[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: Couples story (FM/m). An abusive husband wants to shrink and have a three way with his wife and a surprise woman. Little does he know that the surprise might be a threesome with someone he doesn't want to meet at an inch tall.

Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Couples, Crush, Giant, Humiliation, Insertion, Violent, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FM/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 15357 Read: 17961
Published: September 26 2023 Updated: November 14 2023
Story Notes:

Long time lurker. Karma got the best of me. I finally wrote a story to give back to all the great writers who have entertained us over the years. This is a Couples story (FM/m). Think shrunken man tormented by a normal sized couple.

The goal? To write a Couples story with a plot half as good as Kosmita's "It's friendship" (uploaded by Vegetaboy) or Bildo's "The Fire". The other goal is not attainable, namely, to write as well as Minuss. Not gonna happen.

Feel free to give me critique or praise, not necessarily in that order. I believe I can always go back and make changes, depending on the suggestions made by commenters.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



1. The story begins by miniscule [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2740 words)

A verbally abusive husband is shrunk to an inch tall for one week, with the expectation that his submissive wife will set up a threesome with a hot woman.

2. Inside the glass by miniscule [Reviews - 1] (5817 words)
Linda puts Tom inside a drinking glass. She torments Tom in several ways and then invites the neighbor over for a threesome. Warning: GIANT MALE

3. Getting pushed around by miniscule [Reviews - 0] (3151 words)

More humiliation for Tom. Warning: Giant Male

4. Giant Genitals by miniscule [Reviews - 1] (3649 words)

Tom goes inside as promised. He doesn't have as much fun as Dave. Warning. Giant genitals up close.