- Text Size +

Josephine followed Jake's gaze to the small box on the floor and instantly flushed 10 shades of red. "Oh yeah... I uh, t-thought you might get a little cold last night and I just..uh.." Josephine couldn't believe how much she was stumbling over her words. Jake laughed out loud at her reaction, growing a bit more comfortable around his titanic friend. Jake tilted his head and lifted his palms up slightly, doing his best "whatever" emoji impersonation. "Not a big deal. I mean you full on masturbated next to me in class yesterday, so..." Jake said, laughing at Jose's gigantic face, which was the definition of embarrassed,  "I-I wasn't masturbating! I j-just got caught up in the moment and was m-messing around with my pencil.." She said, looking at Jake and deciding to change tactics. "I had this really sweet guy next to me helping with my test," Josephine said, bringing a couple fingers up behind Jakes back and slowly rubbing it in circles. Josephine might not be as book smart as Jake, but she knew her way around physical gratification. Her ex boyfriends back in middle school still raved about her head scratch and massage talents. She was happy the conversation with Jake was going so smoothly. It looked to her like he was finally accepting his size and new roommate situation. Jake felt the pads of Josephine's soft fingers contact his body as they began to gently caress him, sending a relaxing feeling throughout his body and a pleasure signal to his crotch area. Jake covered himself quickly and sat up in her palm, chasing away his dicks urges. He wasn't ready to stop the conversation with his titanic friend just yet, he still had a serious concern about Josephine that needed to be addressed. "Well you were definitely going to town last night while you were threatening to eat me." Jake said a bit too coldly, turning the conversation serious once more. "Shit" Josephine thought to herself. She knew the conversation had to touch this topic eventually, and felt ashamed of herself for what she knew she had to admit to her small friend.

Jake felt Jose was uncomfortable, but had to press the issue. If he was going to be in her care,  he had to know he was going to be safe around her. "Jose... w-what was that all about?" Jake asked. "The whole thing with your "punishment" last night.. and then again this morning with your foot...are....are you okay?" Jake asked, concerned both for her and his own wellbeing. Josephine felt a pain in her gut. She didn't know how to sugar coat this in a way that would make her sound any less creepy to the tiny man sitting in her hands. She decided to just lay it all out truthfully. "Before I answer, will promise not to think of me like i'm a giant freak?" She asked down to Jake, nervousness in her voice. "What, you going to tell me you're some kind of sadist?" Jake said, genuinely confused. Josephine shook her head quickly, aware of what the term meant. "No! no! I don't... get off on hurting other people..." she trailed off. "It's more...Its more like a domination type of thing..." she said, her embarrassment returning. "Really? Thats it?" Jake said, trying to make her feel better. Everyone had fetishes, he understood this. He personally had a bit of an ass fetish, not that he would ever tell anyone. "That doesn't make you a freak Jose, but I have to admit I never got any whip and black leather vibes from you." Jake said jokingly, trying to comfort the giant girl holding him, sensing her heart rate increasing through her palm. Josephine blushed further. "It's...kind of a recent development." she said shyly, turning away from Jake but keeping eye contact.  

Jake understood what the comment implied. "So...you want to dominate me?" He asked her plainly. Josephine couldn't believe how well Jake was taking this revelation of hers. "Y-yes!..no I mean k-kinda" Josephine blabbered out. " I don't know Jake! I don't understand it and I hate it about myself b-but I get these... urges around you every so often and mind keeps giving me all these disgusting punishment ideas and I'm just...I'm sick in the head or something!" Josephine cried as she separated her hands, causing Jake to softly land on her blanket covered lap, covering her face with her hands, her chest heaving and tears starting to make themselves known to her dry, tired eyes. Jake felt his body rise and fall on her lap as the girl in front of him cried hot embarrassed tears into her hands. Jake felt bad. She wasn't a freak, he thought. She was just a girl his age going through changes and discovering things about herself. Jake understood and slowly got to his feet, walking across her lap to her t-shirt covered chest. 

Jake wanted to make her feel better about herself and her sexual urges; knowing of only one way to do that. He walked across her stomach, stood on his tip toes, reaching up and touched the front of Josephine's left breast with his tiny hand, tracing a circle around the lump he assumed was her nipple. Josephine felt this and pulled her hands away from her face, making a double chin as she looked down at Jake with a shocked expression. "J-Jake what are you doing?" She asked to the tiny man who had walked up to her chest under his own power, rubbing her left breast sensually. Jake just smiled up at her, saying nothing. "S-Stop that you..you're gonna" She breathed heavily but didn't reach for him, instead grabbing the sheets tightly on either side of her quickly heating body. "No, I don't think I will." Jake smiled evilly at her tear soaked face. Josephine didn't know what was going on but she loved the feeling of Jakes hand caressing her nipple, and his cute defiant attitude. "You should ravage his tiny body like a starving animal" Josephine thought to herself. Her lower lips started to quiver. Jake leaned up with his mouth and softly nibbled Jose's boob flesh through her shirt.  "I guess I need to be punished huh?" Jake asked with a dark tone. 

Josephine finally understood what was going on. Jake was trying to make her feel better about her kink and her recent actions by playing along with her newfound fetish. She bit her lip, sweat starting to build on her brow and other areas beginning to moisten as well. Jake was playing with fire. "You...you are being quite dis-disobedient" she said through heavy breaths. Jake felt emboldened. He was going to solve two problems for his new caregiver at the same time. Making her understand her kink was nothing to be ashamed of and secondly, giving her the best climax he could manage at his size. Jake felt confident he could accomplish this task, because he had two pieces of critical information on his side. One: Josephine obviously liked him, squirming like a dog in heat, and two: he knew she was completely naked from the waist down.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading this chapter y'all. Sorry for the short one but we are finally getting into some action in the next chapter, plus checking in on our good friend Katelyn. Appreciate any reviews you can provide on this work so far. Thanks! -RR

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.