- Text Size +

1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. 

As an experiment I’m placing a Word key with this story to explain some unfamiliar terms.

GTS-goddesses                  

They are famous for being immune to size changing magic and tech.  (There are a few that can change size but the vast majority are stuck at one size). They are also famous for the huge sizes.  These sizes range from 500 feet tall to miles tall. They are also immortal and ageless. Unlike mortals they don’t need to eat or drink.

GT-God

A male version of a GTS-Goddess. So Far Harold is the only GT-God but that may change in the future.

Man bug

What the people of mega world call ordinary sized humans.

Author note: the following is a sequel to 'Mega world survivor' and "Cynthia"

Bess and Harold's revenge

Prologue

"I want revenge. She had no right to take that man bug away from us."

"Honey, I hate Super Teen as much as you do. But she's indestructible. Even I can't change that."

"What about the man bug? She's not indestructible."

"True but she's living in a world neither of us can reach."

"Isn't there something we can do to get back at her?"

"If you mean the man bug, there's nothing we can do unless she's leaves Kim Buck's world. However Super Teen's world does allow mega giants and giantesses."

Over the coming days they came up with a plan.

End prologue

"WHY CAN'T I COME TO?" Maggie asked.

"SORRY MAGGIE. BUT IT'S TOO DANGEROUS."

"WHY IS IT TOO DANGEROUS FOR ME, BUT NOT FOR YOU AND BESS?

"BECAUSE I'M A GT-GOD AND BESS IS A GTS-GODDESS." Harold replied.

Terri Mitchell got out of bed and looked at herself in the mirror. A 5'8" brunette with glasses on looked back at her. Terri hated the glasses, but without them, people might realize she was Super Teen, and she would never live a normal life again.

 

She frowned, as her big brother came into the room. He was 6' tall and was two years older than her.

"Something wrong sis?" he asked.

"Ever have the feeling something bad was going to happen?" Terri asked.

"Do you now have the power to see into the future? Aunt Wanda is coming, worst she's bring cousins Charlie and Cindy with her." Mike replied.

"What a way to ruin a Saturday." Terri replied. She wanted to believe that the arrival of unwanted relatives was what she was sensing. But deep down she knew something much worse was coming.

It was just another Saturday morning to Tom Jones as he was jogging toward Pleasant Valley. Then two enormous figures appeared before him. One was a 550-foot blond woman. The other was a 600-foot man who looked like a cross between a geek and a Greek God.

Tom then came to a screeching halt.

"Who are you people?" He asked. Instead on answering the giant couple looked around and the woman asked.

"ARE YOU SURE THIS IS THE RIGHT PLACE?"

"POSTIVE BESS. PLEASANT VALLEY IS SUPER TEEN'S HOME TOWN." The giant replied.

Tom upset with being ignored, shouted.

"Who are you people?"

Both of the giants looked down at him.

"YOU DARE TO QUESTION US MAN BUG?" The woman asked.

"YEAH! YOU ARE YOU TO QUESTION US?" The man added.

Tom was starting to regret challenging the mega giants. But it was too later now. So he said in a loud voice.

"I am Tom Jones, son of Paul Jones mayor of Pleasant Valley. Mess with me, and you'll be dealing with not only the mayor, but every force he can command.

The couple burst out laughing. Then they said.

"I AM HAROLD THE GT-GOD. POLICE AND ARMY DON'T IMPRESS ME."

"MY NAME IS BESS CASH. MAN BUGS ARE NO MATCH FOR ME."

"Maybe not, but Super Teen is." Tom replied.

"TOO BAD SHE WON'T BE ABLE TO SAVE YOU." Bess said.

Tom tried to run. But Harold grabbed him. Then he sent Tom flying through the air.

"Super Teen help me." Tom screamed as he went flying through the air.

A few kilometres away Terri was greeting the unwelcome relatives, when she heard the scream.

"Did you hear that?" Terri asked.

