[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

A group of 5 inch tall people are shrunken smaller to micro size by an aware giantess, then shaken through a pepper shaker onto an unaware giantess' dinner


Rated: X
Categories: Entrapment, Giantess, Adventure, Vore, Unaware, Slow Size Change, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3192 Read: 1563
Published: October 03 2023 Updated: October 03 2023
Story Notes:

Katie Reed has enacted revenge, on the people who tried to ruin her life, using stolen equipment to shrink and kidnap them. After humiliating them and submitting them to her base pleasures she and her friend, Danielle, accidentally kill one of them in an act of passion.

Katie runs to the only person she thinks can help her; her counsellor Doctor Cook.

However, it appears that Doctor Cook is more than just a College counsellor and therapist. When Doctor Cook gives Katie an offer, that she can’t refuse, she finds herself whisked away from her existing life as she becomes part of a very different world, a giant laboratory complex disguised underneath a mansion on an island.

Doctor Cook works for a company that experiments with shrinking technology, she has been gently drawing Katie in, mentoring her. Katie learns that they kidnap innocent people to experiment on, but she doesn’t know for what purpose.

However, what Katie soon finds even more disturbing is Doctor Cook’s own daughter, Lena, a damaged woman of a similar age to Katie. She has suffered from neglect, as a result of her mother’s obsession with her work but is allowed to run amok amongst her victims.  Lena takes her anger and uncontrollable passions out on poor innocent shrunken people, without remorse.

Katie grows increasingly concerned that she could become another victim to Lena. With the police looking for her and a long list of crimes hanging over her, her only recourse is to keep close and try to make herself as valuable as possible to Doctor Cook.

Special Branch Detectives, who are investigating the disappearances of people - case file ‘Operation Gulliver’ - have finally found the evidence of the shrinking technology that they have been looking for. It has given them enough credibility to build their resources.

Hot on Katie and Doctor Cook’s tails and with these increased resources they are able to further tighten the net on their search for this mysterious and clandestine organisation.

The Detectives and their team work night and day, desperate to prevent further innocent people from disappearing; whilst Doctor Cook’s organisation continues to try to throw them off the scent, so that they can continue their unregulated work.

As Katie settles down in this strange new laboratory she discovers that not only is Doctor Cook’s organisation experimenting on shrinking technology, but they have discovered how to make people bigger. She will come face to face with a true giantess…”

1. Part 1 by Richard C H Davies [Reviews - 0] (3192 words)

I wanted to really capture the scale of this and the level of insignificance of the tiny people. They are just trying to survive being in an unaware giantess' dinner bowl...