- Text Size +

Aqualisha examined her victim. The woman was quivering, holding a stick out in front of her like a sword. She was crabbing sideways, trying to work a way to get round her and run.

 

"That won't protect you, my dear," Aqualisha purred slowly, then she started to very slowly pace around the woman, circling her, like a predatory animal.

 

"Stay back!" The woman snapped. Her hands shaking. "Demon, devil!" She spat. "I am of God. God will protect me!"

 

"Of God?" Aqualisha chuckled heartily. "I love that… which God? Pray tell me woman… which God do you follow? Which supposedly protects you? I've heard of so many gods through the ages, I must admit I've lost track of the latest fashion…"

 

The woman looked confused. What did this demon mean? What Gods? There was only one god?

 

"God… as in… The God… The Creator… The All Seeing…"

 

"Oh…" Aqualisha tutted and shook her head as if disappointed. "You truly are fucked then… I hate to tell you… but…" she pursed her lips and shrugged. "I don't think he or she is coming to help you… at least I've never seen any evidence of a god stepping in for a lowly human. Not for little worms like you, at least." She lifted a foot and very carefully and slowly stepped forwards one step. Pressing her big toe down first, like a preying cat.

 

"Stay back!"

 

"You see," the demon woman continued, "you're like bugs and worms to even people like us, us immortals… what do you think you're like to someone like, say a God?" She chuckled wickedly.

 

"To be honest you should be on your knees praying to me, as your god…"

 

The woman shook her head in terror.

 

"Where's Harriet?" She asked determinedly.

 

Aqualisha cocked her head questioningly.

 

"My friend, Harriet?"

 

Aqualisha nodded.

 

She lifted her hand to her mouth and picked at her teeth with a long and beautiful fingernail.

 

"Hmm… well, she was… tasty…" her hand slowly slid down her throat, between her naked breasts and rested over her stomach.

 

The woman watched this in pure terror.

 

"No… no you couldn't…" she shook her head in disbelief.

 

"Oh yes," Aqualisha felt the fear of the woman pouring into her Life Force Well, she was topped up fully now. She felt more complete than she had for years. "You'll see… Winzig!"

 

The woman shrieked as the impossible happened to her.

 

The world around her seemed to transform in size. Everything grew taller. The tree canopy above looked further away than before, the naked woman got taller and taller and the perspective was from a lower angle; all in a matter of seconds.

 

The woman felt her clothes folding over her. She felt smothered by her own clothes. They grew heavy and weighed on her.

 

She shook convulsively to free herself, but was even more shocked when her clothes slid down her body and she emerged through the neck hole of her garment… completely naked.

 

She shivered and clutched her arms to her naked body and looked around in panic.

 

The strange demon woman was standing a few metres away from her but was absolutely huge now and towered above her.

 

She shook in terror. How was everything suddenly so big?

 

She looked around in shock and then screamed as she glanced in her foreground and saw a huge dark red centipede creeping and crawling in and out of some dead leaves on the ground close to her.

 

She quivered at the sight of the horrible antennae twitching from here to there and the spasmodic movement of the large body. It looked like the length of one of her legs. Utterly disgusted, she backed away from the centipede.

 

She heard her feet crackling on the bed of dead leaves, each leaf was getting bigger and bigger, until she was standing in the middle of one of them leaves and it was bigger than her.

 

"No… no this isn't possible…" she dropped to her knees and sobbed. She had been cursed by this demon for some reason. "Why have you done this demon?" She demanded. Shouting upwards.

 

"Because you two looked so tasty," the naked giantess smiled wickedly, and more concerning she looked hungry. "Also, I needed some clothes and you are the perfect size for me, you see I can't bring clothes with me when I transform," she shrugged.

 

"No… you're wicked…"

 

"Not wicked. How can I be wicked? I am immortal. You are mere mortals. You are like bugs to us; your existence is a moment in time. There is such a multitude of you, and so few of us. We…" the giantess took a huge footstep forward. Her bare- naked foot crunched down noisily on the leaves. It sounded like something crunching through and snapping tree branches, to the tiny woman. "We are the apex predators…."

 

The woman was breathing quickly in fear and panic.

 

"To your tiny uneducated mind," another huge foot lifted up into the air and sailed closer and slammed down to the ground. Causing a cacophony of crunching noises as the foot pressed down on the dried fallen leaves. "That means, that we are at the top of the food chain, you serve our purposes. We dictate the terms," the giantesses piercing eyes stared down at the tiny woman who shook in fear.

 

She looked up the giant body, the curves of her body, she was toned and muscular in an attractive way. Her thighs curved in at her hips. She had a neat pubic region. Immaculate.

 

Her breasts were round and pert. The giantesses skin looked milky smooth. She didn't look weather, sleep and work worn, like normal people did.

 

The giantess was beautiful, impossibly beautiful, unnaturally beautiful. She must be satanic. She must be a hell demon.

 

She couldn't possibly be angelic.

 

The fact that she had said she was immortal gave it away. She must be the embodiment of evil. The church had said that everything that is said by evil is a lie. It is a temptation towards evil that must be resisted.

 

But she was tiny. How could she possibly resist such a giant hell beast as this?

 

She looked around for escape. She had to run away and escape this demon.

 

"Don't bother trying to run," the giantess boomed disinterestedly. "Nobody has ever escaped me, I can transform into a bird, did you forget?"

 

There was another loud crunch very close by.

 

The woman looked back to see a giant bare foot crunch down right in front of her.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription