- Text Size +

You weren’t sure how long you’d spent in the fridge now, but it was at least a couple of days. On the first night at Kayla’s house, since her dad had some sparkling water in the middle of the night, he accidentally returned the bottle directly in front of the punch jug, hiding you from view. This caused you to get forgotten.

After two days and nights you were very chilled and stiff. If someone had picked you up you would have been quite tough like firm clay, or even hard like a pebble. But you were relaxed and mentally rested, like you were in hibernation, and although you were aware of the cold it didn’t bother you too much.

Suddenly, the fridge door swung out, awakening you from a nap. It was Kayla’s enormous face which framed in around the sparkling water bottle blocking you, but failed to see you. She hurriedly swiped her school lunch off the fridge shelf above your head, and then quickly shut you away in the fridge again.

A minute later, when the fridge door opened, her dad’s face greeted you; perking up your ears with a cheerful whistling. He pulled the sparkling water out for a drink. There was one glass full remaining, after which he tossed out the bottle, leaving the punch jug in view again.

Today was another weekday, and each family member quickly left the house to get to school or work. You weren’t put out having to wait for them to return, though, since you were starting to relax. In the cold, your thoughts were more sluggish, which seemed to make time run faster for you, since you were less aware of its passage.

Outside the fridge, muffled sounds drifted around. Usually Kayla was the first home as school finished before her parents got off work. You assumed she must have just got back from school, which meant it had to be around 4 or 5 pm. In fact, it was even later, about 6pm. Kayla’s mom had just come back from grocery shopping for dinner, and her dad had just come back from work. Both of them were looking forward to a quiet, relaxing night.

When the fridge next opened, there was a man’s large form framed in the opening, Kayla’s dad. His gaze searched around the fridge, brow furrowed and sucking his lips in thought. He gazed in at you, before sliding the punch jug one way, then sliding it back. He seemed to be looking for the sparkling water, and forgot he’d drunk it all already.

“I haven’t seen Kayla, is she in her room?” he said over his shoulder.

A woman’s voice answered, Kayla’s mom:

“Oh, she’s at a friend’s house tonight. She’ll be back tomorrow night after school. Can you find me some sauce and a couple of peppers?”

Further in the kitchen, you heard the oven cooking and stovetop fan, driving the aroma of meat and spice into your awareness, which smelled good.

“Hold back the Tabasco this time.” Said dad. “Last time it was pretty hot.”

“I did warn you, and you said you liked it spicy. And this isn’t Tabasco; it’ll be much tamer this time, I promise. I’ll only put the serious stuff in my meal. And I just want some mild peppers.”

Dad peered back into the fridge.

“Where do you keep them?”

From across the kitchen Kayla’s mom answered:

“Normally in the bottom shelf.”

He bowed down a little lower, bringing his gigantic face within range of the punch jug, and noticed you at a glance.

“What’s in the jug?” he said.

The woman’s voice piqued with pleasant surprise:

“Oh, I completely forgot! It’s punch. Kayla got it from her friend’s cousin. I’m so glad you reminded me.”

The man took some peppers from the bottom shelf and the fridge shut again, stealing away this taunting glimpse of the outside world.

You sunk back a little from disappointment; since learning Kayla was out of the house, it meant you would have to wait at least another day before she took you out again.  Once more, the familiar cold twinged through your body and your awareness clouded, but it wasn’t unpleasant. The fridge was like a big sedate, isolation chamber and it was easy to go into a trance listening to the droning fridge motor.

It was hard to keep track of time, but it seemed like another two hours passed, and your thoughts became vague and calm once more, as you slowly began to slip into a deeper state of relaxation, preparing to hunker down for the night, and awaken the next morning, preparing to see Kayla again sometime in the late afternoon.

The fridge was suddenly opened, interrupting your rest in an instant. You automatically expected to see Kayla – even though you now knew she was out – but this time it was her mom who filled up the fridge doorway with her wide, full bust and hips, and beautiful face.

She leaned down and her hand drifted to your side, where the jug handle was. Her fingernails were shiny, polished the same color as the punch.

“Courtney must have made enough punch to fill a hot tub,” she said to her husband, who was nearby. “I’m sure Kayla won’t even notice if I try a tiny sample.” Her eyes sparkled over you with growing appetite.

Without waiting for an answer, she took the jug out and put it down on the kitchen counter, and as you bobbed mildly in your glassy red pond, this sensual older woman lay out a tumbler glass.

Keeping the jug lid on, she opened the shutter covering the jug spout, and poured some punch into her glass. You were tipped sideways and sent surging towards the top of the jug, but the spout was too small for you to pass through. While the punch rushed out the hole, you were pressed in place at the spout. As her glass slowly filled up, you became aware of the woman’s gaze drifting onto you and stayed stubbornly on your face. She identified you caught at the jug spout and seemed to consider you with a spark in her eye.

When her glass got almost to filling, you felt a small leap of relief as she put the jug down. But instead of closing the lid, she detached it completely, exposing you nakedly to her growing interest.

She watched you floating on the punch surface, catching your eye and flashing you a gorgeous smile, as if she recognized you. However, she actually thought you were a cherry, and she loved cherries. She quickly decided that you looked too cute and yummy to ignore.

The spoons had been used for dessert and were now in the dishwasher. So she took a pair of chopsticks from the cutlery drawer, and brought the tips apart to hover just over your head, as she surveyed and selected the fruit she liked. Each piece of fruit was pecked up in one unpredictable motion and added to her glass. You watched a blueberry and two raspberries get taken. Then, finally, it was your turn.

The chopstick points spread apart on either side of you, before your ribcage was daintily pincered up, which caused your sides to push together. Squeezing you a couple of times for extra grip, the behemoth woman then lifted you out of the punch, and you dropped into her glass with a plop. Floating on the surface, you looked up to find the mountainous visage of Kayla’s mom gazing happily down at you.

After the punch bowl was back in the fridge, she got a mint leaf and dropped it into her glass, which landed on your wet head and stuck there. Before you could take it off, the punch tilted and swished about as the giant woman took her glass up and relocated to the living room. Her favorite show was due to start, she had the living room all to herself, and she could think of nothing better than enjoying a regular swill of the punch as she watched, undisturbed. She planned on giving 100% of her attention to the show, ignoring all distractions until her glass was empty.

You looked through the glass at the surrounding living room, and wondered how to get someone’s notice. Meanwhile, Kayla’s mom flicked off the ceiling lights, so the room was dim except for the TV. This made you virtually impossible for someone to see, unless they looked really hard. It also meant Kayla’s mom wouldn’t be able to make you out clearly. You were a tiny dark red smudge floating at the top of her glass, and half hidden under a mint leaf.

With the TV playing, you had no hope of talking loudly enough for anyone to hear. Kayla’s mom slid onto the sofa, and nursed the glass while she put her feet up. Her massive bust lifted and fell as she gave a great sigh of relief. Through the glass you could see her shapely, tanned feet lying on the end of the sofa, toenails the same luscious red as her fingernails, and a small cute tattoo on her ankle. As her toes wiggled you were struck by how sexy her feet were, sensual and playful, so much that the sight alone forced your member up into a painful rod. You had to remind yourself you were smaller than her big toe.

Your private view got interrupted as she swirled the glass gently, tumbling you around in a circling wave. When the punch stilled, you were on the other side of the glass, and made out the woman’s face inspecting you.

Gazing up from under the mint leaf that was stuck to your head, you searched her enormous panoramic face, hopelessly realizing Kayla’s big-breasted mom was determined to eat you up.

Noticing the mint leaf stuck to you, she gave the punch another swirl, trying to separate you from the leaf, since she didn’t want to eat it. Cherries and raspberries jostled you from both sides, shifting the leaf, but it stayed stuck. She then stroked the leaf off your face with her pinky, clearing your sight.

Her vast face was now expanding in size; getting closer and closer as she went to make the first sip. Though twenty years older than you, you couldn’t deny she was one sexy lady. Her eyes held on you, observing you calmly. It was the way she might look at a lover, except in your case, she was imagining how tasty you were. She even tilted and swirled the glass a little more to dislodge you from a couple of raspberries and line you up with her awaiting lips, which were growing bigger by the second. They parted slightly and shaped into a tempting pout, ready to receive everything inside her glass.

She gave the glass another small tilt, swishing you even closer, bringing you just beneath her nose, which overlooked the glass rim. Now you were just on the cusp of being sucked in. The tip of her nose almost touched to the top of your head, and gazing up, you could see straight up inside. When you did, a fierce gust of air hailed down from her nostrils clouded up your vision.

