- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Pretty self-explanatory title (most of my chapters are like that).  Jin has a one-on-one meeting with Ranka's big sister.

Jin walked down the school hallways with his all-wolf escort, breathing deeply to try and calm himself down as he shuffled along with the five wolves keeping a close eye on him.  From an outsider’s point of view, one might think they were his personal bodyguard unit, as if he was some kind of VIP who needed 24-hour protection or something along those lines, when in actuality they were really his wardens who were staying close by to keep him from running off at the first opportunity.


A few minutes pass as Jin walks along with Kuromori and the other wolves, with not a word passing between any of them.  From what Jin figured, they weren’t a particularly talkative bunch, at least not with anybody outside of their pack anyway.  For the time being, they were too focused on the job at hand, which in this case consisted of escorting Jin to see their boss, and they most certainly didn’t want to fail in their mission…especially when your boss is a nearly 15-feet-tall she-wolf with rather frightening raw strength.


Jin and the wolves make their way outside the school’s main building and towards the back end of the campus, out near one of the supply sheds where the school kept various types of equipment for the numerous gum classes.  As they neared their way closer and closer towards the sheds, Jin spotted more of Ferryl’s wolf pack near the sheds.  That pretty much indicated that their mistress wasn’t far off, most likely waiting in one of the sheds out back.


“I’m guessing we’re almost there,” Jin mumbled, trying to strike a little conversation to break the silence.


“Mmm-hmm,” replied Kuromori.


“Real talkative bunch, aren’t you?” Jin remarked.


“We’ve got a job to do,” Kuromori responded.  “We prefer to stay focused on the task at hand and not be distracted by pointless smalltalk.”


“Alright, geez,” Jin sighed.  “Point taken.”


Another minute of walking passes, with Jin occasionally turning his head side-to-side to look at his fellow captors.  Sure enough, all of them kept a firm focus on Jin, letting him know that the second he tried to escape that they’d be on him like white on rice, with no hope of escape.


At that moment, Jin couldn’t help but think of a statement from Dante Alighieri’s “Divine Comedy,” where the philosopher/poet wanders through the depths of Hell layer by layer.  Upon the gates of Hell, Dante supposedly sees an inscription written upon the entrance to the underworld:


“Abandon all hope, ye who enter.”


Jin pondered whether or not he should adopt that mindset, depending on how this little pow-wow would turn out between him and Ferryl.  No doubt she wanted to have words with him regarding yesterday over her little sister not wanting to leave Seton Academy and come back home with her.  She almost certainly considered Jin to be the main reason behind Ranka’s stubborn refusal, and in all likelihood she was probably correct in that assessment.  But the way Jin tried to explain to her yesterday, it’s not like he was holding Ranka against her will or toying with her heart in any way.  He thought he had been clear enough when he told Ferryl that it was Ranka who was roping him into some kind of “shotgun wedding” type of relationship, with her pretty much declaring that she and Jin were husband and wife in front of everyone like that.


‘If anything, she should be having this conversation with her little sister more than with me,’ Jin thought as they neared one of the massive storage sheds.  Like all of the buildings in school, the sheds were designed so that even the largest animal breeds could walk in and out of them without having to stoop or bend over significantly.


“We’re here,” Kuromori said conclusively.


“So…what exactly is it that I need to hear?” Jin asked the wolf pack surrounding him.  “Why have I been dragged around the back of the school?”


“That’s for you and the boss to hash out,” Kuromori stated.  “We’ve done our job.  The rest is on you.”


“Look,” Jin grumbled, “you all were there yesterday.  You know how thick-headed and stubborn your boss can be.  It’s one of the few traits she shares with her sister.  I like to think I explained the situation to her well enough.  Her little sister doesn’t want to leave and I don’t control her or anything like that.  So what exactly do I need to say or do to get that simple truth through your boss’s head?”


“Like I said, that’s for you and the boss to work out,” Kurmori replied as he opened the shed door.


As he made his way inside, Jin was surprised to find that the supply shed was remarkably spacious.  Even though it was quite large to begin with (big enough to house several four-door cars, he wagered), it was rather spacious on the inside.  Aside from some basic gym equipment here and there, the interior of the building was actually rather accommodating.


Inside the shed was none other than Ferryl Ookami and several more of her underlings, another six or seven as Jin scanned the room.  All of them eyed Jin rather intently, which of course made him all the more tense in the process.  Of course, he’d be nervous enough if it was only the wolf girl who stood more than twice his height staring down at him; the added goons only made the situation even more unpleasant than it already was.


Ferryl stared down at Jin, her arms crossed under her sizable bosom.  She was wearing the same outfit from yesterday, so at the very least Jin didn’t have to worry about inadvertently looking under her skirt and potentially enraging her, since Ferryl wore a traditionally longer skirt compared to the school uniforms of most other girls.


“Boss, here he is,” Ferryl’s right-hand man stated as Jin and the others made their way inside.


“Good work, Kuromori,” she replied.  “All of you can go and wait outside.  Make sure that nobody disturbs us.”


“You sure you don’t want one or two of us standing guard in case he tries something?” Kuromori asked.


