- Text Size +
In the Enormo Engineering Room, buried somewhat deep in the already convoluted hallways of the science facility, two doctors were hard at work. One of them was searching through wreckage via a drone, whose camera showed the remains of a former lab. This lab would be at the center of Minitropolis, in a location that was fairly well known. After all, when his lab essentially "imploded" it made news at the time, even amidst the horrific bombing attempt on Miniborough University.

Giovanni simply watched in awe as his engineering counterpart, Dr. Maximillian E. Mumford searched through the wreckage, every now and then his wavering cameras pausing to show the other doctor what might be important items of interest. Giovanni would lean in and either agree or shake his head no.

"This is remarkable technology, Doctor" Giovanni said, watching on with awe as Max's drones picked through the wreckage with an amazing amount of precision, allowing neither doctor to actually be physically there.

"Indeed" Max reponsded with barely a flinch. After all, he knew how amazing his technology was but he wouldn't turn down a chance to tout his achievements, "and here the board thinks I do nothing but toil away on a few nanite projects..."

"That IS part of what your company does though, right?" Giovanni asked, with some interest.

"Technically... although that was more ... Dr. Hoffnung's forte..." Max said with a pause as he noticed a few dark red shining crystals in the wreckage. He'd peer over to his scientific colleague who would nod, acknowledging their importance.

"Doctor... you mean Trevor?" Giovanni asked, a slight hint of excitement in his voice, "he's still around?"

"He's not around here..." Dr. Max said with a returning hint of derision in his voice, "But that's not important... what is important is salvaging what we can of YOUR life's work, so that we can begin anew!"

"W-Well that is a flattering proposition, Doctor..." Giovanni said, "...but I'm not sure at this point ... I've already had a few ... well, meltdowns as you can see and ..."

"Don't tell me you are thinking of giving up!" Max said, in a surprised and almost offended voice, "You don't think Albert Einstein was having the trouble when studying the theory of relativity??"

"Well ... n-no... I get that science has it's hiccups..." Giovanni stuttered

"Those hiccups are what make science ... SCIENCE!!" Maximillian proudly declared, "Trying variations until one reaches the proper solution ... sometimes the greatest answers are hidden under the unknown... and your work is all about uncovering that ..."

"Y-You're right..." Giovanni conceded, "I guess, ... working in the shadows so long, using inferior tech ... heck, paying CRIMINALS to fund my work..."

"Oh nein nein..." Max said, shaking his head in disgust at such a notion, "those days are over, Doctor Giovanni... consider yourself a full staff member of Enormo Enterprises ... you have access to all of our highest tech and will be allowed to work with pride and not in rundown warehouses ... it's a miracle you got as far as you did in all these years! Imagine the breakthroughs we could make TOGETHER!!"

Giovanni simply had to revel in the doctor's confidence and eventually come around on his own at the prospects.

"I... I suppose you're right..." Giovanni muttered

"What I don't understand is ..." Max asked, with a slight hint of concern, "why didn't you come and find me earlier??"

"Heh ... that's a uh ... story..." Giovanni sighed, recalling his times in "parallel Miniborough"

"Well, we are having the time..." Dr. Max said with a shrug

-----

In Chrissy's apartment, the action was a bit more up tempo as the group of young girls cleared off tables and made space for a party, even while said festivities would only involve the five ladies... well, four as one of them was currently in the bathroom changing.

"Was this supposed to be a costume party?" Mara asked, sounding genuinely curious, "because had I known..."

"It wasn't..." Chrissy said with a half giggle, while an active Delia was over at the kitchen counter pouring a row of shots into glasses. "Lexi was probably just busy ... with ... well ... you know...?"

"The hero business?" Delia chimed in, appearing as a confident bartender while she observed the contents of one of the shotglasses, before sliding it over towards Mara.

Mara, in her sometimes clumsy stupor missed grabbing the glass as it slid past the edge of the countertop but in a lapse of physics the glass floated off the ground just long enough for Mara to save it.

"Nice catch..." Delia winked as she poured some more.

"Huh, guess you really ARE lucky..." Leah smirked at the cheeky red haired elf while she took a drink.

"Yowza!" Mara remarked, smacking her lips as they burned and tingled after sampling the drink, "this is some strong stuff, huh?"

"Nothing too crazy..." Delia shrugged, hiding her devious intentions as she seemed to have infinite alcohol to pour.

She, like the others anxiously awaited their final member of the party who was still in a mad shuffle to get changed out of her superhero outfit.

"Okay ... think, Lexi..." the young superheroine thought to herself as she was holed up in Chrissy's relatively small bathroom. "I can't just leave the party and leave my friends alone with her ... I can't just stay though unless I wear the belt ..."

Lexi turned around, half in her underwear as she saw only one option. She let out a frustrated sigh that hopefully couldn't be heard outside the bathroom doors before making her choice and eventually stepping out while the others were moving about.

"Okay guys, what's the plan?" Lexi asked as Chrissy and Leah looked back and smirked.

"Um... Lexi dear?" Leah chuckled, observing Lexi's current ensemble, "I know you like the belt but ..."

Leah was of course referring to Lexi's current choice of clothes which consisted of a blank tank top and a jean skirt. It was nothing too out of the ordinary save for the giant honking 'SG' logo she wore across her waist, opting to ditch the ShrinkGirl costume with the exception of the prominent namesake belt. She looked like Batgirl working her second job.

"Yeah Lex, I mean the belt is cool and all..." Chrissy said, almost sounding a bit worried, "but ... I mean, we're just gonna be chilling around, not... fighting bad guys..."

Lexi frowned a bit, her hands tracing the belt. She gave Leah a bit of a concerned look, hoping that would be enough to convey that the group could be in some kind of danger even as she was trying not to outwardly show it. Leah noticed her best friends look but was quickly distracted as Delia breezed past, handing her a small glass.

"Drinks are served!" Delia said proudly, slipping a drink into everyone's hand, including Lexi's as she slipped away. Lexi sighed and looked down into the shot glass, just hoping it wasn't spiked with some kind of potion or something.

Lexi frowned, taking but a sniff of her cocktail and nearly passing out, "Heh ... wh-what uh ... did you put in these? Lava?"

"Hah, nothing too much ..." Delia shrugged, "try it, you might even like it..."

Leah took a sip of hers and while her initial reaction was similar to the other girls with a face of disgust, she eventually came around on it, even growing to like it as the drink swirled in her mouth a bit longer.

"It ... it IS good!" Leah said, changing her tune awfully quick as the girls tried to find the best place to stage their makeshift party.

"I'm sorry..." Delia said, clinking glasses with Chrissy who stood beside her with her glass extended out, "You were ... Chrissy, right? You're the one who's going away?"

"Yeah..." Chrissy said, a bit dejected, "just ... circumstances and ..."

"Wait wait ..." Delia said, as if suddenly having an epiphany. Of course the confident woman had done plenty of research beforehand and knew all about Chrissy, and even moreso what her father did, "...you were ... oh my gosh, you were on the news... in the bombing... I am SO sorry that happened to you..."

Delia frowned and wrapped her arms around Chrissy in a long embrace. Chrissy took the hug with a hint of awkwardness in her body language while Lexi looked on with a bit of disdain. Delia wasn't the touchy feely type and even Lexi's at times shoddy "people reading" skills had learned that in a short time.

Still, Lexi found herself joining her friends in a small circle around a coffee table and a couch as Leah, Mara and Chrissy flopped down, leaving nowhere for Delia or Lexi to sit.

"Oh, I'll get us some chairs" Lexi volunteered but to her shock, Delia had beaten her to the task, already dragging over a couple of dining room chairs to align with the coffee table acting as the central meeting spot. Lexi shot her another suspicious look. Delia paid it no mind and continued to mingle with the small group.

"So, it just us tonight?" Delia asked, leaning back and downing the clear contents of a single martini glass as if it were nothing.

