- Text Size +

The voices of Courtney and Jake echoed around. It sounded like their voices were coming out of a stereo amplifier behind a brick wall; loud but unclear. Every few minutes her vagina walls gave you a small probing scrunch, as if to check you were securely in place.

There was also a rushing sound like a waterfall or hot tub jets. It didn’t take long to realize Jake was running Courtney a bath. Soon you felt yourself being rotated so you were on your back, facing up. Courtney had gotten into the bath and lay back, turning her lower belly – and you—you face up. Her sex muscles relaxed, giving you a little more space.

The air was calm. She sighed with contentment, let the strain leave her muscles, and went quiet.

You were buried in the depths of her dark—and a little swampy— passage. Although you couldn’t see anything, your brain was awash in a vivid realization. You tried to think of something, anything else, but it was impossible. There was literally nothing to distract you. Right at this moment, Courtney was laying naked in a bath. And you were inside her, closer than anything. Her vagina kept you tucked away inside, unable to appreciate her nakedness. The thought filled you with unstrained lust, and your prick turned to steel.

The thought that you were a tiny helpless captive caught up inside her scaled-up anatomy made you positively tremble with arousal. But your trembling was quickly quelled as her sex effectively kneaded you into quiet submission. Every few minutes your body was shifted about as Courtney gently moved in the bath, washing herself. Lastly she leaned forward to wash her feet, causing you to get compressed beneath the downward pressure of her torso. Her toned abs packed down as if treading on you, literally compressing the air out of your lungs. You were held in this state for leisurely minutes as she finished her feet. Then she straightened again, relieving you somewhat. But not for long.

Her abdominal wall tightened again, and held. You wondered if she was trying to hold back a log. Not exactly correct. For whatever reason, Courtney suddenly decided to rapidly engage her pelvic floor. Her vagina became a vise that tightened and tightened and the flex placed on your body was truly unimaginable. This was worse than even the previous times; it seemed this time she was actually determined to squish you out of existence. You were pushed inward from both sides, causing your front and back to pack together, closer and closer. For several moments, every nanosecond you lost half your body width. You suffered this without reprieve.

The reason for this sudden crunching became clear. What sounded like a stick of dynamite burst near your head, on the other side of a wall. At the same time, you felt fast moving flow expanding on the other side of the vaginal tunnel and pushing out against you, pressing you very thin. Your head was pulled even longer and thinner, stretching even more from bullet-shape to a fine tip like a screwdriver. The noise didn’t just explode in your head. It played out, a stunning rippling explosion through your entire body. For an instant, your body was reduced to almost shaking to bits. Every thought was shook out of your head. Once this offensive bomb had completely detonated and escaped, Courtney sunk back and relaxed again. Meanwhile your painfully tense body was allowed to shrink back to its bullet-shape.

The bath water was drained and Courtney stood, and got out. She wrapped a towel around herself and began blow drying her hair. Now that she was once again standing upright, the fierce squeezing of her pelvic floor, combined with the pull of gravity triggered a minute change in her anatomy.

As you patiently listened to the drone of the hairdryer, you felt a persistent tapping feeling on your head, like big raindrops. It seeped into your whole body and spread warmth everywhere. It felt like you were being peed on, but that wasn’t possible. Your soft squishy body eagerly drank up this steady spill, like a tiny sponge.

It was blood. And it was your job to soak it up.

Slowly, you started to inflate, like you were drinking warm water. It didn’t stop. Your body tightened and stretched like a little water balloon, with the strain of being filled up, whilst Courtney’s vagina walls acted as a countermeasure, keeping you bottled in, refusing to let you expand even an inch. As your inflating body fought for space, her fissure remained stubbornly tight, forcing you to deform. Your body helpfully swallowed her sex wastes. This was just another way your body had changed. It didn’t just squish and stretch, but also squeegee’d up fluid.

Her passage was its most narrow just below your armpits, creating a bottleneck at your chest. There was a muscular knot circling your ribs that pulsated regularly, serving you with a regular series of vigorous squeezes that pumped the fluids through your tiny system, more efficiently than you could swallow. Once you were filled with more blood than a greedy vampire, the stream dried up again. You now felt like a soda can that had been shaken and was intolerably firm. Her muscular walls continued to probe you with small squeezes, as if to test your limits. You focused on withstanding each of these endurance tests as they came.

Courtney went into the bedroom, and slid onto the bed. Once more you were in a lying position. A moment later Jake entered. Although his words were garbled, his tone was unmistakable.

“Better?” said Jake.

“Almost,” Courtney said, coyly.

You were rolled until you were face down. Then pressure was grinding up and down the length of your body, as Jake took Courtney from behind. Her back passage crammed you against her front wall, and pressure grinded up and down your length. It was like you were the last blob of toothpaste in the tube, and Jake’s organ was the giant thumb trying to squeeze you out. His organ was substantially bigger than you. Even his tip was bigger than you, and treated you the way a hammerhead treated a nail that needed to be pounded flat. By the time it was over, your whole body was ringing with sensitivity and longing for rest. The giant couple slid into bed and spooned, and before long, they both drifted to sleep. Warm and tight inside Courtney’s lady slit, listening to the steady pulse of her circulation in your head, you soon followed.

*

At six in the morning, Courtney slipped out of bed. She was grateful her period was over; lucky because she was on her last tampon. Overnight, it had dutifully soaked up the last fluids, and she could feel it was now very full. As she stepped out of the bedroom and made her way down the unlit hallway, finding the bathroom in the dark, she could feel the tampon squish every time she took a step. It was gross and probably left in too long for such a small delicate tampon. It was full to max capacity and begging to come out.

She took a seat on the toilet and caught the tampon string – or dental floss – and tugged, and felt the tampon drag its way from under her lower belly, towards her vagina entrance. It was slow going; the tiny thing was now packed with fluids, and was exceptionally moist and stretchy.

It probably wasn’t just full of blood but also some backlogged girl cum, following her long session with Jake before bedtime. The tampon had lazily been marinating in all these juices most of the night, until it was fragile now and prone to stretch like chewed gum if she tugged too hard. She had to very carefully rotate and wiggle it. Although she was gentle, the tampon stretched anyway.

Finally, the whole thing was out, and her vagina felt fresher, exorcised of all unholy impurities. Without a second glance, she dropped it into the small sanitary bin in the bathroom and went back to bed.

*

For eight hours you lived and breathed inside Courtney’s vagina, and in that time you had been deformed to an extreme degree. You gradually emerged from Courtney’s slit, part by part. Pulled backwards by the loop of dental floss around your ankles, you felt less like you were being born again, and more like fishing tackle being recovered from a fish’s throat. She had to ease you out slowly to prevent stretching you any more. Nevertheless, with every small tug, you felt some part of your body elongate and get thinner, and prayed you wouldn’t get pulled apart.

Finally, you were fully out, and left to dangle weakly upside from the string around your ankles. You weren’t the same compact tube shape as when you went in, but now were as long and thin as a pencil, and blood red. You looked scrunched, practically chewed up and spat out by your giant muff prison.

The brief look Courtney gave you told you everything. You looked like a dirty rag.  Without a second glance, she dropped you into the small sanitary bin in the bathroom. You hit the plastic bin liner and stuck in place like a schoolyard spitball.

The toilet flushed and her footsteps moved away. You lay at the bottom of the trash, amidst a couple of other used tampons and shreds of toilet paper. For the next hour, you were stuck to the inside trash wall, and the smell of vaginal wastes permeated your entire being.

Once your energy had come back, you attempted to shift and try to detach from the trash bag. By tensing repeatedly, you were able to wring the female fluids out, which felt not so different from voiding your bladder. Gradually, your color returned to normal, and your body began to return to normal human shape. Still slightly sticky, you climbed up the liner, to the top of the bin, and pulled yourself over the edge.

With one last squeeze to drain out the last drops of fluids, you then dropped off the bin, and slapped onto the tiled bathroom floor. Your reflection on the shiny bathroom floor stared up (or ‘down’) at you. You looked down at your hands with a small sense of relief; regular human hands.. You were once again your normal shape, if incredibly tiny, and still naked.

Feeling a little better, you began to make the journey out of the bathroom and down the hall. With everyone in bed, the house seemed bigger, cool, and deceptively empty. The coolness didn’t bother you as much as the quiet. Will was still out there somewhere, but it was too murky to search right now.

The air shuddered. Without thinking, you had wandered into the bedroom, where Jake and Courtney lay in bed, snoring. The vibrations of their low breathing trembled your body. All the stress the past few hours made you very tired, and longing for sleep.

You journeyed across the room and finally lay down on the bundle of Courtney’s discarded pantyhose, which lay in a pile next to the side of the bed. Her scent rushed powerfully at you and filled you with arousal. Only then you realized you had accidentally wrapped yourself in the crotch part of the hose. Rolling over onto your side and closing your eyes, you meditated on how Courtney had changed. Like Jake, she had lapped the biological cycle a few solar revolutions, had lost weight, gained muscle and vice versa. She had gone from baby smooth to subtly toned. Her figure was now unambiguously womanly, her long legs no longer gangly but sexy. As you tugged at the hose, wrapping it over yourself a little more like a blanket, the bedsprings let out a noise. The squeak was so sudden, that it came like an exclamation mark, or an eruption of surprise.

Courtney had suddenly lifted her head off the pillow, and was staring down right at you.

You were flooded with shock. You tried to jump up but got tangled in the hose, and spent a second struggling to free yourself. The whole time desperately conscious that you had one hundred percent of this giant woman’s attention in one unannounced instant. Her startled stare gave you no doubt that she was looking right at you. She then slung one arm out of the blanket, and sent it straight for you.

By now, you managed to slip out of the hose and were on your feet. Courtney’s inquisitive fingertips were a fraction away from making contact with you. It looked like she wanted to poke you in the head – probably to check if you were real – but maybe she also wanted to grab you. Her stare was filled with unfiltered curiosity and when you’d seen that look on other people, it meant one thing. A candid need to touch you and squeeze you and work out what you were. You could still remember being picked up and examined by the college guy, and being squeezed by Jake.

