- Text Size +

            The group of five spent the evening about town: bar hopping, eating exotic foods, singing karaoke, and consuming more alcohol than what would generally be considered reasonable. By the time they got back to the beach very early in the morning, everyone was ready to turn in, save for a certain couple in the master bedroom. Under Petra's guidance, Molly took it easy on the drinks, easier than her friends at least, preserving her coherence for a special surprise the angel had planned.

            Molly watched from the bedside, holding Ren in her hands, while Petra rolled out a sleeping bag on the floor, all three still fully clothed. She had no clue as to what kinky business she'd be in for, but the pink-haired cutie hadn't steered them wrong yet.

            “All set,” Petra declared, patting the sleeping bag. “Molly, you lay in here. You can set Ren on the floor.” Molly did as instructed, leaving Ren by himself beneath the bed as she wrapped herself up in the cushioned sack and rested her head on a pillow Petra provided. “Now, lay still and close your eyes.” The angel mumbled some indecipherable incantation, holding her hand out as if waiting to accept something. A white rune spiraled out from Molly's chest, hovering over her while Petra chanted.

            Suddenly, Molly's body fell limp, lying unconscious. Though faint, her heart still beated, and her lungs still drew breath, but it was obvious no amount of shaking would wake her. Petra didn't react, continuing to hold her hand out. As anxious as Ren was, he stood still and waited for his guardian to finish, trusting that all was going well.

            Finally, Petra ceased chanting, smiling at the miniature woman now standing in her hand. Molly patted herself down, the T-shirt and jeans she was wearing replaced with a white, silk long-sleeve and matching pants. Her body felt way lighter, less drowsy; she felt as if she could run an endless marathon or fight off a horde of gorillas. Existing became effortless. Discomfort was nothing more than a memory.

            Then, she noticed the statuesque face bearing down on her and realized the soft yet firm ground beneath her was skin. “You shrank me?”

            “Not exactly, but it would look that way from your perspective.” Petra beckoned Molly to walk to the edge of her palm and look down. Below, Molly's unconscious body was still cocooned in the sleeping bag, size unchanged. “I separated your soul and body, turning you into a sprite temporarily. Think of it like astral projection, only your spirit’s been given a physical form. Like Ren!”

            At the mention of her husband, Molly darted to the other side of the expansive palm, peering over the edge to find him. Sensing the tiny lady’s eagerness, Petra lowered her hand to the floor, closer to the bed where Ren stood. Molly jumped off it before it even reached the ground, running towards her partner at full sprint. Ren held his arms outstretched to catch Molly as she leapt onto him, wrapping her legs around his waist and squeezing his torso tightly against hers. “Ren!” Molly couldn’t remember the last time he held her like this, but she would never forget this feeling for all her life.

            “You’re looking great, dear. Have you lost weight?” Ren kissed her on her cheek.

            “Shut up!” Molly ravaged his mouth with hers. “You’re ruining the moment, dumbass.” A tear streamed down her face as they made out. Eventually, she got off Ren and stood on her own, the couple resting their foreheads against one another's as they relished in the mirth.

            “I figured you'd both get a kick out of this,” Petra remarked, observing from far above. Molly still had to adjust to being so much smaller than her.

            “How long can I stay like this?”

            “I'd recommend no more than eight hours.” Petra picked the couple up and held them over Molly's unconscious body. “Your body sleeps while the soul's away. When you return to it, you'll feel fully refreshed, but sleeping for too long comes with its own problems. Don't want to atrophy or anything.”

            Molly leapt off Petra's hand onto her own face, walking along her cheek like she was hiking on some hill. She immediately spotted how long her nose hairs had gotten as well as the blackheads beginning to form on her nose. “So, this is what you see everyday,” she mused as Ren jumped down to join her. “I've gotta be more conscious about my hygiene.”

            “Nah. You're perfect as you are.” Ren wrapped his arm over her waist, still amazed he could actually hold her.

            “But look at all the crust in my eye. And is that dandruff? I have dandruff!?”

            “Only a couple flakes,” Ren said, trying to defuse the situation. “I never even noticed until I could get this close. No one normal can see it.”

            “Petra, did you know I had dandruff?”

            “I'm not a fair judge, partially omniscient and all. It’s honestly not that noticeable.” Petra's attempt at defusal wasn't any more effective in calming Molly’s concern, but she digressed to worry about it another time.

