- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter, Stella lays bare her sins, while the Tickle Torture Team metes out punishment, before committing to delivering mind-blowing pleasure.  Point of View shifts several times between the Interrogation Game, and the Tickle Torture Squad, so if you're looking for just the sexy times, try reading roughly every other section, and you should be well served.

Also, since TerryLarka was kind enough to point out that my unhealthy obsession with thesauri is not universal, I included the below definition so no one has to Google it mid-chapter.

Lubricious

1. offensively displaying or intended to arouse sexual desire.

2. smooth and slippery with oil or a similar substance.

CW: Flashbacks of abuse, and recollections of a predatory bully and abuser

Tags: Entrapment, Insertion, Feet, Insertion, Breasts, Insertion, Vore

“No, please!  Ahahaha, oh god, hahahahaha, stop please, ahahahaha!  Enough!  Hahahahaha, I’ve learned my lesson, hahaha, I’ll be a good girl, hahahahaha, a good, ahaha, good girl, hahaha.  Plahah, hahaha, please, have mercy on this, ahahahahahaha, on this repentant sinner!  Ahahaha!”

The giantess’ pleading laughter echoed through the cavernous show floor, but as far as Ronnie was concerned, it fell on deaf ears.  Or maybe deafened ears.  She’s louder than my grandaddy’s old muscle car, and he rebuilt that engine so he couldn’t hear granny on their Sunday drives.

Ronnie was relentless, her feathery-fine fingers moving rapidly over the taught, fiery skin of Titty’s armpit.  The warmth radiating from her skin rivaled the summer asphalt of the neighborhood basketball court, and this close her sweat was more pervasive than the local Y’s whole locker room.  At least it’s a clean sweat, for whatever that’s worth.  Ronnie could feel the tension in the stretched muscles as Titty strained against her bonds.  Dick’s broad, firm shoulders were the closest thing Ronnie could compare them to, but his deltoids weren’t as thick as her waist, and whenever Ronnie touched them, he was sitting still.  The concave wall of flesh before her jumped about like a rat in a box, but the resonant laughter in the air encouraged Ronnie to keep on keepin’ on.

As she flickered her fingers over the exposed flesh, Ronnie began to experience a strange sense of clarity.  Whatever Claire had given them around the time of shrinking was beginning to wear off, and Ronnie was suddenly very aware of what this giant personification of lust and raw sexuality had almost done to her.  Titty had been prepared to squeeze the tiny woman inside her pussy, while she rode another woman’s man.  Veronica’s man.  Everything Ronnie had been taught told her that it was wrong, that it was immoral, that it was even a bit evil, but in hindsight unblinded by subtle chemical manipulators, Ronnie found herself coming down hard on a side she hadn’t considered at the time: it was fucking hot! 

Sure, it would have been more cramped than sleepovers at her aunt’s when she had to share a bed with her siblings and cousin; and, yeah, it might objectively have been considered humiliating.  But now that Ronnie was clear-headed, and able to truly process the words that Titty had been speaking at the time - and now that she wasn’t tied to a cock that weighed more than she did - Ronnie was getting into the idea.  Especially now that her Dick was travel-sized.  Shit, when the booster ran out and she regained her four missing inches, she had a fun and hungry travel-sack she was gonna pack him in real good.  But before that, they had to finish this punishment game, and tiny tickle torture was just the first phase.




A sweating, red-faced Chae-Won pressed her back to the wall of Love & Lust, and sank back to the ground.  What debauchery!  What depravity!  What profanity!  Was I mistaken?  Is that not a costume, but a demon in truth?  It is no wonder Claire conducts herself in such an avaricious manner, consorting with such a creature.  Chae-Won pulled repeatedly at the front of her blouse, trying to waft some cooler air to her blushing chest.

While observing the interactions inside - but not watching; never would I sink so low as to watch such degenerate behavior - she had opened a couple bookmarks on her phone, and launched parallel searches through national databases.  When her searches started returning results, her exasperation transformed to disbelief.  Her jaw dropped, and she stared in shock at her phone.

Not only is the shrinking serum real, it is patented?  And FDA approved?  I long took Claire for a mangy wolf, ill-tempered and loyal only to her pack while baring her yellowed fangs at all others.  It seems I was mistaken.  She is a tiger, moving unseen, stalking its prey only to pounce when least expected.

And bringing the kill to her cub, it seems. The patents for their various shrinking serums and the process to create them were held not by Claire Barnette, but by Fab Four Fluids, a holding company primarily belonging to one Melissa Vane.

There is potential there, if the cub can be convinced to transfer her ownership of the company.  But how could one accomplish such a thing?

Steeling her resolve, Chae-Won looked back into her camera’s display.  Claire herself had left the room minutes earlier, along with a girl who looked suspiciously like the Carter girl who had set Chae-Won on this course to begin with.  Did this Sherrie Carter lure the tiger away for Chae-Won’s benefit?  Or is she goading me into some sort of a trap?

She couldn’t be sure either way, but at a glance it seemed her chances of success had improved.  Out of nine people who could stop her, five of them were too small to prove an obstacle, another two had left the room, and one more had restrained herself with a monstrous, tentacled contraption of sin and utter depravity.  That left one person between her and the now helpless cub.  One person, and that bipedal robot.

I could likely outrun or outmaneuver the robot.  The field of robotics is advancing rapidly, but Claire and her student are chemists, not engineers or programmers.  I’m surprised they assembled the structure, let alone cobbled together a program that allows it to move.

No.  Concerns over the robot are not to be dismissed.  I have already underestimated Claire.  I must not do so again.

Chae-Won climbed back to her feet, brushed herself off, and marched back to her car.  She opened the rear driver-side door and dug into her purse, removing a black handle and trigger mechanism, with a boxy yellow cartridge affixed to the front.

I’ll use this only if the robot becomes a problem, she told herself.  And if the unrestrained woman didn’t shrink herself like the others, well… 

I have made a point of being fully capable of defending myself, she thought, patting the nylon case at her hip.

With a nod, she relocked her car and returned to her watc- her observation of the carnal sinners.  She would bide her time a little longer, awaiting an opportune moment to strike.

The camera’s display showed that the demon woman was shaking on the bed in a fit, and that she had a tiny woman clenched between her toes.  At the salacious juncture of her corrupting thighs, a tiny woman with blood-red hair was scratching or attacking the demon’s inner leg.  

Melissa Vane.  I see you.  And once I am certain I can clear the path, I will take you, and anything else of use.  You, I will compel to transfer ownership of the holding company to me.  As for any materials or other tiny people I can take, I will first examine for my own edification, before turning them over to the Dean of my department.  

Like my nemesis, the Dean has a taste for baser pleasures, and as I learned from my last push for tenure, he is not gentle with his partners.  I do not doubt he would warmly welcome such supple toys, and if he accepts them, then perhaps he will soon be calm enough for me to safely make yet another case for tenure.

Chae-Won shook her head as she contemplated all the things she would need to do over the next few weeks to advance her career.  It would be difficult, but she would prevail.  In fact, the hardest part of her near future would likely be stomaching the activities she must watch while waiting for an opportunity.

Why must I be forced to endure watching such degenerate behavior?  Truly, the universe has chosen a difficult life for one such as I.


_____


“Argh!  Stop this!  Gah, you fugh- kuh, ahk, you fucking bitch!  Stop!  Aaaahhhrgh!  Let me go!”

Tara had lost track of how long she’d been trapped here, smothered in sweat and flesh and femcum.  It couldn’t have been more than an hour, but it felt like forever.  Her senses were under constant assault, and the pervasive scent of low tide was the least of the offensive.  The irritating rasp of shaved hairs across her sides and back was overwhelmed by the smothering heat of the pliant, unyielding flesh entombing her from the waist down.  The hungry, swollen labia enfolded her sides and lower back.  Even the soft cotton of the panties forced against her head and shoulders was no comfort, as the fibers rubbed and irritated with every movement of her monstrous captor.  No matter how hard Tara struggled, the hungry cunt refused to let her go. 

