- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ferryl makes her intentions known to the entire cooking club.  Things get a little spicy.  Reader discretion advised.

The sit-down between Ferryl and the school’s cooking club - aka “Ranka’s pack” - went surprisingly smoother than Jin was expecting.


Initially, Jin expected all hell to break loose between Ranka and her big sister, with Ranka screaming at the top of her lungs that she would never forgive Ferryl for making out with Jin the way she did in the supply shed.  He thought that Ranka might even go so far as to physically attack Ferryl, maybe even with the intent to seriously maul or scar her, which would have been a comical concept, given that Ferryl was nearly five times Ranka in the height department.  It would be like a chihuahua going up against a great dane in a dog fight.


Remarkably, things didn’t end up getting as heated as Jin expected them to be once Ferryl told Ranka and the others what occurred in the storage shed.  To be clear, Ranka was pretty livid once her big sister told her “Hey, I made out with your friend Jin and he’s now one of my two mating partners,” but she didn’t go all-out cuckoo over the whole situation.  Against the odds, Ranka ended up acting with remarkable restraint, given the circumstances.


Ferryl went onto explain that she didn’t take things “all the way” with Jin, making everyone in the cooking club blush that the older wolf sister would allude to a topic of such an intimate nature, but Jin backed her up, hoping that Ranka would believe them given that they were being honest with her.  More importantly, he hoped that the revelation about what happened in the shed wouldn’t sink whatever hopes he had for dating his beloved Hitomi-chan, given how driven he was to become boyfriend and girlfriend with her.


After a somewhat lengthy back-and-forth in dialogue between Ranka, Ferryl, and Jin (with the cooking club and Ferryl’s underlings being silent observers in the background), things cooled down remarkably well.  Thankfully, Ranka took Jin and Ferryl at their word that they didn’t dive for the proverbial “home plate” during the romp they had in the shed out back.


What really surprised Jin was what happened when Ferryl decided to lay out ground rules regarding the broader group dynamics within the larger group that was being formed.


“From this point forward,” she declared to them all, “there will be no more “Ranka’s pack” and “Ferryl’s pack,” understand.  Our two packs shall join together, with both Ranka and I as pack leaders, got that?”


“Umm…I’m not sure how to process this sudden shift in things,” Hitomi nervously replied.


“Simple,” Ferryl replies with a grin, “if you like Jin-kun here as much as Ranka and I do, you’ll embrace this new dynamic regarding our relationship.  I’m not saying that you have to be with Jin-kun at exactly the same time as Ranka and I necessarily, but you’ll have to make peace with the fact that Jin-kun is to have more than one lover from here on out, understand?  The same goes for all the rest of you.  I’m fairly certain that Ranka intends to make Jin-kun hers no matter what, and the same goes for me, so all of you will have to accept that you’ll be sharing him with at least two lovers from this point forward.”


Ferryl’s size certainly helped make her point quite convincing.  Not many people are willing to stand up to someone so big and strong like Ferryl Ookami.  Only Ranka held her ground against her older sister, though mercifully things didn’t come to blows between the two of them.  While Jin knew that Ranka had some proverbial fire in her soul, he knew that in a one-on-one fight between the two of them there was no contest.  One good punch or slash from Ferryl and Ranka would be down for the count.  Jin was just thankful that Ferryl loved and doted on her little sister that she wouldn’t resort to such a tactic.


“Ranka-chan, just calm down and listen to reason,” Ferryl calmly explained.  “This way we both get what we want.”


“And how do you figure that, Onee-chan?” Ranka asked, sounding very upset at what Ferryl was saying.


“You get to stay with your pack, and I get to stay with you.  You also get to have Jin-kun stay as your husband.  It’s win-win all around.”


“But Jin is MY husband, not yours, Onee-chan!” Ranka whined.


“You DO know that Jin-kun wants to be with Hitomi-chan, and Hitomi-chan DOES seem to have feelings for him to some extent.  Are you gonna tell Jin-kun that he can’t be with Hitomi-chan?  Don’t you think that’ll make both of them sad, especially with you trying to separate them?”


“I…that is…well…” grumbled a blushing Ranka.  While she desired to be Jin’s one and only wife, she wasn’t so heartless that she’d try and push away Hitomi.  Ranka loved and cared for her just like she had come to love and care for everyone else in her pack.  Ideally, she wanted to be with everyone forever and ever, or at least for a very long time.  She was simply too big-hearted to turn anyone in her pack away.  As much as she loved Jin (which was to say very much), she didn’t want her love for him to jeopardize her relationship with others in the pack.


“Don’t you see?” Ferryl insisted.  “This way, everyone gets what they want.  Everyone gets to be happy.  You get Jin-kun, I get you, Jin-kun and Hitomi-chan get one another, and even the others in the pack get to be with Jin-kun if they so desire.  From what I’ve gathered, I’d wager that at least three of you like him to some extent the way Ranka-chan and I like him.”  Ferryl was looking at Miyubi the sloth girl, Kurumi the cat girl, and Mei Mei the panda girl, though she was also eyeing Yukari the koala girl as well, not taking any chances on missing any potential mating partners for Jin’s harem-in-the-making.


“Besides,” Ferryl continued, “what better way to solidify unit cohesion within the pack than for everyone to simply be honest with themselves.  So long as you get adequate time with Jin-kun, then I don’t see there being a problem, right?”


“But why do YOU wanna be with Jin?” Ranka asked.


“I’ve come to like him the same way you do, plain and simple,” Ferryl grinned.


“THAT quickly!?” asked Ranka.


“Yes, that quickly,” Ferryl smirked.


“Don’t you already have someone in your pack that you like that way?” Ranka asked.


“My right-hand man, Kuromori, yes,” Ferryl calmly replied.


“Then why do you want Jin as well?  You should be content with…”


“Why limit myself to only one mate?” Ferryl interjected.  “I like Kuromori and I like Jin-kun.  I don’t see why I can’t be with and enjoy both of them…not necessarily at the same time, but even so, I like whom I like and I don’t think I should have to choose.  I extend that same logic to your pack here, which is now MY pack as well.  If all of you like Jin-kun, then be with him, plain and simple.  Just remember to let Ranka-chan have her time with him and we’ll all get along just fine.”


“Please stop talking about me like I’m not here,” Jin grumbled.  “I’m not some commodity for the two of you to barter over.  I’m a person, you know.”


Ferryl simply responded by smirking, bending down, placing a large hand on his shoulder, and planting a kiss on Jin’s lips, catching everyone else in the room by surprise, and making Ranka in particular shout out at what she was seeing.  Pretty much every girl in the room had a raging blush on her cheeks after witnessing such passionate intimacy performed by the towering wolf girl.


“I know you’re right here, Darling,” Ferryl grinned, “believe you me I know.”


“D-Darling?” asked Hitomi, who was flustered the most out of the whole group.


“Yes, “Darling,” Hitomi-chan,” Ferryl giggled, “you know, one of those nicknames you use for someone very close to you, like “Dear,” “Sweetie,” “Snookums,” “Honey,” “Babe” and other terms like that.  Feel free to call him one of those if “Jin-kun” feels a bit overused.”


“Oh my…” Hitomi replied, feeling flustered to the point of fainting.  Clearly, she wasn’t used to someone being so direct over matters of romance, at least not so suddenly and out of the blue like this.


“Onee-chan,” growled Ranka, not liking how forward her big sister was being.


“I’ll tell you what, Ranka-chan,” Ferryl said, “what say you get first dibs on Jin-kun here.  I figure once you get it out of your system, then you’ll settle down a bit.  Afterwards, Jin-kun can proceed with Hitomi-chan and whoever else in the pack who likes him.  I know this is all sudden, but trust me when I say that this is for the best.  I’m doing this for the sake of EVERYONE’S happiness, don’t you see?”


“You can’t simply force people to fall in love, you know,” Jin grumbled up at Ferryl.


“Oh, I don’t know about that,” Ferryl smirked.  “At my size, there are a LOT of things that someone like me is capable of, Darling.  But I get your point.  You think I’m being too rough and doing this too quickly.”


“Please be mindful of your choice of words,” grumbled Jin.


“Too rough…too quickly…” Hitomi whispered in flummoxed exasperation.


Deciding to act decisively, Ferry turned towards her wolf underlings to take command of the situation.


“Kuromori,” she stated.


“Yes, Boss,” he replied dutifully.


“You and the rest of the gang keep an eye on the door.  Make sure nobody enters or exits this room for the time being, until I notify you otherwise.”


“As you command, Boss,” he bowed before he left with the other wolves in Ferryl’s pack to make their way out the clubroom doorway.


“Don’t you think that’s a lot of guys just to cover a single doorway?”  Jin scoffed.


“I’m sure they’ll take turns on guard duty,” Ferryl replied.  “One of the perks to having a wolfpack of that size is that each man’s shift is relatively shorter the more comrades he has.  But onto more important matters.”


“W-what are those?” asked Hitomi nervously.  Ferryl licked her lips in heated anticipation.


“Well, simply put, Jin-kun and Ranka-chan are going to have some one-on-one time so that Ranka-chan can be happy, and while the two of them are having their fun…”  Ferryl’s eyes scanned the room in a sweeping motion, eyeing each and every single one of the other girls in Ranka’s pack.


“I’m gonna help myself to a feast,” Ferryl grinned.


“W-what kind of feast?” Yukari the koala girl nervously asked, not liking where this was going.


“A smorgasbord of human, cat, panda, sloth, and koala,” Ferryl replied.  “I think that should be a big enough meal to satisfy me and sate my hunger.


“Oh my goodness,” Hitomi whispered nervously.


“Uh, I don’t think I’m ready for this sort of thing,” said a shaking Mei Mei.


“Ara ara,” said Miyubi, on the verge of fainting from what she just heard (being a sloth and whatnot).


Kurumi was eyeing the door, wondering if she could dart fast enough to make a quick getaway.  If need be, she could make for the window.


“W-wait now, hold up,” Yukari replied, “I don’t even swing that way!”


“Oh, you will when I’m done with you all,” Ferryl grinned as she approached the five smaller girls before her.  “Don’t worry, I can be VERY gentle, despite my size.  I’m simply a woman with an appetite that’s as big as my body, and I simply MUST find some way to fulfill it.  Don’t you all worry.  Just relax and let Ferryl-oneechan take care of you all.”  She came upon them closer and closer, her large shadow casting over the lot of them.


Deciding that talking wasn’t gonna work, Kurumi turned around and made a dive for one of the nearby windows.  If she could escape the clubroom, she could find help from one of the teachers and put a stop to all of this.


Unfortunately for Kurumi, Ferryl beat her to it, reaching out an arm and snatching the cat girl by the arm before wrapping her in a big hug against her bosom and torso.


“Ooooh,” grinned Ferryl, “kitty girl likes to play, huh?  I like someone with a little fire in her belly.  Nice try.”  She then turned to look down at the other four girls in the group.  Now that she had incapacitated the most athletic of the five, the other four wouldn’t prove too much of an obstacle.  The sloth girl simply didn’t have the energy to fight back at all, the koala girl was too slow in terms of reaction time, the panda girl was a borderline bag of super-shaky nerves, and the human girl was simply too genuinely shocked to muster any serious resistance.  Even factoring in any strength from all five of these girls combined, Ferryl was pretty sure she had them all beat hands down in a contest of brute force…not that she intended to harm any of them, mind you.  Restrain them a little, sure, but not actually hurt them.


That simply wouldn’t do for her to hurt her upcoming prospective conquests.  Jin was fun enough in the shed, and she certainly intended to come back for extra helpings with him, but Ferryl planned on partaking of ALL of Ranka’s female pack members as well.  At the time, she didn’t want to dump this all on too suddenly when she entered the clubroom, but deep down she simply couldn’t help but want even more than just Jin as a mate.


‘So many cute and pretty girls in Ranka’s pack…I simply must indulge…’ thought Ferryl with a grin as she scooped all five of them in her arms.  They proved to be quite a bundle for her, but Ferryl was just big enough to hold all five girls collectively in her arms.


“B-but why are you doing this?” asked Mei Mei.  “I thought you only wanted Jin.”


“Oh, I want Jin-kun alright,” Ferryl grinned, “but I figured why not have all of you as well?  I’m what you might call the greedy type when it comes to these types of things.  ”


“You can’t be serious!” said Kurumi, trying as best as she could to pry herself loose.


“Afraid I am, little kitty cat,” Ferryl giggled before leaning in and giving a playful lick on Kurumi’s face.


“Look, like I told you before, I don’t swing that way,” Yukari grunted, trying on her own to get loose.  “If you want our pack to join with yours, I have no problem with that, but please…there’s no need to take things this far.”


“But I’m afraid I simply must, my cute little koala,” Ferryl grinned.  “I see so many cute girls gathered around and I simply MUST have my way with all of you.  I’m sorry, but I’m not the type that likes being told “no,” but no need to worry.  Just relax.  I’ll take care of EVERYTHING from here on out.”


“P-please,” whispered Miyubi.  “Please don’t hurt my friends.”


“Oh, you are just the sweetest!” cooed Ferryl as she tenderly licked Miyubi’s face for a few seconds.  She followed through with licking the other four girls’ faces not long afterwards, getting a light film of saliva over each and every one of them by the time she was done.


“Don’t you worry,” Ferryl grinned.  “I have no intention of hurting any of you.  You’re all just so cute and adorable in my arms.  I have what you’d call a propensity to wanna snuggle and cuddle with small, little cuties like the lot of you.  Now, what say we get you all out of those clothes, eh?”


“W-why would we need to do that?” asked Mei Mei.


“Why do you think?” Ferryl replied with a naughty grin.


“Umm, don’t you think this is all happening a little too quickly?” asked Hitomi.  “Can’t we just talk and get to know each other.”


“Of course we can do that…” Ferryl replied, “...while we’re also having some fun getting to REALLY know one another on a very personal, intimate level.”


“You can’t be serious,” groaned Kurumi.


“Afraid I am, kitty girl,” Ferryl replied as she proceeded to take her shirt off, with her skirt following suit, leaving the fifteen-foot-tall wolf girl in her socks, bra, and panties.  “Now come on girls, don’t be shy…”


Kurumi proceeded to make a second attempt to bolt for an exit, but Ferryl was too quick, intercepting her with just one arm and disrobing her in under a minute (leaving Kurumi’s underwear on to everyone’s surprise).


“Ah, pink I see,” smirked Ferryl.  “A cute enough color, I suppose.  Matches your cat-like behavior and all.”


Before Kurumi could respond, Ferryl locked lips with her, forcing her tongue into the smaller cat girl’s mouth with the greatest of ease.  Kurumi wanted to scream out for help.  She was even tempted to bite down on Ferryl’s tongue out of sheer instinct, but soon found the will to resist fading by the second, gently moaning as her defenses melted down before the mighty wolf girl.  After a minute or so of making out, Ferryl gently set Kurmi’s body on the floor, the cat girl twitching in euphoric bliss from the makeout session she had just been subjected to.


“Mmm…yummy,” grinned Ferryl as she looked down upon the other four girls in the group.  “So then, who’s next?”  The other four girls nervously tensed up.  If this giant wolf girl was quick enough to intercept Kurumi with little effort, then what hope did the others have in fleeing?


As far as fighting off Ferryl’s advances, Yukari was probably their best bet, but unfortunately that wasn’t saying a whole lot.  As strong as the koala girl might be, her strength most certainly paled in comparison to Ferryl.


“Well, if you lot are all too shy to decide, what say I make the decision for you?” Ferryl playfully suggested.  With surprising speed and swiftness, Ferryl disrobed the other four girls in the span of a few seconds, leaving them in their underwear (both bras and panties - white for Hitomi, lime green for Yukari, light purple for Mei Mei, and honey gold for Miyubi).


“Ahh…very, VERY nice, one and all,” Ferryl grinned her approval at the plethora of blushing girls shivering nervously before her.


“Now now now, none of that now, ladies,” she gently cooed.  “Like I told you all before, I have no intention of hurting any of you.  I wouldn't be a very good mate if I did such a thing now, would I?”


“M-m-m-mate!?” Hitomi nervously stuttered, fearing what Ferryl was basically saying at this point.


“Yes indeed, sweet little Hitomi-chan,” replied the amazon wolfess.  “I’m sorry, but my mind is made up.  I originally thought I’d be content with all of you simply being members of my pack, but I’m afraid that’s simply not enough for someone like me.  I DO have quite an appetite as you can probably tell, given my size and whatnot, so I simply MUST help myself to more and more companionship when an opportunity presents itself, and with so many little cuties in front of me, well I simply can’t help but indulge.  Don’t worry, I may be a carnivore and most of you are herbivores, but I can be VERY gentle, so no need to be nervous or afraid of me, big as I may be and all.”  Ferryl licks her lips as she closes in on the gang, crawling seductively on all fours towards them.


“Oh, and Ranka,” Ferryl called over her shoulder, “be sure to make the most of your time with Jin-kun, because I intend to come back for second helpings with him, okay?  I’m letting you have some alone time with him before I decide to have some more fun with him, so get going while the getting’s good, got it?”


Jin felt like he was stuck in some kind of dream state.  This just couldn’t be happening.  Ferryl was essentially declaring herself as some kind of proverbial “harem queen,” claiming not just Jin but Ranka’s entire pack as her mating partners.  Jin pondered whether or not Ferryl would include Ranka herself as a mating partner, given how enamored she appeared to be towards her little sister.


‘That would certainly take the term “siscon” to the ultimate level,’ Jin thought on that possibility.


“Well, Ranka?” Jin said as he turned towards the smaller wolf girl.  “Don’t you want to say anything right now?”


For her part, Ranka simply stood silent, her bangs covering her eyes as her head tilted downwards.  She appeared to be deep in thought, which Jin found odd given how impulsively decisive she tended to be.  He assumed that by this point she’d be threatening to forever hate Ferryl if her big sister didn’t stop her lustful advances towards not only Jin but the entire cooking club as well.


“Ranka,” Jin said once more, “if you’re waiting for the time to stop your sister, this is the moment.  Go ahead, just say what you said yesterday and she’ll back off.”  Jin’s hopes were riding on the little wolf girl.  A moment later, Ranka lifted her head and walked towards Ferryl, who by this point had the other five girls in Ranka’s pack cornered into a literal corner, shaking in nervous fear at the horny wolf amazon.


“Onee-chan,” Ranka quietly muttered.  Ferryl’s wolf ear perked up and she turned to face her tiny sister.


“Yes, Ranka-chan?” she asked curiously.


“Just promise me three things,” Ranka stated.


“Them being?” Ferryl asked.


“First off, you and I are both co-leaders of the pack, understand?  You may be my onee-chan, but this is MY pack you’re joining forces with, so I think I deserve to lead alongside you, not under you, okay?”


“Deal,” Ferryl said with a grin.


“Second, when I want some alone time with Jin, you don’t interfere, no matter how horny you may be at the time, got it?  If I feel like sharing, you’re welcome to join in, but when I want some one-on-one time with Jin, you’ll respect my wishes, understand?”  Ferryl paused in thought at this second condition being laid out before responding.


“That’s fair,” she replied calmly.  “I can always make due with someone else while I wait for my next go-around with Darling.”  She gave a playful wink towards Hitomi and the other girls before turning her gaze back towards Ranka.


“And third,” Ranka continued, “you won’t harm anyone in my pack, got that?  Under no circumstances will you take things too far with any of them, no matter how heated you may get.  If Jin, Hitomi, or anyone else in my pack gets hurt because you went too far in bed, you and I are gonna have a BIG problem, understand?  I treasure each and every one of them, so I need your word that you won’t hurt a single one of them, got it?”


“Oh Ranka,” Ferryl sighed, “you have so little faith in me that it hurts a little to hear you say that.  I may have an appetite as big as I am, but like I told the girls here I can be VERY gentle when I must.  You have my word that I won’t hurt a single one of them at any time.  It wouldn’t do for me to harm one of my mates after all.”


“How many times do we have to tell you that you don’t need to mate with us!?” shouted a frustrated Yukari.


“It’s not a matter of “need,” my cute little koala,” grinned Ferryl, “but simply a matter of “want,” understand?  I want ALL of you, plain and simple, and since I’m a big girl, I usually tend to get what I want.”


“B-but, you can’t simply make someone love you back that way…” Mei Mei nervously muttered, trying not to piss off the giant wolf girl in front of her.


“Oh, once I drown the whole lot of you in my love and affection, I’m pretty sure I’ll have you all cuddled up around me, not wanting to be apart from your dear Ferryl-oneechan ever again.  Not to toot my own horn too much, but I can be VERY persuasive when it comes to making others love me back.”


“R-Ranka, are you SERIOUS about this!?” asked Jin, not expecting the younger wolf sister to be open to sharing when it came to this kind of stuff.  Ranka slowly turned to look up at Jin (given her three foot height compared to Jin’s 5’9” stature).


“Jin,” she nervously began, her face blushing and her eyes slightly watering up, “I…I love you.  Truly, I do.  And I know that you prefer to be with Hitomi-chan over anyone else.  I’m not going to try and take her place, but I…I hope that you could have enough room in your heart to love me back the way that I love you.  I’ll do what I can to support and strengthen your love for Hitomi-chan, I swear.  She’s someone I consider a dear and close friend, just like everyone else in the club.  Just…please…please love me like I love you, even if it’s only second-place to Hitomi-chan.  I figure with this set-up, then maybe…just maybe…if enough time passes…you may one day love me back in that way.  Please, Jin-kun…”  The tears in Ranka’s eyes begin to trickle down the sides of her cheeks.


Jin was baffled by what he was hearing.  While he knew that Ranka had strong feelings for him, it was so unusual to hear her articulate them like this.  Add in the way she was tearing up as she confessed to him and he felt his defenses beginning to waver at the sight of the young wolf girl pouring her heart out to him.  Perhaps her big sister’s insistence on absorbing Ranka’s pack into her own and declaring every girl in the pack to be part of Ferryl’s harem was enough to make Ranka brave enough to make this move.


Jin knew that if he were to stomp onto Ranka’s heart in response, he’d have to worry about what kind of wrath Ferryl would visit down upon him seconds later.  Even if Ferryl was in heat and engaged in a hardcore makeout session with the other girls, Jin had an inkling that she’d drop all of that and proceed to maul him - possibly to literal death - if he replied in such a cold and heartless way.


“R-Ranka,” he began, making Ranka stare at him with hopeful, wide eyes, her breath catching in her throat as she awaited his answer.


“I…I’m flattered that you feel that way about me, really I do, but…I just can’t accept your feelings in that way.  I…” Jin grumbled, embarrassed that he was being put on the spot in front of the cooking club like this, “I…love Hitomi-chan.”  He turned to see if she was looking at him right as he said that.  Sure enough, she was, along with pretty much everyone else in the room.


“Jin-kun,” she whispered, blushing as she did.


“And…” Jin continued, “I wanna date her, assuming she’d accept me and all, so I’m sorry, Ranka, but I can’t return your feelings in that way.  I really don’t mean to hurt you, but I simply can’t…”


“Jin-kun, return her love!” Hitomi interrupted him, startling Jin as his eyes widened.


“W-what!?” he replies.


“I love you too, Jin-kun,” Hitomi responds, “and I’ll gladly be your girlfriend, but now that I know that Ranka-chan loves you with all her heart, I want you to be with her too.  It’s just too sad to see her be turned down like that.  Ranka is so sweet and cuddly and being with her everyday is just so much fun that I don’t want it to end.  So please, Jin-kun, accept Ranka-chan’s feelings as well.  I…don’t mind sharing…”  Hitomi adorably blushes on that last part.


“Oh, you are just the sweetest, Hitomi-chan!” cried out Ferryl as she proceeded to pepper the girl with licks and kisses up and down her body.  “I could just eat you up right now, you know that?  Don’t worry, I don’t mean that literally.”  Ferryl turns to Jin.  “You’ve certainly picked a keeper, Jin.  She’ll fit in perfectly in our little setup.  So when do you think we should have our wedding?”


“Please tell me you’re joking,” Jin grumbled, not liking where Ferryl’s train of thought was going.


“Only half-joking, Darling,” grinned the amazon wolfess.  “No need to rush things for now, but it’s pleasing to know that you have the green light from the girl you’ve been crushing on for a while now, so now there’s no more obstacles for our big happy family, so now we can proceed to the next step.”


‘I can’t believe this is really happening,’ Jin inwardly groaned.  He was expecting Hitomi to stand up on his behalf in wanting for the two of them to become an exclusive pair, letting Ranka gently down in the process.  Now he comes to find out that Hitomi effectively wants Jin to date both herself and Ranka, and probably has no serious qualms about Ferryl getting in on the fun.  And of course Ferryl pretty much plans to make everyone in Ranka’s group (possibly including Ranka herself) into her own harem.


Resigning to what seemed to be his fate, Jin turned towards Ranka, sighed, and spoke to her.


“Ranka, this is a LOT to take in over these last two days.  Honestly, I thought your sister wouldn’t show up for quite some time since she first barged in here, and I figured that she’d leave us alone for the most part.  Now I find myself getting roped into being one of her lovers and all of these shenanigans.  I…” Jin takes a deep breath before continuing.  “If…if you’re really dead set on going down this road, I’ll try to be as supportive of a mate as I can be.  It’s gonna be weird at first, but…if this is what you REALLY want, so long as you’re willing to share with Hitomi-chan, then I’ll try and make this arrangement work out.  Is that alright with you?”


Ranka replies by jumping straight into Jin’s torso, happily crying out as she playfully tackles him to the floor.


“Of course it is!” she declares with a beaming smile.  “Oh, thank you Jin!  Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!  I love you, Jin!”  Ranka then showers Jin with kisses and licks along his face and neck with increasing passion.


For his part, Jin was slightly overwhelmed.  He now had Hitomi’s permission to effectively become romantically involved with Ranka as well, and while he certainly didn’t plan on being in that kind of relationship with the small wolf girl, he didn’t despise her either.  Honestly, Jin figured that his relationship with Ranka would be that of school acquaintances, maybe even genuine friends, but lovers!?  Now that Ferryl had insisted on it and Hitomi had given her blessing to proceed, Jin had no more reasons to deny Ranka what she wanted.


“Okay, okay,” Jin grumbled as he gently pushed back against Ranka’s advances, “please ease up a little, will ya?  These kinds of things take time, you know.”


“Ignore him, Ranka,” Ferryl grinned in response.  “He’s now your lover as much as he is mine and Hitomi-chan’s lover, so go bananas on him.”


“Nobody asked your opinion on this!” Jin shot back at the giant she-wolf.


“I’m one of the two leaders of this pack, so my word trumps yours, Darling,” Ferryl grinned.  “Just consider yourself lucky that I love you to pieces along with everyone else here, and enjoy your time with Ranka-chan, because I’ll be coming back for you soon enough.”


“Already!?” Jin declared.  “You can’t be serious.”


“As serious as I am big, Darling,” Ferryl smirked, “which is to say VERY.”


“Geez, it’s not like I WANT to be some kind of harem protagonist,” Jin muttered.  He couldn’t help but think that the genre had been played to death over the years in the world of anime and manga, yet it appeared as if the will of the universe, karma, god or some kind of higher power had fated him to such a pervy role in life.  Sighing once more as he relented, Jin tried to make the best of the situation, content that at the very least Hitomi had returned his feelings of affection, so they were now officially boyfriend and girlfriend from this point forward…with the extra strings being that Jin was now also paired up Ranka, Ferryl, and potentially some of the other girls in Ranka’s pack.


From what Jin could tell from the other girls, Miyubi might be potentially interested in him, though she tended to be friendly with everyone in the club, given her calm, laid-back nature as a sloth girl.  Kurumi tended to act rather affectionately now and then, but she may very well just be that way to get attention from others, given her cat-like persona as well as her desire to not be alone.  Jin was pretty sure that Yukari was a safe bet in not having any romantic feelings towards him; she was a good friend all things considered, but a potential girlfriend most likely not.  As for Mei Mei, the panda girl might have some kind of tsundere-like characteristics, too proud to admit whether she likes a person or not.  After all, there was the incident in which she ended up grabbing Jin’s face and licking his lips the way Ranka normally would when showing affection (even though at that time Ranka told Mei Mei to lick her and not Jin).


[*For the sake of this story, the timeline is a bit off.  I know that Mei Mei joins Ranka’s pack after Ferryl makes her introduction, not before, but since this is a fanfiction, the order of events has been altered somewhat.  So for any big-time fans of the manga or anime who feel like correcting me on this, I’ve now just finished addressing the topic.  Now back to the story.]


‘I just hope that Ferryl doesn’t try and make me boyfriend to ALL of them,’ Jin thought.  ‘I’ll be busy enough juggling between Hitomi-chan, Ranka, and Ferryl, given how adamant the last two are about partnering up with me.  If Ferryl assumes that any of the others are even REMOTELY interested in me, she’s practically guaranteed to marry me off to all of them, just for the hell of it.  From what little I’ve seen of her, she seems hellbent on forming some kind of group harem involving me, her, and the rest of the cooking club, with that one wolfman in her pack as some kind of side lover.  How the hell her pack is okay with all of this is beyond me…guess that shows how much they respect and obey her.’


“Jin,” Ranka cooed as she pressed against him, “please…give me a sign of love…”  Her face drew in closer to his, her eyes pleading as the blush on her cheeks increased in intensity.


‘No way out at this point,’ Jin thought as he resigned himself to what apparently was his fate at this point.


Slowly wrapping his arms around Ranka’s waist, Jin pulls her smaller body against his own as he leans in for a kiss.  Ranka’s eyes widened, her heart pounding like crazy, overwhelmed with happiness that Jin was taking the initiative this time around.   She closes her eyes and slowly puckers her lips, waiting for the kiss she had been yearning for for so long at this point.  Her prayer is answered as Jin presses his lips to hers, her heartbeat picking up while her heart also feeling light as a feather.


‘I’m…so happy…’ thought Ranka in that moment of bliss.  Truly, she felt as if she were on Cloud 9, and if such happiness meant that she had to occasionally share Jin with her big sister, then so be it.


Ferryl grinned that Jin had finally made peace with the arrangement.  Granted, she would make it damn near impossible for him to say no to it in the end, though it certainly helped that Hitomi had consented to the whole matter.  Apparently, the girl was more open-minded and accepting than Ferryl had initially expected her to be, which of course made Ferryl only too happy and giddy on the inside, now that the one main obstacle keeping Jin from accepting his fate had been successfully surmounted.


While Ranka was busy getting it on with Jin while the gettin’ was good, Ferryl turned her attention back to the other five girls in the room.


“Now then,” she grinned, “where were we?”


“P-please be gentle,” said Miyubi with little more than a whisper.


“Oh, I will, my little Sloth-chan,” Ferryl cooed, “trust me, I will.”


The next half hour or so consisted of Ferryl going from one girl to the next, with the giant wolf girl peppering each one of them with a series of kisses and licks all along the contours of their bodies.  Whenever one of them considered trying to get away, Ferry playfully reached out and grabbed a hold of her and drug her back to the pile.  Sometimes she used her larger body to gently pin a girl underneath her, usually using her torso, leg, or tushie to do so, which was impressive in and of itself.


Granted, given Ferryl’s near 15-foot-tall height, she weighed more than a literal ton.  Ferryl was by no means overweight, maintaining quite a healthy and fit build, but at her scale, it was easy enough to assume that she outweighed pretty much everyone in Ranka’s pack combined, so it was easy enough to gently place a leg or even one of her feet underneath a girl if she thought they’d try to get away, though she made sure not to put her full bodyweight on a single one of them, out of concern of literally crushing them in the process.


Of course, with Ferryl’s wolf pack guarding the door, it was clear that escape was pretty much impossible for anyone in the cooking club anyway.  And again, only Kurumi had any real chance of getting away, being the quickest and the most nimble of the lot.  Once she was tuckered out by Ferryl’s makeout sessions, the rest was only too easy.


Miyubi - being a sloth - had absolutely no hope of escape, Mei Mei and Hitomi weren’t fast enough or strong enough to fight back against Ferryl’s advances, and Yukari was nowhere near quick enough to do the same.  Even with her above-average strength, the koala girl simply couldn’t fight back against Ferryl’s much greater physical power; it was like a badger going against a grizzly bear in a strength contest, which was to say no contest at all.


So once Ferryl made it clear that there was no hope of getting out of this, the other five girls reluctantly resigned themselves to their fate, hoping that Ranka’s big sister wouldn’t get too out of hand with her “appetite.”  To her credit, while Ferryl certainly proved ravenous enough (her literally being a carnivore and whatnot), she never took things too far with the other girls.  She was certainly feisty in her advances, with every kiss, lick, nibble, and caress she visited upon every single one of the five, but she always knew where the proverbial line was and to never cross it.  It was somewhat remarkable, given the size and power difference between her and all of them, like a great dane pairing up with a pug or a chihuahua.


Ferryl’s passions increased, with the giant wolf girl standing up on her knees for a brief moment to undo her brassiere, letting her magnificent F-cup breasts bounce freely, her nipples hard and stiff at this point.  She also proceeded to undo the bras of each and every one of the five girls before her, taking care not to destroy their underwear in the process, hungry though she was for intimacy.


As improbable as it might have been, Hitomi and the other girls not only accepted what befell them, but soon enough began to outright embrace Ferryl’s advances.  Once they realized that the amazon wolfess meant them no harm, they got into the swing of things.  Even Yukari ended up going with the flow, infeasible as it may seem.  What this meant was that the makeout session became a two-way road, with Hitomi and the others returning Ferryl’s passionate advances with kisses of their own, which got Ferryl even more into the mood as a result.


So while Jin and Ranka were engaged in their own makeout session at one end of the clubroom, Ferryl was effectively at the center of a six-way makeout session with the rest of the cooking club, alternating from one girl to another with so many kisses, licks, and nibbles all over their bodies.  However, she did leave their panties on during the session, deciding to save that level of sexually-charged intensity for another time, preferably for after school hours in a more private setting where she knew she wouldn’t be disturbed by any teachers or school staff.


Before long, Ferryl had pretty much converted all five of the smaller girls in her thrall into kissing and smooching her back, making the large wolf girl’s heartbeat pick up.  While she was still able to keep her more impulsive animal instincts in check, Ferryl was getting “in the mood” more and more, especially now that Hitomi and the others were returning her kisses with smooches of their own and hugging their smaller bodies to her larger frame.  Whether that was Mei Mei or Kurumi hugging against her mighty thighs or Yukari and Miyubi wrapping as much of their bodies around her torso, Ferryl was being embraced on multiple sides by her newly-formed harem, which of course she wouldn’t have it be any other way.  For someone with as ravenous an appetite for love as she had, Ferryl preferred group love sessions like this, which practically amounted to an orgy minus the act of penetration at this point.


Eventually, while Jin and Ranka were getting caught up in their own hardcore makeout session (minus the act of going to “home plate,” same as Ferryl and the others), they suddenly heard large footsteps and found themselves cast in shadow.  Jin and Ranka had only a few seconds to register what was happening before seeing Ferryl lean down and scoop the two of them up in her arms before carrying them back to the other side of the clubroom.


“You two are joining in on this,” Ferryl commanded, letting them know that this wasn’t up for debate or argument.  Apparently, she wanted an eight-way lovefest now, probably more for her own reasons than for the good of the group, but in Ferryl’s mind, she probably saw the two as one-in-the-same at this point, at least while she was in-heat anyway.


“You’re insatiable,” Jin groaned in response.


