- Text Size +

            “Someone’s in a good mood,” Becca commented, hearing her friend hum in the seat in front of her. The last time she had seen Molly was the day before the funeral, and the mourning woman was so depressed that Becca was genuinely concerned for her well-being. But seeing her now, it was like her best friend and soulmate was alive and well.

            “I know I said the funeral would help you process your grief,” Lindsay chimed in, seated in front of Molly, “but I wasn’t expecting a complete one-eighty.”

            “Let’s just say I had a religious experience over the weekend,” Molly admitted. “Honestly, I can’t remember the last time I felt so happy.” The three women were sitting in their capstone five minutes before class began.

            “I don’t mean to sound judgey,” Becca started, “I’m glad you’re happy, but don’t you think you’re moving on too fast? Ren was everything to you.”

            “He still is,” Molly protested. “The thought of losing him makes my heart still, but that’s not the right way to look at it.” She placed her hand on her heart. “I believe he’s still with me, just out of sight, and I know that he wouldn’t want me to be depressed. He wants me to be happy and live my life to the fullest on his behalf.” Becca and Lindsay glanced at each other, unsure if they should be happy for or concerned over their friend’s recent development. What they weren’t aware of was how literal she was being.

            Renton was nestled deep within the soft confines of his love’s cleavage. His immortal body wasn’t capable of sleep, but the overpowering coziness of his wife’s breasts lulled him to a heavy stupor. Her body heat exuded from her supple skin and mixed with the scent of her vanilla bodywash to create a paradise more divine than Heaven itself.

            “I think you skipped, like, three stages of grief there,” Lindsay commented, “but if you’re already at acceptance, then there’s no need to pull you back out of it.” The second hand on the clock struck 10:05am, and the professor came trotting in with his mess of a briefcase.

            “Morning, class. How was everybody’s weekend?” As he sloppily organized his desk, he turned his attention to Molly. “Are you doing alright?” he asked her directly.

            “I’m doing great!” Her enthusiasm took him by surprise, but he didn’t know her well enough to pry.

            “That’s good to hear. Now, class, today we’ll…”

            “How’re you holding up in there?” Molly asked, peeking through the tugged collar of her shirt.

            “Mmmmmmmmm.” Renton was too relaxed to form coherent words. Thanks to a vocal link Petra set up between their souls, Molly could clearly hear Renton’s voice as if he were normal sized. This meant that he could talk to her freely without being held up to her ear while his barely audible squeaks remained imperceptible to anyone nearby. Still, the couple acted cautiously, only communicating when they were alone as to avoid drawing suspicion.

            The campus library was held within a multi-floor tower with each floor hosting a different section. Most people took the elevators to reach the upper floors, unwilling to hike ten stories for the dense, seldom referenced tomes contained at the top, meaning the top of the staircase was one of the most secluded spots on campus. To the side of the stairs, against the windows looking out over the bustling downtown, was a small balcony hosting a few tables and chairs, far less used than the ones inside the library itself, making this the perfect spot for anyone looking to isolate themselves on campus.

            Molly reached into her shirt and plucked her passenger from his sanctuary. Dangling upside down by the leg, the small man clawed at the air below him, desperate to return to paradise. “Come on,” Molly giggled, “a short break isn’t going to kill you.” She set him down on the wooden table before her. The table’s surface wasn’t large, about the size of a football field for little Ren, and a decent chunk of it was taken up by a Styrofoam hangar and a paper coffee silo.

            “I know you don’t get hungry anymore, but you’re welcome to have some.” Molly opened the Styrofoam container, revealing a panini and chips inside. Renton couldn’t see over the container’s lip, but he could smell the sandwich as its spiced scent wafted from the Styrofoam. The food’s aroma was magnified a hundredfold for the centimeter man, making his mouth water despite no longer having the instinctual urge to eat. Molly pinched him between her fingers and lifted him over the sandwich, lowering him onto an awning of semi-melted cheese hanging off the rim of the bread. Renton’s gooey floor stuck to his hands and knees, binding him to the sandwich like a sticky trap. He tried eating it. The dense slice of provolone proved difficult to chew through, but his tiny teeth eventually tore through it.

            Watching him swallow, Molly pried Renton from the cheese, tearing off a piece of ham and setting him on it. The tender meat proved somewhat easier to chew through, its savory richness flooding his tastebuds. He took a few bites off a slice the size of his torso and set it down, his body covered in grease and cheese.

            “I’m full,” Ren sighed, leaning back to let the food settle.

            “Already? You didn’t even dent it.” The microscopic bite marks were invisible to the giant woman, leaving no evidence on the sandwich that Renton had eaten it at all. Molly pinched Ren again and rubbed his abdomen with her thumb, trying to feel for a bulge. “We haven’t run into this problem yet, but now that you’ve eaten something, are you going to have to use the bathroom?”

            “Nah, I can take care of that,” Petra said, suddenly appearing in the chair across the table. Molly set Renton down onto the table. “Souls and sprites don’t need to eat, but everyone loves food, so we devised some spells to make things easier.” As the angel chanted an incantation, a luminous red rune circled Ren’s abdomen and the food stuffing his belly vanished. “With that, you could eat this whole sandwich if you wanted. Oh, and another thing: try snapping your fingers twice.” Renton did as instructed, and a silver rune appeared at his feet, crawling up his body and cleaning the grime off him. “I setup spell shortcuts for you. By snapping your fingers, you can access some of my magic without needing to ask. Two snaps is the cleaning spell, and three snaps is the digestion spell.”

            “Wow, that’s handy,” Molly remarked. “Any chance you can loan some of that magic to me?”

            “Sorry, I’m not allowed to perform this stuff on the living. It’s because of you and Ren’s unique situation that I’m even allowed to talk to you, but part of the Heaven’s Reborn Initiative is that you’re living as normal a life as possible, so we have to draw the line at certain privileges.” Molly pouted, though she understood the logic, and it didn’t matter as long as she could be with Ren. “If there are no other questions, I’ll seeya later, taters.” Petra held up a peace sign and vanished, leaving the couple to their lunch.

            “Thirsty?” Molly asked, removing the lid to her coffee cup. She picked up Renton and dangled him over the steaming, fragrant roast. “Let me know if its too hot.” She dipped his feet into the beverage, its scalding liquid reaching up to his angles. The sprite immediately started sweating, having never felt a liquid so hot before, but even though it should have, the hot coffee didn’t burn his skin. He gave her a thumbs up, signaling her to release him into the blistering pool. His face grew flush red, a tiny red sprinkle floating in the woman’s coffee. It was a strange sensation, wading through a hundred-sixty degree drink without feeling any pain. Ren figured this must have been what Moses’ burning bush must have felt. He could tell it was hot, hotter than Molly’s welcoming cleavage, but it was almost like sitting in an intense sauna or hot tub, like after a certain threshold, his body stopped registering excess heat. Part of him wondered what frostbite would feel like in his immortal body. Maybe Molly could stick him in the freezer when they got home.

            His musings were interrupted as his pool tilted to the side. Molly rose the cup’s brim to her lips and sucked in a stream of coffee, pulling her husband towards her arching upper lip. Renton’s body was pulled against the soft embrace of his wife’s pillowy lip as aromatic brew coursed past him into her waiting mouth. He grabbed onto her flesh and kissed her, sending ever so slight tingles rushing through her nerves.

            Molly left him in her cup through lunch, enjoying the kisses he gave her with every sip. Once he reached the bottom, Renton snapped his fingers twice and his silk clothes stained brown returned to their cloudy white. Molly lifted the cup over her chest and tugged at her shirt collar. Tilting the cup sent Renton tumbling out of it and into her waiting cleavage, and with a poke of Molly’s finger, he was once again nestled safely in her doughy valley.

            Renton heard a bell ringing as Molly walked into a store off the sidewalk. Tucked deep between his wife’s breasts, the sprite had no idea where they were. With every step she took, the impact rippled through her bouncing boobs, giving Ren the ultimate full body message. He had once again fell into a euphoric stupor, only to be jerked awake by a store clerk’s greeting.

            “Welcome to Victoria’s Secret,” she announced. “Can I help you find anything in particular?”

            “Maybe,” Molly responded. “I’m not quite sure what I want yet. It’s for a special occasion.”

            “Ooh, then right this way. I’ll show you our most opulent selection.” Renton scrambled up the sides of her tits. Her malleable flesh made it difficult to reach the top, but with considerable effort and motivation, he breached the top of her cleavage. Of course, Molly’s t-shirt still blocked his view, leaving him as blind as he was before. He could make out vague shapes through the fibers of her shirt, but what was being shown on the other side was unintelligible to the tiny man. “This one would really work wonders with your figure,” the sales clerk said, holding up a lacey piece in front of Molly. “May I ask what the special occasion is?”

            “My husband got out of the hospital recently. He hadn’t been feeling well for so long, but now he’s finally healthy again, so…” Renton didn’t need to see Molly’s face to know she was blushing.

            “That’s so sweet! I’m so happy for you two. Now come, let’s find the perfect ‘outfit’ for the occasion.” The two women spent a few minutes browsing underwear and accoutrements, picking out some supportive options for the curvy tomboy. “I’ll show you to the changing room, so you can try some of these out.”

            Molly entered the small fitting room, tossing her selection onto a short bench. She turned around and slipped her hand into her shirt, plucking her husband from his hidey hole. Her thumb was covering his face as she pinched him between her fingers, the rest of his body flailing in the air.

            “No peeking, alright?” Molly teased. “You’ll have to wait until this evening.” With his face covered, Renton didn’t notice Molly had removed her sock until she dropped him into it. He only had a few seconds to gather his bearings before five wiggling toes forced their way through his only exit. They came at him like a stampede, and before long, he found himself smushed against the white cotton wall by the big toe. Molly lowered her foot to the floor, flattening Renton into the changing room’s hard floor. After years of tending to his fragile body, she relished his invulnerability. She could sit easy knowing that as long as she could feel him, he was okay, even if it meant smothering him under her immense weight.

            Renton was concerned that he was starting to enjoy being stuck beneath his wife’s foot. It was almost like getting an all-encompassing, extremely tight hug, sorta, in a sense. Either way, he was trapped with his back pinned to the floor, and with nothing better to do, he started kissing the underside of her big toe, sending Molly’s heart aflutter as she took off her clothes. She removed her top and bra first, and then proceeded to take off her jeans, easing off Ren while she stepped out of them. The rise and fall of her foot felt like riding a drop tower with her leg’s slow ascent and sudden descent, though getting pancaked into the floor at the end was a novel addition to the familiar ride. The process repeated as she slid out of her panties; the woman was now naked save for her white crew socks.

            Molly was never one for fanciful undergarments. She had twelve pairs of the same basic panties, all in mild, dull colors; her bras were no different, prioritizing function and comfort over sexiness. Ren’s imagination ran wild, attempting to picture her in lingerie, though nothing he could come up with did the real thing justice. Molly spent a few minutes trying on different bras, panties, and other accoutrements. Her foot smeared Ren into the floor as it pivoted to and fro, Molly twisting and turning her whole body, checking herself in the mirror from every angle. After trying on a few combinations, Molly decided on her purchase. She put her street clothes back on and made for the changing room door.

            “Honey, aren’t you forgetting something?” Renton called from her sock now residing in her Converse. As long as the two were within ten feet of each other, Molly could hear Renton’s voice as clear as if her were still 5’6” and not trapped within her footwear.

            “Sorry, did you think I couldn’t feel your hard on down there?” she teased. “I knew it was only a matter of time before you developed a foot fetish, and it’d be simply cruel of me to put a damper on your burgeoning fantasy.” Renton wanted to protest that his erection came about from thinking about Molly in lingerie, but he couldn’t deny that her behemothic big toe grinding against his stiffened crotch was doing it for him. Hearing no dissenting opinions, Molly walked out of the fitting room with an extra spring to her step.

            That evening, Ren sat by himself in the center of his oversized bed while Molly dolled herself up in the bathroom. He twiddled his thumbs; a light sweat spritzed his forehead. It had been over a year since he last had sex, his disease and other underlying medical issues deprived him of the stamina and motor functions to pull it off. The last time the couple tried, he was in so much pain that they had to quit a minute in. He was mortified at the thought of disappointing her again. Sure, his health was no longer a concern, but now that he was no bigger than a Tic-tac, he wasn’t certain if he even could pleasure her.

            Molly sat naked on the toilet lid, staring down the lingerie she bought earlier that day. She twiddled her thumbs; a light sweat spritzed her forehead. It had been a long time since she last had sex, and she was overly self-conscious about her image. Before, jerks would comment that she was too good looking for her pallid, inebriated boyfriend, but now he looked better than ever before, and she feared she was no longer adequate for him. Then there was the size difference. Sure, her ginormous boobs were appealing, but what about the rest of her? Would he even enjoy sex with her? Her vagina or her anus must look monstrous to the miniature man, and the prospect of crawling in either orifice must be terrifying. And then there was the stuff she bought; was it actually sexy, or was it just tacky? Doubts riddled her mind, just as they unknowingly riddled her lover’s. But she sucked it up anyway. Goddammit, she was going to have sex with her husband, and they were going to enjoy it.

            A couple minutes later, Renton heard the bedroom door creak open and stared longingly in its direction. A woman with short, spikey ash-blonde hair sauntered in. A lace-up crotchless teddy adorned her shapely figure, accentuating her curvy chest and thick rear while leaving next to nothing to the imagination. It was a bright red, the same shade as the gloss coating her lips. Renton’s heart nearly leapt out of his throat. Her hips swayed as she approached the side of the bed, hypnotizing the horny sprite. Her body smelled of perfume, white peony, driving the little guy mad.

            Molly reached down and pinched her husband’s silk shirt, yanking it off him with incredible ease. Underneath lied his toned abs and pecks and his lean yet firm biceps and forearms. He had never been that fit in life, but his immortal body took the form of his idealized self, giving him the looks he always wished he had while staying true to his authentic appearance.

            Molly straddled Renton on the bed, planting her knees on either side of him. Tremors erupted from the mattress as the woman shifted her weight onto it. Her vulva loomed ominously overhead, a chasmal maw biding for its moment to strike. She dragged her middle finger up her labia, past her clit, and into her fair colored forest of pubic hair. Renton collapsed onto his back, craning his neck to get a full view of the colossus bearing down on him. From Molly’s view, he looked like an extra in a monster flick, like he was about to get stepped on by Godzilla. Her conviction wavered, afraid her immensity was really scaring her husband, but on further inspection, while his face wore an expression of fear and awe, his other head stood in full salute. She hadn’t even noticed him remove his pants, but it was clear he wasn’t willing to quit.

            The gaping vulva came down on Renton like an avalanche, consuming his entirety as Molly grinded against the mattress. White peony was overtaken by the stench of arousal as Renton was splashed with the first wave of lubricating ejaculate. Molly gyrated against the bed, her husband scratching a year long itch with his whole body. Ren found it hard to move with his wife’s womanhood dominating him, but he managed to worm his hands under the hood of her clit and rub her pearl. Molly’s moaning roared loud enough to startle the sprite, his delicate fingers working wonders she never knew possible.

            Molly rolled onto her back, pressing Renton to her vagina with her finger. The sprite pulled himself up and began licking her clit fervently. The couple had engaged in cunnilingus on plenty of occasions when Ren was still able, and the experience he built upon helped in navigating his partner’s vulva now that it was big enough to swallow him. And swallow him it did, as Molly jammed her fingers into her love cave, forcing Ren deep inside.

            It was dark and wet inside the vagina. Ren’s only company were the moans reverberating through Molly’s body and two massive digits blocking off the entrance as they pleasured the world around them. The pulsating walls of flesh attacked Ren, rubbing up against his member and the rest of him, pleasuring him in its all-consuming embrace. With only one path unobstructed, Ren crawled deeper into his wife, becoming further entrenched in a seemingly endless secretion of sticky fluids. The miniscule hands, feet, and limbs manipulating her inner flesh sent orgasmic ripples through Molly’s nerves. Her cervix came up on him like a wall, blocking him off from getting truly lost inside her. Ren penetrated the small window afforded to him and thrusted until his load made a direct hit to her uterus. Molly wretched in pleasure, her vaginal walls convulsing against her husband as the two of them climaxed.

            Molly sprawled out on her back, her muscles relaxing as she caught her breath. With surprisingly little struggle, Renton crawled out of her vagina and pulled himself onto her labia. He stood up and snapped his fingers twice, cleaning off a viscous layer of cum with a silver rune. Then, he leapt onto her soft bush, laying in the curly hairs like it was his own personal field.

            “You must… be exhausted,” Molly said between breaths.

            “Not really… I think I have… infinite stamina… now.”