The swaying and rubbing of the colossal thighs unsettled her inner ear, but things were so much worse when the bitch sat down.  Up and down no longer mattered, the concepts crushed beneath the incredible weight of the colossal woman’s need for further release.  The massive hips thrust, and Tara’s face was smushed into the crimson nexus of nerve endings.  Tara’s breath was forced from her lungs, and her blood felt as if it was trying to flee from her battered body.  Every minute capillaries and minor blood vessels burst, and were quickly, but painfully, reformed.  Tara wasn’t sure if the blindness she experienced was from her entrapment, or if more damage had been done than she realized.

And all of this suffering - all of Tara’s suffering - was for the express purpose of bringing this giant bitch to climax.  She was furious, but she couldn’t do a damn thing about it.  Even now, Tara could feel the dampness of the bitch’s fuck-filth soaking through the panties, immersing Tara’s flesh-bound legs in the lubricious vanguard of its squelching advance.

This could be it.  I could die here.  If she can’t actually crush me, then I’m going to drown in this fetid, sweltering crotch-swamp, or she’ll dispose of me like she did my clothes.  All my soul searching, all those years of building myself back up, all the stainless charms to hold me together and to ward off the black mark of fate, all of it — it was for nothing.  It was pointless.  I… My life, w-was…

No!

For a moment she was back there, in that blood-speckled closet.  For a moment, it wasn’t some massive cunt, but her father holding her down, her frail form wrapped in the bloody sheets.  It wasn’t the rasp of fabric against her hair, but the harsh baritone of his screaming that she heard.  It wasn’t my fault, she screamed at vision of the past.  It was my first period!  I didn’t know what would happen!  He never should have blamed me for that.  He never should have punished me for that.

Her world shifted, and the fabric behind her pulled taught, shifting her body away from the clit overhead, though her arms were still trapped in the hood, pulling at her shoulders.  Then she was in a bedroom, surrounded by a haze of sweet-smelling smoke.  Her ex-boyfriend dangled her by her arms, his spittle spattering over her face as he blamed her for unpaid bills he’d racked up, and demanded money he would just smoke away, though most of her paycheck already went to rent and groceries.  That asshole was no better than my father.  I thought I could escape there, but I just hid in the den of a different monster.  

Tara shook herself, and was shaken in turn by the world shivering around her.  That’s all in the past.  I need to focus.  She couldn’t let the specters of her past overwhelm her.  She couldn’t afford to be distracted from this latest horror.  I need to remember what I learned.  They only had power over me because I let them.  They were physically stronger, but in the end, I was able to get away.  It doesn’t matter if she breaks me, I’ll do what I did before.

I’ll remake myself stronger. 

Tara’s thoughts raced, desperate to turn that determination into something she could do, some way she could fight back.  It felt impossible, restrained as she was, her whole body a slave to the appetites of this monster.

No!  I am not helpless!  Tara couldn’t give in.  She needed to be resolute.  She couldn’t risk sinking back into that soul-crushing mindset.  She needed to keep her head to get through this.  She needed to make a plan, and she needed to act.  By god, by the devil, and by all their angels and demons, I will fucking survive this.  I will not be taken from this world by some psychopathic coed.  I am not her clit bitch, and I am not her disposable sex toy.  I will not be used and abused, and I will not be thrown away.  I will survive this!

The declaration resonated through her, but as strong as it made her feel, there was a cold spot in her gut, almost a hollow that felt like her resolution’s shadow.

How?

She didn’t know how.  She had to figure that out.  What did Tara know that could help her?  Her body was a marvel, rapidly healing without a scar when the shrinking tore her steel sutures from her body.  Bruises disappeared as suddenly as they came.  Even her need to breathe was all but gone, or so she learned when her whole face was buried in the bitch’s clitoral hood, the supple folds of skin wrapped tight around her neck, the tangled mess of blood vessels roaring all around, demanding that she submit as they drowned out the sounds of her choking sobs.

No!  Focus!  I don’t have time for that!

Dying suddenly seemed a less immediate issue than remaining undiscovered.  The giantess had made clear that if she was never discovered, then Tara’s only prospects were torture and death.  Come on, Tara!  What else do you know that could help?

The horny bitch is an uncaring monster, she thought, and she reflexively tried to shut down that train of thought.  Wait!  She realized parts of that thought were usable.  Yes, she’s a bitch, but she’s been hiding it, just like she hid me.  If I can get her to break character, maybe someone will investigate. 

Also, she’s horny as all hell - my cum-drenched body is proof of that.  I’m pressed naked against her hot, oozing cunt, there’s no way to ignore it.  But she’s not fresh.  The bitch fucking, u-used me to get herself off, so she’s more sensitive.  I can use that.

I might not be into girls, but with my libido and a boss like Titty, I know my way around a vagina.  If I can’t get this girl off, even at my current size, then no one can.

Tara focused on the swollen clitoris half an arm’s length from her face.  Though she couldn’t see it, she had felt it many times over the past few minutes as it was ground into her face.  Where Tara was now, the clit was her key.  If she got pushed down and shoved back inside the bitch, she’d have to resort to other methods, but for now, that diddly disco ball was gonna make this evil giantess dance to Tara’s tune.

Bite down on something, you giant, fucking whore, she thought with a manic, cum-spattered grin.  I am gonna rock your fucking world.

With a vicious tug and a gnashing of teeth, Tara got to work.




“Oh!  About damn time we all got with the program,” Stella thought, her finger absently caressing her crotch as the projector flickered between images.  She barely registered that she had spoken the thought aloud, as she focused on the fresh and vigorous sensations from her nethers.  

Intent though she was on her pleasure, she was still vaguely aware of several video game characters showing on the projector as Claire advanced the slideshow.  They must have been queued up for Kim, and from the mumbled reactions coming over the intercom, it seemed the little gamer girl was indeed familiar with them.

“Dunkmaster.  Demaciaaa!  Broken wind-bro.  Broken demon-bro.  Cancer!  Sea-cancer!  Pick-ban-ninja-bitch!” By the time the screen reached a white slide with a two line title, “Memories of Ascension,” in papyrus font, the tiny was muttering something about “Two hundred years of game design,” and “Why do they even have a balance team?”

“I- ah!  I thought we were skipping this part,” Stella grumbled, annoyance at the mumbling tainting her growing pleasure.  Still though, the delay did give her time to grind her crotch over the seat and shift her little pussy toy away from her overstimulated clitoris.  “That was way too much of the same thing.  Shit, tiny people can be so annoying.”

“Hey noob, I was just going with the original plan,” the gamer girl argued, her voice booming from the overhead speakers.  It took Stella a moment to realize the peanut gallery thought Stella had been talking about her.

It took a moment more for Stella to remember she was keeping her toy a secret.  “I shouldn’t have said that,” she said quietly.

“Apology accepted,” Kim responded, again misunderstanding Stella.

“That’s not-”

“Ladies, if we could focus,” Kim interjected, gesturing to the projector’s image on the wall.  “Now remember Stella, you need to name the person on screen to move one step up the mountain.  You can tell me what you think of them for a second step up.  If you can tell me your favorite story about the person, you get a third step up.  Each peak you reach has a larger dose of the shrinking solution.”

“I’m definitely trying to reach every peak I can,” Stella said agreeably, even as her thoughts turned to her next orgasm.

Claire just coughed in response.  “So, without further ado, here’s your first image.”

A photograph appeared on screen of a beautiful woman dressed in business casual, laughing politely at a social event.  Stella’s lips curled into a sneer as she recognized the woman.

“Overbearing bitch,” Stella said immediately, and she damn well meant it.

