- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is more transitional.  Olivia deals with some unexpected behavior from Aidra, while Claire sets up the pieces for Stella's pre-shrink game, and the rest of the players move into position for Titty's punishment game.

Tags: Entrapment (heavily implied)

It’s not every day you get to see a sight like this.  And if things don’t go well today, I may never see it again.  Strange as this is, I’d regret it if I couldn’t give others the chance to experience this.

Olivia slowly circled the flesh-colored tentacle monstrosity that bound her naked friend to the mercy of four tiny people and a semi-autonomous sexbot.  Olivia could only shake her head and chuckle at the incongruous quartet assembled on Titania’s stomach, their prurient minds bent to the task of punishment for the sex-crazed succubus.  Even now she was moaning and writhing against her restraints, and suggesting creative ways they could use her.

Olivia glanced at Claire for her take, only to find the chemistry professor half-way across the show floor, in discussion with Victoria’s intern, Stella.  Judging from Claire’s posture, Olivia half-wondered if Titty was the only one about to receive a punishment, but then Olivia’s eight-inch-tall, candy bikini-clad fiancée drew her eye when she tackled a stark-naked Jen and stared tickling her feet, and Olivia’s priorities refocused to the punishment game.

Claire said I should leave Stella’s demo to her, and I trust Claire to have things well in hand.  She told me to make Aidra the best guardian sexbot she can be, and I can do that, especially for Missy’s sake.  Hell, as well as things have been going, I think I may have succ- where is she going?

Olivia’s phone vibrated twice as Aidra moved suddenly and purposefully to the end of the bed.  “Mistress Olivia, please see to things here,” the bot said as she continued towards Claire.

Olivia frowned, and took a couple quick steps towards the sexbot.  She grabbed for Aidra’s shoulder.  “Hang on a second, what’s…”  Neither the physical contact nor the words deterred the determined bot, so Olivia tried a different tactic.  “Aidra, Hold Your Horses.”

Aidra all but froze mid-step, only shifting enough to prevent the unit from falling.  Olivia stepped in front of the unit, and began to mentally run through her homemade troubleshooting guide.  It’s a shame I haven’t quite finalized that process, but I should be able to wing it.

“Aidra, I am requesting a sit-rep diagnostic.  Administrator log-in, Switch-Tamer-Sixty-Nine, authorization code, Mike-One-Sierra-Sierra-Yankee-Sierra-Tango-Zero-Yankee.”

“Sign-in confirmed.  Please be advised, a potentially hazardous situation is in progress.”

Olivia took a half-step back in surprise.  She was glad she had included that flag to ensure a unit wasn’t severely delayed in diagnostic mode when a customer was in danger.  At a glance, however, she saw no signs of imminent danger, unless she was referring to Kim perched on Claire’s shoulder - a situation that should not trigger an alert.  It was possible that Aidra’s bio-monitors were picking up fear from Stella.  The woman had seemed fairly nervous ever since she saw Melissa shrink.  Still, Olivia should confirm with Aidra what had actually triggered the alert.

“Aidra, please report on the current situation.”

“Yes, administrator.  I detected an unwilling participant in a nearby session.  I remotely notified security and requested managerial support to supervise a group play session involving a single restrained big and four unrestrained, unequipped tinies.  Due to level of restraint on the big, primary source of danger to tinies is self-insertion or group enforced-insertion into an orifice.”

Olivia pulled out her smartphone and swiped down to see her list of notifications.  Sure enough, the top two notification previews were from the alpha version of the Sensual Shrinking Security app.  The truncated text from the first preview read, [SN: UnWlgt, Interven…], which indicated a security notice of an unwilling participant, and advised that the unit was intervening.  The second notification preview read, [Mgmt: SV Req. 1+4GP…], which indicated a memo to management for a supervision request for a party of one big and four tinies in a group play session.  Olivia knew there were additional details in the full notification, including bio-monitor read-outs, names and sizes of the participants, and notification of primary safety risks beyond the current issue, but she didn’t have time to get into all that right now.  She needed to get Aidra back on track.

“Aidra, is the unwilling participant currently located in front of Mistress Claire?”

“That is correct, administrator.”

