- Text Size +
The dusk was fading from the nightsky as the sun began to peeter through, albeit faintly. In her room lay a blonde named Chrissy with a throbbing headache that she incurred upon getting thrust into a wall. She'd come out to see who was left from her failed party but the room was empty, save for scattered playing cards and the myriad of shots that the mysterious bewitching woman had brought.

Chrissy's memory of the night's events were fuzzy, but she knew something went terribly wrong and she found herself worried for Lexi.

She wasn't the only one as a panicked Leah Henderson stood outside, leaning on Lexi's shiny purple Shrinkmobile as she held her cell phone in her trembling hand. The time was about 4 am and Leah had regained consciousness around 1 in the morning frantically searching for Lexi or any sign of her only to find nothing.

Mara had also been knocked out, as had been Chrissy so it didn't take Leah long to figure out that Delia was likely the culprit. It had been a long arduous night but Leah found herself helpless as she waited to hear back from Mara.

She received a phone call and hastily answered it.

"Anything?" Leah asked

"She found her" Josh said, tracking Lexi via a cell signal

Leah let out a great sigh of relief, glad that she wouldn't have to call Lexi's parents again with more bad news for the second time in but a handful of weeks. But they weren't out of the woods yet.

It had been a harrowing night for everyone ... but worst of all for Alexis Cole ...

Lexi could only lay on her side and stare up in bewilderment at her surroundings... a nearly dark car that hummed to life under her feet. She looked around and saw that she was trapped inside a garish purse, loaded up with makeup, some gold jewelry, a cell phone and incalculable odds and ends, including a wad of 100 dollar bills that were still bound together.

Lexi shook it off, trying her best to get upright but the sudden lurch of the car sent her into a tailspin and back onto her side as the reckless driver took off into the night sky. It had been a little after midnight and Delia made off with her ultimate prize -- the so called "cutie crusader" of Minitropolis. It didn't take too much either ... just some cheap vodka, some tricks and her girlish charm.

In celebration, the victorious witch flipped on the radio as she cruised dangerously fast down the highway.

Lexi was soon treated to ear shattering levels of heavy metal that rocked her entire tiny body, sending her onto her side, seeking anything that she could somehow plug her ears with. The lyrics (what she could make out of them admidst the excessive noise) would be something to the effect :

"F#@K ALL OF HUMANITY .... TRASH THE PLANET AND #$!@!!! ALL OF YOU CAN KISS MY @$$!!! .... ROWDY ROWDY ROWDY ... NOW YOU'RE F*#%ING DED!!!!!!!*

Just when the audio punishment seemed too great to bear the car came to a sudden stop and the music would slowly but surely cease as a cackling giantess of about 5'6 removed the keys from the ignition and snatched up her purse with little regard for its human cargo.

"Hey!!" Lexi squeaked, still shaken and more than a little scared as her heart raced, trying her best to get any idea of where she was being taken. In Delia's other arm (not that Lexi could see) hung Lexi's purse housing her ShrinkGirl costume, the SG medallion and maybe even some breath mints.

Lexi stirred and prepared for the worst as she was taken up a flight of stairs.

Back at Chrissy's dorm room, the scene was even more bleak.

The hour was nearly 1 AM and Leah lifted her head from the coffee table, wondering how her lower half and body ended up on the floor, uncomfortably cracking her back and trying to trace back her steps. She looked over at Mara who was completely hunched over on the floor, her head nearly completely face down on the carpet.

Concerned for her, Leah slipped Mara onto her back so at least her breathing could continue unimpeded, seeing brief flashes of consciousness in the deeply slumbering red haired elf.

"Mara!" Leah whispered at first before realizing she would need to be more demonstrative if she hoped to wake the redhead.
"MARA!!"

"Huh? Huh... I'm up ... I'm up... don't kill me..." Mara mumbled, her eyes fluttering only briefly as her body seemed to want to remain pinned to the floor

"Don't ... kill you?" Leah repeated the statement confused, "Mara please... I need you ... something's happened"

"Ugh..." Mara responded, hearing the words but not quite processing them. Her hangover was sharp despite the fact that she only had a couple of drinks. Whatever Delia bombed their bodies with was hyper effective and their naps might have continued longer had it not been for Leah's posture waking her and Leah then in turn waking Mara.

