- Text Size +

            “We can hit the beach again,” Chaz suggested, sitting on the living room couch.

            “I want to go to the aquarium!” Becca protested, sitting next to Lindsay on the other end of the U-shaped furniture. “I get we're right on the water, but we don't have to go to swimming every day.”

            “Sure, but we also can't wear sexy bathing suits to the aquarium,” Lindsay pointed out, eyeing her new beau up and down.

            “Ugh! Why are all you guys so sex-obsessed?” Becca ignored the wicked glare Lindsay shot her. The brunette had not held out as long as she had just to take her dreamboat to the aquarium. “Seriously, it's already past noon. What are Molly and Petra even still doing up there?”

            “Honestly, spending all day in the bedroom doesn't sound like a bad plan,” Lindsay mused, winking to Chaz. The musclehead blushed and sent back a wobbling grin, still adjusting to having such a domineering partner. Lindsay took the message to heart and dipped her hand into the open bag of gummy men beside her. She knew exactly what he wanted. It didn't matter if Becca was there beside them; if anything, having an audience only added fuel to Lindsay's insatiable fire, really humiliating her precious, little worm. But as her hand delved into the plastic packaging, she found herself grasping at nothing but air. Oh crap, out already? she thought. Maybe Petra has more she can share. Lindsay stood up and made for the staircase. “I'll go check on them. Be back in a sec.”

            Molly and Petra lied together naked on the king-sized bed, their feet pointed towards the headrest. Molly had one foot planted on a pillow, the rest of her cradling the buxom angel. While the two women casually made out, the shrunken Ren lapped the ball of his wife's sole dutifully. Occasionally, Petra would break from Molly and snack on a gummy man from the bag placed beside her.

            “So, that's all it took to get Chaz and Lindsay together?” Molly asked, engrossed by the gummy squiggling against Petra's pillowy lips. The living candy struggled desperately, its limbs flailing against the angel's monstrous tongue, its mold slowly dissolving submerged beneath a thick coat of saliva, but the gummy stood no chance against Petra's ravenous maw.

            “These guys are rather potent,” the angel replied, swallowing her victim whole. “I posit adding them to our own repertoire.” Petra pulled out another gummy and pressed it against Molly’s clit. The gummy squirmed with greater fervor than a factory fresh vibrator, leading Molly to dig her teeth into her lower lip. She lifted her foot up and brought her sole crashing down onto her little lover, eager for him to share in her pleasure. Her callous skin and fragrant aroma mashed Ren's measly form into the silk pillow, overwhelming him with her love. Petra pulled the gummy back, giving her partner a break as she treated the candy to the same fate as the last, savoring the added flavor of Molly’s passion.

            “Tonight maybe?” Molly sat up and examined the bottom of her foot, peeling off the sprite plastered to her sole. She gave Ren a quick kiss and put him back on the pillow. “I'm going to go take a shower real quick. Probably shouldn't keep the others waiting all day.” Molly hopped off the bed and headed for the master bathroom. Petra rose to join her but was stopped with a hand to the shoulder. “I said a quick shower. You know, to clean myself off. Unlike you guys snapping your fingers, I still need to take those. Besides, you two have earned some alone time.” Ren raised his hand as if he were back in elementary school, eliciting a smirk and an eye roll from his gigantic wife. “Yes, you have my permission to have a little fun without me.”

            The moment Molly closed the bathroom door, Petra's Cheshire grin beamed down on Ren from high above, looming like a lighthouse shining through a black, stormy night. Petra purred as she crawled over to the pillow, placing her arms on either side of it and hanging over Ren like a curvaceous cliffside. Ren trembled below, frozen in fear. “I'm only allowed to have a little fun. That's what she said. Remember?”

            “That's okay.” Petra lowered herself onto the pillow, pinning Ren beneath her hefty breasts so that only his head stuck out. Her eyes pierced straight through his soul, like a feral cat trapping a plump, juicy mouse beneath its paws. “I'm going to rock you so hard, you won't even know if you're enjoying it.”

            “You'll have to save the rocking for another time,” a monotone voice said from behind Petra. The angel turned around to see a winged woman standing at the edge of the bed. She had dark circles under her eyes, wore heavy mascara, and fashioned her obsidian hair in a hime cut, all contrasting the pure white of her toga. Her eyes were half closed, as if nothing in all of existence could wake her from boredom.

