- Text Size +
Lexi's breath was hurried and her vision was hazy. She stumbled about and even though her mind KNEW where she was, buried in her purse like a forgotten cookie crumb, she felt like she may as well have been on another planet. Her cell phone laying on its side was nearly the size of the pentagon to her and even if she could somehow mount that difficult climb with no footholds or handholds to speak of, would anybody on the other line of a phone call hear her pathetically squeaky voice? Was she even heavy enough to hit the buttons?

"Fuck I feel so tiny..." Lexi whimpered, before she heard a near deafening thud that knocked her on her butt again. "Oh shit. I REALLY shouldn't have made fun of Chris earlier..."

Lexi's heart raced and she scooted back as far as she could, her back met with the cold unforgiving feel of a stick of her own lipstick which loomed over her like a menacing spire reaching into the sky. Except there was no "sky" where Lexi was. It only appeared to be darkness that begat more darkness.

But she definitely heard the sound of footsteps getting closer.... and not from a distance but almost as if they were INSIDE the purse with her. How would that be possible?? Then again, how was any of this possible?

Lexi trembled in fear and the last thing she remembered before momentarily blacking out was a hand reaching for her and a comforting familiar voice muttering, "Don't worry, luv... I've gotcha"

----

It was late everywhere and that included in the treehouse style dwelling of Spark and her siblings. She lay on her bed as peacefully as could be expected while directing her gaze towards the scared looking figure on her nightstand.

His name was Chris and not so long ago he had been "human sized" and towered over her like pretty much everybody had. The notion of being small never really bothered Spark, nor did she ever even think about it. After all, her interactions with her fellow brethren in Fensteria was basically normalplace to her. On the occasion she did see a "giant" creature, she always found THEM to be the abnormal ones and never thought of herself as "small"

But seeing her beloved friend, looking so frightened even in her "small" presence made her reconsider that and it shook her a bit to see him so scared. HE looked small, and not because of his literal size. He looked frightened, somehow disappointed and even ashamed. Spark had spent most of their time together trying to reassure him and somehow comfort him and he'd perk up here and there but he hadn't gotten a lick of sleep and Spark wasn't going to be able to either as long as she looked over and saw those forlorn little eyes of his.

"Chris...?" Spark asked softly, careful not to overbear him with her voice, "Please try to sleep, okay?"

"I'm trying, Miss Spark..." Chris answered, his voice a bit dim and hollow. One could hear the despair in it. He had only been shrunk maybe a day or so but it felt like an eternity to him. While Spark's now "giant" form took some getting used to, it was one of the few things that brought him some comfort in his current state.

"You don't need to call me Miss Spark..." Spark sighed, "Or Goddess Spark ... I'm ... honestly not sure where your head was at was there..."

"I'm sorry ... S-Spark..." Chris said, getting control of his own words, "I just ... can I rest in your hand again?"

Spark nodded, not hesitating for a moment and offering her palm and the warmest smile she could muster. Even in the dimly lit room, it helped raise Chris' spirits as he himself was raised up.

"Also uh ... sorry about earlier..." Spark sighed, "I guess you kinda DO need to be bigger to administer proper wing massages.."

"I didn't hate it" a suddenly goofy sounding Chris squeaked while standing in the fairy's soft hand. Spark returned a giggle that momentarily flustered him.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you..." Spark frowned, her eyes flashing their sincerity as she looked him over and moved him closer towards her face, "...but ... since we're both up... maybe we could ... finish that talk we were having in the woods"

"Oh?" Chris eeped, having very little say in the matter as he looked up at Spark's gorgeous and gargantuan face from a close but safe distance, "You want to do that now?"

Spark sat up in bed, while keeping her hand perfectly flat for the little wizard "well .. may as well ... unless ... you don't want to"

"No.. I do, I do!" Chris said, his voice showing a hint of excitement, "...and I didn't mean to make it sound like I didn't earlier"

Spark nodded, giving him a bit of a loving smile

"M-Maybe ... we don't even need to have ... the talk?" Spark suggested, her eyes hooded down on her tiny friend, "it sounds like we both are kind of on the same page..."