‘Really!?’ thought Jin.  ‘You think I’m gonna try and pull a fast one on your overgrown boss even if you’re all gone?  Are you kidding me!?’


“No, I’m fine alone,” Ferry replied.  “Just stand outside on guard duty and make sure nobody comes along and interrupts things between us, okay?”


“Alright then, Boss,” Kuromori replied with a bow.  “Just knock or holler if you need us.”  Ferry replied with a humble nod, letting her underlings take their leave.  Within seconds, it was just her and Jin all alone in the supply shed.


Ferryl turned around and stared down at Jin, sizing him up quietly for a few seconds.


“Well?” Jin asked.


“Don’t go anywhere,” she replied.


“Well, there are no windows on this shed and only one doorway to this place which you’re currently blocking, so there’s no need to worry on that account,” Jin huffed in response.


Even so, Ferryl didn’t want to take any chances of him trying to bail on her.  Looking around the room, she grabbed an assortment of gym mats and started piling them up by the door as an impromptu barrier to keep Jin from getting away.  Jin noticed that the ceiling to the shed was maybe fifteen feet tall, given that Ferryl’s head was nearly touching the ceiling, though the door was obviously much shorter in comparison, being no higher than Ferryl’s shoulders.


‘Must be an inconvenience having to bend through doorways for her,’ thought Jin as the giant she-wolf kept piling up gym mats by the door.  She kept at it for maybe thirty seconds before she was satisfied with her work, confident that she created a strong enough barrier to keep Jin from making a successful escape.  Turning around, she focused intently on Jin once more.


A second later, Ferryl started to make her way towards Jin, her heavy footfalls thudding with every step as she walked.  Jin could actually feel minor vibrations as she got closer and closer to him.  He instinctively gulped in response, subconsciously respecting the size difference between himself and this towering wolf amazon standing before him.


Once Ferryl’s feet were less than a foot from Jin’s own feet, she stopped abruptly, staring down past her large bosom at the young man before her.  Jin in turn craned his head up, his neck stiffening as he stared towards the ceiling to make eye contact with her.


“Not to be rude or anything,” Jin started once more, “but any chance I could step back a little bit?  I’d rather not hurt my neck trying to have a conversation with you or anything.”


Within seconds, Ferryl replied by slowly lowering herself down into a seated position, her derriere making a distinct “thud” as it impacted the shed’s floor.  She had pretty much cut her height in half, now towering at only around 7-and-a-half feet now, but still nearly two feet taller than Jin all the same.


“Is that better?” Ferryl replied, her tone not hostile but not friendly either, just very “down to business” in its demeanor.  Jin paused for a few seconds, choosing his words carefully before responding, lest this wolf amazon fly into a rage and throttle him.


“I spotted some fold-up chairs in here,” Jin observed.  “May I use one?  I’d rather not be standing around the entire time I’m here, if that’s alright.”


Pondering in thought for a few seconds, Ferryl allowed it.


“Go ahead,” she gestured, allowing Jin to go fetch one of the chairs.  Seconds later, he unfolded said chair and plopped himself down on it, still staring up at the giant wolf girl who gazed down with hawk-like focus at him.


A good thirty seconds of silence passed between the two of them before Jin decided to speak.


“So…” he awkwardly began, “why exactly am I here?”  Ferryl replied with silence, occasionally blinking as she looked down at him.


‘Is she trying to make me nervous?’ Jin thought.  ‘Trying to intimidate me or something like that?  Maybe she wants to threaten me into staying away from her sister, or maybe she wants me to act real rude to the dumb dog so that she’ll no longer want to hang out with me and then she can swoop in and take her back to their homeland or something.’  Jin was considering the most feasible possibilities for this little meeting, figuring that Ferryl wanted Ranka to come home with her bad enough that she’d try and get Jin to help bring things to that conclusion, whether it was through coercion or mutually-shared interests.


More seconds of silence passed between the two of them, with the awkward tension building up during that time.


“Not to be rude or anything, but any chance you might say something to me?  Just to elaborate, I’m not capable of reading minds, and it’s not like I came here of my own volition, you know.  Your fellow wolves pretty much let me know that I didn’t really have a choice in the matter, so I’d appreciate it if you said something by now.”  Jin kept the tone in his voice respectful while at the same time conveying that he wanted to get down to business and not waste time on fake pleasantries.


“I assume you know why I summoned you here,” Ferryl began.


“That’s a nice way of saying you had me all but kidnapped,” Jin grumbled.


“What was that?” Ferryl replied with a raised eyebrow, the tone in her voice a tad menacing.


“You heard me,” Jin shot back, surprisingly not backing down, even given the circumstances.  Ferryl briefly snorted in response, clearly not expecting him to act so ballsy.  Given her towering height, the vast majority of humans and animals cowered in fear or shrank in her presence, so in a way it was refreshing to see someone show a little spinal fortitude.


“You do realize who you’re talking to, right?” Ferryl slowly asked, letting the question sink in for Jin.