The glass tilted one last time, and her lips parted just a little extra to let in a mouthful of punch, which rapidly slipped past you. For a moment you found yourself right on the edge; caught between a pair of puffy red lips, stopped by the walls of her teeth, and watching a rush of punch slip on ahead of you down her murky throat. You were held here while she paused to let the cool drink refresh her mouth, and giving you a picture perfect view of the inside of  her mouth; the bumpy floor of her wide tongue, her teeth, which were well-kept and dazzling. Further was the cave of her throat, and a couple of fleshy red tonsils on either side, each bigger than your head, and flexed impressively every time she swallowed.

You couldn’t fight the current of punch pouring into her mouth forever, and waited for her to finish. When she did, her tongue gave you a quick poke to send you back into the glass. Then her face withdrew from the cup rim, leaving a faint lipstick smudge on the edge of the glass.

Once again bobbing on the punch surface, you felt relieved, but not for long. Kayla’s mom took intermittent swills of the drink for the next fifteen minutes, stealing a little more from the glass each time, but leaving you inside. Every time she took a sip, you were swept along to bounce gently upon her lips as she drank, for yet another view into her mouth, before ending up back in the glass, floating in a slightly smaller pool of punch.

Sometimes she sucked up one of the raspberries and gulped it down whole with a wet squish sound, or sucked on it for a few minutes. But each time she took another sip, she carefully observed you to make sure you didn’t end up in her mouth. If you got too close, she pressed her lips closer to block you or swept you away softly with her tongue.

Pretty soon, the punch had one mouthful left over, leaving you close to the bottom of the tumbler. Now the blurry glass surrounded you somewhat like a fish bowl. All of the other pieces of fruit had been swallowed, and there was just you.

After what seemed like a long time being swirled around in the glass, Kayla’s mom keenly looked into the glass for her chubby little red cherry, and decided to wash you down with the last mouthful of punch.

Then, to your surprise, Kayla came home. Her dad had just picked her up; she decided not to stay the night. She passed into the room, and noticed her mother on the sofa. Briefly, Kayla squinted at you but of course she couldn’t recognize you.

“Is that the punch?” she asked. “Is it good?”

Her mom said:

“Tell your friend’s cousin her punch absolutely slays. I see why she made so much.”

“Sweet I gotta try some.”

“This fruit is so ripe; does she grow it herself?”

“I dunno. Forgot to ask. Anyway, it looks totally delish.”

And with that, Kayla disappeared into the kitchen, leaving you feeling as if a tiny lifeline had vanished. She called out from the kitchen:

“You better have left me some.”

“Of course I did,” Kayla’s mom scoffed, once again slowly conveying her glass back up to her face, “but I’m nearly finished. It went down in a wink, to the very last little cherry. I have to get the recipe.”

As the glass tilted, you were aimed in the enormous woman’s direct sight, and she seemed to look into your eyes and smile with anticipation and delight. A tiny shiver went across your body. Kayla was your final hope of being rescued, and now it was clear her mom was unstoppably keen on literally having you as the cherry on top of a delicious drink.

Without pause, the glass carried on towards the woman’s mega-sized face, and you watched it grow even larger as it got closer, until she was peering directly in at you. You gazed at her in amazement; her face filled up the glass rim and left you nowhere to go except straight into her mouth.

The glass was tilted by degrees, rotating you horizontal, before tilting even more, making an incline. She caught your eye, and held it, keeping track of you, at the same time delicately tilting the glass to align you with her mouth, which was positioned at the rim. She observed you very closely as you slid down the inside glass, continuing to tilt your path by very fine increments, controlling your slide to target the very center of her lips.

You felt her eyes on you the whole time, and could only watch as, straight ahead, her lips seemed to double in size as you passed right down the glass. They scrunched slightly into a pucker, and then parted to create an ‘O’ that was almost bigger than you. Now you were almost at the end of the glass, her nose abutted your sight as you passed in under her nostrils. At the last second, her puckered lips tightened slightly, catching and pressing you softly between, in a tight ring that encircled your torso. A little juice was gently squeezed out of your body, and trickled into her mouth, and the pressure compressed your body a tiny bit, shrinking you to 2/3 the size of a cherry. Now you were only as big as a peanut. The giant woman sucked powerfully, whisking you through her lips with a small pop. You quickly skipped in between her incisors, landing on the tip of her tongue, which was dyed deep red from the punch she’d just drunk.

The instant you went inside her mouth, her eye-watering after-dinner breath submerged you in heat. It pummelled you in queasy waves, a pungent mix of sweet and sour. With irresistible force, it trickled down your throat, popping open your stomach and lungs, expanding you to the size of a full cherry again, but now as taut and firm as an apple.

Once you had endured this uncomfortable state for an extended moment, the woman took a slow, relaxed breath, and the air rushed out of you, leaving you with a surge of relief. This only lasted an instant before, once again, the woman made another pounding exhalation which flooded you with air, filling you right up until you were as round and tight as a barrel. It felt like there was a massive cork stuffed inside your body and all you could do was desperately wait for it to be removed.

Gratefully, a moment later, Kayla’s mom breathed deeply in, sucking litres of air down into her lungs. You got rapidly thinner and smaller as the air was sucked out, and began to screw up tightly like a vacuum pack. This was very uncomfortable but you couldn’t fight it.

It seemed just as quickly, Kayla’s mom let out another easy breath, pouring litres of unstoppable warm air into your mouth, which swiftly swelled up your chest, belly and head. You stretched unbearably tight and once again were forced to wait urgently for her next inhalation.

Meanwhile, the woman’s tongue shifted you over to the right side of her mouth, pocketing you inside her cheek for safekeeping, while she enjoyed the punch’s aftertaste a little longer. Buried behind her molars, you waited patiently with hope of relief.

A quick pause and the woman let her lungs expand again, and the air pressure pulled in a powerful current towards her throat, emptying your body.  Now that you were pressed against her cheek, luckily it prevented your body from expanding so much, and made the woman’s breathing cycles more tolerable.

Without warning she passed you to the front of her mouth, putting you between her ample lips to suck on you for a couple of minutes. The constant pressure acted powerfully on your tiny body, straining some juice out and compressing you slightly until you went down from cherry to 1/3 that size.

Since Kayla’s mom had just enjoyed a spicy meal, the inside of her mouth radiated with biting heat, and as she sucked and smacked you, she was at the same time soaking her spicy saliva into the fibers of your being. It should have hurt like hell, but because your body could now withstand punishing temperatures, it instead caused an insane ticklish feeling to spread all over your body, like you were crawling with ants. The more you were rubbed and coated in her spit, the deeper this feeling got. Although not painful, it was pure torture.

Her great tongue calmly stroked spit all along your back, like massage oil, before flipping you over and spreading another generous glob up and down your front. The tip of her tongue then targeted different parts of you at random, to poke and circle in a kneading motion, those areas tingled especially as her saliva penetrated you even deeper. As her tongue soaked and massaged more sticky globs up and down your penis, you nearly fainted from the pounding sensation.

She lightly swished you to one side of her mouth, and when you were tucked into her opposite cheek, she rotated you with her tongue while she measured your shape and firmness. Then she sent you back to the other side, where you were rotated once again. For several minutes she leisurely worked you back and forth like this, letting your refreshing coolness touch different parts of her mouth.

The coolness of your body was gradually soaked up by her breath, which cast you in intense heat at all sides. Warm breath blew all around the inside of her mouth non-stop, you couldn’t escape it. Her oral cavern was basically a dutch oven of dinner breath.

A second time, she moved you to the front of her mouth, to pass between her incisors and get carefully positioned between her lips. Once you were carefully positioned right behind her lips, they puckered and began to suck on you, subjecting you to repeated waves of soft pressure. For the next few minutes you flexed in and out, unable to fight the magnificent strength of her mouth.

Her lips got busy trying to shape and mold you, bullying your tiny squishy body to make different shapes, rotating you from time to time. You tried to fight the pressure but her forceful sucks were too much for your puny body to withstand. With every round of suction her lips applied to your body, you felt yourself ripple with a stunningly tight scrunch, and wondered if you’d burst.

As you were gradually milked of more juice, you got compacted down 1/3 smaller, going from the size of a blueberry until you were reduced to the size of a pea.

Finally giving you a break, Kayla’s mom scooped you up on her tongue tip and placed you upon her molar on the right side. Now the size of a pea, you could fit neatly on the surface of a single tooth. As Kayla’s mom began to close her jaw, you felt the tooth slowly lifted. Not wanting to squish  you, she tried to find the top of your head with her upper molar. Lifting a little more, the upper molar finally fitted in place onto your head, and pressed very softly, etching the ridge shape of her tooth into the top of your head. As the tooth capped your head, a pointed edge slid down over your forehead, grinding very softly across your eyebrows. Luckily since her teeth were coated in saliva, they weren’t too tough on your small sensitive face. You quickly closed your eyes as the tooth edge settled on top of them and then finally came to a stop.