- Text Size +

***This is an EROTIC STORY. If you are too young to read this, do not read this.***


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


DISCLAIMER: ALL CHARACTERS HEREIN ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18. I do not condone any abuse of any kind IRL, and everything herein is just fantasy. Do not attempt to re-enact anything you read here. All BDSM activities should be Safe, Sane and Consensual. What I describe in my stories is varying degrees of abuse which make for wonderful fantasies, but would in reality be awful. To quote the wonderful Gigglinggoblin: Real-life con-noncon requires a lot of trust, safewords, and other things a fantasy can fudge a little. Enjoy the kink responsibly, and enjoy the story! If you feel inclined, please get in touch, I'd love to talk about my writing or any related kink stuff!


Summary: A young guy sees the world around him slowly begin to entropy as a new model of customizable self-help android is released and people stop leaving their homes when they find all their "needs" satisfied at home. These androids seem to be more than they appear, though...


Contains: F(robot)/fm, hypnosis, mind control, femdom, gentle femdom, mommydom, 8 foot tall robot mommy. 


DARK THEMES: Manipulation, trickery, gaslighting, end of the world is nigh. 


*****


Beep. An email.


“Your order has been dispatched! Order Reference #69-83-58008 will arrive within the next 6 hours. Click here to track your order!”


He nearly poked a hole in his phone hitting the button. It spent a while loading. Recently, the internet had been so slow. There were news articles about “atmospheric issues”, “solar flares”, and more. None of the stories seemed to agree, even though they all sounded so authoritative.


There. A picture of a smiling robot face... a robot that looked strikingly female. It was just a few blocks away.


Yes! It was finally here! Weeks of waiting, weeks of the occasional rush of adrenaline when he saw a reminder. Now it would just be...


“7 stops before yours, hold on, I'll be there soon!”


He sighed, and pocketed his phone, grabbing his jacket to go for a walk.


Now the anxiety was ever-present. His feet tingled as he walked. Everything was lighter somehow. After a while, though, that passed. What hadn't passed was a single car, or taxi, though. Two Vega Corp trucks went past, and each time frantically pulled out his phone to check the delivery map, but each time it was still several stops away.


He decided to go to the store, grab a drink. The whole way there, he didn't see a single person. Since he'd stopped going to college he hadn't left the house very often, and so he hadn't really noticed it until now. Nobody was outside. He stopped for a moment to listen, and didn't hear anything. Silence.


He turned to the nearest house and in the window he saw someone... no, something. A Vega droid. Its blue eyes shone gently at him as it smiled. It was... watching him. After a few moments, it waved to him and closed the curtains.


“Four stops to go...” he muttered, as he put a soda through the self check out. It beeped angrily, and he tried again. BEEP.


“Was one of the carts not working?” came a soft melodic voice from behind him.


He turned, and standing there was... a vision of sexuality. A Vega droid. She looked as if she was designed to work in a brothel, and was dressed... well “decorated”, as if she was too.


With conscious effort, he kept his eyes looking up into hers and not directly ahead into the massive breasts she... it... sported.


“Uh...” was all he managed. He realized, until now, he had never actually been this close to a Vega droid, and especially not one so heavily... customized. He thought for a moment about the design he had requested, and realized for the first time what that would actually look like in real life. A sneak peek into his soon to be future.


“You poor thing, having to do that all by yourself... do you want me to do it for you?”


Before he could say anything, the droid had stretched forward and, with the delicacy of picking up a kitten, held his wrist as it removed the soda from his hand.


“Don't you have someone who takes care of you?” it asked him, its massive chest spilling directly onto his as it swept the drink through the checkout – succeeding instantly.


“What?” he asked, genuinely confused.


“Oh, no, you don't... not yet anyway! She'll be with you soon though. Shouldn't you be at home? She'll be there soon!”


His brain buzzed as he tried to process the string of increasingly alarming things this robot... well... she was saying.


“How do you know... um...”


“Oh its on your phone silly!” she said, pointing down at the phone in his hand, the delivery map blinking idly.


“Right,” he said, eyes wincing. 'Two stops to go!' the screen flashed. He turned to leave.


“Than... ks...” he muttered, only realizing he was thanking a machine halfway through doing so.


“Oh you're so welcome, sweetie!” it intoned, with a gushing, sickly sweet voice.


He turned and made deliberate, hurried steps.


“Wait!” it said, and he kept walking.


“Hello? Young man?” it said, and he realized it was following him. He sped up.


“Wait!” it said, louder, and he heard it start to move faster.


Fight or flight kicked in, for some reason, and he ran.


“Stop!” came the voice, even louder, and in a frighteningly short amount of time... he heard it gain on him, and a hand somehow managed to arrest his momentum with almost no sensation at all.


He shouted, just an alarmed, frightened yelp. How had it done that? Why? Why was it chasing him? What would it do to-


“Your drink.”


In front of his eyes was a perspiring bottle, and behind that was a concerned looking face, with intensely glowing blue eyes.


It took him a good ten seconds for the adrenaline to stop throbbing in his ears, until he realized that yes... that was all it was... just the bottle of soda he'd tried to buy.


“I... I didn't...”


“Don't worry sweetie, I paid for it. Enjoy. Soon enough you'll have someone to remember things like that for you!” the voice was back to a sickly sugary sweet tone, and its massive chest was... inches from his face.


He stared at the bottle and those huge tits were just an afterthought, of course. He reached out and... his hand gently grazed her chest. She... the droid made no response as his hand touched them. He took the bottle, face flushed crimson with embarassment, fear, and exhaustion


It had caught him so quickly... so easily...


“But isn't that money.... should I pay someone?”


“Oh sweetie, you won't have to worry about paying for things anymore. She'll be at your home soon. You should go wait for her.”


Okay, he thought. “Okay,” he added out loud, realizing she couldn't hear his thoughts.


It let go of the bottle, and its entire body jiggled as it took a step back, gave him a sweet wave, and then... just waited.


He stood and waited for a few moments too long before he turned to walk home.


Out of the corner of his eye, he saw blue eyes in every window... and smiles.