“Look, you’re big, I get it,” Jin answered.  “I don’t even come up to your hips.  I’m guessing I’m probably no taller than the middle of your thighs, and you undoubtedly have a few hundred pounds over me along with the claws and fangs and raw strength to boot, so yeah, I know who I’m talking to.  You don’t even need your henchmen to keep an eye on things; we both know you could snap my neck or tear out my throat all by yourself with little effort.”


“And yet you still talk back to me in such a way,” Ferryl analyzed.  “For a chimpanzee, you’ve got balls, I’ll give you that.”


“I’m not some ape,” Jin scoffed.  “I get that human genealogy is ape-descendant if you go back a few million years, sure, but I’m not some monkey.  Would you like it if I called you a dumb dog in comparison?”  Ferryl paused in thought at what she heard, waiting a few seconds before responding.


“Fair point,” she said.  “I’ll try to abstain from calling you a chimpanzee from now on.  Now, let’s get down to business, shall we?”


“Look, I’m pretty sure I know why you brought me down here,” Jin started.  “I assume this is about your sister and what happened yesterday.  You want her to come back home with you and you’ll do whatever it takes, right?”


“You’d originally be correct on that, yes,” Ferryl replied, “though the situation has changed somewhat.”


“How do you mean?” asked a somewhat confused Jin.


“It’s true that I want Ranka to come back home with me and stay in my pack,” Ferryl explained, “but I’m not so cold-hearted that I’d force her to do so against her will.  She’s my little sister, and it’s my duty to not only protect her body, but to also protect her heart as well.  And I don’t intend on breaking her heart by snatching her, ferrying her away from here and having her live like some kind of caged bird.”


“So…you want my help in making her leave then?” Jin inquired.  “You want me to break her heart and tell her that I hate her or something along those lines?  I’m guessing you figure that once I sever things between the two of us, then that’ll be all the reason she needs to leave this school and…”


“If you do that to her, I’ll stomp on your nuts until they’re paste,” Ferryl replied coldly.  “Either that, or I’ll disembowel you or rip out your heart just to see if one even beats in your chest for acting in such a cold and cruel way.”  


Ferryl’s response confused Jin.  He figured that she wanted him to help her in making Ranka leave not just the cooking club but also dropping out of Seton Academy so that she would return to her big sister.  Now it seemed that Ferryl was against such an idea wholeheartedly.  It all seemed rather confusing.


“I don’t understand,” said Jin.  “I thought you brought me down here so that you could either threaten me into staying away from your sister or that you’d demand that I help in making her return home with you in some way.  Now you’re saying that you don’t want that?”


“I’m not a monster,” Ferryl stated.  “I may be a little rough around the edges more times than not.  It comes with being the boss of a gang; I have to show strength and resolve most of the time, at least in public anyway.  That being said, I’m not so heartless as to force Ranka to leave this place against her will.  And I can tell that she likes you, not just as a friend but as a potential mating partner to boot, and I’m not gonna have any part in things breaking up between the two of you.  If that happens, it’ll be because either you or her break things up on your own accord, got that?”


“Then…why am I here?” Jin asked, genuinely confused as to why he was brought all this way now that he heard Ferryl’s explanation.


Ferryl raised an eyebrow slightly in response, finding Jin’s reaction to be amusing…even adorable in a way of looking at things.


“Well…” she began once more, “it’s basically like I said the last time we met.  You…you will join my pack.”  Given their current proximity, Jin could make out that blush on Ferryl’s cheeks as she said that.


“W-wh-wha…Say what?” Jin replied.  “Please tell me this is some kind of joke…that you’re just pulling my leg.”


“I don’t joke about this sort of thing,” Ferryl replied bluntly.


“You do realize that I’m…that I’m already in a pack so to speak, right?”


“Let me elaborate a little,” Ferryl continued.  “When I say “you,” what I mean to say is that your entire pack shall join with mine.  Every member of your little cooking club or whatever you guys call yourselves, you shall be folded into my own pack, got it?”


“You can’t be serious,” Jin sighed.  “You’re gonna sit there and tell me that you’re gonna take in several non-wolf individuals into your wolf clan.  I mean,” Jin starts counting his fingers to list off the other members of the cooking club, “you’d be taking in a sloth girl, a koala girl, a panda girl, a cat girl, and two humans into your group.  That’s a lot of non-wolves we’re talking about here.  I seriously doubt your underlings would be okay with such a thing.”


“As their boss, my word is absolute,” Ferryl calmly countered.  “If any of them have a problem with it, they’re free to either challenge me for the title of boss or leave the pack.”  Jin knew that given her towering size and monster strength that challenging her for head of the pack would be a fool’s errand.  Even if several of her wolf underlings banded together, she’d almost certainly throttle and thrash the living hell out of them.  That basically meat that they either went along with her decision or had to leave the group, and from what Jin could tell from yesterday, few if any of the wolves in her pack would dare to pull such a move, given that they’d have nowhere else to turn to as far as cliques among the other animal groups went.


Not many wolves embraced the whole “lone wolf” concept, despite how cool and dashing it may seem in the media or in storybooks.  Living such a lifestyle involved hardship, teetering on being an outright social outcast, at least among wolf culture anyway.