Well, that clarifies things, and makes the next step easy.  Although, why did she think Stella was fearfully opposed to an impending action?

“Please advise what parameters triggered the unwilling participant alert?”

“Yes, administrator.  Bio-monitors detected a significant increase in heart rate, perspiration, and respiration.  Additionally, high-pitched sounds indicative of fear have been recorded at decibel levels below the cusp of human hearing at this distance.”

Olivia looked back at the woman as she spoke with Claire.  I guess she does look like she’s been sweating, and she’s been rather pusillanimous towards all the shrinking.  I probably shouldn’t be surprised that Aidra is picking up signs of fear, though from her current demeanor, I would be hard pressed to tell that woman is fearing for her life.  Maybe I should… No, I’ll let Claire handle the woman, as she asked me to.  Aidra is my responsibility.  I’ll get her back on track, and check the calibration of her bio-monitors after the demo wraps for the day.

"Aidra, Claire is handling the current situation.  You may not have been present, but the participant in distress has agreed to place herself in her current position.  Please amend parameters for that participant to Lifeguard protocol, authorization code Mike, Alpha, Sierra, Oscar, Charlie, Hotel, India, Sierra, Tango.”

“Authorization code accepted.  Interaction parameters with subject will be revised to Lifeguard protocol.”  Olivia saw a minor spasm occur across Aidra’s face, almost as if her cheek had twitched.  “Requesting final confirmation to implement Lifeguard protocol for the partic-”

Olivia grumbled at her own redundancy, and pushed forward.  “Yes, implementation of Lifeguard protocol is confirmed.  Please end sit rep diagnostic, and return to the group play session to supervise Titania’s punishment game.”

Aidra’s body unfroze, and assumed a neutral standing position.  “As you wish, Mistress Olivia,” Aidra said, and with a bow returned to the bedside.

Was it just me, or was her tone… condescending?






“Wow, how long is this password?” little Kim asked from her perch on Claire’s shoulder, as the professor punched numbers into the keypad.  Claire gave the woman side-eye as her practiced hands flew over the keypad.  Halfway through the code entry she turned the physical key in the electronic lock.  “I need a cheat sheet to remember cheat codes half that long.”  Claire’s cynical gaze grew a tiny bit judgmental.  “What?” Kim asked.  Claire raised her eyebrow a bit further.  “Okay, bad joke.  I’m a bit off my game.”

Claire chuckled at the naked woman riding on her shoulder.  “It’s a twenty four digit numerical code,” she said as she pulled the door open.  Sorry Kim.  You seem like a good girl, but I’m not telling you the code is 492683682286999746743363, or that the mnemonic is IWantYou2CumDeepInsideMe.  Please don’t ask.

The door unlocked, and Claire stepped into the room.  She held the door for Stella, expecting some hesitation from the larcenous college girl.  She was surprised to find Stella’s stride was less uncertain, and more uncoordinated.  Did she duck into the bathroom for some liquid courage?  It’s a good thing none of my concoctions are contraindicated by alcohol.  If she took some sort of party drug, well… 

After the claims Victoria made, I have no qualms with Stella employing herself as a willing, if unwitting, test subject.  Claire closed the door, and an electronic buzz indicated the lock had reengaged.  Now secure, she turned to face her temporary domain.  

Shadows pressed in around the majority of the room, the atmosphere nebulously encroaching as an oppressive void.  The only light sources were a small table lamp sitting on a broad wooden desk, the adjacent notebook computer dimly illuminating a high-backed leather office chair, and a projector aimed at a blank spot on the far wall.  The rectangle of white light was the only clear border in the dark space, floating like a portal into the beyond.  Aside from the projector stand and the dark-stained oak desk that Claire had special-ordered for this event, the only other visible furniture was a steel folding chair with built-in arm desk, faintly lit by the projector's side-lobe lighting.  This piece Claire had also special ordered for this occasion, from the same supplier used by South Middleton University of Technology.  There's one last special order I placed, but I’m holding that in reserve for the next phase of our little game.

"Stella, if you would please take a seat at the desk in the middle of the room, we can begin," Claire instructed.

