- Text Size +

Jake slowly awoke to the most alien surroundings he had ever seen. He remembered calling Jose out for her whole disgusting stunt with her pencil before she wrapped her arms around him and he passed out. He roughly remembered hearing a loud voice ask repeatedly if he was okay before drifting off. That was confusing. What was even more confusing was the brand and smell of what ever sleeping bag he was in. The tag on the odd shaped bag was comically large and seemed way to long for even a 7 foot tall man. “Waste of materials” he thought intellectually. Another fault was the overpowering smell of lavender. “Odd scent to take camping” Jake said aloud. As soon as he pulled himself from the mouth of the sock he instantly noticed two things. First he felt better than he could ever remember, like he had had the best nights sleep in the worlds nicest bed. The second thing he noticed was his nakedness. “What the hell?" Jake exclaimed looking at his body, void of any clothing. Jake could hear sounds of running water somewhere in the far distance and noticed the sky and whatever surface he was standing on was the same shade on nauseating pink. "It looks like a Barbie doll threw up in here" Jake laughed to himself, still not yet coming to terms with his situation. 

As Jakes eye's began to adjust to the dark room he started noticing more and more features of his alien surroundings. There was a giant object shaped like a lamp, the largest image of Taylor Swift he had ever seen hanging on what now looked like a colossal wall and multiple white dressers placed all around the room before seeing the far wall connecting to what looked like a giant door. Slowly, the gears in Jakes head started turning, each realization making him more and more paranoid. This was a bedroom. A titanic bedroom. Jake heard the sound of running water cease in the background, replaced with beautiful voice humming a old T-Swift classic, "You belong with me". Jake swore he had heard that voice before but his mind was having trouble identifying the owner. Suddenly, sounds of wet bare feet slapping hardwood floors began  approaching softly, then stared getting louder and louder as whatever was outside that door apparently started to climb stairs. Giant room = giant person.

Jake's body immediately went to auto pilot. He had to find a way off this pink football field of a bed and find a place to hide before whatever behind that door made entry. Making it to the edge of the bed, Jake's stomach lurched looking at the almost 30 ft drop to the pink carpet. The footsteps and humming were louder now, almost deafening as Jake looked for somewhere, anywhere to hide. Making a V-line for the pillows Jake pounded his legs with all his might flying past the sleeping back he now recognized as a purple adidas sock. Jake felt sick to his stomach knowing someone must be the owner of the purple piece of the clothing and must have placed him in it. Jake dove between two gigantic white pillows as he heard the footsteps stop and the brass door handle slowly begin to turn.  

Jake hid and shook in absolute terror, peering through a small crack in his hiding place as a titanic version of Josephine Rimefrost entered the bedroom draped in two towels covering her body and hair. Upon entering, Jake saw her eyes immediately scan the purple sock on the bed growing wide as she realized it was empty. Josephine moved over quickly and Jake had now idea something so colossal could move so fast as Josephine reached the bed and snatched the sock up in one hand, quickly thrusting the other inside the opening, searching for something. Searching for him. Jake's mind raced back to the last time he saw Josephine. Remembering her strong arms griping his body tightly preventing any escape as he remembered she started growing rapidly beside him. "Oh my God" Jake thought, his fears of the colossal woman growing even more.  He remembered her sick stunt with her pencil in class and calling her out for being a sick pervert like her cousin before she had grabbed his body in what he thought was just an embarrassed hug. Now his brain told another story. "She shrunk me down and kidnapped me." Jake didn't know how she did it, but he had a feeling he knew why. "She thought I was going to run my mouth and now she brought me to her home to silence me". Jake began to tremble as his mind raced. 

Josephine's mind was somewhere between overjoyed and terrified. Happy Jake had arisen from his shrink-induced coma and scared shitless that she had no idea where he now was. She quickly scanned the floor not seeing anything on the ground and then remembered her own size in comparison to her little guest. "Oh no please no" Josephine said as she checked the bottoms of her bare feet, fearing the worst. Seeing only bits of dust and grime she had acquired walking barefoot up the stairs from her shower, she sighed heavily, relieved she had not accidentally flattened her tiny friend she quickly shut the door behind her preventing exit to the almost certain death drop of the stairs outside. Josephine tried to calm down and thought what must be going through Jakes head right now. She slowly sat down with her legs outstretched, leaning her back against the bedroom door and tried to figure out what to say her small friend. 