“You’re honestly telling me that you’re okay with taking in a bunch of non-wolves into your pack?”  Jin asked.  “Look, if this is about Ranka, just talk with her about this.  I’ll even try to help convince her that she should spend more time with you whenever possible.  It shouldn’t be too hard to…”


“My decision stands,” Ferryl interrupted.  “Your entire pack shall be folded into my pack, plain and simple.  If any of my men have a problem with it, I’ll kick their asses and put them in their place.  This is the simplest way to resolve things so that Ranka can stay with all of you as well as with me.”


“B-b-but,” Jin stammered, not liking where this was going, “who’s to say that any of us are fine with that arrangement, huh?  Maybe Ranka would be okay being surrounded by other wolves, but I doubt that the others would be just as comfortable in that little setup, given that some of them are herbivores.  Being in the presence of so many carnivores would probably put them on edge.”


“If I tell my men to not harm them, then that’s what they’ll do without question.  If any of your friends feel threatened or intimidated by any of my men, they only need to bring it up to me, and if any of my men are in fact harassing or bullying any of them, I’ll thrash them to remind them of their place.  Any other questions or concerns?”  Ferryl didn’t once waver in her resolve.  She seemed pretty hellbent on this resolution.


“Why are you so adamant about this supposed solution?” Jin asked.  “You’re really okay with bringing in a bunch of non-wolves into your group just like that?  Don’t you really just want your sister to join your pack?”


“What’s wrong, chimpan-...I mean, what’s wrong, human?” Ferryl smirked, quickly correcting herself.  “Are you scared of the big, bad wolf?”  Ferryl stood up once more, casting Jin in her shadow as she rose higher and higher, her head nearly making contact with the ceiling.  “From what I’ve seen, you should be okay with this outcome.  After all, isn’t peaceful cohabitation among the various species the point of this school?  That seems to be the case when I see my little sister forming a pack with all of you.  So what are a few more wolves to add to the pack, eh?”


“More like a few dozen wolves from what I can tell,” Jin muttered.  “You’re not taking no for an answer, are you?”


Ferryl’s smile widened.  “You’re catching on quick.  I’m a big girl, so I’m used to getting my way more times than not.  Now then, let’s finalize this little arrangement now, shall we?”


“What do you mean?” Jin nervously replied.  At the moment, he was still seated in the fold-out chair, so he was staring way, way, WAY up at Ferryl, his head no higher than her knees given his seated position.  Deep down he had an inkling about what was going to happen.


“Isn’t it obvious?” Ferryl replied with a hint of mischief in her voice.  A second later, she swooped down and inserted her hands under Jin’s armpits before lifting him up off the chair.  Jin felt that sense of deja vu as he quickly elevated several feet, his own feet dangling off the ground by a good six or seven feet before he came to a rest.


Just like last time, Jin Kazama found himself pinned against Ferryl Ookami’s larger body, his entire upper body (arms included) securely wrapped in Ferryl’s powerful arms as she pressed him against her torso and bosom.  With their size differential, Jin was positioned so that he still had to look up at her even with his body being brought up by several feet.


“W-wait, seriously!?” asked Jin as his heart started to beat frantically and perspiration started to form on his forehead.  Ferryl’s grin expanded slightly as she playfully licked her lips in response.


“I know Ranka cut us off yesterday and all, but it’s like I told you back then, “To make sure you join my pack, I’ll make you a male,” and I intend to hold to that promise.”  Ferryl’s voice was just as seductive now as it was back then on the whole “making a male” out of Jin.


“B-b-but…you don’t even like me like that!” Jin replied, trying his best to wriggle free from Ferryl’s embrace.  Sadly for him, it was of no use.  The giant wolf girl was hardly putting any effort into the hug she had Jin enraptured in.  He realized that if she actually used her arm strength, she’d be able to do far more than just pin him against her, but more likely snap his spine and break several of his bones in the bear hug she currently had him in.


“I’m sure I’ll learn to like you that way,” Ranka retorted.  “I admit that I find it odd forming a pack bond with a human, but in the spirit of strengthening cross species relations, I’m willing to be the bigger person here and keep an open mind.”  Jin couldn’t help but feel that Ferryl was being rather particular with her choice of words on purpose, as if to crack a pun or something along those lines.


“L-look, if you really just want Ranka to come home with you, then just put me down.  I’ll go find her and bring her to you.  There’s no need to go through with all of this, so just hmmfph!”


Jin was cut off from his explanation as Ferryl pulled him closer as she leaned down and swallowed his lips within her own, forcing her tongue into his mouth and filling it to maximum capacity as she French kissed him with heightened passion.


‘Wh-what the hell!?’ thought Jin during the kiss.  ‘I figured that she’d just lick my lips and face like her sister normally does.  Where the hell is THIS coming from!?’


Jin tried to push back as much as possible, but it was to no effect.  Ferryl was simply too big and too strong to fight off.  Given the size difference between them, Jin was effectively teddy bear-size compared to the towering she-wolf, and a pretty small teddy bear at that.