"I ... I think so Miss... I mean ... Spark" Chris said and nodded, "that I can be so small and still trust you ..."

"...says a lot" Spark smiled, finishing his sentence and beginning to bring him to her lips as if under some kind of spell herself. She paused as she realized just how close she was getting to kissing the young man in her palm. "...is this...?"

"Go for it" Chris squeaked, sounding strangely confident.

Spark gave Chris a long sweet kiss that reverberated about his super tiny body and a smirk after the fact. Chris just laid in her palm with no words but a facial expression that may as well have said "wow."

Unfortunately the sweet moment would be briefly interuppted by Mark who happened to be walking by with a glass of water, rolling his eyes.

"If you guys are gonna DO that stuff, at least close the door, sis!" Mark sighed, a notable annoyance in his voice as he faded down the hallway.

"I was just kissing him! Grow up!!" Spark yelled, realizing she had startled Chris, "oop, sorry hon..."

-----

A bit earlier that night, as Mara had just been arriving and Delia departing from the apartment building in downtown Minitropolis, times were a bit simpler, although hectic in their own way for 20 somethings Justin and Casey. Justin was a typical "gamer guy" of about 5'3, a hefty man although not "fat". The most excercise he got routinely would be playing one of him and his roommates favorite games Overwatch which the duo engaged in even into the wee hours of the night.

His roommate Casey was a pretty laidback girl, also in her early 20s but a bit taller and lankier, standing at 5'7, that is, if she stood up from the couch that she currently found herself sprawled upon while Justin sat on the floor, to allow his roommates legs to stretch the length of the sofa as well as give himself a slightly closer view of the screen -- the 45" big screen as his bloodshot eyes honed in on the content of their game.

This was to say, both of the players were distracted and already in a tired haze, focusing only on their game as a dumbfounded Mara found herself slipping in through the unreasonably locked door. Mara peeked in and then ducked out upon seeing the two gamers and hearing that they were awake (if only barely) from their occasional in game exclamations.

"Josh..." Mara said, whispering softly, "you're sure Lexi is in here?"

"Looks like it..." Josh said "I've tried calling her a few times but no answer... the phone seems to be at a stand still so ... maybe it's still in her purse? But it would stand to reason Lexi is somewhere in that apartment..."

Mara nodded, a combination of worried and confused. Why would Lexi be crashing with these random gamer people that neither of them knew? Was Delia around? Delia wasn't exactly subtle so it's not as though Mara wouldn't have seen her exiting the building if she had. Then again, Mara was still pretty wasted. It was a minor miracle she made it there at all on her trusty mini moped while inebriated.

Mara truly did have the luck of the Elvish on her side it seemed.

Lexi meanwhile was not so lucky as each attempted call from Josh sent a shocking earthquake through her surroundings, the vibration of the phone deafening even as Lexi desperately scrambled to try to reach it.... the location obvious from its bright glow that lit up the otherwise dreary "cavern" with its ringing.

"Oh gosh..." Lexi whimpered, feeling utterly useless as she'd leap at the phone, only to smack her bare foot against it and eventually slide back down like a bug hitting a windshield. She'd stare up at the phone with each missed attempt feeling more and more pitiful and exhausted. Athletics were something that Lexi could usually perform with some proficiency, despite her well documented clumsiness. But in her current state, it may as well have been Mount Everest.

Lexi eventually just sat back down and began to weep after the phone calls seemed to cease.

Mara felt a tinge in her heart, and it didn't seem to be from the overdose of alcohol this time. It was almost as if she could feel Lexi's sadness or at least sense that something wasn't right. Mara took a deep breath and set her apprehensions aside to slide into the ajar door of Justin and Casey's humble abode, greeted by the sight of a sizable living room lined with some gaming posters on its brick walls and plenty of snack foods. Honestly, it looked like a place Mara would have a good time crashing at for a weekend had the circumstances of her arrival not been so dire.

