- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Kim claims her prize from the competition with little Jen,  as delivered by Titania on a sexy platter.

Tags: Breasts, Couples, Entrapment, Gentle, Insertion, Mouth Play, FF/f

She's finally all mine!

Kim's eyes had to be bulging.  Her subscribers would kill to see the fantastic vision made reality before her.  Jen, her four inch tall lover, was wrapped up in the forked tongue of a lusting, big-titted succubus.

Jen has always been a catch, but she wanted something she couldn't have.  Instead of forming a relationship, she just coasted between suitors, hoping to stumble across one she could tolerate long enough to introduce to her family.

Kim shook her head.  Now she no longer gets a choice.  For the next hour, she's not a stubborn, indecisive woman making mistake after mistake.  For the next hour, her fate is not hers to decide.  Until the clock runs out and this fantasy ends, Jen is the grand fucking prize, and she's being awarded to me.

Kim had all the power.  She had playfully given Jen a hopeless ultimatum, and Jen had thrown her everything into the challenge.  And Jen had failed.  As I had intended.  As I knew she would.  Now Kim would get to bask in her victory.  She had finally won the woman she loved.  She had put up with the homesick girl dating simp after panty-chaser after milquetoast, peaked-in-high-school-and-will-never-be-a-success chump.  Now that pity parade was a non-factor.  They would never be able to treat Jen to the wonders Kim was about to.

Jen is all mine, Kim thought again, her heart racing as the proof was delivered ever closer on the lips of a sexy demon girl.  How is this my life right now?

A gentle hand on Kim's trembling shoulder turned her to find an insistent Claire, who nodded in tacit understanding, and gestured again to the bed.  This time Kim took the professor's advice, and she practically rolled onto the gel mattress, legs splayed in Titty's general direction.  Kim lifted her torso on her elbows to watch what Titty would do next, and the succubus did not disappoint.

Her plush, wet lips shifted in a tongue-tied murmur, and little Jen waved vigorously at Kim before the tongue hungrily plucked the little Japanese girl between them.  Titty moaned in pleasure as she ran her hands up her sides, and cupped her prodigious breasts.  Her jaw worked as she rolled the scrumptious woman around her mouth, exploring her little body and tasting her excitement.  Then Titty crossed her arms, and in a rapid, practiced motion she pulled off the straining pink tube top.  Her mighty tits plummeted once free, her dark nipples standing proud.

Kim didn't see where the garment went, so focused was she on the melon-sized tits, but her eyes caught every motion as long, pink fingers with glossy black nails vigorously manhandled the all-natural fleshy funbags.  Titty lifted one of those tits, and her long, forked tongue darted out with a soaked Jen gripped under the arms in its embrace.  The lithe muscle dragged the little woman over the stiff nipple, sliding it between her pea-sized breasts.  A glistening wet trail of saliva was left in her wake. 

Titty lapped little Jen back over the nipple, and this time Jen's thighs latched on, her legs crossed at the ankle and encircling the nipple.  She pulled it bodily to her naked pussy as she might an embarrased lover.  Titty reversed course and helped hold Jen in place, as the little streamer started grinding her naked pelvis against the love nub.

"Mmph, thuuuck!"

Titty moaned around her tongue, heedless of the drool seeping from her mouth.  She swapped tits, pulling Jen gently but relentlessly away from the swollen nipple, only to introduce her to the other in a manner both up close and highly personal.

It wasn't long before both nipples were soaked and swollen, and drips and streams of saliva trailed across the top of her tits.  Titty lifted her chest and plunged her tongue and passenger into her ample cleavage, bobbing her head a couple times before retracting her tongue.  A pair of wiggling legs from the knees down could be seen poking from the depths of Titty's bosom.  She wrapped one arm across her tits to hold them pressed together, and used the other to catch the bottom of both little feet on the tips of her fingers, before plunging them, and their passenger, deep out of sight.  A moment later, Titty burbled a shaking laugh.