After a good twenty seconds of kissing, Ferryl pulled her tongue out, heavily panting as she gazed at Jin with a blush on her face.  Jin breathed in equal measure, having to rely on his nostrils for air during the kissing session and greedily inhaling through his mouth now that Ferryl no longer had her lips over his own.


“Why…[pant]...why did you…[pant]...do that!?” Jin asked.


“Two reasons,” Ferry responded.  “First off, I’m claiming you as my mate, so I’m gonna get my scent on you so that everyone knows.  The second reason, weird as it may sound, is because…well, I think I’m already starting to take a liking to you.”


“You can’t be serious!” Jin declared.  “We only just met yesterday!  You barely know me!  Twenty-four hours ago you were referring to me as a chimpanzee, and now all of a sudden you plan on claiming me as your mate!?”


“What’s wrong?” Ferryl teasingly asked.  “Aren’t you happy about this outcome?  Now Ranka doesn’t have to leave the school or your little club and we can still be a close-knit family as well.  I figured that you’d see this as a sort of win-win as they say.”  She leaned in for another kiss, swallowing Jin’s mouth in her lips as she ravished the interior of his mouth once more.


While Jin admitted that the mix of Ferryl’s scent, her bosom pressed against his chest, and her tongue working wonders inside his mouth were all quite stimulating to say the least, deep down at his core he didn’t want to give into animalistic desire.  He wanted to do this kind of stuff with Hitomi and nobody else.  Given her natural feminine grace, charm, and innocence, Hitomi was the ideal romantic partner whom Jin wanted to engage in this kind of stuff with, and while Ferryl certainly had her own unique sex appeal, Jin didn’t want her to be the one whom he was making out with.


Another ten seconds passed before Ferryl broke off the kiss, panting once more as she stared somewhat lustfully at Jin, the blush on her face staying strong all the while.


“Well now,” said the towering she-wolf, “what say we finalize our relationship here and now, eh?”


“Wh-what do you mean?” Jin asked nervously.


Ferryl smirked before gently setting Jin on the ground and then proceeded to undress bit by bit, taking off her school uniform piece by piece until she was wearing only a bewitching set of lingerie consisting of a black floral lace bra over her F-cup breasts and a matching pair of panties.  Everything else had been cast aside at this point as the amazon she-wolf placed her hands on her hips and gazed down at Jin, licking her lips in anticipation of what she expected to come next.


“Does this answer your question?” Ferryl teased as she gestured to her massive body before turning her gaze back towards Jin.


While Jin still wanted to engage in something like this with only Hitomi and no other girl, he had to admit that Ferryl cut a remarkably seductive figure, a mix of raw strength and feminine charm all wrapped up in a jumbo-sized package.  Ferryl’s form was quite fit, akin to that of a professional athlete, yet still had curves in all the right places to make any heterosexual male truly marvel at such a sight.  She could most certainly be a professional model if she wanted; she’d certainly help sell certain types of magazines if there were photos of her in them, that’s for damn sure.


“See something you like?” Ferryl teased with a smirk.  She could tell that even if Jin wasn’t romantically attracted to her, his facial expression and body language did convey sexual attraction for her body, no matter how much he would try to deny such.


After all, there are plenty of things in life you can successfully fight against, but your biology usually isn’t one of them.


“Now, what say we get you out of those clothes now, eh?” Ferryl playfully inquired as she crawled on all fours towards Jin, sashaying her shoulders and hips rather enticingly as she moved.


Jin instinctively backed away, trying to figure a way out of this situation, but knew that he was already in quite a bind.  Ferryl had effectively blocked the one way out of the shed and her wolf underlings were standing guard outside to keep anyone from interfering.  Unless one of the dinosaur teachers happened to be walking nearby, chances were good that Ferryl was going to have her way with him.  Therefore, he’d have to try and convince her to not do what he was pretty sure she was hellbent on doing, given that resorting to physical force would be a laughable thing for Jin to attempt.


“Now, now,” Ferryl practically cooed, “don’t be shy.  I may come off as gruff, but I can be gentle during these sorts of things.”  She licked her lips enticingly as she neared closer towards Jin.


‘I’m not sure if she’s just toying with me or if she’s genuinely in heat,’ thought Jin.  ‘If it’s the former, then she can be reasoned with, but if it’s the latter…please oh please Kami-sama let her not be in heat!’


“Look,” Jin began, “I don’t know what’s gotten into you, but I can think of at least three good reasons off the top of my head why we shouldn’t do what you’re thinking about doing.”


“Oh?” Ferryl coyly replied with a raised eyebrow.  “And what would they be?”


“First off, if a student or teacher happens to be nearby and hears all the commotion in the shed, I imagine that we’re both going to be in a lot of trouble.”


“My men are outside on standby,” Ferryl calmly replied.  “They’ll keep any students who are getting too nosy or curious.  And as for teachers, I picked this place because there’s a low chance of one of them coming out this way.  My men will pound on the door and let me know if there’s a teacher nearby, but that kind of thing isn’t likely to happen, so there’s no need to worry about that.”  Slowly she inched closer to Jin.


“W-well…” Jin nervously stuttered, “more importantly there’s how Ranka will feel about this.  If you plan on getting your scent all over me, she’s gonna put two and two together.  You know that she’ll hate you forever if you go through with this.”