Mara was about to open her mouth to maybe try to ask one of the two residents for help but she was frozen with indecision and her eyes also fluttered and forth between her surroundings and the phone in her hand showing she was a short distance from Lexi's approximate whereabouts, located in a room to her left had she decided to keep going.

"Do I talk to them...? Do I say hi...? I kinda feel like I'm breaking and entering... oh I'm definitely breaking and entering..."

These were all thoughts that pulsed through Mara's mind but she had to act quick as she heard one of the gaming duo belt out with victory, a sudden and loud break in their lull.

"Ha!! Bitch!!" Casey proudly exclaimed, dropping her Xbox Series S controller on the floor as if performing a mic drop, "We fucked that shit up!"

"Hell yeah!" Justin agreed, slapping high five with his roommate to commemorate their conquest over the opposing team in Overwatch.

They briefly glanced at the area behind them to notice the door ajar but nothing else.

"Shit, did you leave the door open, Justin?" Casey asked, having the best view of it from her vantage point atop the sofa.

"No... I bet it was that new roommate of ours..." Justin sighed, as his hand momentarily massaged his temple as if to soothe a headache he had, "...what was her name? Delilah? Delmiah?"

Mara heard the exchange from her current spot, down on the floor, shrunken to hide from sight as she perched behind a bag of Funions. Hearing this confirmed that they DID know Delia ... and were bad with names. But until she knew more, she decided against approaching them. Maybe she had slipped into some kind of convent and these were villainous allies of the devious Delia. The two would surely be a formidable match for Mara if she had even thought about engaging them so she decided against it and scampered towards the bedroom to hopefully find Lexi.

"Oh shit... we're out of pizza" the "mighty warlock" known as Justin bemoaned

"We have more ... in the sink..." Casey sighed, a bit out of it herself

"In the sink or ON the sink?" Justin asked

"...Yes"

Mara meanwhile carefully slipped herself into the bedroom, not sure what to expect. All she saw was the bed, disheveled but as if someone had been in there recently but the most telling sign was Lexi's iconic purple purse. Mara, now her full height again walked over to it slowly.

Lexi from within could hear thunderous footsteps getting closer. Was Delia back? Was it somebody else?

Lexi's teeny tiny body snapped back to life and she jumped to her feet despite also being afraid of who may be awaiting her.

"Delia?!" Lexi squeaked, her voice just seeming to echo off the air itself, "Delia?! Anybody?!"

Mara frowned again, feeling the same strange "Lexi sense" as she looked at the purse, kneeling down to reveal to Lexi a huge green orb. That alone wasn't confirmation that it was Mara though, only that it wasn't Delia.

"Please!! Miss!! Help me!" Lexi shrieked, but her feeble little voice wouldn't reach the elf even at her closer distance. It would elicit a further emotional reaction from Mara though.

"She's in here..." Mara thought to herself, "she has to be..."

Mara sighed, and took a deep breath again, focusing herself to become as small as she could be which would be about 2 inches tall. She walked around the sides of Lexi's purse and stopped at various points. She could hear something. It was faint but it was undeniable.

She heard crying.

"L-Lexi?" Mara said out loud, talking to the side of the purse as if she could see through it.

Lexi heard the voice and squeaked out as loud as she could, "Mara?! Is that you?!"

Shortly after speaking, Lexi simply huddled around herself, clinging to her body as if seeking warmth, pondering how hopeless her odds were and that she likely didn't hear Mara even if the voice was unmistakable. She began to feel faint again, a seeming side effect of her current micro condition.

Mara, fearing the worst as she could barely make out Lexi's tiny squeaks from inside the purse decided it was time to further investigate.

"Lexi hon, I'm coming!" Mara said but at this point, Lexi was too lost in her own dread to hear, stumbling about in her massive purse looking for any hint of escape or hope. Maybe the phone would ring or maybe ...

And that's when the thud hit, leading to Lexi's eventual blackout and Mara's shocking discovery upon finding her now teeny tiny friend in her horrific condition.

----
Also pulling an all nighter was the diligent scientist known as Dr. Maximillian E Mumford as he sipped on a warm tea, entrenched in an interesting conversation with his long time missing colleague Dr. Giovanni Guillardo.

