- Text Size +

Katelyn Rimefrost walked down the stone pathway of her Aunt and Uncles Villa towards an old silver Honda Accord sitting idle in the driveway. The stone steps causing the gym bag to swing about wildly. Jake felt like bombs were going off as the gym bag bounced off Katelyn's leg; dirty socks, shoes and God knows what else slamming into Jake as he was carried away from Josephine and her house. Away from safety. The experience made Jake appreciate just how careful Josephine was when she carried him, at least compared to her demon of a cousin who bulldozed her way ahead where ever she walked without a care in the world. In Katelyn's defense, she had no idea she was carrying another human being inside her bag, so Jake couldn't hold her completely fault. However, he knew as soon as he was discovered his wellbeing and safety would be the least of her concerns. Jake didn't know if it was the putrid smell of the dirty gym laundry or his helpless situation he found himself in that caused his eyes to begin to water. Jake didn't know what he did to deserve this treatment from God. "The worst person imaginable has me in her possession and there's nothing I can do about it" he thought, suddenly crying into the rancid darkness as he felt Katelyn's aggressive stride come to a stop at what sounded to Jake like a running vehicle. 

The silver Honda belonged to Naomi Chang, the freshman libero on the Volleyball team as well as the shortest member, standing at 5'11; a good 7 inches shorter than her team Captain, who opened the rear door as she approached. "Sorry that took so long Chang...Jo apparently decided to play hide and seek with my gym bag." Katelyn said to the petite asian girl in the drivers seat. "I-I'm glad you found it." Naomi replied in a timid voice. Katelyn tossed her gym bag in the back seat, flipping it over without a second thought as she did so, causing the bags contents to come crashing down onto Jake. The hard rubber of Katelyns shoes came to rest on his legs and what looked like underwear landed on his upper-body. Jake's nostrils were assaulted with smell of sweat and another familiar scent, which Jake could easy identify now, due to his time spent with Josephines more intimate area. "Jose..." Jake said softly through watery eyes, the overpowering scent and sticky salty feeling of everything around him causing his skin to sting and his head to become dizzy. "Jose... I'm so sorry..." Jake said before the smell of Katelyn's sweat and cum drench panties resting on his face finally caused Jake to pass out. 

Katelyn slid off her flip flops and placed her bare feet on the car dash. Katelyn barely fit inside the compact sedan and did this quite often to get comfortable  in smaller cars. She looked over to the small Asian woman beside her in the drivers seat and gave her a friendly but firm punch in the shoulder. "Appreciate you skipping class to help out Chang, coming in clutch!" Katelyn offered to Naomi in a friendly tone as the Accord pulled away from Josephine's house. "N-No problem Katelyn" Naomi said nervously. She would never admit it to her directly but Katelyn scared her silly. She was larger than life both in size and personality. Wherever she was and whatever she was doing just commanded respect. Katelyn smiled and leaned her seat back, fanning out her green painted toes, enjoying the feeling of the air from the passenger window flowing between them. Naomi looked over and gasped. She couldn't believe how big Katelyn's feet were. She herself wore a mens size 11 shoe due to her feet being a little on the wide side but Katelyn's size 15's were positively gargantuan. Thinking back to an hour ago, Naomi remembered she wasn't really given a choice in helping her out. Katelyn had barely made it through 2nd period before she tracked Naomi down in the hallway, grabbing her by the back pack, leading her towards the parking lot. She had told Naomi she needed a quick lift for "the sake of the team" or something. Naomi wasn't in a position to refuse so she just went with it. She had no idea it was just to grab some stinky gym bag. She could smell the foul bag sitting behind her from where she sat and couldn't believe Katelyn was going to actually wear those clothes to practice. Naomi just kept her mouth shut and pulled out of the upscale mountain neighborhood and onto the highway, back towards Westover High; the two young ladies completely oblivious of the tiny boy passed out behind them in the backseat.