“Love you too, Darling,” Ferryl giggled before leaning in and French kissing Jin.  She then proceeded to give one to Hitomi and then another girl and another girl and another.  By this point, Ferryl made it pretty apparent that she preferred French kissing as the main form of kissing whenever she did it.  She also had a habit of going from one lover to another, not wanting to leave ANYBODY out of her love and embrace for too long.  One would think that this would be tricky with the more partners added to a lovefest, but Ferryl had the drive and stamina to alternate from one lover to another with remarkable skill and dexterity.  So even a group love session with seven other people wasn’t too difficult for someone like her, especially when she was the largest person in the room by far and could cover a lot of ground, going from one girl to another (or Jin) as she moved.


Of course, whoever Ferryl wasn’t “gettin’ it on” with would be doing so with someone else in the group.  That meant whenever Jin, Ranka, and Hitomi weren’t being felt up and smooched by Ferryl, they had one another to hold and kiss before the giant wolfess descended upon them once more.  Given Ferryl’s more-or-less monstrous appetite, that meant that they didn’t have to wait too long before she got a hold of one of them (Ranka included) and bombarded them with several kisses, licks, caresses, and sucklings all along the contours of their bodies.


All in all, that half hour - which ended up becoming a full hour as things carried on - became pretty hot and heavy, with Ferryl’s underlings waiting outside and fighting off the temptation to peek through the door, given the amount of moaning and heavy breathing that was happening within the clubroom.  Mostly it was done out of genuine loyalty to obey their boss’s orders, but also because they knew that if they killed the mood and ruined the atmosphere while Ferryl was getting her rocks off, there would be hell to pay, and nobody wants to piss off a near-15-foot-tall wolf girl with frightening strength to begin with.


Once the hour-long semi-orgy had run its course, Ferryl had laid her body down along the floor, using it as a body pillow for all seven members of the school’s cooking club to lounge against.  Ferryl made damn sure that none of them strayed too far from her, as in that of the blissful afterglow she wanted NONE of them away from her.  Even if her appetite had been momentarily sated, she still desired to have everyone in her embrace.  After all, she was the greedy type when it came to matters of the heart…and of the loins.


At the moment, Kurumi, Miyubi, Mei Mei, and Yukari were all huddled around and hugging onto Ferryl’s mighty legs, while Jin and Hitomri were nested up against her torso in each of her armpits (Hitomi on Ferryl’s left, Jin on her right).  That left Ranka laying directly on Ferryl’s torso, her small head resting in the cleavage of Ferryl’s substantial bosom.


‘This feels right,’ thought Ferryl as she basked in the moment.  She loved having all of her loved ones near her, feeling their collective body heat surround and warm her as her larger body warmed them in turn.  It simply felt natural, as if the natural order of the world was being followed accordingly, with everything in its proper place.  It all felt very zen to Ferryl.  A part of her wanted this moment to last forever, desiring to go another group round once everyone had properly rested and recovered their energy (of course, Miyubi would need a little extra time to recuperate, being a sloth and all).


“Onee-chan,” muttered Ranka as she stirred slightly between the F-cup boobs serving as her pillow.


“Yes, Ranka?” Ferryl replied.


“Just remember what we talked about,” the younger wolf girl grumbled.  “You and I are co-leaders of this pack, meaning equals.  And if I want some alone time with Jin-kun and Hitomi-chan, you’ll let me have it, understand?”


Ferryl initially thought about overruling her sister, but felt she wouldn’t be a worthy leader if she went back on her word.


“Alright, Ranka,” Ferryl nodded.  “A word, once given, must be honored.  To do otherwise cheapens one’s word, so I will honor my promise, Ranka-chan, but I do expect to have my fun more often than not, okay?”


“You have multiple partners to play with,” Ranka grumbled.  “Is it really that hard to restrain yourself a little from time to time?”


“I’ve told you before, Ranka,” Ferryl grinned before leaning in for a smooch on her sister’s lips, “I’m the greedy type.”


“Good grief,” sighed Ranka.


“Love you too,” giggled Ferryl before resting her head back on the ground, satisfied that things went according to plan and that she got to keep her little sister in the pack while also letting Ranka keep everyone in the club together.


Sure, there would be those who would at bare minimum frown upon such a scandalous, polygamous relationship, and Ferryl would simply tell those people to mind their own business, maybe give them a mean look at most.  As for those who would try to get between her and her newly acquired mates, she’d thrash and throttle them if need be, even if it was one of the teachers.  As far as Ferryl was concerned, nobody gets between her and those she cares about, and she would show them just what she was capable of if they even dared to try.


If and when anybody gave Ferryl and her newly-formed harem grief for this setup, she’d deal with them accordingly, but for now, she simply rested and relaxed, happy that her pack had grown the way that it had, getting not just her beloved sister back in her pack alongside her once more but also a group of little cuties (referring to both Jin and the other girls in Ranka’s pack) for her to love and dote on now.


In short, as far as Ferryl was concerned, everything had worked out the way it was supposed to, with her and her newly-acquired mates living together as one big, happy loving family…


…especially on the “loving” part.

Chapter End Notes:

Working on the last chapter as of this release.  Hope to have something up within a week or so.  Until then...