The interdimensional doctor had gone missing many years ago, fittingly enough in an interdimensional experiment gone awry. Long thought to be dead, the strange doctor had been explaining to Max how he found his way into a parallel version of their world and how it took him quite some time to deduce that.

"So what I am not understandng...." Max said, engaged in the conversation while his machinery hummed in the background. "is that ...if there's another version of basically EVERYONE ... how did you not run into another Dr. Giovanni on your side of the portal?"

"Well uh ...I actually did..." Giovanni said, "and that's a long story ... that began my association with the Chaos Crew ... or at least that dimension's version of it ..."

"Oh yes... I am remembering this Chaos Crew..." Dr. Max replied, his periphery focused on a couple of crow looking drone robots that were returning from a long recon mission throughout the city. "Do you need more tea, Doctor?"

As Max went to tend to that he also watched as his crow like Maximite landed on top of a chrome metallic helipad of sorts, transferring its data into a larger computer as its eyes glowed a cybernetic shade of green. Sure enough on the screen would soon populate a series of schematics, much to Dr. Giovanni's surprise.

"Th-THht! That's it! Well, most of it!" Dr. Giovanni said, marveling at the efficiency and how the robot's interpretation even seemed to fill in some gaps that had been lost or deleted in some of the various altercations and unfortunate mishaps that had damaged his lab and its databases, "how were you able to ...?"

"Do not worry about that ..." Dr. Max smirked with smug confidence, refilling Giovanni's mug of tea, "Is it what you expected?"

"It's more than I expected.." Dr. Giovanni exclaimed, "with these designs, I mean ... I could rebuild the entire machine ... WE could ..."

"Precisely...!" Dr. Maxmillian grinned with glee, "And with Enormo's financial backing behind you and the advanced technology I possess, there's no limit to think of what we could do with these things..."

"Well..." Dr. Giovanni cautioned, as he tried to let his own ambitions not jump ahead of him, "it is important to perhaps limit the scope of this to start ... I learned the hard way that interdimensional science is not something to toy around with ..."

"Oh not to be worrying..." Max said, trying to hide his own devious plans as he was already fast at work transferring Giovanni's schematics onto more and more computers as backup. "I never toy around when it comes to science..."

Almost right on cue, there was a small sparking noise and the tiny spider robot that was pushing Dr. Giovanni's mug closer to him shorted and began to walk around aimlessly, losing its homing beacon. Giovanni gave the doctor a concerned look at the faultiness of the creation but the mad scientist simply shrugged.

"Well... there are always going to be a few bugs to work out..."

----

Mara looked upon her twice shrunken friend with glum concern, her usually spirited green eyes lacking their twinkle as she could only observe the tiny and naked Lexi in her hand, passed out and shivering a bit.

"Poor girl..." Mara thought to herself, perusing the purse for anything she could cover her small friend with. She held Lexi perfectly still as she knelt down and noticed a pack of gum that was about the size of herself.

Mara frowned down at Lexi and realized there was no other way to get her hands free so she slipped her tiny speck sized friend between her breasts and awkwardly pulled at the stick of gum, not to chew it but rather to seize some of the shiny foil like wrapping to serve as a dress for the little Lexi.

As Mara carefully tore off a small piece of the wrapper, noticing it was probably still too big, she began to feel a slight tickle arising from inside her bra. Oh no.

"Hey!! Hey!!" Lexi screamed, her vision obscured by the sight of flesh that stretched out a rather vast distance. Lexi looked up and could see what appeared to be Mara's chin, "Mara?! Lemme out of here! Please! I ... I .. holy shit you're big!"

Mara shook her head, not sure what to say as Lexi could feel the goosebumps on Mara's flesh under her tiny naked body.

"Ummmm... I'm not big, luv... not really anyway..." Mara sighed.

It was all still a blur to Lexi. She remembered being shrunk by Delia ... then shrunk again and finally ending up in her purse. It wasn't until she fully remembered that last part that it became clearer than ever just how small she was if Mara was able to populate her purse and still hold Lexi like a bug, albeit in a very embarassing place in her body.