"Heh... seems that way..." Chrissy said, seeming a bit shy

"Oh I didn't mean anything bad by it..." Delia shrugged, grabbing a handful of cheese curls from the table and munching on them in between drinks.

"It's not too late to order strippers..." Mara smirked, taking another swig of her shot, clearly being hit by it rather quick, and Mara was no lightweight.

"How many of those have you had?" Leah teased, watching Mara's posture match her slurring voice as she struggled to sit upright in the couch.

Lexi meanwhile would have occasional "sips" of her cocktail, doing her best to not really drink too much of it, already knowing she wasn't great with alcohol and she had too much on her mind to allow it to be a further hindrance as she sat down in the chair provided to her by the lady in black.

Almost as if right on cue, while the ladies discussed what they would do as their first party game, Delia slid a small black box of playing cards onto the table.

"Hey, how about strip poker?" Delia teased, licking her lips as the pack of cards seemed to just show up on the coffee table.

"Strip poker!! Yeah!!" Mara chimed in with no hesitation whatsoever.

Chrissy seemed a bit indifferent to the idea while Leah actually seemed a bit weary about it, shrugging as she held herself defensively and said "...but we're all ... well, ladies"

"I said what I said..." an overly confident Mara chuckled, noticing her glass was empty, "Garcon, may I have another?"

As a couple ladies giggled, Delia simply plucked the shot glass from Mara's hand, but instead of refilling it, she set it off on a counter behind her.

"Maybe you SHOULD take a break" Delia teased, causing the others to chuckle, "We'd like to see you make it to midnight"

"Oh! Midnight..." Lexi said with a bit of a scoff, "we're not uh ... we're not gonna stay out that late, right ladies? I mean ... heh ... class and all..."

"Lexi it's the middle of the summer..." a confused Leah replied, taking another swig of the infectuous cocktail

"W-Well, you know... always best to get on it early ... yknow?" Lexi said, again with a nervous chuckle as she hoisted her belt up a notch as if to secure it to herself extra tightly.

"Lex, this is one of my last weekends here..." Chrissy said, sounding a bit sad, "I'd like to spend it here with all of you ... and ... again thank you Delia for hooking us up with the booze ... I ... can pay you back if you'd like"

"Non-sense" Delia said with a hospitable wave of the hand, "the only thing you owe me is some enjoyment ... now who's in for strip poker?"

Even Leah with the few inhibitions she had shrugged over time, worn down by the others. "I mean... I guess it's a way to show off my fashionable underwear..."

"Yeah! Let's see those undies!" Mara giggled, elbowing Leah who almost spilled her drink on the couch as a result, "am I being too much? ... I feel like I'm being too much"

Chrissy playfully gave Mara a physical gesture with her hands to imply "maybe just a little bit"

Mara pouted and turned away for a moment, her face slowly gaining a crimson color similar to her lovely locks of hair. Lexi sighed, realizing she couldn't stop the activities but she could at least make sure they didn't go into any needlessly dangerous territory. Normally she would be loving this but the constant threat of Delia seemed to capture her heart and mind even as she tried to get lost in the good times she hoped to have with her friends.

Delia grinned over at Lexi, noticing she was a bit further scooched back from the group as Delia herself leaned in.

"What are you, afraid of us?" Delia teased, waving Lexi closer, "c'mon, join the game! Have some fun ... you want something else to drink? You've barely touched your screwdriver"

"Uh ... no, it's good ... I'm just uh ... more of a phillip heads girl myself, I guess" Lexi said, with a shy chuckle.

Usually her lame jokes would land with at least some degree of efficiency but this one left the entire table a little stunned and not in a good way as they simply carried on, beginning to accept playing cards from Delia as she dealt them out.

"So like ... how does this work?" Leah asked, a bit dumbfounded as she started taking inventory of the cards in her hand, her small shot glass perched on the table in front of her, "do we just ... play until we're all naked or something?"