Jake couldn't believe what he was seeing. Jose was not only actively searching for him, she had just closed the bedroom door, preventing his one hope of escape, assuming he could even find a way to the ground to begin with. He watched in amazement as the giantess muttered something to herself and sat down with her back against the door, legs outstretched facing her room and its contents. Jake marveled at her long legs and the silky smooth bottoms of her massive feet, toes wiggling slightly.  Despite his mind racing with all the different ways Josephine could kill him, he couldn't help but silently appreciate her half naked body and without a doubt knew she was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen, now larger than life. Jake would have remained enthralled if his brain didn't suddenly remind him that this beautiful giantess was actually a horny teenaged monster who shrunk and kidnapped him against his will. Jake stood motionless in the pillows when her finally heard Josephine's sweet seductive voice call out to him.

"Jake, listen, I don't know where you are... but I know you're in here." Josephine said calmly, letting the words roll across her tongue as smooth as butter. "I know you are probably scared out of your mind right now and confused as to whats going on." Silence dominated the room. She continued. "I want you to know you don't have to be afraid. I'm not going to hurt you. Its just me here. I have no pets and my parents are away for the entire week." Jakes blood froze. He was pretty sure he had pissed this girl off just before he passed out and now, she was giant sized telling him he was trapped in this room with her and there was no one else he could turn to in this entire house. Josephine hoped she was sounding as nonthreatening as possible, unaware her words were having the opposite effect on the tiny teenager.  

Josephine was trying to work out where he might be as she spoke. It was obvious after 5 minutes of silence and not Jake that he wasn't going to make himself known to her ,despite her truthful albeit rushed promise not to hurt him. She looked at the bed and thought about how far a drop that would be at his size. Sure the carpet was soft she thought, but it was still 30 plus feet to someone his size. Jake was a wrestler, not a base jumper. There's no way he would jump off. "He's still on the bed" she said to herself quietly. Although not quietly enough for Jake not to hear her revelation. He quickly retreated as far back into her giant pillows as he could making contact with her baseboard as he heard his titanic classmate rise to her feet. Josephine calmly and carefully started removing pillows and checking them, making sure no stow aways were aboard before placing them under the bed beneath her. When there was only one pillow left at the edge of her bed next the lamp dresser, she paused. "Jake, please, if you're behind there please step out." Josephine sighed with a sad expression when nothing happened and decided to take careful action, gently removing the last pillow from her bed, reveling a naked and shaking Jake Porter, staring up at her with utter terror.

Josephine gave a sigh of relief finally seeing her tiny friend awake and standing under his own power, but her heart shattered into a million pieces seeing the way he looked up at her. "H-Hey Jake, long time no see" Josephine awkwardly quipped, unsure of what to say. She wasn't a great speaker to begin with and tense situations didn't improve this any. Jake just started up at her, terrified and confused. What was she about to do with him? Would it be quick? Would she drag it out and make him suffer? All these questions burned into his brain as it tried to process the image of the largest living creature he had ever seen. "Jake please say something" Josephine begged of the smaller man. Josephine in an attempt to make herself as small as possible to the tiny man, slowly dropped down to her knees so her head was level with the bed. "J-Jose..." Jake whispered, his stomach in knots, barely audible to the larger woman. Did she really meant what she said, was she really here to help him? Josephine's heart melted at hearing his tiny voice. "Yes! Yes! It's me I'm here!" Josephine said happy he had spoken to her, quickly bringing her hands up to wrap the boy in her loving embrace, desperate to feel his touch and try to comfort the terrified guy. This sudden movement caused Jake to quickly reconsider her actions, and his potential drop to the floor, his head scanning quickly in each direction as he saw her massive hands approaching outstretched like a claws with teal painted daggers. "Left or right" His mind screamed. "Your back is against the wall and the enemy is in front." Jake thought. "Choose". Jake made up his mind. He wouldn't fall victim to a sex crazed girl twice in one day, he would rather die then go through that abuse again, his mind wandering back to the cousin of the giantess in front of him. Suddenly realizing she would be even more massive than Josephine. "Katelyn would literally eat me alive if Jose gave me to her" Jake thought, finally ready to take the leap. 

