- Text Size +

            “If I don’t see the report on my desk in five minutes, you're fucking fired!” Lindsay shouted, shooing away a mousy office worker. She was adorned in a white button-up and grey slacks, her pumps knocking against the front of her desk as she casually sat on it. A line of employees led out from her office as if waiting to be granted an audience with their queen. Chaz was next in line.

            “Hey Lindsay, I finished filing all the Kreuger documents, ordered all of the office supplies we're low on, changed out the water cooler tank, and beat up that guy who bullied you for wearing a dental brace in 3rd grade.” He didn't fully understand what he was saying, the dreamscape providing the script from which he subconsciously read off. 

            “Thank you so much! You're really the only one I can rely on around here.” Lindsay was in the same position, though the dreamscape seemed to bend itself to her latent will. “The rest of you are dismissed. Bother me some other day.” The vague employees, lacking much detail beyond general shapes like their hair and outfits, filed out of the office, leaving the two dreamers by themselves. Lindsay hopped off her desk and sauntered up to Chaz. “I'm thinking it's about time you've earned a promotion.”

            Lindsay caressed the side of Chaz's head and brought him in for a kiss. He lost control of his motor functions, kissing Lindsay back without putting up any resistance. Though he never knew he had feelings for her, it felt perplexingly natural to give into her embrace. 

            “Something's not right,” Lindsay mentioned, pulling away from her crush. “Did someone touch the thermostat? It's so hot in here.” Beads of sweat dotted her forehead. Her cheeks grew flush. Lindsay stepped back and undid the first few buttons of her shirt, fanning herself off as more sweat dripped from her chest.

            “I don't feel anything,” Chaz said, wondering if Lindsay always stood as tall as him. She leaned back on her desk, surprised to find it now only reached up to her thighs. Her slacks felt tight around the waist and her sleeves were stretched back to her elbows. It wasn't long before her outfit's fabric tore along the seams. Her thighs bursted free from her pants. Her remaining buttons popped off her shirt, pelting Chaz as he watched on in awe. Everything shrunk around her as her head lifted towards the ceiling.

            “Ow!” Lindsay fell onto her knees, her underwear tearing off as she filled up the room. The desk got pushed into the wall by her expanding feet, and Chaz backed up into the closed office door as the ground shook beneath him. The floor collapsed under Lindsay's weight, her body still growing and her head hitting the ceiling once more. She pushed at it with her hands as if she could stop her growth through physical force, but she wound up crashing through the ceiling, eventually bursting out from the office building's wall into the busy street outside.

The growth haltered around fifty feet, giving Lindsay a brief moment to take in her surroundings before the growing resumed again. Her office, half of which lay in rubble on the ground floor, looked like the open half of a dollhouse to her. The door to it hung open, Chaz nowhere to be found. Further inside, her employees all stared in shock at their monstrous boss looming over the building.

            “Why aren't you dunces working!?” Lindsay stood up and kicked the building, punting much of the upper second and top floors into the next block over. The dreamscape corroded her inhibitions. The value of life, albeit figmental, seeped away to make room for her growing, carnal desires. Lindsay brought her foot down hard on the first floor, obliterating her place of business and its employees in several, visceral stomps. “You're all so useless!”

            Power. Authority. Influence. Dopamine rushed through Lindsay's brain as she unleashed her destructive desires onto the world. Chaz had made it out before the foot came down. He ran down the sidewalk, twisting his head back to get as much of a view as his body would allow. Though he wanted to stick around and watch the giantess’ display of power, the dreamscape took control of his actions and compelled him to flee alongside the crowd of panicking civilians. 

            Once the office building was no more than a pile of rubble, Lindsay paused her rampage and looked over the city. She had grown to reach seventy-five feet and showed no signs of stopping, giving her a bird's eye view of the surrounding blocks. She took delight in the pedestrians’ terror and wanted nothing more than to demonstrate how insignificant they now were to her. Every step Lindsay took shook the ground, causing many in the crowd to tumble over as the giantess caught up, her stride vastly outpacing theirs. 

            Chaz watched a gigantic hand drop down beside him, the thumb stretching as tall as his whole body. Like a moviegoer gorging on handfuls of popcorn, Lindsay dove her fingers into the crowd, scooping up a squirming mass of limbs that stuck out of the gaps between her lumbering digits. The jock turned his head far enough to see Lindsay toss the group of people into her gullet, moaning as each one slid down her throat. The sight of the bulge going down her neck and the thought of the victims falling into her gastrointestinal pool made it difficult for Chaz to keep running, his other head standing at full attention between his legs.