"Oh that's when the real playing begins..." Mara chuckled naughtily before zipping her lips, "Sorry sorry ... I don't know what's WRONG with me"

"I worked with your crazy ass for a few months, Mara" Chrissy smirked, her own demeanor seeming to have loosened up too after just the one drink, "There's nothing wrong with you ... you be you girl"

Lexi blushed a little and shot a smile towards Mara anyhow. There was no need to discourage her friends lustiness, especially as her focus was tied up on other things, constantly shooting glances over towards Delia to see what she was doing.

Lexi lifted up a card from her two hands, about to gesture for another card when she noticed a most bizarre sight.

It was as if all of time had frozen as she looked over at the couch to see Mara turned slightly towards Leah, Leah having a stressed out look on her face in the split second she had been frozen in, perhaps after seeing that her hand just wouldn't stack up to the others. Chrissy was frozen as well, her body leaned in towards the coffee table as if pondering something.

In fact everybody was frozen except for Delia and Lexi herself.

Delia smirked, scooping her cards off the table and holding them close to her face, only her purple eyes showing briefly.

"May as well just lay our cards on the table, huh Shrink?" Delia said in a fairly seductive tone, addressing Lexi and only Lexi since the others were stuck in some sort of time warp. Lexi looked back in utter confusion and shock.

"Um... you mean ... like ... this?" Lexi asked, not getting it and instead literally heeding the instructions and putting her cards flat on the table. Delia grumbled a bit, realizing that her own sly line was in the process of backfiring. She'd grab Lexi's hand gently and force it to retract the cards.

"You know what I mean, superhero" Delia said, slowly calming her demeanor down as she spoke, simply looking at each of her own cards and tapping each one once with a glower purple fingertip. "This isn't really a game of poker, is it?"

"Well no, it's strip poker..." Lexi shrugged, "...for some reason ... guess your master plan is to see us all naked or something"

"Master plan? Grow up, Shrinky" Delia smirked

"You ... can stop calling me Shrinky" Lexi said, her usual friendliness no longer in high supply as she grew annoyed with the invasive witch and her condescending tone. "What did you do to my friends?"

"They'll be back after these short messages..." Delia chuckled, further making a mockery of the situation as she just peered over at them "lovely little bunch though, I'd hate to see anything ... happen to any of them"

"Delia if you touch one hair on their heads..." Lexi growled, going beyond miffed now and full on ready to fight. Delia rolled her eyes and waved her hand.

"So you won't steal a free sample from a Chinese buffet but you'll beat me silly in front of your friends?" Delia smirked, "Who ARE you, Alexis Cole?"

"You know who I am ... I already told you ..." Lexi said, before finally sighing and deciding to reveal her own information, "and I know who you are"

"Oh yeah?" Delia said, setting her cards on the top of the couch behind Chrissy's frozen self before taking another sip of a martini. "And who would I be?"

"You're a witch" Lexi said, although this time not in so much of a playful way as she remained seated, staring down the purple haired enchantress.

"Circle gets the square" Delia chuckled, floating her cards a short distance back into her hand as she crossed her legs, "You figure that out on your own or... did it have something to do with the fact that I literally told you?"

"Joke if you want, Delia..." Lexi said, "but you hurt my friend ... you hurt a few of my friends..."

"Oh I'm so sorry I didn't know..." Delia pouted, as if sincerely sorry but Lexi knew that not to be the case. "Lemme guess, the fairy and the wizard?"

Lexi remained tightlipped but she may as well have confessed simply by witholding the information.

"Look, it was nothing personal, really..." Delia shrugged, "and if it makes you feel any better, you're the real prize I'm after"

"Me?" Lexi asked, confused.

"It'll all make sense later" Delia said, swaying to and fro in her seat, "now shall we resume the game? We don't want to keep the others waiting ... oh and one last thing,. Lexi ... you WILL be coming home with me tonight ... mark my words"

"I wouldn't count on it..." Lexi mumbled as time suddenly resumed.

"W-Wouldn't count on what?" Leah asked, hearing Lexi's perturbed mumbling. She couldn't tell for sure but something seemed to be deeply bothering Lex. She knew her best friend was on her way to the fairy colony before this and that's why she was running late but she hadn't had time to ask Lexi what happened there. She hoped it was nothing super urgent but as she looked down at her cards and her half finished shot glass, she decided to let it go in favor of enjoying the party.

"Uh ... wouldn't count on Mara ... keeping her clothes on ..." Lexi mumbled, trying to get into the spirit of the game as Delia had now completely shifted her focus from Lexi and was continuing on with her rouse as game master.

Mara shrugged and offered a dopey grin to Lexi's quippy remark, as the girls all played their hands, with Mara coming out the loser.

"So... I guess you're the first victim..." Delia smirked, "gonna take off a sock or ...?"

There was a near silent snap that filled the air as Mara finagled around the back of her white blouse before skillfully shimmying her brasierre out from the sleeve and casting it aside.

"Mara came to play" Mara said triumphantly, eager to get the next hand underway.

Even Lexi in her current heightened state of awareness had to giggle at that as the next set of cards were dealt. Lexi glanced down at her hand, seeing that she had 3 Kings, so she felt pretty confident. As the ladies turned their cards in to exchange, Lexi would switch for 2 more, only to look down and see something extremely strange.

Her cards had seemingly transformed and instead of 3 Kings she now had nothing but face cards.

"Well?" Delia asked in anticipation as all the ladies revealed their cards. Lexi just shook her head and revealed her losing hand, completely baffled as to what had happened, although she had at least one guess.

"Tough luck, chica" Delia chuckled, taking another sip of her martini, "what's it going to be?"

"Heh, here's a thought..." Leah winked, "why don't you take off the big honking medallion belt? It clashes with your outfit anyway..."

"Um... n-no that's okay ..." Lexi said nervously, not wanting to be seperated from the belt if she could help it

"C'mon Lex ..." Chrissy shrugged, "I mean it's better than taking off anything super important and plus, it must be kinda heavy... looks like it weighs like 20 pounds"

"It's fine ... it's fine ..." Lexi chuckled nervously

"Just lose the belt" Delia smirked coyly.

Lexi sighed and looked around the table at the girls as they giggled.

"Can't I just like ... take off everything BUT the belt...?" Lexi groaned, almost serious with her offer.

"As sexy as that sounds..." Mara chuckled, "lose the belt"

"Lose the belt! Lose the belt!" the chant would begin, almost as if in a hypnotic timer as everybody including Delia chanted it in almost the same rhythm and cadence. Lexi would groan and unsnap the belt, but she would dangle it just above her purse before dropping it in, making sure to keep the purse close to her person.

The game of strip poker continued as Lexi watched on, Delia delivering drinks every so often, even to Mara who seemed to be in way over her head as she started pulling up her shirt.

"Whoa whoa, Mara..." Leah giggled, "We havem't even played the hand yet"

"Oh... right" Mara chuckled sheepishly, slipping the shirt back on. "Just ... kinda hot in here, yknow... like my head's all fuzzy and burning..."

"Probably the 90 proof alcohol talking..." Chrissy teased, throwing back a small bit of her shot herself.

Lexi sighed, feeling as though there was very little she could do at this point. She could only hope that Delia wouldn't try anything too rash with so many witnesses around, even if they were all a little tipsy. Absentmindedly, Lexi would throw back her shot, finishing it in one gulp.

Almost instantly after finishing the drink, Delia was but a few feet from Lexi, refilling her glass.

"Heh, thought you'd never finish that first shot" Delia winked, going back to sit down after pouring the drink.

Lexi looked down at the drink cautiously, wondering why she had suddenly abandoned her strategy to stay conservative on the alcohol intake. It was almost like she was being persuaded to keep drinking. In fact as she pondered the situation, she was nursing the second drink that Delia had given her and Mara wasn't kidding earlier ... this was strong stuff.

A few more rounds of strip poker passed, and surprisingly Lexi never lost another hand so she stayed completely clothed, minus the belt. Meanwhile Chrissy had lost her belt but nothing else and Mara ... well, regardless of the results she was without pants. Leah meanwhile sighed a bit dejected to be in her black bra as she had lost her shirt after a few unfortunate hands.

