- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here we get to the good stuff!  We kick off our demo with a meet and greet, before Ronnie and Richard take the first toys for a spin.

Tags: M/f, FM/f, Feet, Gentle, Mouth Play

Also: Blowjob

The Big Presentation Begins


Claire stood just inside Love & Lust, surveying the Fab Four's preparations.  The back shelving units and mannequins had been shifted for more floorspace, and folding chairs had been set up for their guests.

Front and center of the room was a heavy oak dinner table, on top of which rested a pair of boxes.  One was cardboard, with a big pink bow on top, and gave the sense it was covering something rather than containing it.  The other box - a Titania special - looked like a fire safe and a Halliburton case had hate sex and raised the baby on steroids.  It was a mass of steel bolted to the table-top, with four padlocks, a fingerprint reader, two key slots, and a card reader all preventing access.  Around this table they had setup three beds, two fitted with the classic restraints Livy and Missy had tested, and a third in the back with the tentacle motif that Titania just had to have.

She didn't know what it was, but something about the bed with the tentacles kept drawing Claire's eyes.  She would never be caught dead strung up in it, but the deviant nature of it spoke to her repressed sexuality.  Which just made her feel guilty about that allure, and sent her into her classic spiral of blushing withdrawl from reality until Titania walked up and slapped her on the ass.

"Eyes up, Claire Bear!  We're damned close to start time, which means the proper folks like my stick-up-her-ass professor friend will be here before you know it!  I'm grabbing the drink dispensers, but I could use a hand with the cups and candies!"

"Who bought the snacks?" Claire asked as she followed Titania to the back room.  Something in Titania's tone had seemed like she was playing a joke Claire hadn't yet seen coming.

"Don't worry, it was Livy!  I mean I may have made a couple requests that she shot down, and fuck were they good ideas, but I think Livy made some smart compromises.  Trust me, you have got to get some of these in your mouth!"

"I'll just take your word for it."

The cups were interesting, a disposable plastic that resembled frosted crystal.  They screamed Livy, sitting squarely in that intersection of Missy's taste for the finer things, and Livy's fiscal practicality.  

The snacks were not what Claire had expected, but in hindsight she wasn't remotely surprised.  There were a couple bowls of gummy bears, a bowl each of regular and sour gummy worms, and a bowl of...

"Titania, are these gummy dicks?"

"Oh, fuck yeah they are!  Cumming in at an inch and a half long, they're champaign-flavored celebratory sex toys for tinies!  They're also great for classing up the snack table.  I had Livy order me a half-dozen bags for personal use!  Now if only I could get them caffeinated..."

Claire tuned out as Titania went off on another of her sex-flavored tangents.  She watched as Titania picked up a glass dispenser of lemonade with one arm, and another dispenser of iced tea with the other.  She squeezed them to her with her massive chest squished between them, her tube top slipping until Claire could see an areola, and maybe even the edge of a nipple.

Focus Claire!  You have a job to do, and the investors will be here any minute!

Claire quickly stacked bowls and slipped the sleeve of cups under her arm, then followed Titania while balancing the goods.  Missy was there at the table, and helped her unload.

Claire noticed Melissa nibbling on her lip, and gave her a searching look while Titania went to unfold some screen dividers.  "How are you feeling, Melissa?  Any doubts or concerns about what's about to go down?  I know you're going to be around a lot of new people at a very vulnerable size.  I'm aware you're a grown-ass woman," she added with a chuckle, "but I can't help but worry about that firecracker student who kept me on my toes, and forced me to meet at the bar to discuss her grades."

Melissa laughed and waved away the concern.   To Claire's surprise, the confidence seemed genuine.

"Don't worry about me.  With all of you here, I'm not all that concerned for my safety.  What has me concerned is how these people are going to react to what we show them.  We're literally putting on an interactive sex show for these people, with their participation.  That's... that's a bit outside of my wheelhouse, even before we add the novelty and repercussions of shrinking into the mix."

Claire blinked, and nodded in tacit agreement.  She'd constantly felt butterflies in her stomach ever since she even considered the idea of selling services for adult entertainment.  Mildly nausiated with a side of anxiety is where she'd lived the past month.  The people they were about to present to sold sexual aids, or cashed in on sex appeal for a living, but what was about to happen was more likely than not going to be out of the comfort zone for these people as well.

"At this point our course is laid in, and we have little choice but to sail it," Claire said.  She sighed.  "And if there are two things I've learned from having Titania as a friend, it's that you can acclimatise to anything given enough exposure, and that apparently orgasms are great for smoothing over hard feelings."

Melissa looked confused at the last statement, so Claire decided to clarify.

"Have you noticed she doesn't hold any grudges?  And even when someone has done her wrong, she can still deal with them in a chipper mood?  It took me years to ask her how she did it, and she just said it had something to do with her mindset when she, m-masturbates, at night.  She says it's like sexy meditation, and that she gets rid of all her animosity, to start the day fresh."