Leah sat back a bit to give Mara some room to get herself up off the floor, the elf's normally cheerful emerald eyes looking very bloodshot as her face matched that degree of worry and wear.

"That was some serious shit" Mara mumbled, actually pausing to look down at her own hands, almost to make sure they were still there, "Takes a lot to knock ME out"

Leah took a deep breath, realizing they weren't out of the woods yet. Both Chrissy and Lexi were unaccounted for, in addition to Delia. Leah gave Mara a supportive nod while also making her way towards Chrissy's bedroom which had the door closed. It was Chrissy's last whereabouts and in her shady memory she could swear she saw Chrissy taking her best friend in there with her.

"Mara, you good?" Leah asked one last time as she walked towards Chrissy's room to inspect whatever had happened. Mara simply nodded even as her body shook.

Leah knocked on the door cautiously. After all, she hadn't known for sure if Lexi and Chrissy had ... well ...

Finally Leah let out an exhale, figuring whatever was going on in there couldn't be worse than anything she hadn't seen before. Just in case she kept a hand over her eyes although only loosely.

"Please tell me if anyone's naked..." Leah said foolishly as she wasn't even sure if the pair were awake.

She unshielded her eyes to see Chrissy slumped on the floor but not in a way anybody would expect to be even if they had intentionally rolled out of bed. It looked as though she had been in a bar fight and thrusted into the wall. Worse yet -- Lexi was completely gone, as was Delia.

"Chrissy!!" Leah exclaimed, going over worriedly to the fallen blonde, trying to tap her face or even see if she had a heartbeat. She seemed to be physically okay despite the apparent tumble but she wasn't responsive. Her heart was beating and she had a pulse but otherwise Chrissy was "gone"

Leah had a bad feeling it had something to do with whatever reason had led Lexi to go missing...

That "reason" was currently walking into a shared apartment that belonged to a guy and girl named Justin and Casey, the two 20 somethings too preoccupied with playing online video games at 1 am to notice their purple haired roommate (who until earlier in that day didn't even live there but for some reason they just assumed she did) as she strolled right by them and into a room in the loft that had formerly belonged to the female.

Delia would flop onto the bed, setting Lexi's purse way at the end of the room, closer to a heap of clothes by the closet and bringing the black leather purse that contained her tiny prey down by her feet as she settled on the disheveled bed.

"My apologies darling..." Delia said in a soft, almost nurturing sounding voice as she stretched and peered down into the purse at Lexi's shrunken body, "I realize it's nothing too fancy but ... it IS home ... for now anyway"

"Delia! What the fuck is going on?!" Lexi squeaked, her voice no doubt sounding devoid of any intimidation but in her small frame resided a lot of frustration and anger. It was just a pity it was going to be of no use to her.

"Oh my... always so chatty..." Delia sighed, a look of mock distress on her face as she slim onyx painted fingernails reached into the purse containing her tiny catch. Lexi, already sensing where this was going made a futile run towards the edges of the bag's floor but she would come up empty.

Delia meanwhile chuckled with glee like a child seizing their desired prize out of a crane game, as she plucked up Lexi's little ankle in her soft but cold fingers and held her upside down, observing her new tiny size with great satisfaction before dropping the heroine carelessly onto her unforgiving palm.

"Hello Lexi" Delia smirked, "enjoy the ride?"

Lexi squeaked and groaned, shaking her head and actually endulging her foe for a moment as she stirred, "What the fuck was that music?"

"Oh you don't like Death Serenade?" Delia asked, shrugging, "They're an acquired taste I must admit..."

"I've heard worse metal to be fair..." Lexi sighed before shaking her head, "Wait! No! What the fuck?! You can't just go shrinking and kidnapping people!"

"Um... looks like I just did" Delia smirked, eyes again turning purple which seemed to be a habit regardless of if she used magic or not. "The real question now is ... what do I do with you? Hmmmm?"