            “Then why are you breathing so heavy?” Molly sat up and plucked Renton from his bed, holding him up between her fingers.

            “I don’t know. I don’t need to breath, so this must be a psychological response.”

            “You nailed it!” Petra remarked. She appeared out of nowhere in front of the couple, sitting fully clothed across from them on the bed as if they were having a slumber party. “Once your dead, you can keep it up for an eternity, but the denouement makes the rising action more satisfying, so your spirit emulates that exhaustion for a moment before…”

            “Ahh!” the couple screamed. Molly recoiled at the angel’s sudden appearance, dropping Ren between her legs. On the mattress, he followed his wife’s lead, backing into her glistening crotch as he processed Petra’s intrusion.

            “What the hell are you doing here!?” he shouted. He kept his eyes trained on her face. It wasn’t clear if she intended for it or not, but the way the angel was sitting gave Renton a perfect view up her skirt to the pure, white panties draping her heaven’s hole.

            “What’s the matter? You two seemed to be entering a lull, so I figured it wouldn’t be a bad time to interrupt.” Petra’s brows were raised, unsure what the issue was.

            “Were you watching us?” Ren asked.

            “Duh. I’m your guardian angel. It’s my job to watch over you.”

            “All the time!? I’m not allowed to have some privacy?”

            “What are you so worked up for?” Petra picked up the sprite and held her an inch from her lips. Her lilac scented breath washed over him as she spoke. “I’ve been around for millennia, Ren. I’ve seen and done things your infantile mind couldn’t begin to fathom. It’s not like I’m going to judge you or anything. Watching you two have sex is as desensitized to me as watching you eat.”

            “Molly, back me up on this,” Ren said, turning to his wife as best he could in Petra’s clutches. Molly, still high on arousal, was blushing, ogling the shapely angel manhandling her diminutive husband. “Molly?”

            “R-right, privacy,” she muttered, snapping free of her trance. “What were we talking about?”

            “Fine, I’ll leave you lovebirds be.” Petra flicked Ren onto Molly’s chest, the scantily clad woman cupping her hands to keep him from sliding down her abdomen. “But understand that I’ll always be ready at a moments notice should either of you have need of my services.” She winked at Molly and blinked away in a flash of light, leaving the two alone on their bed. Molly collapsed forward, resting her head on the pillow as she cradled Ren in her hand.

            “So, you can literally go all night, huh?” she purred, thinking of the many uses her sex toy had.

            “Looks like it,” Ren responded. He was still miffed by Petra’s intrusion, but his wife’s gorgeous face and her powerful fingers caressing his naked body kept him in the afterglow. “Does this mean I’m doing alright?”

            “Honey, you’re incredible.” She brought him to her lips and kissed him, painting his body red.

            “Thanks. I was worried, being so small, you’d… I don’t know. I was worried I couldn’t be a good partner to you, if I ever even was one.”

            “Ren, you could be a disembodied voice for all I care. You’re alive, and healthy, and you aren’t suffering any more, and you aren’t in constant pain anymore,” tears welled in her eyes, “and now we can spend all the time in the world together, and I couldn’t be happier.” She kissed him again. “I was afraid you’d be repulsed by me, like I’m some giant monster.”

            “Yeah? That sounds kinda hot, actually.” Ren chuckled. “You rampaging through a city, terrorizing tiny people in your underwear.”

            “Shut up!” she jested. “The only tiny I’m going to terrorize is you.” Molly reached over to a drawer in her nightstand and opened it. An elongated shadow cast over Ren as she pulled a veiny, purple dildo from the drawer. “Now that the foreplay’s out of the way, you ready for round two?”

            Renton gulped, praying his immortal body could withstand the night. 

Chapter End Notes:

I started writing this story on August 28th (one week ago) with the hope I could get the whole thing completed and uploaded within a week. Five chapters in, I realized that this wasn't tenable, and I was beginning to burn out. Though there's only two more chapters planned, I decided to post what I have completed and take a break before finishing things up. It'll probably be a few weeks before this story is completed as I'll be spending that time writing more of "Stranded with the Enemy" because I know people are anticipating more of that, and I already feel bad enough for making people wait an extra week for chapter 3. Sorry if any of this is an inconvenience, but I hope you can enjoy these five chapters of "Heaven's Reborn" and can continue to enjoy my other and future works. Thank you.