- Text Size +
It was noon, and Cherry groaned as her cell sang for at least the tenth time in fifteen minutes. As the curvy young Vietnamese girl blindly groped for her phone, it continued to serenade her with Fergie’s latest tune:

I like that boom boom pow
Them chicken jackin my style
They try to copy my swagger
I'm on that next shit now
I'm so 3008
You so 2000 and late

Finally, Cherry snagged the cell from underneath a pile of last night’s crumpled clothes. Flipping open the phone, she snarled, “What!? Don’t ya know Cherry was sleeping!”

She listened impatiently for a moment. It was her agency, offering the curvy stripper an assignment.

“Yeah? How much?”

The agent on the other end revealed the rate.

“What? No shit? NO..SHIT! Oh, Cherry likes...Cherry really likes...she’ll take it!”

Already lost in imagining how she would spend her newfound money, Cherry only half listened to the client’s special instructions.

“Yeah, yeah...Cherry already said she’d do it...”

. . . . .

The idea was so tacky, yet Angela went along with it. Fitting in with the guys was always a consideration, and as a result, she resigned herself to accommodating their latest frat style idea. The other scientists all insisted on celebrating one of their colleagues birthday at the lab. In short order, the men decided to smuggle a stripper into the facility

. . . . .

Angela held the stripper cake in one hand, as she made her way through security. During her tenure on the size-changing project she had handled miniaturized items regularly, but this was the first time she actually experienced the rush of possessing an actual person. It seemed somewhat fitting to her that she cut the little Vietnamese trollop down to size.

Professional and reserved, Angela found herself disliking the stripper the moment she first laid eyes on her. All full of pissy attitude and smacking gum, she instantly labeled Cherry, with her big breasts and lewd career, as an embarrassment to their shared gender. Now, staring down at the cupcake sized object, and its hidden passenger, Angela thought the lowly stripper might benefit with some time spent no larger than a small mouse.

As if proving her superiority, she gave the cake a little shake, and then a second one.

“Hey!” Cherry squeaked from inside her hiding place..

She thought the first jolt might have been an accident, but the following one convinced her otherwise.

“Knock it off bitch!”

Cherry doubted the scientist could hear her, which was probably for the best. In the stripper’s shrunken state, any confrontations would be decidedly one-sided. Still, she wouldn’t forget the offense easily.

In the meantime, Cherry was forced to double guess taking this job. Always in need of more money, she accepted the offer, even if the idea of being shrunk temporarily, left her a bit nervous. Preferring to be in control of any situation, she didn’t relish the thought of placing her life in the hands of some strangers...especially potentially horny ones. As a result, Cherry insisted that she be handled only by another woman, while stuck at tiny size.

Unfortunately, she disliked Angela immediately. The young scientist clearly looked down on Cherry, which completely annoyed the stripper. Of course, not that she was overly impressed with the “stiff, buttoned up” Angela either.

Hoops and hollers greeted Angela and more specifically, her cupcake size passenger, as they entered the inner laboratory. Breezing through security, the mini stripper was now safely in the midst of the facility. The men gathered around the annoyed Angela, eager to get their first glimpse of Cherry. Amidst the excitement, one of the scientists whispered to his friend.

“What say you to making that little sweet thing a bit bigger”

His partner nodded. “Yeah, make her twice the size, and her tits will be as big as beach balls.”

The two shared some guffaws at that thought.

After shaking the tiny woman earlier, Angela decided to slip out as quickly as possible, rather than face a resized Cherry. Eager to be rid of her small package, she headed for the exit before the foul mouthed girl had a chance to exact any revenge. Naturally, her male colleagues were more than happy to take Cherry off Angela’s hands.

“Ok birthday boy, lets enjoy your present” one of the ringleaders, said laughing.

Promptly, the stripper “cup” cake was placed on an enlargement platform, while a technician plugged in data on the handheld size changer. “Twice as big, huh? You guys sure?”

The technician’s question was greeted with cheers in the affirmative.

Sadly, his calculations were off...by a lot, but it was already far too late to change what was to come. Before anybody even knew their doom was a matter of seconds away, energy streamed in a short, innocent looking burst toward the miniaturized stripper cake. A mass shout of excitement was cut short as the object erupted in rapid growth...

From her hiding spot inside the cake, Cherry heard the initial “hoots” of a typical male gathering.

“That’s Cherry’s cue!” she said.

. . . . .

