- Text Size +

He immediately stopped and started to climb up her crotch, bracing his body between the inside of her thigh and the edge of her pussy. He was eager to get the hell out of there.

 

He scrambled up along her hairy pubic region and then crawled across her hairy pubic mat above her pussy. 

 

She reached down with a giant hand and lifted him up to the table and put him down next to the giant bowl.

 

“Here, have some ice cream,” she lifted up her spoon of ice cream and put it in front of his face and tipped the spoon. He reluctantly leaned forwards and started to lap at the ice cream.

 

He was very aware of the giant breasts lying on the table in front of him. There were huge areolas of these mammoth breasts. They were beautiful, but… terrifying due to the size of the woman... or perhaps his own relatively tiny form.  

 

He wasn’t sure if it was the cold ice cream or the sight of her body which caused his brain to feel like it was frozen. He clearly wasn’t eating the ice cream quickly enough, because she tipped the spoon towards him, pouring the ice cream down his face and chest.

 

“Oopsey,” she chuckled menacingly. He felt her giant trunk like fingers curling around his body and lifting him up.

 

“C’mere,” she purred as she lifted him up to her face.

 

He cowered in front of her giant face, taken aback by her size.

 

He could clearly make out the detail on her lips and her very faint smile lines on her mouth and cheeks.

 

He winced as she brought his body even closer to her face her giant mouth opened, her tongue shot out and started to lick the ice cream off his body. She licked at him as if he was a lollipop.

 

He tried to breathe calmly through this, he was powerless after all.

 

He had a thick viscous sheen of her saliva on his chest, then she started to purse her lips and kiss his chest, kissing up from his belly, all the way up to his neck and then she opened her mouth again and inserted his head inside her giant warm mouth.

 

She flicked her tongue out and he jerked in surprise as he felt her giant wet tongue starting to fondle his penis.

 

He found her incredibly attractive, despite her terrifying size and domineering style, it didn’t take her long for her tongue fondling to turn him on, his penis started to grow erect.

 

He heard her moaning in her mouth, it reverberated through his body.

 

She extracted him from her mouth and looked at him lustfully.

 

“I appreciate that I can be a bit rough at times, but it doesn’t mean that I don’t know how to take care of my tinies… the ones that are good. The ones that are bad… well…” she shrugged and frowned. “Let’s not talk about those ones…”

 

She drew him back to her giant mouth and started to lick at his penis.

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.