"I didn't hear anything." Aunt Wanda replied.

"Your not making up excuses to disappear are you?" Terri's mother asked.

"What makes you say that?" Terri replied.

"You have a habit of disappearing on us. I don't want it happening today."

"But I'm a super hero. I fear lives will be lost if I don't go." Terri wanted to say. Instead she said.

"Yes mom."

The next person the mega giants met was a cop stationed at the town limits.

"Halt! State your business here." He bravely but foolishly asked.

Amused, Bess and Harold stopped. Then Harold said.

"I’M HERE TO WIPE THIS TOWN OFF THE MAP."

"But why do you hate this town?" The cop asked.

"IT'S THE HOMETOWN OF SUPER TEEN. A GIRL I HATE." Harold replied.

"BESIDES IT WILL MAKE HIM, I MEAN US FEEL BETTER. AFTER ALL, I FLET BETTER AFTER I DESTROYED CYNTHIA GOLD'S HOMETOWN." Bess added.

The cop then decided to open fire on the couple. But his handgun was useless against them.

"FOOLISH COP." Bess said as she crushed him underfoot.

Bess and Harold then went on a rampage through Pleasant Valley. They destroyed entire residential neighbourhoods. But there was no sign of Super Teen.

"WHERE IS SHE?" Harold asked.

"I DON'T KNOW. MAYBE SHE SO BUSY ELSEWHERE THAT SHE DOESN'T KNOW WE ARE HERE." Bess replied.

Harold frowned; he didn't consider that possibility.

A few moments later while Harold was destroying the local shopping mall, Bess discovered the Super Teen fan club.

The members of the fan club didn't know what to do. They have been shouting for Super Teen for the last several minutes.

"Why doesn't she come?" One puzzled girl asked.

"SHE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOU." Bess replied.

"But she told me just last week that she considered me a friend." The girl replied.

Meanwhile several of the fans were begging that she spare them.

"HEY HAROLD SHOULD I SPARE THE MEMBERS OF THE SUPER TEEN FAN CLUB?" Bess asked.

"NO WAY!" Harold replied.

Meanwhile at city hall the mayor was meeting with town council.

"Our attempts to contact Super Teen have failed."

"Should we call in the army?"

"They couldn’t get here in time. Gentlemen for some time I've felt that we were too dependent on Super Teen. So if there are no objections. There some people I like to call in."

There were no objections so the mayor reached for the phone.

Just as the mayor was reaching for the phone, a wormhole opened up over Pleasant Valley and a figure of mega stature emerged from it.

The woman that emerged from the wormhole was 592 feet tall. She was blond and looked like a super model.

"DARN IT MAGGIE. I TOLD YOU TO STAY HOME." Harold said.

 

"I WAS BORED. BESIDES WHAT'S THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN?" Maggie asked.

 

Meanwhile the mayor was introducing town council to the people he hoped would save his town.

 

"Gentlemen, meet Stan Small, president of "Our Best shrink rays" and Bob the Sizechanger.

 

"Nice to meet you Humans. But why did you also invite Stan? " Bob asked.

 

"We need all the help we can get." The mayor replied.

 

"Gentlemen My shrink ray gun is waiting outside. " Stan said.

 

"Then what are we waiting for? Shrink those megas down to size." The mayor commanded.

 

Maggie was destroying an apartment building when the shrink ray hit her. She was covered with red light. Then Maggie began to shrink rapidly.

 

"WHAT'S HAPPENING to me?" She cried as she shrank from mega stature to man bug size.

 

Bess was horrified. She never dreamt man bugs would have shrinking technology. Images of being shrunk and being put on trail by man bugs filled her mind. She started to back away.

 

"RELAX BESS. THEY CAN'T SHRINK US." Harold told Bess.

 

"Want to bet." Stan said as he aimed the shrink ray at Bess.

 

Bess was terrified when the shrink ray engulfed her.

 

"I'M DOOMED." She cried.

 

Bess clothes shrank and were then ripped to shreds. But to everyone but Harold's surprise, Bess didn't shrink.

 

"That's not fair. How come I shrank and you didn't? " Maggie asked.

 

Stan was also puzzled. Bob questioned if the shrink ray was working right.

 

"I like to see you try to shrink her." Stan snapped back.

 

Meanwhile Bess realized she wasn't shrinking. Then she noticed she was naked.

 

"EKK! TAKE ME HOME HAROLD."

 

"WHY BOTHER? YOU LOOK GOOD WITHOUT A STICH OF CLOTHES ON."

 

"THIS ISN'T FUNNY HAROLD. TAKE ME HOME RIGHT NOW SO I CAN GET SOME CLOTHES ON."

 

Harold then took hold of Bess and both disappeared from sight.

 

"Hey you can't leave me here." Maggie cried as the police led her away.

 

Thoughts that the danger was over were dashed a few moments later when Harold returned.

 

"ALL RIGHT WHERE IS THE JERK WITH THE SHRINK RAY?"

 

"I'm that jerk." Stan replied. He then set the shrink ray on Harold. To his surprise Harold didn't shrink. Despite the fact that the shrink rays was on full power.

 

"YOU FOOL. AS I GT-GOD, I CAN'T BE SHRUNK. LET'S SEE IF THE SAME CAN BE SAID FOR YOU."

 

Harold then turned the shrink ray gun around until it was pointing at Stan. He quickly shrank to the size of a dust mite. Harold then crushed the shrink ray underfoot.

 

"Bob do something." The mayor commanded.

 

"I've been trying. But he really is a GT-god." Bob replied.

 

"So what?" The mayor asks.

 

"IT MEANS YOU CAN'T SHRINK ME OR STOP ME. BY THE WAY BESS IS A GTS-GODDESS. SO DON'T EVEN THINK OF TRYING TO SHRINK HER."

“If that's true you're screwed." Bob commented.

 

"IT'S TRUE. SPEAKING OF BESS SHE MUST HAVE GOTTEN DRESSED BY NOW, I'LL BE RIGHT BACK."

 

Harold then disappeared from sight.

 

"Some help you are. Isn't there anything you can do?" the mayor asked.

 

"Not really. Unless you have access to a smart shield your doomed." Bob replied.

 

Just then the media arrived. Or to be more exact a team from WTBS.

 

"Kristen Wallis from WTBS news. What's your take on the reports of the mega giants in Pleasant Valley Mr. Jones?"

 

Before the mayor could respond Bess and Harold returned.

 

"Oh my God." Kristen cried. As the camera crew started filming the mega giants.

 

Terri watched the television with dismay. She was sitting on the living room seated between Charlie and Cindy. She had thought she had seen the last of Bess and Harold.

 

"I'm the mayor of this town. Maybe we can come to an agreement."

 

"I DOUBT IT. CAN YOU HAND CYNTHEIA GOLD OVER TO US?" Bess asked.

 

"Who's she?" the mayor asked.

 

"SHE'S THE MAN BUG THAT SUPER TEEN RESCUED." Harold explained.

 

"I have no idea where she is."

 

"WE HAVE A GOOD IDEA WHERE SHE IS. UNFORTUNATELY IT'S A WORLD WE CAN'T REACH." Bess said.

 

Interlude

Cynthia Gold watched the television with dismay. She never thought she would be mentioned on an episode of "super teen". She felt partly responsible.

 

"Ms. Gold, You're coffee break ended ten minutes ago. Get back to work now. Or else you'll find yourself an unemployed GTS model."

 

"Yes Mr. Harper."

 

End interlude

 

"So you are going after us, because you can't reach Cynthia?" The mayor asked.

 

"THAT'S ONE WAY OF PUTTING IT. BUT I'M MORE INTRESTED IN GETTING MY REVENGE OVER SUPER TEEN." Harold replied.

 

"But how can we hand her over to you. If we don't know here secret identity?" The mayor argued.

 

"I DO KNOW HER SECRET IDENTITY. WAIT A MOMENT THAT GIVES AN IDEA."

Harold then faced the television camera.

 

"LISTEN UP SUPER TEEN. YOU GOT FIVE MINUTES TO GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE. OR I WILL TELL THIS WORLD WHO YOU REALLY ARE."

 

The minutes passed, but there was no sign of Super Teen. Most people used the opportunity to get out of Pleasant Valley.

 

"WHERE IS SHE?"  Harold asked.

 

"I DON'T KNOW HONEY. MAYBE SHE DON'T CARE ABOUT HER SECRET IDENTITY."  Bess replied.

 

"ALL SUPER HEROS CARE ABOUT THEIR SECRET IDENTITY."

 

"Please tell us." Kristen begged.

 

"VERY WELL! SUPER TEEN IS REALLY TERRI MITCHELL."

 

At the Mitchell household, Charlie and Cindy looked at Terri then burst out laughing.

 

"What's so funny?" Terri's parents asked.

 

"That Harold guy said that Terri was really Super Teen." Cindy replied.

 

"Terri a super hero?" Both of Terri's parents fell to the floor laughing.

 

"I don't know if I should be embarrassed or relieved." Terri thought to herself.

 

Harold was puzzled. He wasn't sure how the townspeople would react to the news. He certainly didn't expect laughter. Yet everyone but the television crew was laughing.

 

"WHAT'S SO FUNNY?" Harold asked.

 

"We find the idea of Terri Mitchell being a super hero so unlikely that it's actually funny." The mayor replied.

 

"ARE YOU CALLING ME A LIAR?" Harold asked.

 

"If you insist if saying Terri is Super Teen. Yes I say you’re a liar." The mayor replied.

 

Harold then crushed the mayor underfoot.

 

"COME ON BESS. LET'S DESTROY WHAT'S LEFT OF THIS TOWN."

 

"I THOUGH YOU WOULD NEVER ASK."

 

By this time most of the townspeople had fled.  Those that were too stupid or slow to leave quickly fell victim to Bess and Harold.

 

"WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO NOW?"  Bess asked.

 

"DESTROY SUPER TEEN'S HOUSE." Harold replied.

 

"I don't think so."

 

"ABOUT TIME YOU SHOWED UP. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?"

 

"That's none of your business Harold. I'm here to put a stop to your rampage."

 

"WHAT ABOUT MY RAMPAGE? I'M I CHOPPED LIVER?"

 

"No you’re an evil GTS-goddess." Super Teen replied.

 

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?"

 

"You deny that you're evil?"

 

"YOU CALLED ME A GTS-GODDESS. I HATE GTS-GODDESSES."

 

"Oh yeah. That right, your too stupid to realize who you really are."

 

"DON'T INSULT MY GIRLFRIEND THAT WAY."

 

"PREPARE TO DIE BUG." Bess screamed.

 

They tried to crush Super Teen in mid flight. But she was too fast for them.

 

"THIS IS A WASTE OF TIME. LET'S DESTROY HER HOUSE."

 

"WHERE'S HER HOUSE?" Bess asked.

 

"GOOD QUESTION. I COULD NEVER TELL FROM THE TV SHOW."  Harold replied.

 

"WHERE'S YOUR HOUSE SUPER TEEN?" Bess asked.

 

"If you think I'm telling you. You really are stupid."

 

"COME ON BESS WE DONE ENOUGH DAMAGE FOR ONE DAY. BUT INTREFERE IN OUR AFFAIRS AGAIN AND WE'LL BE BACK."

 

Harold then grabbed Bess and both disappeared from sight.

 

Super Teen surveyed the damage done to Pleasant Valley. While her own home was intact, the town was in ruins. And so was her reputation as a super hero.

The end for now