- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I know it's been a while.  Here's the latest add-on.

A few days later…


Once Ferryl had pretty much laid out the ground rules for how things were going to be from now on, things calmed down a bit.  There was now no longer “Ranka’s pack” and “Ferryl’s pack” afterwards.  Both groups were now merged into one large pack, mostly consisting of wolves of course but now with several non-wolf members.


Initially, Jin figured that several of Ferryl’s underlings would take issue with Ranka’s pack being absorbed into Ferryl’s pack, but Ferryl put her foot down right there and then in front of all of her men.


“If any of you take issue with this, now’s the time to say something,” Ferryl told her wolves.  “Just know that my decision is ultimate and final, and if any of you have a problem with that, you’re more than welcome to leave the pack.  Otherwise, feel free to take a shot at the throne, but know that I won’t hold back on you in the slightest if you do, understand?”


Every single one of Ferryl’s underlings were dead silent in response.  Whether this was out of genuine loyalty to their boss or out of fear Jin wasn’t sure, but in either case, Ferryl’s wolf pack were in total agreement with their boss’s declaration…


…well, that was to say that they were in agreement with one of their bosses, now that there were two within the pack, consisting of both Ookami sisters now.  After all, Ranka laid out terms that if her pack was to join with Ferryl’s pack, then the two of them would be leaders of this newly formed pack.  Ferryl raised no objection to it, and so there were now two leaders taking the reins.


Some might ponder just how a pack could function with two leaders having equal say within said pack.  After all, what if the two of them came to a head and strongly disagreed over a certain issue that affected the entire group?  What if Ranka and Ferryl had a heated argument over something that was deemed critical to the entire organization?  Would there be serious infighting?  Would some kind of civil war occur within the group?  Would it amount to Ferryl’s wolf pack against Ranka’s cooking club?


If that last hypothetical ended up being the case, Jin would be sweating bullets, given how outnumbered Ranka’s group would be, yet Ferryl wasn’t worried in the slightest.


“Don’t worry, Darling,” she grinned as she gave a playful wink towards Jin and the others.  “If it comes down to that, I’ll protect the whole lot of you from any wolves who dare to bite the hands of their masters…not that I expect them to, of course, but if it comes to that, I’ll throttle any ingrates who have the nerve to harm my little sister or any of my mates.  You have my word on that.”  Ferryl followed through on that promise with a kiss on Jin’s lips, as well as on the lips of the other girls in what was once Ranka’s pack, whether they wanted a kiss or not (by now, Ferryl had made it pretty clear that she was addicted to kissing the others in Ranka’s pack, usually with little or no warning).


True enough, Ferryl made an accurate assessment of things, for not a single one of her henchmen troubled any of the non-wolf members of the pack.  Whether it was out of fear of their boss or sheer loyalty was anyone’s guess, but whatever the case, none of the wolves troubled Jin, Hitomi, or the others in the slightest.  They weren’t particularly talkative, but they didn’t bother or intimidate Ranka’s former pack in any way or at any time whatsoever.


So for the time being, things seemed pretty good overall.  The only trouble Jin and the others had to deal with was whenever Ferryl was “in the mood” for a heated makeout session, which tended to be on a near daily basis.


‘Honestly, where does she get the stamina to keep going like that!?’ Jin thought as the days passed.


After enough days passed, the other girls realized just how hungry Ranka’s big sister could be when it came to matters of romantic intimacy, usually helping herself to more than one mate per day.  In fact, Ferryl made a habit of trying to have EVERYONE in Ranka’s group as much as possible, usually having them all gathered in either the club room or somewhere private that nobody - student or faculty - would interrupt them.


Jin was baffled by just how much energy Ferryl had to spare, given that she could make out with more than one girl at a time.  Usually, whenever she felt like helping herself to Hitomi, she made a habit of bringing Jin along (whether he was okay with it or not) out of consideration towards Jin, so that he and Hitomi could make out with one another while Ferryl was enjoying the both of them.  Of course, Jin found the setup to be a bit suffocating at times, but Hitomi was remarkably okay with it in comparison, enjoying kissing and caressing both Jin and Ferryl whenever it was their turn to make out with the giant wolf girl.  Sometimes Ranka joined in on the fun as well, resulting in a four-way lovefest between them all.


Of course, Ferryl kept to her oath to let Ranka have some one-on-one time with Jin when she desired it.  As much as the older Ookami sister preferred group lovefests, she firmly believed in honoring one’s word when it came to matters like that, so every now and then she left Ranka to have her own personal makeout sessions with Jin.  Besides, she had a plethora of pretty girls to pick from, along with her right-hand man Kuromori whom she made sure to give her love and attention as well.