"A-Are you asking me ...?" Lexi asked skeptically, raising an eyebrow at the massive witch, "...or is that like just a ... question for the sake of a question"

"Ehhhhh ... more the second one" Delia said, nodding vehemently after pondering Lexi's pathetic little question

Lexi shook her head and crossed her arms

"Well you've had your fun, Delia..." Lexi huffed, almost glad that her getting shrunk seemed to be the only casualty of this. Well ... Chris too but one thing at a time. She was grateful Delia hadn't hurt her friends, or at least it appeared not.

"Ooh whatcha gonna do?" the purple haired mistress giggled, holding Lexi on her more or less flat palm as she fished through her purse and pulled out a piece of gum, beginning to chew it, "...you gonna kick my ass? Gonna squeak me to death? Please... I'm trembling...."

"First thing's first..." Lexi said, taking a defiant step forward on Delia's hand, "I'd put me down if I were because I'm sabout to get a lot heavier..."

Again, the line didn't quite resonate as a badass comeback line but Lexi stuck to it, trying like hell to regain her size like she had done countless times before since acquiring her shrinking powers. Except this time ... nothing seemed to be happening. It wasn't until she had almost physically exhausted herself in her attempts that she realized ... she may be stuck small same as Chris was. After all, she couldn't reverse Delia's size curse on him ... it appeared to be the same case for herself. This thought left her feeling very fragile and afraid but she couldn't let the already cruel enchantress know that.

"What's the matter there, Shrink?" Delia smirked, the sound of her bubblegum snapping in her mouth nearly mirroring the snap of a whip which felt almost fitting for the nature that their relationship was now beginning to form, with Delia in the dominant position. "Having some issues?"

"No! No..." Lexi sighed, keeping her eyes bared with determination even as her heart sank. If she couldn't unshrink herself ... what chance did she realistically have?

Back at Chrissy's dorm room Leah was distraught with worry as she paced around nearly every nook and cranny searching for any clues as to where Lexi and Delia got off to. She could see Lexi's Shrinkmobile from the high up window (then again, who couldn't? the thing was basically a purple rocketship on wheels) so maybe Lexi was still on campus? But then why leave the party?

"I can't find her purse anywhere!" Leah sighed, referring to Lexi's weighty purple purse that contained, among other important belongings the ShrinkGirl costume

"Damn ..." Mara sighed, still a bit out of it as she sat on the couch slumped forward a bit "...I really liked that purse"

"Mara ... this is serious ... I can't find Lexi's purse and I can't find Lexi... is her PHONE around at least? We could try calling it?" Leah asked

Mara nodded, somehow still conscious enough to pick up her phone and make a quick call. Leah sighed with some semblance of relief to know that she was at least no longer alone in searching for Lexi.

There was a bit of a pause while Mara waited for the phone to ring, finally nodding as if someone picked up. Leah leaned forward in anticipation.

"Oh ... oh ... hon ... I'm sorry, wrong number" Mara giggled, blushing a bit, "Okay okay ... no, I love you too hon, I'll see you when I get home"

"Who was that?" Leah asked

"Oh that was Penelope" Mara said with a nod

"...Penelope ... your phoenix?" Leah asked, to which Mara again nodded, "You gave the PHOENIX a phone?"

"Well, sometimes I like to check on her..." Mara frowned, feeling judged as she made a second attempt to call Lexi, "sorry, she's #2 on my speed dial, Lexi's #3..."

"Who's #1?" Leah asked, out of curiosity

"Y'know..." Mara said, staring at her phone with a blank expression "...I'm not sure"

As Leah tried her best to calm her unsteady nerves, Mara listened for anything as Lexi's phone just kept ringing, eventually going to voicemail. She tried again and got the same thing, the phone vibrating at the bottom of her purse and buried under the belt and costume, it was likely unheard by Delia or anyone else in the loft.

Mara simply shook her head in despair.

"It's not in here..." Leah frowned, having searched the apartment for any sounds while Mara called, "where the hell is she?"