Ferryl paused at this declaration.  For a moment, Jin figured he finally broke through to her and made her change her mind, yet a few seconds later, Ferryl apparently had a response to that logical conundrum.


“I’ll sit Ranka down and explain to her the new group dynamic between us…well, by that I mean  the group dynamic between our two packs becoming one as well as the dynamic between you, me, and her.  I’ll promise to let her have adequate time being your mate as well as being my mate.  My sister is impulsive at times, just like me, but I figure that she’ll relent if she’s allowed to be your mate alongside me, then everything’ll work out sooner rather than later.”  Once again, Ferryl was on the prowl, sauntering every closer towards Jin, now less than a foot away from him as she gazed longingly down at him, even while crawling on all fours with her tail playfully swishing side to side.


“How can you be so sure about that!?” Jin countered.  “You HONESTLY think she won’t be pissed off about what you’re planning on doing?”


“She’s my sister,” Ferryl replied.  “While we’ve been apart for a while up until now, I’m pretty confident that I have a good read on her.  Like I said, Ranka can be impulsive in her own way, it runs in the family.  But when she realizes that she’ll have adequate access to you as a mate alongside me, I think she’ll come around in a few days, so there’s nothing to worry about on that front.”


“B-b-but…” Jin stammered, frustrated that Ferryl was apparently not taking “no” for an answer.


“Now then,” smirked the towering she-wolf as she gazed down at Jin, her head just inches away from his own, “I believe you said you had three reasons about why we shouldn’t do this.  So what’s your third reason that I’m about to shoot down?”


“The third reason is the most important of the three…at least, it is to me, anyway,” Jin declared.


“Oh?  And what would that be?” replied Ferryl.


“It’s the simple fact that I don’t want to do this sort of thing, because there’s already somebody that I like and I don’t want to do something that would be seen as an act of infidelity.  That’s why I’m against doing this sort of thing.  And full disclosure, no it’s not your sister who I have feelings for.  Nothing against her or anything like that, she’s even been a decent enough friend to me and I do respect her as a friend, but it’s not Ranka who I like in that kind of way.”


“Alright, if not Ranka, then who?” Ferryl asked with a raised eyebrow.


“I’d…rather not bring her into this,” Jin muttered.


“Come on now,” Ferryl inched closer, her scent wafting towards Jin’s nostrils as she loomed over him, giving him a good view of her hefty bosom and sizable cleavage tucked away in her black lacy bra.  “Just go ahead and tell me.  I’m not gonna hurt her or anything like that; you have my word.  I just wanna know who it is that apparently has your heart ensnared, that’s all.”


Jin stared up at Ferryl, sizing her up in the figurative sense more so than the literal one.  From what little he could make of her, she didn’t come off as the sneaky type who was playing devious mind games.  She didn’t appear as the kind who would lie or resort to underhanded trickery like other animal species.  From what little he recalled of wolves, they were a proud species who valued forwardness and honor over most things in life; it was one of their defining characteristics.  Lying and deception were among the lowest things a wolf could resort to in order to win at something, and those who did engage in such a thing were deemed pariahs among wolf society.


It was with all these thoughts in mind that Jin decided to roll the dice and be upfront with the giant wolf girl looking down on him, even while on her hands and knees.


“F-fine,” he relented, “it’s…Hitomi-chan whom I like.”


“Is she by chance the human girl in your group who called out your name yesterday?” Ferryl further inquired.  Jin nodded in confirmation.  He then went into a brief description of what it was about Hitomi that drew him to her when they first met, including how she was so appealing when it came to things like feminine charm, sexiness, and her overall warm, caring, and open-hearted nature.


“I figured as much,” Ferryl continued.  Jin was hoping that this would finally settle the matter once and for all.  If Ferryl was as noble as could reasonably be expected among wolves, then she should finally give up in her pursuit towards making Jin a member of her clan and hopefully start putting her clothes back on too, lest she further try to tempt Jin with her body.


At least, that’s what Jin was hoping - even expecting - to be the case as Ferryl pondered over this newly acquired information.  Yet against all odds, the wolfess simply wouldn’t let up over carrying out her grand plan.


“Tell you what,” Ferryl began once more, “I’ll do you a favor and keep from taking things…’all the way,’ as they say.  But I will make you my mate all the same right here and now.  And then I’m going to have a sit-down with your entire pack and lay out the new arrangement between all of us.  Call it a hunch, but I have a feeling that at least some of those girls are drawn to you.  Obviously Ranka is crazy about you, but I’m guessing it’s more than just her.  And if those girls - including that Hitomi girl - all have feelings for you, then you’re gonna do your part as a pack member and see to their needs, understand?”


“I’m sorry…what was that!?” said a flustered Jin.  “Do you hear the words coming out of your mouth right now!!?”


“Loud and clear,” Ferryl grinned.  “I’m not the type to back down when it comes to these sorts of things.  Your pack is joining my pack and that’s final.  Everyone in your group will become my underlings, including Ranka and all the others.  If that Hitomi girl is as nice and sweet as you make her out to be, then she should be okay with this arrangement.  Sure, she might find it to be a bit odd with you taking up this new role, but if she really wants what is best for everyone in the pack, she’ll make peace with it like Ranka will.  The same goes for the others.”