            “Sheila? What are you doing here?” Petra was now facing opposite of the tiny sprite. Though great weights had been lifted off him, the ample posterior directly before him didn't ease the miniature man's concerns.

            “Your charges are the tomboy and the cancer patient. Why are you tampering with mine?” Sheila's posture was uncomfortably stiff, her teeth clenched tight enough to shatter diamonds.

            “I'd hardly call it ‘tampering,’” Petra shrugged. “Chaz and Lindsay are fated to be together. I simply sped up the process.”

            “Sped up? You ruined my plans!” Sheila stomped the floor hard, hard enough that Ren could feel the tremor over on the pillow. “That cuck was going to spend years pining after your stupid tomboy. After college, he'd date around, sleep with a bunch of trashy whores, lose all sense of value in his life. Then, in a chance encounter at a hole-in-the-wall coffee shop, he spots Lindsay by herself sipping on a cortado. He says hi, they reconnect, wax poetic about their lives while leaving out how hollow their lonely hearts are. Then, Chaz goes out on a whim, a dredged-up wreck with nothing to lose, and asks if she's free that Saturday. She's not; she just started volunteering at the animal shelter on weekends. But, she's free right then and there. ‘How about you come over to my place? We can spend the evening reconnecting over wine and sex while a Hallmark movie plays in the background.’ But no! You went and upended all that with a bag of fucking gummy bears!” Literal steam whistled from Sheila’s ears.

            “And we’re all better off for it,” Petra huffed. “I wanted him out of my superstar’s hair, and I wasn’t waiting for your angst-ridden ass to get the job done.”

            “That doesn’t fucking matter. I filed a complaint with HR. You’re due for arbitration.”

            “HR?” Ren asked.

            “Heavenly Resources.” Petra pinched Ren between her fingers and lifted him to eye level. “I’m going to have to bounce for a minute, but I shouldn’t be too long.” The angel noted the concern in her charge’s eyes, pleasantly surprised by his fretting. “Don’t worry, nothing’s going to happen to me. They’ll hear both sides, decide I was in the right, and let me return to my duties.” The other angel clicked her tongue. “Worst case, I get a brief lecture and a slap on the wrist. These things are never a big deal. Until then…” Petra grabbed the bag of gummies and dangled Ren over the opening. “It’d be irresponsible of me to leave you unaccompanied, so how’s about you mingle with your new neighbors.”

            “Petra, wait-” Ren fell from Petra’s grip into the bag of candy, landing on a bouncy heap of gummies. The candy men writhed beneath him. Any attempt of regaining his footing was fruitless as fruit-flavored limbs embraced the miniscule man. “Petra!”

            “Come on, Ren. Look how eager they all are to meet you,” Petra cackled. Ren struggled to keep his head afloat as gummies dragged him deeper into the writhing mass. “Wouldn’t it be funny if Molly mistook you for a gummy and accidentally ate you? Chew you up like a gusher and drag you and your creamy center down her gullet.” The angel’s eyes dilated as she spoke. “Oh Goddess! Sheila, can your bullshit wait a few minutes?”

            “No! We’re going now!” In a flash of light and an audible pout from Petra, the two angels vanished, the bag of candy falling onto the bed with Ren trapped inside. The sprite flailed against his captors, but his diminutive strength was no match for the sugary thralls. As he fought, he noticed the molds change form. The gummies slimmed down, their waists narrowing as their chests protruded, morphing into an hourglass figure with sweet, slender gummy gams. Petra’s lingering magic transformed the gummy men into gummy women, though at twice his height, they more closely resembled gummy amazons.

            From behind, one gummy lady wrapped her arms and legs around Ren, pinning him in a full nelson. Two others grabbed at his thighs and spread them apart. A fourth crawled over her cohorts towards Ren’s crotch and wrapped her fine gelatinous fingers around the sprite’s member. She jerked his shaft with firm strokes until it stood at full attention. Ren couldn’t believe he was getting worked by junk food. It actually irritated him how effective they were. A hole opened up where the gummy’s mouth would be, and the woman lowered herself onto Ren’s cock. A tongue-shaped tendril split off from the mouth and lathered Ren’s manhood in sickly sweet syrup. Ren bucked and groaned as the gummy had her fill of his meat. Even at a centimeter tall, Ren had some pride left, and he didn’t want to go down having taken part in an artificially flavored orgy. His thoughts turned to his wife which only brought about his downfall.

            “What do we have here?” Molly asked, looking into the open bag with her arms crossed. All Ren could see was his wife’s humongous eye, but that was enough to tell she wasn’t happy. “A bunch of floosies thinking they can steal my man right from under me? You all just made a big mistake.” Fingers mightier than trees breached the bag and plucked the perverse sweets from their home, dragging Ren along with them. She tossed the group of reprobates onto her tongue, dragging the depraved gummies into the darkness, cutting off the only safe way out behind her sealed lips. Ren’s only saving grace, the man coated in his wife’s saliva atop her expansive, tensile muscle, was his spritely immortality. The gummies wished they were as fortunate.

            Molly decimated the fruit-flavored amazons between her pearly whites, pelting Ren with the gelatinous bits of their remains. Her teeth were merciless, pulverizing the women with nary any resistance. One gummy tried clinging to Ren, lying safely on the giant woman’s tongue, hoping his presence would keep her safe. However, in the brief time Molly had spent with Petra, the tomboy had gotten quite deft with her tongue, allowing her to easily maneuver her husband to the edge of her jaw. The gummy clinging to his side fell right into the danger zone, helpless against the molars crushing her body into pulp. One chomp was all it took. All that remained were a pair of lime-green hands still clutching onto Ren’s shoulders. Molly lifted her tongue to the roof, massaging Ren into her hard palate, grinding his naked body into her, and swallowed the candy viscera splattered throughout her cavernous maw. Ren's body, subject to Molly's overwhelming power, couldn't hold it in any longer.

            Waking up to reality, Ren was back in the bag of gummies, getting his dome polished by a gummy woman. Molly was still in the shower, blissfully unaware of her husband’s unwanted infidelity, but the figment of her Ren dreamed up had fulfilled his fantasies. The sprite sowed his seed into the sugary sweetheart, his cum held suspended in the candy's transparent body like a cream filling. Post-orgasmic shame hit him like a truck at the realization that he had essentially masturbated into a bag of gummy bears. The only comfort he could take solace in was that it took a vivid dream of his wife to actually bring him to release. The gummies did not loosen their grip, burying the sprite beneath them as they caressed his body with sticky kisses. Ren went limp, waiting out his humiliating torture until Molly got back.

            Knock-knock!

            “Molly, Petra! Is it safe for me to come in?” Lindsay called out from outside the master bedroom. Ren tensed up as Lindsay knocked again. “Hello?” Molly never responded, unable to hear her friend through the running shower and the two closed doors.

            Don't come in. Don't come in. Don't come in. Ren chanted. He struggled against his sugary prison to no avail. He had no chance of escaping the bag. Upon hearing the door creak open, he struggled tooth and nail, as hard as his diminutive form could.

            “I'm coming in,” Lindsay whispered, peeking through the gradually opening door. To her surprise, the bedroom was empty, but she could hear the shower running from the bathroom.    “Oh, I see. They're bathing together. Hmmmm.” Lindsay thought about all the things she could do with, and to, Chaz in a bathtub. “Agh! Focus. I'm here for…” Lindsay looked around the room and noticed the unattended bag of candy on the bed. “Bingo!” She walked over and grabbed the bag off the mattress. “I'm sure Petra won't mind if I borrow this.”

            Petra! Petra, come back and get me out of here! Ren reached out telepathically, but an uncanny voice returned his pleas.

            This is an automated telepathic response. Your guardian angel… Petra… is not available at this time. Leave your message at the tone, and… Petra… will get back to you at the earliest convenience. *BEEP*

            Petra! Lindsay has the bag! Molly's in the shower! You need to help me! Bye. Ren panicked as his carriage swayed in the woman's grip. “Molly! Lindsay's got me! You have to get out here and stop her!” he called out. But there was no response. Lindsay couldn't hear the squeaking voice emanating from the bag in her hand, and neither could the woman washing herself one room over. Shit, she's further than ten feet from me. She can't hear me at this range.

            Sweat poured down Ren’s forehead. His immortal body had no need to sweat, but his psyche was so shattered it perspired anyway. Best case scenario is she somehow drops me and gives me an opening to hide until Petra comes back. Worst case scenario is… she eats me? I have no idea how’d I’d get out of that, but surely Petra could come up with something. Or I suppose… No, I don’t want to think about that possibility. Still, that’d be better than her finding me. There’s no coming back from that. Fuck, what do I do?

            Lindsay pranced down the stairs, shaking Ren up in his plastic prison, and plopped her butt onto the living room sofa.

            “You know what, that’s a good point,” Chaz said to Becca. “We should go to the aquarium.”

            “See? I knew you’d see the light eventually.” Becca crossed her arms, confidant in her righteous crusade.

            “You sure about that, babe?” Lindsay reached into the platic bag placed beside her and pulled out a gummy. Having made sure to wear a low-cut top that morning to maximize teasing opportunities, she placed the gummy in the center of her perky chest and pushed it down between her boobs, leaving it poking out enough from her cleavage to be noticeable. Then, she squeezed her tits together, kneading the gummy into her breasts. “There’s so much fun we can have here. You don’t want to miss out on all this to look at some fish, do you?”

            It was working. Chaz stared wide-eyed at Lindsay’s chest. He was mesmerized, unblinking, even more entranced than usual. Lindsay was overjoyed by the results. She had complete, hypnotic sway over her lover. Even Becca was engrossed in her fetishistic display. Wait, why is Becca staring at my tits? Lindsay wondered. She’s ace as hell, not even into any kinks, so what’s… Lindsay looked down at her chest. The gummy was squirming against her supple skin; not a trick of the mind, it was actually moving around down there. And it had hair? Lindsay pulled the “gummy” out of her cleavage and held it before everyone.

            “I’m not the only one seeing that, right?” Chaz asked, rubbing his eyes. He’d normally show more confidence, but with how things had been going for him recently, he couldn’t be sure what was and wasn’t real anymore.

            “Yeah, we all see the shrunken guy in Lindsay’s hand,” Becca confirmed. “There weren’t any drugs in those pancakes you made were there?” Lindsay examined the sprite closely, holding it up to her eye. Ren saw his mortified expression gawk back at him from the reflection of Lindsay’s massive pupil.

            “Ren? Is that you?”

            Molly walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her damp body and looked around the empty room. “Must be downstairs already.” The woman parsed through her suitcase and found a simple outfit to wear. She had expected to see Petra ravaging the little guy in some otherworldly display of sexual prowess. Hell, she was hoping for it. But it appeared the angel was eager to join the others instead. Probably hiding Ren somewhere inconspicuous and intimate. Once her clothes were all on, Molly strolled out of the bedroom and down the stairs and waltzed into the living room where everyone was gathered. “Hey, you guys know where Petra wen-?”

            Molly froze. She spotted Ren cowering on Lindsay’s hand, the rest of the world standing still as time came screeching to a halt. Molly’s heart beat so hard it nearly flew out from her throat. The corners of her vision blurred, and her breath drew short. The time she spent with Ren that morning felt like a distant memory, a moment from a previous life. No one noticed her standing there, everyone’s attention stuck to the sprite.

            “Ren!” Molly screamed, tripping over herself as she rushed towards him. “Ren, no!” Molly stole her man from Lindsay, the other woman too shook to register the assault. The tomboy wrapped her husband tightly in her fingers, pulling back from everyone else. Becca and Chaz looked at Molly’s fright with unsure eyes, confusion consuming all other thoughts. Molly stared at her tightly clasped hand, afraid of bearing witness to the inevitable.

            “Molly, what the hell is going on?” Becca asked. “Why is there a tiny Ren in your hand?”

            Molly couldn’t answer. She couldn’t speak. She couldn’t think. She couldn’t breathe. She unrolled her trembling fingers.

            Her palm was empty.

Chapter End Notes:

You can thank MicroThaumaturge for this chapter even existing. I knew where I wanted to take this story, but was at a loss on how to actually get there. He so graciously gave me a lot of the ideas you see in this chapter, clearing the roadblocks this story keeps throwing at me, and has opened the ways for me to finish this damn thing. I implore you to go read his stories if you haven't already. They're so good.

This should be the last major hiatus this story takes, and I can't thank you all enough for your patience. I have pretty much everything left in the story figured out; there should be 2-4 chapters remaining depending on how I decide to split things up. If you're still reading this, thank you. I hope you continue to enjoy through to the end.