"Hey..." Mara said, in thought for a moment, "m-maybe your friend Josh can track her ... doesn't he have like ... tracker thingies on her phone?"

"Mara, I appreciate the thought but why would Josh have ..." Leah started before realizing the redhead was onto something "...I'll call him, hold on"

In Delia's "borrowed room", the young witch seemed almost bored as she just sat up on the bed, in a position to further emphasize her gargantuan height compared to the reduced young brunette who stood stymied on the nightstand, no more than a couple of inches high.

"So like ... is this going to be the whole night ... or what?" Delia asked, "because I gotta tell you, there are millions of men ... AND women who would LOVE to be in your position right now"

"Then call one of them" a suddenly sassy Lexi snapped as she turned away.

Delia simply rolled her eyes, then deciding to take things up a notch as she seized the bratty brunette in her cold unforgiving fist, Lexi twitching and writhing for relief.

As Lexi struggled, making strained little squeaks in Delia's crushing vice grip, the non-chalant witch only let out a sigh that resonated with pity and condescension.

"You know..." Delia stated, "I don't think you really appreciate the position you're in right now, Little Lexi ... I could crush you into dust if I wanted ... or..."

"Or...?" Lexi squeaked, her voice practically wheezing as it felt like the wind was being knocked out of her

"Or...." Delia smirked, her eyes turning a mesmerizing shade of purple as Lexi's tiny form reflected in them, the brunette woman suddenly feeling lightheaded, "...we could have some fun..."

Back in Chrissy's torn apart dorm room, a worried Mara and Leah paced the premises, the midnight light gleaming through a slightly open window as Leah kept her cell phone pressed close to her ear to hear what Josh was saying.

Josh had thankfully been up at the late hour anyhow (playing some Dungeons and Dragons Online) and was already quickly on the case, even as he had his campaign up in a smaller tab in the corner of his 1990's style computer monitor that was running Windows 10 on his fairly sophisticated PC, which made the setup all the quirkier.

"I think ... I have a lock on her..." Josh said, "it looked like she HAD been moving for a while but the place she ended up actually isn't too far from the university..."

"Can you get us an address?" Leah asked, noticing out of the corner of her eye that Mara was already making her way for the door and the stairs, despite not being 100% all there, her steps shaky as her body wobbled towards the door. Leah put the phone to her side while she waited on Josh looking at Mara and giving her a cautious head shake no.

"Leah..." Mara said, again, sounding slurred but doing her best to press through, "no offense to you but ... we don't know what we're dealing with here ... it's safe to say Delia kidnapped Lexi or maybe someone attacked us all and they have both Lexi and Delia but either way I..."

Leah listened to the phone again as she pressed it to her ear but she was still nodding towards Mara as if to encourage her finishing her point but the normally talkative elf seemed to reach an abrupt ending to her statement, forcing her to shake her own head.

"Sorry ... I am NOT all there..." Mara confessed, hanging her head a bit, "But ... point is... let me know what location Josh finds ... and I'll check it out and I'll call you if I need the backup, so stay close by"

Leah nodded and continued to listen to Josh, moving over to the counter as she hastily unfolded a piece of paper from her purse and started writing on it.

"Okay ... thank you Josh ... wait ..." Leah said, looking at the address again. It had been in the commercial district of Minitropolis, where many apartments were. That would likely make finding Lexi a little tougher, even with the unit number listed. There was no gaurantee Lexi (or Delia) would stay put. "This is an apartment complex?"

"Seems to be... yeah" Josh said, suddenly tapping into a drone feed of his own, although he didn't let Leah know that. His freelancing job helping CyberTek test their dronebirds (which were fairly basic compared to Enormo Enterprises own creation but still pretty effective for surveillance) allowed him to occasionally peek in on what the drones were seeing or even at times, guide them in directions he wanted to check it out. "Are you and Mara going to check it out? Do you need help?"

"Mara's going" Leah nodded, rubbing her temple a bit as she still had a lingering headache from the binge of alcohol the group had endeavored on not too long ago, "but I'm here ... and we'll probably call you in too if we're in a jam but for now we need you to be ... well ..."