“Now hold on a minute there,” Jin interjected.  “What makes you think I’m okay with being some kind of gigolo like that, huh?  I know this might sound weird to hear, but I intend to be faithful to Hitomi-chan, plain and simple.  I get that a lot of guys think with their…well, their you-know-whats, but I’m not like that.  I really DO wanna be with Hitomi-chan and be exclusive like that, okay?  Nothing against Ranka and the others, but that’s the kind of relationship I want.”


“I understand your wishes,” Ferryl replied, giving Jin a touch of hope in the process, “but even so, you are overruled on this.”


“Overruled?” Jin scoffed.  “Last I checked, we’re not in a courtroom!”


“Even so, you’re overruled on this,” Ferryl continued, not backing down one little bit.  “Ranka likes you, so you’re gonna be her mate.  I want Ranka to stay with me, so that makes you my mate as well now.  If Hitomi and the others REALLY like you as much as Ranka does, they’ll make peace with this arrangement and embrace it.  Call me haughty or full of myself if you want, but my mind’s made up on this, and I’m not really the type to be told “no” to in general, as I’m sure you can tell by now.”  Ferryl grinned on that last part.  “Like it or not, you’re gonna embrace your duty as an ‘alpha male’ and pair up with each female member of your…sorry of our pack now, understand?”


“Why are you so hellbent about all of this?” Jin insisted.  “If you’re doing all this just so that Ranka becomes part of your pack, there are much easier ways to go about it than…than…well, than this!”


“It’s just how I am,” Ferryl grinned.  “Like I said, I won’t take things to that final step between you and me, out of consideration towards you, Ranka, and that Hitomi girl you’re apparently sweet on.  That comes later.  But I’m gonna lay out the ground rules regarding relations between all four of us, and if I find out that the other girls in Ranka’s pack have feelings for you, then I suppose we’ll have to come up with a flexible arrangement when it comes to tending to their needs.”


‘Seriously!?’ thought Jin.  From what little he could discern, it seemed that the panda girl Meimei, the sloth girl Miyubi, and the cat girl Kurumi all showed varying degrees of interest in Jin.*  If Ferryl sensed that this interest was anywhere near romantic or even sexual in some way, then she’d be effectively roping the three of them into a harem alongside Ranka, Hitomi, and herself all revolving around Jin, making him the gigolo/lover to six different women.


[*For any hardcore “Seton Academy” fans who wish to argue with me over how much interest the girls have in Jin, please spare me your objections.  This is a fanfic, so there are some “out of character” elements here and there.  Just felt the need to put that out there for anybody who has some less-than-kind words for me in some review.]


“Look, I don’t WANT this,” Jin declared, “and I feel that deep down you don’t really want this either.  Just let me go find your sister and explain to her that you want to spend more time together with her, okay?  She’s what you’re really after anyway.”


“Sorry, but my mind’s made up,” Ferryl sighed.  “I’m having Ranka join my pack, but I’ve decided that your entire club is joining my pack as well, and that’s all there is to it.  You don’t have to worry too much about this latest development.  You can still have your club meetings and all that.  Not a whole lot will change.  If anything, you should be glad that you have the extra protection of my pack looking out for you all.  And like I mentioned earlier, if any of my men are giving anyone  in your group a hard time, just let me know and I’ll take care of it right away.  Now no more talk.  It just so happens that I’m a little in heat right now and I need you to help me with “scratching the itch,” as they say…but don’t worry, I’ll make sure things don’t go too far.  That’ll come later, once I’ve set things up between Ranka and the others in the group.”


‘Dammit, so she IS in heat!’ thought Jin.  That meant that there was no point in trying to further reason with her.  This giant wolf girl planned on having a little fun with Jin, though he was mildly relieved that she would keep things above the belt, assuming she wasn’t overruled by animalistic passion and lust of course.


Ferryl sauntered over once more, closing the gap between her and Jin (which was already pretty small at this point) as she leered at him with a “come hither” look on her face as she playfully licked her lips.


“What’s wrong, Jin?” she smiled.  “Do you not find me attractive?”


Jin simply stared up at her in silence.  If he said “No, I don’t find you attractive,” he wondered if she would suddenly erupt in anger at being referred to as such or if she’d playfully respond by saying “I can tell when you’re lying,” which would be an accurate analysis to make.  While Jin only wanted to do something like this with Hitomi, he could make an honest assessment in stating that Ferryl Ookami was physically attractive in her own right, especially with such a sizable bosom.


“I-if I’m being honest,” stuttered a blushing Jin as he looked off to the side, “you’re certainly not unattractive.”  He was rewarded for his response by a playful lick to the cheek as Ferryl closed the distance.


“Good answer,” she whispered in a particularly seductive tone.  “I like to think that I’m not particularly vain, but I do take pride in my appearance, both as a wolf and as a woman, so hearing that makes me very, VERY happy.”


