- Text Size +

Once Kayla’s mom could feel you tucked in place between the crevices of her molars, she felt satisfied you were safe and secure, and decided to keep you there for the moment without having to focus on you.

Now very small and soft, you couldn’t help but feel worried that if Kayla’s mom lost track of your, her teeth would decide to crunch you flat by sheer accident. Luckily she just wanted to hold you gently in place. For what seemed like a long time you sat in her mouth mostly unnoticed by her, which was a relief.

Her breath warmed and stimulated you without break. It was fiercely strong and even had enough power to tug at you, while the rest of you stood immobile in the stubborn clamp of the woman’s upper and lower molars.

At some point Kayla’s dad called out to her – Vanessa. That was the first time you heard her name. It was hard to conceive this mountainous giantess was just a regular woman called Vanessa.

Before long, Vanessa became distracted by you once again. Every minute or so the tip of her tongue searched and fondled you, as if to draw over your body. Wet and squishy by now, your body parts were easily squashed and reformed by the force of her tongue’s curious probing.  It took its time travelling around your chest and stomach and groin, once again attempting to measure size and firmness, noticing with interest you were now slightly smaller. She noted your erection without reaction.

Everywhere she poked squished inwards. You had no defence, and it was getting insufferable for you, especially when she poked your groin, but since you were held neatly between her molars, you just had to wait.

Not a moment later she parted her jaw a little, shovelling you up with her tongue to put you carefully in place between her lips. The moment you were securely between top and bottom lip, a familiar feeling of suction pulled at your head and tugged along your body. You admitted there was nothing you could do as surges of mighty scrunching overcame you, in fast cycles.

You lay face down on her soft pillowy bottom lip, with her top lip resting along your spine. Each sucking motion made her lips tighten intensely, screwing you up a little. It caused your body to squeeze along your length, making your body flatten and reform in gentle cycles. With each wave of pressure, you felt your back and front touch together and then relax again. Then she flipped you into a standing position, so that with every suck you felt your head and feet touch together each time.

Watching her TV show, Vanessa became distracted, sucking you for much longer than she meant to. You felt yourself gradually compressing little by little, your sides all drawing in, and your height reducing, until you had lost over half your size. You had been the size of a pea before, and miserably you now realized now you had been shrunk to the size of a sesame seed, just by the brutal pressure of relentless sucking.

With surprise Vanessa suddenly became aware of you again, as a tiny bud nestled within her pursed lips. You were bowled over by her lips incredible size; they surrounded you entirely in a soft, pressurized walls, radiating with warmth and slick with a faint polish of saliva that kept you stuck in place.

Vanessa delicately captured you between her front teeth, and in a calm, businesslike way, quickly measured your size, a little astonished how miniscule you were. She guessed that just another minute of being sucked and you would have been squeezed down to nothing.

She then decided she wanted you back, safe and sound deeper in her mouth where you couldn’t possibly fall out by accident. You were so tiny you had virtually no weight and the surface tension of her saliva was like glue and neatly stuck you the tip of her tongue. From there you were taken back to the inside of her rightside cheek.

You were bumped against her upper molars as she tried to carefully fit you into a groove between teeth. Then she rubbed you against the tooth until you dislodged from the tip of her tongue and stuck in place to the unyielding enamel. This wasn’t very comfortable but you were glad you weren’t being sucked and reducing any more in size.

Minutes later you had to admit Vanessa had probably forgotten you again. This was confirmed once her TV show ended, when she yawned and stretched. A sweltering gust of incoming air – cruising in on her huge yawn – washed over you. Then she unthinkingly brought her jaw together.

In the blink of an eye, your body was seized by unimaginable pressure. Her teeth had you pinched on your head and feet, and pushed inwards. This caused you to both flatten and lengthen into a long thin shape. You felt like you were just about to squeeze flat, when your body shifted sideways, getting forced into the crevice between molars, while just your head came out.

By now Vanessa had not only forgot how small you were, but thought she had already swallowed you earlier, by accident. Now, feeling you in her molars, she just assumed that a fruit seed that had gotten caught in her teeth.

Distracted by the feeling, she went into the master bathroom. Mid-leak, she pushed your head about with her tongue, trying to scoop you out, but struggled to even loosen you. You were wedged in like a stone in a shoe tread.

While washing her hands, Vanessa leaned over and opened her mouth in the mirror, and began looking around inside for you. Towards the back of her mouth, there was a miniscule flesh-colored bulb protruding from between two of her bottom molars, which was your head and shoulders. The rest of you was tucked securely between the twin bulks of enamel that were the woman’s teeth.  

With her mouth open, you could see the woman’s reflection peering in at you. Looking down, you noticed her large breasts hung from a silky pyjama top, sending a desire coursing through your manhood.

Since you were still too small for her to see, she leaned even closer. She could feel you acutely in there, and was getting annoyed by you. To you, this made her reflection enlarge and her mouth broaden, bringing your reflection slightly into focus.

You gazed back up at her face, as she searched the inside of her mouth for you. She took a pen-sized flashlight from the cupboard above the sink, and sent the narrow beam straight into her mouth. She sent the spotlight around her mouth methodically. Finding you, she trained the light directly on your face. You winced and shut your eyes.

Having finally spied you, she leaned closer to the mirror while clicking up the brightness, trying to make you as clear as possible. She squinted at you, gauging your meager size, and decided you must be a strand of fruity pulp and it shouldn’t be too hard to yank you out.

Putting the flashlight away, the woman broke off some dental floss and held both ends out. She wrapped them around her pointers fingers for stability, before angling the floss into her mouth. The white strand crossed her tongue and you watched restlessly as it grew closer, carefully aiming for the crevice you were trapped in. The whole time her gaze didn’t break from you.

Then, in one quick, delicate motion, she looped the floss around your exposed neck, crossing one end over the other to create a basic ligature. The ends of floss were held up on either side of her mouth, securely twined around her pointer fingers so that it wouldn’t slip out. You again noticed her fingernails, shining with a seductive, eye-catching polish, and admittedly sexy.

While you were distracted, she slowly began moving the ends of floss even further apart, until the tension began to increase on your neck, where the strands crossed over. With dread you watched her draw the floss even further apart, making it taut. She kept slowly separating the floss to find the optimal tightness, and before you knew it, it created a knot feeling in your neck, which she kept secure by keeping the ends of the floss wide apart.

You gazed in wonder at her bright feminine, nice-looking nails as she began to twang the floss a couple of times, hoping the stress would dislodge you.

You were pulled the width of a pencil lead, but the rapid tension of each twang tweaked you to an unthinkably tiny width, about the width of a hair. Your squishy body could luckily cope with the stress, but the knotted feeling in your neck was coming more obvious and harder to bear.

Vanessa began to notice each tweak was making you stretch a tiny bit, but not enough to stretch you completely out. Realizing this wasn’t working, she began working away at you little body, tugging and twisting it.

She kept up tweaking the floss, experimenting with snapping it a little, and then rotating it as much as possible. Since you were caught in the floss, you were forced to get plucked and turned as well. Her grip was so powerful and commanding, it thoughtlessly manipulated and bent you like you were nothing.

Completely at the mercy of her manipulations, you could only wait it out as she keenly strummed you with rapid strokes to wiggle you back and forth. You began to loath the power her mere fingertips exercised over you. Powerless, you were subject to a series of powerful pinches that effortlessly controlled your entire tiny being.

The whole time she locked her eyes onto you, calmly wondering how much tension you would take before you tugged free.

When this didn’t work, she also tried working the ends of floss to twist you about a little, clockwise and counter-clockwise. She turned you as far left as it would go, sending a powerful stretch right up your spine. Then she brought you to the opposite side, playing with your limits.

She tried bending your head forward as far as possible, curling it up a little, before stretching it back as far as it would go. With determination, she basically tried to move your head around every possible way she could think of, to see what would work. It was as if she wanted to drive you insane, and you miserably hoped it would end.

Finally, you stretched enough to slip out, and felt glad to be out of her mouth.

Triumphant, Vanessa held you up for a closer look, and that’s when she noticed you weren’t a seed or fruit pulp. All the twisting and tugging had stretched and narrowed you into the shape of a squishy loose thread. However, you were still dyed a shiny deep red, from having absorbed punch. For a moment, Vanessa peered closely at you, but couldn’t figure out what you were.

While she studied you, she had the ends of the floss apart on either side so it was perfectly straight between, and since your neck was still looped in the middle, you were also pulled taut. You silently hoped she would unwind and loosen the floss, to ease the knot of tension focused on your neck. But instead she began to part the floss little more, without even realizing, which pulled you so taut you were almost a straight line.

She then decided she couldn’t see you properly with the floss in the way.

As you stared back at her broad visage plaintively, you were struck what a beautiful older woman she was. Vanessa kept her looks up into maturity. She had defined features and knew how to care for them. You were bathed in her focus and practically hypnotized by her gorgeous presence. You were practically a sliver of nothing compared to her, and in her complete control.

She brought you a little closer until her warm breathe fanned over you in cycles, causing your tiny body to stretch and crinkle. She lifted one fingertip, aimed it at your head, and then it drifted, on a direct path to your head. You watched it with dread before it lightly settled on top of your head. You were still caught up in the floss, and felt yourself stretch gently as Kayla’s mom tried tugging you free.

 She then tried giving the floss a sharp twang to rapidly wiggle you free, and hopefully dislodge you forcefully. She did this a couple of times, more than you could stand. Then, to your surprise, she put the floss down on the bathroom sink, laying you face up, while she left the room for several moments to search for some item to help free you.

Once she was gone, you sat up and looked around. You couldn’t go anywhere because the distance from sink to floor was too high. At least now that the floss wasn’t applying extra tension, your body was able to start reforming. Your neck gradually began to expand again, widening the floss, straining just enough until you could pull it off, and sigh in relief.

Vanessa returned to the bathroom with a tiny thread picker in hand, only to stop and see you. At first she was puzzled the floss came off on its own, but quickly forgot about it.

Putting the thread picker away, she didn’t hesitate to pluck you up off the counter between forefinger and thumb, quickly rolling you to view every angle. Before you knew it you had become perfectly round again.

Then you were held right up and she stared at you in surprise, wondering how you got round. You looked cherry about the size of a sesame seed, and she realized you were the cherry from her punch, but now vanishingly small, matching the size of her pupil.

You were brought even nearer, and her eyebrow arched at you with curious interest. With shock you realized she could see your face or maybe could make out your hair and ears, which were red as punch but still human shaped. You shouted up at the mega-sized woman, praying she‘d hear, waiting with bated breath for a response. You watched her eyelashes calmly sweep up and down with each blink, and wondered if she could see your face. The width of one of her eyelashes was greater than the width of your entire eye.

Vanessa perused your petite face closely, accidentally sending a strong lashing of her fierce breath in and out of your face. Just trying to hold up in the face of her scrutiny was exhausting, and you were utterly terrified she’d give up on you and decide to eat you again.

She started reaching for you with her thumb, directing the pad to meet you head on. Stuck in her grip, you winced as it touched down on your face and began to carefully rub back and forth, as if trying to wipe something off your face. Her thumbprint grinded back and forth against your face like sandpaper, and it gave you a massive headache.

She lifted her thumb to see the strange-looking miniscule features of your head were still there, and became puzzled. It didn’t click you were actually a person. She finally decided you were just a cherry with markings that looked like a tiny face, and became more interested in figuring out what to do with you.

She’d been enjoying you over the night, it seemed only right to cap it off with a quick friendly gulp. Without a second thought, she popped you into her mouth. As soon as you landed on her big meaty tongue, she targeted you with a sticky wave crest of saliva. It folded over you, gluing you inside like a tiny bubble trapped in gelatine. As the wave was swished to and fro between her cheeks, you were hopelessly embedded inside, like a tiny particle of food, and forced to go rolling wherever the wave went.

Since you were now so despicably tiny, the atmosphere of her mouth, perfumed thickly with her dinner breath, had you utterly swamped. Although your vision was clouded over, you could feel yourself being powerfully washed along the length of her humungous tongue,

As you shifted around inside the rolling wave, fighting to free yourself, your head got caught inside a big spit bubble, which was too thick. At least this cleared your vision. The mountainous mom’s sticky afterwash completely coated every inch your member and whatever spices were in her last meal made your cockhead shiver and tingle, until you were fighting a boner so big it almost made you pass out.

Without delay, the wave surged on to the back of her mouth. You found yourself passing rapidly between her massive red tonsils, and without any ability to stop, were cleanly swirled down her throat.

One second in freefall, next second, splashing into a big pool of dinner and the punch, all mixed together in a big messy soup. At least this melted the saliva off.

A mushy pile of food broke your fall, and you sunk right in until you were totally encased. The half-digested was even stickier than saliva, gluing you stiffly into position, where you remained for a long time.

Digestive juices gradually pooled and bubbled, echoing in the relaxed watery interior of Vanessa’s stomach. Deep organic grumbles filled the air, trembling your tiny body with echoing sound waves. Her stomach lining flexed, unhurriedly turning food over and mushing it up. You remembered it could take up to 44 hours for a meal to digest, which meant possibly spending several hours in each part of Kayla’s mom’s belly, or almost two days inside her.

The size of an ant, you were walled up inside the hunk of food, every so often feeling it shift lower as it was melted down by stomach acid. You felt concerned that Kayla’s mom had failed to notice you were human, and thought you were just a morsel of food, and doomed you to a 44 hour trip that would keep you moving straight for her dark crack.