            Lindsay wouldn’t stop growing, reaching a hundred-twenty feet in no time. If her physical size wasn’t enough, her arousal only intensified with every foot added. She craved satisfaction. She needed a release. She pined for something to buckle under her raw power. The dream responded.

            A tower sprung up beside her. It resembled a typical, ten story office building, but it was warped, twisted into a phallic edifice. Lindsay wrapped herself around its curved, steel frame, the tip reaching up to her clavicle, and grinded against it. Her wet pussy smeared ejaculate across the rounded metal corner. The tower trembled with every undulation; the whole street tremored against Lindsay’s deafening moans. In his reluctant panic, Chaz stumbled, the dream giving him a chance to witness Lindsay embody his fantasies. The phallic tower bent between her thighs. Its glass windows shattered against her overwhelming breasts. The whole building caved in on itself as Lindsay flattened the thing like a pop can. The giantess tore it in half with her body, dropping the crumpled debris onto the building beside it.

            Lindsay took a step back and collected herself. She breathed with heavy gasps, but she was not yet satisfied. The giantess rose ever skyward, surpassing a hundred fifty feet and edging towards one seventy-five. An insatiable hunger, a black flame, lingered in her eye as it peered down the street. She saw the pathetic man quivering on the ground, his body submitting itself to fear and ecstasy. Her lips curled upward. The predator spotted her perfect prey.

            Chaz didn’t want to move, but the dream sent him flying down the street. The crowd from before vanished, their usefulness expired. Chaz was alone, save for the booming footsteps headed his way. He ran faster than he knew he could, but the span of his stride could never compete with the two-hundred-foot-tall woman. Lindsay’s sole came crashing down on him.

            “Nuh uh. You’re not running from me anymore. Never again!” She grinded her ball into the asphalt, pinning Chaz to the Earth under her immense weight. She kneaded him like pizza dough with her ball and toes, gorging on the euphoria running up her leg. Any normal person would have woken up in a cold sweat from being crushed by the one-ton woman, but Chaz was alive and thriving. He felt right at home beneath her, swept up in the comfort of insignificance. He could have stayed there all night, but Lindsay picked up her foot and turned her sole upwards, Chaz’s puny frame plastered to her skin.

            “You don’t know how long I’ve waited for this.” Lindsay peeled the bug off her foot and sat down on the flat-roofed buildings behind her. They buckled under her, and in seconds they lay flattened beneath the fat of her ass. With how big Lindsay had become, Chaz was no larger than her fingernail, his meager body flailing as the giantess dangled him before her expansive face. She giggled and puckered her lips, leaning in for a kiss that engulfed his entire frame. And all too soon, Lindsay ripped Chaz away from her vermillion pillows and lowered him to her crotch. Her legs spread apart, her scintillating pussy welcoming him into its wet embrace.

            Chaz lost all sense of agency stuck to the giantess’ fingertip. Dank walls surrounded him on either side as Lindsay pushed her finger past the gates of her labia. All light vanished from view, and the stench of her arousal devoured the air. Lindsay pressed her miniscule man against her G-spot and rubbed him into her soft flesh. Chaz couldn’t breathe, what little room his mouth and nostrils were given was filled up by the giantess’ ejaculate. His ears were assaulted by her orgasm, the pounding heartbeat and the rapturous moaning. The dream heightened Lindsay’s senses; she could feel every spasm, every gasp for air, every minute movement Chaz could muster in her inescapable grip. It all sent her barreling over the edge.

            As Lindsay came, a tidal wave of jizz secreted over the tiny man, filling his nose and mouth with the hot, sticky load. Chaz couldn’t breathe. His mind grew numb as his other head succumbed to the pleasure of it all. He drowned in Lindsay’s passion, cast adrift inside her. What little vision he had left went blurry, all the noise softened to a murmur, and he was gone.

            Chaz woke up with his boxers soaked, the wet dream having taken its toll on the loose-fitting fabric. Never had a dream remained so clear in his head the morning after, but he couldn’t escape the images of a giant Lindsay ravaging him and the generic city. Guilt panged him, uncomfortable with the lewd thoughts he had of a friend, but he shelved those thoughts to focus on cleaning himself off. He got up off his bed, grabbed a spare pair of underwear, and walked out into the hallway, headed towards the bathroom.

            On the way, Chaz bumped into Lindsay who was headed in the same direction for the same reason. The two glanced at each other, smelling one another’s musk, and blushed.

            “Uh, hey.”

            “Um, hi.”

            “You need to…?” Chaz pointed towards the bathroom’s open door.

            “Yeah…”

            “Ok, you go ahead. I’ll use the one downstairs.” The pair were screaming in their heads, wanting nothing more than to move on from this. Images of a tiny Chaz flashed in Lindsay’s mind as memories of him beneath her foot absorbed her frontal lobe. Chaz fared no better.

            “Thanks. I’ll be quick.” Lindsay turned and took a step forward only to stop in her tracks. She lifted her sole upwards, holding her foot as she inspected its bottom. A gummy, molded in the shape of a man, was plastered against the ball of her foot. “Huh? Where’d this come from?” Chaz’s heart nearly leapt out from his throat as he watched Lindsay peel the gummy man off her skin. She dangled it before her face by the arm and chuckled at its helpless form. “Heh, this kinda reminds me of the dream I had last night,” she muttered. Why the fuck did I say that out loud!?

            “That’s funny. It reminds me of my dream too.” Dude, don’t tell her that! The two stared at each other wide eyed.

            “Really? What was your dream about?”

            “Well, you were in it…”

            “I was?”

            Fuck! “Oh, uh, yeah. We were, like, in an office, and you were my boss, I guess.” Panicked recognition scrawled across Lindsay’s face. “And then, you grew really big, and you stepped on some buildings, and… Yeah, that was about it.”

            “Right.” Sweat poured down Lindsay’s forehead. Was this some kind of prank? How could he have had the same dream as her? A million thoughts rushed through her brain, not least of all was the fear he knew all about her fetish and the fantasies she had of dominating him. She tossed the gummy back onto the floor and rushed for the bathroom. “I’ll catch you downstairs.”

            After cleaning himself up, Chaz got out of the other bathroom and made for the kitchen, running into Lindsay again as she hopped down the stairs. They nodded and continued along their way, acknowledging that the other existed and nothing more.

            In the kitchen, Petra sat by herself at the center isle, chomping on gummies from out of a bag. Lindsay sat down beside her, unaware of the gummy man already occupying the stool. Chaz watched her nightgown-clad butt mercilessly flatten the gelatinous victim. “G'morning. Want some?” Petra offered. Lindsay held out her hand and accepted a small pile of gummies, slamming then into her mouth where they would meet their grizzly end chewed up between her teeth. Save for one lucky fellow, who fell out of her hand and into her exposed cleavage, dodging the carnivorous woman’s notice by some miracle. Petra was more deliberate with her prey, tearing their limbs off one by one and exaggerating her chewing.

            “I'm just going to watch some TV,” Chaz decided, turning his head from the angel's display. He sat on the couch, grabbed the remote and flipped the television on. This’ll clear my head, he thought. The cable channel the TV booted on was playing the 1958 cult classic Attack of the 50 Foot Woman. He switched to the next channel which was wrapping up the climax of Honey, I Blew Up the Kid. The next channel was airing the “Dark Heart” episode of Justice League Unlimited. Following that was the seventh episode of Totally Spies’ fourth season. The next channel was showing the wedding scene from Monsters vs. Aliens, and the channel after that was airing the 1993 remake of Attack of the 50 Foot Woman. “Actually, I'm going to go sit outside.”

            Chaz stepped out onto the front porch and sat in one of the patio chairs. Things were mostly quiet in the affluent neighborhood.

            “Ew! Is that a bug?” A woman in flip flops out on a stroll stopped in front of the beach house and peered down at the sidewalk. “Gross! I hate stupid, pathetic insects.” With extreme prejudice, the woman slammed her sandal into the pavement and grinded her rubber sole, smearing the bug's remains into the ground. “That's what you get, you worthless pest.” Chaz buried his face into his hands and groaned.

            “Is everything alright?” Lindsay joined Chaz on the porch sitting in the chair beside his. The gummy still rode between the unaware woman’s breasts, much to Chaz’s chagrin.

            “You ever get the feeling the universe is trying to tell you something?”