Josephine walked down the stairs to her living room with some pep in her step. She had taken a few minuets to freshen up and get dressed. She wore a hot pink athletic top with a sports bra and some tight spanks that hugged her ass tightly. Now that knew what part of the body Jake was into she was bound and determined to flaunt what her momma gave her at every opportunity. Plus she thought she may reward him depending on how he well he handled the conversation they were about to have. She was going to lay it all out. Sit Jake on her lap and just admit that she was a messed up in the head and do her best to try and explain why she stepped on him like she did. He might think she was crazy or insane; Hell he might even resent her, but she wouldn't lie to him anymore. Josephine battled with her emotions. She told herself she wouldn't really go as far as to try and murder a shrunken person she didn't like, but also acknowledged that, like her larger cousin, she kinda enjoyed instilling fear in people; them being tiny and weak was just a bonus. Was there a word for that? Sadist maybe? No she didn't really want to hurt people, just wanted the reaction really. She wasn't like this in the past. Jake had awoken something in her and the more she thought about, Jake's little healing factor opened up a way for her to work through these feelings and vent her frustrations... without going to prison; with his consent and understanding of course. Josephine blushed. She hoped they could have a lot of fun experimenting together. "He needs to know he can ask for favors too" Josephine thought with a grin.

Josephine was all smiles as she rounded the bottom corner of the stairs and looked at an empty couch. The pillows and blanket were right where she left them but Jake... was gone. She glanced to the floor and coffee table. Nothing. Josephine immediately began to sweat. "J-Jake we need to talk. If your messing around can we please just save it for later?" She called out. Silence. Josephine dropped down to all fours and started to crawl around the living room carpet. "Jake...seriously this isn't funny, you need to come out, you could get hurt." Josephine said, panic staring to creep in her voice as she scanned the floor for the tiny teenager. She cursed herself when she thought about the new developments. No, he wouldn't get hurt. Not permanently anyway. No reason to stick around for her protection anymore. Josephine shook the thought from her mind. He wouldn't do that. Josephine found nothing but dust and emptiness in the room. Tears started to make themselves known as Josephine felt herself get angry. "Jake Porter! If you d-don't come out r-right now you're gonna be in b-big trouble!" She threatened the empty room. She stood up and began to pull her living room apart. Pillows, books, remotes, TV, chairs, everything. She left no stone unturned. She was sweating and out of breath. Josephine waited still for 60 more seconds listening for any movement, detecting nothing.  Josephine let out a wail and collapsed to her knees. "Jake please.... I need you...please come out...." The only sounds to be heard being that of the ceiling fan above her and her own pounding heart. Jake was gone. "He ran away from me" she thought as she looked at the kitchen counter. Jake had broke down in that very spot just this morning. He had begged her not to abandon him, gave himself over to her completely. Trusted her. Josephine felt hot tears running down her cheek. He brought her so much joy. Made her smile. Satisfied her. Made her feel wanted. Made her truly ...happy. Now she was the one feeling abandoned. "Jake..." she whispered to no one. Josephine curled herself into a ball in the middle of the living room and wept. She understood Jake's admission from this morning a little better now. So this is what it felt like to be alone.

Naomi and Katelyn pulled into the Westover High School parking lot, the majority of students having cleared out, save the cars of the members of the football, track and volleyball teams. Katelyn slipped on her flip flops and hopped out of the small car with a grunt before reaching back in to retrieve her gym bag from the back seat. "Shew" Katelyn thought, finally getting a whiff of her own fragrance from last weeks match. "There's gotta be something clean in here I can wear...hopefully" She thought. Katelyn didn't mind smelling bad to herself, but didn't want to put the rest of her team through any unnecessary discomfort during practice. They all needed to focus. They had a tough Charlotte Central team coming up this week and she needed everyone at their best. Especially Josephine. Katelyn pulled out her phone and shot Josephine a quick text, despite knowing she had dodging her messages all day. She shoved her iPhone back in her pants and caught up with Naomi as they walked towards the gym.

 Katelyn and Naomi walked through the double doors of the Varsity gymnasium doors and saw the rest of the team unpacking their gear on the bleachers. They all looked at Katelyn as she walked in and waited for her to speak. Katelyn smiled, she loved the feeling of respect she got from this team. She'd do anything for these girls.  "Warm up sets in 20. Let's get after it tonight y'all." She called out. The group of tall girls gave a girlish cheer and unpacked their gear with greater sense of urgency. Naomi started to walk towards them when she felt Katelyn place a large hand on her shoulder, effectively halting her. Naomi swallowed and turned around to face her team Captain. Katelyn produced a rare affectionate smile. "Naomi, I know you're a nerd and your parents make you get straight A's and all that shit, so missing class ain't the best for your grades, but seriously, thanks again for swinging me by Jo's." Katelyn said as she pulled the surprised girl in for a quick hug. "Wow...She actually called me by my first name." Naomi thought surprised. "Good lookin out, now get changed, we're gonna crush those big city fuckers this week!" Katelyn said giving her a smack on the ass and releasing her towards the rest of the team. Naomi blushed as she was shoved towards the rest of the girls. Katelyn could be scary as hell but there was no doubt in Naomi's mind that she was a natural born leader. Katelyn looked towards her small Asian libero and the rest of the girls with pride, before turning her attention forward and making her way to the locker room with her gym bag.

