- Text Size +

Jake stood confused as he found himself standing inside the cold east wing bathroom of Westover high. "What the hell?" Jake thought as he looked towards the foggy bathroom windows. It was getting dark and he was pretty sure school was out by now. He liked the east wing bathroom because it often allowed him a way to escape the outside world and everyone in it. Well, everyone but her. Jake walked towards the stall closest to him. He felt strangely drawn to it for some reason. Jake slowly made his way over, his white air force ones making soft slaps on the tile ground as he approached the stall. He kept walking towards it but it wasn't getting any closer. Jake started to sprint towards the stall now, annoyed at his inability to reach his destination. Suddenly, it did in fact grow closer, but not how Jake expected.  The red stall door in front of him shot up into the sky as it increased in size. Jake stopped running and stood still, suddenly very afraid. Everything around Jake had grown in an instant. He looked down to see himself standing inside a single floor tile and felt a familiar fear, like the feeling of being small wasn't foreign to him. Jake slowly started recalling the events of the past night with his titanic former classmate turned kidnaper, remembering the fear he felt as she gazed down upon him angrily. He was remembering things slowly inside his dream. She had threatened to eat him for calling her a bitch and used the punishment as sick joke to give herself some kind of kinky pleasure. Jake remembered her moans. The view of her teeth. Jake's mind came back to the present as he saw the giant stall door handle in front of him, twist to the unlocked position, the metal sound reverberating in the giant mens rest room. The door opened to reveal a shrouded female figure standing high above him. "J-Jose?..." Jake muttered weekly up to the woman, trying to make sure she knew he was down here. He hoped she wasn't still angry at him, his heart couldn't take a repeat of last night. The giant woman stepped out of the shadows and planted two huge sandaled feet in front of Jakes trembling form. Jake shook as he looked forward at Jose's giant feet, but... something was off. Her feet weren't tan like he remembered, instead an almost ghostly pale. Jake looked closer at her wiggling toes, more thick than he remembered and a shade of sparkling green on her toenails in place of the flat teal he saw her wearing last night. Jake gulped audibly as his head lifted upwards, and followed two massive legs, each doing their job in supporting the weight of a 100 foot tall, Katelyn Rimefrost.

Katelyn stood there, a wicked smile on her face, her eyes locked on a trembling Jake Porter at her feet as he stared up at her massive frame in total and absolute horror. "Hey there Jakey, have you been a good boy today?" Jake couldn't move, couldn't speak. "Not her, not her" his mind screamed as he looked ahead. "Or have you been..... bad.." Katelyn said as she removed a massive pale foot out of her right sandal it brought it to rest above Jakes body. Her toes wiggling with bits of dirt and grime raining down on Jakes cowering form. "I-I'm s-sorry K-Katelyn" Jake stuttered. He didn't know what he was apologizing for. He just wanted to say something, anything that would keep him in his titanic bullies good graces. Today was not his lucky day. Katelyn let out a monstrous laugh as her massive bare foot descended, its thick wrinkled sole eager to snuff Jake out of existence. Jake dove out of the way, just as the large pale foot and toes made contact with the tile floor behind Jakes body, sending a blast of musty air over him as he tumbled to the floor falling down. Katelyn wasted no time, her toes coming to rest of his prone form, scrunching his body between them playfully. Jake was lifted up and down off the ground and gaged on the rancid air as he felt his body get pummeled by her sweaty digits, his head being forced in between Katelyn's toes and held there tightly. Katelyn moaned above him and started rubbing herself through her shorts while looking down at her foots little prisoner.  Jake felt like he was about to pass out from lack of clean oxygen and overwhelming pressure on his neck before her toes finally released him, his broken and grime covered body falling to the floor. Jake barely had time to collect his breath before he felt his sides compress in painfully by a thumb and forefinger.  Jake tried to scream but couldn't get a word out as his body was pulled upwards rapidly towards the face of his titanic nightmare. "Thanks for the liitle kiss earlier today, Jakey" Katelyn spoke to the terrified man she held in front of her face. "Let me give you one in return." She said seductivley. Jake stared at her mouth, having flashbacks to Jose holding him above her maw in a similar fashion, his destination certain death. Jake screamed as he was brought towards the dark, red puckered lips of Katelyn Rimefrost. Jake squirmed in fear and disgust as he felt his body come into contact with Katelyns rough, dry cracked lips before they slowly stared to part. Jake writhed as he saw a wet pink monster the size of his entire body slither out of her mouth to run itself over Jakes now completely naked form, tasting his flesh. "Mmmmmm thats just delicious" Katelyn said, her words coated with malicious intent as she rubbed her now soaking crotch and opened her mouth wide. Katelyn loved the feeling of Jake's struggles between her fingers as she moved him closer to the inside her of her cavernous maw. "Become part of me Jakey" she said as she released her grip on Jake, his body in free-fall, her moans deafening Jake as he quickly disappeared through the entrance of her mouth towards the back of her throat. Katelyn's pussy released a waterfall of white cum all over the inside of her pants. She stood in the mens restroom, screaming in ecstasy as she felt her terrified pet make contact with her throat; Jakes frantic screams becoming nothing but muffled cries as Katelyn Rimefrost closed her mouth, and swallowed. 

It was 6 am and Josephine shot up in bed. There was a wailing sound next to her that she could only describe as an animal in pain. Josephine reached for her lamp light that wasn't there, slowly cursing herself as she remembered her actions of the previous evening. She instead reached for the main light above her head and turned it on, squinting in annoyed pain as the light enveloped her entire room, momentarily blinding her. After taking a few seconds to adjust her vision, she quickly turned her attention towards the box next to her and peered inside. Jake's tiny body was trembling inside her cotton panties and he was yelling to no one, begging some invisible person to stop. "Please don't e-eat me I'll do better! I'll d-do better!" he cried to no one. Josephine felt tears welling up in her tired eyes, thinking he was having a nightmare about her based off the trauma she put him through last night. Josephine had to act she realized, as she climbed out of her bed, sitting criss cross on the carpet next to her bed, placing the box with the nightmare induced boy in front of her. Slowly and as delicately as she could manage, she lifted Jakes screaming body out of the box and began tracing his tiny chest with her thumb. His cries becoming moans, then becoming mummers, before finally ceasing completely. Josephine slowly rocked back and forth as she had done last night, humming softly as she tried to soothe the tiny boy in her hands. 

Jakes form remained motionless in her palm, his small chest rising up and down with deep breaths. Josephine smiled to herself, feeling a sense of accomplishment. She imagined this was the pride a mother felt after they successfully relaxed a crying newborn. She thought about what sort of nightmare Jake must've had about her when she noticed his eyes were slowly starting to open. Josephine cursed herself and held her breath. "Round 2" she thought nervously. She was barely awake herself and wished she had more time to freshen up before Jake laid eyes on her again. She had zero makeup on, her hair was a mess and she was pretty sure she had dried drool on one side of her mouth. Jake saw a blurry image in the distance, a bright light shining behind it as he slowly drifted back to the world of the living and conscious. Jake smiled as the pretty image before him grew closer and he reached at hand towards it. Josephine starred in amazement as Jake seemed to smile up at her and reach out his tiny hand. She brought her face closer until his small hand made contact with the tip of her nose. Josephines heart was beating a mile a minute. Jake touched the brightly lit tan image through a state of delirium and thought he was looking at the most beautiful face he had ever seen. "A-Angel" Jake said. Josephines heart felt like it was going to burst out of her chest from happiness and joy. "W-What was that?" she asked in a whisper. "Are...are you an angel?" She smiled at Jake with fresh tears in her eyes and leaned closer to Jake. "Oh Jake...oh sweetheart.. I can be." She sweetly whispered to the tiny boy in her palm, her warm breath washing over Jake like a blanket "I can be whatever you want me to". She was so happy. So full of joy. This is exactly how she wished last night would have gone. Jake waking up, listening to her cutely as she explained everything that had befallen him, before the two of them shared a happy moment together. Josephine leaned forward further and gave Jakes body an eskimo kiss. Gently nudging his body around in her palm with her nose. Jake squinted his eyes shut and stretched his arms and legs out wide. Letting out a big yawn as something smooth rubbed itself against his body. Jake's little wake up routine was a series of tiny actions that the giantess holding him thought was absolutely adorable. "He's so precious." Josephine said to herself.

Jake rubbed his eyes with his palms, finally opening them fully and taking in everything before him. He was warm and rested. He looked forward and saw a giant Pearl Jam T-Shirt in front of him and lifted his gaze higher. Now he was awake, wishing he never opened his eyes. He froze. He saw her. He saw Josephine. He was in her palm. She was smiling down at him but he was In. Her. Palm. She had him. Jake saw her expression change slightly as he met her gaze. Josephine looked down at Jake with concern now that she saw he was actually awake and taking in every detail of the current situation. Her heart still beating fast, Josephine calmed her breathing and tried to relax, wondering if Jake could feel her pulse through her wrist where his tiny feet rested. She wasn't going to rush anything. She was going to handle this situation slow and do things right this time. She sensed a slight tremor inside her palm as she saw and felt Jake's body slightly trembling, trying to make internal decisions. Josephine whispered in as sweet and quiet a voice as she could, "Take as much time as you need. You're free, Jake I'm not going to do a thing... I'm not going to hurt you." Jake heard her words and marveled at how beautiful her voice sounded, her words seeming to surround his entire body, but he didn't need to be told twice. He instantly leapt away from her warm palm, landing on the pink carpet in front of a what looked like a thin shoebox, with Josephine sitting cross legged behind him. "God... she's gigantic" Jake thought to himself as he looked back at her.

Josephine held her breath and felt sudden pangs of sadness as she felt Jake leave the safety of he warm hands. He landed on the carpet and quickly turned away from her. "He's going to run" she said silently to herself. "Do I just grab him now?" She thought. She couldn't let him escape and have a potential repeat of last nights events. "Do I let him run away, following him until he collapses and then gently collect him?" Josephine felt conflicted on what to do but was to surprised to see Jake simply turn back around and stare at her. The two remained eye locked for several seconds. Josephine spoke up first. "Hey buddy...I-I'm glad you're not running away... I really appreciate that" she said with a shy smile. Jake stared up at his titanic kidnaper. She wanted to talk, he would talk. "Why would I? You'd just catch me anyway." Jake said coldly. Josephine recoiled. He wasn't technically wrong, but his eyes. His eyes held so much judgement in them that Josephine almost felt like she was the 4 inch person in the room. "P-Pretty crazy situation huh?" Josephine said, fidgeting with her hands in her lap. She hadn't practiced what she was going to say to Jake and decided to make small talk to ease the situation. Jake didn't respond. 

 The silence in the room was deafening. Jake just looked back at his giant classmate, sitting there in an oversized Pearl Jam T-shirt looking uncomfortable like she was the one who's life had been ruined. Jake broke the silence. "Jose?" he asked. Josephine perked up. "Y-Yes Jake?" She looked closely at Jake. Jake examined the colossal woman in front of him. Still shocked that this mountain of a person was his classmate from Chemistry class. "Is it really you?" Jake asked, his lip quivering slightly. Josephine let out a nervous chuckle, surprised and confused by the simple question. "Of course its me! Same ole Jose everyone knows and loves!" Josephine stretched out and raised her arms out above her head in a silly pose. Jake feel to his knees and wept. "Then WHY!?" Jake yelled angrily at the giant girl, tears streaming down his face. Josephine recoiled at his sudden outburst, taken aback. She sat completely still, looking at the boy. "Why? What do you mea-" Jake interrupted. "Why would you do this to me!? Shrink me down, abduct me, threaten to eat me!" Jake screamed through tears. "I was only ever nice to you, t-to everyone! Why did you pick me?! What did I ever do to you to deserve this?!" Jake screamed through hot, angry tears.     