The initial disaster was over in less than ten seconds. One moment all was normal, and the next, an entire block was obliterated without warning. Throughout the entire city, people were confronted with a gargantuan, brightly decorated cake dominating the skyline, where office buildings once stood Despite the horrific destruction, all was silent, until the cake’s top exploded, and a beaming redheaded woman popped out

“TA!...

...da?”

Everything was wrong...way wrong.

Cherry had to blink her eyes repeatedly to process the bizarre surroundings. It took her only seconds to recognize the remaining landmarks of a city where she lived most of her life. Only now, instead of being a small girl in a big city, she was a giant woman standing in the middle of a playground full of toys.

“What the fuck?” she marveled.

Cherry’s expletive boomed from over two thousand feet above the ground, and rolled over the paralyzed city. Those buildings nearest to the gargantuan stripper shook ever so slightly from her thunderous voice. She noticed the effect...and liked it...a lot.

The woman’s bright red lips broke into a smile, as she took in the miniature landscape around her.
“Too fucking cool!” Cherry marveled, while licking her lips.

Climbing out of the now skyscraper sized stripper cake, she slammed one shiny black stiletto heel into the ground, and then a second.

KA-BOOM!

KA-BOOM!

From far below, those nearest her enormous feet, found themselves staring up at the sexiest tower of femininity ever imagined. A pair of thousand foot tall shapely legs, clad in fishnet stockings and knee high stripper boots, dominated the skyline. Round hips and a luscious rump stood even with the highest building in the city. Cherry absentmindedly adjusted her black G-string, while slipping a finger underneath.

“God, this is so fucking hot” she huffed.

If the people at street level had the best view of Cherry’s lower half, those inside the surviving skyscrapers had the honor of getting an eyeful of the giantess’s curvy upper body. A simple black bikini top covered only a tiny percentage of Cherry’s bountiful D-cups, leaving the rest on full display. A matching black bow tie was secured around the woman’s neck, and a saucy top-hat crowned her dyed red hair.

Smirking, Cherry took the hat off, and fit it over the top of a neighboring building.

“Here, hold this” she said, already forgetting the hat, as she ogled the landscape spread out before her.

A hardscrabble background, along with a naturally bad attitude, made Cherry a less than pleasant personality. Unfortunately, the growth process enhanced not just her body, but also the stripper’s more negative traits. Looking down at the dumbfounded crowds below, her lip curled in disdain.

“Why are you perverts looking up at Cherry?” she snarled. “You gotta pay to see these goods!”

Cherry didn’t pause to think further, she rarely did even when she was normal sized. The murderous impulse popped into her head, and she reacted immediately. Without any further warning, Cherry lifted one sculpted leg up, and a split second later, stomped down. Two dozen people were wiped out instantly.

“Ha ha! You little shits are like fucking ants compared to Cherry!”

Largely incapable of feeling remorse, Cherry’s new, giant sized perspective essentially banished that annoying emotion from her mind. After all, gods didn’t need to feel guilty.

In the meantime, after witnessing the exotic dancer callously step on the crowd, the remaining thousands fled for their lives. Blind panic only made the deadly situation all the worst though. Unable to reason, the throng devolved into chaos, as people blundered into each other. Gridlock reigned at Cherry’s feet.

“Hey! Where do you think you’re going?!” Cherry boomed.

With absolute confusion gripping the crowds, she had no problem in satisfying her cruel lust. Casually, Cherry dropped her inescapable feet down again-and-again, with murderous results. When she finally finished, over four hundred people were crushed under the soles of her boots. Cherry’s only response to the carnage was a beaming smile.

Dusting off her hands proudly, she turned sparkling brown eyes toward the towering buildings. During her initial expansion, Cherry’s stripper cake outgrew and overwhelmed nearly an entire city block, but there was still plenty of diversions to keep the giantess occupied.

She strutted toward the tallest remaining skyscraper, while making sure to press the toe of her shoe into a group of straggling people in the process. The tower reached just below her crotch...just about right for what she had planned. Humming “Boom Boom Pow”, Cherry went to work. With her feet, she plowed everything in the vicinity, maneuvering debris so that it surrounded the building. In moments, every ground level exit was blocked by tons of concrete and steel.

Smirking, Cherry tapped her long turquoise finger nails over the tower’s exterior.

“Everybody on the roof” she cooed.

When that didn’t get the results the giantess expected, she added in the same tone, “Cherry is getting impatient...you don’t want to her to get angry”

Eventually nearly five hundred office workers were standing directly beneath Cherry. Hands on her hips, the enormous stripper beamed down at her audience, and chuckled. Cherry took in a deep breath, before making her announcement.

“Here’s how it’s gonna go bugs: If you don’t wanna end up on the bottom of Cherry’s foot, then you’ll do everything, and I DO mean EVERY--thing Cherry tells you”

Winking, she added, “Got it? Good!”

Thoroughly pleased with the new dynamic, Cherry felt the need to flaunt “it”. Grinning broadly, she gyrated her booty for her terrified audience, reveling in the absolute dominance and power at her command.

“Yeah! Yeah!” she cheered herself. Shake it Cherry! Woo-woo!”

Giggling in what could be only described as darkly bubbly, she paused for a moment. With her big round rump resting lightly against the skyscraper’s top, Cherry sighed with pleasure. After savoring her newfound height, she peeked over her shoulder coyly at the hundreds under her control.

“Ok people..ok, are you listening? Cherry decided she wants you ALL to...”

She snickered, unable to finish her thought right away.

“What Cherry was saying is, she wants you ALL” the giddy stripper gestured widely with her arm for emphasis. “All to...Kiss. Her. Ass”

As the astonished “audience” stared up in dumbfounded astonishment, Cherry sang while shaking her ass again, “Kiss, kiss, kissy, kiss!”

When her new servants didn’t move right away though, she became suddenly angry. Looking almost feral in her fury, Cherry’s face flushed red, and her almond shaped eyes sparkled dangerously. Unaccustomed to being denied, even more so at her new towering size, she had every intention of setting these people straight.

“Kiss! Now!” she screeched.

A single angry thrust of her ass, followed by a second set the tower shaking dangerously.

“Now! Now!” Cherry repeated. “Noooooooow!”

When the mini tantrum ended a second later, nobody on the roof needed more prompting to obey the steaming giantess. A stampede of nearly insane people rushed toward the roof’s edge, where they practically flung themselves at Cherry’s booty. Driven by fear of death, they frantically kissed the Vietnamese woman’s blimp sized ass cheeks.

Hundreds of tiny lips tickled Cherry’s booty, as she let out an amused giggle.

“Now that’s more like it” she mocked. “You’re all Cherry’s little ass kissers! Ha ha!”

As her slaves smooched the silky smooth cheeks, a strange sensation washed over them. Their fears began to evaporate, replaced instead by something more like a feeling of mindless adulation for the 2000 foot tall stripper. Frantic pecks gradually turned into longer, lustful kissing and caressing. Cherry didn’t realize the change right away, but she exulted in her slave’s sudden sensual ministrations.

“Mmmmmm, Cherry like...Cherry like so much”

Licking her lips, she moaned, “More, show Cherry more love.”

Her slaves obeyed, without hesitation...

Something was happening, something that would carry global consequences.

Unknown to Cherry or those worshipping her shapely behind, an inescapable disease was spreading. The horny girl had no idea she was releasing giant sized, mutated pheromones. Those in the immediate vicinity were the first to become exposed. At such close range nobody, neither man nor woman, could escape Cherry’s spell. In moments they were helpless lust slaves to the former high school dropout...

The phenomenon didn’t end there though.

Cherry’s pheromones gradually spread from the rooftop, and down to those still trapped at street level. Like the first group of infected people, the newest victims lost complete control of their will power, and instead found themselves enraptured by the cruel stripper. They moved trance like toward her...

Ever sharp, Cherry realized things were changing around her. The chaos around her feet had ceased, and this puzzled her. Furrowing her brow, Cherry pondered for a moment, before an idea popped into her head.

“Hey slaves, don’t move!”

All movement came to a halt as the throngs obeyed the goddess’s command.

Cherry’s lips broke into a smug smirk. “Hmmmmm”

The people waited beneath her, enchanted by the curvy, nearly naked deity.

Snickering at what was soon to come, she cooed, “You slaves, stay where you are so Cherry can step on you!”

Cherry lifted her foot and held it over a particularly large group, watching to see if they would break away. Much to her delight, they did not...

As she stepped down on her sacrifices, the wicked girl laughed, “Cherry likes this new world...”

. . . . .

The pheromones would spread...

They polluted the water, the air, and saturated the ground. Within days, an entire state would fall under Cherry’s thrall. Soon after, so too would the entire nation. Millions upon millions of slaves, all existing solely for the young woman’s pleasure. Once America fell, it was only a matter of time until the inescapable phereomones traveled across oceans...

In less than a few months, the world united as one, as its people became unified in their slavish devotion to Cherry...