"Mara..." Lexi squeaked, a bit too ashamed to really complain about her current situation, "I ... I ... thank you ..."

"Of course luv..." Mara sighed, "...I wish I could do more to help ... h-here... you can put this on if you'd like..."

Mara again crumpled up the little napkin sized piece of tin foil covering to hopefully tailor it to teeny tiny Lexi's needs. She carefully lowered it down to her and Lexi gratefully grabbed on and pulled it over herself.

It was a bit loose but Lexi hoisted it around herself like a robe, and not a super comfortable one as the crinkly silver material folded and creased along her tiny body in unflattering ways.

"D-Do you think I could come out of here?" Lexi squeaked shyly, "I mean ... I don't hate it but ..."

"Of course Lexi luv..." Mara sighed, having to admit internally that she didn't hate the idea either. She always did secretly dream of being "giant" after all. She carefully plucked up her little friend like a stick of gum since she was wearing the wrapping and set her down on her palm, "I'd ask the obvious but ... I may still have to ask ... what happened to you??"

"Delia! Delia did this to me!" Lexi squeaked pitifully, shouting up at Mara's large face and occasionally yanking on her dress to ensure it didn't slide down, even if at this point it barely mattered. "I... I can't grow myself back either! Please Mara, there has to be something you can do ... I can't be stuck this size! I can't!"

Mara's heart again shook and hurt for her tiny friend.

"I... wish I could ... but I can only shrink and grow myself Lexi..." Mara sighed, "I'm really sorry ... but you're safe now, okay? We're going to take you back to the others and ..."

"What?!" Lexi squeaked, her face turning bright red, "th-they can't see me like this! Please!"

"We've seen you tiny before, luv..." Mara sighed

"But not like this! and without clothes? and ... fuck... I did some really bad stuff, Mara..." Lexi squeaked and trembled, not even remembering all of it but she felt like it was probably overblown in her head.

All she knew is for a period of time she cared to forget she genuinely lusted after Delia's body even as the incendiary witch demeaned her and stole her dignity and size from her.

"Lexi ... we all care about you and ... we're going to help you get back to normal, okay?" Mara said reassuringly, "do you believe me?"

"Of course..." Lexi squeaked and she did truly believe her giant red haired friend even as her heart race and her mind ached. "Leah ... can see me ... she's my best friend after all ... but please ... don't let Chrissy see me this way..."

"I can't promise that won't happen..." Mara sighed, "but I won't show her if I don't have to, okay? Please ... try your best to rest ... I'll have you back in a jiffy, okay?"

"Wh-Where even are we? And how did you find me?" Lexi asked

"Far as I can tell, your witch friend crashed here ... whether she actually lives here or not ... it's an apartment not too far from campus ... and Josh was able to find you with the tracker on your phone..." Mara explained

Lexi nodded as she listened before she also realized that her purse was much more empty than how it had started.

"My costume!" Lexi squeaked, "and the belt! She stole the belt!"

"The ... belt?" Mara asked, a bit confused as to why Lexi would even be thinking about clothes at a time like this.

"My SG medallion thingy ..." Lexi squeaked and sputtered, "...it's more than an accessory... it protects me from dark magic ... Delia ... besides shrinking me, she shrank Chris and who knows what other awful things she's done or will do!"

Mara frowned as she put it all together

"So THAT'S why you were so insistent on wearing that belt..." Mara sighed, "I am so sorry Lex..."

"You didn't know..." Lexi squeaked hanging her head, "who could? Only I could get myself into something this shitty..."

"Hey..." Mara said, somewhat firmly before changing her facial expression to a smile, perhaps the first one Lexi had seen for some time, save for Delia's devious grin at her expense. "This isn't the Lexi I know ... big or small, she always finds a way and so will you, okay? Now you stand up tall, and you ... you retain your dignity, okay?"

"You got it, Mara..." Lexi squeaked, forcing an awkward smile before noticing Mara was plucking her up again between a couple of fingers, "Uhhhh, Mara darling? Whatcha doing with me?"

