[Reviews - 33] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Olivia and Mistress return in Small Investments!  

The Fab Four Fantasies Co. has had a successful - and HOT - test of their adult entertainment suite.  Now Olivia, Melissa, Titania, and Claire need funding to push their futuristic F#@% tech into a marketable state, and to finance the establishment of their first facility. Of course, to properly demonstrate the entertainment suite, our prospective investors will need to get hands-on with all the fun and freaky tools and toys that will be on offer - not least of all the shrinking serums. 

Follow along as the Fab Four manage their dreams with the expectations of their core investor, and do whatever it takes to convince their potential investors that Fab Four Fantasies Co. is a company well worth investing in.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Note: All Reviews Welcome!  Positive, negative, constructive, deconstructive, logical, carnal, et cetera!  The more feedback I see, the more eager I am to write, so please don't be shy!


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m, FM/f, M/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Fab Four
Chapters: 15 Completed: No
Word count: 98485 Read: 26427
Published: August 28 2023 Updated: April 29 2024
Story Notes:

This story will have smut (surprise, surprise) and there will be some sexy times scattered throughout the early chapters, but things won't really start moving in that direction until Chapter 6.  We'll have a several-chapter introductory period as we get to know the Fab Four better, as well as to introduce our investors.  For those of you who dislike male giants, I will note that - while it's not my usual cup of tea - this story will sporadically involve a full sized male character interacting with shrunken women, with all the baggage that entails.  I'll be sure to mark relevant tags in the chapter descriptions.

Thank you for giving this story a chance, and I hope it's to your liking.  I have a fairly solid outline for this story, but if you leave a comment with scenarios you would like to see as the story develops, I will take those requests into consideration.  Finding writing time of late has mostly meant sacrificing sleep, so chapters are no linger on a regular schedule.  My current goal is to post at least one chapter per week.  All reviews are welcome!

1. Chapter 1 - The Planning Meeting by MicroThaumaturge [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (3463 words)

This first chapter (re)introduces us to our core characters, the Fab Four.

Tags: Couples, Gentle, Insertion, Lesbians

2. Chapter 2 - Invitations and Questionnaires by MicroThaumaturge [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4657 words)

In this chapter we get an introductory look at the man and women who will be attending the product demonstration as potential investors.  Again, this is mostly set-up, but I still recommend reading to understand the power dynamics when sexy-time rolls around.

Tags: Feet

3. Chapter 3 - The 200 Lb. Sexbot in the Room by MicroThaumaturge [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (6131 words)

Olivia and Melissa have a pointed discussion about a potential danger to the investors, and the financial situation of Fab Four Fantasies.  We also meet a fifth guest who will be attending the product demonstration, and gain some insight into Fab Four's first financial backer.

Tags: Couples, Gentle, Lesbians, Mouth Play

4. Chapter 4 - The Key is Yogurt by MicroThaumaturge [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (5146 words)

This chapter will explore some of the changes to the products in preparation for the product demo, and give us a first look at the venue.  We also get to see more of the "how" around the shrinking serum.

I should probably note that Titania's in this chapter, so expect some absurdity along with the story progress.  Also, we get a bit more of a look at Elise, Victoria's left-hand woman.  I hope you enjoy!

Tags: Breasts, Entrapment, Light Mouth Play

5. Chapter 5 - Travel Plans Within Plans by MicroThaumaturge [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (6667 words)

In this chapter, we see a bit more from our investors as they travel to the demo, delving deeper into who they are, how they got to where they are, and now that they've had some time to come to terms with the idea of shrinking as a potential new reality, we see how they might incorporate that power into their everyday lives.  We also see Stella Warrens taking action on her assignment from Victoria, as she tries to garner some information about the products ahead of time, and potentially sew a seed of confrontation or two.

6. Chapter 6 - Presenting Sensual Shrinking by MicroThaumaturge [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (8271 words)

Here we get to the good stuff!  We kick off our demo with a meet and greet, before Ronnie and Richard take the first toys for a spin.

Tags: M/f, FM/f, Feet, Gentle, Mouth Play

Also: Blowjob

7. Chapter 7 - On Target by MicroThaumaturge [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (7587 words)

Chapter 7 has undergone a not-insubstantial rewrite.  The main story beats are the same, but detail has been added, character dialogue and thoughts have been re-tuned, the order of certain pieces of the scene have been shifted around to improve flow, and - hopefully - you will find this to be an overall improvement.

Note: The word count jumped from 4224 to 7587, so you can expect some substantial additions in this rewrite.

In this chapter, we see a bit more of Dick and Ronnie, as well as Jen and Kim getting ready for their playtime.  We also see some movement from our frightened inside woman and her ambitious handler as they work to achieve their objectives.  Not a ton of sexy-times in this chapter, so I'll be sure to make it up to you all in the next one.

