- Text Size +

The ride home had made Josephine a nervous wreck. She found herself driving 5 under the speed limit and wanting to kill every dangerous driver who was an idiot on the rode, endangering her and her precious cargo. She couldn't believe these assholes were given a North Carolina drivers license. In her rage she briefly imagined their cars Jake sized, bringing her giant foot down on the idiots in their vehicles, crushing them and saving the rest of the law abiding citizens from their road born stupidity. The idea made her happy but her mind left such dark places as she shifted focus to the tiny man sleeping in the seat space between her legs, wrapped protectively in a clean gym sock she was supposed to have put on for volleyball practice. She had ultimately made the decision to skip volleyball practice in support of getting Jake home. She had no way of protecting him during practice, and didn’t want to run the risk of him waking up tiny and afraid in the girls locker room or worse, risk being discovered by some girl with bad intentions. “Like Katelyn” she thought to herself. No matter what, she couldn’t let her cousin find out about Jake. She didn’t know what history existed between the two, but knew it would almost spell certain torture and probably PTSD for Jake, if he survived the encounter at all. The thought made her shiver.

She imagined how she would feel if she were Jake’s, size. Waking up in the giant sock of some girl, surrounded by numerous dangers. She felt such pity for her small friend. “I hope you still consider me a friend when this is all over” she whispered softly to the diminutive boy between her legs, inches away from her gym short covered vagina which seemed to be acting on autopilot today every time she thought about Jake. “I am seriously so fucked up in the head, I should see a therapist.” Josephine thought, embarrassed at herself for continuing to have these nasty thoughts that would do nothing but make the situation worse if Jake ever found out her newborn desires. Josephine slowly made her way down the highway towards her exit, her mind running wild with the gravity of the situation she now found herself in. She had never cared for anyone before, not even a pet. She thought how dependent Jake was going to be on her for everything and was nervous if she was up to the task. "One way to find out" Josephine thought to herself.

Josephine’s red Volvo slowly pulled into her parents house. Her parents were both lawyers at the same firm, representing a large company on the other side of the country. The money was great, but it kept them away from Josephine for extended amounts of time, this week being no exception. “Hey little guy, wanna come over, my parents aren’t home” Josephine jokingly said to the tiny boy sleeping between her legs that hadn’t moved an inch since his shrink-induced coma overtook him at school. “God I hope this goes well.” Josephine gently collected Jakes 4 inch frame, then her belongings as she moved herself and her bags through the large walnut doors of her parents 1.3 million dollar vila in Banner Elk. They had bought this place in North Carolina back in 2003 for just below 500K, with recent government spending and subsequent inflation driving property values through the roof. Her parents planned on selling the estate at a profit once Josephine and their niece Katelyn graduated Westover High and then relocating to the Florida like most people their age. The thought made her sad, leaving this place behind. Leaving behind Jake. Josephine shook her mind away from sad thoughts of the future, right now she had a job to do.

Josephine slipped off her sandals and moved slowly through the naturally lit common area to the stairs leading up to the bedroom her father had remodeled for her 5 years ago. Although Josephine was a volleyball star like her cousin, the two couldn’t be further apart in terms of femininity. While Katelyn was the signature tomboy, Josephine loved everything pink, and her room reflected this. From the walls to the carpet, to the bed sheets, everything was straight out of a 10 year old girl’s magazine. She quickly sat her bag down on the ground upon entering her bedroom and placed the tiny man still tucked in her sock carefully on her bed. “Huh, the first guy to sleep in my bed, aren’t you lucky?” Josephine weakly laughed. In truth, despite her looks and flirtatious attitude, Josephine was still a virgin and only recently started discovering things about her self and experimenting with toys. She started with dolls but now had dildos and butt plugs that she ordered off amazon and used regularly whenever she had “urges”. You could get anything off Amazon these days and her parents were none the wiser. These urges of Josephines were becoming an almost daily occurrence since she had returned to high school for her junior year, her flower finally waking up and demanding to be pollinated. 

Josephine saw her cousin Katelyn go through the same change sophomore year and it disgusted her how often and casually she would talk about which poor guys V-Card she had stolen that week. Katelyns body count was almost 20 now and she wore it like a badge of honor, constantly volunteering to give her cousin a master class in pleasing a man in a way that would make him her lap dog forever. Part of Josephine hated this and part of her secretly liked the idea of having a man waiting on her hand and foot. Josephine thought maybe this is where her recent horniness stemmed from, just messed up family genetics. She realized she had been on her knees leaning over Jake’s sleeping form on her bed the entire time she was having this internal monologue and quickly pulled away and walked towards her bathroom suite downstairs. “I can’t have him wake up to some giant girl staring at him like a creep” she thought. “I need to freshen up. A shower might clear my head and I’ll be more presentable when he does wake up.” She looked back at Jakes adorable slumbering form wrapped cozy in her adidas cocoon. “If he wakes up” she said with a pout, then proceeded downstairs towards her shower.

Chapter End Notes:

Shorter chapter guys. Things are about to heat up. Leave if a review if you don't mind. Many thanks! -RR

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.