"The guy in the chair?" Josh smirked, finishing Leah's sentence

"The what?" Leah asked

"I keep forgetting ... you still haven't seen Spider-Man : Home Coming..." Josh sighed, "...you really should see it, it's a good movie!"

"Can we focus?" an exhausted Leah sighed as she leaned on Chrissy's kitchen counter in angst.

"Right right ... sorry" Josh frowned, hanging up shortly after and continuing to interact with the guy he knew from the card shop who was also involved in the DnD campaign. His name was Will ... which was a familiar name to Lexi of course.

Outside the dorm building, Leah handed Mara the piece of paper. Mara studied it and tucked it into her top with a nod.

"You sure you're okay with this?" Leah asked, giving Mara a worried look

"Honestly? Nothing about this is okay" Mara said with a serious expression, "but I gotta save Lexi ... WE'VE gotta save Lexi ... plus with my shrinking powers I can slip in and out of tight spots if I need to"

"Heh I keep forgetting you can shrink too" Leah smirked, "but you only shrink yourself, right?"

"Yeah I'm not capable of full on size shifting like our girl, Lex..." Mara said, puling herself up onto her ride of choice, a noisy as hell red and pink moped. It wouldn't be ideal for long drives but to get to the apartment complex that was approximately 2 blocks away, it would serve fine and hopefully not make the elf obvious as she cruised on over.

"Just ... bring her back home safe..." Leah said, about to give Mara a hug before backing off, realizing the redhead was already a bit off balance trying to stay on the seat in her drunken state. She watched with further concern as Mara slowly took off out of the parking lot, her driving not exactly precise as she'd swerve to the left and right now and then.

Mara was naturally worried about the well being of her friend as she drove, but also fairly confident in Lexi's resolve. After all, she had survived a tour of another dimension not too long ago. She had size changing abilities at her disposal and could likely talk her way out of anything if needed. Lexi wasn't going to go down easy.

"Yes Mistress Delia..." the suddenly soft as a marshmallow Lexi droned on, her tiny face showing very little signs of defiance or even personality as she looked up at Delia's gleaming purple eyes with a hint of lust and desire. The eyes were akin to a bug zapper for her and just as deadly.

"Now THAT'S more like it" Delia smirked, laying back in the bed and bending one knee which she would set the tiny Lexi on, no longer concerned about her prey scampering off or trying to leave. She had, for the moment, sucked that desire or thought out of her.

Lexi gasped in delight as she looked over Delia's sprawling body ... the perfect curves, the fibers of her black dress as they serpentined perfectly around her shapely figure. She was basically putty in the witch's hand ... well, knee at the moment. In fact she found herself taking a cautious step forward before pausing, as if to gauge Delia's feelings towards the gesture.

Delia gave an almost loverly like coo in response, patting Lexi's head with a fingertip

"It's okay, little one ... tell me your desires..." Delia chuckled, scritching the miniature Lexi under her chin

"Miss Delia..." Lexi squeaked, suddenly observing a similar behavior as Chris, "...please play with me"

Delia gave her tiny toy a grin, sliding her thigh down gently, although to Lexi it still felt a bit turbulent as she was shaken from the movement.

"Oh? Whatever shall I do with you?" Delia smirked, enjoying the little game of cat and mouse now that her "mouse" was as submissive as one.

Lexi grunted a bit, feeling her free will return if only momentarily as she stared up Delia's impossibly huge and imposing body

"N-Now look here ... Goddess..." Lexi squeaked and eeped, quickly covering her mouth. Why had she just said that?

"Ooh Goddess... I like the sound of that..." Delia said, again giving the tiny Lexi a pet on the head, "Even the mighty ShrinkGirl can't resist me, hmmm?"

"H-hey... even I have needs..." Lexi gulped, her thoughts seemingly rushing out of her mouth with no ability to stop them.

"This is moving a bit fast, hmm?" Delia chuckled, needing only a couple fingertips to effortlessly seize the tiny Lexi up like a prize, "first we're having milkshakes, now we're ... well, ... who knows what we're doing but I'm sure you'd like to find out"

Lexi gulped, her body flinching and twitching but not from anxiety. From lust.

