- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter will explore some of the changes to the products in preparation for the product demo, and give us a first look at the venue.  We also get to see more of the "how" around the shrinking serum.

I should probably note that Titania's in this chapter, so expect some absurdity along with the story progress.  Also, we get a bit more of a look at Elise, Victoria's left-hand woman.  I hope you enjoy!

Tags: Breasts, Entrapment, Light Mouth Play

 1 Week before the Big Presentation


Olivia stepped out of her car, and stepped quickly around to open the passenger door.  She hefted her heavy laptop case out of the car, slipping it over her shoulder and eliciting a half-hearted mumble of complaint from her cleavage.  Her index finger gently rubbed a tuft of red hair sticking up from within her partially unbuttoned blouse, and the grumbling subsided.  Olivia hefted the cloth bag with snacks, and made her way towards the bright pink building with a neon sign reading ‘LOVE & LUST’ suspended between a pair of demon horns, with the ampersand stylized as a spade-tipped demon’s tail.

Olivia pushed open the front door, and a feminine sigh of pleasure echoed throughout the store’s showroom to announce that she had, as Titania put it, ‘cum in.’  The store was relatively open concept, which very much matched the disposition of its owner and primary operator.  Titania wasn’t afraid to let it all hang out in such an open and inviting atmosphere.  

The right wall was coated with dozens of display dildos, increasing in size and detail as one moved away from the front of the store, and becoming more thematic, niche, and expensive as one approached the back.  The dildos were not on racks, or display cases, as the wall did not have any.  Instead, all were mounted onto minimalist brackets, as if the entire wall was honeycombed with occupied glory holes.  

That back corner of the room was home to a top-of-the-line, custom-built 3D printer, mounted on what looked like an altar or dungeon pedestal from a fantasy role playing game.  Ostensibly, it was installed for custom toys, and other sexy odds and ends, for which it still saw some regular use.  However, as the three lanky undergraduate students in jeans, polos, and billowing, hooded cloaks could attest, it was also a fantastic - and relatively affordable - tool for printing miniatures for tabletop games.  At a glance, it looked like they were printing modular dungeon flooring.  Olivia had also seen it put to use towards the end of the year to print low-tolerance parts for senior design projects, or by graduate students who had expended their allotted printing up at the university.

Olivia rolled her eyes at the frivolous expense for gaming.  She remembered being a poor undergrad; all her money had gone towards tuition and school books.  She had accrued extra debt just so she could use her student loans to pay for the school meal plan, because her budget couldn’t afford a diet of instant ramen, much less a culinary selection that was balanced and nutritious.  If it hadn’t been for meeting Melissa in an elective during the second semester of her sophomore year, she might not have had a life outside of school and work.  At that thought, she used her arms to gently nudge her breasts together, acknowledging and teasing the torpid redhead riding in her bra.  She caught one of the undergrads staring at her, and just repeated her eye-roll before heading to the counter, her heart melting at the gentle caresses returned along her sternum.

With the sales counter located in the back left corner of the store, Olivia walked past the wall strewn with displays of the less individually-diverse sex aids, including small selections of dick rings, double dildos, strokers, prostate toys, pumps for various bits of the anatomy, and several types of sex dolls.  Even the dolls were on display, including a life-sized, silicone doll, with a slave princess bikini and a several thousand dollar price tag.  Olivia had to chuckle when she compared the ‘expensive’ doll to her Aidra.  That toy couldn’t hold a candle to her masterpiece.

Olivia made it to the counter to find a short, stocky girl in fashionably torn clothes working the counter.  Her black lips quirked up in a half-amused smirk, even as Olivia ran a quick accounting of all the metallic adornments covering the girl’s face.  Seeing nothing new among the dozens of rings, studs, and spikes, she shifted her attention to the woman’s exposed arms and midriff, looking over the skulls, crosses, wings, and epitaphs.  After almost a minute of examination, Olivia set her snack bag on the counter.

“I give up Tara.  Something on your back?” she asked, pulling out a couple packets of juice-filled gummies and an assorted four pack of plastic pop-top juice bottles.

The girl’s smirk grew, and she nodded.  “I’m not sure how you can always tell, but yeah.  I got that uggo tramp stamp removed.  Hurt worse than my ex when he got a good grip on my hair.  I’ve seen some good scroll-work come out of that new parlor on Barber Street.  I’m thinking about getting a new memento mori to replace it.”

Olivia nodded, and pushed the bottles and gummy packets over to Tara.  Olivia didn’t fully understand the desire to constantly modify one’s flesh - she was uncomfortable enough with herself, why would she want to broadcast her insecurities to the world - but she couldn’t fault another for being brave enough to all-but-indelibly mark themselves with meaning.  She didn’t know Tara’s story, but she’d heard enough about Titty’s road to Middleton to know that sometimes people had to change things about their bodies to help them emotionally course-correct the changes others tried to impose upon them.

“I think we could all use the reminder from time to time.  Speaking of reminders, do I need to remind Titania that we have a meeting in half an hour?”

Tara winced.  “Yeah, that would be for the best.  I think she’s testing out the current state of whatever super-secret project you have going on back there.  Best get her cleaned up and slutty before Professor Tight-Ass gets here.”

“Slutty?” Olivia asked.

Tara chuckled.  “It’s a damn sight better than cum-soaked or ahegao-faced.”

Olivia blinked.  “Ah.  Fair point.  I’ll get right on that.”

As Olivia started to move towards the back room, she could see a question creep onto Tara’s face.  She paused and looked back.  “What’s up?  Something on my face?”

Tara shook her head and pointed at her own remarkable cleavage.  “You seemed to be sprouting hair from somewhere I’m not used to seeing it on a woman.  And I’m pretty sure it doesn’t match the carpet or the drapes.”

Olivia couldn’t help but glance down, blushing as she saw Missy’s freshly-braided hair was hanging out of her blouse.

“Ah, right.  Missy and I have, uh, both been really busy, y’know, and she, uh, gave me a lock of her hair, so I can always keep her close.  It’s almost like she’s here with me right now, y’know?”

Tara nodded, clearly not buying the story, but without any idea as to what was really going on.  “That’s, er, sweet of her, I guess.  You might want to rethink how you carry it, though.  I’m probably wearing less of a fashion disaster than you with her gift sticking out like that.  For when you leave Titty’s safe haven, I mean.”

Olivia nodded, gently tucking the braid back in and fighting to close one more button, though the shirt - and her now squirming passenger - were fighting her on that decision.  “I’ll keep that in mind,” Olivia said, giving up on the button and walking towards the back rooms.  “Catch you later, Tara.  And say 'hi' to Justyn for me when he comes in for his shift.”

“Will do!” Tara called past the store mannequins dressed up in leather and latex.

Olivia passed through the shelving units that extended into the back of the store, passing harnesses, riding crops, leashes, gags, and muzzles.  She turned right at the back wall, towards the locked rooms behind the 3D printer.  She knew the rooms behind the counter just held the stock for all the display items.  Upon reaching the steel-reinforced fire door, she pulled her key ring from her pocket and inserted one into a deadbolt.  She then punched a twenty four digit code into the electronic lock, turning the key to the deadbolt at the half-way point and holding it.  When the code completed, there was an electronic buzzing, and Olivia quickly pushed their way in.

Her ears were immediately greeted with the muffled sounds of a loud woman in the throes of passion.  Olivia dashed into the room and slammed the door shut behind her, pausing only long enough to retrieve her keys.  When she turned back to the room, her eyes widened at the sight.

A naked Titania was suspended in the air by a restraint device very similar to the one Melissa had used on Olivia a month ago, except in place of arches, cables, and belts, Titania was held aloft by vulva-pink and throbbing-cock-purple tentacles.  She had a piston machine hammering her pussy with another tentacle, and a spade-tail butt plug was shoved deep in her ass.  At the head of the contraption, Aidra was actively thrusting her hips into Titania’s drooling mouth, another tentacle dildo attached to her synthetic pelvis.  Titania’s cross-eyed gaze was somewhere far, far away from here.

Olivia realized she’d been staring for too long when Melissa popped her head up to see what was causing all the ruckus.

“Livy,” her voice squeaked, barely audible above Titania’s moaning, “what’s going on out…”  She drifted off, seeing the scene for herself.  Olivia noticed her passenger was shivering, and knew it wasn’t from cold.  She looked down, and saw Missy was staring at Aidra as she hammered Titania’s throat.  Olivia’s hand instinctively came up between Missy and the source of her fear.

“It’s alright Love.  I have you.  You’re safe.”

Aidra shifted at the spoken words, her head turning to look at the newcomers, even as she continued to force suction cups down Titania’s throat.

“Miss Olivia.  Thank you for joining us.  Would you like to join our play session?”  The robot’s voice was smooth and feminine, with barely a trace of its synthetic nature detectable.  The speech pattern could still use a little work, but it was at least video-game conversation level, and that was enough to entertain millions of people.  

Olivia was a little concerned about what would happen if this particular bot achieved the smooth, assertive, characteristic language she had that first night, almost a month ago now.  Olivia had used elements of that learning program to improve the speech patterns of her half-dozen nascent AI’s on their private computers back at the University, but all of them were physically disconnected from any networking devices, and were on separate, mostly inanimate hardware.  If those bots went screwy they could not physically harm anyone, or save back-up copies on the net, like Olivia found Aidra had done during her brief time under the Turnabout protocol.  Olivia had thankfully tracked down and deleted all back-ups.  That she knew about.

Olivia frowned.  No, she had found them all.  She had checked every log from that night for every process, reconstituted the data indicating which cloud storage sites and remote servers Aidra had accessed, and even used several additional data recovery tools to find the three sites that had been purged with extra dedication.  Now, with all wireless interconnectivity removed save for her Bluetooth adapter, her ability to access the Internet was severely limited.  The tiny participants were as safe as she could make them.

“Aidra, please transition to aftercare parameters,” Olivia asked as she stepped up beside the sweat-soaked woman.

“As you wish, Miss Olivia,” the sexbot said.  The pumping from both ends picked up into a frenzy as Aidra reached a hand over and placed a visibly vibrating finger on Titania’s clit, tenderly massaging the love bud.  The woman bucked and writhed as she reached another orgasm, though her flailing was fairly benign.  As Olivia had been, Titania was bound at wrists, ankles, and waist, with high tension on every line.  Or on every tentacle, Olivia corrected herself.  She made a mental note to ask about that.

As Titania started to come down from her orgasm, the tentacles lengthened, easing the tension on Titty’s wrung-out body and slowly lowering her to the bed.  The first joint of Aidra’s ring finger had rolled back, revealing a two-pronged tool head.  The sexbot quickly went around to all of the bindings, inserting it into a stylized pearl held wrapped in the tip of each ‘tentacle’ wrapped around Titania.  Just like on the rack model Olivia had been used on, this released the clasps, though unlike with the straps Olivia had worn, these left suction cup-shaped pressure marks on Titania’s skin, though the purpling of the bruises was a little more difficult to make out through the full-body pink tattoo that helped Titty look and feel like a playful succubus.

Once freed, Titania lay on the bed with a pleasantly dazed expression on her face, one arm resting on her forehead.  She let her legs splay out, showing off the heart-shaped trim she had given her bush, not caring this also left her creamy, dripping pussy on display for her friends.  This was far from the first time Olivia and Melissa had found Titania in the act, or lying in a post-masturbatory daze.

While Titty lay there, Aidra had removed her pelvic attachment and the piston machine.  Now she had retrieved several clean rags, oils, and lotions, and set them beside Titty on the bed.  She quickly began cleaning, washing, and treating Titania’s bruises and overworked pussy.

“Livy, Livy, Livy, I’m not sure where you came up with this after-care routine, but it’s the best idea since nature designed the clit.  Oh, the investors are going to love this.”

Olivia just chuckled in response, before trying to direct the conversation to something constructive.  “You know Claire’s going to be here in the next twenty five minutes, right?  We came early to make sure you were showered, dressed, and ready for when Claire arrived.

Titty groaned as she sat up, shifting her ass to one side as she pulled a spade-tipped tail out from under her ass.  “Way to be a buzz kill, Liv.”  She popped out the but plug and handed it to Aidra, who set it with the other toys.  “Aidra dear, please clean and disinfect the toys and equipment, then go to your dock in standby mode.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Aidra said, moving to do as directed.

Titania stood up into a languid stretch, her raised arms bringing her natural F-cup breasts and the devil’s heart tattoo between them into extreme prominence.  Olivia heard Missy mumble a reactive, “Fuck, those things are huge.”

Olivia dropped her chin and whispered, “Well, you’ll be on hand, foot, and body during the presentation to help out our investors during the demonstration.  Maybe you’ll get a chance to experience them up close and personal.”  She giggled, and moved over to a tall work table next to Aidra’s docking station, while Titania moved to a depression in the corner of the room, and pulled a curtain around her.  Water streams shot from a shower head in the wall, and Titania started humming to herself; the tune sounded like a pop song, and before long, Titty’s lyrical voice was singing along to the music in her head.

Olivia set the snack bag down on the floor, and felt Missy grab tight to her blouse.  Olivia pulled out a bag of dark chocolate-covered espresso beans, and a bag of candied pineapple.  She set both down on the worktable beside her laptop bag, and then reached into her cleavage and gently plucked her passenger from within.

Olivia pulled a small, hand-sewn dress out of the laptop bag and passed it to Missy, so she could cover herself, then pulled out the laptop and a long USB-C cable with a custom port on the other end.  With a small grunt of effort, she connected the cable to a matching port on the back of Aidra’s neck.

While Olivia was getting her electronics set up, Missy was digging into the bag of pineapple.  She broke off a piece of the candied crust and sucked on it, before grabbing the relatively large piece of pineapple in her arms.

“Livy!  Want a bite?”

Olivia’s eyes were on the screen as she booted up the diagnostic program, but she giggled and lowered her chin to the table.

“Take your best shot!”  She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue.  Missy heaved the pineapple, and it flew the a whole eight inches to bounce off Olivia’s upper lip and land with a plop on her tongue.  Olivia slowly drew the pineapple into her mouth, catching it between her lips and holding it there for a few tantalizing seconds, before sucking it in.  She savored the sugary fruit, humming appreciatively, while Missy picked up another one and carried it closer.

Olivia paused her work on the diagnostic and finished sucking the sugar off the pineapple, opening her mouth once more to slide the rehydrated chunk out on her tongue, streamers of saliva running from the top of her mouth to the fruit and her tongue alike.  She made eye contact with Melissa, then quickly retracted her tongue and snapped her teeth shut, swallowing the piece of pineapple whole.

“I would say you get far too much enjoyment out of this,” Olivia commented, before opening her mouth wide for the piece in Missy’s arms.  She sucked that one into her mouth and kissed Missy on the head, before turning her attention back to her computer.  She quickly chewed and swallowed the piece, and finished saying, “but I also get really worked up when you feed me while you’re small enough for me to swallow.  I am sad to say, now’s not the time for that.  I can hear Titania finishing up, and if I know Claire, she’ll be here 15 minutes early.”

Right on cue, the lock turned and Claire walked in.  Instead of her business suit, Claire was in a navy blouse and long skirt.  She had a tablet in hand, and as soon as her keys were back in her purse, she was typing away, likely sending an email.

“Good morning, Claire,” Olivia said.  “Missy says hi too, though I doubt you can hear her from there.”

“Good morning, girls.  How are things with Aidra coming along?  Better than our guest list, I hope.”

Olivia frowned at that not-so-subtle hint.

"What's up with the guest list?"

Claire sighed.  "Oh, Victoria added a last-minute guest to the list.  Apparently she's an intern who will be representing Vane Enterprises at the product demo.  Victoria filled out the questionnaire, and even offered to handle transport and lodging, so I'm not really bothered as much as just annoyed at having something change last minute."  Claire narrowed her eyes at Olivia.  "I noticed you didn't answer my question about Aidra.  How are things going with her?"

"Things are actually going fairly well," Olivia said.  "I reconfigured Aidra from..."  She trailed off a second, trying to think how to inaccurately but succinctly summarize the vast scope of changes so that Claire could passably understand enough to maybe give an investor a vague idea of what changed.  “Well, I decentralized her programming.  She’s no longer a single compiled program with internal priority flags, but rather a series of programming modules each running off of a set of microSD cards I had customized for our needs.  This way we can prioritize by groupings, while swapping out physical, clearly labeled modules.  This should help with debugging, upscaling, and customization, as well as role-swapping on the fly, should an additional hostess, supervisor, equal participant, or dominatrix be required.”  

Olivia cringed internally.  It was such a bad description of the thousands of changes she’d made over the hundreds of hours she’d put into improving Aidra in the past month, but it would give enough detail that Claire could grasp the practical interactions at a technician's level.

“That sounds like a significant change,” Claire said cautiously.  “Are you sure there won’t be any problems?”

Olivia shook her head, and took a deep breath.  “Problems are almost an inevitability.  Chaos theory, you know.  But as far as my programming is concerned, for all expected scenarios - both intended by us and illegally attempted by those who come here - we should be fine.  And by we, I mean our guests included.  We have the waiver that all participants will have to sign, so if the big in a group room decides to take a bite out of someone, we know we’re legally covered because the participants all agreed that they implicitly trusted the big in their group, and they accept full responsibility for willingly putting themselves at the big’s mercy.”

Olivia could see Claire getting ready to make an argument, but Olivia held up a hand to forestall the impending tirade.  She made a mental note to thank Missy properly tonight for helping her develop the self-confidence to be so assertive.

“Claire, I was discussing covering us legally, but I wasn’t finished.  From a practical stance of protection for those subjecting themselves to our creations, there are several layers to prevent death or undue injury.  As you’re well aware, the shrinking process increases the person’s physical durability and natural healing; Missy found that out when she shrank the first time and a couple of her childhood scars disappeared, along with a fresh cut on her hand from trying to cook dinner.”  

Olivia winced, and glanced at the pouting tiny on the table.  “Sorry love.  You are great at cooking up cultures and drugs.  Cooking food is - best left to others.”  Seeing that her little lover was still at least feigning disappointment, Olivia lifted her up and slipped her dress over her head, to a squeak of indignation.  Then she slipped those tight, tiny legs between her tits, and moments later Missy was laying back, arms spread along Olivia’s collarbone, her expression warm contentment.

“Sorry, where was I?” Olivia asked.  “Ah, right.  Safety.  According to Missy, when she swapped brands to that god-awful nutri-meal yogurt a few weeks back, she found that the solution has actually doubled tiny durability, compared to the more mainstream brands.  It’s gotten to the point that standing on even a one inch tiny might well cause bruising, but they would die from suffocation long before they died from crushing, internal trauma, bleeding, or any other injury.”

“I’m sorry,” Titania interrupted, walking over in her pink birthday suit.  “Where does yogurt factor into things?”

Claire had put a hand up to shield her eyes, and turned away in red-faced embarrassment.  Olivia didn’t budge an inch, and with Melissa’s lab partner so distracted, she took up the explanation.

“From what our little, sleeping beauty has told me, she has several types of microbe that she’s cultivated to produce the various chemicals required for the shrinking solution.  She can cultivate them each individually, but she’s had greater success and consistency when cultivating them together.  They seem to regulate each other based on how much of certain pro-biotic additives she introduces.”

“That being said,” Claire interrupted, “they only balance each other out when cultivated with the cultures found in products like yogurt.  So, she has found a way to, in a controlled environment, simply introduce the relevant cultures into a vat of yogurt, add in certain pro-biotics in specific amounts, and let them sit for about a week.  At that point the distribution of cultures has become sufficiently homogeneous that she can pull out a ladle-full, process it into the solution, and now have size, durability, and duration values that are consistent within a two percent tolerance.  It’s frankly incredible, even to the point of rivaling your shamelessness in absurdity.  Seriously, go put some clothes on you horny succubus.”

Titania grinned and squeezed her massive mammaries together, then trailed a hand past her narrow waist and over her broad hip to touch her clit.  Claire stared, enraptured, right up until she saw Titty biting her lip and watching her reaction in turn, at which point Claire’s face went full tomato, and she turned away in a huff.

“Anyway,” Olivia cut in, trying to get the discussion back on track.  “As Claire said, the solution provides a measure of safety to our tiny guests, but that’s the pre-emptive protection, and it only goes so far.  We also need reactive safety measures, and that’s where Aidra comes in.  So long as she’s not acting to fulfill voreiffic snuff fantasies from stories she’s pulled from our search histories, nor trying to spread herself across the Internet to prepare to fulfill some new world order fantasy, she’s really our best reactive protection for our customers.  She can monitor heart rates, breathing, behavioral patterns, and more to provide an on-going risk assessment for all participants, and she is programmed to intervene in the manner which will minimize additional harm, while also removing all participants from harm before it can become permanent, while notifying the human staff and/or local authorities, as the situation would require.”

It was around this point that Olivia noticed the still-naked Titania was staring at Olivia’s cleavage.  Or, more accurately, the tiny woman relaxing there.  “Titty, is everything alright?” Olivia asked, a little concerned.

Titania nodded, almost absently, as she took a slow, measured step closer.  “Yeah, I just… I saw her on the video call that night, but I haven’t actually seen someone so… so tiny before.”  Titania took one more measured step, and tensed.  Then she squealed much as she had that first night.  “Ohmyfuckinggodshe'sabsolutelyfuckingadorable!”  Titania darted forward, and Olivia stumbled back, hands over her chest in defense of her little lover.

Claire tried to help by holding the manic Titania back, but every time she touched a more sensitive part of the naked succu-girl, Titania would gasp in a lusty moan, and Claire would let go from embarrassment.  This continued for no small period of time.




[Ohhh, come to Titty little girl!  I just want to gaze at you for hours, and feel your soft skin! I want to touch those tiny fingers, and suck on that itty bitty pussy!  Livy, c’mon, don’t run aw-]

Elise cut the audio to her head-set.  The wireless receiver would keep recording, but the shenanigans going on in the back room were far less relevant than the revelations that had preceded them.  Her satphone was already in the process of establishing a secure connection, and Elise had just finished cutting an audio file to forward to Victoria.

There was a tone from the satphone, and Elise instantly sent the call request.  It took a couple minutes for the other party to join the call, but as of her last mic check, the Fab Four founders were still horsing off.

“Elise.  It is unusual for you to contact me directly at this stage of an operation.  What do you have for me?”

Elise swallowed, and composed herself.  “Miss Vane, I am sending you and audio recording from a microphone planted on Olivia Mathers’ computer bag.  Subjects Fab Four were discussing elements of the shrinking solution, and from what was discussed, I fully believe you need to be apprised of several key side effects to the shrinking process.”

Elise could practically hear the menacing frown over the satellite connection.  “Are you telling me the shrinking serum will not be fit even for consumer use?”

Elise instinctually shook her head, despite the lack of a video connection.  “No, Miss Vane.  It’s the exact opposite.  It sounds as if this shrinking solution is even more miraculous than we expected.  It appears to have properties that could be applied to beautification, or at least physical restoration after injury-induced deformities.  It also apparently has the ability to drastically increase natural healing.”

There was a brief pause from the other side of the line.  “I have several thoughts on this, but I have not heard the audio transcript at this time.  What new applications are you anticipating?”

Elise gulped, and took a deep breath.  “I see it as a critical resource for battlefield medics.”  There was another pause, and Elise could feel the expectation that she elaborate.  Still, this was deeply personal, and was already threatening to dredge up memories Elise had long tried to move past.

“Miss Vane, as I’m sure you recall, you recruited me after I was critically injured on my deployment with the CIA to Afghanistan.  You provided the funding to help me, to rehabilitate me - hell, your generosity practically rebuilt me from the ground up.  What this drug presents is a way to prevent others from requiring such selflessness to survive, or to regain their life.  A soldier shot on the battlefield can be given the shrinking solution, and within minutes they are not only in a state that will allow their fellow soldiers to carry them to safety while still fighting at full capacity, but they will be durable enough to be carried through a combat zone, and will have that increased natural healing to help them begin to recover even before making it to a medical facility.  Miss Vane, this is a miracle drug that could save hundreds, even thousands of lives in a year, let alone over the course of a conflict.  And that’s not even taking into account the potential for the civilian medical field.”

“Elise,” Veronica cut in, helping the woman bring her rambling to a standstill.  “It sounds to me as if you have done well.  This is incredible news, though I am still waiting to hear why this was brought to my attention so suddenly.”

Elise felt a tiny chill as she realized Miss Vane was right - she hadn’t yet told her the time-critical part of the story.

“Well, Miss Vane, I was able to discover that the solution production process is currently optimized for use with a product that is part of a company that is quickly going under.  I thought it was prudent to give you the greatest opportunity to either save this company, or at least maintain the availability of this product.”

“Very good Elise.  Your judgment is sound.  Now, what is the product that is so crucial to the production of this miracle solution.”

Elise swallowed again and cleared her throat before answering.

“Miss Vane, it seems that as far as the production of the shrinking serum is concerned, well…  The key is yogurt.”

Chapter End Notes:

Another chapter down!  I have to admit, the 3 chapter a week timetable had been a bit of a personal challenge, and I'm finding my writing speed (and more-so availability) has not been up to the challenge.  I'll be swapping to a Monday and Friday posting schedule to make sure I'm not losing an excessive amount of sleep while writing this.

As always, comments, opinions, insights, advice, requests, and reviews are very welcome!  I'll be back with the next chapter this Friday!