- Text Size +

Will didn’t make another attempt to touch Courtney.

You could imagine he was freaked out over her reaction. Or, more likely, he was insulted that she thought he was a mouse. You could only hope he was taking his time coming up with a better plan, that involved freeing you.

Meanwhile, you lay at the bottom of Courtney’s handbag, where it was dark and cool. You had dropped down and your new thin tube-like shape enabled you to become neatly tucked into a silky crease in the bottom of the lining. A bunch of objects were piled on top of you, keeping you trapped in place, plus you were inside a skin tight plastic wrapper like a straightjacket. All this pressure kept you contained in tube shape, and you couldn’t move. You were stuck in a tight lengthwise stretch that kept you dead straight, like a log, and couldn’t move an inch. Plus, your head was still a bullet shape after Courtney had by accident moulded it that way with a couple of deft twists of her toes, and the plastic wrapping kept it from reforming to normal.

Before long, there came the muffled sounds of the couple getting up and putting their dishware over to the sink.

“Well, that went down nice,” Jake said.

“Sorry, I need to sit down again so bad,” Courtney said, “cramps.”

“I’ll wash up,” Jake offered, taking her plate and starting the hot water.

You heard her open a cabinet and pop some foil and fill a glass with water.

Then the bag was lifted –with you inside—by Courtney, and the kitchen sounds faded away. You were in another room. Now you started to grow worried she was putting the bag away in her bedroom and you would be left there overnight. Will wouldn’t know where you were.

The bag came down on firm floor, giving you a small bounce within the lining crease. The TV was switched on and its sounds played over head.

You were now in the living room. The sofa creaked as Courtney took a seat, and then you heard her shift around getting comfy, while switching the channel a couple of times. Suddenly you felt yourself in motion over the floor. Courtney had stretched one leg down to the floor and casually swept her bag aside with a foot. Within a few minutes the sounds of heavy footsteps moved over the floor, making you tremble.

Jake’s heavy footsteps drew very near, before stopping to take a seat near Courtney. They began to murmur and nuzzle. On the inside, you blushed.  You were forced to listen to this weird sensual display between your friend and your other friend’s sister, and wondered how Will took this. If he was even around.

For the next thirty minutes Courtney and Jake watched TV, making comments every so often. Their stereo-sound voices rumbled your head like aeroplanes. Your soft body was basically a medium through which vibrations ran easily, which included soundwaves, and Jake and Courtney’s rich, resonant voices trembled smoothly through your body like you were a pond surface and their voices were ripples. It didn’t hurt, but it hit you in all your ticklish spots, and caused you to have to wiggle around in the plastic packet in agitation. There was no escaping it, since you were trapped in the handbag.

Whenever Courtney giggled, it surged like a pulsation of bubbles that eventually trickled into your balls. You felt like your tiny pliable body was being played like a fine instrument. You were convinced their acoustics were actually leaving physical grooves in your body. Within several minutes the sounds on TV were interrupted by a series of persistent smacking sounds, with small delighted moans. Each soft smack bubbled through your body, until you thought you might burst.

Jake and Courtney were kissing, and their passion was slowly escalating. There was nothing you could do but listen and feel it. Your body was forced to soak up these provocative sounds, and within an instant you became stiff, even though you fought with all your might against it. It was pretty embarrassing to have a physical reaction to the sounds of your best friend making out. This was the worst response you could have had in the moment, because now the vibrations caused by their noises pulsed up and down your iron rod, like it was a tuning fork. Every time Courtney let out a soft moan, the sound carried along your rod, right into your balls, as if your flesh itself was conducting the sound like electricity. This only made you even stiffer. The soft sounds of them kissing triggered pulsations around your body, like you were being pinched all over. It was agonizing.

At some point Courtney indicated to Jake to stop.

“Hey. My time of the month,” she murmured.

“Oh, right,” Jake said quickly.

“Yeah…” she said, rising from her chair. It was clear she didn’t want to leave. “I’ve got to take a bathroom break,” she added. She started to leave the room suddenly you found yourself bouncing around inside her bag as she carried it out with her.

The bag went swaying pendulously through the air, with you rolling back and forth around on the bottom of the bag. You banged off heavier objects, and some small items unmoored from the bag’s floor and rolled over you. One of these was a tube of lipstick which was slightly bigger than you. Its heavy girth landed on your chest and nearly squashed you, knocking your breath out. You were unable to breathe again until the bag swayed again and caused the tube to dislodge from you, and roll away.

Another swing sent you sliding frictionlessly over the bag’s silky lining. You then became accidentally wedged inside another purse fold and were trapped in place again. With the bag swaying again, the purse bounced around and shook you free, swishing you away where you helplessly ended up pinned under or squashed by several other items in the bag, including the large, heavy plate that was Courtney’s phone.

Once the dizzying motion had ceased, you looked up to see the opening of the bag was now stretched open to admit the ceiling light, and Courtney’s humungous face was peering down at you. It filled up the entire bag opening, leaving you with nowhere else to look. You felt positively diminished in her focus, but it wasn’t a bad feeling. It was like a fantastical and pleasant dream where she was divinely large and beautiful, and you were hers.

Her gaze searched the bag before landing right on your face. As you were trapped inside the plastic packet, you were a complete spectator to her; you couldn’t move or fight back. It was like she was the star of a movie and you were merely a member of the audience. Except, by accident, you were in the movie as well, playing less than the bittiest of bit parts. Right now, you were a prop.

Next second her face was blotted out by her grasping hand, which entered the bag and enlarged until it surrounded you everywhere. There was acute pressure around your middle as she plucked you up and brought you up out of the bag. Her soft touch was like silk. For the briefest instant you thought you could be in heaven.

There was an instant of extra tension as she peeled the plastic off you, and then your tiny bare form was completely exposed to her. You found yourself hovering in the air between Courtney’s soft fingertips, and staring around at the interior of the bathroom. The room was intensely bright, revealing your full insignificant size completely to Courtney, who was breathtakingly gigantic. You were caught between her fingertips like a tadpole that had just been plucked out of the dark ocean of her bag. Her liquid brown eyes were hitting into your own, but with no recognition of who you were.

In alarm, you tried to speak, but nothing came out. Being squashed inside the plastic packet for the past forty or so minutes had caused your insides to narrow, and until they reformed, you were unable to produce a sound.

This close to her, you were once again struck what a beautiful woman she had matured into.

It’s ten years today.

She had been talking about the day you and Will went missing. And that would make Courtney 32. You gaped up her in wonder, intimidated by her size, and knew this was all true, even if it didn’t make sense: It was 2033. She was not waiting for you at the restaurant. She was ten years older, and here you were, reduced to a tiny object in her hand.

Far above was the ceiling, lit up with warm molten light. And stretching far below was the expanse tiled floor. Here, Courtney’s stockinged feet were planted, rubbing together to keep warm, and a drop would have caused you to land directly on one of them.

If this really was the same Courtney, you could trust her to look after you and keep you safe  Your best bet was to let her hold you, and be as obedient as you could while she examined you, and try not to freak her out. Otherwise she might accidentally toss you away in fear.

As you considered all this, you found yourself being rotated the other way, and for whatever reason, Courtney took a quick look at your butt. She then groaned as if annoyed by something. With your butt pointing up at her, your head was pointing down. You were now directly facing Courtney’s vulva, which was bare. Your insides crunched with embarrassment. She was sitting on the toilet, and her panties were shamelessly down.

It was a fact; she didn’t recognize you.

You were so unprepared for this, the blood rushed out of your face and you almost went out like a light. Because of your shape, you couldn’t turn your head away.  It wasn’t her crotch that shocked you as much as its size. The lips of her pussy were like the division of a pair of pink curtains that were drawn together very tight. As she groaned in discomfort she became tighter. Cramps.

Tight as she was, you were so scandalously small that you could slip into her easily. The sheer size of her womanhood was like a geological formation of smooth pale earth with a provocative crease that was smooth and shaved. It would be like ducking into a padded cave.

While you were pointed at Courtney’s labia, she sent a fingertip to investigate you from behind. Without warning, you felt her attempting to peel apart your butt cheeks and push them about, as if trying to prise you open from behind. Heat and shock surged through your body. The enormous fingernail continued to root around your butt, poking and scratching. It felt like she was working up inside your stomach, stretching your waist from the inside.

The reason Courtney had groaned was because she had expected to find a string coming out of your butt, but there obviously wasn’t. She went on to explore your butt with her fingernail, hoping to uncover a string poked up there and pull it out. After molesting you a couple of times without realizing, and finding no string, she gave up.

With despair, you realized your shape and size was exactly like a small, slim tampon right out of the packet. When you had been squashed by the bag earlier, and stuffed into the cylindrical plastic packet, your body was reshaped into the tiny missile shape of a tampon. Also your naturally soft squishy form felt exactly like a tampon. Your arms and legs also resembled tampon ribbing. Since your body had not had enough time to reform, you had no way of moving or telling Courtney that it was actually you she was holding.

Courtney reached over and quickly rummaged on the bathroom countertop, and in desperation, broke off a length of dental floss. Before you knew what was happening, she looped one end around your ankles, and neatly tied them together, with the rest of the floss string hanging down. Now you were ready to function as a tampon.

A surge of dread went crashing through your body, and your pulse quickened. But before you could do anything, you were rotated and plunged through the cool air. She carefully targeted your bullet shaped head on her opening, lining the point of your head dead center of her slit. The smooth shapes of her mammoth shaven thighs parted, giving you direct access to her awaiting labia. It patiently anticipated your entry, and tried to relax enough to receive you.

You drew closer and closer and closer to her opening, which was a darker shade of pink, almost red, and faintly moist and raunchy from the earlier soft make-out session with Jake. The aroma of her sex became thick, like a curtain you had to pass through. Her vagina’s evening breath made you feel faint, and worse you were going straight into the source.

As you hovered before her puffy lips, without a moment’s hesitation, her slit made a huge gulp and swallowed up your face. Her orifice surrounded your head and gave you another quick munch for grip. Pressure crunched around your bullet-shaped head, which was briefly reduced to pea-size, before her opening relaxed again, letting your head expand and reform. The sheen lubricating her pussy coated you, and you became hopelessly sticky. Warm thick folds then slid along your neck, slowly swallowing up each vertebrae before catching around your shoulders.

Once again, her orifice calmly scrunched, causing your shoulders to get tucked in and touch together, before being released and allowed to re-expand. Her opening continued to slide beyond your shoulders, down your chest, pausing at your solar plexus to scrunch again.

A mega pinch was placed on your diaphragm, making your midsection narrow so much that for a second your tube shape bottlenecked like an hourglass. As your chest cavity was tucked up into a thin piece of string, you couldn’t take a breath, and waited patiently for Courtney’s orifice to relax again. It tested you to your absolute limit. Then, applying slightly more pressure, your middle was narrowed so much that for a second you felt like you would snipped in two.

Just as you started to panic, it released you. You slipped further in, before her sex muscle put a chokehold on your lower stomach. Once it let up and you were slid further along, you hoped the rest of you would slide in easily. Unfortunately, her opening found another place to munch on you.

It closed like a fist around your groin, catching everything between your hips in its grasp. Your entire pelvis was scrunched thinner than a drinking straw, while your penis was pumped with small convulsions of pressure, as the vagina walls fought to pull you deeper. In an unbearable instant, your rod became dense like iron. Then, with one push of her fingertip, your tiny mass was unceremoniously gulped up like a morsel of food, and quickly buried in her sex. Her muscular tube continued to munch on you in intervals until you were deep under lower belly, where you were allowed to settle. Only the end of the string around your ankles trailed out from between the lips of her snatch, which were again pressed together like mattresses, keeping you locked away inside.

Her vagina’s grasp of you was so tight, as if you were clay in a mould cast. The pressure kept you perfectly cylindrical, and all your former features were now flattened away. Every few minutes her vagina dominated your tiny body with a stern squeeze that caused you to narrow and stretch a little more, teasing out your length bit by bit. Luckily your body was so soft, it was happy to stretch and flex for her, as much as her vagina wanted. And most of all her vagina seemed to want to gradually close together entirely, even if that meant bringing your body together, bit by bit, until you were curled up long and thin. The thought filled you with dread.