Finally Delia leaned forward, seizing most of the cards off the table.

"Alright alright .. this is fun but ..." Delia smirked, "why don't we change things up a bit?"

"Sounds good to me ..." Leah whimpered shyly, putting her shirt back on

"Oh don't be so shy..." Mara giggled, "I'd do you"

"Thanks..." Leah said awkwardly, before adding "...I think"

"So what did you have in mind, Delia?" Chrissy asked

"Please call me Dee" Delia smirked, her eyes flashing purple.

Chrissy suddenly found herself a bit preoccupied as she gave Lexi a bit of a flirty look. Lexi couldn't help but take notice and although her usual judgement would figure something was up, between the strong liquor and whatever magical hold Delia had on the group, Lexi's lustful side was beginning to take over.

"Hey Lex..." Chrissy said, getting up and going right over to the brunette woman, taking the shot glass from her and setting it down on the counter before offering her hand to help Lexi out of her seat, "would you mind helping me pack a few things ... in my room?"

Lexi looked at the curvy blonde with blue eyes with a strange curiosity. Normally so many questions would be going through her head right now, not to mention there had been times during slow periods at school that she found herself fantasizing about exactly this. But rather than question it, Lexi took Chrissy's hand, leaving her purse behind in the process as they two went into Chrissy's room and closed the door behind them.

"I don't get it..." Leah shrugged, "why did she need LEXI to help her pack her stuff? We all could've helped..."

"Lexi's gonna get laid..." Mara said in a goofy voice, laying her frizzy red-haired head on the table and letting out childish little giggles. Delia herself also smirked and let out a deeper chortle.

"This is way too easy..." the conniving purple haired spellcaster thought to herself, watching the drunken Mara and stupified Leah right across from her.

Lexi giggled like a goofy schoolgirl as Chrissy led her into her bedroom. She looked around to notice that the room was a bit of a mess and only a couple of boxes had been fully packed, leaving a slew of clothes and other trinkets around the room.

"So Lex..." Chrissy giggled, a bit wobbly as she walked from taking too many drinks from Delia, "I have to say ... I don't REALLY need your help packing..."

"You don't say ..." Lexi smirked, finding herself more daring than she normally would be as she pressed her body to Chrissy's, one of her hands grazing the blonde woman's cheek. Chrissy turned bright red and didn't seem to hate the sensation but also had a look of pensiveness on her face.

"Lex I ..." Chrissy stuttered

Back in the common room, Delia kicked back seemingly just waiting for the inevitable to take place while Leah and Mara sat across from her, both more than a little buzzed.

"S-So ... where are you from?" Mara asked Delia. Delia, barely paying attention had already begun to make a beeline towards Lexi's purse.

"Hmm? Oh ... y'know, here and there" Delia answered, not really giving the question much due diligence as she leaned over the prized purse with a smirk.

"Hey ... what are you doing, Dee?" Leah asked, still sober enough to tell something was up.

"Huh? Oh ... I just wanted to see if Lexi had any mints in here or anything..." Delia lied, basically preparing for her final move. "...my breath kinda stinks like alcohol ... can't imagine why"

"I may have something" Leah said, pulling her own purse onto the table and fishing through it, "I just don't think Lexi would like you fishing through her purse"

"True, true" Delia said, again, paying no heed to Leah's cautionary words as she simply hoisted the purse onto her shoulder as if she owned it. Leah looked up to see the sight and raised an eyebrow.

"Delia, what are you doing?" Leah asked

Rather than answering, Delia sauntered up to the two ladies and waved her hand over Mara's forehead before making her way over to Leah to do the same.

"...Sleep" Delia whispered and watched in glee as the two ladies obeyed, their mind already mush from the strong liquor. They were soon literally in a comatose like sleep while Delia thefted the purse, but she wasn't done yet.

Chrissy gave Lexi a bit of a concerned look and Lexi, sensing her friends hesitation almost immediately pulled her hand back and ceased her advances.

"Chrissy, if I'm making you uncomfortable I ... I'm really sorry" Lexi said with a sincere frown and a nod.

"N-No ... I just ..." Chrissy said, rubbing her head, "something doesn't feel right..."

With that, Chrissy sat on the bed, a throbbing headache the culprit of her sudden loss of awareness. Lexi took a seat next to her friend to see how she was holding up.

"Hey... take it easy, okay?" Lexi said, still buzzed but trying her best to comfort Chrissy, letting her fall into her arms and giving her a soft hug.

"Truth is ..." Chrissy said, her words still slurring, "I did wanna fool around with you a little..."

Lexi blinked a few times, again conflicted by the situation. At this point she would feel as though she was taking advantage so she was pretty adamant to not let it go any further, even if she had wanted it to.

"You ... you serious?" Lexi asked, "I honestly wasn't sure if you ... you know..."

"I'm ... not sure myself, Lex..." Chrissy said, her words still mumbly but comprehendible, "I've had a few phases ... a few experimentations and ... honestly I always found myself to be straight at the end of the day but ... something about you ... maybe it's just your whole ... I don't know..."

Lexi smiled a bit but tried to keep any sexual desires to herself as she simply looked into Chrissy's reflective blue eyes.

"Hey ... I ... I get it" Lexi said, "and I'm not gonna pressure you or anything ... once we're both sobered up we can talk about it, y'know?"

"Mmmm for sure ..." Chrissy said, a sly smile crossing her face while her cherry daquiri scented lips suddenly made their way for Lexi's, "but for now ..."

Lexi pouted at first but then found herself about to give in, the two women's lips just inches from interlocking when a loud bang startled them both and ruined the moment.

"Hello ladies" Delia smirked, her eyes now glowing bright purple as she had Lexi's purse secured on her shoulder, "Hope I'm not interuppting anything..."

Lexi tried to get up from the bed to get to Delia but found herself momentarily paralyzed as a strong sharp sensation hit her spine.

"LEXI!!" Chrissy shrieked, trying to help her friend, but Delia gave her a tsk and a flick of the hand to send poor Chrissy tumbling into a wall as if she were a ragdoll.

Lexi could only watch in helpless horror, hoping her friend was okay. She couldn't even talk but could only remain under Delia's cold and restrictive magical hold as the cocky and attractive seductress made her way closer to Lexi.

"Now now ... isn't this delicous..." Delia smirked, her tongue briefly swiping across her onyx painted lips as her hand glowed green briefly and Lexi felt a familiar but somehow different sensation, watching the room around her expand as she was being forcibly shrunk by the powerful witch.

"Ugh... you..." Lexi groaned, barely able to move or react as she watched the already tall Delia grow and grow before her. Delia gave her a smug smirk and mimed looking at a watch as if the activity were boring her.

Lexi gasped and whimpered, falling onto her side with purple sparks surrounding her as her new size was currently locked in at no more than a couple inches. She looked up in shock and shook her head, suddenly able to move again, for what little good it would do her.

"You're making a big mistake!" Lexi squeaked, "you realize I can change my size, right?!"

"Yeah yeah whatever..." Delia smirked, rolling her eyes. She had considered the possibility but worst case scenario she could just keep Lexi trapped in a perpetual loop of shrinking, especially now that the "fairy belt" was no longer in play.

Lexi gulped, her body still faint from the electrical magic she was subjected to and try as she could, she just couldn't seem to restore her own size. Realizing she had more pressing things to worry about, the tiny Lexi began to scamper away before a pair of black fingernails easily seized her up like a bug.

"Nuh uh uh..." Delia giggled, her giant purple eyes now staring down her prey. "Be a good girl and I may let you have some fun with me later..."

Lexi struggled and whimpered, squeaking helplessly. Between the magic, the drunkenness and the sudden change in size, Lexi found herself becoming fainter and fainter as she was slowly lowered into Delia's black purse, nowhere near the SG medallion that might have been able to protect her.

As Lexi's consciousness continued to wane in and out, she could only hear one more triumphant gloat from the giantess witch.

"I TOLD you I'd be taking you home tonight..."