"I think you meant to say, 'to start the day sexy as hell!'" Titania corrected, giving Melissa a big hug from behind.  "And don't worry about that.  You got me here, after all!  I'll get everyone's engines revved!  Just you wait!"

Claire was suddenly very concerned.  "I'm not so keen on waiting to hear the details on this, Titania.  Titania!"  The excitable succu-girl had pranced towards the front of the store, where the frosted glass windows obscured the view into or out of the building.  There were, however, a few spots where the frosting had been seemingly smudged clear, stylistically patterned to look like a woman had been pressed up against steamy shower glass.  Titania didn't hesitate to press her barely-restrained tits against the two clear spots - right at chest height for Titania - and to look out through the cheek mark on the window.  Claire suddenly found herself wondering if the marks were truly decorative, or if Titania had been extra-friendly with her contractors when they renovated the place.

“Titania, I think we need to talk about-”

“They’re here!”  Titania yelled, bouncing away from the window and running up to each of the other women, hugging them, and then bouncing to a stop near the door.  “Fuck yeah!  Places everyone, it’s time to do this!”

“Titania… Oh, I’m just going to live to regret this, aren’t I?”




 Thankfully, Titty didn’t go overboard when inviting in their investors.  She might have been practically vibrating with energy, but her tone was calm, even professional, and after welcoming each person with a handshake and a kiss on the cheek, she turned them over to Claire.  

From the four investors, Claire collected medical information confirming they were clear of STI’s, had them sign an NDA, and then passed them to Olivia and Melissa, who directed them to refreshments and kept them occupied with small talk.  

Melissa could do small talk well.  It was a skill that had been instilled in her since she was young, as all Vane family members are raised to have essential life and business skills.  Melissa was pleased to have a chance to meet with her sister’s plant before the others arrived.  Intentionally eschewing her generation’s tendencies, Stella Warrens had arrived twenty minutes early; Melissa expected that it was to glean as much information as she could before the proceedings.  Melissa very much got the sense that Stella idolized the elder Vane sister, but had somehow lost respect for Melissa herself.  Maybe it was because she eschewed the family business to create a life of her own?  It wasn’t as if she had thrown away her family; she was on pretty good terms with them, even if they mostly just left each other alone.  

Victoria had even helped Melissa make the initial break, setting up a retirement fund she could pay into that the family would match, and giving her a small stipend, with an open offer for freelance or consultation work with Vane Enterprises.  Whether that was to help her sister or to eliminate a potential obstacle to acquiring and retaining the position of CEO of the company, Melissa wasn’t sure - their constant competitions as kids had helped Victoria develop an impressive, if dispassionate poker face - but either way, there was no reason that working for Victoria should turn someone against Melissa.  Unless it was something personal?

The subtle tension in the room changed flavors as Richard and Veronica arrived.  Or Dick and Ronnie, as they seemed to prefer.  Melissa was surprised to see just how different the two were.  Dick was a towering wall of muscle and reserve, while Ronnie was tiny little firecracker.  Melissa was getting the sense that Ronnie was both into Dick, and annoyed at him.  Dick was reserved, and had been nursing… was that guilt?  Well, as the guy in their budding relationship, whatever happened was probably Dick’s fault, so that made sense.  The Fab Four would need to find a way to refocus their thoughts.  Claire said both had signed up for getting it on while testing the equipment, so hopefully they could smooth things over.  A good experience for them should only help to open their purses.  Claire had some nice libido enhancing tonics they could use to that effect.  Melissa was cheering Ronnie in her heart.

Kim and Jen were a different, yet similar story.  Both were clearly into each other, but there was some nigh-insurmountable drama between them.  Still, Melissa found she liked the two.  Kim seemed pretty put together, keeping Jen on task, much like Melissa kept Olivia on task.  Jen, however, was a little bundle of youthful vigor.  She walked right up to Dick and practically stared up at him, playing up her awe at his size.  When Ronnie tapped her on the shoulder, Jen squealed and picked Ronnie up, swinging her in a circle in her joy that she wasn’t the shortest person in the room.  When she set her down, she glanced between Dick and a dazed Ronnie, and gave a respectful bow to the smaller woman before moving to rejoin Kim.  Kim, for her part, had watched the exchange with a wry smile.  She just waved her greetings, for which Melissa was grateful.  

She just wanted to get things moving.

When everyone had taken their seats, Melissa lined up in front of the table with Olivia at her side.  On her other side was Titty, with Claire flanking the succu-girl in an attempt to mitigate any outbursts before they occurred.  Melissa glanced at her sisters in this venture, glad to see Olivia was in control, despite her nerves.  Titty was looking lasciviously over the crowd, something Jen seemed to appreciate, and about which Kim seemed hesitant, but not closed off.  Claire, ever Professor Barnette, called the meeting to order.

She began with introductions.  She had everyone go around the room, almost like in her class, giving their name, their employer / place of business, and a brief idea of what they did.  Melissa spent the introductions watching Stella like a hawk, and wasn’t surprised to find the girl nodding along to the introductions.  She’d definitely been briefed.  Then Claire moved into explaining the background of Fab Four Fantasies, Inc.  It was a brief, but touching and inspirational tale of four friends who had some extreme ideas for pushing the boundaries of their fields, coordinating to tailor their results into a cohesive entertainment experience for those who are looking to spice up their relationships, or who have been seeking something that they needed, but until now were unable to experience.

Of course, the story was mostly bullshit.  Each had their kinks, and they abused their expertise to create the ability to act on them, and Melissa and Olivia’s shared fetish had pulled and tailored all of that together into a celebratory act of passion to celebrate their impending union, but making it sound like this was all planned from the start was going to go over better with the investors.  Which, Melissa had to admit, it seemed to be, judging from the way Jen and Kim were holding hands.  Then it came time to start the main event.  The product demonstration.

Now that it was here, Melissa’s nervousness was gone.  She was in control at any size, and this was her chance to prove it - to herself, to her friends, and to the people in the room who were still trying to decide if their hours of blood, sweat, tears, and cum were worth a damn.  She was not going to let them down.

"And without further ado, we would like to present the cornerstone of our service. Fab Four Fantasies presents: Sensuous Shrinking!"




Kim was staring, unblinking, as they explained what was going to happen next.  Jen had a death grip on her hand, but Kim barely noticed the loss of circulation.  Her eyes were fixated on the cardboard box the blonde with the nice rack had just rested her hands on.

“As Melissa imbibes some sugary snacks to make sure she keeps her energy up while tiny - which would be a good example for the rest of you to follow, I might add - I want to give you an idea of the sizes available for those willing and eager to experience life on a different scale.  I know all of you already decided on your sizes, and for the sake of the demonstration we’ll hold you to that for today, but here’s a preview of what you can expect.”  The nerdy blonde - Olivia, that was her name! - lifted the box, revealing four wire frame figures of different sizes, all of them wearing what looked like gummy bikinis.

“The largest size we offer is twelve inches, or one foot in height.  We have one person here today who will experience our services at this size.”  She pushed forward the tallest wire frame figurine, which outlined a strong, slender woman with a proud bearing and an ample chest.  The figure had her arms back, head raised in a powerful stance.  She was even up on her tiptoes, so determined was this figure to break free from her mundane existence.

“The next largest size we have is eight inches.  My lovely fiancé will be shrinking to this size.  As you each experience the shrinking for yourselves, she will be in charge of rendering any assistance, in the unlikely event it is needed, from a scale that will be closer to your own.”  At this, the blonde pushed forward a wireframe of a lean, almost athletic woman.  Her stance was grounded, but no less proud than the first.  This one had a long wireframe ponytail, and Kim’s eyes glanced at Melissa, who had just been handed a syringe.  

Kim watched as Melissa pushed it between her lips and squeezed the solution into the back of her throat, then her eyes glanced back, noticing that the shorter wireframe would have to look up at the taller one’s tits, so different were their sizes.  Kim gulped, knowing that the tiny eight inch figurine was larger than the size she had requested.

“Below the eight inch mark is our halfway point, the six inch shrinking solution.”

“At least any of you six inches or bigger can be proud of the fact that you’re still taller than the average erection, ladies!” Titania cut in with a giggle.  

Olivia snorted a laugh, and pushed forward a figurine that, at least initially, Kim couldn’t focus her eyes on.  When her mind kicked into gear and finally started to process what she was looking at, she stared at the figure, unblinking.  Standing at half the size of the first small figurine, this one had one hand on her generous hip, and the other thrust forward in a “V for Victory” pose.  Kim eyed the gummy bra over those tiny C-cups, wondering just how comfortable it really was.  After all, she would be wearing it.  That wire frame was hers.

Olivia placed her hand on the last of the feminine figurines on the table, this one slight of figure and leaning far forward, Arms back in a “V” formation of its own, connected to the base by only one foot as it seemed to be frozen in the middle of the Naruto Run.  The head of this one, bent forward as it was, barely came up to the hip of Kim’s statuette.  

“Our youngest investor has made the bold decision to be shrunken down to a very tiny four inches,” Olivia said, and slid this one in front of the other figurines for comparison.  Kim felt Jen’s death grip tighten considerably when the figuring barely came up to the shin on the biggest of the tiny figurines.

She leaned over to her paramour, and whispered, “It’s not as bad as it looks.  They have your figurine bent over, so it looks worse than it is.”

Jen leaned closer too, her voice an octave  higher than usual.  “I’m still going to be about knee height to a woman I could normally step on.  By accident. Instead, I’ll be the one in danger of being stepped on, by someone so small, they…”  Jen trailed off, and Kim grabbed Jen’s hand in both of hers.

“It’ll be just fine, Jen.  This is just a demonstration.  We’re not in some story or video game where we have to deal with danger, or puzzle our way out of a tough situation.  We’re just going to try out this shrinking thing, maybe have some sexy fun, and then go back to the hotel, and discuss if this insanity is worth putting money towards.  It’ll be fine.”  She winked at Jen with an evil grin.  “What could possibly go wrong?”

Jen groaned at the obvious flag, but then chuckled.  Kim hoped she realized just how much she was blowing this out of proportion.  This was an opportunity to experience what could be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.  They just had to sit back, embrace the strange, and enjoy the ride.  Kim told herself that again, hoping this time she’d believe it.




Ronnie noticed Richard tense up next to her, and she set a hand on his thigh.

“Don’t ask.  I asked them not to show your model right off the bat.  I never told you what size you were shrinking to so you wouldn’t know until it was happening, and they said so long as you didn't ask, they would help me keep it a surprise.”

She watched as Dick warily eyed the smallest of the meshes on the table.  He looked a little concerned, so she shifted her grip from his thigh to his hand on his knee.  “Boss, I’m going to be the biggest one out there, besides our hosts.  You’ve trusted me this far.  If you get small enough you need my help, trust me to protect you.  Please?”  She hit him with her most convincing look, and she saw his reservations fade away.  

Then she saw the redhead with the braided ponytail climb onto the display table, leaving her shoes on the floor.  She sat down cross-legged, her expression discomfited, before she began to implode in slow motion.  The shrinking wasn’t instantaneous - it actually took a few minutes before she disappeared into her clothing - but every eye was laser focused on her until she disappeared.  Then they were all looking at each other, their eyes all asking the same two questions: did you just see that, and did that really just happen?

Movement on the table drew their eyes back to the pile of clothes, as a tiny, naked woman climbed out of her clothing.  She disappeared for a moment behind the pile, then stood up and walked quickly to the stand that was a perfect match for her height.  Olivia stepped in front of them to remove the pile of clothes, blocking Ronnie’s view, and when she stepped away, the tiny redhead was fastening on the gummy panties with a brief shiver.  The bra was already in place.

The tiny woman turned back to the group of investors, who must seem like giants to her.  She broke into a run towards them, then tucked into a series of cartwheels, handstands, and midair spin flips that would rival an Olympic athlete, before sticking the landing perfectly, with barely any bend in the knees.  The young Asian girl a few seats down started clapping and whistling, and her older friend let out a surprised giggle and clapped along.  Ronnie could just make out the expression on the college kid at the end, the one supposedly representing some big shot that had already paid into this venture.  That girl looked like she was trying to find an emotion to latch onto.  She was shocked, then surprised, then, um, appalled, was it?  Then she looked hungry.  Ronnie decided the final score was somewhere between terrified and horny.  Scared and aroused.  Scaroused.

What am I even thinking?  Did these people break my brain?  A woman just shrank small enough I could brush her into my purse as I walked past, and no one would even notice!  How the fuck is this even possible?

The girl who looked like she was cosplaying a succubus came over and handed something glowing with yellow lights to the tiny redhead.  The little woman slipped it around her neck like an LED collar, then the big titted cosplayer picked up the tiny woman.  She lifted her up and set her on her chest, where the little woman knelt on hands and knees, riding with the undulations of the giant pink cleavage beneath her.  The demon girl - Titty, the others had called her - walked right up to the college kid, and struck a power pose.

“So, I know big bad Victoria didn’t fill you in on what we were demonstrating.  How are you holding up, Miss Warrens?”

Ronnie couldn’t see all that well, and the response she heard was mumbled, but the Big-Titty girl just laughed, and the tiny one held on as her ride drove her straight into a boobquake.

“Don’t worry, you’re going to be full-size the longest.  Your boss was explicit about how she wanted us to treat you.  Keep you big so you can observe while the others test the equipment, then once they’re satisfied, you get to get small and join in.  What’s that?”  There was more mumbling.  “Don’t worry, we have models with clothes for everyone who gets tiny today.  There are clothes waiting for you.  Now, while I’m here, did you want to hold Missy?  Not right now?  Alright, I’ll let you process.”

Big-Titty moved on to the streamer girls, and the Asian one jumped to her feet with a squeal that seemed to hurt the tiny girl’s eardrums.  Which played out poorly when she reached up to cover her ears, because then her head and shoulders dove straight down into the giant pink knockers.  The little Asian girl looked mortified, but Big-Titty just laughed, the motion of her heaving tits driving the little redhead deeper into her cleavage.  Big-Titty said something to… was it Jen?  Then Jen reached in and plucked the little one from her busty captor.  She held the tiny woman up to her eyes, staring at her up close.

The tiny woman’s voice suddenly came out of a pair of speakers on the table.  “Yes, I’m real.  And yes, in a few minutes, I’m going to be twice your height.  I don’t mind someone checking me out, but if you get creepy, I will make you pay for it.  My last pet got willful, and I’m in the market for a new one.  You’re cute enough to fit the bill for today.  Should I have you bent over, kissing my feet?”

Ronnie's jaw dropped when she heard the As- Jen, say, “Yes, Mistress.”  It was Ronnie’s turn to laugh when the older streamer smacked Jen on the ass.  The other streamer stood up, and Jen passed the tiny woman to… Kim!  That was her name!  Kim gave the tiny a look over and said something about being impressed with the redhead's bravery' before stepping over to Ronnie, with Big-Titty shadowing her.

Ronnie stuck her hands out by reflex, and the tiny woman was set in her palm.  She could feel her little fingers and her tiny toes as they briefly scrabbled for purchase.  Her knees dug slightly into the palm of Ronnie’s hand.  She weighed almost nothing.  It was so surreal.

“H-hi,” Ronnie said, oddly lacking for words.

“Hi yourself,” she heard in reply, mostly from the speakers.

“I’m sorry, this is just all so… out there.  What do I call you again?”

The little one laughed.  “Just call me Missy.  Unless I get you under my power, in which case you can call me Mistress.”

“And you can call me anytime, big guy,” Big-Titty said, staring up at Dick with her hands wrapped around one of his bulging biceps.  Ronnie was about to give her a piece of her mind, but Big-Titty continued, pointing at Ronnie.  “So long as she gets in on the fun too.  You two are fucking adorable, and I hope you won’t mind if I join in when you get to playing with my toys?  I did design them, after all, and I can make sure you get the best bang out of them, guaranteed.”

“Titty, I think you broke her,” the voice came from the speakers again, and Ronnie realized she was letting her hands droop.

“Uh, boss, would you like to hold her?”

He just nodded and held out those big, strong slabs he called hands.  Ronnie brought Missy over, and let her crawl onto Dick’s hands.

“This is incredible,” he said, before little Missy suddenly disappeared when a pair of massive pink tits dropped on her.  She had slipped into the tits through the generous underboob window, and Big-Titty bounced back out of arm's reach.

“Alright my sexy investors, you’ve all had your preview; onto the main event!  Oh and Dick, if you feel like you didn’t get enough play time with the tiny woman, I should remind you that you and your lovely assistant are playing first fiddle here, and you’re about to have a delicious little chocolate drop in your lap.  Just, don’t be surprised if she ends up being the one to play with you instead!”  Big-Titty took another step back towards them, took a bow that revealed a tuft of red hair poking out of her cleavage, and held out her hand to Ronnie.

“Veronica, my dear, would you do me the honor of accompanying me to the single most life-changing event of your life?”  She looked up from her bow with a lascivious grin.

Ronnie felt hesitant for a moment, before her typical resolve poured out of whatever dark recess of her mind it had been hiding in.  She was not meek, nor cowed, and she would prove that, right here and now.  She was done being scared, and she was going to make that abundantly clear.

She took Big-Titty’s hand, and was practically dragged back to the table, and around one of the beds.  Big-Titty looked back, and made an emphatic come hither gesture to Dick.  “Get over here, big guy!  I need a well-muscled slab of man-meat to really put my baby through her paces.”  Dick did as he was told, stopping beside the bed, which was littered with restraints.

“Alright big guy, clothes off!  You can leave your boxers on, but everything else has to go buhbye!”  Dick quickly undressed and sat on the bed, trying but failing to casually cover himself. Ronnie stepped up between his knees, their eyes still not level, even with dick sitting.

“Don’t worry boss,” she said quietly to him.  “This is gonna be fun.”

“Ronnie,” he started, “Are you sure about this?  I don’t want my financial decision to force you into something you’re not comfortable-”

“Boss,” Ronnie said, her voice unyielding.  “I have wanted this for longer than you know.  Now climb into bed, let us tie you up, and then you’re going to be a good boy, and do as your told.  And for the immediate future, I'm giving one, simple command: shut up and fuck me.”  She gave him one firm push, and he collapsed back into bed.  She started securing his wrist while Big-Titty watched on, and when it was secure, she got a nod of approval.  Moments later Dick was strapped in, muscled body on full display, save for the area covered by his boxers.  The succubus used a hot-pink keyboard strapped to her arm to tighten the restraints.  Ronnie watched as Dick pulled experimentally, and there was a bit of give to the pulleys, but it was pretty clear Dick was stuck there until they let him out.

“Alright Ronnie, your hunk is strapped into my Tartarian Repose, and it’s time to get you into your tiny suit.  You ready?”

Ronnie didn’t hesitate.  “There’s no way in hell I’m not.  Let’s do this.”

Ronnie saw movement near the monstrosity box on the table, and turned to see blondie coming over with a syringe in hand.  She held it up and looked Ronnie in the eyes.

“This is the shrinking solution.  The amount you consume will determine how long you’re tiny.  We can get it pretty accurate, to within about fifteen minutes, but we’ve found that you need at least a one hour dose, or there isn’t enough of the chemical while you’re big to knock you down to size.  Once you’re tiny, we’ve created small sugar crystals with some of the solution inside.  It’s enough sugar and solution to keep you small for an extra fifteen minutes per crystal.  If you get near the end of your one hour time table and decide you want to stay small longer, let one of us know, and we’ll get you your booster.”

Suddenly the bed was a lot more crowded as Claire, the professor-type, came over with the figurine of Ronnie.  She set it at the foot of the bed, placed a comforting hand on Ronnie’s shoulder, and gave her an encouraging nod, before retreating to give her space.

Ronnie shed all her clothes except her bra and panties.  She took a deep breath, climbed up on the bed, and took the syringe from blondie.

Kneeling there between Dick's legs, she stared into his eyes, doing her darnedest to communicate to the stubborn fool that she wanted him, and she was going to make sure he never tried to get away. Still making eye contact, she stuck the syringe to the back of her throat, and with a press and a swallow, she committed herself to the craziest ride of her life.  

She handed the syringe back, then doubled over as she felt a swarm of bees buzzing around in her stomach.  She clutched at it, and it felt warm, like there were hot coals just beneath her skin.  The warmth moved down, before quickly radiating out to the rest of her body.  She felt tight, or cramped, like her whole body was a muscle in need of a good stretch.  There were weird bouts of numbness, and some serious vertigo, but a few minutes later she looked up to find herself kneeling before a titan.

Dick was huge.  Absolutely, fucking, huge!  She was kneeling between his ankles, but his ripped abs were at the height of her waist.  She stood up quick, and realized she could probably step on those huge calves, with their ridiculous definition, but if she tried to step over one, she’d be in a split.  His thighs were big enough that she could fit four of her side by side inside of one.  The man was just... fucking huge!

It took her a moment to pull herself away from the sight of her boss, the man she had wanted for five years, now laid out before her as a monument to masculinity at her beck and call. Biceps that had been as big as her thighs were now wider than her shoulders. Those chiseled legs stretched out more than twice her entire body length. The bulge in his boxers was right before her, and she suspected if she was so inclined she could crawl in there like it was the world's muskiest pillow fort. And as she watched, she could see that fort slowly growing. She was tempted to rush right over and raise its flagpole.

When she finally tore her attention away from her Adonis, she realized her bra had fallen next to her, and her legs were half-trapped in her panties. Otherwise, she was buck naked. With a bit of effort - more than she expected for something so light at her normal size - she picked up the bra, and carried it like a privacy screen over to her figurine. At this size, the same scale as her model, she could see details she never would have picked up on at full size. One of the things she could now see prompted her to walk around the statuette. She looked it up and down, and laughed with glee.

"Oh, that's just perfect. He is so not ready for me."   

She arranged her bra between herself and the peanut gallery, in a half-hearted effort to keep some semblance of modesty as she peeled the gummy garments off her figurine.  Before she realized it, the tiny redhead was beside her, reaching up to take the bra and help her secure it. It couldn't have been easy, as the gummy bra fastened just above head height for the smaller woman. Then again, she was so efficient, Ronnie wondered if she hadn't shrunk down to practice on the model.

"Thanks Missy. Any tips for what's about to go down?"

Missy gripped her forearm, her smile aggressive, almost predatory.

"Be yourself at your loudest. Show no fear. And don't be afraid to hurt him a little as you put him in his place. He'll enjoy it."

"Hurt him?" Ronnie asked, incredulous. "Have you seen the size of him? What can I do to him?"

Missy held up her arm with the weird keyboard-armband thing. "You can do to him whatever you tell me to. You want him flipped over, face pushed into the bed? Done. You want him with his arms in the air, hanging as if from the wall of a dungeon? I'll make it so. You want some toys to spice things up?" Missy gestured to a pile of rings, bands, clips, and even what looked like Ronnie's dirty sock that Big-Titty had just dropped on the edge of the bed. "Titty and me got you covered, girl. Now, a couple quick suggestions."

Ronnie went wide-eyed at what Missy was telling her, but the more she thought about it, the hotter she felt.

"Alright. Let's start with the gummies, the nipple clamps, and the pulse monitor. He's been a bit lost and drifting of late. It's time he was broken properly so he can heal."

While Missy worked out the details with Titania - which resulted in a flurry of motion as the Redneck Fort Knox of briefcases was opened - Ronnie made her way over to the toy pile. She found a pair of clips with rubber-tipped teeth and a battery pack. And that little piece there was probably a transceiver. This is gonna be fun.

Clamps in hand, Ronnie made her way between Dick's legs, heading for his crotch. His arms were pulled taught enough to raise his torso into a sort of half-crunch, and he was watching her, a bit more composed now, if also in a far more compromising position.

"You've been taking your sweet time, Ronnie. I was afraid you were gonna just leave me hanging."

"Oh, no you don't. I've been waiting for you to make a move anytime in the last five years. You didn't, so it's my turn to make a move. And I promise you won't ever forget this one. From today on, you are mine, Dick Feels."  

She set the clamps where his pelvis met his thigh so they wouldn't roll away, and she leaned forward until her knees were digging into his sack, and her tight tummy and forearms were laid atop his barely-contained boner.

"You and I are gonna play a little game, Dick." She shifted her weight to her other leg, sliding across his shaft as she redistributed her weight. Dick clenched his thighs and barely suppressed a moan.

"I'm going to ask you some questions. They won't be too hard, just some getting to know me questions that I think you should already know the answer to." She shifted her weight and leaned forward over her hands, before pushing herself up and into a handstand on his pelvis, her head brushing the base of Dick's tool. She laughed and rolled forward, flopping down across his six pack abs. They clenched beneath her, and she felt his crotch rise up as he tried to thrust against nothing, the gesture all the more useless because he was too restrained to be effective.

Ronnie picked her clips back up and stood on the waistband of his boxers, holding the clips out as she lifted one foot to press against the head of his dick, still trapped within its cloth prison.

"If you answer correctly, you get a treat," she said, and that was when Big-Titty came back with a small ceramic bowl containing four gummy bears. The woman with the shed-sized breasts set the bowl down on Dick's chest, and placed a small skin-colored suction cup with red and green lights on it against Dick's solar plexus. She stepped back with a grin and a big thumbs-up.

"If you answer wrong," Ronnie said, pausing to open a clip and clamp it down on Dick's dinner-plate-sized nipple, "then you get punished." She attached the other clip with ease. "Get four right, and we move onto your grand prize." Ronnie dragged the bowl closer to Dick's sternum, and sat on the edge of it, resting her feet on Dick's chin, running his thin chin whiskers between her toes.

"So, Dick, are you ready?"

He gulped. "Yeah. Yeah, I am."

Ronnie's smile was wide and full of hidden depths.

"Damn right you are. First question. Answer me, yes or no. Dick, before this whole investment thing started, did you want to fuck me?"

"What? Ronnie, I-"

Ronnie held her fist out to her side in a thumbs-down gesture, and Dick's whole body shook as his nipples were given a heck of a shock.

"Nope. Wrong answer. Let's try this again. Yes or no, Dick. Before this investment opportunity, did you want to fuck your sexy, little, personal assistant?"

"I... yes," he said, and she could see he was embarrassed by it. There was a ding, and a green light lit up behind her.

Ronnie stood up and grabbed a gummy bear, holding it to her chest like a Teddy. She knelt on his chest and ran a hand along his brow as she stared him in the eye.

"Dick, you are an impressive man. You're kind, courteous, outgoing, a capable provider, and a hell of a hunk. I got this job in part to have a shot at you. Hearing you were honestly interested in me too makes me happy. The fact you didn't act on it does not, but I'll take what I can get." She leaned forward and kissed him right between the eyes. "Now, for your reward."

She stood up and took a little bite out of the gummy bear. "Oh, that's good. This one's right up your alley." Then she pressed it against his lips, and he pulled it into his mouth. He slowly chewed as he sucked on it, then he swallowed. His pupils dilated almost instantly, and Ronnie could see his nostrils flaring as he breathed in her scent.

"Wow, that worked fast. How do you feel?"

Dick licked his lips, catching a taste of her sugar-panties in the act.

"I feel amazing. You just kneeling there is like someone has a finger slowly stroking my cock. Oh, the sensations are incredible."

"Good! So you've felt the stick, and tasted the carrot. Next question. Is there any part of my body you don't like?"

"No. You're absolutely perfect."

There was a ding, and another flash of the green light.

"Hmmm... I'm not sure I believe you."

"Ronnie, you're perfect. I believe it, and even the toy says so."

"Oh, that?" Titty asked, pointing at the suction cup. "No, that's not lie detecting. I've got it in manual mode right now. I think you're gonna have to prove it."

"You heard her, Dick. Alright, peanut gallery! Since you're all getting a show out of this, what should he do to prove to us that he loves every part of me?"

It was quiet for a bit, but eventually a few suggestions trickled in. She decided to go with what Jen suggested.

"Alright Dick. You have to suck on my toes. Ready?"

"I was born ready."

To suck on toes?" Ronnie asked, a little surprised.

"No. For you."

Ronnie just started laughing and stuck her foot in his open mouth. Then she gasped in surprise as his lips and tongue went to town. The slick, squirmy muscle contoured to her foot and calf, tickling between her toes and massaging her tired feet. Dick paused long enough to mumble something about putting both feet forward, and she laid back on his chest as he accepted her other foot too. She lay there in bliss as that warm, wet muscle played with one of the dirtiest parts of her body, savoring the taste of this woman. She was ecstatic!

Finally she patted his pectoral as she pulled her legs free. "Alright big guy, you've done well." She wiped her feet off on the softer skin beneath his chin, finding it funny when the slight pressure of her feet forced his head back instinctively.

She stood and picked up another gummy bear, also taking a bite of this one before dropping it into Dick's mouth. This time when he swallowed, he inhaled sharply.

"By the Power of Greyskull! What is in these gummies!"

"A little concoction of Claire's," Melissa said from where she was leaning against the side of Dick's bare chest. "It enhances sensation, and slightly increases sex drive. That's probably why your hips keep trying to do their own thing."

Ronnie nodded. She was feeling some of that sensation enhancement too. She's had foot massages before, one she had even called a gift of god, but that didn't hold a candle to the feel of his tongue on her feet, his incisors gently scraping along her calves and shins.

She shook herself from her reverie. "Alright, we should keep going. We don't have all day. Third question. Are you any good at eating pussy?"

Dick was quiet for a moment. "I sure like to think so."

She grinned at him. "Prove it." Then she turned around and sat on his face.

His jaws parted and she suddenly found herself held by his teeth gently biting into her ass. She felt him working aside the fruit roll-up panties, and then the tip of that sensuous muscle caressed her slit, and she was on cloud nine. He worked her labia good, massaging them with that pig, powerful muscle, sliding the tip deeper, and parting her inner lips, before thrusting inside of her.

Ronnie cried out in pleasure, never had a tongue felt so fucking good down there. She tried to buck and writhe, even as Dick tried to do the same, but both were held captive by each other and their pursuit for pleasure. The tongue withdrew and fluttered across her clit, and Ronnie cried out as her pussy quivered in her first orgasm of the day. Dick lapped thirstily as the cum seeping between her pussy lips.

Dick held her there, riding the high of her pleasure as he withdrew the sweet taste of her from her most precious place, and only once he had all he thought he could get did he release her.

Ronnie got unsteadily to her feet, the underwear she's been wearing half-dissolved by her lover's ministrations. With a roll of her eyes she pulled it off and slapped it around the third gummy bear, before pulling off her bra and putting it on the bear as well.

"Savor this one. It's just about the last." She dropped it into his open maw, and in seconds it was gone. With this latest infusion of enhancers, Dick was constantly trying to hump the empty air. Only the restraints kept him from tossing Ronnie in his lusty drive to get off.

Fuck, that orgasm wasn't enough. Ronnie needed to get off again, and fast. She grabbed the last bear, and held it over his salivating maw.

"Last question, and it's an easy one. What part of you am I going to play with for your grand prize."

"My dick!" he practically begged.

Ronnie smiled and dropped the gummy in his mouth, turning and jogging the couple steps to his waistband. She didn't pause, reaching down before she'd even stopped and grabbing the elastic. She threw her all into pulling it down.  

She revealed the head of his massive cock, and the small puddle of pre-cum it was leaking like a faucet, but she was having trouble getting it farther.

"Let me help," a lusty voice said from above, and pink fingers with smooth black nails wrapped around the elastic, and ripped the boxers away. There was a tearing sound, and what remained of the boxers fell, discarded, to the floor.

In the wake of the boxer's departure, a ten inch monolith jolted to attention. Ronnie stepped up and wrapped her arms around it, her breasts slotting nicely into the seam below his cockhead. The dick was pulsing and throbbing, and every touch seemed to bring it one step closer to blowing.

"Would you like a hand getting him ready?" Big-Titty asked, hovering overhead with hungry eyes. "I promise not to pop his top."

Ronnie thought for half a second before she came up with a crazy-ass idea, maybe the craziest of her life, and decided to just fucking go with it.

"Build up your saliva, and then nod at me when you're going in."

Big-Titty grinned, and Ronnie could hear the swishing in her mouth as she worked up a kiddie-pool of saliva. Big-Titty leaned closer, the fingers of one hand half-wrapped around the base of the cock, the other gently cupping his balls. She nodded, and reared back her head as her big mouth opened wide, the momentum keeping the saliva in her mouth for the moment.

That's when Ronnie darted forward. She spread her arms and grabbed the cock as she crashed into one side of it, spinning around to the underside and catching her footing on his poor scrotum.

Then a slick pink tongue slid down her back like a printing press, smushing Ronnie against the outside of the urethral tube as buckets of saliva poured over her and the cock both. There was a deafening cry of surprise from all around her, before a feral, feminine moan was echoed by the man whose meat she was pressed against. With what little room she had, Ronnie stroked and caressed the cock, twerking against it even as the tongue behind her writhed against her, the tips seeking out her sensitive spots, like her inner thighs and the backs of her knees, even as the bottom jaw could only reach the small of her back. The tips of the tongue worked around and between her to stroke the massive cock. The mouth moved up and down, and then with a gagging noise Ronnie was pressed so hard she was practically made one with the cock as her hair tickled the inside of Big-Titty's throat. Then the pressure increased again as the throat swallowed around her, and the cock spasmed as Dick came.

Buckets of thick, pungent cum filled the mouth and flowed down around her, coating her in the white gold she'd been seeking. Big-Titty sucked and sucked around her, sealing her torso against the cock with her lips, and bathing her in a torrid mixture of spit and cum. The very idea of where she was, mixed with the pressure of her tits and clitp against the mighty cock, and the sensory boosts of the drug, all came together to push Ronnie to her second orgasm. 

There, in Titty's mouth, pressed against the cock she had sought for five long years, Ronnie passed out from the sheer pleasure.

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry this one was a little late, but thank you all again for reading!  The first of our sexy-time chapters has come and gone, but things are going to get even more heated from here!

Friday is still my target for the next chapter.  As always, if you want some input on how things go down from here, please leave a review and let me know what you're thinking!