- Text Size +

The Pawn Broker – Revenge of the cheated – Part 7

 

By Richard CH Davies

 

Warning this story contains: Shrunken Man, giantess pov, handheld, pussy entrapment, mouth play, suck, giant blowjob, chase, BBW, GTS feeding SM, pussy pov, SM pussy play

 

John felt stunned, he didn’t know what had happened to him today. He had been shrunken and kidnapped by his girlfriend who had apparently broken up with him, and then the bitch had sold him to some crazy shrunken person saleswoman… now he was in the clutches of this horrendously oversized Amazonian giantess. It was too much.

He had struggled and resisted when she had pulled him out of her handbag, but she had held him tightly in her hand until it had felt like his eyes were going to pop out of his head.

She was wearing a dressing gown, completely naked underneath and clearly she was proud of her body, because she allowed herself to be on show.

"There is no escape for you, my little dildo," Bella's voice boomed down; as if she could read his mind. "Just accept it," she continued.

Dildo?

Dildo? What the hell did she just call him?

The giant naked body had suddenly moved and he was being carried somewhere. 

 

John looked up in fear at his destination, he was thrown down onto a wooden chair. He landed with a heavy thud. It knocked the wind out of him, his vision became blurry.

 

He vaguely saw the gigantic woman fiddling about in the kitchen, grabbing something from the freezer and putting it in a bowl. Then her massive form returned to him.

 

He looked around quickly, trying to work out if he could jump off the chair in time, but he was still incapacitated.

 

He was gasping like a fish and then he looked up in terror as the chair suddenly moved outwards and he was expecting something giant to suddenly crash down on top of him. 

 

It was close, Bella’s giant buttocks hovered above him, her pussy flaps waggled as she moved.

 

The colossal giantess suddenly descended down towards him.

 

He screamed out, and tried to defend himself, but luckily her giant buttocks sat at the back of the chair.

 

Her naked and exposed pussy slammed down right in front of him. The fleshy and sweaty folds were splayed slightly open and the smell of her sexual organ was overpowering. 

 

"I'm all sweaty and need a good clean while I eat my ice cream," Bella spoke down to him; her tone of voice made it clear that it was an instruction and not a suggestion. 

 

"I suggest that once you’re done where you are, that I bring you up here and you can play with my nipples," Bella gestured to her huge breasts that she dumped onto the side of the table one by one, they towered above him, bridging across from her body to the table. "But first, you're on duty down here," she gently slid her index finger down her belly until her fingernail was resting over her hairy pussy. 

 

John's shoulders hung down in defeat and he reluctantly shuffled towards Bella's pussy. He knew he had no choice or he risked provoking Bella's wrath and she had already showed him that she had a vicious temper.

 

"That's right, have a good look," Bella murmured darkly. "Look at where you belong…my little dildo…" 

 

John's eyes flicked up towards where Bella’s head was, her eyes were barely visible between her giant breasts.

 

Then he reached forwards with his hands. Her hips twitched as her pubic region was tickled by his tiny hands touching her.

 

He reluctantly starting to lick her sweaty labia lips, but it was very half hearted and very disappointing to Bella.

 

She reached down with her hand and pressed her fingertips against John's back; pushing him against her giant pussy. Pressing his upper body and feeling his soft and succulent chest smooch against her giant squelchy pussy lips. 

 

"You're going to have to do better than that, unless of course, you are doing this intentionally and actually perhaps you want me to shove you inside my pussy and use you as my own little living dildo again?" she enquired with a thinly veiled threat. 

 

She suddenly felt John licking her pussy more liberally now. His tiny tongue was taking long and deep licks up the sides of her pussy.

 

He was crouching down, starting right at the bottom of her pussy and licking all the way up. 

 

She could feel his tiny hands pressing against her pussy. It sent tingles up her spine.  

 

It felt good and soothing, she started to purr with pleasure. That’s more like it!

 

It was also starting to turn her on. She could feel her sexual mucus starting to trickle out of her pussy joining her sticky sweaty exterior. He had even more cleaning up to do now. 

 

She started to gently and slowly move her hips back and forth, pressing her pussy against John's tiny body. She was hoping that she would be coating John in her sexual juices.  

 

She started to fondle one of her rock hard erect nipples with her hand as she gobbled up another spoon of ice cream.

 

"Good boy," Bella rewarded him. 

 

“Okay, you’re turning me on already… you’re too good at this stuff… get up here, have a reward,” she signaled up to her chest.

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.