Josephine had almost reached Jake before she became worried about the look of resolution displayed on Jakes tiny face. Seeing where he was looking, Josephine muttered a quick "don't-" before she saw Jake plant his left foot and run full speed towards the edge of her bed. God he's fast her mind thought as Josephine decided she had to grab him here and now, before Jake made the free fall to his death or an injury resulting in ton of broken bones. Josephine shot her right hand out to catch the tiny man midair as he dove full  of the side of her bed towards the backside of her lamp dresser. She felt her hand make contact but... missed?. Jake had somehow planted his feet off her hand mid jump and propelled himself towards the power cable of her bedside lamp, grabbing hold of the wire and conducting a perfect fireman repel down the makeshift rope.  

Josephines heart raced and she let out and audible scream when Jakes body made contact with the carpeted floor. She thought his escape attempt  would surely end here. She would gently grab his screaming form and give him a very angry talking to while trying to nurse back to health the bones he must have certainly just broken. However, none of that would come to pass because as soon as Jakes feet made contact with the bed, Jake curled his head down and executed a perfect overhead roll he had practiced numerous times during wrestling practice. "If you go out, go out on your own terms son" Jake remembered his Army dad telling him via video call from a forward operating base in eastern Syria some 10 years ago. "I won't let her get me Dad, I promise" Jake said to himself as he barley dodged a massive foot as it came down nearly inches from his body. Barely managing to make it under the massive walnut dresser, outside her reach. "Josephine just tried to kill me" Jake thought as he huddled under the dresser far enough back no fingers could reach. Tears streaming back to his face Jake as he realized he probably wouldn't leave this room alive.  

Josephine in trying to get a better vantage point to see where Jake had gone had adjusted her massive right foot slightly forward to stand, barely missing Jake in the process as she saw his Tiny form dodge her foot and disappear under the dresser. "Omg I almost crushed him" she thought as she got back down on all fours to peer under the dresser and shout at her dumb guest. "You stupid idiot I almost killed you!" Josephine said on the verge of hysteria. She had almost taken out Jake with the very foot his kissed hours earlier. 

Josephine was angry and annoyed at the persistence of her little captive. "No, friend" she corrected herself, but a darker side of her mind answered back. "You like 100 times his size, just grab the 4 inch ungrateful twerp and order him to stop." Josephine felt her pussy starting to moisten again. "He's kinda like my captive, he can't leave this place without me." Josephine stood to her full height and brought a hand to her crotch, touching herself under her towel. "Listen Jake, if you don't come out now, you're going to end up getting hurt" Josephine said through labored breaths, her left hand playing with the folds of her pussy as she imagined Jake crawling out from under the dresser cabinet, throwing himself at her feet begging for forgiveness.  Jake couldn't believe his ears. Was she...moaning? Jake was mad again. Even with all the power in the world this giant girl was still getting her rocks off at his predicament. Jake was furious at himself and couldn't believe he had thought this giant slut actually wanted to help him moments ago. They were all the same. "Yeah?! Well maybe you should try harder you giant horny bitch!" Jake yelled at the top of his lungs, insulting her while also jabbing at the fact he caught her masturbating next to him in Chemistry earlier. Embarrassment once again washed over Josephine's face as she tried to defend herself. "It wasn't like that you don't understand" Josephine shouted at the man under her dresser. "Wait" she paused. Her tone noticeably darkened. "Did you just call me a bitch?" Josephine said down the the man coldly, the words laced with venom. "I u-uh.." Jake in hearing her tone immediately regretted his one and only complete sentence he had spoken to her since shrinking. Josephine saw red. Jake fell to his knees instantly as the protective dresser over his head disappeared in a flash, Josephine tossing the entire 90 pound dresser across her room in a display of strength that could only be attributed to mother ripping the car door off a burning vehicle with her child inside. Jake heard the dresser impact the wall and the sound of the lamp crack into multiple pieces. "I'm going to die" Jake thought as he stood at the feet of a very angry and horny Josephine Rimefrost, with nowhere run.  


Chapter End Notes:

Hope you're all enjoying the story! Toss a coin to your Witcher and leave if review if you so please! -RR

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.