"It's okay, little Lexi" Delia chuckled, almost pitying her shrunken adversary, "we've got some time..."

"Time?" Lexi squeaked shyly, "time for what?"

"Ohhhh boy..." Delia teased, setting Lexi on the bed as she slowly leaned down, unstrapping a boot as she peered over at Lexi with a wink, "you really don't get out often, do you?"

Lexi simply shook her head no, still stunned at everything going on around her, her mind in a fog as she couldn't seem to help herself -- the young witch's magic was simply too overpowering and it didn't help that it had been a long time since Lexi had engaged in any kind of sexual activity or hell, even had a date. Granted, this wasn't exactly how she saw it going.

"Heh, you don't have to do a thing ..." Delia smirked, extending her palm like a welcoming platform for the enchanted brunette who mindlessly stepped aboard, body trembling as Delia would grin, pressing her pert little assets together as they threatened to escape from her tight dress. Lexi couldn't help but stare as Delia laid back and set her tiny captive atop the soft bosom. "Awwww, isn't that better?"

"Better...?" Lexi asked, her consciousness fading in and out even as her feelings of lust intensified. Part of her wanted to run and yet another part still wanted to stay and just explore the glorious landscape that lay out before her, the scent of the witch's body surrounding her in a pleasant perfume of lavender and mint. "Better than what?"

"Better than all that hero non-sense" Delia responded dismissively, chuckling with glee watching her tiny prey struggling to even stay on both feet while her breasts lightly jiggled. "Maybe this could be a whole new career for you ... as my bug..."

"Bug?" Lexi squeaked, part confused hearing the word reverbate in her head but her hands were too occupied as she found herself down on them unable to keep up her balance for long. The soft and unstable ground beneath her feet was proving quite challenging but even if she fell, she'd find herself simply hugging the giantess' flesh, even licking it a bit and feeling its unimaginable softness against her tongue as she slid it down.

"Heh ... somebody's eager" Delia smirked, glancing outside only briefly and noticing a single headlight piercing the dark night sky outside.

The mischevious spellcaster would let out a sigh and look a bit disgusted even though she couldn't perfectly make out the driver of the vehicle that pulled into the parking lot, she could swear she spotted a glimmer of red hair. Not that she worried about the elf but she had a mission in mind.

Lexi meanwhile was too mystified and dumbfounded as she awkwardly climbed the giant Delia's body, glancing up at a purple crystal that hung from her neck.

"Ooh pretty necklace..." Lexi squeaked and giggled, trying to climb up towards it as if a child eager to reach the top of a slide but she'd keep sliding down, a condition only worsened as Delia began to get up, "G-Goddess?! Where are we going?"

"WE'RE not going anywhere..." Delia said, the brief setback not phasing her too much as she simply plucked up Lexi like the little bug she had become, "well ... maybe you're going ONE place..."

With that, the nonchalant witch slipped off the bed, Lexi in hand as she slipped her feet into her boots. Lexi looked around confused, currently staring at Delia's clavicle while she remained suspended in the cold unforgiving grip. She should've been more scared than she was but the intoxicating magic continued to cloud her mind even as she sensed some imminent danger.

What little sense of anxiety she had left proved to be correct as Delia coldly slipped the brunette between her tight purple painted lips with a careless slurp as if inhaling a hard candy.

"H-Hey ... wait!!" Lexi squeaked, vanishing between the lips.

The fact of the matter had been Delia simply needed both hands free to strap up her boots and it was just more convenient to go "hands free" with her toy as she bent down and searched her own purse before glancing at Lexi's purse and shrugging, carefully scooping the ShrinkGirl clothing, purple tights, golden gauntlets and all from her purse and using the cloth fabric of the costume to seize up SG medallion in such a way that it wouldn't contact her bare skin which seemed to burn just a little if it did make contact. After that she would slide the medallion into her purse and pursue Lexi's purse briefly to see if there was anything else of value. She shrugged and also plucked up a mint, deciding to make good on her earlier quest from back at Chrissy's dorm.