One time, Jin approached the one-eyed wolf and asked him what he thought about this arrangement.


“Doesn’t this bother you in the slightest?” Jin asked the wolf.  “Doesn’t the idea of having to share the woman you love with others irk you even a little bit?”


“I’m comfortable with things as they are,” Kuromori answered calmly.  “I get your rationale and all, but I’m honestly okay with this.  The fact that my boss makes time for me is enough in and of itself.  I’m honored that she decided to return my feelings at all, so I’m only too happy that she puts aside some one-on-one time for me.”


“But even so…” Jin replied.


“Look,” Kuromori interrupted, “I get that you’re saying this out of concern for my feelings and all, and I appreciate the sentiment.  Having said that, there’s no need to rock the boat, okay?  I love and respect Ferryl-sama wholeheartedly, and so I have no real issue with her having other lovers.  A woman of her power and stamina…she is simply too big and mighty to be tied down to just one mate or partner.  Therefore, it’s only natural that she has her own…I suppose you might call it a “menagerie” of sorts.”


“That’s a bit of a stretch…” Jin grumbled.


“Last I checked, there are…what?  Four different species in Ferryl-sama’s harem?  Five?  Six if you include me and Ranka-sama.”  Kuromori proceeds to count on his fingers one after another as he begins listing them out.


“A cat girl, a sloth girl, a panda girl, a koala girl, two humans, and Ranka-sama and myself…yeah, that makes for six different species.”


“Y-you’re including Ranka in all of this?” Jin scoffed.


“What Ferryl-sama feels towards her sister is between the two of them,” Kuromori replied.  “I’m not going to judge her for it.  After all, you saw how they greeted each other when Ferryl-sama first visited your little cooking club.”


Jin thought back to the kissing session between the two wolf sisters, where each of them slathered the other one’s mouth with their tongues.  Admittedly, he couldn’t help but ponder if that was just a show of deep familial love or something much more…intimate.  With Ranka, he wasn’t sure how deep it went, but he was pretty damn sure at this point that Ferryl had VERY deep feelings towards Ranka; she was almost certainly an outright “siscon” with a lolita complex (which would explain why she acts so affectionately towards her younger sister, given how much smaller Ranka is compared to Ferryl).


“I still think you’re too accepting and tolerant of this whole arrangement,” Jin grumbled, “but fine, I won’t push any further.  If you’re REALLY okay with all of this…”


“I am,” Kuromori stated definitively.  “I live to serve Ferryl-sama till the end of my days, so the fact that she’s willing to reward my loyalty with love and affection from time to time…that’s more than I could ever ask for, and I am quite content with it all.”


And that pretty much settled things as far as where Kuromori stood.  If he had any qualms about the arrangement, he certainly knew how to keep them hidden and suppressed, but from what Jin could tell, the one-eyed wolfman was sincere in his convictions.


And so more days pass, largely alternating between regular classes, time in the cooking club, and time being subjected to Ferryl’s romantic advances.  Jin felt a bit bad for the other girls in the cooking club, given the fatigue on their faces and how heavy their breathing was after Ferryl had her fun with them.


To be clear, Ferryl never hurt any of the girls when she had her fun with them…quite the opposite.  Jin could tell from their shrieks and shouts that the episodes were QUITE pleasurable, if a bit embarrassing.  It was simply that Ferryl’s appetite was so ravenous that she ended up having rather long sessions with each of them, usually in group sessions somewhere away from prying eyes.


As stated earlier, Ferryl preferred to have as many of her mates at one time, pretty much turning the sessions into outright orgies or “gangbangs” as some would call them.  Most of the time, Ferryl usually would partake of Kurumi, Yukari, Miyubi, and Mei Mei all at once whenever Ranka wanted some alone time with Jin and Hitomi (Ranka started more and more to make their sessions a threeway as much as possible, coming to love both Jin and Hitomi with increasing passion, with the sentiment being reciprocated by Hitomi in turn).


This became the general arrangement within the broader dynamic of the group headed by Ferryl and Ranka now.  Mercifully (from Jin’s perspective), Ranka managed to temper Ferryl’s hungry advances somewhat, going from love sessions on a daily basis to sessions every few days.  Jin could only hope that Ferryl could settle for getting hot-and-heavy maybe two or three times per week in time, giving both himself and the others time to recuperate from such strenuous activities when Ferryl was “in the mood.”


After all, a girl as big as Ferryl had QUITE the appetite when it came to love and intimacy!


In any case, things started to temper down once the two packs had become united.  Initially, the other non-wof girls were a bit nervous being around the wolfmen in the pack, but once Kuromori and the other men assured Jin and the others that they had nothing to fear, relations within the pack started to become more amicable.  Some of the wolfmen even offered or volunteered to help out with cooking club activities.


The wolfmen were also handy to have around as extra security, both for the sake of Ranka’s and Ferryl’s pack as well as to promote order and security throughout Seton Academy.  Only the most foolhardy of packs or individuals in the school would even consider messing with the sizable wolfpack, especially if Ferryl herself made an appearance.  Given that most of the students weren’t much taller than six feet, it was practically suicidal for them to go up against a nearly fifteen-foot-tall she-wolf with monstrous strength as well as sharp claws and equally sharp fangs.


There was one instance where Ferryl felt the need to lay down the law.


One day, Jin was walking alongside Hitomi through the hallways by the end of the school day.  The vast majority of students had made for their respective dormitories, so things were relatively quiet and empty by that point.  Jin wanted a little privacy with just him and Hitomi by that point.  He had come to make peace with the fact that he was now also bonded with Ranka and Ferryl as well, but his feelings were still strongest towards Hitomi out of everyone in the pack.  Surprisingly, neither Ranka nor Ferryl made a stink over it, respecting Jin’s wish to have moments of intimacy between him and Hitomi.


It was on that particular late afternoon/early evening that Jin and Hitomi were making their way out the hallway onto the campus grounds when suddenly Hitomi accidentally bumped into a particularly nasty male hyena.


“Oh!  Sorry about that,” Hitomi stated.  “I didn’t see you there, honestly.”


“Hey!  Watch where you’re going, Girlie!” the hyena growled back.  He was part of a gang of five hyenas in total, all of them with nasty looks on their faces as they gazed at both Jin and Hitomi.


“Hey, she said she was sorry,” Jin replied, getting between the hyena and Hitomi.  “It was an honest mistake and from what I can tell, you’re not injured or anything close to it.  So leave her alone, alright?”


“Oh?” the hyena snarled.  “You want some trouble, buddy?”  His fellow hyenas started circling Jin and Hitomi, all of them either snarling or shooting wicked grins at them.  It was clear that these were the type who loved causing trouble and getting into fights whenever possible.


“Hitomi-chan, get behind me,” Jin said, trying to shield her the best he could.


“That’s not really gonna help you, Romeo,” another hyena cackled.  “Dunno if you can count, but there’s five of us and only two of you.  You’re not really gonna be able to shield your little girlfriend.”  The other hyenas chuckled as they closed in on the two humans.


‘Damn, this is bad,’ Jin thought, feeling the need to act quickly.


“Hitomi-chan, make a run for it,” Jin whispered to her.  “I’ll try and hold them off for as long as I can.”


“Jin-kun, I’m not leaving you behind!” Hitomi replied.


“Fat chance of you gettin’ away,” a third hyena laughed.  “Like she could get away in time!  Even if we gave her a head start, we’d catch her in less than a minute.”


Things were looking bad for the two of them, when out of nowhere a large shadow descended on the hyenas.  In a heartbeat, two of them were lifted up by their necks several feet off the ground.


“And just what exactly is going on here?” said a very commanding voice.


Jin, Hitomi, and the other three hyenas saw Ferryl holding a hyena in each hand, her fingers easily wrapped around their necks as their legs dangled several feet off the ground (a position Jin could relate to).  Jin could tell that she was hardly exerting herself at all as she held the hyenas high over their fellow pack members, staring down at them with a cold, nasty look in her eyes.


“H-holy crap,” groaned one hyena staring up at Ferryl.  “She’s freakin’ huge!”


“I believe I asked you three a question,” Ferryl stated as she kept her gaze on the other three hyenas.  The two in her hands couldn’t really respond well, given that Ferryl had a strong grip on their throats at the moment.


“W-we were doin’ nothin’!” declared one hyena, hoping Ferryl would believe him.


“Really?” asked Ferryl with a cocked eyebrow.  “Because it looks to me like you were threatening two of my mates with bodily harm.  That simply will not do.  Nobody - and I mean NOBODY - is allowed to hurt a member of my pack, understand?  Certainly not a bunch of mangy, flea-bitten hyenas least of all.”


Ferryl proceeded to toss the two hyenas in her grip several feet away, with their bodies making a distinct thud as they hit the ground.  The other three were on the verge of fleeing for their lives, but Ferryl was too quick for them.  In seconds, she swooped down and snatched another hyena in each hand while pinning the third with one leg, her large foot pressing down on his chest.  No doubt if Ferryl put her foot over top of his neck, she could either close off his windpipe or simply snap his spine with just a little more pressure.


“Ferryl-chan, please, don’t hurt them!” Hitomi called out.


“This pack of bastards were about to hurt both you and Jin-kun,” Ferryl replied.  “They deserve no mercy.”


“P-please, don’t sink to their level!” Hitomi pleaded.  “You’re better than that.  Please, Ferryl-chan!”  For his part, Jin simply nodded along.  While he had no problem with teaching these punks a lesson, he didn’t want Hitomi to see things become more violent than they already were.


Ferryl stared down at the two humans before turning back to the hyenas, sighing for a moment.


“Honestly,” Ferryl grumbled, “you two are just too kind.”  She then turned her attention back to the hyenas, dropping the two unceremoniously on the ground as she let up on the third, slowly taking her foot off his chest.


“I spare you all because my mates asked me to,” Ferryl said coldly at the hyenas.  “They saved your lives this day.  But know that if I ever see or hear of you five causing trouble for ANYONE in this school - whether they’re in my pack or not - I’m gonna find you and throttle you, understand?  I’ll break down walls if I have to in order to get to you all, got that?”


“Y-yeah, we got it,” a hyena nervously replied, with his other packmates nodding in agreement.


“Good,” Ferryl growled.  “Now get lost and don’t go making trouble for anyone in this school ever again.”  The hyenas didn’t have to be told twice, as they bolted off within seconds.


“Th-thank you, Ferryl-chan,” Hitomi sighed.  “If you hadn’t been there, I get the feeling that we’d have been in big trouble.  You really saved us there.”


“She’s right,” Jin grumbled, upset with himself that he had to rely on Ferryl to get him out of that situation.  “Much as it pains me to admit it, I’m in your debt, so…than yo-whoa!”


Jin was cut off because Ferryl proceeded to lift both him and Hitomi in her arms and cradle them against her larger body, holding them securely against her bosom as she gave each of them a deep kiss.


“It’s no trouble at all,” Ferryl grinned once she was done smooching the two of them.  “I wouldn’t be much of a pack leader if I didn’t look out for my pack mates, after all.  But since I have the two of you in my clutches, what say we find somewhere private and have a little fun, eh?”


“Seriously?” groaned Jin.  “I thought you were gonna let us have this day to ourselves?”


“Aww, come on, Darling,” Ferryl teased.  “You did say you were in my debt just a moment ago, so I figure that this is a good way to pay me back.  I promise that I won’t hog you two for too long, okay?”


Deep down, Jin and Hitomi knew that if she wanted to, Ferryl could have her way with them for several hours if she so desired.  She was simply too big and too powerful to be denied.  Even so, with her larger size and monstrous strength, Ferryl was a woman who stayed true to her word, no matter how in-heat she could be.  If she promised to restrain her urges for the sake of her pack mates, then that’s what she would do.


“Alright,” Jin relented, “just please try to keep it to no more than an hour, please?  I wanted today to be just me and Hitomi-chan, after all.”


Ferryl replied with a quick kiss on both Jin’s and Hitomi’s lips in response before giggling.


“I’ll try, Jin-kun,” she chuckled.  “It’ll be hard to keep it under an hour, especially when I have two little cuties in my arms, but all the same, I’ll try.”


And with that, Ferryl Ookami made her way off with Jin and Hitomi in her arms, salivating at the prospect of having some fun with the two of them simultaneously.


………


Fast-forward a few weeks later.


There turned out to be one last surprise development in the midst of this new group arrangement.  Jin figured that he had enough on his plate, now that he had become part of a towering she-wolf nymphomaniac’s harem.  It was a minor comfort that Ferryl had somewhat limited her hungry advances on Jin and the others, no longer going after someone in the group literally EVERY day, but even so, Jin found himself having to stay in rather good shape to keep up with Ferryl’s hunger, with the only comfort being that she had a large enough pool of lovers to pick from in order to give him adequate time to recover.


All that being said, there was a surprise development which NOBODY saw coming, as if some super-perverted god decided to flick a switch and drop this on everybody out of the blue for his own amusement.


It happened one day when Ranka didn’t show up for the group’s usual cooking session.  That was odd enough in and of itself, given how enthusiastic Ranka tended to be when it came to cooking.  The younger Ookami sister was certainly a literal glutton when it came to eating delicious meals, but even the simple act of spending time with those in her pack was reason enough for her.  To Ranka, spending time with her friends and loved ones was very important to her, given how badly she didn’t want to be alone.  With Ferryl’s arrival and the new group dynamic being what it was, Ranka was practically guaranteed to never be alone again.


So factoring all that in, it was quite peculiar that Ranka wouldn’t show up for the cooking club’s usual activities.


“Is Ranka-chan alright?” asked a worried Hitomi to Ferryl.


“She said she was feeling extra tired both yesterday and earlier today,  I figured she could use the rest.  She’s napping in the nurse’s office right now.”


“Maybe one of us should go check on her,” suggested Yukari, “just to make sure it’s nothing serious.”


“I’ll go send some of my men to check up on her,” Ferryl replied.  She then gestured for her underlings to do just that.  “I’m sure she’s fine.”  Surprisingly, Ferryl wasn’t feeling frisky at that particular moment, deciding to take a break from her usual bout of romantic conquests over Jin and the others and simply partake in cooking.  While Ferryl didn’t share Ranka’s passion for cooking, she wasn’t adamantly against learning the art for its own sake.  It certainly didn’t hurt to open her horizons to new experiences and learn a new dish or two.


Fast-forward several minutes later…


Some of Ferryl’s men return to the cooking club’s headquarters.  The looks on their faces is one of baffled surprise.


“B-Boss,” one of her men nervously called out, “you’ll wanna see this.”


“What is it?” Ferryl asked seriously.  “Is Ranka-chan okay?”


“Sh-she is, Boss,” another underling replied.  “Physically, she seems perfectly fine, but…well…”


“Well what?” Ferryl pressed.  “What’s wrong with Ranka-chan!?”  The look on Ferryl’s face was dead serious at this point.


“It’s best you come with us and see for yourself, Boss,” another henchman answered.  “That way, everything will become perfectly clear.”


“Alright, take me to her,” Ferryl replied.


“Do you want us to come along with you?” asked Hitomi, clearly worried for Ranka.


“No, you all stay here for the time being,” Ferryl stated.  It was rather odd how adamantly Ferryl acted in her role as pack leader, now that Jin, Hitomi, and the others were technically her underlings (even though Ferryl never ordered them around like she would her men).  “I’ll go check on Ranka and let you all know what’s happened.  I won’t be long.”


And with that, Ferryl made her way out the clubroom to go see Ranka.  Jin and the others went about with their cooking activities, though the mood was both more sullen and serious now that they knew something had happened to Ranka.  All of the girls could only hope it wasn’t something life-threatening or anything even remotely close to that.  Even Jin was concerned for Ranka’s well-being, even if he was reluctant to show such emotion outwardly.  While he still loved Hitomi the most out of the group, his feelings towards Ranka and Ferryl had slowly developed over time where he came to embrace his relationship with the two of them, even if it was with some lingering reluctance.


Minutes passed, and while the cooking club tried to distract themselves with their work, everyone’s minds were focused on whatever was going on with Ranka, waiting for Ferryl’s return with anxious anticipation.  Soon enough, they got their answer when they heard the distinctive thuds of Ferryl’s footfalls nearing closer towards the clubroom door.


There was one thing that seemed a bit off as Ferryl neared the door:  It sounded as if there were two Ferryl Ookamis arriving, given the way the footsteps sounded as they got closer and closer.  At the very least, Ferryl was coming back with someone who was either around her size or who was as heavy as her.


The door slid open and Ferryl ducked through the passage.


“Well, Ferryl-chan,” Hitomi asked with barely concealed worry, “is Ranka-chan alright?”


Ferryl grinned and nodded before turning back towards the doorway, bending down, and poking her head outwards.


“Well, come on,” she called out.  “Everyone’s waiting for you, and they’re all really worried from what I can tell.  Don’t keep them waiting.”


Jin had a gut feeling on what was about to happen.


As it turned out, he ended up being spot-on in his assumption.


A few seconds later, in ducked - that’s right, DUCKED - Ranka Ookami through the doorway, sporting an embarrassed look on her face as she slowly stood upright, wearing an exact replica of Ferryl’s school outfit.  If one were to look at the two Ookami sisters, they would have thought them to be outright twins, given that they now had similar hairstyles, eye color, tails, and now height and bosom as well.


Somehow, inexplicably, Ranka Ookami had shot up from being no more than three feet tall to a whopping fifteen feet even, literally five times her old height and now the same height as Ferryl (who had apparently grown three inches over the last few days it was later learned).  Now the Ookami sisters were the twin towering beauties of Seton Academy.


“R-Ranka-chan,” Hitomi gasped, “are you okay?”


“Y-yeah,” Ranka replied, slowly nodding her head and instinctively wanting to slouch down to appear smaller than she was.


“Do you know what exactly happened to you?” asked Yukari.


“Not sure,” Ranka answered.  “I had been feeling tired the last few days, and I ended up taking a nap in the nurse’s office.  Apparently, I had outgrown the bed…and my clothes.  One of the staff heard a crash, which must have been the bed collapsing under my weight, and when they saw me…well, you can pretty much figure out the rest.”


“How did you find clothes at your size?” asked Mei Mei.


“I gave her a spare uniform of mine,” Ferryl answered.  “Turns out Ranka’s a perfect fit!”  Ferryl wrapped an arm around Ranka’s waistline to give her little - or more accurately younger - sister a sideways hug as Ferryl sported a toothy grin, while Ranka looked off to the side with an adorable look of embarrassment.  Obviously, the formerly petite wolf girl needed some adjusting to the sudden size increase.


For his part, Jin was baffled as to what could cause such rapid enlargement in the span of a few hours.


‘Hyper-accelerated puberty?’ thought Jin.  ‘That’s the only thing I can possibly think of that would be even REMOTELY possible.  Either that or Ranka somehow ate or drank something that triggered such a reaction.  Most likely it’s the first theory, given that Ranka appears to be in good health after such a growth spurt…though her body has changed significantly.’


Whereas Ranka Ookami had a small, dainty, and petite build, she was now effectively a mirror image of her older sister in terms of physique, sporting a build that was both quite mature and very physically fit.  In terms of age, Ranka looked to be around her late teens or early twenties now, just like Ferryl.  Even Ranka’s face appeared to age ever so slightly, going from being “cute” to downright gorgeous.  Her lips were fuller, her cheekbones more pronounced, her skin shining with a bewitching radiance, and so on and so forth.


In short, Ranka went from being a cute, 3-foot-tall lolita to a towering, mature and sexy mini-giantess just like Ferryl now.


“Ranka, are you okay?” asked Miyubi.  “You look…nervous.”


The fidgeting Ranka started to tear up slightly, struggling to make eye contact with Jin and the others.  Jin could tell that she was on the verge of a full-blown emotional breakdown.


“I…I…” Ranka struggled to say.


“Ranka-chan, what’s wrong?” asked Hitomi.


“Everyone,” Ranka said to the whole group, “do you…still like me?”


“Huh?” asked a baffled Mei Mei.  “Why would you ask us that?  Of course we still like you.  Why do you think we suddenly wouldn’t?”


“You’re not…afraid of me, now that I’m…so much bigger than you all?” Ranka nervously inquired.


“Of course we’re not afraid of you, Ranka-chan!” Hitomi went over to give Ranka a hug, wrapping her arms around Ranka’s large legs as much as she could (given that Hitomi only went up to slightly above Ranka’s knees).  “You’re our pack leader, but more importantly you’re our friend.  We don’t care how big you get.  You’ll ALWAYS be our friend, Ranka-chan.”


Within seconds, the other girls joined in and group-hugged Ranka from all sides, collectively hugging against her large legs.  The gesture made Ranka tear up more, only this time it was tears of joy and not worried sadness.  A moment later, Ranka slowly lowered herself down to her knees so that she didn’t tower over the others as much.  She then proceeded to hold out her arms, indicating that she wished to initiate a group hug.  Hitomi and the other girls were only too happy to oblige, collectively running up to her and hugging her torso as much as possible, with Ranka wrapping her arms around all five of the now much smaller girls easily enough.  Seconds later, Ferryl followed through by hugging the girls from the other side, effectively sandwiching them within a larger group hug between the two towering Ookami sisters.


Jin instinctively smiled, glad to see that the girls had alleviated whatever worries Ranka had about how they would react to her larger size.  While he was hesitant to outwardly show his happiness generally speaking, it warmed his heart to see that the broader group relationship wasn’t damaged in any way by Ranka’s surprise growth spurt.


Once she finished wiping her eyes and clearing any sniffles she had, Ranka turned to Jin, her eyes wide and her breathing slowing as she looked down at him.  From her point of view, it was so strange to be looking down at someone who towered over her just a day or so back.  Before the growth spurt, Ranka stood no higher than Jin’s bellybutton; now Jin stood just a few inches over Ranka’s knees.  The role reversal between the two of them was quite profound to say the least.


“Jin-kun…” Ranka whispered as she slowly stretched her arms out towards him.  It was clear enough to see that she wished to give him a hug just like she had with the girls, given that the two of them were considered mates now at this point.


To Ranka’s surprise, Jin walked forward rather casually, stopping just a few feet away from Ranak and holding up his arms perpendicular to his body like a scarecrow, indicating that she had permission to hold him.


“Just…please don’t squeeze too tight, will ya?” Jin said with a small smile.


“Oh Jin-kun!” Ranka declared as she leaned in and scooped him up in her arms, lifting him off the ground as she proceeded to bombard his face with a series of kisses and licks, pressing him hard against her now vastly enlarged bosom.  From what Jin could discern, Ranka was probably either an E-cup or an F-cup just like Ferryl now.  This was most certainly quite the breast enlargement, given that Ranka was basically an A-cup only 24 hours or so back.  As stated previously, Ranka’s figure was pretty much a mirror image of Ferryl’s in comparison now, being both so much bigger as well as having just as much sex appeal as her older sister.  Her limbs were longer, her physique was more toned, her face more mature, and her bosom much, MUCH larger than before.


‘Jeez,’ thought Jin as his face smooshed into Ranka’s generous bosom, ‘she really IS a lot bigger than before.’


The hugfest went on for several minutes, with Ranka alternating between shoving Jin’s head into her bosom and pulling it out so that she could kiss and lick his face for all it was worth.  Any other straight male might consider himself to be in heaven (provided he liked being subjected to both ‘marshmallow hell’ and several licks and kisses as he was glomped by a 15-foot-tall wolf girl, mind you).


“I’m just so happy that you’re not afraid of me!” Ranka declared as she swung joyously from side to side as she hugged Jin against her like he was a teddy bear in her embrace.  “I was worried that you would think that I was a freak or monster of some kind and that you’d never wanna speak to me or see me ever again.  I’m so glad that we’re still together!  I wanna be with you forever, Jin!  I wanna be with EVERYONE forever and ever and ever!”


Ranka’s grip tightened somewhat, burying Jin’s face all the more into her cleavage, making it somewhat difficult for him to breathe efficiently.  Jin instinctively patted the sides of Ranka’s waist, mainly to get her attention as he talked (more accurately, muffled) into her bosom.


“Ranka,” he said/muffled, “I appreciate the love, honestly, but any chance you could let up a little bit?  It’s getting a little hard to breathe here.”


“Easy now, Ranka,” giggled Ferryl as she gently tapped Ranka’s shoulder, “don’t wanna suffocate Darling now, do you?”


“Oh!” squealed Ranka in alarm as she pulled back slightly while still keeping Jin in her embrace.  “I’m sorry, Jin-kun!  I guess I don’t quite know my own strength just yet.  Are you okay?  I didn’t hurt you, did I?”  The concern in Ranka’s voice was only too apparent.


“I’m fine, I’m fine,” Jin replied.  “Just go a little easy from now on, okay?  You’re the bigger one in this relationship now, so you need to mind your own power now, especially if you plan on this relationship working out from here on.”


“Of course I do!” Ranka declared.  “Like I said before, I wanna be with EVERYONE forever and ever…I mean, if you’ll all have me, of course.”  Ranka went from being so sure of herself to more coquettish and nervous in front of the group, which was comical now given her much larger size.


Hitomi and the other girls simply smiled and proceeded to group-hug Ranka once more to show their solidarity with her desire, and once again, Ferryl followed suit by joining in on the hug as best as she could.  This left Jin being hugged by Ranka, who was being hugged by Hitomi and the other smaller girls, with Ferryl joining in and hugging as much of the group as she could.  For those few seconds, Jin was feeling particularly warm, given the collective body heat from the group during the massive group hug.


“Umm…not trying to kill the mood or anything,” Jin grumbled, “but any chance we can wrap this up soon?  I’m starting to feel rather warm in this position, so…”


Jin was also hoping that Ranka wouldn’t feel the erection building in his pants as the hugging session wore on.  Even if Jin tried to think of himself as something of a gentleman, he could only fight his own biology for so long.  He WAS a healthy, red-blooded male after all.


“Oh, alright, Darling,” Ferryl teased, “but only because you asked nicely…”  Seconds later, the girls disengaged from their group hug, with Ranka reluctantly setting Jin on the ground once she had her fill of hugging him against her.  Given that they were now deemed mates in this massive love dodecahedron that had formed shortly after Ferryl’s arrival, Ranka didn’t see it as a problem to get extra physical with Jin and others in the pack.


However, in light of these recent developments, something had stirred deep within Ranka, for while she was quite happy that her sudden size increase didn’t scare away the others within her pack, she was also feeling quite…heated, in a way of putting things…


…or more accurately, Ranka was feeling “in heat” at the moment.


“Jin-kun…Hitomi-chan…” Ranka panted, staring down at the two members of her pack whom she loved the most.  It wasn’t that Ranka didn’t care for the other girls in the pack, it was just that her heart beat the strongest for both of her human companions.


“Ladies,” Ferryl grinned towards the rest of the pack (minus Jin, Hitomi, and Ranka), “I think that Ranka-chan, Hitomi-chan, and Jin-kun need a little time together…well, them AND me, of course.  We’re gonna find some place to get…acquainted.  Don’t worry, I’ll be back before you know it and give you all my love and attention.”  Ferryl proceeded to give a nice, long smooch to Kurumi, Yukari, Miyubi, and Mei Mei before heading off with Jin, Hitomi, and Ranka to somewhere more private.


“R-Ranka,” Jin replied, “you’re really okay with Ferryl joining in on this?”


“For today…I’m willing to share…” Ranka muttered with a blush as she scooped up Jin in her arms, while Ranka scooped up Hitomi in her own arms as they made their way out the clubroom.


“So…where are we going exactly?” Hitomi asked.


“Our own personal dorms,” Ferryl grinned.  “Big enough for Ranka-chan and me, especially now that Ranka-chan is my size now.  I gotta say, I’m REALLY looking forward to this, Ranka-chan.”  The older Ookami sister was beaming at this point, clearly hungry for some bedroom fun and just as “in heat” as Ranka was.


“And…how long is this gonna be?” Jin asked nervously.


“I’m gonna say when Ranka-chan and I are too tired to go any further, Darling,” Ferryl grinned.  “Right, Ranka-chan?”


Ranka simply nodded in response.  Jin couldn’t help but gulp nervously, wondering just how much stamina Ranka now had in her much larger body, given that she was effectively a mirror image of Ferryl now.  He would effectively be getting into bed with TWO Ferryl’s now, with twice the amount of energy and hunger, and he wasn’t sure if he and Hitomi would be able to keep up with such “hunger.”


“Don’t worry, Darling,” Ferryl grinned, sensing Jin’s worries, “Ranka-chan and I will be gentle and patient with the two of you, I promise.  As hungry as I may be, I know when to hold back and not take things too far, given how much smaller you are than me…well, smaller than both me AND Ranka-chan now.”  Ferryl giggled at the end.  “And I’ll make sure to keep an eye on Ranka-chan so that she doesn’t take things too far either.”


While Jin was hopeful and trusting when it came to Ferryl’s word (more or less), he couldn’t help but instinctively gulp in subdued nervousness.  Even if Ferryl was sincere in what she just said, Jin figured that both she and Ranka would practically be slaves to their more animalistic nature once things proceeded in the bedroom, especially with them being in heat and all.  As mature and responsible as they could be, they WERE animals in the end…albeit, very sexy and alluring anthropomorphic animals and all, but still animals at their cores.


“You don’t fully trust me, do you Darling?” Ferryl smirked at Jin, as if she was reading his mind.


“N-no, of course not…” Jin grumbled, trying not to piss off the older Ookami sister.


“It’s alright, Darling,” Ferryl snorted.  “I get that you’re reluctant to take me at my word, given the power difference between the two of us…or I should say between you and Hitomi-chan versus me and Ranka-chan.  That’s understandable, even instinctive.  But rest assured:  You, Hitomi-chan, and the rest in our pack have nothing to fear from either Ranka-chan or myself, plain and simple.  You have my word on that.  I lay my pride as both a wolf and as a woman on that very statement, Jin-kun.”


Jin could tell that Ferryl was being completely upfront with him, given that she almost never called him “Jin-kun” when speaking to him.


“O-okay,” Jin slowly nodded in understanding, “I’ll trust you…Ferryl-chan.”


“Ohhh, I just wanna eat you up right now!” Ferryl cooed, her appetite increasing.  To be more accurate, she wanted Jin, Hitomi, and Ranka all at the same time, right there on the spot, but she figured that she’d hold off and wait until all four of them were somewhere more private for them to have their fun, so she’d hold back on her more animalistic instincts for the time being.


Soon enough, there would be plenty of hanky-panky to be had between the four of them…


Chapter End Notes:

I'll try to have the last chapter out by November if possible.