"Oh, she tickles!  Fuck, she's a wriggly little sexpot!  Kim, can I have her?  She tastes so fucking good, and the way she wiggles and squirms just does something to me!"

Kim sat up, her spine ramrod straight. She was not going to let someone else come between her and her Jen. 

"No Titty.  You may not have her.  If you want to spice up my playtime with her, then after all the dick she's paraded past me I would say your sexy curves are more than welcome, but if you think I'm ever going to let her go, then you have another think coming.  If you even think of taking her from me, I'll have Claire shrink your pink ass down and shove you somewhere the sun don't shine.  Do I make mys- Geezus!"  Kim jumped in surprise when a high-pitched squeak or screech blasted out from behind her.

Kim turned to find Claire clutching her chest.  Her face was cherry red, her clothes were sweat-dampened, and she was shaking.  Beads of sweat coated her neck, and her breathing was heavy.

"Are you alright Claire?" Kim asked, concerned for the woman's well-being.

Claire raised her hands defensively, and Kim noted her top two buttons were undone, revealing the matted, lacy edges of a white, sweat-soaked bra.

"Oh no, please, don't mind me.  It's just getting warm in here, and it seems to be getting to me.  You know, I've had a good deal more sugar than usual, and that's got my body all out of whack."  She jumped off her chair, leaving behind a glistening layer of what might have been sweat on the seat.  "I'm just going to grab myself a glass of something cold, I'm sure Olivia can supervise you three," she said.

Claire waved to get Olivia's attention, gestured vaguely towards Titty and Kim, and then quickened her steps towards the refreshments table.

Kim took the brief pause to glance around the room.  She saw Richard was still in his restraints, but all of the tension on the cords had slackened.  He was sitting on the edge of the bed with Ronnie laying face-down on his impressively muscular thigh.  She had one hand on the head of his stiff cock beside her, but she was just gently caressing it as Richard's thick, strong fingers worked at the muscles in Ronnie's lower back and glutes.  Missy was standing on the bed nearby, untangling some sort of string or cordage, and keeping an eye on her charges.

Olivia had maneuvered herself closer to Kim's bed, and was watching over them with a simple remote in one hand, while her other held something up to her mouth.  Probably a gummy.

Back at the refreshments table, Claire was downing her second cup of lemonade.  Stella was seated next to the refreshments table, eyes locked on Titty, while one of her hands moved absently between the bowl of gummy worms and her mouth.

Refocusing on her current affair, Kim turned back to Titty, who crawled right onto the end of the bed, one arm still occupied with keeping little Jen in a jiggly world of wonders.  The big-titted succubus crawled slowly, sensuously up the bed.  She paused at Kim's thighs to lean down and arch her back, her soft, plush lips brushing over the pale skin to tickle and tease the soft, yet firm flesh of Kim's inner thigh.  When pearly-white teeth scraped across her skin, Kim jumped and sat forward. 

It took a feat of will to relax back on her elbows as Titty resumed her approach.  That sensuous tongue trailed its way up Kim's inner leg and over to her panties.  It paused briefly over the sheer window in the garment, pressing down on either side of the clitoral hood, helping the half-engorged love nub to peek out from its hood.  The tongue made its way north, across Kim's shaved mons, and across her navel.  It lathered the soft, flat plane of her stomach, until it reached the modest valley of her breasts.

Pink fingers delicately peeled down Kim's bra, before finding a front clasp and popping off the fabric C-cups.  Their barrier removed, Titty's skilled fingers gripped and massaged a fleshy orb, as Titty's warm breath and wet tongue danced on the nipple of the other. 

Kim drew in a sharp breath and held her moans at bay.  Her eyes closed as she savored the sensation.  Her arms gave out and she splayed on her back, opening her eyes to see Titty looming over her.

The arm holding those pink peaks at bay released them from their confinement, along with a bit of Kim's drool.  The now free hand groped at Kim's other breast.  She worked Kim's chest with passion, then spread her tits wide as a flailing figure fell with a "whoop" from the peaks above to land between the peaks below.

