- Text Size +

"Let me go, I didn't consent to this," John bellowed, beating at Des'ire's fingers that held him. They pretty much ignored him.  

 

"So how much for him then?" Faye asked, with a long suffering sigh. She just wanted to be shot of him. She avoided any eye contact with him. 

 

"What the fuck? You're selling me? Bitch!" John bellowed at her. 

 

Des'ire contemplated this for a moment. 

 

"I will give you 1,500 dollars for him," Des'ire finally offered, she tipped her chin down and peered into Faye's eyes very directly. 

 

Faye was aghast. 

 

"1,500 dollars? After I have taken the risks bringing him here and everything?" The pawn brokers eyes were unwavering. Her poker face was a blanket of calm.

 

"Maybe you've taken a risk… maybe you've just pulled him off the street. Either way. I'll tell you a few things missy…" the pawn broker held the 8 inch John in her hand as she spoke. The way she held him seemed to subdue him, her seasoned technique perhaps. 

 

"Firstly, he's eight inches. My customers usually like six… secondly he's here unwillingly, that's a potential crime right there… and finally you seem to be in a rush… that doesn't bode well in my opinion."

 

Faye took in a deep sigh and glanced at John and then at the pawn broker. 

 

"C'mon… you must be able to give me a better offer than that…" Faye urged, she was keen to leave but she should be getting her fair share. 

 

Des'ire glanced back at John and tossed him up and down gently. His eyes widened and he tried to hold on in fear. 

 

"1,700 dollars,"

 

"2,500 dollars," Faye retorted. 

 

"I couldn't even sell him for that," Des'ire glowered. "2,000 dollars, best and final offer," 

 

Faye nodded abruptly. 

 

"Bye John," she waved at him sarcastically… "enjoy your new life," 

 

"Great," Des'ire started. "Here you go," she handed Faye a wad of cash without counting it. She rifled through it and it was $2,000 exactly… wow Des'ire was good. 

 

She gestured Faye out and carried John with her. 

 

"Pleasure doing business with you, but I trust we won't be seeing or hearing from, or about, each other any time soon," Des'ire gave Faye a sharp look. 

 

She pursed her lips and nodded and then left the shop after tucking the cash into her bag. As soon as she passed the threshold she took in a deep breath and released. A great weight lifted off her shoulders. 

 

Des'ire examined John, who looked utterly terrified. 

 

"What are you going to do with me? I'll pay you to make me big again!" He pleaded. 

 

"You're kidding, you're just perfect for what I need and I can get good money for you little man," and before he could protest any further she was stuffing him into the drawer behind her register and pressed his back down with her palm to keep him down as she closed the drawer shut. 

 

*

 

Des'ire's head snapped up from her smartphone screen at the sudden sound and burst of movement at her front door. 

 

Bella Darona burst through the front door to the shop, it was more of a shove to get herself through the door. 

 

She was as tall, already an amazon in size. Well over 6 foot she was a shapely woman, not fat but well proportioned, who carried most of her weight at her hips and her breasts. She had a relatively slender waistline but she was a well-toned woman.

 

She deployed her size and strength to great effect to push herself rudely past an unsuspecting customer who was browsing in the central aisle of the front shop. 

 

The poor man flew against shelves of dildos sending them scattering across the floor. He fumbled with them on the floor with embarrassment. 

 

Bella barely noticed him; she gave him a brief glance and a look which appeared to consider him to be like one of those dildos on the floor. 

 

Des'ire resisted the urge to shake her head. She couldn't help in concealing her slight frown at the behaviour in her shop. 

 

"I apologise sir," Des’ire called out to her customer, luckily another customer was helping the embarrassed man pick up all the dildos and put them back.

 

Bella was a known customer to Des'ire, not perhaps a regular, and not hugely favoured. 

 

She estimated that she was about 35 in age and as she strode across the shop towards the register she carried a cold look on her face. 

 

She was an attractive lady but her large features were imposing to everyone. She dwarfed most women and made men feel wholly inadequate.

 

She clomped over and stopped at the register, breathing with her large breasts rising and falling.  

 

"Afternoon how are you my dear?" Des'ire greeted her elder customer. 

 

Bella's face didn't warm. She barely twitched. 

 

"Do you have anything new in this week?" She asked with a grimace and then licked her lips. 

 

Des'ire nodded abruptly and then leaned to the side to look past Bella's vast frame. 

 

"Excuse me, apologies we are now closing," she called out to the other customers. 

 

They looked up in astonishment and saw the seriousness of her expression and scuttled out of the door. 

 

Des'ire waited until they were definitely gone and then she opened her drawer and wrapped her hand around the 8 inch tall John and lifted him out. 

 

His body was limp initially and then he stiffened as he looked upwards and saw the vast and enormous size of Bella. 

 

Bella looked down upon him and her piercing eyes locked onto him. He was terrified and froze in shock. 

 

He desperately hoped that he was just being shown off and not… being offered to this huge woman, despite her beauty. She looked... dispassionate.

 

"How much do you want for it?" The Amazonian asked Des'ire, she licked her lips and her eyes didn't leave from examining John.

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription