- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Direct follow-up from last chapter.

Ferryl initiated her kissing bout onto Jin with strong, animalistic frenzy, alternating between deep throating him with her tongue, playful licks all over his face, and surprisingly gentle nibbles here and there along both his neck and his ears.  To her credit, while she almost assuredly had monstrous strength, Ferryl was acting with a surprising amount of restraint given the gap in power between her and JIn.  Jin was cognizant enough of the situation to know that if she wanted to, Ferryl could literally tear off all his clothes and ravish him to her heart’s content.


Hell, if she really wanted to, Ferryl could literally eviscerate Jin’s entire body and throw it around like a ragdoll.  Of course, she’d be on the run as a murder suspect once she was done, but she most certainly could have snuffed out Jin’s existence just so Ranka wouldn’t be following him around showering him with puppy love any longer.  However, Jin knew that Ferryl wouldn’t resort to such cold-hearted tactics because it meant that Ranka would probably never speak to her again, which would be a proverbial knife to Ferryl’s heart if that ended up being the case.


So it was that Ferryl decided to force Jin into being her mate, with the intention of having him and the rest of Ranka’s pack being folded into Ferryl’s pack so that Ferryl could be reunited with her little sister once more.  Up until this moment, Jin tried his best to reason with her and persuade her that getting hot-and-heavy with him wasn’t necessary in order to do that, but Ferryl wouldn’t let up in her plan one little bit.  The towering she-wolf was hellbent on seeing this plan of hers through to the end, with the only silver lining (from Jin’s perspective) being that she wouldn’t take things past “third base” as the baseball metaphor goes, out of respect for Jin’s feelings towards Hitomi.


All that being said, Ferryl planned on having at least a little bit of fun until she straightened things out with Ranka’s pack.


The making out session went on for several minutes as Ferryl proceeded along the entirety of Jin’s face and neck, but soon enough went further down as she playfully nibbled and kissed much of his shoulders, chest, and abdomen as well.  By this point, Jin had been stripped down to nothing but his boxer briefs, which (much to Jin’s regret) were sporting a pretty solid tent at this point.


Even if Jin wanted to do this sort of thing with only Hitomi, he couldn’t fight his own body’s subconscious urge for stimulation.


“Aww, come on now,” Ferryl cooed, “you can’t tell me that you’re not enjoying this at least a little bit, right?”


“I already told you,” Jin replied, “I only wanna do this sort of thing with Hitomi-chan!”


“Yeah, yeah,” Ferryl sighed, “and I told you that I’d hold off on taking things all the way with you until we settle things with her and the rest of your pack.  But even so, you didn’t exactly answer my question.  Are you telling me that you aren’t enjoying this at least a little bit?”


Jin simply bit his lip, trying to muster the will to give her a resounding “no” in response, but Ferryl could read his face well enough to tell that he’d be lying if that’s the response he went with.


“You’re cute when you’re trying to win an argument, you know that?” she giggled before resuming her kissing-and-licking session over Jin’s mouth and neck.  Eventually, after another thirty seconds or so of passionate tongue-play on Ferryl’s behalf, Jin managed to get a word in response.


“Why the hell are you so adamant about this!?” he nearly shouted.  “Are you honestly gonna say that you now like me all of a sudden!?  All this so Ranka joins your pack!?”


“Well,” Ferryl replied, “it is about Ranka…at least partly anyway…”


“What do you mean partly?” Jin asked.


“Well, to put it bluntly,” Ferryl replied calmly, “I’ve decided that I want you as much as I want Ranka, and I figured it would simply be easier to take your entire group into my own so that nobody has to be separated from anybody else.  It’s the simplest way of resolving things to make everyone happy.  And besides…I confess that I’ve come to see you in a slightly different light.”


“W-what do you mean by that?” asked a nervous Jin.  Ferryl grinned before leaning down and French kissing Jin once more, with the young man pinned underneath her as she rested her entire upper body down upon his whole body, smooching him with tremendous gusto as she used her large boobs to pin his torso down, slightly moaning as she kissed him.


“I mean,” Ferryl said between kisses, “is that it’s been quite a while since a man has grown a pair and talked back to me the way you did the other day.  Most guys can’t help but be afraid of me, given my height and strength, so they usually back down in under a minute.  But you…”  Ferryl kisses Jin again before continuing, “you held your ground against me, even as I had you hoisted up like I did.”


“In fairness,” Jin replied, “I can understand how most people would back down in your presence, given your size and whatnot.  I’m guessing that most guys wouldn’t wanna be crushed or mauled to death by someone like you.”


“Even so, I have respect for someone who doesn’t back down so easily,” Ferryl grinned in response.  “That’s why I consider you a worthy mate.”  She continues peppering Jin with more kisses and playful nibbling.


“Look,” Jin said, trying to make her stop, “wouldn’t you prefer someone of the same species?  Surely one of the members of your wolf pack would suffice, right?  Maybe that one guy with the x-mark over his one eye?  He seems pretty loyal, and I’m sure he’d make for a better companion than me, right?”


“You mean Kuromori?” asked Ferryl.  “As it so happens, he is a mate of mine…the best and most dependable of my men, in fact.”


“But…wait,” said Jin in reflection.  “If he’s your mate, then why in the hell are you trying to get it on with me!?  You don’t see this as an act of infidelity?  You don’t think you’re being at least a LITTLE bit unfaithful to him?”


“I’ve already run by this entire plan of mine with Kuromori,” Ferryl replied.  “He’s very loyal and he won’t go against my wishes.  He only asked that I set aside time for him for just the two of us, which I fully intend to do so, rest assured.  But who’s to say that I need to limit myself to one mate?  I’m a BIG girl after all, with a very BIG appetite to boot, so it’s only natural that I get what I want, and I want Ranka in my pack and you as my mate.  Not long after that, I decided that I wanted your entire pack folded into my own in order to make things easier.  And like I said, don’t worry about Kuromori.  I’ll make sure to make time for him now and then; it’s the least I owe him for his devotion and fealty to me.”


“B-b-but…” Jin replied, trying to find a way to reason with the giant horny wolf girl.


“No more “buts,” from here on, got that?” Ferryl replied with a grin.  “Unless, of course, you’re talking about either your butt or my butt.”  She then proceeded to snake her large hands underneath Jin’s buttocks and give them a playful squeeze, making the young man yip in a rather high pitch, which made Ferryl grin all the more.


“Besides, I can tell that you’re enjoying this at least a little bit.  Would you like to know how I know?”


“I’m sure you’re gonna show me whether I say yes or no,” Jin grumbled.


“It’s your body,” she replied as she brought her face closer towards the one part of Jin’s body which still remained clothed.  As her nose drew closer towards Jin’s crotch, the giant wolfess grinned as she breathed in deeply through her nostrils, which were only an inch or so away from his “little buddy.”


“Well, hello there, little fella,” she playfully teased.  “So tell me, how do you feel about all of this?”  A second later, Ferryl leaned in and planted a long smooch on Jin’s throbbing member, kissing it through his boxer briefs before pulling back.  Sure enough Jin’s erection let her know it most certainly enjoyed the attention it was getting as it throbbed quite excitedly, growing longer and fatter in the process.


“I thought as much,” Ferryl grinned before looking Jin in the eye once more.  “I’m sure you felt that.  Even if you wanna deny enjoying this, your body betrays you, so there’s no point in faking things anymore at this point.”  Before Jin could vocalize a response, Ferryl leaned in for another smooch, swallowing Jin’s mouth within her own as her tongue filled the entirety of his mouth once more, moaning and breathing deeply through her nose as she did so.


From Jin’s point of view, he wished he could fight off against the seductive she-wolf, but found that it was fast becoming a losing battle by this point.  The one thing he considered doing would be to bite down on Ferryl’s tongue while it was occupying the entirety of his mouth, but figured that wouldn’t be a wise course of action to take, most likely enraging her and could very well result in him getting mauled within seconds.


Factoring all that in mind, Jin felt that the best option - more accurately the least bad option in this case - would be to “go with the flow” and simply give in to Ferryl’s advances.  While he felt like he was being unfaithful towards Hitomi (even though he had yet to formally ask her out), he figured that the only way he was getting out of this shed - and more broadly out the whole predicament - would be to give this horny amazon wolfess what she wanted.


‘In for a penny, in for a pound,’ Jin inwardly grumbled as he placed his hands on Ferryl’s shoulders as the two of them made out.  She noticed this and grinned as she kissed him, happy that he was finally giving in and going with her plan rather than against it.


The kissing session lasted several minutes, with Ferryl taking the lead as she alternated between Jin’s mouth, face, neck, and shoulders, alternating with a series of kisses, licks, and playful nibbles.  By the time the two of them were done, much of Jin’s neck and shoulders were going to be covered in hickies.


Deciding to mix things up a bit, Ferryl moved further down Jin’s body, continuing her mix of kisses, licks, and nibbles along Jin’s chest and abdomen.  In response, Jin instinctively reached out and placed his hands upon Ferryl’s scalp, gently combing his fingers through her hair, occasionally scritching and massaging her wolf ears as he went along with her.  Even though Ferryl was a wolf girl, Jin could swear that he heard her purr, or at least moan that teetered on outright purring, clearly showing her pleasure for Jin’s efforts as she continued playfully assaulting Jin’s torso with her mouth.


“Glad to know,” Ferryl said between kisses, “that you’re [smooch] accepting [smooch] the inevitable.”


“Well,” Jin replied, “you’re certainly as thick-headed as they come when it comes to being told “no,” so I figured that it would be insulting to try and convince you otherwise by this point.”


“Maybe I was wrong about humans,” Ferryl grinned.  “Maybe they are capable of learning and evolving after all.”  She then proceeded to rise, still sitting on her knees as she ascended, looking way, way down at Jin as she did so.


“W-what are you doing?” Jin asked, wondering what she had in store for him next.  Ferryl simply grinned as she put her hands behind her back.  A few seconds later, Jin got his answer as he heard a gentle click, followed by Ranka’s black lacy bra falling from her shoulders.


“Does that answer your question?” she grinned as she exposed her large F-cup breasts before him, her nipples in a semi-erect state as she looked down at him from on high.  Jin instinctively looked away, his cheeks lighting up in a blush.


“Awww,” Ferryl cooed, “you’re cute when you get embarrassed like that.  Is this your first time seeing a girl’s chest like this?”  Jin simply grumbled in response, too embarrassed to vocalize a response.


“I’ll take that as a yes then,” Ferryl grinned.  “Knowing that makes me happy, for I know that in a way I’ve become one of your “firsts,” at least when it comes to this anyway.  She then leaned down and scooped up Jin once more, her hands secured underneath his armpits as she lifted him higher and higher.


“Not to sound repetitive, but what exactly are you doing?” Jin asked nervously as he stared at the large pair of breasts in his immediate field of view.


A second later, he got his answer as Ranka brought him smack dab into her cleavage, smothering him in so much boobflesh.  Given that Ferryl was a wolf girl, her body was covered in fur, though the amount of fur was light, and remarkably soft and fuzzy rather than rough and stuffy like Jin was expecting it to be.  Perhaps that was a difference between female wolves and their male counterparts, though it was only a guess on Jin’s part.  Whatever the case may be, Ferryl’s body was quite pleasant to the touch, with the softness of her fur only accentuating the experience in a rather pleasurable way.  It was like having the softest, plushest, most comfortable blanket pressed right up against your face, with large soft mounds right behind it to boot.


“Not to sound repetitive on my part, but does this answer your question?” Ferryl grinned as she playfully smothered Jin’s head between her boobs.  He tried to say something in response, but his muffled words only succeeded in tickling Ferryl’s soft bosom, making the giant wolf girl giggle in response as she hugged him more and more into her chest.


Ferryl proceeded to slowly fall back so that Jin was on top of her, though she made sure to secure her grip on him within her arms so that there was no chance of him escaping.  At this moment, she was too enraptured in the fun she was having and didn’t want her prey getting away from her.


“There now,” Ferryl continued.  “Figured that you’d like a little change of position.  Wouldn’t want you feeling too intimidated by little ole me now, would we?”


Jin knew damn well that Ferryl was being humorous with her choice of words, given that her body was more than twice as tall as Jin’s own height.


Now Jin found himself straddled atop Ferryl’s body, currently splayed out on floor, with his head comfortably sandwiched between her large breasts and breathing in her enticing female aroma.  While he still desired Hitomi over all other women, he had to begrudgingly admit that Ferryl’s body was amazing all the same.


“Glad to see that you’re enjoying yourself,” Ferryl grinned.


“What do you mean by that?” Jin asked.


“Your ‘little buddy’ is showing his appreciation,”  she elaborated.  “I can feel him pressing against my stomach right now.  He seems a little…tense.”  Ferryl giggled at the end.


‘Damn biology,’ Jin grumbled inwardly.


“Hey, don’t worry about it,” Ferryl giggled further.  “Trust me, I’m flattered, and like I told you earlier, I’ll do my part to get that Hitomi girl to be your mate…well, one of your mates, to clarify.  After all, you have at least three for the time being.”


“The other two being you and your sister, I assume?” Jin asked.  Ferryl grinned in response, happy that Jin was keeping up with her.


“Of course, if any others in your pack are interested in you, then you’ll just have to take responsibility and be their mates as well.”  Ferryl was eerily calm in her declaration, pretty much commanding Jin to become some kind of sexual player in the midst of these developments.


“I told you before, I’m not trying to start a harem,” he groaned.  “Ideally, I want to be an exclusive item with Hitomi-chan and nobody else.”


“Well too bad,” Ferryl casually replied.  “Ranka likes you, so you’re gonna be a worthy mate to her.  I want Ranka to stay in my pack, so you’re joining my pack as well, which means that you’re also MY mate along with being Ranka’s mate.  And if that Hitomi girl is as sweet and as open-minded as you make her out to be, then she’ll embrace this arrangement and become part of it, or at the very least accept it, but I’ll do my part to get her to see things my way.”


“Don’t hurt her or threaten her,” Jin half commanded/half pleaded, knowing he wasn’t much of a position to order around someone as big and as powerful as Ferryl.


“Oh please,” Ferryl scoffed, “I may be big, but I’m not some brute.  I can be genuinely persuasive when I need to be, and if she’s as nice and wonderful as you believe her to be, this’ll work out in the end.”


“How can you be so sure about that?” Jin replied.  “Are you some kind of mind reader?  Do you have a crystal ball and can see into the future?”


“I’m just good about these sorts of things,” Ferryl stated matter-of-factly.  “Chalk it up to…let’s call it “animal instinct,” shall we?  Now no more fretting.  I’ve still got a bit of an itch, and you’re gonna help me in scratching it, okay?”  Though she posed it as a question, Jin knew that Ferryl was really making a demand, meaning that Jin didn’t really have the option of refusing her, especially given the size difference between them.


Sighing in resignation, Jin went along, gently nibbling Ferryl’s bosom as she hugged his head deeper into her breasts, slightly arching her back as she sighed in approval at his part in all of this.  While Jin gingerly kissed and nibbled her boobs, he used his hands to cover as much of her waist as he could, running his fingers all up and down the contours of her abdomen and waistline, nearly getting as far down as her hips.  If Ferryl’s occasional grunts and moans were anything to go by, he was doing a somewhat adequate job in stimulating her.


Jin was startled when he suddenly moved once more in Ferryl’s hands, with the giant wolf girl repositioning his head onto a place he certainly wasn’t expecting…


One of her nipples, now fat and engorged at this point.


As she pressed Jin’s face right up against her teat, Ferryl kept her next words rather short.


“Open,” she said.  Jin did so, albeit reluctantly.  Once the nipple was in his mouth, she continued.


“Suck,” she commanded.


“Hmmm!?” Jin replied (mouth full of nipple).


“You heard me,” she grinned.  “Suck.  Now.”


Sighing out his nostrils, Jin did as he was commanded, reminding himself that it wouldn’t be wise to piss off a nearly-15-foot-tall amazon wolf girl.  Slowly he began to suckle and tongue the nipple, making Ferryl groan in pleasure as she tilted her head back and began arching her back as well, letting waves of pleasure wash over her.  As Jin suckled, Ferryl palmed the back of his head in her large hand, pressing his face into her breast more and more as she hugged him to her like a teddy bear.


Jin’s mouthplay on Ferryll’s nipple went on for perhaps two or three minutes before Ferryl gently pulled his head away before planting it on her other nipple.  Clearly, she wanted both of them to get adequate attention.


“Go on,” she groaned, insisting he continue, which Jin did so seconds later.  During this new round onto her other nipple, Ferryl gave Jin a new command.


“Bite,” she grunted.  Jin pulled his head away in shock.


“What!?” he said.  A second later, Ferryl palmed his head and planted his face right up against her nipple.


“You heard me,” she practically growled, not wanting her fun to end.  “I said BITE.”


‘If you insist,’ thought Jin as he began to close his teeth around her nipple.  Sure enough, Ferryl’s moans became more pronounced as she arched her back and bucked her hips rather suddenly, her mind awash in ecstasy.  In fact, her entire body rocked in a side-to-side motion, making Jin feel like a tiny fishing vessel navigating on a stormy ocean, with the sound of Ferryl’s moans and panting filling the shed.  After maybe thirty seconds or so, Jin tried to pull back, but Ferryl’s hand pressed him harder into her boob, filling his mouth with her engorged nipple and areola.


“Don’t you dare stop!” she barked as she wrapped one arm around his torso and secured his entire head in the palm of her opposite arm, making damn sure there was no way he could escape.


Acting more out of fear than out of stimulation, Jin relented and kept up his nibbling and kissing of her nipple, driving the wolf girl crazy with pleasure all the while.  During this time, Jin could make out the word “harder” being repeated by Ferryl, so he did as instructed and bit slightly harder on her nipple, making the wolfess shriek at a higher pitch and louder volume.  Whether this was out of pain or pleasure, Jin wasn’t sure…probably a mix of both.


‘Maybe she’s got a slightly masochistic side when she’s in the bedroom,’ Jin thought, wondering when she would relent and remove her nipple from his mouth.  By this point, he had become quite familiar with the feel and taste of her nipples, and could have sworn he felt the faintest trace of milk dribble out of them during this time.  ‘Do all wolves lactate when they’re in heat?’ Jin pondered.  He figured that it would only happen when they were pregnant.  Maybe Ferryl was an exception to the rule?  Further study would be required.


Ferry’s panting became more and more pronounced with each passing second, her body writhing in ecstasy and pleasure as she held Jin firmly against her torso.  He was actually quite surprised that she was so hellbent on practically breastfeeding him the way she was doing.  Did she have some kind of breastfeeding fetish or something like that?  It was all mere speculation at this point, but Jin figured it was a worthwhile theory under these circumstances.


The nipple-play went on for another minute or two, with Ferryl percolating like a piping hot coffee pot as her breathing became both heavy and fast-paced to the point of near hyperventilation.  Her bosom heaved up and down, making Jin’s head feel like it was a tiny boat rocking on a malevolent ocean, completely at the mercy of the horny goddess who was currently commanding the seas on which it rested.


Within seconds, Jin realized what happened as Ferryl suddenly bucked her hips and arched her back as much as possible, her head pressing against the shed’s floor as she gasped abruptly.  Not long after that, Jin could pick up a distinct aroma that started wafting throughout the shed and was able to put two and two together.


Ferryl Ookami had just orgasmed right there and then on the spot.


“Umm…are you okay?” Jin asked, wondering if it was okay for him to speak.  A moment later, he felt Ferryl’s hands snake underneath his armpits as she lifted him up once more, his feet dangling over the ground as Ferryl stood on her knees.  He only got a glimpse of her blushing face as she brought him in for another French kiss, her tongue filling his mouth and pushing as far down his throat as possible, occasionally tickling his uvula in the process.


‘Good god this woman is horny!’ thought Jin, having to breath through his nostril as Ferryl had effectively closed off his mouth’s ability to inhale, holding him securely in both her arms as she kissed him with unrelenting ferocity, as if the two of them were newlyweds consummating their first night as husband and wife.  As Jin opened his eyes, he saw Ferryl’s closed eyes trembling slightly as she kissed him, hugging him fiercely against her torso as her boobs pressed against his torso once more.  After another minute or so of making out, Ferryl pulled back a bit, her face no more than a foot away from Jin’s face as she gazed at him, her breathing still heavy.


“Does that [pant] answer [pant] your question? [pant]” Ferryl asked in response, a heavy blush on her cheeks and her eyes glazed over with such a shining glow.


“I…think so?” Jin replied, his own breathing heavy (though not as much as Ferryl’s).


“Good,” Ferryl grinned.


“Umm…sorry about your panties,” Jin said, realizing that Ferry was still wearing them and they had now become soaked with her release.


“Why apologize?” she asked.  “You did nothing wrong…other than make a girl feel good.  If I wanted to, I would have taken them off before doing this.  And I doubt that anybody around here has the balls to call me out for wearing stained panties, so there’s nothing to worry about.  When we’re done here, I’ll just change into a fresh pair, and then I’m having that little sit-down with your pack.  The sooner we finalize this arrangement, the better.”


“You’re really that hellbent about this?” Jin asked, hoping he might get Ferryl to change her mind.


“Afraid so,” she grinned.  “You and I are mates now.  I’ve covered my scent on you pretty well by this point.  But you’re also gonna be Ranka’s mate, as well as the mate to any other girl in that pack of yours who likes you.  I’m gonna get the measure of each of them, and if any of them like you like Ranka likes you, then you’re pairing up with them, plain and simple.  I’ll hear no argument otherwise.”


“You honestly think your sister is gonna be okay with me being doled out willy-nilly like some kind of community bicycle?  You don’t think that she’ll blow a gasket over what you’re planning?”


“I’ll have a heart-to-heart with Ranka, and I figure that so long as you give her all the love and affection she’ll be expecting of you, then she’ll make peace with it all.  From what I know about my little sister, she won’t make too big a stink over this for the sake of unit cohesion.  Sure, she’ll get jealous and huff and puff if she thinks you’re not paying enough attention to her, but she won’t break up her pack over wanting to have you all to herself.  Ranka loves family and friendship too much to jeopardize all of that.  That’s why I’m confident that this’ll work out in the end.  Now no more chit-chat for the time being.  I’ve still got a bit of an itch, and you’re going to be a gentleman and scratch it for me…right, Darling?”


“D-Darling?” Jin nervously replied.


“Would you prefer Sweetie?  Or maybe Honey or Babe or Snookums or something else?  I figured that now that we’re mates that it’s only natural that we be able to have nicknames for each other and all that.”


“The way your mind works, I wouldn’t be surprised if you already have wedding plans in mind,” Jin grumbled.


“Give it time, Darling,” Ferryl grinned.  “Give it time.”


Before Jin could come up with a witty verbal counter, Ferryl was on him again, pinning him to the floor while she peppered him with a series of kisses, licks, and nibbles everywhere from the waist on up, covering him with a second coating of her scent in order to declare that he effectively belonged to her.  Of course, before long, Ferryl planned on getting the scents of several other women on him as well, her little sister chief among them.


Overall, the makeout session went on for at least half an hour, pretty much consisting of Ferryl kissing and caressing Jin’s entire body (minus his “delicates”) to her heart’s content, using her larger body to control things the entire time.  Surprisingly, no students or faculty wandered near the shed to see what all of the hubbub was about.  Ferryl’s wolf pack managed to keep any curious students from getting too nosy, and as for teachers or faculty members, none of them got close enough within earshot to hear the hot-and-heavy action going on within the storage shed.  If that ended up being the case, one of Ferryl’s underlings would have to be the bearer of bad news and cut their boss’s fun early, so from their point of view, it was a relief that nobody came by to disturb the towering wolfess and her human prey-turned-mate.


To her credit, Ferryl did restrain herself at third base and abstained from taking things all the way to home plate.  While she certainly came off as thick-headed and stubborn, she was true to her word, and would keep from going “all the way” with Jin until she had this little group sit-down with Ranka and the others.  Whether that little tidbit would be enough to win over Ranka, Jin wasn’t sure, but at the very least, he mentally applauded Ferryl for showing a modicum of restraint and not acting completely on animal instinct during their time in the shed.


Once Ferryl had her fun and managed to get her proverbial itch adequately scratched with Jin’s help, she wiped both herself and Jin down using a towel she found in the storage shed.


“I can wipe myself down, you know,” Jin grumbled.


“I know you can, Darling,” Ferryl grinned, “but I simply can’t help but want to do this sort of thing with you.  I suppose a part of me has what you’d call a soft spot for those who are smaller than me.”


“You do realize that most of the students and faculty around here are smaller than you, right?” Jin asked with a cocked eyebrow.


“Revision,” Ferryl replied, “I have a soft spot for those smaller than me and who I am also fond of.”


“Guess that narrows the field down somewhat,” Jin snarkily replied.  “Anyway, where does that lead us then?”


“Now,” Ferryl replied as she finished up putting her own clothing back on, “I’m gonna go change my panties, and then I’m gonna have a sit-down with everyone in your little club and tell them how things are gonna be from now on, just like I told you.  Once I lay out the ground rules regarding our pack, everything will proceed accordingly.”


“So…you’re gonna be pack leader I suppose?” Jin asked.


“I was thinking of joint leadership between myself and Ranka,” Ferryl elaborated.  “I mean, I suppose I’d be senior leader, being the big sister and all, but Ranka would be junior partner to me within the pack, with her word equal to my own within the group.”


“Oh really?” Jin scoffed.  “And what makes you think she might not go against you when it comes to important decisions within the pack, huh?  Wouldn’t it be problematic having two leaders who are at odds with each other?  You don’t think that might endanger group cohesion and stuff like that, pulling the pack apart in the process?”


“Forgive me if I sound arrogant in my assumption, but simply put, I can just tell about these sorts of things.  I’ve got a good feeling about this, and I’m not taking no for an answer, so there’s really no point in trying to change my mind at this point.  Come now, Darling, you should know me well enough by now.  You know that trying to change my mind is like trying to catch a tornado or stop a tsunami with your bare hands.”


“It must be nice to be so confident and sure of yourself,” Jin grumbled.  “Just know that if this all blows up in your face, don’t say that I didn’t warn you, that’s all.”


“It won’t, Darling,” Ferryl grinned as she leaned way, way down from her towering height and smooched Jin on the lips before standing back up straight and proceeding to knock on the door, signalling for her men to unlock it and let the two of them out.  Seconds later, the doors opened up and sunlight poured into the shed.


Ferryl ducked down and crouched out through the doorway, Jin following right afterwards.  He looked up at the older Ookami sister, amazed at how confident she was that her little plan was going to work out.  Perhaps she was banking on using her larger size to simply get her way and effectively force Ranka’s group into submitting into this little harem plan of hers.  After all, it was hard for most to defy someone who was so much bigger than them.  Aside from Ranka, Jin had met very few individuals other than himself who would stand against somebody like Ferryl and deny her whatever it is she wanted.


‘Assuming she’s dead serious about this plan of hers,’ Jin thought, ‘I’m guessing that Hitomi-chan and most of the others would cave in, simply so as to not anger her.  Only Ranka might put up any serious resistance to the plan, but that might be just enough to make Ferryl back down.  After all, she did go into that catatonic state after Ranka threatened to hate her forever the other day, so if she resorts to that again, that might just make her big sister back down.  It’s a long shot, but it might just work.’


Whether Ranka would object to her big sister’s plan or not, Jin wasn’t entirely sure, though he estimated the likelihood of her objecting to it was a good 60% at bare minimum.  Hopefully, if Ranka made a big enough stink, her big sister might just back down and then the whole ‘harem plan’ she had in mind for Jin’s group along with Ferryl would be snuffed out right there and then, and then he could go back to romantically pursuing his beloved Hitomi-chan once more.


“Everything proceed accordingly, Boss?” asked Kuromori as he stared up at his mistress.


“Yep,” Ferryl nodded with a grin.  “Everything went smoothly enough.  Isn’t that right, Darling?”  She turned towards Jin with a playful grin.


“Really!?” he asked.  “You’re gonna call me that in front of all of your henchmen?  Seriously!?”


“No need to hide the truth, Darling,” Ferryl calmly replied.  “Honesty usually tends to be the best policy in my opinion.”  She then turned towards Kuromori, got down on one knee, leaned in closely, and whispered into his ear.


“Don’t worry,” she said.  “I promise that I’ll make time for you soon.  I swear it.  Just you and me alone in a private place with nobody else bothering us, okay?”  She then gave a sensual lick across Kuromori’s cheek before planting a kiss on both his cheeks, his forehead, and his lips, making the black wolf blush rather adorably (at least it was adorable in Ferryl’s eyes anyway).


“Y-you honor me, Boss,” Kuromori stuttered.  “My heart swells with happiness with what you just told me, and I eagerly look forward to that day, whenever you have time for a lowly servant like me.”


“Nonsense!” Ferryl said upfront.  “Don’t you ever refer to yourself as ‘lowly,’ again, understood?  You’re one of my mates, and I don’t consider my mates to be lowly, so I won’t have you putting yourself down like that, got that?”


“Y-yes, Boss,” Ferryl said with conviction.


“Good boy,” she grinned before giving another endearing kiss to the mouth, which soon enough turned into a French kiss in seconds, with Ferryl breathing deeply as she gently moaned into this latest smoochfest and palmed Kuromori’s head within her large hands.  After bombarding him with an adequate amount of affection, she then turned her attention back towards Jin.


“Now then, what say we find your pack now, shall we?” Ferryl playfully asked before thinking over what she just said.  “Sorry, I should have said OUR pack, Darling.”


“You seem particularly eager to see this thing through,” Jin sighed in outright exasperation.


“As the saying goes, “Best to strike while the iron’s hot.”  Figured that saying applies in this kind of situation.”


“Aren’t you gonna change your panties?” Jin asked, his cheeks flaring up in embarrassment.


“I’ll do that once I’ve got your…sorry, our pack gathered up.  I don’t want any of them absent or running off while I lay out the groundwork.  Once I know they’re all assembled, I’ll have my boys keep an eye on them, change into a fresh pair of undies real quick, and go over the new arrangement with them like I have with you.”


Ferryl then proceeded to pick up Jin with no effort and hold him against her, pressing his head into her bosom as she carried him, her wolf pack following close behind her.  Jin considered protesting being carried around like a small child, but given that it was Ferryl he was dealing with, he knew she would overrule his objections, probably saying that he was simply too cute to not carry around and that she saw no problem with holding someone who was now her mate in her arms.


What really surprised Jin was that a moment later, Ferryl stopped walking, turned around, knelt down, and scooped up Kuromori in her left arm, all while holding Jin in her right arm.  Within seconds, she was holding her right-hand man in her left arm while keeping Jin secured in her right arm, holding each of them propped up firmly against her torso and chest with little effort as she continued walking towards the cooking club’s clubroom.


“May I ask why you’re doing this?” Jin cautiously inquired.


“You’re both my mates, and I feel like holding the two of you in my arms right now,” Ferryl calmly replied.  Kuromori simply grinned as he buried his face on the slope of Ferryl’s bosom, his arms wrapped as best as he could around her shoulder as he clung to her like a small koala bear.


