- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jen finally gets tiny, and gets to play with her favorite part of Kim to tease.

Tags: Feet, Gentle, Mouth Play

Jen cradled the solution at the back of her throat.  Once she swallowed, she was committed to spending an hour subject to the whims of giants.

Jen flexed her tongue, running the solution back over her taste buds.  Nope.  Still no taste.  Maybe they can deliver the doses in mixed drinks in the future? Aside from the unusual viscosity of the fluid, it was no different than bottled water.  Jen breathed in deep, and exhaled slowly through her nose.  

She met Kim's eyes, and swallowed.  Let's-a go!  

The globule slid down her throat, and Jen traced its progress with her finger.  The sensation was cool despite the time spent in her mouth.  It dripped into her tummy, and that cool sensation blossomed into a rapidly-spreading heat.  

Jen was abruptly reminded of her first Scotch.  Her date had come out of the gates talking about the difference between Glen-Finch, or Logger-Yule, or La Freak, only to have her try a taste of something called Passport.  That name she remembered, to ensure she never, ever, ever drank it again.  She fled to the bathroom and hopped out the window to escape her date.

There was no escaping this heat, though.  The warmth she now felt was quickly growing beyond the burn of strong alcohol.  Jen's tummy began to roil and seize, as all the gummies she'd snacked on while waiting for the presentation to start were rapidly liquefied.  Her stomach squeezed tighter than Nintendo's grip on fan-made content, and it emptied into her writhing intestines.  The slurry of sugar and shrinking chemicals were absorbed into her system, and the warmth in her core was carried throughout her entire body.  She shivered despite the heat as she was flooded with energy, and her body began to contract in on itself.

Her senses dulled as her body dwindled.  She could hear voices, but they sounded distant, twisted.  Jen had the indistinct feeling of rising and falling, like she was riding a high-speed elevator.  Her car dropped precipitously to the middle floors, then a minute later shot all the way up to the top of the building.  She could feel pressure applied over her entire body, before she plummeted from the penthouse to the lobby.  There she lay as the solution continued its work transforming her to a new size, and for a time, a new role in life.  A much smaller one.

When the prickly feeling finally subsided and Jen's senses returned, she was momentarily overwhelmed by the sensation.  She was tangled in a morass of thick, sweat-drenched nylon.  She could dimly make out her surroundings in the light filtering through the red material above her.  Jen flexed her arms and stretched out her legs to find everything working, and feeling oddly refreshed.  With gusto, she forced her way between the fibrous weaves until she lifted the crumpled red top of her balled-up sports bra, and her eyes were bombarded with the harsh incandescence of the overhead lights.  She shifted herself towards the edge of the garment while her eyes adjusted, and swung her legs over the white fabric of the bottom of her balled-up bra to rest on the smooth, warm floor mat.

A loud, resonant giggle drew her attention skyward, and she froze as a titan pointed directly at her.  The towering brunette managed to arrest her giggling long enough to declare, “Gale Farce, I choose you!”

Jen's eyes widened as she struggled to comprehend the towering figure of her lover.  Sedan-sized feet supported relatively skinny legs the size of stairwells.  The soft, pale columns stretched far overhead to a pair of black panties, with a shear window allowing a beguiling view of her clitoral hood and the tippy-top of her labia.  Above the lacy garment - and as high as the roof of her apartment complex - was a sexy navel that stretched into a soft, flat tummy.  Balcony-sized tits that Jen could no longer think of as handfuls were proudly supported by a lacy black bra.  Jen had to really crane her neck to look above the lithe, almost regal neck, and up to the sexy smirk and amorous brown eyes of her lover.

Despite her dry mouth, Jen swallowed.  

It was a moment later when Kim's bold declaration finally registered, and Jen glanced back at the balled-up garment she still sat within.  The crumpled part of the garment over her head was mostly red, and the part she sat on was mostly white... she slapped her forehead as she realized what Kim had done to set her at ease.  Leave it to Kim to play on Jen's cheesy sense of humor.

“Have you realized your situation yet, my adorable little fighter?” Kim asked.  “I hope you have some special attacks you've been practicing, because your opponent is a tough one.  She's strong and dexterous, and at the peak of your weight class... I don't think you stand a chance.”

Jen smirked at the thought of being treated like a battle monster.  The idea was laughable, made all the more so by her tiny height.  She clambered out of the bra, only to realize she was completely naked.

“Hey, Kim.  Before we start up the sexy battles, can you pass me my little figurine? I'd prefer to cover up.”

Kim smirked, and started swirling one of her giant feet on the tip of her toe, like she was feigning innocence.

“Yeah, about that.  I can turn over your little figurine, but it probably won't do you much good.  See, while you were shrinking, I tried using her for a battle.  She was soundly defeated.  As a reward, her opponent took the clothes.”

Jen stared up at Kim mouth agape.  “What are you talking about?  Are you telling me you're gonna leave me down here, naked?”

Kim shook her head.  “No.  I'm saying that only winners get clothes, so if you want to cover up, you're gonna have to win your fight.”

“But Kim, the whole point was to get dressed up now so I could undress later when we get really into it!”

Kim frowned.  “Nope.  Your figurine was defeated, and as such, it lost the clothes.  We could have a quick rematch for the clothes.  But since she has nothing left to bet, I think if she loses again, she gets stepped on.  In lieu of the ability to give favors, that seems fair to me, right?”

Jen didn’t really know where Kim was going with this, but arguing wasn’t going to do her any good.  “Erm, that’s right.”

Kim nodded.  “Excellent.  In that case, let me introduce your opponent, and give a brief demonstration before we jump into combat.  Oh, and if you were wondering, your figurine is waiting right here.”

Kim shifted her foot to the side, and behind it, Jen could see her wire-frame figurine laying upside down, supported by her 3D printed head and hands, still in a Naruto running pose.  Jen looked back at Kim's foot, and noticed that there were strips of fruit roll-up wrapped around the two smallest toes.

Jen coughed out an incredulous laugh at the absurdity of Kim’s toes wearing her lingerie, and tried to think of how she could possibly take on a foot with a larger surface than her mattress.  

Then teh demonstration started, and things got intimidating.  Kim's foot had moved over another discarded garment.  She scrunched up her toes as she moved the cloth around, then grabbed Jen's discarded purple panties by the waistband with the two largest toes on the foot.  The garment rose slowly into the air, a column of angry purple mushrooms dangling from several times Jen's height above.  Kim started talking like a sports anchor.

“A powerful grappler just barely light enough to remain in her weight class, your first opponent has a range of motion you could only dream of.”

Kim rotated her ankle to start spinning the panties.  Jen took a step back as the garment spun around and around like a massive windmill, the breeze coming off them chilling her.  The casual power in the silly display was incredible.

“She is capable of advanced tactics, and using weapons from her environment to her advantage.  Please give a warm, full-bodied welcome to LotusFeet Left!”

Jen craned her neck to look up at Kim, and her lover's playful gaze morphed into something mischievous.  The windmilling panties shifted trajectory.  Before Jen knew what was happening, she was laying on her side, wrapped from head to toe in the giant bolo that had been her underwear.

Jen fought to find her way free of the offending garment, but made little headway beyond coating herself in the scent of her own arousal.  Jen hadn't realized just how wet the presentation had made her, though after Kim's casual display of her titanic might, Jen was getting soaked at the idea of her giant lover fucking her brains out.

Kim left Jen to struggle against her panties for less than a minute.  When it was clear Jen was firmly trapped, a foot as wide as her bed and twice as long came to rest on top of Jen, gently pressing down on the panties as it slowly rolled Jen onto her back.  Jen managed to poke her head out of the garment, and only had time to realize what was happening with a surprised “Eep!” before a big toe pressed itself onto her face.

“Tell me, Jen, how's it feel to dip your toe into a monster battle?  This is your first real taste, isn't it?”  Kim's voice overflowed with mirth as she worked both her foot and her toe in small, slow circles, gently applying more and more pressure to Jen and her prison.  The panties slowly compressed beneath Kim's descending sole, and the tip of the toe pushed insistently against Jen's lips.

Jen couldn't contain herself.  Her lips parted, and she licked, and lapped, and sucked on the soft skin that had been so forcefully offered for her consumption.  Her teeth dragged across the skin, trying to find a wrinkle she could bring into her mouth.  She so loved sucking on Kim's toes, but now the smallest was as big as her head.  She needed to get something inside her mouth.

Then Kim shifted her foot forward, planting her heel over Jen's crotch.  The massive foot dug and twisted, and the incidental play against Jen's pelvis had her moaning almost immediately, and bucking for more in mere moments.  The appendage lowered over Jen's torso, covering her face beneath the softer, fleshier arch of the foot.  Jen felt around until she found a wrinkle, and she hungrily wrapped her teeth around it, pulling it into her mouth where her tongue licked and tasted.  Jen was getting positively overwhelmed, and the differences from what she was used to both frustrated and excited her to no end.

Kim's foot slid back, and the soft pad glided over Jen's face and hands. Kim's toes again grabbed the waistband of the wrapped-up panties.  She lifted her foot high into the air - maybe two feet off the ground - and suddenly Jen's world was spinning as she was unraveled from her prison.  She was in free-fall for a moment, dropping almost twice her body height as the angry, dangling panties cast her away, but even landing awkwardly on her side, she was unharmed.  Physics still applied normally, despite her reduction in size, and a fall from less than a foot didn't allow much distance or time for acceleration.  Plus she was a tough little tiny, just as Claire had promised.

“So, Jen, how was the prelude?  Did you have fun?”

Jen nodded, but one hand was across her chest, none-too-subtly tweaking a nipple, while the other only covered her pussy down to the second knuckle on her middle and ring fingers, as the rest of their length was buried in Jen’s dripping pussy.

“That was a hell of a warm welcome.  I don’t typically appreciate spawn camping, but I’ll let it go this time, if we get to take things to the next level.”

Kim laughed.  “All in due time.  But first, the promised grudge match.  Fair warning, your figurine took things kinda hard the first time around.  I really hope this second round doesn’t leave her crushed.”

With that Kim pushed the figurine over with her toe until it stood upright.  Then she pushed it forward, until it was about a foot from Jen, facing right at her.  Kim placed her foot forward, and lifted it right over the figurine.

“The rules of combat here are simple.  I will begin to slowly lower my foot to the floor.  If you can stop me from reaching the floor after two minutes have passed, or cause me to lose my balance or composure within those two minutes, then you win.  If my foot ends up with all of my weight on it at the end of two minutes, and it is as flat as can be on the floor, then I win.  Care to count me off?” Kim asked, looking up, and Jen turned around to see Claire was sitting in a chair behind her, enjoying the show.

“It would be my pleasure,” Claire said, noticeably squirming in her seat as she said it.  “Combat begins in three.  Two.  One.  Fight!”

Kim’s foot lowered until it was touching the head and shoulders of the figurine.  It began to press down, gently at first, but after a few seconds the figurine began to bend at the waist.  A few seconds and another pound of pressure later, the foot had pushed the statue to be further bent over, the arms out behind them partially deformed.

Claire offered something of a play by play commentary.  “It seems the figurine used Stand Tall.  It doesn’t seem to be very effective.  Kim seems to be using her signature move, Crush.  It’s-” there was a creak and a pop from the figurine as one of the wire-frame connectors separated under the pressure. “- super effective, it would seem,” Claire finished.

It took two minutes for the entire wire-frame to be completely flattened to a chorus of popping, snapping, and groaning plastic.  Kim smirked confidently, while Jen was just in awe.

“Well, I think we can call that one LotusFeet Left’s victory!  My sexy girl dominated that match!”  Kim met Jen’s eyes, and lifted her foot again.  “Time for the tag-team opponent to step up!  I wish you the best of luck, little Gale Farce.  You’re going to need it!”

And with that, Kim’s foot hovered directly over Jen’s head, and slowly began to descend.  Jen jumped into action.  Literally.  She jumped up, her light weight and energy-filled body easily managing to get a leg up on top of the sexy foot descending slowly onto the floor.

“Ooh, it looks like Gale Farce opened with a Leap attack,” Claire continued to comment from her perch.  “So far, it doesn’t seem to be very effective.”

From on top of the foot, Jen lay down on her stomach, and pulled her head up to the junction of the big toe and the second.  The feeling of the skin sliding and the tendons flexing below her as Kim scrunched and unscrunched her toes was surreal enough on its own.  With her tits and thighs pressed and rubbing against the bare skin, it was definitely getting her hot and bothered.  

But she didn’t have time for that right now.  She was at a disadvantage, and needed to do everything she could to turn the tide.  She put a hand on each of the toes before her, and flexed her tiny shoulders as she struggled to part them.  She didn’t make much headway, until all of a sudden they popped apart.  Jen couldn’t help her wry chuckle.  Even in direct competition, Kim was helping her.  With her access to the tender flesh between the toes, Jen stuck her head between them, and ran a long, wet lick from top to bottom.  Up above, Jen heard Kim suck in a sharp breath of air.

“It would seem that for her next attack, Jen used Lick!  LotusFeet Left flinched!”

Jen continued to lick with abandon, pausing only to nibble at the minuscule bits of webbing evolution had yet to erase from between the toes.  She shifted over to squeeze her head in the next gap between toes, wrapping her arms around the toes she was servicing, and using them to pinch and ply at the sensitive skin while her mouth and tongue did work.  There were a couple times where the foot would jerk, or seem to waver, but it was hard to tell just how effective her efforts were so f-

“It looks like LotusFeet Left and Gale Farce are halfway through the competition.  From the look on LotusSeed’s face, the battle has been well fought, but defeat isn’t even worth consideration.  If things keep up as they have been, Gale Farce is almost guaranteed to lose.  Who will be crowned victorious at the end of the next minute?  Let’s go to the peanut gallery for their opinions.”

Jen paused long enough to see that a giddy Titty had come to watch, but she didn’t pay any attention to the monstrous woman’s commentary.  Her attempts were not working, Claire had made that clear, so she was going to switch that up.  Jen rolled herself off the foot, landing on her side with barely an oof.  The bottom of the foot had come down to about waist height for Jen, and she wasted no time rolling under the foot.  She lifted her arms and legs, and began pushing up into the foot responsible for supporting the mountainous woman who was swiftly moving closer to winning this competition.

I need to give this my all.  This is when it matters, when all hope seems lost.  The power of love and dedication to my cause will always win out!

The foot came lower and lower, but Jen remained where she was, doing everything she could to evoke a pleasurable experience in her lover.  Short of that, she tried to surprise or shock the enemy with her frantic effort and dedication.

“Like a certain magic fish, it seems Gale Farce has used Flail.  It does not seem to be having much effect.”

The foot came ever closer.  Jen was leaning forward slightly to rub her tits against the arch of the foot, even as she lapped at it with her tongue, but the foot did not stop.  Jen lost all hope of victory when she realized she didn’t have enough room to roll over anymore.  At that point she gave in to her lust, writhing as much of her body against the sole as she could, while licking and sucking and biting the tender pads.  Then the foot applied enough pressure she could no longer move, and Claire clearly announced loud enough to be heard through an oppressive foot that Kim was a winner.

“After a brave and admirable battle, little Jen has succumbed to her lust, and the allure of a giant foot pressing her into an early grave.  Nay, let us not mourn her loss, but celebrate the life she led that brought us to today.

Jen couldn’t help but laugh, even as she fought down rising panic that the foot that held her hadn’t begun to let up.  Then her fears were proven unfounded as the massive foot moved away, leaving Jen soaked in sweat and shivering, with rivers of arousal streaming from between her legs.

Kim got down on one knee, her crotch almost directly over Jen.  She waved at the little woman to make sure she was alright, and Jen gave her a thumbs-up.  

“Not bad, Jen.  You almost had me step away, or even lose my balance and step onto you a few times.  You put in a lot of effort.”  Her kind features twisted into a hungry caricature.  Jen recognized it as one of the faces she’d developed for streaming, but it was no less scary for being familiar.  “That being said, you still lost the battle.  The bad news is, that means you don’t get your clothes.  The good news is, you get to help give me my reward.”  Kim ran a hand over her barely-contained tits, and down to her hip, before sliding the fingers down to the side of her panties, where she brushed them aside just long enough to slip two fingers inside her wet, pink pussy.  “And I know exactly what I want, and where I want her.  Titty, would you be so kind?”

Jen felt a rush of air as a mountain knelt behind her.  Titty was there, her mouth mere feet - no, mere inches, I need to remember to scale everything - from Jen’s face.

“Come along, little Miss.  It seems you displeased your biggers, and you shall be rectifying that situation soon enough.  Now, please prepare to board your flight to the pearly gates, while I prep to take on such a super fucking cute little passenger.  Hold on tight, this is gonna be fun!”

Jen turned away from Titty for a moment to look back at the kneeling, and still rubbing Kim.  It was for this reason that she missed the tongue darting out of Titty’s nearby mouth, the tip splitting in two.  It darted forward, one sliding hungrily between Jen’s thighs and wrapping up to cradle her tummy, while the other tip wrapped around her thigh to hold her in place.

“You might want to lie down for this next part, Kim,” Claire advised in a breathy voice.  “Titty looks hornier than I’ve seen her in a while, and both you and your little lover might want to brace for what comes next.”

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!  Things are heating up, and more of our cast are dwindling to the fun sizes.  I hope to have one more chapter out this week.

As always, please feel free to weigh in with your thoughts, comments, concerns, or even just to say hi!  It's a big encouragement to get feedback in any form.