- Text Size +

While the TV was playing, Vanessa became vaguely aware of some odd feelings in her stomach. It crunched a little, and then relaxed. She decided probably the spicy food she ate earlier, and wasn’t too worried; this wasn’t the first time this had happened.

During an ad break, she took some antacid tablets with a glass of water. They would help mulch up everything currently inside her stomach, and flush out any small irritants. It had a side effect of making turd bulky, though, but that was a small price to pay for not being woken up in the night by stomach pain. She knew she was due for a mega dump in the morning, though, and it wouldn’t be very nice.

Once she had settled back in the living room and her TV show returned, she felt the tablets immediately turn the crunching feeling into soothing flutters, as tiny bubbles fizzed in her insides as the tablet worked its magic. It was the tablet’s job to give her stomach acid extra kick to eat up its contents and reduce everything to bubbly liquid. Sighing with relief, she stretched back on the sofa, and relaxed again.

---

You had been stuck in a firm hunk of chewed up food for about an hour, before it was melted down by stomach acid, and you could wriggle free. It was dank and very humid inside Vanessa’s gargantuan belly, which had been churning and grumbling the whole time. Her stomach had to be the size of a big living room.

Something dropped from above and splashed into the stomach juices. It sounded like liquid, with clumps. Immediately it began to fizz and turn the waters to soda. Before long there was a sticky, soap-like foam coating everything, including you. You desperately wiped it off your face, but not before inhaling some, and it tasted like sugarless toothpaste. Then, your body began to naturally absorb it.

At first you didn’t feel a change. But then a bubbling feeling spread all over. And to your surprise, your body began to literally turn into bubbles. Whatever you had absorbed rapidly munched up your tiny body, softening you and reducing you to fizz, making you into a tiny cloud of fluffy bubbles, which quickly spread around and lightly coated the surface of Vanessa’s broiling stomach juices, like a small layer of bubble bath suds. Fortunately, you were slippery like oil, preventing you from mixing into the stomach juices and being dissolved entirely.

You had no body parts anymore, but still had your five senses. Without limbs, you were completely subject to the sea of stomach juices as it whisked and stirred you about.

As you bubbled away happily, you were lapped up by her juicy currents and tossed around inside her stomach wall. Then picked up by another wave and pounded into her stomach lining again. The constant push and pull of her brewing juices scrubbed you about. All this dizzying churning went on for forty minutes, and the whole time you were giving Vanessa’s aching stomach an internal soapy ‘car wash’. As your fluffy body lapped at her agitated insides, the bad-tempered sea seemed to cool down.

Now all the food had been broken down into bilious sludge, with some food chunks floating around, as well as you, in the thick of it. The contents of her stomach had been reduced to a bubbly foamy sea. It was time for everything to evacuate to the next part of her plumbing. The bottom of Vanessa’s stomach opened up and juices began to funnel out. The liquids rotated quickly into a whirlpool. You were a bubbly sheet floating on the surface, and found yourself being whisked around in the vortex as the surface level inched down toward the exit.

You were tossed around faster and faster, as each revolution got increasingly narrow, bending ever closer to the exit. At the bottom, as soon as you hit exactly on the exit sphincter, you were yanked in and stuffed through. The sphincter exit sucked you like a straw. Since the sphincter was so small, your soapy body spaghettified into a long strand that was eagerly slurped down.

All sense of direction vanished; you shot around a rubbery U-bend before being squirted back into a backed up mass of digestive juice. This was the start of Vanessa’s small intestine, and ahead, a segment had contracted to prevent further movement so some more digestion could happen. At every turn, her lower insides were going to clamp up and make your journey as long as tiring as possible. It had only been about one hour in a 44 hour period, and your body still had to be whipped into shape some more before you could be let out.

---

During late night programming. Kayla’s mom shifted to one side on the sofa, stretching. This probably stirred something in her abdomen.

She got up and went into the bedroom, changing into a night slip, brushing her teeth, and going to bed. Her husband was already in bed. He shifted as she slipped the covers on, turning her back to him. After a minute he rolled over and swept his arm across her.

He rubbed her stomach seductively, and when she didn’t complain, he cupped her breast. He needed big hands for this, and luckily, had them. She groaned with interest, but didn’t respond.

“We can’t, Gary,” she murmured.

“Sure?” he said, a little deflated. “Kayla’s out of the house.”

“They came by earlier to drop her off.”

“Oh. Well, I bet she’s asleep now.”

“It’s not her. Sometimes the spicy food doesn’t mix well. I swallowed a little helper-outer, and pretty soon, well, something’s got to give.”

“Vanessa,” he said, losing interest. “Say no more.”

They spooned for a while before drifting off to sleep.

---

Now you had basically been reduced to a tiny thinking patch of soapy water caught in the depths of Vanessa’s lower belly, and she had no idea you were there. She could only trace your location by some faint gurgles as you very slowly made your way around inside her stupendous-sized abdomen. And she had happily put you there, blissfully unaware of your silent, miniscule struggles against her domineering anatomy.

You must have spent an entire day in her small intestine, but it felt like a week. It was uneventful, flowing through her intestine at dreamy snail-pace. Every so often, her intestinal tract injected chemicals into your body to try and leech out your nutrients and greedily absorb part of you. Her body was literally trying to feed on your proteins and substance, but it couldn’t reduce you any further because of how durable you were. However, it did slowly dehydrate you, as each pint of fluid was sucked up by her intestines, your foamy body became thicker and stickier, like a tiny sticky thread submerged in a puddle of her steaming bile.  

At the end of the small intestine, your soapy residue were thoroughly dehydrated into a thick wad of sticky matter. Still, the route wasn’t over. As you came to the small sphincter into the large intestine, you steeled yourself for the next part. By this point you had completely lost the sense of time, and just wanted to finish the whole ordeal. You felt like you’d been a prisoner in her belly for weeks.

The end of the small intestine tapered into a small muscular ring, so small that it would be like trying to force your head through gap in your own closed fist. But the current was flowing indelibly towards it and either way, you were bound to get sucked through.

Catching and dragging you along, the current of digestive juices got strained through the intestinal sphincter, and pulled you along besides. For one instant, you were pressed up against the tight knot. When it flexed, you got caught and in a heartbeat, it swallowed your head through its pinprick diameter. You were so well lubed, you squished through easily, and emerged into Kayla’s mom’s bowel. Now you had been strained into a small piece of string so thin, you could have fit through the eye of a needle.

Swampy fumes filled the next segment of the tunnel, and you nearly choked. You struggled needlessly against the pull of the current driving deeper on through dizzying passages and bends, before hitting the next bottleneck, and being forced to wait, battling mind-numbing odor.

Every so often the gas clouds built up in such volume, they began to roll through the intestine, thundering over you. More than a couple of times the gaseous pressure and odor combined made you faint, only to wake up a little further down the tunnel. Feeling pathetic, you wondered what Courtney would think if she learned you had been squeezed like an orange through a fruit juicer, through the mammoth belly of this sexy, big-breasted MILF.

*

It had been a day, and now you were ready to be reborn back into the world in a new form. Kayla’s mom’s bowel had cooked up a spicy giga turd, and you were headed straight for it.

As you made it past the last bend in her intestines, it waited for you just short of her rectum. With no way to stop yourself, the flow of colon juices sent you penetrating into the wall of soft turd until just your head stuck out.

This was lethal because once the turd was out, you would have mere seconds to escape before Vanessa sent you washing down the central plumbing system and into the waste collect.

In a desperate fury, you began wriggling and thrashing around inside the gross bowel hotdog, and little by little, inching your way out. You were as thin as a hair, and pitifully weak. At the same time, your turd prison got denser, as it formed, like hardening clay, slowly squeezing you all around. The stickiness and pressure caused you to stretch even thinner, and by the time you squished out of the turd, and were released back into the watery bowel. This was even worse than being Courtney’s tampon. At least she appreciated the work you did for her, soaking up her wastes. If Vanessa ever saw you like this she’d want to stamp you under her shoe. If you got out of her alive you needed to hide immediately.

It was evening. By now, Kayla’s mom felt an urge to use the bathroom. Since she was in the car, and home was still five minutes away, she held on. Her bowel squeezed up, and the turd backed up, crashing onto you. You were again swallowed up beneath its fat weight, and squished against the bowel wall. In agony, you were pinned beneath it, pressed so flat you felt like you were being tattooed to the surface of the turd. Every time you fought to get a breath, the fumes choked you up.

After several harrowing minutes, Kayla’s mom arrived home and finally got to the bathroom. She was not the only one to feel relief; as the tremendous, dense weight rolled off you, you were able to catch a breath, even if was thick with the fumes of ass. It was incredible you hadn’t been etched onto the turd.

Before you could figure out what to do next, the bowel contracted and you were expelled from her anus on the trail of a powerful surge of gas, that warmed you up like an oven.

You tucked your head in, managing to swing around, and slap against the inside toilet bowl, and stick there. Clawing up, you made it up under the toilet lid, acutely aware of the enormous ass bearing down on the seat just over you. Her ass was a pair of the beefiest hamburger buns you had ever seen, It was infuriating that even after your ordeal, her ass was as unapologetically sexy as ever.

Her voluptuous ass eclipsed the entire toilet seat trapping you inside. A thick stream of pee fell into the toilet. It was so close it warmed the air and almost hit your head, and made you gag.

She then shifted and part of the stream hit the seat, sprinkling by accident at you.  You were terrified it would wash you off into the bowl, and clung on tight. The turd had made you so thin that even the force of her pee would have hurt like a slap.

Finally it ended, and her colossal ass lifted, letting light in.

A torrent of cold water gushed around as the toilet flushed, and Kayla’s mom left. Using the last of your strength you worked to pull yourself up over the toilet seat, which was still warm, and slide down onto the floor. The toilet door was shut; you raced over and quickly squeezed your thin body under the gap before you reformed. Anywhere was better than the toilet.

A hallway stretched beyond. You traced one wall, keeping clear of the passage, since you didn’t want to get stood on and stuck to someone’s foot.

At one point you again heard Kayla’s dad call out – Vanessa. Somehow you couldn’t quite associate the labyrinth of internal workings you had been flushed with the name ‘Vanessa’. It was like calling an amusement park ‘Jessica’, or a car ‘Christine’. You wondered if you would ever get the opportunity to tell her your name.

It was still lit outside, but the air was starting to cool. The evening was growing, but you had no idea what day it was, or how long since you were at Courtney’s house.

After a long hike down the hallway, you passed a bedroom; the door ajar showing a sliver of light. For a second it looked like the light flickered, like something passed by.

You automatically yelled out:

“Hey! Someone there?”

It was foolish to expect a response; you only wanted to scare off any rodents, if that’s what it was.

As you came up to the crack, something thrust out and grabbed you and pulled you inside the room.