Ferryl proceeded to quickly place one hand behind Jin’s knees, literally sweeping him off his feet while cradling his back with her other hand, keeping him from having a nasty fall on the ground.  Within seconds, Jin was laying on his back staring up at the canopy which Ferryl had formed as she looked down hungrily at him.


“P-please don’t do this,” Jin pleaded rather nervously, hoping he’d be able to convince this giant she-wolf to stop her advances.


“Shhh,” Ferryl replied.  “Just relax.  I told you, I won’t take things all the way right now.  That comes later.  I’m just going to have a little taste so that everyone knows that you and I are mates…or more accurately that we’re soon-to-be mates.  And don’t worry, I don’t bite too hard or anything like that.  Now let’s get you out of those clothes, shall we.  Oh…and don’t worry, I won’t be stripping off your undies, since we’re holding off on that until later…unless you REALLY wanna take things all the way.”


“Of course I don’t!” Jin declared.


“Oh relax, I’m just teasing,” Ferryl replied.  Even so, she proceeded to yank off Jin’s school uniform piece by piece.


During the stripping, Jin realized that if Ferryl were dead serious, she could have simply shredded his clothing off, given how long and sharp her fingernails were.  If anything, she was showing a surprising amount of restraint by not literally tearing off his clothing right there and then, rather resorting to pulling off his dress top, followed by his undershirt, shoes, and socks.  Jin’s belt proved a temporary obstacle to Ferryl’s advances, but she dealt with it quickly by cutting the belt itself with one of her fingernails.


“Don’t worry, I’ll get you another,” she replied with a grin.


Seconds later, Jin’s pants were removed.  The whole time he was being forcibly stripped, Jin struggled to keep Ferryl from yanking off his clothing bit by bit, but it was to no avail.  She was simply too big and far too strong for him to be able to fight off.  It was like an elementary school student trying to fight off a full-grown man standing well over six feet tall and packing a solid two hundred pounds in weight.  Try as he might, Jin was pretty much at Ferryl’s mercy.


All in all, the undressing took maybe ninety seconds at most before Jin was wearing nothing but his undies, which Ferryl noticed were starting to tent somewhat.  She grinned and licked her lips in approval.


“Once we’re done here,” she said, “I’m having that little sit-down with the rest of your club as soon as possible.  The sooner we get the ball rolling, the better off we’ll all be.”


“P-please don’t do this!”  Jin insisted.  “You don’t even like me like that!  I know you just want Ranka to spend more time with you.  There’s no need to go through with all of this.”


“Shhh…” Ferryl whispered.  “I’ve already told you.  My mind is made up and I’m not the type to back down.  Your pack is joining my pack, and you’re now the mate to more than one girl whether you like it or not, so you might as well make peace with that and enjoy it.  Besides, what kinda straight guy is honestly against the idea of being with more than one girl?  As the saying goes, “The more, the merrier,” right?”


“That’s not always true!” Jin replied, wondering if she should bolt for the exit and try to remove the gym mats, knowing that Ferryl would be on him in seconds and keeping him firmly pinned underneath her much larger body if she so desired.


“Oh, come on now,” she chuckled.  “You honestly telling me that you’re not happy at the idea of having a flower garden of pretty girls all to yourself?  Most guys I know would give an arm to live that kind of life.”


“Well maybe I’m not like most guys!” Jin replied.  “Just as a reminder, I’m a human, not an animal, so maybe what you just said isn’t exactly applicable in this setting, unless you know a lot of humans by chance.”


“Nope, you’re the first,” Ferryl calmly stated, “but even so, I’m in the mood and I don’t feel like backing down, so as cute as this back-and-forth has been, it’s time to get down to business…mate.”  She grinned on that last part as she slowly placed a massive palm on Jin’s chest and playfully pinned him to the ground as she looked down at him hungrily.


“Don’t worry,” Ferryl grinned, “I’ll be gentle.”


Before Jin could muster any kind of verbal response, the giant wolfess descended upon him, devouring his lips within her own as she initiated a tongue-themed blitzkrieg upon his mouth, filling it within seconds as she pressed her large bosom down upon his torso, pinning him underneath several pounds of boobflesh along with her super-fit abdomen.  He instinctively wanted to open his mouth and scream for help, but that became a moot point when Ferryl silenced him with the French kiss she had him ensnared in.


Jin was starting to regret ever coming here, given the circumstances.  If he would have known that he’d be forced into a makeout session against his will, he would have bolted the moment Ferryl’s men intercepted him in the hallway, even if the odds of him getting away from them were slim to begin with.  As pleasurable and titillating is things were getting between him and this amazonian wolf girl, he felt dirty, given that he wanted to do this sort of thing with Hitomi and no other girl, which made him feel like he was cheating on her, even if they weren’t dating or anything like that.


He could only hope that he wouldn’t be too lost in the heat of the moment and give into baser instincts while at the same time hoping Ferryl was a woman of her word when she promised that she wouldn’t take things too far with him.  If she ended up being completely and fully in heat, then Jin would be completely at her mercy and she’d do whatever she so desired to do with him, including the act of “finishing,” so to speak.

Chapter End Notes:

More to come soon...