- Text Size +

Chapter 2: The Bigger They Are, the Farther They Fall…

“Guh!-”

A new feeling suddenly took hold of her body, this one far less pleasant. Instead of a pleasurable stretch, her body suddenly felt extremely tight, as if all her muscles were seizing up. It wasn’t painful per se, but it absolutely was not pleasant. Then, her entire body, and therefore the room that it was tightly contained in, began to rumble and shake, like it was building up to something.

“What the hell is happening? WHAT’S GOING OOOOoooooooooonn….”

Unlike her steady pulses of growth, this change happened in the span of a few seconds. Agatha suddenly found herself falling through the air.

“Oh my god no no NOOOOO!”

Ironically, for someone developing a growth formula, Agatha was terrified of heights. After a healthy, and justified scream, the adrenaline kicked in and she was able to regain enough of her wits to start thinking fast. She saw that she was falling… towards her lab counter?

“I… I shrunk? I SHRUNK!”

The formula somehow snapped her size back hard in the other direction. She must have shrunk towards the center of her mass, which put her tiny form mid-air.

“Fuck fuck fuck fuck”

Frantically looking around, she tried to find the softest place to land, figuring that was her best bet at survival. But what soft surface could be found in a science lab filled with hard counters, metal, and glass? Her gaze eventually fell upon her Chitinian enclosure, its lid sitting on the counter next to it. It might not have been perfect, but the small plants and soft dirt provided a better landing ground than anywhere else. Doing what she could, she tried to aim herself towards the open enclosure. As she approached the opening, the tight feeling returned to her body once again. Her muscles locked, and her limbs began to curl into a fetal position.

“Oh no, not again, not again, NOT AGAIN!”

The force of this shrinking spurt took more out of her than the last one. She lost consciousness as the enclosure grew closer…



*THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD*

Agatha awoke to the feeling of the ground quaking underneath her. She opened her eyes to find herself lying face down in what she could only assume was dirt. But… even the specks of dirt seemed so big, too big, something wasn’t right, with how big she was falling earlier dirt should be this bi-

*BOOM*

Her train of thought was interrupted by a massive object crashing down into the ground in front of her. The impact flung her into the air slightly, causing her to land on her butt. Her heart beating fast, she looked up and was so scared, horrified by what she was looking at, that she couldn’t even scream. Looming over her was a small crowd of Chitinians, only… Only they weren’t small at all. No, they towered over Agatha, she wasn’t even as tall as the five toes attached to the foot that crashed into the ground in front of her moments ago.

The sight was magnificent, and in a controlled experiment it might have even been wondrous and exciting even. Chitinians were an interesting species. Male and female workers, or “drones,” were nearly identical, having an almost androgynous appearance. Their gender was only distinguishable by their genitals, which were usually protected and concealed from view by a chitin covering. So to the flummoxed scientist in the dirt, she was surrounded by a group of slender, androgynous bug people all looking down at her with a concerning air of curiosity, their antennas all flicking about while communicating to each other with a series of clicking noises. Now, Agatha was a reasonable person. She liked to think that she was smart, remained cool under pressure, and generally handled stress well. With that being said, she did what any sensible person would do in this situation.

She ran.

“Get away! Don't touch me!”

Agatha turned tail and ran away from the group of 50ft tall Chitinians, dodging one curious hand that reached for her. She impressed herself with her own agility, it must have been the primal survival instincts driving her movements. Running in between the feet of another of the giants, she smiled to herself, thinking it was a home free sprint to a nearby patch of grass.

*BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM*

To her dismay, walking right in her path was another drone, completely unaware of her existence. A shadow fell over her small body, enveloping the world around her until…

*BOOM*



“I’m dead. I’m absolutely dead. I got shrunk. I got stepped on. I’m dead.”

Despite her affirmations, Agatha was in fact, not dead. Though muffled, she could hear the sound of frantic and panicked clicking. Soon enough, the darkness vanished and light shone down on her once more as the worker drone lifted their foot off the ground at the behest of their fellow workers. Poor Agatha was stuck to the surprisingly soft sole like a speck of dust. Another drone hesitantly peeled her naked body off the raised foot and placed the shrunken woman in their palm. Very quickly a plethora of drones swarmed and crowded around, curious to see the new thing that they’d discovered. Agatha was not one for large gatherings on a good day, so this situation was comically uncomfortable for her as dozens of pairs of compound eyes focused on her in her birthday suit.

Without warning, another drone reached out and began to poke and prod at Agatha, their enormous fingertip brushing up against her skin and startling her.

“H-hey! Watch it you-”

Her protests were muffled by another finger from another curious drone.

“WHAT! K-knock it off! Hey don’t touch that! WOAH n-not there!”

She blushed in embarrassment as she suddenly began to poked, prodded, passed around, grabbed, and otherwise handled like an object to be examined. Each drone examined her, pressed their fingers into her, often rubbing up against her more sensitive areas. Some just held her close to their large eyes, simply observing her before she was pulled away by another interested hand. Eventually, she found herself in front of the face of a drone tilting their head in a so far unseen manner. She didn’t have long to take in the sight however as the drone began to open their mouth.

“Oh my god no- I’m not food! STOOOP!”

She was placed inside the surprisingly human looking mouth as the sharp teeth closed behind her, sealing her once again in darkness. She began to panic and struggle, screaming and yelling into the dark void. Meanwhile, the drone’s tongue began to work its way around her body, slathering her in its saliva.

“Hey wait- NOT THERE!”

The surprisingly agile tongue soon found its way between her legs, the tip tickling and stimulating her most private area. The drone let loose a humming sound, seemingly liking, or at least being intrigued by, the new taste that it was discovering.

“NNNNG!~”

Agatha, despite her fear of literally being in a mouth, found herself enjoying the sensation of the drone’s tongue. She’d read once that Chitinian’s were sometimes ground up and used as an aphrodisiac in certain cultures, apparently it had to do with a certain chemical they released. She surmised that this chemical surely must have been affecting her now because despite her best efforts to keep herself focused, all she could think about was how good this felt.

“Oh my GOD please don’t stop!”

Giving herself over to her baser emotions, she stopped fighting back and let the drone have their way. Eventually the two found a sort of rhythm, the drone fluttering the tip of its tongue just right, and Agatha grinding her hips in response. Having been primed by the grab fest previously, it was no surprise that she quickly reached her climax.

“OoooOOOH YES!~”


Her body spasmed as she rode out her high. The humming sound returned, the drone seemingly enjoying the sudden flood of Agatha’s juices. After a few moments of silence, the diminutive scientist found her eyes adjusting to the light once again as she was plucked out from the drones mouth. Being dangled out in the open once again, she huffed and puffed, still reeling from the intense orgasm. The Chitinias started to click and flick their antennas at each other again before seemingly reaching some sort of consensus. Done with their investigation, the drones began to form a line and march onward. Agatha was gripped firmly in the closed fist of the drone who previously held her in her mouth. Soon she watched as the drones descended underground, delivering her deeper into the colony's nest…