Mara blushed as she set her tiny friend back on her bosom.

"I'm going to have to sneak you out of here somehow ... I'm really sorry..." Mara blushed, looking genuinely bummed before she heard a high pitched Lexi squeak from her chest

"Are you ... really sorry?" Lexi grinned sheepishly.

Mara blushed and gave Lexi an indecisive stare before contorting her mouth into the kind of goofy grin that only Mara the lovable red-haired elf could muster.

"Alright Lexi luv..." Mara sighed, "Please don't be scared but ... I'm going to have to grow bigger to get you out of here...like full size..."

"Okay ..." Lexi squeaked, kind of expecting as much since she couldn't very well get rescued from inside of her own purse, "thanks for the warning but uh ... I'm not gonna get uh ... smushed in here, am I?"

"You shouldn't..." Mara said, a bit confounded herself, "...I'm not like an expert on boob physics but ... just stay where you are... cling on if you need to and uh ... don't look into the light ..."

"The light in this case is your cleavage, huh?" Lexi squeaked, a bit matter of fact.

Mara shrugged, "I'm not an expert, luv ... just please hold on ... and I'll be extra attentive, okay?"

Lexi lay still and nodded, giving Mara a thumbs up. It wasn't a preferable arrangement but at least she knew was in good hands ... er ... something like that ... when it came to Mara.

With that, came the rumbling. A slow sort of tremor at first that would grow, quite literally, in intensity as Mara slowly regained her full height, climbing out of Lexi's purse in the process and occasionally glancing down at her tiny friend to ensure her well being as best she could. Mara would frown upon reaching full height, only able to make out the tiniest little speck on her breast.

"Lex?" Mara whispered, causing the landscape to tremble under Lexi's body as she yelped, no bigger than a bug against her friend's tit. "You okay?"

"Mara!" Lexi squeaked in her high pitched micro sized voice, "I'm ... I'm okay ... but ... can you even hear me? If not ...don't worry about it ... just ... get me out of here, please..."

As Mara began to slowly traipse out of the apartment, able to simply saunter out the front door as roommates Justin and Casey were passed out with their TV still on, she began to sense that awful trembling feeling in her heart again. Lexi was sad... really sad it seemed. She wanted nothing more than to console her but she literally couldn't even touch her without likely putting her in grave danger.

As Mara carefully made her way towards her moped, Lexi simply lay with her body clinging to Mara's gargantuan right breast as the tears flowed from her eyes. She was happy to be free but she couldn't help but feel the despair of being so little that even her good friend couldn't hear or help her from her current spot. Mara's soft flesh gave her some physical comfort but her heart still ached as she desperately hoped to be returned to normal as soon as possible. In the meantime, she owed her life to Mara and couldn't stop sniffling and choking up at the thought of a life at this current size.

Before boarding her moped, Mara flipped out her cell phone and placed a call to Josh who was very much wide awake and waiting for any updates on his friend while he tried to think of ideas for himself to help her out.

"Josh..." Mara said, sounding a bit forlorn, "I found her... I've got Lexi..."

"You don't sound very happy about it..." Josh said, sounding concerned

"Well ... she's alive and not in physical pain ... but ... it's not good..." Mara frowned "...it's actually very bad..."

"How bad?" Josh asked

"Like ... centimeter or less bad..." Mara frowned, and while she couldn't see Lexi she could feel no more struggle or turmoil in the area of her chest where Lexi had again tired herself out to the point of exhaustion.

"And she can't grow herself back?" Josh asked

"It appears not ..." Mara said, shaking her head, "whatever spell Delia put her under seems unbreakable ... or at least unbreakable with Lexi's abilities... do you have any ideas?"

Josh sighed, about to say 'no' before he glanced over at the folded up Quartzarian gems from Lexi's glove compartment. He had been keeping them by his computer since Lexi seemed to want to have nothing to do with them. Among them was the brightly glowing saffron colored growth gem.

"...you know what?" Josh replied, "I just may have something"