- Text Size +

John could feel the intense heat and his legs and chest were being crushed by the strong muscles of the giant woman inside. Finally he was up to his armpits inside Bella.

The giant fingers adjusted position again until they held his chest. He was dragged out with a wet slurp, hoping it was over, then he was turned around; head facing the giant hideous open cave.

He looked towards it in horror and then he was suddenly thrust deep into the hole. His upper body was engulfed in a loud thumping sound, squelching juices all around him, the change of pressure made his ears pop.

Then he was brought out again, then pumped in again. This became faster and faster as he was used as a crude dildo to pleasure the giant woman.

He could feel the grip of the fingers pressing on his body and tightening and could feel his whole body being bruised by the ordeal. The muscles contracted and gripped his body in waves and the moans grew higher and higher in pitch until it was almost a scream.

Everything was a blur, he felt sick, he was just a vessel for her pleasure, and then the muscles finally gripped John so hard that he couldn't breathe, he thought he was going to suffocate. He gasped and struggled for breath over the seconds that it took for the giant woman to finally orgasm.

Stars started to dance around in front of his eyes, the pressure in his brain was immense, his lungs felt like they were going to burst; as he realised that he was lacking oxygen, he tried to push against the vagina walls with all of his strength, but it only served to accelerate the need for oxygen.

The muscles finally released John, and he spluttered for air as the squeezing released him, sucking in air just as the sexual juices seeped squirted out from the vagina and into his face. He gurgled and coughed, he could taste the warm salty fluid as it completely encompassed him. He was so exhausted that he barely resisted at this point.

His legs were left half hanging outside the vagina, he was spluttering, trying to retract himself, he slithered out of the giant vagina, then he felt the giant fingers roughly retracting him the rest of the way with a wet sucking sound.

He gasped for air and struggled to recover from the ordeal. He was hot, wet and sticky and he felt bruised and battered all over. 

He was discarded onto the mattress next to the giant buttocks and hips of the giantess. He lay there panting like a fish out of water; covered in her cum.

*

John was limp in Bella’s hand, he had lost his fight; he had nearly died at her hands. He was still covered in her cum; she had made little effort in cleaning him up.

She had got dressed and then clutched him and held him in front of her face.

“You had better be worth the money little man… or else…” she warned him threateningly.

What the hell else was he supposed to do to be worth the money? He thought helplessly, he had literally nearly unwillingly given her his life.

*

He was carried out of the back room in Bella’s giant hand and heard them starting to talk.

Bella tossed the wad of cash onto the counter.

“It’s all there, 5,500 dollars… plus I’ve added another 100 dollars as a tip for letting me use your room… he is just the right size for me, eight inches is perfect. I kept losing those six inchers inside me and couldn’t get them out in time…” Bella chuckled wickedly.

John looked up at Des’ire with begging eyes, urging her to rescue him; but she looked at him with mild sympathy, then her eyes slowly turned to the pile of money and he was instantly forgotten about.

“Good evening Bella, enjoy,” she said in a distracted tone as she examined her money.

“Come on, you’re coming home with me little one,” Bella spoke down to John, menacingly.

Before he could respond, he was dropped into her handbag and as he turned around the zip above closed the light out completely; and then he felt her walking away with him…

 

Time to vote, what does Bella so with him next when she takes him home?

A) Pussy insertion

B) Plays cat and mouse and hunts him down

C) Vore

D) Straps him to a sex toy...

E) other (suggestions)

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.