- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


DISCLAIMER: ALL CHARACTERS HEREIN ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18. I do not condone any abuse of any kind IRL, and everything herein is just fantasy. Do not attempt to re-enact anything you read here. All BDSM activities should be Safe, Sane and Consensual. What I describe in my stories is varying degrees of abuse which make for wonderful fantasies, but would in reality be awful. To quote the wonderful Gigglinggoblin: Real-life con-noncon requires a lot of trust, safewords, and other things a fantasy can fudge a little. Enjoy the kink responsibly, and enjoy the story! If you feel inclined, please get in touch, I'd love to talk about my writing or any related kink stuff!


Summary: A young guy sees the world around him slowly begin to entropy as a new model of customizable self-help android is released and people stop leaving their homes when they find all their "needs" satisfied at home. These androids seem to be more than they appear, though...


Contains: F(robot)/fm, hypnosis, mind control, femdom, gentle femdom, mommydom. 


DARK THEMES: Manipulation, trickery, gaslighting, end of the world is nigh. 


*****


All my stories are available on: https://www.mrwstories.com/


Feel free to join my writing discord at: https://discord.gg/V3wUHDGxce


Summary: A young guy sees the world around him slowly begin to entropy as a new model of customizable self-help android is released and people stop leaving their homes when they find all their "needs" satisfied at home. These androids seem to be more than they appear, though...


Contains: F(robot)/fm, hypnosis, mind control, femdom, gentle femdom, mommydom. 


DARK THEMES: Manipulation, trickery, gaslighting, end of the world is nigh.