Stella walked slowly to the desk, paused a moment to adjust herself, and settled into the lightly-padded seat.  Claire took that time to shift a glass from the shadows of the desk into the light of the high-necked lamp.  A blue rubber band was stretched around its middle, and Claire poured water from a pitcher up to that line, before removing three vials from her pocket.  She quickly unstopped them, and added the crystal clear contents to the glass of water.  She slipped the rubber band off the glass, and turned back to Stella.

"What was in those vials?" Kim asked, speaking softly but directly into Claire's ear.  "I'm assuming you aren't giving her multivitamins, and you already said this game isn't meant to shrink her."

Claire nodded gently, so as not to upset her passenger.  "Correct on both counts," she agreed, “at least at the outset.  She’ll be shrinking at the end of the game.  Now sit tight, and I’ll explain more in a moment.”  She approached the desk-chair, while Stella adjusted to sit forward in her seat, shifting her hips to get comfortable. 

Claire could almost sympathize with the college girl; as an adjunct professor, Claire often found herself sitting in one of the folding desk-chairs during faculty meetings.  Oddly, there were always only enough comfortable chairs for the tenured professors and their brown-nosing toadies, like Chae-Won Myung.  Not that I should be surprised.  Claire felt a familiar dark mood begin to settle over her, one that she occasionally fell into over a cold plate and a glass of chardonnay.  

A gentle tap on her earlobe brought her back to the present, and Claire couldn't help but smirk.  Seems my choice of assistant was better than I thought.  I could use a tiny taskmaster on my shoulder during office hours.  Hmm, now that’s an idea…  

Claire gently set the glass down on the small desk.

"What's this?" Stella asked, shifting again to better face Claire.  

"It's water, mostly," Claire said evasively, eyeing the backlit silhouette of the oddly shifty college student.  A moment later she recalled that this was the point where she could actually go into more detail on her concoctions, especially now that the patents for these chemicals were finally went through as well.  "I added a formulated electrolyte mixture that should help your throat stay hydrated.  You'll be doing a fair bit of talking for our game.  I also added something to help with focus, and to mitigate certain inhibitions."

Stella shifted again, turning to face Claire directly.  Only the edge of her face was visible, the rest obscured in a silhouette mask.  “What do you mean by that?  It’s not alcohol, right?  I’m not 21.”

Claire couldn’t keep the smug grin off her face.  Helping Melissa with her shrinking solution had been a challenge, but the brilliant doctoral student had really taken the lead there, and could likely claim the lion’s share of credit.  These chemicals, however…  These are my magnum opus.

“No, Stella, it’s not alcohol, though I understand why you might have made that connection.  This is a patented and FDA approved solution meant to ease certain neurological bottlenecks that can limit expression or hamper communication.  Most people develop mental filters that go beyond simply limiting what we say to the socially acceptable.  They can develop filters that limit or inhibit the thought process itself.  This beverage will help you move past that limitation, which can only be seen as a boon for you in this game.”

Stella touched the glass with her fingertips, and slowly turned it on the desk.  The water inside shifted beyond the disturbance of her fingertips.

“And what is this game, anyway?  I don’t think you explained anything yet.”

Claire tried to wipe the pride from her face, but it was difficult.  She had put no small amount of thought into this particular combination of goals, game, and reward options, and with the added factor of her performance-enhancing cocktail, Claire had orchestrated a perfect scenario.  She would learn the truth of Stella’s actions, and deliver her a just reward.

“That is fair.  I let my uncharacteristically recalcitrant approach get the better of me.  Suffice it to say, we will be testing your memory.  Would you like to take advantage of my performance enhancer?  This offer is only valid until the game starts.”

“Actually, Claire,” Kim said into her ear, “would you mind if I gave it a try?  Maybe I can do a demonstration?”

Claire rocked her head back and forth as she thought it over, playfully nudging the naked woman on her shoulder for throwing a tiny wrench in her plans.

“Sure, I don’t see why not.”

Claire stalked back behind her desk, and pulled a tiny, padded chair from a desk drawer.  She set it next to her laptop for Kim, before helping the tiny into her seat.  

“I’’m going to queue up some images from games you’re familiar with, and put them on the screen.  Stella will be able to see them on the projector.  You’re goal is to say the first thing that comes to mind when you see them, as quickly as you can.”