She wanted to check you out and see what you were made of. Heart hammering, you sprinted to the nearest possible hiding spot where she couldn’t reach you; under the bed.

Jake grunted.

“What is it?” he said sleepily.

“Sorry,” Courtney murmured. “Go back to sleep.”

“You still got cramp problems?”

“No, I just…thought I saw something.”

“Like a dream?”

“Maybe. Jake…?” she said.

"Yeah?"

"What if...I don’t know…" she didn't finish, and went quiet for a while. Then she gave a small sigh.

"I think I’m going crazy."

*

“Fuzz? There you are.”

You blinked awake. It was daytime and Will was standing over you, his normal shape back; lean and fit. He had also found some cloth and wrapped it around like a towel. You gazed past him, anxiously, but it seemed like the bedroom was otherwise empty, at least you couldn’t see or hear anyone big treading around.

After helping you to your feet, your friend looked at you in astonishment.

“Why didn’t you say something? I went all through the bag trying to figure out where you were.”

“I couldn’t exactly,” you replied, “I got…”

“Yeah?”

“I got stuck somewhere,” you finished awkwardly, and stared down at your feet, blushing.

He shrugged it off.

“Well, forget yesterday. Day two. Start again.” He turned around and began heading out from under the bed. “So let’s do this. We’re going to get someone’s attention. Pencil it in.”

“Wait—” You followed him, a little nervous to be exposed at floor level, imagining, any second, a giant foot would slide down from the bed and land on you.  But it seemed the room was empty.

At the bedroom entrance, you gazed down the long stretch of hallway leading to the living room. The coast was clear; Will immediately began striding ahead, and you following. The air was mild and quiet, no sounds or draughts from occupants opening the doors or moving around.

From the other side of the house, the TV played idly, too quiet to make you think anyone was watching.

“Where is everyone?” you asked.

“Out doing stuff. Courtney left, and Jake went for a walk,” he deduced aloud, “It’s Saturday. Courtney was just doing some cleaning before you woke up; and seemed kind of bothered by something. And Jake was going around looking for something…And I don’t mean us.”

“So what are we going to do?” you asked, hopeful he had come up with a solid plan in the time you had spent squishing around inside Courtney’s steamy slit.

Without looking back, Will said:

“Like yesterday; we’re going to try and get my sister to notice us, but it’s got to be you who does it this time.”

You thought of last night and shivered. Everything that followed was a result of Will poking Courtney’s foot.

“Why me?” you said.

“Because this is a turn-based game, and now it’s your turn.”

A small tremble ran through the floor. Will felt it too. At the edge of the main area, bordering living room and dining room, you both stood dead still. 

Someone had just come in the front door and shut it again. As soon as they stepped inside, you and Will began hurrying across the expanse floor to the wallside of the living room.

A minute later, Jake trudged into the room, panting. He had come back from his jog, and quickly found a seat to sink into, slipping off his trainers and putting his feet up. The sofa groaned as he settled around, folding his arms behind his head.

Neither you nor Will moved a muscle. You both just stared at him, unsure what to do. Several minutes passed while Jake lay there. He took his phone out, and began to scroll and type.

Then a car rolled up against the house. Within minutes, Courtney stepped inside and found Jake still laying on the sofa.

“Oh, caught you,” she said dryly, whacking his head with a rolled up newspaper. “No sleeping on the job, slacker. The girls are going to be here soon.” She began tidying up the coffee table.

“Come on, we have to get this place looking a little nice at least. Cleanliness is next to godliness so make a goddess of me.”

“You don’t need my help there, Courtz,” he said, sitting up and rubbing his eyes. It seems he had almost fallen asleep right before Courtney came home.

She switched on the TV and got some music playing.

“Get some tunes blasting over here, that’ll wake you up. Move it!”

My Immortal by Evanescence began playing. Courtney fiddled with the remote, trying to change the song, but it wouldn’t respond. She just laughed with mocking delight, and said, turning to Jake:

"Oh, not this old tearjerker. On your playlist really? You sap. This’ll even send me to sleep like a lullaby."

"It's not one of my songs," Jake said, also laughing. "It must be yours."

Chastened, Courtney went quiet. She tried feigning unfamiliarity with the song and failed. Finally she sunk into the sofa and succumbed fully to nostalgia.

She said:

"Wow."

She lay back on the sofa like she was in therapy and looked at the ceiling.

"I haven't listened to this song in a while."

Will looked at you and rolled his eyes.

‘She listened to it basically yesterday’.  But ‘basically yesterday’ was basically a very long time ago.

Courtney turned the music right down.

"I can't."

Caught her breath. Then decided the quiet was worse. She slowly turned the volume back up.

Will was giivng you an expectant look.

"What?" you said.

He gestured ahead, towards his gigantic twin sister. Were they still twins if she was ten years older than him, you wondered.

"Your turn," he replied. "This is you shot."

She waiting for you.

Why was it so hard now?

You trembled. Unable to speak for yourself, you stole Courtney's own words:

"I can't."