            “Still, it is cool being able to see things from your perspective. I'm starting to get how you have so much fun climbing on me.” She hopped on her cheek, marking how supple her skin was. “More importantly…” Molly slipped her hand down Ren's pants, grasping onto his package with reckless abandon. “...it's been too long since I could get my hands full of you.” She groped his sack hard, knowing his invulnerability meant she didn't have to be gentle no matter her size. Ren trembled in his wife's grip, her hand gliding seamlessly from his balls to his shaft, showing no mercy at any point. “Petra, honey, could you be a doll and carry us to bed?”

            “Actually, I had another idea in mind. Have you two ever done it on a waterbed before?”

            Molly cocked an eyebrow. “Can't say we have.”

            “Wonderful! It won't be quite the same, but I think it'll blow you away nonetheless.” Petra bent over and slurped the couple into her mouth, laughing as the tiny two tumbled onto her tongue. “Ha’ ‘un in ‘ere!”

            Upon getting her bearings, Molly crawled over to where Ren was lying, close to the tip, and mounted him. Drool pooled in the depression under his body, soaking his backside and Molly’s knees. The faint light pouring in through Petra’s open mouth illuminated Molly as she pulled her top off, tossing the article into the gaping chasm behind her. She tucked her arms under Ren’s shirt, feeling up his abs and pecks as he scrambled to disrobe. Once Ren’s shirt was off and lost somewhere beneath the behemoth tongue, Molly closed in on him, kissing him passionately while their chests ground against each other.

            Try as she might, Petra couldn’t hold still, her tongue undulating to the rhythm of the couple’s lovemaking. Her open mouth salivated, quickly filling up the chamber and drenching the couple in viscous spit. Molly and Ren were too preoccupied to notice the light vanish around them. Petra closed her mouth and pressed her tongue against the roof, mashing the lovers together against her hard palate as she swallowed. The force of her gulp tugged at the sprites’ bodies as if they were caught in a vacuum. The grooves of Petra’s hard palate grinded against Molly’s back as the angel’s tastebuds dragged across Ren’s.

            Petra lowered her tongue again, allowing the two in her mouth to get back to it. While they were tearing each other’s pants off, the angel got up off the floor and sat down on the king-size bed, leaning against the headrest. She kept her mouth closed, causing her tuberose scented breath to fill up the lovers’ quarters; amidst the heat of passion, the aphrodisiac only further heightened the couple’s fervor. Completely bare, Molly held herself over Ren’s cock, the tip of his erection breaching her labia and dipping into her glistening vulva. She gyrated her hips, waxing his thick member with her womanhood.

            Petra, lost in the taste of the others’ arousal, flicked her tongue, sending the couple rolling over towards the back of her mouth. Ren was now on top as he stared into the bottomless pit before him. One hand held down Molly’s arm; the other squeezed her breast. A sense of authority that had long been lost to him overwhelmed Ren’s senses as he exerted himself onto his wife. Molly submitted, finding her husband’s newfound confidence, as well as his spritely strength, sexy.

            With all the tickling at the back of her throat, Petra couldn’t take it anymore. She swallowed. Though this time, she couldn’t grab hold of the couple, both of them succumbing to the gale force of her throat. Wrapped up in one another, the pair fell into her esophagus, the tight, wet walls bringing them ever closer as they continued to fuck upside down. They slowly slid down the slick tube, mucus coating their entangled bodies. Petra's deafening heartbeat rang in their ears as they descended.

            From the esophagus, the couple plopped into the cavernous stomach. Its “waters,” tuberose essential oil, were shallow, giving the entwined lovers plenty of space among the stomach's sinewy lining. It was almost like having sex on a waterbed, if the waterbed was soaking wet and pulsating. The two tumbled about, fighting for a spot on top as they made love in the angel's gut. The gurgling rising up through the cavern was almost as loud as the couple's moaning.

            Petra rubbed her belly in satisfaction. She could feel every thrust inside her divine form. Though she'd have loved to sit back and absorb the moment, Petra had work to do, and now was the time to do it with her charges preoccupied. Petra got up off the bed and left the master bedroom. Heading towards Chaz's room, the angel walked an inch off the ground so that her footsteps made no noise. The couple inside her felt the tremors caused by her moving body, but they were too enamored by one another to pay it any mind.

            Chaz was sprawled out on his bed, deep asleep and unaware of the angel standing over him. Petra bent down and kissed him on the forehead, eliciting a delirious mumble and nothing more. “Sweet dreams,” Petra whispered, sauntering out from his room to reach Lindsay's. The door to her bedroom was shut, and though Petra would have preferred to teleport to the other side, doing so would drop the lovebirds in her stomach onto the hardwood floor below. She twisted the doorknob and gently pushed it open, sending the loudest creak echoing through the room.

            Petra froze, eyes wide. To her relief, Lindsay was still snoring. She pushed the door further, composing a creaking cacophony, but thanks to an irresponsible amount of daiquiris, the collegiate woman was out cold. Petra held the door open enough to slip through, accidentally pushing it further with her obnoxiously large boobs, and by some miracle, got inside without waking anyone. She kissed Lindsay’s forehead and sprinted out the door, refusing to shut it on her way out.

            The pink-haired angel flopped onto the king-sized bed and vanished in a flash of light. Molly and Ren fell onto the vast mattress, their eyes readjusting to the room’s ambient light. Having climaxed back in Lindsay’s room, the two were enjoying the afterglow as their immortal bodies recovered. They steadied themselves on the bedsheet, Petra’s bodily fluids having vanished with the angel.

            In another flash of light, Petra reappeared in all her naked glory. She kneeled before the couple, her thighs rising up on either side like impregnable walls. Her soft tummy led up to her buxom chest hanging over the tiny pair. A Cheshire grin peeked through the gap between the mountainous tits. “Hope you had your fun because now it’s my turn.” She pinched the two between her fingers, Ren in her left hand and Molly in her right. With zero hesitation, she brought the puny man to her lips, plastering him against them as she drowned him in spit. Her tongue bore into his miniscule frame and licked him fervently. Molly could do nothing within Petra’s grip but watch the gargantuan angel toy with her man. “What’s the matter? Jealous much?”

            Petra tossed Ren aside, dropping him on the bed behind her, and raised Molly to her waiting mouth. The angel’s tongue forced its way between the puny woman’s legs, lathering her crotch in warm saliva. Molly couldn’t fathom the power Petra exerted on her. The licking was one thing, but even the simple act of breathing on her sent Molly spiraling. Is this what it’s like for Ren?

            On the flipside, Ren pulled himself up off the bedsheet, though he wasn’t standing for long. He noticed the encroaching shadow too late as Petra’s monstrous rear lowered itself on top of him. She grinded him into the mattress, the immense weight of her cheek flattening Ren like a pancake beneath a heavy iron griddle. Petra kept him down there until his wife came, which did not take long under the angel’s influence, and then lifted her ass off the bed, the sprite glued to her heavenly skin. After peeling Ren off her, Petra dangled him by the ankle next to Molly who was catching her breath between Petra’s forefinger and thumb.

            Petra collapsed onto the bed and placed Ren and Molly on her nipples, her breasts stretching out beneath them like rolling hills. “Worship them,” she commanded. Ren got down on his hands and knees and kissed the angel's areola, working up to the nub; Molly shortly followed his lead. With her willing slaves hard at work, Petra rested her hands behind her head and savored their undivided attention. In his short time as a sprite, Ren had mastered the art of devotion, treating a single body part as well as if it were its own person. He kissed, licked, sucked, and bit with the dedication of a loyal follower. 

            “Not to be a backseat lover, but you could take some pointers from your hubby, superstar.”

            “Give me a break, I'm trying. He has way more experience with this than I do.” Molly showed just as much enthusiasm, but her technique could use practice. She struggled to manipulate the nipple at her size, attempting to wrap her microscopic mouth around it and failing to do much more than nibble on the pink nub. Across the valley, Ren couldn't believe he was better than Molly at something. It felt wrong, but a peculiar sense of pride welled within him.

            “Hmmm, maybe you'll perform better on my foot,” Petra mused. “Ren, be a dear and help your wife out.” Ren hopped off Petra's boob into her cleavage, and Molly slid down the buoyant slope to join him, the latter stretching her calves and priming for a run upon landing.

            “Let's race,” Molly suggested. “Whoever gets to her ankle first gets a special prize.”

            “And what would that be?” Ren asked, trying to mimic Molly's exercises. 

            “We'll let Petra decide.” The tiny woman nodded to the bigger one and got into position, waiting for her soulmate to mirror her. “Ready, set, go!”

            Immediately, Molly left her partner in the dust, sprinting towards the angel’s abdomen while Renton lagged behind. His infinite stamina and immortal physique certainly made him more competitive than he ever could be alive, but none of that could compare to the actual athlete he was up against. By the time Ren reached Petra’s navel, Molly was already at her waist, leading by a full four inches and not slowing down. Molly felt weightless running across Petra’s gigantic body. The soft, pliable skin didn’t make for the best terrain, but Molly’s muscles didn’t tire, her breath didn’t waiver; it was like she was hopped up on a lifetime’s supply of adrenaline. She darted from the waist to the thigh, over the knee to the shin, and reached the ankle in no time, leaning up against Petra’s upturned foot while she waited for her lagging husband. Petra simply giggled, adoring the gentle sensation of pitter-pattering on her skin as the couple traveled down her body.