While all of this took place Lexi found herself in a twisted, moist and perilous dwelling, her body involuntarily slithering on Delia's tongue as the saliva build up soaked her clothes. It was in this moment Lexi began to regain some form of sobriety. Being near death will do that to someone.

Lexi, suddenly more startled than ever before let out a scream which was easily muffled by Delia's overbearing tongue as it pushed her harshly to the roof of her mouth. Delia continued to casually treat the shrunken Lexi like nothing more than a crumb and it was also during this time Lexi felt another shockwave of some kind kind overtaking her, watching in horror as her clothes, which were already soaked seemed to be loosening around her now shrinking body.

"Oh fuck fuck fuck..." Lexi thought to herself, heart beating out of her chest as she watched her clothing losing its grip on her body. "she's shrinking me again?!"

Lexi wouldn't have much time to react as she bid farewell to her jean skirt and black tank top as they slid effortlessly off her even tinier figure, now more delicate than ever as Delia smiled and opened wide to reveal the new reality Lexi now lived in. It would be one unlike anything she had seen to this point. Sure, Lexi had occasionally shrunk to super tiny size as a means to evade attacks but this felt more dire. It almost felt ... permanent.

"Well hello there..." Delia giggled, her voice sounding as though she had a lisp as a result of having her tongue extended like a long red carpet. Naturally Delia couldn't see her own tongue, much less the speck sized Lexi that dwelled there and therefore the offered greeting was meant more as a sarcastic retort than anything. "Have a nice bath?"

"Delia! What the fuck have you done to me?!" Lexi squeaked but it may as well have been inaudible. She shivered, completely naked as Delia's tongue slid down and made contact with the flesh on her palm, Lexi shrieking once more in horror as she felt her entire being smushed into Delia's soft palm. Delia's glowing purple eyes loomed ominously over the twice reduced brunette superheroine.

"Heh, can barely hear ya, chica... gonna have to speak up" Delia said, shrugging as she continued to stroll across the room, "not for me so much but for your friends or ... well, whoever"

"Huh?!" Lexi asked, her heart sinking. Delia heard nothing but a futile squeak in her hand as she bent down, and Lexi stared down into the waiting dark void of her purse.

"Well ... that's if they ever find you" Delia giggled "that's right ... I'm not going to kill you ... not even going to hurt you ... what would be the fun in that? No, I think this'll be a great new size for you ..."

"You can't be serious!!" Lexi squeaked. Of course, Lexi could hear her own voice but she might've been the only one at this point. She was likely about a millimeter or so tall as Delia pressed her palm with Lexi pinned to it into Lexi's now bottomless pit of a purse smirking down through the opened zipper.

"So long, chica" Delia winked, getting up and vanishing from view

"DELIA!!" Lexi squeaked, crawling desperately to try to somehow gain any ground in her current predicament, the size of her hairbrush alone proving to be insurmountable. The defeated young brunette fell on her knees and began to sob, "DELIA!! COME BACK!! PLEASE!!"

----

Elsewhere in a high tech facility not too unlike that found at Enormo Enterprises, a weary and fatigued Scott Travis got a call. Normally he would ignore the matter and let it go to voicemail for the evening but he figured it had something to do with one of the Cybertek drones he had heard about earlier in the evening that had momentarily blanked out and seemed to be fixated on an apartment complex, if only briefly. That represented a potential security breach.

Scott would answer the phone and put it to his ear, "Any information? Was it just a blip in the system or...?"

"Not exactly..." the woman on the other end said. She was a crafty woman with flowing blue hair and azure eyes to match, her voice sounding soft and stoic as she monitored the situation very carefully from a satelite location for the company known only as CyberTek. "But you'll be interested in knowing what I found"

"I WILL be interested..." Scott said, "...so?"

"Well the time that the drone feed got fuzzy coincides nearly exactly with when one of our cell phone trackers was employed to triangulate the location on someone ... I can't find where the signal came from but I did some digging and found out who the SIM card on the phone is registered to ..." the woman said "...Alexis Cole"