- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Panic and freak out, always the best thing to do in a survival situation!
Panic and fear washed over you as you saw the giant faces of your captors. As it seemed other inchies like yourself had the same reaction and a panic broke out. You and Kate got shoved and pushed apart for each other until you yourself began to run and shove and push looking anywhere to go. You knocked people over all in an effort to escape but the four tall smooth walls around you were inescapable. Looking up past the walls the faces still loomed. Most of them were fairly attractive and under different circumstances you may even be into a few of these women but right now it was a fight for your life. You slammed right into another Inchie distracted as you were looking up and now on where you were headed. He was on top of you completely, seemed to be passed out.

*POP*

The sound of a Champagne bottle opening echoed through the space. Laying on your back with this man still passed out on top of you, you see the girl with long brown hair and maroon dress pass out champagne flutes and begin to pour. Trying with all your might, you try to move this man off of you. Its no use, he’s a beefcake and is too heavy especially after how exhausted you are from running around just a minute ago.

“Okay we all have our Champagne? Good now since its Nikki’s Birthday I think she should get the first pick, seem fair?” The girl in the maroon dress said.

“Oh, that’s so sweet guys, Ooo this one looks tasty, Come here little guy” Nikki said as he eyes fixated on you. Her well manicured fingers reach down into the box and grabbed you and the man on top of you. Your stomach sank as you were lifted up at speeds you never have traveled before

“Ooo two for the price of one! Here you can take this one Al” Nikki used her other hand and pulled you off of the other inchie and dropped you in the palm of Al the girl with the maroon dress. Her palm lifted you right up to her face. Now with a closer look you can see that she had deep brown eyes that were hungerly looking at you, freckles accented her cheeks and she had a big teethy grin. Her maw began to open as her palm connected with her chin. Staring into the dark abyss of Al’s mouth and throat filled you with terror. You tried to scramble and climb her palm but it was slowly tilting up. You started to slide, looking behind you, her eyes were closed and mouth agape, her tongue was pressed to her palm waiting for you. You slid as much as you tried to fight it and grab onto anything. Your ass collided with her warm wet tongue; the saliva only caused you to slide faster like being on a dangerous slip n slide. You passed through her lips and thought you were going to slip right down her gullet but right before the mouth shut and tongue plunged into you pushing you into her cheek.

“Hurry up Nikki, I’m filming but I’m not sure how long I can go without swallowing this guy” Al’s voice reverberated through your bones. From outside you could hear the room burst into laughter but it was cutoff by her mouth closing again. You sputtered and spit trying to catch a breath while her thick saliva coated your whole body. Trying to free yourself was a losing battle her tongue now prodding your body, savoring your flavor. It focused primarily on your face and head, not able to catch a breath, thinking you’d drown before she got the chance to eat you. The wet monster kept prodding only stopping to swallow the spittle that had built up.

“Okay, got it. Getting lit tonight, Posted. Do you always make them cum before swallowing them?” Al’s voiced again boomed through the small cavern. It was interesting to see the flashes of light and tongue movement during her speech but less cool as you were her snack.

“Yeah, I really think it accentuates the flavor and they don’t fight as much going down too. Literally the only way I eat them.” Nikki said. Al’s tongue scoped you from the cheek and rested you right on the middle of itself. The light and air from the outside world shocked your system. Your eyes adjusted in time to see her taking a selfie with you on her tongue. The photo snapped and her tongue retreated, the moment her lips shut you were pushed right into her pallet. The tongue rubbed back and forth. You could feel the air change and your legs slipped to the back of her throat, you let out a scream


*GULP*


Your body was squeezed down a tight hole, your arms above your head as you tried to fight it. The walls pushing you down overpowering you as you continued to slide downwards into the abyss

“See I really like when they squirm, makes me feel powerfully. Hope they last until the bars” Al’s muffled voice surrounded you. Even if you wanted to retaliate you couldn’t do anything right now. Soon your feet hit the bottom and you were squeezed through an even tighter opening. You slid right out and into her stomach. The smell overpowered your senses as you coughed and threw up the saliva you swallowed earlier. Getting your bearings you tried to asses your surroundings. Feeling around you felt mushed up food and bile as well as the wrinkly walls of her stomach. Her voice and now heartbeat, both muffled surrounded you much like the rest of her body. She was having a nice conversation and laughing, probably having a great time while you were stuck, your hands and feet now burning from the acid. You heard more glups above you as what you can only assume was champagne started pouring. You were lucky to be on the other side of the stomach but it rose the water level to your torso now. You tried banging on the walls and screaming for help but it was only met with laughs and loud pats from outside, any struggling you did only made the experience of eating you more enjoyable to the cruel woman. Your whole body was on fire, every breath was felt labored and you were losing feeling in your hands and feet. You slumped over, your head just over the bile. Tears streamed from your face, A roar of excited screams came from outside the stomach you were trapped in. Al began to move turning the stomach into a wave pool that you were to digested to swim in. You sank to the bottom, your lungs filling with bile and champagne as you slowly faded away, ending the pain.

Al Continued her night, upset that you didn’t last until the bars but nonetheless had a great time. Waking up the next morning she relived herself, the previous night blurry in her mind. The alcohol not agreeing with her she had the shits, your bones, bleached white spread out and embedded in the mess. As she wiped she brushed a few of your bones against her asshole. Looking at the toilet paper and seeing a few bones turned her on to no end. A inchie she ate and didn’t even remember, how pathetic, how degrading she thought. She didn’t realize if she checked her snap story she would be able to see the look on your horrified face before she sealed your fate. She masturbated right there on the toilet. After she came very fast she finished wiping and flushed the toilet looking forward to the next Inchie she crossed paths with.
Chapter End Notes:
This ends the adventure for you! Really think panicking was the best choice? go back the the beginning and try again! Please leave reviews on what you think or ideas! If you wanna help write a chapter or two please contact me on here!