“That was particularly vehement,” Claire commented from somewhere off to the side, but Stella’s eyes stayed locked on the image of her mother.  “I didn’t expect such a strong, negative reaction this early.  Would you please elaborate?”

“Sure,” Stella practically spat.  “It’s simple: nothing I did was ever good enough for the stuck-up bitch.  You would think fifth in my class from a prestigious prep school would satisfy someone, but nooo-oh, the bitch chewed me out for, mmph, for not taking top spot.  I still hear daily about my missed opportunities, and I-I will for the rest of my life, I’m sure.  Fuck!  That’s who my mother is.”

“That actually sounds really shitty,” the tiny gamer girl said over the intercom.  Stella almost felt thankful she cared, but the pest’s next statement just pissed Stella off.  “Hey, did she actually say any of the three things she needs to advance, Claire?”

Stella was getting fed up with this.  She had gotten her toy shifted to a better spot with its torso inside her, and its legs soon to follow.  The sensations coming from down there were incredible.  But the little pest on the desk kept interrupting, and the professor kept pushing her to play this game, and when it came to the end she was going to shrink, ending her fun.  Ok, yeah, Claire came up with this shitty so-called game to be Victoria’s good little dancing monkey, and if Stella played along she’d be less of a bug when they tested their freaky science on her, but like seriously, come on!

“Calm it, tiny, I was getting there!” Stella said, her tone swapping from argumentative to the false sweetness of an insincere woman about to lose her- “Shit!  The bitch’s name is Katia Warrens, though most people call her Kat.  She’s my mother, and I think she’s a controlling, conniving bitch with a superiority complex.  If you want my favorite memory with her,” Stella continued, her false sweetness deteriorating into a distracted ramble, “then shit, it has to be the time I managed to, ugh, to add laxatives to her health smoothie, a-and then, then she wrecked the bathroom during a PTO meeting.  I wasn’t there for it, but, fuck!  The stuff I heard at school made it t-totally worth it.  Best part is, the new housekeeper got fucking fired for it, so she never figured out it was me.  Fuck, that feels good!  Oh, I love getting off like that.  Uh, you know, getting stuff off my chest.  Oh, yeah, that feels good!  Know your place, you little bitch!”

By the time she reached the end of her rant, Stella was barely maintaining any focus on the game.  She had managed to force her toy completely inside of her, and those fluttery little punches and kicks felt incredible.  It was enough to distract her from how annoying the tiny she couldn’t deal with had been, and it had loosened her up enough to actually enjoy ranting about how much of a bitch her mother had been, and what she had done to fight back.  Maybe this game isn’t so bad after all.

When she looked up, Claire was just staring at her, opened mouthed.

“What?  Wasn’t that what you asked for?”

“It is, at it’s core,” Claire muttered.  The professor shook her head and met Stella’s eyes.  “Still, your response was very, er, visceral.  Certainly more-so than I expected.”  

“What did you expect?  I said earlier that I’m horny.  Geezus!  N-now put up the next one, I-I need something to focus on.”




Jen had never focused so hard in her entire life.  Her legs were wrapped tight around the grasping toe, holding on for dear life as the foot she clung to so desperately flailed with the desperate passion of a tickle victim.  Jen’s grip was in constant threat of loosening, as the toe’s flexing rubbed against her womanhood and curled down to squeeze her ass.  She could feel the rounded point of Titty’s aggressive toenail digging into the small of her back.

While Jen clung desperately with her legs, the entire car-sized foot would clench and twitch, the flexing wrinkles of the sole occasionally even cupping her humble chest.  Tight, soft folds of smooth flesh would pinch her nipples in a crease of the buttery soft insole, exciting her further.  Who needs Kim when I can have an adventure like this? she thought, part of her still pissed about their fight.  The part that wasn’t completely engrossed in a fantasy come to life did, anyway.  I’m teasing and making out with a foot that would cover my entire body if it stepped on me.  Look at that soft, supple skin in the arch.  Feel the firm, smooth skin on the ball.  See the calloused, but well-cared for heel, bouncing desperately against the bed as my tits and tongue and fists and fingers caress and carouse with Titty’s perfect pedicure.  Achievement: Fuck a Kaiju’s Foot has been unlocked with a passion!  This tickle torture is amazing, and I’m not sure if my lips or my labia are drooling more.  Her feet taste amazing, like a mix of salty and spicy.  Her own natural flavor, mixed with her clean sweat and excitement.  It’s second only to the feel of her sole on my tongue.

Suddenly, the shaking foot gained some freedom, and Jen found herself falling - no, not falling, but thrust towards the surface of the bed, the foot driving downward.  And then it was all over her, the foot flat on the bed, the ticklish sole rubbing forcefully against Jen’s entire body.  Her face and tits were squeezed between the soft gel mattress below and the firm heel of the giantess above, with her legs caressed by the insole.  Then the foot shifted further, and her legs were grasped between gigantic toes as her hips were massaged by the padded ball of the pink sole.  Jen took advantage to redouble her efforts, running her hands and face over the insole, her slobbering tongue quickly wiped dry against the foot above.

Her antics did not go unnoticed, and the ticklish foot quickly flinched away, only to be tugged back by the bindings, effectively trapping Jen in a series of rapid, but gentle stomps.  She laughed and laughed, and wheezed as the air was pushed from her lungs, but it was clear Titty was taking care not to be too rough.  Before long her limbs were stiff and her mouth was dry, and she laid back and enjoyed the full-body massage of the gigantic foot.

Oh yeah, she thought, this is fantastic.  I can’t wait for part two.  I’m sure it’s going to blow my mind, and Titty’s too!




Claire was very taken aback.  It wasn’t just the shift in Stella’s demeanor, which, admittedly, was to be expected with her concoction.  Nor was it necessarily the unexpected side effect of Stella’s enhanced libido, which Claire had not seen in prior tests of these substances.  No, the most disturbing thing was how vehemently antagonistic Stella was towards her own mother.  If this was how she viewed and treated the woman who gave birth to her, how did she view the rest of the world?  Just how far would this young woman go?  What heights of creativity and depths of depravity would she visit?

Over the next few minutes, and to her growing horror, she found out.  Again.  And again.

Claire advanced the slideshow to the next slide.  This image was of a handsome gentleman in a suit.

“Allowance.”

Claire coughed, indicating she required an elaboration.

Stella appeared to roll her eyes.  “That’s Walter Warrens, my father.  He’s a big pushover.  Mother’s the one who wears the pants in that relationship.  Daddy just keeps me happy.  He pays off my credit cards, and gets me nice toys, even if he’s a shit businessman.  I’m not sure he’s even aware mother sleeps with his bigger accounts to make sure they stay loyal to daddy’s firm.”

There was a tiny cough from Kim on the desk, but Stella appeared to pay it no mind.

“And this one?”Claire asked, putting up a yearbook picture of a handsome, if depressed boy.

“Damaged goods!” Stella called out in response to the image of a cheerful, towheaded boy.  “Oh, now there’s a fond memory.  The dude’s name is Darryl Smith, and I saw him as an annoying, but useful tool.  He was one of the smarter guys in class, so I let him do my homework as thanks for telling off some of the meaner girls in his class for making fun of him.  Of course the dumbass didn’t realize that was just how those three tried to flirt with him.  Anyways, whatever.  Where was I?  Oh, right.  So, around the time my homework grades started slipping from A’s to B’s thanks to Darren being all distracted, I found out he had a crush on Sarah Pellham, my biggest competition for prom queen.  So, I invited him to a party and told him I’d help him hook up with Sarah.  I told him some bull about her having a kink for rape play, and he was a little weirded out, but with some coaching, he was ready to try it.  So then, I had Taylor slip him some Angel Dust, and arrange for Darryl and Sarah to be alone in a bedroom.  What happened next was the perfect example of a plan coming together.  Sarah left the school soon after that, and Darryl got expelled for drug use and sexual assault.  They’d already started printing the yearbooks at that point, so he was still in it. Oh, my god, Taylor and I laughed every time we opened our yearbooks after that, talking about Damaged Goods.”  Stella’s whole body shivered, and she gasped out, “Oh, fuck, that story tickles my fancy, every time.”

I am definitely finding out, alright, Claire thought, as she moved the little robber figurine three more steps up the mountain, and it reached the first peak.  I’m not entirely sure I want to keep finding out about this wolf in sheep’s clothing, who is tickled by the thought of raping a young woman by proxy, or getting a boy expelled.  I truly hope Victoria Vane had no real plans to hire this woman.  And I certainly hope Titty is doing better than I am right now.




Missy was more than a little surprised when one of Titty’s leg restraints relaxed, but it was well within her ability to handle.  She just shifted her hands across the sweat-slicked muscles of Titty’s thigh until they were closer to the back of the knee, and continued tickling with a vengeance.  She planned for Titty to be well rewarded for her suffering soon enough.

She glanced to her left to check on Jen, only to find the tiny girl in fitful bouts of laughter as Titty’s clawed foot tamped down on her again and again.  Alright, I think that’s enough.  Even Aidra seemed to indicate it’s time to move on, easing up on Titty’s restraint like that.

“Tickle torture squad, I think we’re done here!”  Missy’s voice was barely audible over the sound of Titty’s continued laughter and pleading, but Aidra move around the table, and Titty’s laughter was replaced with deep, gasping breaths and frustrated grumbles of exhaustion.

Moments later, Aidra’s hands hovered over Titty’s pelvis, and Ronnie and Jen stepped and hopped respectively onto her mound.  Ronnie sat down with her thighs on either side of Titty’s clit, and hung her legs into the valley between the thighs.  Her calves rested along the upper labia, and as Missy stood, she found the woman’s weeping pussy just below eye height.

Jen looked exhausted.  Her hair was a mess, she was breathing hard, and she was leaning against Ronnie’s shoulder as she caught her breath.  Ronnie brought her arm around and scooped her up into her arms like a big toddler,  and Jen just tapped her shoulder in a breathless thanks.

“Alright ladies,” Missy began, feeling a little awkward to be staring up at the glistening naked women.  “You both know the drill.  Titty got her punishment, and now it’s time to bring the pleasure.  Jen, you’re on nipple duty to start.  Give it a minute for each one, then come join us down here.  Ronnie, you still good with our roles?”

To Missy’s surprise, Ronnie shook her head.  “Actually, I was thinking we could switch.  Hey, Aidra?”

The sexbot leaned over them, her towering figure more protective than imposing.  “Yes, little Veronica?  How may I be of assistance?”

“Can you give us a three minute head start, and then bring Dick down here?  You can hand him to Missy when you do.”

The giant sexbot nodded.  “It would be my pleasure.  Three minute timer, starting now.”

“Alright, we’re on the clock, ladies,” Missy said to get things moving.  “Ronnie, are you sure you’re up for this?  I know from experience it can get a little tight, and you’re twice as tall as I usually am.”

Ronnie tightened her grip on Jen, and slid down between Titty’s folds.  Her back was streaked with Titty’s juices, and the transition was accompanied by both a wet, shlicking sound from close by, and a horny moan from further behind.

“I’ve given it some thought, and I’m on board.”  She turned around, her sweat-streaked skin particularly shiny along her back.  Ronnie set Jen down, and gave her an encouraging smack on the ass.

Jen turned around, already looking more energetic, and gave them a derpy smile with her tongue out.  And then she was gone, half-running and half stumbling towards those massive mounds of tit flesh, and the sensitive buds rising from their peaks.

“Alright girl,” Ronnie said as she turned back to Missy.  “Looks like it’s you and me against one big, hungry cunt.  You game for this?  I might have the more pressing job, but you’re gonna have to put in more work, I think.”

Missy smiled, walked up to Ronnie, and pulled her into one big kiss that took Ronnie by surprise.  “If I don’t, my big, sexy fiancée will give me a hand, but like I said before, I can handle that big, sexy body at half your size.  Don’t underestimate me.  Now lay down on your back, scooch your firm ass against Titty’s massive derrière, and put your little piggies in their new house of sex.  I’ll help you the rest of the way.”

Ronnie did as she was told, sitting her pert little bottom against Titty’s big brown eye, then she bent her legs, pointed her toes, and slipped them into Titty’s vagina.  Missy watched as the massive body all around them shivered at the contact.  She could make out some whispered conversation going on above, probably with little Richard, but that was his job to focus on.  Hers was to slide this sexy, chocolaty delight inside her hot and horny succubus friend.

“Ready, Ronnie?” she asked as she stepped next to the woman’s torso, her own back and side pressed up against Titty’s thigh.  When Ronnie nodded, Missy bent down, and supporting Ronnie’s entire torso like it was little more than a tray of appetizers, she lifted.  With their reduction in size, it was amazing how light their bodies were, both literally, and comparatively by perception.  It wasn’t even a slight strain on her back as she lifted Ronnie into position, and gently started to ease her sideways.

Missy watched enraptured as she slid those dainty feet and defined calves into Titty’s sex.  It was like the dripping pink orifice was starving for a tiny, and Missy was giving it exactly what it wanted.  Ronnie’s legs slid in to the knee, and Missy felt her shift as she started wiggling her feet in there, and suddenly their progress ground to halt as those massive Kegels clenched down.  Titty quickly said something that could have been interpreted as an apology.

“Sorry down there, my sexy little snacrifices!  Fuck, you feel good, and you’re barely even inside me.  I’ll try to stay relaxed, but fuck, after you tortured me big time with tickles, and even worse with waiting, my cooter is hangry.  I’d expect it to bite anything you shove in there, including the hand that fucking feeds it.”

Missy looked down at Ronnie, and they shared a grin at their big friend’s antics.  It was almost surprising that there wasn’t even a hint of anxiousness in Ronnie’s expression.  The woman was practically vibrating with excitement.

Missy resumed feeding the woman in her arms to the hungry snatch before them.  Those toned thighs slid in with a squelch, and Ronnie shivered as her ass and pussy made contact with the flowing fuck-furnace to which she was being fed.  The walls clenched again, halting progress, and with a mischievous smirk, Missy slid her hand our from under Ronnie’s ass, and started running her cum-slicked finger over the woman’s love bud.  Ronnie gasped and squirmed, but her legs were supported by the hungry cunt, and Missy's other arm supported the woman’s shoulders.  She wasn’t going anywhere, except deeper into Titty’s sex.

A gasp and a moan sounded from above, and Titty loosened her hold.  The squishy pink entrance flared wide to accommodate Ronnie’s wide hips, and Missy felt it swallow her hand to the wrist as she kept playing with Ronnie’s clit.  Her hand slid in further, and her fingers slipped inside of Ronnie, working her inner walls as her whole body squirmed harder.  She was getting hotter and hotter in Missy’s arms, and when her squirming and shaking intensified, she quickly retracted her fingers and pulled her hand back into the air.  Ronnie looked up with a questioning expression of surprise and betrayal, but Missy winked and slid behind the woman.

Each of her hands settled behind a shoulder, and with a single massive shove, Ronnie slid in past her waist, until her tits bounced against the entrance to Titty’s pussy.  Ronnie gasped in surprise, and her own arm quickly slipped in, struggling to reach her own pussy.  The other started massaging her breasts.

Between deep, heavy breaths, Ronnie managed to communicate something of interest.  “I think I, yeah, I can feel her cervix.  I’m - whoa!”  Titty suddenly jerked her whole body.  “Yeah, that’s her cervix.  I’m tickling it with my toes.  Haha, this is so weird.  I have my big toe pressed into the entrance to her womb.”  Missy smiled at the expression of concentration on Ronnie’s face, her eyes shut tight and her teeth biting her lip as she played not just with the giant she was sliding into, but also with herself.  Missy watched as Titty’s whole body shivered again, and she could see the pink ring tighten around Ronnie’s ribs as the writhing little woman shivered and gasped with her own release.

There was a long, drawn-out moan from Titty, and then a deafening, high-pitched cry.  The squeezing ring of flesh clenched tighter and tighter in rapid pulses, and the mostly clear secretions oozing out around Ronnie were replaced by a thin wave of thick white femcum.

Curious, Missy ran her hand over one of Ronnie’s tits, tweaking the nipple before sliding her fingers past the breast and into the femcum.  She licked at her fingers, finding the strong taste to her liking.

“How’s she taste?” a soft voice asked from above.

Missy looked up to Olivia’s face, seeing a wry, teasing smile on her giant fiancée’s face.  “Better than most of my lovers, but she’s got nothing on you, love.”

“Well, fuck,” Titty sighed.  “I guess I can accept that.  Personally, I think I taste fucking phenomenal, but I never expected to live up to the palette of one of the Vane sisters.  Fuck, I can’t even imagine Victoria Vane ever ending up in your position.  I wouldn’t be surprised to find she has some sort of size fetish, but it would be with all her worshipers shrunk down as tiny fucks she can crush beneath her heel.”

Missy laughed.  “I’m not sure I want to think about my sister’s sexual proclivities, but since you put it in my mind - thank you for that, by the way - I can’t disagree.  She does love to be in control.  Now, stop talking and get back to moaning.  We’re not done here by half.”  Missy looked down at Ronnie, not quite tits-deep in the giant succu-girl.  “Can you bend your legs at all?  Maybe spread ‘em a bit, so your shins are framing her cervix?”

Ronnie concentrated, her eyes clenched almost as tight as the grasping pink ring trying to take her in past her tits.  There was some shifting, and moaning from Titty, and then Missy’s pressure against Ronnie’s shoulders slackened as she slid in until she had to tilt her chin to keep her mouth above the vagina-line.

Missy quickly reached in around her neck, feeling the warm orifice try to grab and pull her in too.  “Sorry Titty, you’re not getting me today.  Ronnie volunteered to take my place, but she’s not just for you.”

Missy managed to hook her hands under Ronnie’s shoulders, and with a wet sucking sound, managed to pull her out until her nipples were peeking out of the vagina.  “How dexterous is your tongue?” she asked Ronnie.  The cum-covered woman just shrugged.  

“Get yourself in position Red, and I can show you.”

Missy spread her thighs and shuffled forward, until her pussy was hovering over Ronnie’s lips.  She felt hot, slick arms with firm, wiry muscles wrap around her thighs, and a sensuous, wet tongue darted out to caress her own lower lips.  Missy groaned, feeling her own pleasure spike.  She’d been so hot for so long, that sudden contact with her labia almost set her off right there.

“H-hold on tight, Ronnie.  You and I are gonna take Titty for a bit of a ride.”  With that warning, Missy shoved her whole body forward.  Ronnie sunk into Titty’s pussy up to her shoulders as the submerged woman moaned into Missy’s love-lips.  The sound was felt rather than heard, as Titty moaned above.  Missy rubbed her breasts against the wet and supple folds of Titty’s labia as her hands began caressing the giant clitoral hood just below head height.

Then Missy shifted her hips back, and with another wet sucking sound, Ronnie was pulled back out, almost to her waist.  Then Missy shoved forward with another exaggerated hip thrust.  Ronnie’s tongue dove into Missy’s sopping pussy, and Ronnie was shoved neck-deep in Titty’s vagina.  As Missy leaned fully against Titty’s nether lips again, she gave Titty’s clitoris a sloppy kiss with plenty of tongue, and Ronnie cried out in surprise as she was half-crushed in another titanic orgasm, the massive body spasming enough to push Missy back, and helping her pull Ronnie against the clenching cunt muscles.

With a savage, white-smeared grin, Missy thrust her hips forward, aiming her face for another wild kiss against that burning hot clit.




"Oh, that's Sharon Walters!  She's oh, just the greatest.  She's my liquor cabinet!"

"There's gotta be a story behind that," Kim said, encouraging this train wreck in progress to go full speed ahead.  Kim was becoming numb to the terrible things Stella had done, and just wanted to get this over with.  Then the monster would be her size, and she could take a crack at the bitch.  

She deserves a beating, and so much worse.  As she played her way from the first to the third peak, Stella had admitted to such actions as bullying to maintain social status, swapping out a student's anxiety medication with caffeine pills to hurt their grades, and even threatening accusations of sexual assault against a teacher she didn't like, so Kim couldn't wait to see where this story would go.

"Oh yeah, unh, there’s a pretty good story there!  Sharon's a bartender at one of the dive bars near my high school.  They call it a pub, but it's, oh, really good college bar.  I guess they, mmph, got hit a couple times for selling to uhhh-underaged customers, so they're pretty, damn, strict about carding.  I uh, convinced ah, naughty girl, at my high school to set me uhhhhp, with a fake ID.  It was a really good one, and it said I-I-I was twenty two.  I heard she really liked redheads, and liked to keep pics of her dates, so I dyed my hair, and, oh damn, did she come onto me.

"I'm not into girls, but, oh fuck, can I fake it when I need to.  She got some really sexy shots of us together, before I said I had to go.  I, hah, I got her external drive on my way out.  It's got pics of me and a few others on it.  It's weird as, oh-fuck, but it only became evidence of illegal activity when she put the pics of me on it.  I was seventeen at the time.

"So-oh yeah, I made my copies, set em up for delayed delivery, and set a meet.  We agreed that I’ll hold onto the pics, and keep 'em from ever getting out, and in return she gives me all the booze I could want, which I've also recorded as additional evidence against her.  So, yeah, Sharon's my liquor bitch."

Kim sat stunned.  "That was definitely a story."  Her mouth was working, but a portion of her brain was still trying to interpret this disturbing new information.  This woman had just admitted to several crimes, including basically holding a woman's life and livelihood hostage.  That wasn't just some bitchy high school student imparting the stereotypical high school trauma, this was an ongoing threat. 

And it started when she was seventeen.  She's in college now, seeking an internship.  What other crimes has she committed in the meantime?

“I-I suppose we should continue,” Claire said, her voice far less professional and confident than when all this began.  

Kim couldn’t blame her.  This is so much more than I had expected when I agreed to come here.




“You are so much more effective than I expected, little man,” Titty purred at Richard, and he couldn’t help but laugh.  He had ridden out the tickle torture wedged between her earlobe and her cheek, taking advantage of any moment he wasn’t squished against the bed to lick the back of her ear, and tickle the outer edge near the top.

Now that the torture was over, he focused on what the group had decided he would be best at, at least to start.

“You know girl, I never would have expected a woman as hot as you to even look my way when I was a kid.  I mean, just look at you.  You’ve got a rocking bod.  You keep yourself in shape.  Hell, could I bounce a quarter off that ass?  I bet I could.”

“Oh, you are such a little flatterer,” Titty said, her tone soft and suggestive.

“Is that what I am?  I haven’t started on your most noticeable features.  And I don’t mean those badass tattoos.  I mean, have you looked at yourself in a mirror?  Those tits of yours are to die for!  I’ve seen some big tits in my line of work - bigger than yours even, and all natural, mind you.”

“Where are you going with this, little man?  Remember, you’re bite size right now.  You were cute enough for me to gobble you up when you walked through the door, and you’re walking your way to a one-way ticket down my throat.”

“I have a very good point I’m trying to get to - one that’s almost as perfect as you - so just give me a minute.  My point is, I’ve seen some well-endowed women for comparison, but none of them measure up.  They aren’t as pert or perky, they aren’t as firm or full, and they don’t feel like they belong in my hand like yours do.”

“Uh huh?  You know, my stomach is feeling a little empty right now…”

“But worst of all, is that those tits are hanging on a woman that isn’t you.  You just have this presence to you.  It’s like you’re perfectly approachable, and at the same time some otherworldly goddess I couldn’t hope to measure up to, but you know it’s not my fault, and I know you won’t hold it against me.  It’s like you are the embodiment of the cardinal sin, yet sinning with you isn’t wrong.  With you, it’s a thing of beauty, of worship.  My sexy succubus goddess, what I have learned is that you are a truly incredible, one of a kind woman, and all of us tiny servants are blessed to have devoted ourselves to you.”

Titty gasped, though Dick wasn’t sure if it was from his words, or the works of the girls south of the border.  In the end, it didn’t matter.  They were each helping Titty get off in their own way, and Richard wasn’t going to let any of them down.

“I’m guessing that’s them getting started now.  You know they’re all excited to excite you, right?  You may be at the mercy of some hentai monster contraption, but in the end, you still have all the control.  Each of us tiny servants will give it our all to bring you pleasure, to push you over that peak.”

Dick stepped around to the outside of the ear, and ran his hand from the lobe to the tip, stepping close enough he hoped her inner ear could feel his minuscule breath.

“I bet right now my assistant - no, my new girlfriend, is playing with your lower lips.  She’s caressing them, isn’t she, making sure you’re good and wet, and ready for her to pleasure you.  I’m sure she intends to give you what you want, even if that means sliding herself deep into your inner sanctum.  She’s going to worship with her entire body at the warm, wet altar of our new goddess, plying touch, tit, and tongue to your most private, and most sensitive of places.  She is going to make you feel hot, and horny, and whole.  She is going to make you feel lust, and her labors of love.

“And not just her.  No, it’s not just my Ronnie giving you her all.  There’s also Jen, that sexy Asian minx who left her lover behind just to pleasure you.  And there’s Missy, that lithe little dominatrix.  You know she’s making her fiancée watch as she fucks another woman.  A woman who is perfect in every way.  We devote our all and our everything to please you.”

Titty had been breathing hard, broken only by the occasional soft gasp as Richard pressed on with his talk, but she suddenly tensed and moaned, and he could tell she’d reached her first peak.  The cause could be questioned, but really it didn’t matter.  They were there to make this woman climb every peak her body could reach, and he would do his all to make that happen.  Whether it was here at her side, working her up to new heights, or…

“Looks like my ride is here, my sinful goddess.  I’m going to go join my lover in your holiest of places.  I hope you enjoy the feeling of me fucking my giant lover inside of you.  I’ll give it my all.”  He leaned over and kissed her earlobe, running his hand up the outside edge of her ear one last time, provoking a full-bodied shiver.  Then he turned and hopped in Aidra’s waiting hand, trying to calm his anxiety and embrace his excitement to explore something new.

As he was lifted into the air and carried towards a vigorously-engaged Missy, he saw Jen sitting astride one of Titty’s breasts, a giant nipple clasped tight between her thighs.  One hand was behind her, trying to maximize the sensation on the titty topper, and the other was flicking away at her own butter bean.  Richard couldn’t help but smirk at the thought of all of these people working together just to bring one - admittedly incredible - woman to orgasm.

Still, as amazing as she is, she’s not my Ronnie.  I can’t wait to rejoin her, this time with the tables turned.  I need to show her just how much she really means to me.




Not much longer now, Claire thought.  She’s halfway… no, with this last one, she’s three quarters of the way to the last peak.  It’s incredible.  She’s been able to name every single person I’ve put up on screen.  She’s told me exactly how little she thinks about them, and then gone on to detail how her favorite story with them is a tale of trickery, treachery, or torture.  So much of it is done at a remove, either by others, or in secret.  This girl isn’t even a master manipulator.  She just makes moves people won’t stop to verify past the first suspect or reveal.  Is this our society, or just the environment this girl was raised in?

It terrifies me.

I’m actually getting chills as I sit here, imagining what this woman might do if she got her hands on these solutions amidst an unwitting populace.  I fully expect once the physical obstacles of similar size are removed, and the chance of discovery becomes nil, that this woman would get her hands very dirty, without the slightest hint of regret.  I’m beginning to suspect she may be a psychopath.  At the very least she’s a sociopath.  I’m no longer certain Kim and I are truly safe alone in here until she herself is shrunken.

“This is the last one, Stella.  You’ve done an incredible job so far.  If you nail this last one, you’ll get the largest dose I have as a reward.  Now isn’t that exciting?”

Claire watched with as calm a facade as she could manage, as the sweating mess of a girl glanced her way with a blissful smile.  Claire had found it hard to believe at first, but it was now clear the girl was literally getting herself off on these memories of the pain she had caused others.  Claire had watched as her subtle shifting on the seat had turned to blatant humping of the seat corner.

“I’m so ready.  Fuck yes.  Hit me Claire!”

Claire massaged the bridge of her nose to hide her face as she tried to school her expression.  She glanced down at a very quiet and contemplative Kim.  Claire wasn’t sure whether the little woman was more concerned by Stella’s behavior, or annoyed at Claire for turning off her microphone in an effort to preempt any confrontation between the two other women in the room.  Those two speaking their minds without filters would not end well.

Claire advanced the slide, and a young woman in her late teens or early twenties appeared on screen.  She was wearing her high school graduation robes, and smiling at the camera.  In one hand she held her college acceptance letter, and in the other a cellphone with a GREENEWORKS protective case.

Stella broke out in laughter.  Amidst the grunting and moaning, Stella managed to get out her story.

“Oh, man, I remember this chick.  That’s Emerald Greene!  Oh, she was a pain in the ass.  She was at the top of all her classes, had the biggest following in the college, and had four different boy toys I wanted drooling over her.  She never even did anything with them.  She was too focused on her studies.  Ugh.  The worst part was, she got into a special management internship for Vane Enterprises.  I don’t even know why she wanted it, the bitch’s parents were loaded, and had their own company, but she just had to get in on the competition for the spot, and she beat me out.  At that point, I just wanted her out of the picture.

“I managed to get in with one of the sororities on campus - not the biggest one for business, but they were still good for networking, and better for having a good time.  Daddy’s big donation helped, but I did my part, went through with some of the hazing, and all of the drinking, and I got pretty well established.  Anyway, I heard they had a bit of a rivalry with Emerald’s business sorority.  I also heard Emerald’s dad had made a huge donation a short while back to her mom’s alma mater.  That was just after her mom died.  So yeah, I put beef and greed together, and convinced them that her dad had just made a huge donation to the school, and that it was all going to the other sorority.  I had one of my peeps in the college philanthropy department work up some fake emails, account transfers, and disbursements to sell the story.

“Let me just say: they.  Were.  Pissed.  I mean, Emerald’s car kept getting keyed or covered in lunch meat, her bag kept disappearing, local kids kept putting burning bags of dog shit outside her apartment - my girls know how to raise hell.  Then I got my hands on the story of how her mother died.

“Turns out, Emerald had been in the car when she died.  It was pretty easy to make up a bunch of posters and pamphlets, emails and social media posts, all accusing Emerald of being the reason her mother died, and saying she should be dead instead.  I mean, survivors guilt is so easy to prey on if you spin it right, but we just wanted her to hate herself, and she had all the reason to do that anyway.  So, yeah, her grades fell, most of her clique abandoned her, and she looked ready to pull out of the school.  I thought my job was done, but then the dumb bitch goes and kills herself.  I was pretty damn sure I was gonna be the replacement in Miss Vane’s internship program, but then I got a letter saying someone else had filled it, but Miss Vane wanted to meet with me about the program anyway.  So, yeah, I have Emerald Greene to thank for being here.  No, I guess I have me to thank for putting that bitch in her place.  Oh, fuck!”

Claire watched dumbfounded as the abusive little bitch literally had an orgasm recounting how she had driven a girl to suicide.  She… she was practically numb.  She couldn’t believe this, this, this arrogant little bitch had done something so nefarious, so outright evil, and then came into her demonstration, and got herself off on the memory of it.

Maybe… Maybe there are other, legitimate uses for the shrinking serum than just bringing pleasure.  I won’t do anything without the consent of the others, but if it can be used to punish people like this in a manner they truly deserve, well… I can’t see myself standing in opposition.

Claire pulled herself back to the present when she realized Kim had started hurling obscenities at Stella.  Claire quickly grabbed the little woman up, being sure to wrap a finger over the little woman’s mouth, and pulled Kim close to her face.

“Kim, please, I understand where you’re coming from, but right now, I want to make sure she isn’t a danger for long.  Please, just sit quietly until she takes the shrinking solution.  Then, well, we’ll take things from there.  Okay?”

Kim’s furious face was mostly covered by Claire’s index finger, but those sharp eyes and down-turned eyebrows nodded once.

“Thank you.”  Claire removed her finger from Kim’s face slowly, and while the woman resumed grumbling under her breath - the drugs she had taken all but preventing real silence as she worked through her thoughts - Claire felt it was sufficiently quiet as to avoid an incident.

“Congratulations, Stella,” Claire said as she stood, and turned to the mountain.  “You’ve managed to climb all the way to the top, and I can say you have unequivocally won Memories of Ascension.  The largest dose is all yours.”

Stella’s breathing had begun to calm, and she stood up from the chair, banging her thigh on the side desk with a curse, and leaving behind a veritable puddle on the seat.  She walked over to the desk, and leaned against it.  The unmistakable aroma of sex filled the air.

Claire took the vial from the highest peak, and checked the label on the back, before unstopping it, and handing it to Stella.

With a bit of a pout, the girl glanced down at Kim, and drew big circles with her finger around the smaller woman in her chair.  Kim recoiled a bit, her tone defensive, even if her words were too quiet to make out.

“Claire, do I really have to do this?” Stella asked.  “Drink this, I mean?”

Claire stiffened for a moment.  No.  Be calm.  She’s responded well to authority at every step of the way.

“Yes, Stella.  It’s what Miss Vane required for you to get the internship, remember?”

Stella nodded, and reached a hand into her pocket.  “Yeah, I remember.  Thanks for the reminder, Claire.  Hey, we’ve been in here for a bit, and I didn’t see you taking any of those snacks earlier.  I grabbed a couple while I was out there, would you like one?  Think of it as thanks for taking such good care of me.”

Claire was a little confused by the sudden offer.  Still, she was calm and polite.  “That would be nice, Stella.”

Stella held out one of the candy-coated gummies from the refreshment table, and Claire accepted it, handing over the vial.

Claire had to breath deep and slow to keep from panicking.  She recognized the gummy as one of the themed snacks Olivia had purchased.  She also recognized the candy coating that hadn’t come with the candy.  Those were some of the missing booster crystals.

Stella took another “candy-coated” gummy out of her pocket, and set it next to Kim.  “Here, one for you too.  Thanks for helping.”

Kim glanced up at Claire, eyes questioning, and Claire gave a subtle, wide-eyed shake of her head before Stella turned back to look at her.

“All together, then,” Claire said, lifting her gummy as if in a toast.  “Cheers!”  She lifted the gummy to her mouth, but palmed it, hoping it was smooth enough to fool Stella.  The girl watched Claire raise it to her mouth, but Stella missed the not-so-subtle sleight of hand as she downed the contents of her vial.

Claire exhaled in relief, and Stella’s eyes narrowed as they focused back on Claire.  Stella coughed as the last of the fluid slid down the back of her throat, then glanced down at Kim, who hadn’t taken a bite of the gummy.

Claire moved first, quickly grabbing Kim and jerking her away from Stella’s own grasping hand.  The grab was rough, and Kim screamed.  Her scream redoubled when Stella caught Claire’s wrist.  She turned over the vial, looking at the label.

“One inch?” Stella shouted, her voice on the edge of hysterics.  “I thought you said this was the largest dose?  And what does the forty-eight mean?  Just how many lies did you tell?  How much did you betray me?”

Claire pulled her arm again, but Stella’s grip was firm.  “It is the largest dose.  That’s a forty-eight hour dose you just swallowed.  I didn’t lie, you just misinterpreted what I said.  I should tell you, that was by Miss Vane’s direction, you psychotic bitch.  Looks like even she wants you brought down to your appropriate size, you disgusting little worm.  Now let me go, accept that you already took your medicine, and I’ll turn you over to Victoria’s people, who I expect are waiting somewhere outside.”

“No fucking way, bitch,” Stella spat.  “This stuff shrinks fast-fuck!” Stella cried out, falling to her knees, but her hand did not let go of Claire’s wrist.  Stella made her demands in a pained, halting voice.  “It shrinks, fast, but it’s not, instant.  I know, you’ve got, an antidote.  You’d be, an idiot, not to.  Well go, fucking, get it, if you don’t, want your little friend, to die in me.”

Claire felt all color drain from her at those chilling words, and she pulled as hard as she could against Stella’s grip.  Surprisingly, Stella let her wrist go, instead reaching for her waist.

Claire gave Kim a quick once over as the tiny, scared girl assured Kim she was fine, despite what had just gone down.  By the time Claire had looked back to Stella, she was pulling something tiny and wet from inside her panties.

Something tiny, wet… and wriggling!

The tiny form had dark hair, and dark markings all over its little body.

“Oh my god, who is that?  How did you shrink them?”  Claire was in shock - their worst nightmares had been realized, and Claire had unknowingly watched this girl getting off on torturing someone right in front of her.  Stella’s pained chuckle brought her back to the present, and the problem at hand.

The answer to her second question was obvious.  She had only to look at the candy in her hand, or its twin on the desk.  As for Claire’s first question…

“I think she said her name was Terry, or Tart, or something.  Hmm, I kinda hope you taste like a tart, little girl.”

“Tara?” Claire shrieked.  “Is that Tara?”

Stella smiled wide, her teeth bared.  “Yeah, that sounds about right.  I think I’ll remember her as Tart, though.  After what she’s been through, I don’t expect her to be very sweet on me.”  And with that, Stella tossed Tara into her mouth.

Claire dove over the desk, her laptop screen cracking as her weight came down half on it, half over it.  Claire dropped Kim on the desk as she fell, barely conscious of the act as she reached with both hands toward’s Stella’s throat.  The girl fell over sideways, the reaction half a response to Claire, and half a response to the shrinking drug churning her insides.  With the unexpected move Claire’s knee-jerk reaction missed, and she bashed her shoulder against the concrete floor.  She didn’t even notice the pain and stiffness in the muscle as she rolled with her momentum and got her knees under her, coiling to launch herself at Stella again.

Then she heard a wet sound, and she saw the tiniest bulge move into Stella’s throat.  All sound, including Kim’s yelling, went silent.  Claire leapt, and Stella swallowed one more time.  “Gluck.”




Ronnie was in a weird, wet substitute for heaven, pressed in on all sides by a delightful tunnel of titillating flesh.  She was submerged in Titty’s massive pussy, the warm, wet, pulsating walls massaging slick, succulent fluids into every pore.  Only her arms and shoulders were exposed, while her head was being squeezed between the thighs of a paragon of assertive femininity.  Her lips were locked in a dance of pleasure with Missy’s labia, and Ronnie’s tongue was buried deep in Missy’s womanhood.

And to make things even better, her man had arrived.

“Take good care of each other in there,” Missy said, as she used one hand to lower the tiny man to sit in the shallow valley between Ronnie’s tits.

Dick rolled over, kneeling on her chest as he leaned over and placed a tiny, wet kiss on her lips.  Ronnie leaned forward, pinning his head and shoulders against Missy’s clit, and gave Dick one of the biggest kisses of his life - both from above and below.  He slipped back between her tits with what should have been a deep, baritone chuckle, though it sounded more like a kid’s laughter.

“It’s nice to see you too, loverboy,” Ronnie said.  “Ready to get to work?  There’s a couple of hungry, needy pussies behind you, and it’s up to you to satisfy them both.  Is a sexy little stud like yourself up to the task?”

Dick sat back on his knees, his waist even with the tops of Ronnie’s modest chest.  He raised both arms in a performative biceps curl, and kissed both of his ‘guns.’  “I don’t know, what do you think, pretty lady?  I mean, you’re the one who keeps my nose to the grindstone.  Think I can fit a super-sized menage a trois into my calender?”

“If I’m one of the three, you fucking bet you can, little man.  Now get back to work.”  Ronnie followed her own advice, and dug her tongue back into Ronnie’s pussy.  The sexy redhead squealed in surprise, and shoved her hips forward, plunging Ronnie’s tits, shoulders, and tiny boyfriend into Titty’s depths.  Over the next minute or so, she felt Dick being pushed deeper and deeper with each thrust, until he finally bumped up against Titty’s cervix.  He was basically standing sideways on the gateway to the giant woman’s womb.  Whenever Missy shifted her hips back, Ronnie felt him fall away from her hungry pussy.  When Missy thrust back in, Ronnie felt herself pressed against Dick’s strong, straightened arms, and her clit came to rest firmly against his lapping tongue.  Everything was perfect.

Until it suddenly got better.

The eight inch booster had worn off, and Ronnie could feel herself growing.  Unlike the initial shrinking process, changing sizes within the ranges of the shrinking formula didn’t upset her stomach or cause any pain.  Instead, the process revitalized her muscles, and made her feel like she could take on the world.  And that’s exactly what she needed.

She dug her thicker, longer tongue deeper into Missy’s lower lips.  She wrapped her larger fingers over Missy’s ass cheeks, and squeezed, getting a happy, surprised cry out of the woman, as she prepared to shove her hips back in.  Ronnie’s knees had already settled back against Titty’s cervix as she had grown, the tunnel getting tighter all around her.  She had nowhere left to go.

She was wrong.  Oh so wonderfully, delightfully, fulfillingly wrong.

Missy pushed, and Ronnie’s ass sank down to sit against the cervix.  She hadn’t done that before, nor had there been any obstruction between her ass and the cervix.  She hadn’t been tall enough to put that position to the test.  Now that she was, the only obstacle had been quickly displaced, as Dick stiffened against her onrushing pussy, which promptly swallowed him whole.

Ronnie went wild.  He’s in me.  His whole fucking body is inside of me.  I’m literally cave diving this woman’s massive coochie, and Dick’s all and everything is squirming inside of me; inside of her.  I can’t fucking believe this.  This feels fucking incredible.

Ronnie was crying and screaming into Missy’s clit as she lost herself in her pleasure.  In the midst of this insanity, one more person was dropped into the mix.

“You three aren’t leaving me out of the love nest.  I’m joining this play queue, and no one is gonna stop me.”

“Stop you?” Ronnie heard Missy say.  “I wouldn’t dream of it.  Now, be a good girl, and help out my big pussy pal.  Her sensitive spot seems to have a surprise visitor, and could use some comforting.  Be a good girl, and sort her out so she can get that big, fucking tongue back to work on my pussy.  Understood?”

Jen nodded, and Missy lowered her head-first straight into Ronnie’s cleavage.  The girl stuck out her hands to catch herself, and they landed square on Ronnie’s much larger tits.  The modest mammaries were more than a handful for the four inch girl.  Missy leaned back and shoved, and with all the fluids that had seeped and soaked across Ronnie’s chest, Jen slid right in Titty’s pussy up to her waist.  Missy spread Jen’s legs wide, and pulled her back to Ronnie’s lips.

“Give her a kiss for luck.  She’s going to be tending to you until we’re done here.”

Ronnie didn’t hesitate to obey, she was far too overloaded with sensation already.  She gave that tiny Japanese pussy a French kiss, and nodded up to Missy to send her on her way.  With another shove, Jen was in past her ass, with her feet pressed against Missy’s thighs.  Missy thrust her pelvis forward, slapping her body against Titty’s sopping, well-soiled pussy, and then there were two dainty little feet peeking out of the pussy, fluttering against Ronnie’s chin.  With a capricious grin, she leaned forward and gave each one a long lick from toe to heel, then she wrapped one of her hands most of the way around Jen’s waist inside the pussy, and held her against the ceiling as Missy pulled Ronnie back out far enough that her tits were just inside the vagina.  With Missy’s next thrust, Ronnie held Jen tight to herself, and those itty-bitty feet with her tiny, wiggling toes disappeared with a final ‘plop.’  With the next pull from Missy, Claire could feel the tiny girl’s lips wrap around her clit, and her whole body jerked at the intense stimulation.  In turn, Titty’s massive body spasmed, and she cried out in her latest orgasm.

This is fucking incredible, Ronnie thought.  I can’t believe that this is happening.  How is this my life right now?




How is this happening? Claire puzzled in despair.  How is this my life right now?  Claire had her hands around Stella’s throat, and was practically throttling the monster in a girl’s body as she curled up into the fetal position, the shrinking process beginning to take hold in earnest.

How did I fail to protect bystanders, or even the people I care about, from day one?

It was several seconds before Claire realized Kim was screaming her name from the desk.  Not letting go, she turned despondently to face the tiny woman.

“Dammit Claire, I need you to focus!  It takes a while before she shrinks, right?  And her stomach should have been cleared out before she swallowed Tara, right?  Give me a rope, and send me in after her!”

Claire blinked.  It was crazy.  Insane.  There’s no way it could work.

Could it?




It’s working just fine, Olivia thought to herself as she glanced at the attentive Aidra.  She’s working just fine.  Olivia had watched both her attentive creation and the escalating orgy from the sidelines for far too long. She wanted in, and at this point, she believed Aidra was adequate support for the remainder of the session.  Missy was due to grow back right around the end of the demonstration, so even if Olivia put herself on the minimum one hour timer for shrinking, Aidra wouldn’t be left completely in control for too long.  Plus, she had all her different behavioral overrides and shutdown codes, and Missy had a controller on her arm for Titty’s restraints.  There was no reason for Olivia to hold herself back any longer.

Livy leaned over Titty to find the succu-girl had her head thrust back, her eyes closed, and her mouth open in a silent scream as she crested her latest orgasm.  As she came down, Livy leaned in and kissed her, shoving her tongue deep into the restrained woman’s mouth.

“Hey there Titty.  How would you like another plaything?”

Titty was having trouble forming words at this point, so consumed was she by pleasure.  “Yes.  Please.  More.  Fuck me, more.”

Livy smiled, and slipped her blouse off over her head.  “Oh, I’ll give you more.  Missy is doing a good job giving you what you want, but you haven’t experienced the dream team working together on your own body yet.  Get your ahegao face ready, you sexy succubus.  You’re not going to be able to see straight when we’re through with you.”

Livy stepped quickly over to the secure box, and set aside a few supplies as she pulled out the eight inch shrinking solution.  She measured out an hours worth, set it to the side, and started shoving supplies back in.  She left out the six inch boosters, in case anyone wanted to be topped off for time, and shut the box.  She downed her dose, and practically threw her clothes off as she stumbled back to the bed.  Just before her stomach started hurting, she climbed on and straddled Titty’s knee, before the shrinking solution kicked into full gear, and she sprawled across the succu-girl’s lower legs.

Just as Livy was losing track of sensation outside of herself, she heard a loud smash, and the tinkling of broken glass coming from the front door.

Chapter End Notes:

Wow, thanks again for sticking with me through this roller coaster of a chapter.

There will likely be a bit of a longer delay before the next chapter, so I apologize in advance.

As always, please leave a review to let me know your thoughts and feelings on the story thus far.