Josephine lay on the carpet, felling like a shell of her former self. She didn't know how long she had been laying here in the dark room. 10 minuets? 30 maybe? Time didn't matter. All that mattered was Jake... and he was gone. She had no idea how attached she had become to him in just one day. Mr. Davis had faithfully placed him in her care and she had ruined everything. She remembered how nervous he looked when she placed him on the couch pillow. How uncertain he seemed about their upcoming conversation. Josephine wondered what Jake thought she was going to say. What he was so scared of hearing that would've caused him to run away. To leave her here alone. Sure, she hadn't been the greatest at times, but they had still enjoyed lots of happy moments together she thought, thinking of the bedroom, the nap between her breasts, the shower.... "not enough to make him stay" she thought sadly. Josephine felt her wrist vibrate as her Apple watch chirped. She looked over and saw if was from Katelyn. She wiped her eyes and pulled out her phone, swiping up to read her full message. "Hey loser. Everyone is present but you. Seriously Jo, unless you're on deaths door the team and I need you here." it read. Josephine couldn't imagine playing volleyball right now. She was an emotional wreck. She wasn't good enough for a 4-inch tall boy, how could she be good enough for a team full of bright young women? Josephine lay back down for another few minuets and stared at her phone. She wished she could call Jake. Tell Jake she loved him. Beg him to come back. Josephine saw three dots appear next to Katelyns picture, indicating Katelyn was looking at her phone and typing. "Message receipt says read Jo, I know your up... get your as down here! Btw Naomi and I swung by earlier and grabbed my shit. Don't hide my stuff behind the couch next time eh? XOXO."

Josephine shot up to her feet in an instant. She ran over and saw her gym bag there, leaning against the back of the couch, but Katelyn's was gone. She remembered Katelyn had placed her travel bag on top of her own last week after a match. She lowered her hand and measured the distance up another foot and a half, gauging the distance to the armrest of the top of the couch. Jake could have easily made that jump. Maybe he didn't run away. Maybe he was trying to hide from the two girls. If he was trying to hide as fast as possible then..."Oh. My. God." Josephine said out loud in sudden realization. She grabbed her gym bag and keys to her Volvo and bolted out the door as fast as she could. "I'll be there in 15 ...no 10 minuets! Don't start practice without me Kate!" she texted her cousin back in a hurry as she ran across her yard barefoot, climbing into her car. She started it up and peeled out the driveway in record time, hoping like hell she got to Jake before Naomi or Katelyn did. Naomi was a freshman that she didn't know a lot about but Katelyn...Josephine trembled. Katelyn would literally eat Jake alive if he gave her a reason to she thought with a shudder as she raced down the highway. If Josephine was messed up in the head, she knew Katelyn was full on institutionalized. She heard story's from some of the her many ex boyfriends about the wild stuff they did in the bedroom. One guy told her Katelyn chained him to the bed and took a shit on his chest all just to get herself off. Josephine remembered all the times Katelyn would brag about her bedroom escapades. Rubber bands on balls. Trampling guys in high heels. Josephine had heard it all. She would torture Jake. The scary part was...Jake's body could take it. His body would break from abuse and then fix it self. Break and heal, break and heal. To a woman like Katelyn, Jake would be the ultimate toy. "NO!" Josephine screamed while checking her rearview camera for cops as she sped a buck 10 down the highway towards Westover. 

