- Text Size +

Warning this story contains: Giantess witch, fantasy fiction, Shrunken Man, Shrunken Women, giantess, kidnap, giant woman lick, soft vore, naked giantess, chase, hard vore, human to animal transformation, handheld, taunting

 

The toes were huge. She could smell the odour of the woman. It was a relatively sweet and clean smell. Impossible for a foot. How could this be?

 

The toenails were huge.

 

She panicked. Was she about to be trodden on? Was this giant demon about to suck up her soul? What had happened to her friend? She had disappeared. The she-demon had said that she had tasted good… tasted…

 

The tiny woman suddenly screamed as the giantess bent forwards. Her giant breasts dangled towards her as a huge outstretched hand lowered downwards.

 

The long fingernails of the giant slender fingers reached outwards towards her.

 

The woman tried to run but she only managed to jump to another leaf before she was caught in the warm embrace of the giant hand, betwixt the giantess' fingers.

 

She bellowed and beat at the giant villainous fingers. She thumped and thumped. But the fingers and grip were solid and impossible to break.

 

She bit at the skin but it did nothing. The skin was too tough for her teeth to break through.

 

Her stomach churned as she was lifted upwards at a tremendous rate, within a second she was hundreds of metres in the air. She found herself, looking in terror, directly towards the giant beautiful face of her captor.

 

"There you are, little morsel," the giantess boomed.

 

The tiny woman screamed in shock at the menace and booming volume of the voice.

 

"Shame I don't have time to mix you with some nut and berries," the giantess said with a snicker. Her huge lips curled into a smile displaying her huge predatory teeth.

 

"Don't eat me, please!" The woman screamed.

 

"Don't move, she-devil!" A male voice cracked from nearby.

 

The giant head that had been looking at her hungrily turned to look upwards at the source of the male voice.

 

The tiny woman also turned to see, straining in the clenched fist of the giant hand.

 

"I'm saved!" She cheered. She saw a Knight, a dishevelled looking knight to be true, but to her, in that moment he looked heroic.

 

"Don't move a muscle, she-devil, un-spell that poor woman, I saw what evil you committed!" The man dressed as an unkempt continued. "God is my witness!"

 

"What, this little pitiful thing?" The giantess lifted the tiny wriggling woman in the air. "You would throw down your life for this pitiful peasant?"

 

The knight nodded slowly. He was bristling for a fight with a witch or a demon, it would bring him coin and riches. His stories would be told throughout the realm. He would be anointed as a true knight of the realm, protector, missionary, hero!

 

"I am an experienced Knight. Your hellish powers are no use on me. My sword has been blessed, and I am pure of heart," Sir Robert informed Aqualisha. He believed his statement to be convincing.

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription