- Text Size +
Some were panicking and running around while others were cowering in the corners of the box but not you. Pushing Kate off of you, you made your way to the center of the box, there must be a mistake clearly, You don’t remember diminishing all you remember is walking home from the bars last night and then here, you have heard and seen some terrible things done to inchies but know that your family and friends don’t indulge in those things and as long as you could contact them you are sure they could reimburse these fine girls for any fee they had already paid for you. You stared up at them as you walked towards the middle waving your hands about. They all were fairly attractive or at least cute and you had assumed the best time to try to talk with them was before the alcohol was being poured. A few glanced gazes at you as others had their attention on other things unrelated to the box of inchies.


“POP”


The loud noise was made by a bottle of champagne and the girl with the Maroon dress and long brown hair started to pass out flutes to all the other girls. Walking by and filling their cups to the brim. You jumped up and down waving your arms, surely one of these women would be able to get you out of this situation. Other Inchies scurried around and cowered but not you, you were sure this would work.

“Okay we all have our Champaigne? Good now since its Nikki’s Birthday I think she should get the first pick, seem fair?” The girl in the maroon dress said.

“Oh, that’s so sweet guys, Ooo looks like we got a volunteer! Come here little guy” Nikki said as her tan hand reached into the box her brown eyes fixated on you. Finally, you think as her warm hand envelops you and lifts you out of the box. She brings you up to her face and her eyes are looking through you, piercing your soul. Her face making up your entire view, her tongue snakes out just barely past her lips and slithers along side to side wetting the already plump and glossy lips, It retreats as you look back at her face framed by her long black hair.

“Excuse me! Nikki right! Theres been a big mistake if you call my-” You were cut off as the hand holding you released its grip, you screamed as you flailed your arms and legs. Looking down you see yellow waters and before you know it.


*SPLASH*


You splash into the bubbly liquid and quickly swim to the surface. Gasping for air you tread on the champagne, the bubbles sticking to your body and tickling as the move past you, your eyes burn from the alcohol but you manage to open them to see the limo distorted through the tall walls of the flute. The lights continue to change color as you look up at the face of Nikki, She starts to swirl the flute around causing the liquid to shift and throw you into the side of the wall. You are swallowing mouthfuls of Champagne that tastes fairly good all while trying to stay afloat.

“To 24 and many more!” The girl in the maroon dress says as she raises her glass. Your glass follows suit with the rest of the girls as you are thrown around as they all clink together. The glass moves to Nikkis lips, her eyes not even paying attention to you anymore. The glass makes contact with her mouth as the liquid starts to drain into the dark cavern that is her mouth.

“Please! Theres been a misunderstanding! I’m not supposed to be here! I promise my family will pay you call them! Please!” You beg and plead as the liquid is drained around you. You reach out and put both your arms and legs to try to grasp onto the sides of the glass but it’s too slippery. The glass tips farther and farther back, you hear the greedy gulps, chugging the champagne around you. The glass begins to tip upside down at this point and you slide with the last remaining alcohol right to her lips. Your naked body presses right up against her mouth as her lips quickly form a vacuum around your crotch. You instantly perk up as she takes your member into her mouth, her soft lips leaving lipstick stains all over your legs and torso. Her tongue begins to work with her lips to suck you off. Feeling the buzz start to kick in you go with it, enjoying yourself. Her mouth opens slightly more as she takes your legs inside, stopping right at your torso. Now with the suction and her warm wet tongue working on your privates it doesn’t take long. You practically do a crunch lifting your whole torso so your head touches her nose before you slump back half hanging out of her mouth, basking in post nut. The clarity though starts to kick in as you see the girl in the maroon dress filming the whole ordeal with her IPhone flash on. You look over and Nikki does a peace sign for the camera.


*GULP*


At the speed of sound you are shot down the back of her throat. There is no time to scream or even flail as you slide down her esophagus. The tight muscles squeezing you and the sound of her heart beating fairly rapidly. You feel like passing out not only from the pressure but the buzz has turned into something more. You’re drunk. After a brief loss of consciousness, you awake as you land in a pool of bile and champagne. It is darker than the box ever was and the sounds of organic squelches and gurgles emanate through the stomach. You shuffle to your feet as you prop yourself up against a wrinkly wall of Nikkis stomach. You try to open your eyes but it burns too much. Every breath is labored as the stench of throw up and alcohol is all there is to smell. The mixture at your feet begins to burn.

“No this is a mistake! I premise if yu let me oot ill pay ju. Planse, I don’t wahna die like tihims” You scream slurred speech as your brain is bogged down not only by the alcohol but the lack of oxygen as well. You punch and kick at the walls, anything to escape this hell. All you hear back in return is laughter and muffled conversations that even your sober brain couldn’t hear properly. More alcohol pours in causing you to spasm, even acid burn intensified by the substance. You fall to your knees and vomit, you try to wipe your face but your arm won’t move. You can’t feel it anymore. You scream out in pain one final time as you are doused with more alcohol Nikki just swallowed and keel over and die. You didn’t even last long enough to get to the bars.

Nikki went on with her birthday night forgetting about you almost instantly after you stopped moving too busy getting drunk on her birthday. The next morning she passed you in her morning bowel movement while extremely hungover, she didn’t give you a second thought, the only reminder of you existing posted to snapchat the night before in the video Al took you Nikki swallowing you captioned “Getting lit tonight”
Chapter End Notes:
End of the Line, (Honestly what did you expect) Go back to the beginning to try again! Thanks for playing