Jen bounced off Kim's collar bone, and came to a stop laying facedown, with her little toes pointed towards Kim's face.

"Are you satisfied with your prize, Kim?"  Titty asked, her voice dripping with meaning.  "If not, I would be happy to take care of this one, and find you something more--satisfying."

Kim placed her hands over Titty's, and guided her breasts back together, catching Jen in their embrace just as the little woman climbed to her knees.  The tits rolled together, trapping the giggling little woman in a full-body hug, leaving only her head exposed.

"This one is mine, Titty.  All mine."  Kim bit her lip as something occurred to her.  "But no, I am not satisfied with my prize."

Jen squeaked out a surpsised, "what?"

"The delivery left much to be, erm, desired," Kim continued, her eyes running up and down Titty's curves.  "To just drop little Jen off like that, without giving her the tour, and with no fanfare, well...  I think we should take things from the top, and really make this a celebration, don't you ladies?"

Titty's grin was a mile wide, and she slowly, seductively lowered her torso, untill her breasts were firmly squished against Kim's, the tit-flesh rolling out and threatening to engulf Kim's little C-cups.  Titty lowered her hips and waist until she was completely prone atop Kim, their warm bodies melding with little Jen trapped between their hearts.  Her left arm wrapped itself along Kim's upper arm, and Titty's hand slid behind Kim's shoulder to hold her close.  Titty's other hand brushed the brunette's stray hairs back behind her ear.

Titty stared into Kim's eyes, her expression a maelstrom of emotion.  Desire danced with Need around her eyes, as Lust embraced Anticipation in the set of her lips.  Titty leaned down further, those firm, pillowy gates mere inches from Kim's.

In that moment, held with her love in the succubus' embrace, Kim wanted nothing more than to lose herself to her lust.  She closed her eyes, and pursed her lips.  She felt Titty shift forward, but she did not find lips waiting for her.

There was a warm breeze against Kim's ear, and her whole body, buring with the fires of passion, stirred in a sudden chill.  Titty's whisper was slow and sibilant, her words dripping with sexuality. 

"What you're telling me, dearest Kim, is that I am not enough for you.  My sultry display was not enough to please you.  You are saying you need me to use a little mouse of a girl to truly satisfy you?"  Those luscious lips brushed ever so slightly agains the edge of Kim's ear, as she spoke words that Kim would hear in dreams and nightmares for the rest of her days.

"So be it." 

Titty ran her tongue along the outer edge of Kim's ear, then pulled the lobe between her lips.  She sucked on it once, before parting with the barest nibble.

"I hope you're ready, Kim.  We are going to fuck you, until we satisfy you to your soul."

Titty pushed herself up and back so suddenly that it startled Kim.  Kim's eyes shot open, but all Kim could see was the crown of Titty's head of sleek black hair.  There was a sharp intake of breath from Jen, but before she could sputter out a full "What the fuck!?" Titty had buried her face in Kim's tits, motorboating with little Jen like a pro.

Kim sucked in air, only just realizing she'd been holding her breath.  She arched her back, pressing her chest against Titty's manic ministrations.  Then Titty's hands were on her shoulders, forcing her down against the yielding mattress, and Titty's face was before hers, a rapidly kicking pair of legs being slurped into her perfect mouth.

Then those lips were against Kim's, and Kim welcomed the passionate kiss.  Her arms pulled Titty against her as she felt both her lovers slipping inside her mouth.  Jen was flailing her limbs as she fought to right herself, but Kim could hear her laughing amidst her screams.  Titty's tongue thrust and twirled, engaging Kim in a passionate fury.

Their tongues twisted and twined, feeling each other, tasting each other, and caressing their little lover.  Kim adjusted Jen until she was straddling her tongue, and she pushed her lover's little torso back into Titty's mouth.  Both of the larger women were sucking down air even as they sucked on each other, their passion bringing their heartbeats to new heights.  Kim was losing herself to the passion, and she couldn't help but think, This is just getting started!