Josephine was gobsmacked by the accusation. "M-Me?! I didn't do this to you!" She lamented. "Liar!" Jake yelled raising his head to look back up at her. "You grabbed ahold of me in your stupid long arms after your stunt with the pencil and wouldn't let me go!" Jake yelled. "You got mad that I caught you being a pervert and shrunk me down to shut me up!" Josephine was beet red remembering the pencil incident and yelled back at him "T-that wasn't what happened!... I'm not the one who did this to you!" she said before Jake continued "Then you kidnapped me, stuffed me inside your smelly sock and threatened to eat me!" Josephine was losing it, He was so right but also so wrong about everything he was accusing her of. "T-That was a clean sock and I already told you that was just a prank! I already apologized to you for that!" she lamented at the tiny boy, desperate for a win. "A prank?!" Jake screamed. "Jose, I thought I was about to die!" Josephine looked him with sadness and regret. "I begged you to s-stop Jose...begged." Jake screamed "You tortured me Jose... and you got your rocks off while you did it!...You're a monster.." Jake added with spite. 

Josephine sat there like a giant kid getting scolded by an adult. Most of everything Jake just said was true and she felt terrible about it. She stared at the angry boy who was out of breath in rage front of her, looking at his tiny form. "Are you really gonna let him talk to you like that?" her inner voice said, making itself known for the first time today. "You're like a God to him." Josephine's dark side said to her. "He should be grateful to you for not leaving him in that classroom" Josephine felt herself reaching that point again. "He should literally be worshiping the ground beneath your feet for all you've done." Josephine slowly began to stand, staring down at Jake as she did so. Jake was pretty sure he just sealed his fate with his outburst, but right now he didn't care. He just wanted this to end. His nightmares. Everything. He didn't know what he did to deserve all this but he wasn't going to die screaming like last night. He was going to take this standing up. 

Josephine stood to her full impressive height. Standing on her tiptoes as she stretched her arms to the sky, almost making contact with the ceiling. She was 6'3 after all. Jake stood up himself with his back to the shoebox and stared directly up at Josephine, trying to control his fear. Josephine took a step towards Jake, the tips of her toes coming to rest in front of his body. He still stood there unmoving. Not shifting his eyes from hers. Not cowering. Risoluto e forte. "He's challenging you." Josephines inner voice said. "He thinks you won't put him in his place." Josephine started down at the boy far beneath her.  She had never seen Jake like this. It was like he had sat his feet in concrete and was willing to die on his hill. "He's being defiant. He should be punished" her brain yelled. Jake watched through soulless eyes as Josephine slowly picked up her right foot and raised it above the tiny boy. "You think I'm a monster?" She asked the tiny boy standing directly under one of her giant feet.   

Jake looked up and stared at the underside of Josephine's foot. Its creamy wrinkled sole giving of a faint musky odor. "Are you afraid of me Jake?" Josephine called down, a knowing grin forming in the corner of her mouth as she finally saw Jake finally begin to squirm. Jake looked beside himself, not knowing what to do. He was terrified. The image above him was almost a carbon copy of his nightmare from last night, save a different girl. A girl he thought might have maybe liked him, shortly before she shrunk him out of anger. He was a fool. He thought he had enough courage to look death in the face, but his bravery faltered at the last second. "Y-Yes..." he said weakly. "Mmmmm what was that?" Josephine called down, brushing his hair with the tip of her big toe.  "Y-Yes, I'm a-afraid of you" Jake said with quivering lips, looking down at his feet. He lost. He thought he could stand up to her but he just stood there, cowering in her shadow. Feeling and smelling her toes resting just above him.  Josephine smiled down at him.  "This is power." her brain thought. "This is control" "This-" Josephine saw the image a handsome little man, smiling up at her and calling her an angel. "This is wrong" thought Josephine as she looked down at her tiny friend, scared at her feet and remembered her promise.  A promise she made to a tiny Jake pressed against her chest; Both of them exhausted from a night full of misunderstandings. A promise to never, ever hurt him. Josephine sighed. "You don't need to be Jake" she said through misty eyes as she pulled her foot away from his head, sitting it back on the carpet and taking a step back. Jake saw the shadow around him disappear, unsure of what was going on. He fully expected to be a red stain on her pretty foot and was already prepared to beg for his life if Josephine went about the deed slowly.

"I-I don't understand." Jake said looking up. Josephine looked down lovingly at Jake. "I know sweety, I know. This whole ordeal has confused me too, believe me." she spoke to the tiny man at her feet truthfully. "Jake" Josephine called to him softly, "we need to talk, can I pick you up?" Josephine realized this was the first time she had actually asked for his permission. "He's not a pet, he's a terrified teenager and I need to start showing some damn common sense around him" she said to herself. Jake looked at her. She looked...peaceful. Like she had just conquered some huge internal struggle. Jake couldn't go anywhere. Couldn't do anything. What choice did he have? His life was in her hands regardless how he felt about the matter. "S-Sure" he said, smelling that familiar vanilla scent as Josephine's giant fingers gently wrapped themselves around his body. She carried Jake over to the bed and climbed back in under the covers, resting her head against the backboard and sitting her cupped palms holding Jake in her lap. Jake felt awkward. He was comfortable in her palm but he couldn't get over the fact that she could end him just by squeezing. 

"Are you comfortable?" Josephine asked down to the cute man she held. "Yeah, I-I am..t-thanks". Jake replied. "She just wants to talk, let's go man get it together" he told himself. "Y-Your hands smell a lot better than your feet..." Jake poked at her, desperately trying to return to some sense of normal human conversation. "He told a joke, thats progress!" Josephine thought. "Yeah that tends to be the case with most people I hear" Josephine responded to the cute jab. She knew her feet smelled. She hadn't showered yet and knew her body still carried a thin layer of sweat from last nights activities. Josephine decided to get this show on the road. "Jake listen, I'm going to try and explain whats going on the best I can okay?" Jake nodded. "I need you to let me get through this and not interrupt me until I'm finished alright?" Jake nodded once more, listening to the beautiful sound of her voice. "Thank you sweetheart" Josephine said, bringing up a thumb to lightly brush Jakes cheek. He leaned into her digit affectionately. "Just keep her happy dude so you can figure out what the hell is going on" Jake thought to himself.    

About 20 minuets passed as Josephine explained all the events of Monday afternoon till present time from her point of view. She talked about the events in chemistry and the conversation she'd had with Mr. Davis following Jakes shrinking. "I was in a coma?!" Jake blurted out. Josephine gave him an angry look and Jake pulled his arms into himself. "Right, m-my bad". Josephine wasn't really angry but part of her loved his little reactions to getting scolded. "God he's so damn CUTE" she thought to herself before continuing her story; Finishing with when she tucked him into his make shift bed before waking up at 6 am to the sounds of him screaming from his box. Jake reflected on all he had just heard from Jose. Mr. Davis did this and was obviously trying to teach him something, that old man never did anything without a purpose. "Stand up for myself?" Jake thought to himself, knowing full and well his innate submissive personality, also realizing he might be this size for a while if that was the solution to his predicament. Jake looked up at Jose, who was quiet, letting her tiny friend process everything. Jake looked up at her. She really was beautiful. Jake felt bad and offered an apology. "Sorry for calling you a B...Bitch" Jake said to Jose, unsure mid sentence if the word was even allowed to be said in an apology around her. Josephine felt bad herself. "Oh sweety you have nothing to apologize for. You were scared and I overreacted". Jake pressed back, "No, no I should have stayed in your sock and waited for you. I was stupid to act the way I did around you. I'm... sorry". Josephine knew Jake did absolutely nothing wrong last night, but decided to end the apologetics. "Water under the bridge Jake." She smiled at the boy in her lap who sat there peacefully. "Sounds good to me" Jake said, trying to hide the fact that he was still nervous around her. Jake looked around the room from his high vantage point and glanced over at the box on the ground that he had apparently slept in. He looked it closely, raising his eyebrows in confusion and pointed out towards the box, "Are those your panties?" 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! More chapters on the way. Have a great weekend! -RR

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.