- Text Size +

Her long hair cascaded around the side of her head and dangled towards the ground, nearly touching her puddle of cum. 

 

Her face was absolutely huge and terrifying up close. 

 

Her huge eyes looked straight at Tom.

 

Tom realised the threat far too late. 

 

"Nooo!" He called out and started to crawl away from her puddle of sexual goo as quickly as possible. 

 

It was thick and viscous and slowed him down. 

 

He turned over and crawled as fast as he could. 

 

A shadow loomed over him and he looked back up in fear. 

 

One of her giant fingertips swooped down towards him and gently gathered him up on the tip of her finger, amongst a blob of her sexual slime. 

 

He felt his body adhering to the slimy blob as he was lifted upwards. 

 

His stomach lurched as he was lifted higher and higher, an impossible height, until her hand settled in front of her face. 

 

Her huge eyes narrowed, her pupils widened as she focused on the tiny wriggling thing on her finger. 

 

"What are you?" She asked, frowning as she tried to make out what he was. 

 

She thought he must be an insect. 

 

He waved up at her. 

 

"Please… it's me, Tom… I'm shrunken down… please help me," 

 

She frowned even more deeply, then her head recoiled slightly as she recognised the very tiny face and features. 

 

"Tom?" She asked in surprise. "Is that you?" 

 

He nodded and waved. Then her eyes drifted down to look at where he had been in the puddle of her cum. 

 

Her eyes flicked back to him, seeing his miniscule erect penis and she gasped, her face turning angry. 

 

"Did you just watch me playing with myself? Have you been here the whole time?" 

 

Tom didn't know how to respond as he laid glued to her giant fingertip, miles above the ground. What could he say anyway? Could she even hear him?

 

She seemed rather unhappy about it anyhow. 

 

Anna's giant face suddenly swung to either side of her as she looked around. 

 

Then she looked back at him. 

 

"You're a naughty guy, you know? It's sick to watch me like you did… you're going to get what you deserve," she smiled wickedly, displaying her pearly white teeth. 

 

Her warm breath washed over him and cooled his skin. 

 

Her giant mouth opened wide, revealing her huge dark pink tongue. 

 

"Noooo!" Tom screamed his lungs out as she pressed her giant fingertip against her warm and wet tongue. 

 

Anna tasted her salty cum and felt the tiny wriggling body, it was like a little bit of fizz on her tongue. It reminded her of the crackling sweets she used to eat when she was younger; they used to tickle her tongue and give her the shivers down her spine.  

 

She closed her mouth around him, swilled him around and played with the tiny granule of man, he was smaller than a grain of rice to her. 

 

She sat back on her chair and started to play with herself. Feeling him in her mouth, powerless to her massive size, it turned her on again.


She rubbed at her sticky wet pussy again and tweaked her nipples. 

 

She panted and moaned; a surprisingly quick orgasm suddenly burst through her body. It caught her by surprise and she swallowed her mouth full of saliva including the tiny Tom. 

 

She felt the tiny granule slide down her throat. 

 

She gasped in pleasure. 

 

"Hmm… that was fun…" she sighed. 

 

She quickly got dressed. Then straightened her blouse and skirt up. She still had to walk past the security guard and get home, she didn't want to look like she had just had sex or played with herself. 

 

Just before she left the office she searched around and finally found his pile of clothes and the shrinking gun. 

 

She gingerly picked the gun up and examined it. It was set to micro size. She realised it had multiple settings. 

 

She smiled to herself. 

 

It was hers now. 

 

She stuffed the clothes, rucksack and the shrinking device into her handbag and left the office with a wide smile on her face. 

 

She wondered how Tom was doing in her tummy. 

 

Stupid voyeur fool! She chuckled. He had earned his fate. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription