- Text Size +

Jake was fucked beyond belief. All the bravado he displayed moments earlier during his mad and acrobatic escape attempt faded away as Jake found himself in front of what he could only described as an angry mountain of the woman. Jake looked ahead at her massive feet and the blood drained from his face as he saw Josephine's toes drum against the carpet. Ten teal monsters pounding the floor in excitement. Josephine starred daggers into the tiny boy but Jake couldn't find the willpower to look up and meet her gaze. Looking into her giant, brown rage filled eyes would surely result in him having a heart attack. Jake didn't want to see it coming. He abandoned all hope and slowly curled himself into a ball at her feet and waited for her to end his existence. Jake wept openly now with his eyes shut tight. He hoped she used her heel. He wanted it to be over fast. 

Josephine looked down at the tiny man curled into a ball at her feet. Her pussy practically gushing as her eyes took in the pathetic scene at her feet. Her toes dug angrily into the pink carpet making terrifying sounds to the tiny boy who trembled like a scared puppy in front of them. Josephine's rage had taken her over the edge. Like most teenage girls, she had a lot of personal triggers. The word bitch was one of them. She hated that word. Directing it at her almost always resulted in an ass whooping from the volleyball star. Josephine was drooling from both sets of lips as she thought of what to do with Jake. Her horny rage-induced mind coming up with over a dozen ways to punish him for his transgression.  Jake was muttering his final prayers when he felt fingers the size of telephone polls violently grab his entire body and roughly yank him towards the sky. Josephine brought him to her face in her fist and addressed him with a louder than needed voice for the distance he was from her mouth.

"Look at me." Josephine said venomously to the tiny man in her clenched fist. Jake shook his head hysterically and kept his eyes clinched shut, not wanting to see the face of his soon to be killer. "Look. At. Me" Josephine repeated coldly. She was not going to tolerate disobedience.  Jake slowly opened his eyes and filled with dread looking the angry billboard sized face of his former lab partner and friend. "All I've tried to do is help you and you call me a Bitch" Josephine spat at Jake, small bits of saliva making contact with his small body. Jake didn't have time to be disgusted. He was too scared and transfixed on what was in front of him. Jake just stared ahead at her mouth with horror. Teeth has big as dinner plates and white a snow filled his entire view. Josephine thrust the fingers of her left hand into herself under her towel as she took in the tiny boys reaction to her mouth. "Y-you should have come out... when I first asked". The horny giantess struggled through raspy breaths, her left hand's work on her clit robbing her of her ability to speak well. She opened her right hand and laid it flat, allowing Jake to collapse in a heap in her vanilla lotion scented palm. "Now you have to pay... the price." Josephine gave a fake evil laugh as she spoke her next command to the frightened boy in her clutches, her left hand still going to town under her towel, making squelching noises as it played with her hungry vagina. "Get. In. My. Mouth." She commanded in a dark tone. 

Jake heard this and immediately started hyperventilating as Josephine brought her palm to her lips and opened her maw wide. Jake saw the threads of saliva dripping as her teeth separated and glistened in front of him. The back of her throat dark. Warm peppermint breath washing over Jake's  entire body like a sauna. "P-please!!!! I'm s-sorry I-I-I J-Josephine I d-dont know what I d-did to make you mad but I'm so s-sorry!!!" Josephine heard the terror in his voice and ignored it. God she was almost there. "Give me a little more" she thought to herself as she masturbated below, with Jake inches from her open mouth. She started running her tongue across her teeth, lubricating them for the job to come. Jake stared in horror and disgust at the giant pink monster as it polished the tools of his awaiting destruction. "I'm s-sorry for calling you a b-bitch p-please don't do t-this J-Josephine pleeeassse!"The inside of Josephines legs were positively drenched in a waterfall of vaginal fluid as she thought of what she was about do. 