Jen was awash on a sea of emotion.  And saliva.  Two massive tongues writhed around her, driving her wild.  Her tits and ass and pussy were all being tongued on a scale that until a few weeks ago she hadn't thought possible.  Occasionally she'd be pressed up against their teeth, and Titty seemed to enjoy feeling her chest squish a bit between her molars.  Early on she thought she might get shoved straight down Kim's throat.  But now, Jen had her legs wrapped around Kim's wet and writhing mouth muscle as she ground her pussy against the tastebuds, even as Titty had each of the tips of her tongue working on one of Jen's breasts.  Small and hard as they were, Jen half wondered if her nips could cut diamond.

That tantalizing forked tongue shifted its way down Jen's body, caressing her sides and down to her hips, before pushing a bit further past and rising back up, until the pink muscle had Jen under the arms, and pulled her out of Kim's mouth and fully into Titty's.

Jen turned her head and caught a glimpse of Kim, breathless and yearning, her eyes searching the cliff face above for a clue as to why Jen had been taken away.  Then the lips sealed, and Jen felt the pressure in the mouth plummet as her legs were once again sucked into Titty's thirsty maw.  The tongue beneath her pushed and pulled her into a sitting position, then the lips parted to reveal a blindingly well-lit tit beneath her.  She slipped knees-first back out of Titty's mouth, and landed right on top of Kim's nipple.  The stiff, rubbery nip pushed insistently against Jen's pussy - or was she grinding herself on it?  The details weren't important, only that feeling, that bliss that had been building in the background mattered, and Jen started bouncing as she tried to squeeze the nipple inside her, and she was close, oh so close, but it just wouldn't fit.

Jen groaned, frustrated to be denied.  She used her fingers to begin to scratch that itch between her legs.  The shifting light above dimmed, much as it had earlier, just before she's been buried in a breastslide.  Sure enough, Titty had one of those jiggly, category-F monstrosities hovering right above Jen.  The thick, protruding nipple descended from on high to mate with its counterpart beneath Jen's crotch.

Unwilling to yield her pleasurable position, Jen felt the thick, stiff nipple slide down her saliva-slicked back, and push against her ass, spreading her cheeks.  The rough texture rubbed against her ass, even as she ground her little pussy agains Kim's nipple, and the sensations were pushing her towards her peak.

The nipple rubbed against her ass for a few more seconds, then it bushed into her back, leaning her forward.  It settled over her tailbone, and pushed her even harder against Jen's nipple, before the tit hovering above her collapsed down, driving Kim's nipple into Jen's pussy and stretching her love canal like a pneumatic wedge.

Squished between tits once again, Jen came, her body twitching violently with her release.  Her cries were drowned out by the dual heartbeats surrounding her, and her limbs were held unmoving in the vicegrip of the compressed funbags.

When the breasts separated, Jen felt the nipple pulled from inside her without ceremony.  It took a few moments after the light and fresh air returned before she realized Kim's breast was falling away below her.

She was hanging from the succu-girl's tit.  Her arms were adhered to the orb by saliva, and her back was vacuumed to the surface.  She could hear Titty breathing heavily above her, the rushing air filling and departing the lungs mere inches behind her.  Titty's heartbeat thundered through the fatty tissue, hitting Jen more viscerally than any concert bass she'd yet experienced.

She felt Titty giggle as much as she heard it, her perch bouncing with the sound.

"Looks like your little prize is trying to get away from you, Kim." 

One of Titty's hands came around, the fingers extending up past Jen's head as the palm settled against her legs and hips.  The hand squeezed her against the tit.

"She looks pretty good where she is, don't you think?"  The fingers parted, and Jen could see Kim eyeing her hungrily as she was held against the pink orb.  "Maybe I should finally join the trend and get a nipple piercing?  I could tie little Jen to it, and let her dangle from her wrists.  I'll tuck her in my bra, and let her keep me entertained all day long.  Mmmhhh, that sounds like a good plan to me."

Kim jolted forward, like a building rising from the ground, and her mouth opened.  It pressed over Jen's face and torso, obscuring her view of everything as the warm, wet tongue peeled Jen from the pillowy breast.  Kim's tongue shifted Jen to the side of Kim's mouth, as the tongue flit and flickered over Titty's nipple.  Jen could hear a pleased moan through the sloshing sounds of saliva, before the mouth pulled back slightly and sealed Jen in darkness.

Kim's mouth moved Jen around, and after a few moments of being tossed about, Jen realized the saliva levels were rising.  Jen wondered for a dark moment if she was about to be swallowed, so Titty couldn't take her away again, but then the mouth tilted forward, and the lips parted, allowing more than just a dim glow of light to shine in.  The pool of saliva flowed readily from the mouth as Kim pushed out her tongue, and Jen with it as she plummeted feet first.

Jen let out a whoop as if she were riding a theme park ride as she plummeted feet-first, and she wasn't far off.  She slid down and off the tongue, and washed between Kim's breasts on a wave of lubricating spit.  She continued down across Kim's tummy, only getting jolted as she passed Kim's navel.  Jen looked down, and saw Kim had pulled out the waistband of her panties in anticipation of their new, temporary resident.  The black panties were soaking wet, and that was before any of the saliva had reached them.

Then the wave of saliva washed Jen into the panties, and the band snapped back against Kim's pelvis.  Jen found herself held against the smooth pussy lips, kissed from behind by their warm embrace.  In her face was a mesh window, helping her to breathe despite the musky scent of her lover's arousal.  Jen shook her head, and felt a fleshy nubbin behind her.  A titanic squeal and the violent thrusting motion of her prison later, Jen knew exactly what that was.  Her evil grin would have made even the most sinister villains proud.






Titty hadn't expected Kim to drop her little lover into her panties, but fuck if it wasn't one of the most exciting things she'd ever seen.  Titty could see the little woman pushed up against the fucking window in the panties, her movements against Kim's clit causing the larger lover to gasp and moan as she rocked her hips.

Kimmy's getting so worked up, her panties and the sheets are both soaked through.  And I can only imagine what the fuck is going through little Jenny's mind.  Damn, I want to get my tongue in that pussy at full size, Jenny tastes fucking delicious.  Fuck, at this rate I'm going to cum by sexual osmosis!

Titty shifted backwards so she could get a better look at little Jenny.  The little woman wore a brilliant smile, and she shimmied her ass between Kim's lower lips.  Her straight black hair was a sodden mess, but it didn't seem to bother her in the least.

"Hi there, Jenny.  Are you getting well acquainted with Kimmy's big pussy?"

"You know it!  Oh, this feels amazing!  Think I can get her off just playing with her clit and lips?"

Titty moaned.  "Oh, fuck, I love that you want to try.  Tell you what, I'll give you five minutes.  I really fucking enjoyed our makeout session, and I'll keep round two going while you try to get her off.  But succeed or fail, after five minutes, there's no fucking way in hell I'll be able to hold myself back.  Is this where you want to be when I cut fucking loose?"

Jenny didn't hesitate, bless her tiny heart.

"Bring it on, Titty!"

"You bet your luscious little ass I will." Titty leaned forward and kissed Jenny's entire face, pushing her back against Kimmy's clit.

Then she got back up, sat down on the bed with her legs wrapped around Kimmy's waist, and she pulled the sexy brunette against her as she sucked face.






Jen was surrounded by slick, engorged flesh.  Everything was hot and wet and writhing.  Including her.  She had managed to turn herself around, and initiated the make-out session of her life with Kim's clitoris.  She sucked and licked and nibbled with her mouth, as her hands and forearms worked the love nub with amorous vigor.  The whole time, Jen thanked the titans making out above that neither had removed Kim's panties, because they were the only thing keeping Kim's bucking from launching her, and keeping Kim's wet lips from sliding her towards the opening of that hot, hungry vagina sucking at her knees.

Jen gave it her all, working over the clit and caressing the lips that hugged her like the comforter on a fleshy bedspread.  In less than half the time Titty gave her, Jen felt Kim's whole body tense up, and she cried out.  Jen was soaked in a geyser of cum as Kim let loose with a mind-blowing orgasm in her lingerie.

She heard Titty chuckle above.  "I knew you were a streamer Kimmy, but I'm fucking ecstatic to learn it's in more ways than one."

Jen chuckled as she wiped the clear fluid from her face.  She looked up to see a crosseyed Kim leaning bodily against Titty, gulping air as she tried to catch her breath.  She knew Kim only squirted like that for her most intense orgasms, so this one took a lot out of her.  Still, there were a couple minutes left on Titty's countdown, so Jen got back to work on Kim's clit.  She hoped to get her lover off one more time before Titty took over.

Jen felt the temperature start to drop as the fluid suffusing her surroundings yielded its heat to the ambient air.  It was really starting to sap her body heat, but then she heard the sound of cloth sliding closer.  The musk in the air deepened, and sweetened, and Jen could feel warmth radiating from something behind her.

Jen glanced back through the window, and saw the hot pink short-shorts that Titty wore all but pressed up against her.  The fabric of the shorts was also soaked, though unlike these panties, that wasn't from Kim's arousal.

"Fuckit!" Titty blurted in a rush, "Ican'ttakeitanymore!"

A woman the size of an office complex threw herself bodily off the end of the bed, rolling onto the ground and out of sight.  Jen turned and saw a pair of hot pants go flying and splat against the ceiling, before a naked, panting Titty was back.  Her fingers dug under Kim's panties none-too-gently, and in a rush they were stripped from Kim and tossed behind, where a baritone voice spluttered and called out a complaint about being smacked in the face with a wet rag.

"Consider it a temporary replacement, until I get you something more fitting," Titty yelled back with a laugh.

Jen was not unaffected by Titty's violent approach to undressing Kim, and her tumble came to a stop about a foot away from Kim's crotch.  She picked herself up  and shook off some of the fluid still coating her body, but before she could turn back to Kim, Titty leapt onto the bed and stood to her full height.

Once again, Jen was in awe.  Partially of the gel mattress, which prevented Titty's movements from sending her flying, but mostly by the sexy kaiju that stood directly above her.  Jen stumbled backwards as she tried to take in all that was Titty, while trying to stay out from under the colossal pink woman.

Titty was truly massive, her shin-high pink toes capped by black-painted toenails, each filed to a long, rounded point.  Those toned legs with their thick, defined thighs flared into baby-making hips that were to die for. 

Where her legs came together grew a beautiful flower, with engorged purple leaves protecting smooth, delicate pink petals.  Between the petals was a dripping dark opening, narrowed at present, but likely quite accommodating.  It was leaking a nectar even the gods must find enticing; Jen could't help but lap up the bead of ambrosia that dripped on her chest as she passed beneath.  It was delicious. 

Above the flower grew a fleshy pleasure bead, this one twice the size of Kim's, and it was fully protruded from beneath its hood.  Arranged above it was Titty's carefully styled bush, shaped to form only the outline of a heart.  The rest of her mons was completely bare.

Titty's waist was narrow for her frame.  Not impossibly so, but with those killer hips, and those F-cup tits, the waist gave her a definite hourglass figure.

Above those tits Jen was quite familiar with by now, Titty's expression was one of unbridled lust.

And impatience.

Titty dropped to her knees, and the impact unsteadied Jen to the point she fell backwards.  She used Kim's thigh to get back to her feet, but before she took a step Titty had shifted, moving her crotch closer.  Much closer.

Kim's fingers lifted Jen up by her thighs, and repositioned her right in front of Kim's lower lips.  Then the pussy tilted and lifted, putting the vaginal opening on display.  Kim was so horny, her pelvic muscles were opening and closing that dark, fleshy hole.  Jen felt herself knocked from behind as Titty's crotch moved closer, and she stumbled to a stop with her forearms half inside Kim's vagina, where she'd caught herself.

That was when Jen noticed what had upset Kim's pussy.  Titty had slid one of her legs under Kim's, and they were moving rapidly into a tribbing position.

Jen tried to get a leg up on something, anything to climb out of her position, but before she got anywhere, a not-so-delicate flower tackled her from behind, and trapped her between two hungry holes.






Kim could feel Titty thrusting up against her, with little Jen sandwiched like a vibrator between them.  Every movement Jen made just added to Kim's pleasure, knowing her little lover was along for the ride whether she wanted to be or not.

Though of course she wanted to be.  She had loved everything going on so far.  And fuck, this just felt so good, Kim could only imagine what it would be like at tiny size. 

For now.  When they were done here, she would ask to be made smaller.  Not as small as Jen, but she would be the one in a position to be woman-handled.  In the position to be treated like a pussy pet, or a fuck toy.

"Oh, fuck!" Kim cried out, the sensations bringing her ever closer to her peak, especially with the feeling of Jen's arm inside her up to the shoulder.  It wasn't much compared to even a piss-poor dildo, but it was the woman she loved, inside her, and that made it all the more special-

Titty pulled away, and slid off the bed.  Kim was at a loss, especially as Jen stumbled away from her and fell down, seemingly dizzy.  Kim didn't have long to wonder what was happening before Titty clambered onto the head of the bed, and pushed Kim's shoulders flat on the mattress.  She knee-walked over Kim's head, and sat her dripping pussy on Kim's face.

"Fucking lick me Kim!  Get me the fuck off, and I'll make sure little Jenny and I fucking do the same for you!  Now make me cum!"

Kim didn't argue.  Her mouth went straight to work.






Jen was a little dazed.  It was hot, what she'd just been through, but it was a bit disorienting.  Maybe if Titty had-

She was picked up from behind by a forked tongue under her arms.  She had enough time to shriek before she was diving head first into Kim's sopping pussy.  The tongue pushed her in deeper, then came back between her legs, one tip squeezed between her ass cheeks, while the other extended past her pussy to lap enthusiastically at her tits.  The sensation was miraculous.

Jen was surrounded on all sides by warm, wet, pulsating pussy, while the forked tongue writhed between her legs.  It lapped at her tits, tickled her ass, and worked her clit all at once, all while tonguing her inside Kim's pussy.  Jen could't conceive of a word for this position.  It went beyond oral, beyond cunnilingus, beyond tribbing or fisting or boob jobs or any of another half-hundred terms that might loosely apply to this maelstrom of sexual energy.

Jen just lost herself in the warmth, in the wetness, in the slick, sliding, pulsating flesh.  She worked her way deeper as she rubbed all around her, kicking her legs to bring Kim even more pleasure.  She felt a length along one wall that was particularly spongy, and she braced with her back as she worked it with her legs, her hands working a tit and her own clit even as Titty's tongue was a constant presence and fuck buddy darting over and around her. 

Before long everything blended into a sexual blur, and the pulsating cave around her grew tighter, the pulsating faster.  The entire cave sqeezed down on Jen's entire body, locking her in place along with the sensuous tongue between her legs.  The heartbeat that hammered from all around her accelerated to new heights, and a wave of girl-cum washed over Jen as she crested her own wave.  The last thing she remembered was a white-knuckle grip on the tongue as she came, before she passed out from the pleasure.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks again for reading!  This was a difficult chapter to write, but even moreso to edit.  I somehow found myself getting distracted, for cum reason or another.

We've still a significant way to go with this story, so expect a bit more plot progression in the next chapter.  Right now I've got Kim in the crosshairs for shrinking next, before we pan over to Richard and Ronnie, and see how they like it when Ronnie's the one who's large and in charge.

As always, I'd love to hear what you all thought about this chapter, or about the story so far.  Please leave a review, even if it's without a rating.  That feedback motivates me to forgo sleep - I mean, to find more time to write, so I can get the next chapter out faster!