Katelyn put her phone back away with a smile, she was glad she would have all players on deck tonight for practice as she entered the girls locker room and headed towards a stall. She released her gym bag down in front of the toilet roughly. She pulled down her gym shorts and took a seat on the toilet relieving herself into it while she kicked off her flip flops. She undid the zipper to her bag, folding up the flap so she could see better and began to dig around inside. Katelyn removed her shoes, a white T-shirt and her tube socks. She also saw some random panties, sweat pants and a couple sports bras inside that she figured must've been inside her bag for hot minute due to the smell coming from them. Katelyn grunted as she released last nights dinner into the water below her, hearing a satisfying plop as a long brown log made contact with the toilet bowl beneath her. "Nice" she thought, feeling herself get lighter as she reached down, leaning forward to put on her smelly tube socks, but as she lifted them up off the ground, one felt slightly heavier than the other. "Huh?" Katelyn said as he reached a hand inside the stale tunnel of cotton. 

Jake had woke up the moment the gym bag impacted the floor of the locker room and climbed inside the nearest piece of clothing he could find. He felt Katelyn digging around inside the bag and knew there was no way he could stay hidden much longer. Jake heard the disgusting noise of someone urinating followed by a wet plop of shit. "I must be in the bathroom: he thought before he felt his body roll of the toe section of the sock as Katelyn picked it up. Jake saw a giant pale hand reach inside the the length of the smelly sock, the green painted monsters making contact with his legs before wrapping tightly around his body. Jake's heart pounded a mile a minute. Jake squeezed his eyes shut and made his body stiff as a board he was brought out into the light. 

Katelyn brought what looked like a tiny naked action figure up to her face and looked at it closely. "The fuck..." She said as she moved her thumb up and down its body. It was apparently an extremely high quality figurine, its rubber body feeling almost exactly like skin in her hands. Jake remained stiff as a board as he felt Katelyn poke and prod around his body. Katelyn turned him over and brought his face up close to hers. "What the hell...J-Jake!?" Katelyn said in absolute shock. Jake tried his best to keep his eyes closed and remain perfectly still, his body betraying him for fear. Katelyn felt the tiny thing in her hands begin to shake. "Holy shit you're fucking REAL!" Katelyn shouted. She couldn't believe this. Come to think of it, she hadn't seen him at all today. "Could this really be him?" She thought. Jake begged internally to be anywhere else. With anyone else. Just not here. Not with her. Katelyn's shocked expression shifted into a wide smile. She could not believe what she was looking at. "Jake...is that youuu?" She said cutely as she bit her lip and brought her pointer finger up to Jake's shrunken body, tracing circles around his tiny penis. "Anybody home?" Katelyn whispered seductively. Jake cursed himself as he felt blood rush to his dick, his body betraying him and reacting to her delicate touch. 

Katelyn let out a deep throaty laugh that made Jake tremble even more. Katelyn noticed his hard on and this made her smile even brighter. She couldn't believe this. Not only was there a tiny naked person in her hands but it was a favorite man slave in the entire school. "Awwww is little Jakey scared?" She said in a mocking tone. She stopped playing with his hardening dick and brought him closer to her face. "Why don't you open your eyes Jakey? We have sooo much to talk about" Katelyn said watching him squirm. She was loving every second of this. Katelyn felt the insides of her legs heating up. "Open your eyes and look at me" she commanded. Jake opened his eyes but didn't meet her gaze. He couldn't. He felt his heart would fail him him the moment he looked her menacing eyes. He took in his surroundings, seeing Katelyns giant pale fingers griping his body. Katelyn looked at Jake and knew he must be absolutely petrified being in her hands. Katelyn brought her other hand up and gave his tiny body a hard flick in the stomach, knocking the wind out of him. The impact of the pale finger sent a burst of pain throughout Jake. He continued to avoid her eyes while trying to catch his breath.  "Look. At. Me." Katelyn said, getting slightly annoyed at the tiny mans pitiful but impressive defiance. She liked Jake well enough but right now she need complience. After all she was a like a fucking God compared to him. An evil idea popped into her brain. Katelyn waited exactly 10 more seconds for Jake to look into her in the eyes then stood to her feet. She turned around and held Jake over the toilet bowl. Jake looked down into the toilet and disgust washed over his face as he saw a foot long pile of crap floating in the yellow water below. "I like you Jakey... but you're going to learn, when I tell you to do something...you fucking listen." Katelyn said coldly before she released Jake, watching him plummet downwards into the toilet bowl.

Chapter End Notes:

"Oh that's nasty "- Cleveland Brown, Family Guy. 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.