Josephine slowly started tilting the palm holding Jake's quivering body forward, towards her awaiting maw.  Jake felt this and finally lost control of his bladder pissing himself in her tilting palm. The boy started screaming himself raw as he slid towards her mouth. "NOO! God P-Please!!! J-Josephine p-please don't e-eat me! please!" Josephine heard Jakes terrified words towards her and they ignited one of the hardest orgasms she had ever had. A carnal and savage moan bellowed from the mouth in front of Jake as Josephine lost the ability to support herself and dropped to both knees in pure sexual bliss. Jake had lost his voice in terror and could no longer form sentences. Unfortunately for Jake, Josephines carnal cry and change in body position caused his tiny body to finally leave her hand and fall forward towards Josephines open mouth. "I'm dead" Jake thought closing his eyes. Would she chew his body, suck the skin off his bones, swallow him whole? 

Jake didn't have time to process these questions before his body slammed into Josephine's plump, waiting lips. Her mouth delivering an audible "smooch" on her tiny guest as she pressed his naked form against her lips for a long kiss. Jake had just given her the best orgasm she had ever had in recent memory and she loved him all the more for it. Jake fell back into Josephines open palm as she lowered him down to her pink bed and stared down at him lovingly. Jake stared back up at her with confused tears in his eyes. This monster had sat him on the bed and now looked to be on the verge of... laughter? "I-I.....not d-dead?" Jake muttered softly to himself in total disbelief. Josephine chuckled at her shocked guest. "Nope! Still have all your cute little arms and legs accounted for!" Jose happily declared with now outright laughter. Josephine couldn't believe how good her acting skills were. "Although, I have to admit came really close to sending you spelunking down south" Josephine joked ,giving the area between her legs a pat through her now drenched towel. "You, y-you're not gonna eat me?" Jake said deadpanned and without emotion.

Jake couldn't believe this. He had just stared death in the face for the first time in his life and was now laying on a giant bed, unharmed. "Lords no! That would be disgusting!" Josephine pondered to herself aloud with a finger on her chin. "Not to say a boy as sweet as you wouldn't taste good... but your still human, that'd be sick" Josephine said not even considering the terror and seemingly very real near death experience she had just put Jake through.  As she had released her pent up sexual tension of the past day all over her bed room carpet, Josephine felt guilt creeping up. "It was a harmless joke Jake come on. I told you I wouldn't hurt you didn't I?". Jake was still silent, still in a state of shock. Josephine didn't like the silent treatment she was receiving and got defensive. "W-Well thats what you get though for not coming out when your were told to! You had me worried sick you know!" Josephine said, trying to make herself feel justified with her actions and reclaim the moral high ground she quickly felt was slipping away. Jake looked up at her face "J-Jose?" Josephine stoped and looked closer at her tiny friend. She leaned close to Jake and grew concerned at his still pale complexion. "Yes sweety?" Josephine said, feeling suddenly very bad about what she just did. Jake was trembling again. His mind on repeat staring at her mouth. "You're really n-not going to eat me?.." he asked blankly a shell of his former self.

Josephine's soul felt like it was drug through the dirt. She had went too far and she knew it. She had tortured her tiny shrunken friend and probably given him PTSD all for the sake of a little sexual release. "Oh God... what have I done" Josephine thought. She looked at Jake and realized he still thought he was talking to death herself.  "Oh...J-Jake I'm super sorry, I...I shouldn't have done that. I just...got carried away." Tears were starting to stream down her face now as she said hell with distance and picked up her tiny guest in her hands, holding his naked form close to her chest, trying to warm his cold, still trembling body. "Jake I promise I'll never do anything like that ever again, I'm so, so sorry". Josephine said it and she meant it. She told herself she would never let her anger or some newfound fetish dominate her actions towards Jake ever again, shrunken or not. 

Jake just sat there in a daze, soaking in this new world, being pressed against the warm chest of his captor (or friend?), he wasn't quite sure what she was to him. All Jake knew for a fact was that Josephine Rimefrost was larger than life and so...so damn warm. Jake found his eyes slowly starting the close. Josephine noticed this looking down through teary eyes and slowly began to hum a lullaby she remembered from when she was a child. Josephine embraced every maternal instinct she had and rocked the tiny man between her hands and chest back and forth, into what she hoped would be a peaceful sleep. This was beyond effective, and before Jake knew it, he was slipping back in nothingness, sound asleep laying on the most comfortable bed in the world.   

Chapter End Notes:

What a first night eh? Appreciate any and all ratings and reviews y'all can drop on this work. More chapters coming soon! -RR

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.