“You honestly don’t have to do this,” Jin stated.  “If you want to carry him in your arms, then fine, but you’re perfectly welcome to set me down on the ground.  I’d honestly prefer to walk on my own two feet.”


“You’re not too heavy for me if that’s what you’re worried about,” Ferryl replied, “and I simply want to hold the both of you against me right now.  It puts me at peace, holding those I care for close to me, especially when they’re so much smaller than me.  It brings out…I suppose you’d call it a protective streak, so to speak.”


‘Guess that’s part of the reason she dotes on her little sister the way she does,’ Jin analyzed.


“Don’t worry, Kuro-kun,” Ferryl whispered to Kuromori, “I won’t ask you to mate with me alongside him.  Know that I’ll set aside time for just the two of us.”  Ferryl proceeded with a sensual lick along Kuromori’s face right afterwards.


“Thank you, Boss,” he practically purred in response.  “It warms my heart to know that you have a place for me in your heart in that way.”  He further nuzzled his face into her chest afterwards, making Ferryl grin in turn.


‘She’s definitely got a rather liberal view on what constitutes love, that’s for sure,’ Jin inwardly grumbled, wondering just how many ‘mates’ Ferryl planned on having within the coming days.  Perhaps she felt entitled to such a thing, given her towering size and monstrous strength.


Fast-forward to Ferryl and company just outside the door of the school’s cooking club.  During the walk, Ferryl certainly caught the attention of several students, what with her hauling both Jin and Kuromori in her arms like children and all, but she paid them no mind.  The additional troop of wolfmen right behind her certainly gave her the presence of power and authority, though her towering height did that well enough on its own so that nobody would dare cross her and certainly nobody but the most foolhardy would be looking to pick a fight with someone as big as her.


“Ah, here we are,” Ferryl stated as she set both Jin and Kuromori on the ground before opening the door without so much as knocking.


‘Well, at least she’s not kicking it in like last time, so there’s that,’ Jin thought.  Sure enough, upon entering the clubroom, there was the entire cooking club gathered within.


“Onee-chan?” asked Ranka, staring up at her big sister.  “Have you seen Jin?  He hasn’t shown up today and I’m getting worried.”  Upon entering the clubroom alongside Ferryl’s underlings, Jin was immediately tackled to the floor by Ranka, who followed up with a series of licks onto Jin’s face.


“Jin!” she playfully cried out between licks.  “I missed you!  I was worried something happened to you!”


“Okay, okay,” he grumbled.  “Could you ease up on the licks, please?  You’re gonna make my face all sticky.”


After a few seconds of licking, Ranka immediately stopped, suddenly getting a tad bit more serious as she studied Jin.  Leaning in, she began sniffing all along Jin’s body, from his face all the way down his torso, getting several long whiffs here and there as she moved from spot to spot down his body.


‘Oh boy, I think I know what happens next,’ Jin worried.


“Jin,” Ranka began once more, “you smell…[sniff sniff]...funny…”  Ranka proceeded up and down much of Jin’s body as she sniffed rather vigorously.  Jin could tell that she knew something was off.


“Good, you’re all here,” Ferryl said with a grin.  “Kuromori, make sure none of them leave the room, okay?”


“Of course, Boss,” he nodded.


“Onee-chan,” Ranka said somewhat ominously, “where exactly have you been?  And what exactly did you do?”


“Don’t worry, Ranka-chan,” Ferryl said rather calmly (which Jin was surprised to see in her, given that he expected her to be more cautious around her younger sister), “everything’ll be clear in due time.  We all have a LOT to talk about, but before then I need to make a quick stop to the ladies room.  Don’t worry, I won’t be long.  Just none of you go anywhere before I get back, because what I have to say is for everyone in your…sorry, everyone in OUR pack to hear.”  Ferryl turns towards Jin.  “Ain’t that right, Darling?”  She then shoots him a sexy wink right afterwards before ducking out through the door and on her way to the ladies room to change her panties.


“Jin…” Ranka half-growled in response as her sister left, “what is she talking about exactly?  And why did she call you Darling?”  Jin instinctively sweat-dropped before responding.


“Well,” he awkwardly began, “short answer is…it’s a long story, so you’ll all wanna take a seat and get comfy, especially once Ferryl gets back.  I will say one thing about your sister, Ranka.”


“What’s that, Jin?” asked the younger wolf girl.


“You two are quite alike in one respect,” Jin sighed.


“What’s that?”  Ranka asked.


“You both certainly don’t take “no” for an answer.”

Chapter End Notes:

And that's that.  I'll try to have the next chapter up soon.