Tags: M/f, Feet, Gentle

8. Chapter 8 - Toe to Toe by MicroThaumaturge [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3648 words)

Jen finally gets tiny, and gets to play with her favorite part of Kim to tease.

Tags: Feet, Gentle, Mouth Play

9. Chapter 9 - Seduced by the Succubus by MicroThaumaturge [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (5348 words)

Kim claims her prize from the competition with little Jen,  as delivered by Titania on a sexy platter.

Tags: Breasts, Couples, Entrapment, Gentle, Insertion, Mouth Play, FF/f

10. Chapter 10 - Calm Before the Storm by MicroThaumaturge [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4842 words)

I'm so sorry to those of you who have been following my Fab Four series.  Things have been hectic on my end lately, necessitating a frankly absurd amount of travel.  Be it a baby shower, an annual trip with college buddies to the Renn Faire, or celebrating other familial milestones, I've had very little time to sit down and write.  Hopefully, I'm done with putting a ton of extraneous distance on my odometer.  I'm going to use the NaNoWriMo challenge as motivation to try and finish up this story before the end of the month.  Wish me luck!

As for this chapter's content, we had a couple balls in the air at the end of chapter nine, and this chapter is sort of the deep breath before the plunge.  Expect more sexy times in the following chapter.  This one focuses more on character and plot development.

Tags: M/f, F/f, Breasts, Gentle, Mouth Play

11. Chapter 11 - A Couple of Tight Spots by MicroThaumaturge [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (5174 words)

In this chapter, we see: Claire's take on Missy's shrinking serum; the return of a certain disgruntled professor; Olivia's assurances that Aidra is an asset, not a doomsday scenario on the rocks; Kim and Jen reconnecting on a smaller scale; and Missy and Titty trying to kick off their plans to tie together Richard and Ronnie's budding relationship, though an old "friend" may have other ideas.

Also, apologies for the far-too-long wait for this chapter.  Things have been hectic, IRL, but that's no excuse for such a long delay.  I should be able to step up my release rate in the new year.  Also, a special shout-out to TerryLarka for helping me past a narrative sticking point.  Definitely go check out their stories!

Tags: Breasts, Gentle, Lesbians, Foodie Fun-times

12. Chapter 12 - Naughty Girls Need a Firm Hand by MicroThaumaturge [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (10866 words)

Happy New Year!  This double-length chapter deals with several of the girls showing their naughty sides, and the others preparing a stiff hand to deal with their nonsense.  Also, be forewarned that things around Stella get a little darker than the tone so far.  There's some suggestion of cruelty and impending permanent consequences.  And one last thing before you get started: a HUGE shoutout to TerryLarka for his assistance with Jen and Kim this chapter.  I was floundering with how to frame their developments this chapter, and his advice put me on a path to successful character development.  If you haven't already, go check out his stories on this site.

CW: Thoughts of Suicide, Relationship Drama

Tags: Entrapment, Mouth Play, Insertion, Feet, Male Sex Organ

13. Chapter 13 - The Boards are Set, The Pieces are in Place by MicroThaumaturge [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (5127 words)

This chapter is more transitional.  Olivia deals with some unexpected behavior from Aidra, while Claire sets up the pieces for Stella's pre-shrink game, and the rest of the players move into position for Titty's punishment game.

Tags: Entrapment (heavily implied)

14. Chapter 14 - Games of Lust, Hubris, and the Sensual Depths of Depravity by MicroThaumaturge [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (12760 words)

In this chapter, Stella lays bare her sins, while the Tickle Torture Team metes out punishment, before committing to delivering mind-blowing pleasure.  Point of View shifts several times between the Interrogation Game, and the Tickle Torture Squad, so if you're looking for just the sexy times, try reading roughly every other section, and you should be well served.

Also, since TerryLarka was kind enough to point out that my unhealthy obsession with thesauri is not universal, I included the below definition so no one has to Google it mid-chapter.

Lubricious

1. offensively displaying or intended to arouse sexual desire.

2. smooth and slippery with oil or a similar substance.

CW: Flashbacks of abuse, and recollections of a predatory bully and abuser

Tags: Entrapment, Insertion, Feet, Insertion, Breasts, Insertion, Vore

15. Chapter 15 - Breaking, and Entering by MicroThaumaturge [Reviews - 0] (8798 words)

NOTE:  I am so sorry it took me almost 3 months to get this chapter out.  I could say life has been a mess, which while true is a constant, and therefore a poor excuse.  I can't say I'm happy with this chapter, but this was the point where I finally felt it was in a state worth posting.  I hope it is to your liking.

In this chapter, Chae-Won makes her move to acquire test subjects for her contributions to the shrinking solution project, legalities be damned.  Also, we have Kim and Claire frantically fighting to save a friend from a crushing fate, putting Kim's life on the line in the process.

CW: Claustrophobia, some violence

Tags: Entrapment, Insertion, Feet