            “Is this about that dream you had?” There was a tinge of hope lingering in her tone. Chaz nodded, keeping his sight trained forward. “Do you want to talk about it?”

            “No. It’ll just weird you out.”

            “Try me,” she sighed. “If it was anything like the dream I had, then I have no right to judge.”

            Chaz scratched the back of his head. "Well, I know I mentioned what it was about upstairs, and that was weird enough. But I didn't mention how it ended, or..."

            "Or what?" Lindsay asked, leaning forward in her chair.

            "Or how it, um, made me feel." Chaz brought his knees closer together, as if to hide his shame. Lindsay scooted her chair closer, suspecting she knew how it made him feel. She knew exactly how it had made her feel.

            "So, tell me," she said, her eagerness bleeding into her voice. Chaz looked up from his lap, but his eyes darted away from Lindsay's face, settling on her knees. They were relatively safe.

            "In the dream, when you got all big and stuff, you didn't just stomp on some buildings. You also did some, uh, some things, to the people all around you." Lindsey perked up.

            "What kind of things," she asked, her mind replaying her own dream in anticipation. When Chaz hesitated, she placed a finger under his chin, and lifted his gaze to meet hers. When his eyes dropped slightly to focus on her mouth, she knew exactly what he was thinking, and reflexively licked her lips. Chaz shivered at the sight. Against his better judgment, Chaz went into detail describing the dream, recalling every little moment that occurred between him and the giant Lindsay.

            “…I’ve been into giant women for as long as I can remember. Something about the power dynamic, the idea of losing all sense of control to a larger woman’s whims. I don’t know. It’s comforting, you know?”

            “That’s wild,” Lindsay remarked, “but I get what you mean. Sort of.” She rested her feet on the chair and wrapped her arms around her legs, resting her chin between her knees. “As a kid, I kept having these dreams where I'd get super big and destroy some evil overlord's castle to rescue the prince. I liked being the one in control. Even now, it's invigorating to think about all the things I could do.” Chaz's heart raced as he too thought of all the things a gigantic Lindsay could do. As if a fog had lifted, Lindsay finally noticed the gummy wedged between her breasts and pulled it out, dangling it before her face. 

            “Imagine this was a person. I could stomp him out with my foot, or crush him between my fingers, or even swallow him whole.” She noticed the semi forming in Chaz's pajama pants and smirked in approval. “God, I'd love to feel a little guy squirming inside me, all trapped and helpless.” She brought the gummy to her lips and slowly kissed it, savoring the attention Chaz's horny urges provided. For him, it was as if his consciousness shifted into the gummy's, feeling the woman's plush lips encompass him and her warm spit spritz him. Pleased with her crush's reaction, Lindsay poked the gummy man past her lips and onto her tongue, sticking it out and wagging it to show her prey off to Chaz. He could feel her saliva pool around him and the warmth radiating from her taste buds. Then, she closed her mouth shut and swallowed the gummy whole, dragging her fingers along the outside of her throat and down her sternum as she traced her meal's descent. Oddly enough, it did feel to her as if the gummy was squirming against her, like it was fighting desperately for its candy life.

            “Did that do it for you?” Lindsay reached over and rubbed Chaz's thigh, delicately groping his sturdy muscles. “I wonder if Petra has any more of those. Maybe we could retire somewhere private and have some more fun.”

            Before Chaz even had the chance to respond, Petra burst onto the porch, her hands full with bags of gummy men. “I've got plenty!” she shouted.

            The two college students blushed and jumped back in their seats. “H-how long have you been listening in on us?” Lindsay demanded.

            “Long enough.” Petra dropped the bags of candy onto Lindsay's lap. “Oh, and I cleaned up the master bedroom, so feel free to use it.” The angel waved and disappeared into the house, leaving the two alone again, seemingly. 

            Lindsay sighed, recovering from the angel's intrusion. “So, what do you say? Want to have a go with the real me?”

            Chaz looked straight into Lindsay’s longing eyes. He never realized how attractive she was, but learning they had something so intimate in common awakened his perception of her. He noticed her luscious brown hair, her long eyelashes, her brilliant green eyes, and her plush lips. Glancing down, he envisioned her without the nightgown, ogling her perky tits, her modest waist, and her admittedly gorgeous feet. “Sure,” he decided. “If it's cool with you.”

            Lindsay stood up and grabbed his hand, ready to lead his poor soul astray. “Chaz, baby, you don't understand how much I've wanted this.”

            Chaz followed Lindsay into the master bedroom, stopping to watch the brunette saunter over to the king size bed, bags of gummies in hand. She pulled off her nightgown, freeing her bare chest and panty-clad waist, and sat down, crossing one leg over the other.

            “You know, Chaz, I’ve been into you for as long as I’ve known you,” Lindsay aimed her finger-gun at the hunk’s heart, “but you’ve always been too tall for my liking.” The finger gun flew back from recoil; a “pow” echoed from its muzzle, the noise courteously provided by Lindsay’s mouth. In a rare moment of tact, Chaz picked up what the brunette was putting down and got down on his knees. “Much better,” Lindsay chuckled. She ripped open one of the bags lying on the mattress and pulled out a gummy. “The rules are simple: obedient tinies are rewarded while disobedient ones are duly punished.” She kissed the gummy man held between her fingers, and once again Chaz felt the massive lips embrace him as his consciousness briefly shifted to the candy. “But I like my men much smaller than that.”

            Lindsay fired her gun a second time, and Chaz fell flat to the floor, facing forward so he could still look up to the goddess before him. His perspective reminded him of the many POV videos he had seen, and though it wasn’t the most comfortable position, it did well enough to sell the illusion. Yet Lindsay wasn’t satisfied. In a huff, she threw her fruit-flavored tiny to the ground and slammed her foot down on it, flattening its pathetic body in an instant. Chaz felt the impact in his soul, the crushing weight that led to instant oblivion. The sensation of snuffing out the gummy man coursed through Lindsay’s leg, its untimely death invigorating her ego.

            “Did I do something wrong,” Chaz asked, craning his neck to meet the towering woman’s glare, “or was that a reward?” Lindsay examined her finger gun and shrugged.

            “You were supposed to shrink out of your clothes, but thinking on it, I guess a shrink ray would shrink those too. My bad.” She lifted her sole, revealing the unrecognizable mass that once resembled a person. “Oh well, no reason to mourn a single tiny. There’s so many more where he came from. Let’s return you to your previous size and try again.”

            With another shot from the finger ray, Chaz got back on his knees. This time, Lindsay leaned forward and poked the man’s chest, holding her finger between his pecks. “Let’s get this shirt off ya. Pow!” Chaz grabbed his collar and began to pull it off, but a thought occurred to him. If the shirt was supposed to shrink off him, then…

            Lindsay squealed as her partner ripped his undershirt down the middle, revealing his chiseled physique barely hidden beneath the white fabric. “Yes, yes! Very good, tiny!” Lindsay pulled another gummy man from a bag and stuck it between her boobs. Chaz felt smothered in warmth as he watched the giantess rub her tits together. Lindsay got so into it, she could feel a pulse come from the gummy man’s body and beat against her skin. “Now for the rest of your clothes.” One hand cradled her breasts together, holding the tiny in place, while the other fired a beam at Chaz’s sweatpants.

            “I don’t think I can tear these off,” Chaz admitted, tugging at his waistband. Lindsay frowned and squeezed her tits together. The pleasant comfort surrendered to suffocating pressure as Chaz’s body tensed up, cutting off his air. The pressure extended throughout his body as if his bones and muscles were ready to give in.

            “You better slip out of those soon,” Lindsay taunted. “I’m not sure how long a little guy like you can last in here.” Chaz collapsed to the floor and wrestled with his pants, prying them off as fast as he could while suffocating. It took some effort, but he managed to slip his sweats and boxers past the waist, giving his member the room it needed to stand tall. Lindsay chomped on her lower lip, loosening the grip she held on her tits in her lust-fueled glaze. Chaz lied on his back and took a deep breath, though he didn’t have long to relax before a foot made itself comfortable on his face. “Very, very good, tiny!”

            Her heel pivoted on his forehead while her ball dragged his lips from side-to-side, the arch pushing down on the tip of his nose. “Now, you’re in the perfect position to worship me. Do a good enough job, and there’ll be a heavenly boon waiting for you.” While he got to worshipping, kissing and licking her sole with the fervor expected of a devout follower, Lindsay wedged gummy people between each toe of her other foot. Afterwards, she swapped feet and did the same with the other, giving Chaz ample time to display himself for the other sole. With every lap of his tongue, Lindsay squeezed her toes, relishing the cathartic act of wrangling her tinies while Chaz jerked at the pinching sensation encasing his whole body.

            Once she felt exalted enough, Lindsay lifted her foot and handed Chaz a pillow to place under his head. “Here. You’re going to want this.” Lindsay stood over him, each leg towering over either side of his face, and let him watch as she pulled her panties off. “Your goddess is nothing if not merciful.” She stepped onto his chest, Chaz lurching slightly at the real weight applied to him, and stood atop his pecks, enjoying the extra inches her human stool added to her height. Then, she squatted over him and sat down, using the man’s face as a chair cushion and stretching her legs across his torso.

            Lindsay sandwiched Chaz’s dick with the bottoms of her feet and stroked his shaft, the motion forcing her ass to grind into the man’s face buried within. But Chaz, ever the gentleman, wasn’t going to let her do all the work. He stuck his tongue out and licked the woman’s taint, his wet muscle sending a jolt up Lindsay’s spine. As she stroked, she readjusted herself so that her brown eye was within range of her lover’s tongue, her feet going harder on his dick as if mushing the reins on a horse to go faster. Chaz complied and licked her asshole clean, becoming more and more stiff with every tug at his cock. Eventually, he couldn’t take anymore and released his hot load into the air.

            Cum rocketed out of his fountain, launching up in the air before raining down on Lindsay’s feet. Jizz pelted her toes, drowning the fruit-flavored tinies in the sticky secretion. Lindsay scooted up to his chest to give Chaz a chance to breathe, though the woman sitting on his lungs made that a bit difficult. She picked out each of the cum-soaked gummies from her toes and sucked on them, their sugary sweetness blending eloquently with the salty protein, before swallowing each one whole.

            It was as if a vision played out before his eyes. Chaz saw himself travelling down Lindsay’s esophagus and landing in her stomach, her searing gastric acid welcoming him to his final resting place. Lindsay felt the gummies’ essence become one with her, their candy lives disappearing to fuel hers. She rubbed her belly and savored the moment, giving Chaz one last chance to recover.

            Next, Lindsay stood up off Chaz and sauntered back to the bed, sitting on the edge with her legs spread. “Did you enjoy your treat, tiny?” Chaz nodded in approval, afraid of talking back to his goddess. “Good. Now it’s your turn to service me.” Lindsay pointed at her ankle and traced a path up her leg leading to her crotch. Chaz rolled over and gently grabbed her foot, resting his cheek against her ankle. He slowly crawled up her leg, kissing her calf, knee and thigh until he reached his destination.

            Lindsay’s wet pussy reeked of her arousal, and Chaz wasted no time digging in. He nibbled on her labia and lapped at her clit, sending the woman bucking in pleasure. Lindsay grabbed the back of his head by the hair and pushed him against her, not allowing him to let up for a second. Her ejaculate covered his mouth and drenched his tongue while her thighs squeezed his head on either side. The two went at it until Lindsay decided she needed something even more satisfying.

            “Hey, would you mind if I grew you back to normal size. You know, so we could…” Before she could finish the thought, Chaz leapt onto her and mounted her on the mattress. Thoughts of their roleplay vanished, their fetishes shelved, as Chaz pounded Lindsay, his girth surpassing her long held expectations. Any insecurities, any doubts, any thoughts regarding any others, all of it went out the window as the two made love. As fate had decreed it, the two were finally together.

            Petra, her cute face warped by a mischievous grin, hunched by the closed door of the master bedroom, listening in on the moaning and groaning erupting from inside.

            “Watchu up to?” Molly asked, coming up the stairs into the second floor hallway. Petra quickly stood and feigned innocence.

            “Nothing. Angel business, you know the drill.”

            “Sure.” Molly didn’t buy it, but figured it best not to ask questions. “Well, me and Becca are going to go out and grab lunch, if you want to come. By the way, have you seen Lindsay and Chaz…?”

            “Oh, they’re preoccupied at the moment!” Petra hooked her arm around Molly’s and led her back down the stairs. “But sure, I don’t mind joining you. I believe my work here is done.”

Chapter End Notes:

Shout outs to MicroThaumaturge who provided some very helpful insight while writing this chapter. If you haven't already, go read his stories on here. They're great stuff.