[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary:

A fanfiction from the manga/anime "Seton Academy: Join the Pack!".  Picks up from episode 4 of the anime, where Ranka's big sister Ferryl - a nearly 15 foot tall wolf girl - barges in and declares that Ranka shall join her wolf pack.  Ranka tells Ferryl that she won't do that, since she wants to start her own pack with the human Jin and several other anthropomorphic animal girls in the school's cooking club.  Things come to a head between Jin and Ferryl, but Ranka effectively makes Ferryl back down shortly afterwards.

Essentially a fanfic where Ferryl decides not to give up so easily, coming up with a plan for Ranka to join her wolf pack without having to break up the cooking club.

Warning:  This story is broken up into six chapters, with the last 2 chapters getting a bit on the raunchy side, hence why I'm rating this story "R" to play it safe.  I may add tags in the future, since as of this typing I'm not fully done with the entire story.

Side Note:  This story will have a bit of the "harem" genre in the last 2 chapters as well, so if you loathe that genre, turn away.


Rated: R
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Furry, Gentle, Growing Woman, Instant Size Change, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 36129 Read: 3436
Published: September 24 2023 Updated: October 21 2023
Story Notes:

Disclaimer:  I do not own "Seton Academy: Join the Pack!" in any way.  This is merely a fanfiction for entertainment purposes.  I'm too lazy to list the owner/creator of the franchise, so feel free to look it up if you're that curious.

For those not familiar with the "Seton Academy" franchise/universe, I strongly advise that you research the manga/anime a little bit, because I'm too lazy to lay out the entire world created in that series and some of it might go over your head if you don't know about it...so there.

1. Chapter 1: Ferryl Introduces Herself by Jim1989 [Reviews - 1] (4076 words)

Basically a revisiting of episode 4 of the anime series, where Ranka's big sister Ferryl makes her debut.

2. Chapter 2: Sit-down with Ferryl by Jim1989 [Reviews - 0] (8769 words)

Pretty self-explanatory title (most of my chapters are like that).  Jin has a one-on-one meeting with Ranka's big sister.

3. Chapter 3: Ferryl Makes Her Move by Jim1989 [Reviews - 0] (7536 words)

Direct follow-up from last chapter.

4. Chapter 4: Ferryl Visits the Cooking Club (Again) by Jim1989 [Reviews - 0] (8523 words)

Ferryl makes her intentions known to the entire cooking club.  Things get a little spicy.  Reader discretion advised.

5. Chapter 5: Ranka's Sudden Change by Jim1989 [Reviews - 0] (7225 words)

I know it's been a while.  Here's the latest add-on.