            After a few seconds, Renton finally got to Petra’s ankle, hands on his knees as he caught his breath. “What’s your deal?” Molly asked. “You don’t need to breathe, remember?”

            “Psychological… response…” Ren muttered. “Seeing you blaze ahead reminded me of when we were younger.”

            “You did always suck at tag.” Molly leaned in to kiss him, taking his breath away once more. “Come on now, climb this foot and show me how it’s done.” Petra tilted her foot forward at an angle so the pair could walk up it. Ren took Molly by the hand and led her up the slope. Once they reached the toes, Petra rose her foot back up so they could slot in on either side of the middle digit.

            “First, you want to wrap your arms around the toe like you’re hugging a tree,” Ren instructed. Even fully stretched out, their arms didn’t come close to touching each other’s, separated by a thick wall of toe. “Then, you want to knead the skin with your palms as best you can while kissing the part in front of you. I usually intersperse kissing with licking and massaging with rubbing in wide, circular motions. That’s what you like, at least. I get the feeling Petra’s tastes won’t be too different.”

            “Damn, you really are a master at this.” Molly did as Ren explained, following his movements with a satisfying, if not entirely intentional, delay. Judging by the humming coming from the other end of the bed, it appeared to be working. Molly got really into it, putting her all into worshipping the angel. Petra’s skin smelled of vanilla though its taste carried with it the subtle saltiness of sweat. I wonder, if I were to stay at this size, would I develop a foot fetish too?

            “Much better, superstar,” Petra praised after a few minutes of unwinding. “Now, you’ve earned that special prize you mention earlier.” The angel plucked Molly from her foot and chanted her spell, dispersing Molly’s spritely form into a billow of white petals. The petals lingered for a moment in the air before rushing off into the sleeping Molly’s mouth. A few seconds passed, and Molly woke up.

            While her lover readjusted to her mortal body, Petra held Renton in her hand, grabbing a bottle of lube off the nightstand and dowsing him in it as she squirted it into her palm. She rubbed her hands together, catching Ren in the flurry in between, and lathered up. “You can take your clothes off. I’m sure you see where I’m going with this.” Molly didn’t ask questions. She simply smiled and removed her shirt and jeans, sliding out of her underwear as she joined Petra on the bed. Molly lied forward and presented her rear to the angel.

            By the time Ren realized what was happening, it was too late. Petra held Ren against Molly’s brown eye with her first and middle fingers and then shoved his whole body through the puckered gates with a simple poke. The sprite plunged through the anus and deep into the rectum, the angel’s fingers trailing close behind as they rammed him into the sweltering pit. The air was stuffy, and the anal walls were soft and slick. Ren, covered in lube, couldn’t keep himself straight, sliding ceaselessly between Petra’s fingers and Molly’s inner flesh. And that was before the rumbling.

            Petra’s fingers started vibrating at an intensity far higher than any sex toy Molly ever owned. Ren was battered to-and-fro, his ears filled with Petra’s buzzing fingers and his wife’s thundering moans. His vision blurred, and his bones rattled, and he lost all control over his body, but he was glad his wife was enjoying it. Petra twirled her fingers inside Molly’s ass, spinning the sprite around like food in a blender. This shot Molly straight into seventh heaven, but when Petra brought her other vibrating hand to Molly’s clit, that sent her soaring past cloud nine. As Molly came into her hand, Petra eased off the on the shaking, pulling Ren out with her fingers.

            “Oh God, that was awesome,” Molly huffed, falling flat onto the bed. “Is Ren alright?”

            “He seems out of it,” Petra observed, dangling the dazed sprite before her face. “I may have overdone it. Looks like he’s gonna need some time to recover.” Petra laid down beside Molly, lowering Ren between their ample bosoms as they each laid on their sides. Renton had lost all sense of himself; the only thing he could perceive was the warmth of the women surrounding him.

            “Hey, could you turn me into a sprite again?”

            “Sure thing.” Petra said the magic words and Molly’s shrunken figure appeared on her own bare shoulder. She hopped down onto her chest, quite impressed by how massive her assets were, and delved between the pairs of boobs to find her husband. It was surreal hearing her pulse harmonize with the angel’s in the endless sea of fat, but after a little swimming, she found Ren’s half-conscious body and nuzzled up beside him. Petra remained still, keeping her breasts pressed against the sleeping Molly’s so that the two sprites could cuddle together in peace, swathed in love.