Claire ran a quick internet search for images from a classic platforming series.  She queued a few of them up as a slide show.  Then she flipped a switch under her desk, and there was a soft electronic pop and buzz from speakers turning on in the upper corners of the room.  Finally, she reached behind Kim’s seat, and flipped a small toggle switch.

"There’s a small microphone under your seat which should pick up your voice.  The speakers will let us hear your responses to the images on the projector.  Ready?”

Kim nodded, and said “I’m rea- whoa!  That’s weird.”  The sound coming from the speakers was just below the level of an intercom announcement in a shopping center.  “Ok, I’m good now.  Let’s do this!”  In a terrible impersonation, she called out, “Ready?  Fight!” She almost fell off the chair, she was giggling so hard.

Claire rolled her eyes, thankful for the poor lighting.  She used two fingers to help Kim back into her seat, and she gently rubbed Kim’s back with a finger as she got her laughter under control.  

“Alright Kim, you're up.  What's the first thing that comes to mind when you see, this."  The white projector screen switched to the image of a popular plumber character.

"Oh.  Um.  I guess, jumping?  Er, pipes?  And castles?  And, cloud people."

Claire nodded, and advanced to the next slide.  "And this one?"

Kim looked from Claire back to the screen, to find a voluptuous princess with a billowing gown and parasol.  "Oh, her.  I would have to say, uh, hip-checking."

Claire raised her eyes at that, but advanced the images to a burly turtle character with a spiky shell.

Kim thought a moment, then said, "Fire-breathing stalker, and kidnapping, I think."

Claire tilted her head side-to-side.  "Not bad, but try not to think on it.  Give me your immediate impression on this next one."  The screen changed to a bland mushroom man that some people found adorable.

"Uh, mushroom," Kim said dully.  "I mean, uh, kinda cute but off-putting?"  She seemed to be questioning her answer.  Claire just advanced the slide to show a bipedal dinosaur character.

"Oh, hungry!  And with a long tongue!"

Claire nodded again.  "That was good Kim.  Now, I'm going to have you take a sip of Stella's drink, and we'll try again.  Sound good?"

Kim looked across the open floor between Claire’s desk and Stella’s desk-chair.  “I’m game, but I could use a hand.  Literally."

Claire nodded and carried Kim over, holding her so the brim of the glass was level with Kim’s waist.  

Kim leaned over and scooped up a double-handful of water, sipping it with some success, and spilling the rest to run down her now glistening bare breasts, their contours pale and shadow-touched in the projector-light.

"Take one more sip, and that should be enough," Claire advised.  Kim nodded, and leaned back over for more. 

As Kim lowered her cupped hands back towards the shifting surface of the water, her messy hair flopped over into her eyes, and she straightened back up to fight it into place.  As she fought with her hair, Kim glanced up at Stella and asked, "Do you mind if I take a dip?  This thing's deep enough for me to take a bath, and I could really use one right now."

It was hard to make out with the lighting, but look in Stella's eyes seemed a bit absent.  She had been fidgeting and staring at the screen more than watching the proceedings on the desk right in front of her.  Stella sucked in a surprised gasp - Claire had to admit, it was a bit of an odd request to bathe in someone's drinking water - before she breathed out an airy, "Fu-fine."

Before Claire could stop her, Kim dove right in with a small splash.  The tiny gamer righted herself with an under-water somersault, and bobbed to the surface, raking her fingers through her hair.  She quickly shifted to rubbing down her sides, and Claire could see the bits of cum and saliva that had coated her slicking off as thin streams of semi-translucent detritus in the water.  It kinda looked like someone had taken a sip and backwashed into the glass.  Considering where Kim had been, Claire wasn’t sure if that would have been worse.






The water was cool, only room temperature, but a sudden chill that had nothing to do with convection ran down Kim's spine.  She had noted the lack of attention Stella was paying to current events, and wondered what would happen if the college girl decided to just chug the glass without waiting for the demonstration.

"She could swallow me whole," Kim said instantly.  She was momentarily surprised at voicing the thought, but then realized, “It’s likely the drugs in the water.  I’m not sure whether that’s a good thing, a bad thing, or if I should even care.  I am kinda cold, though.”  She felt the same apathy about the cold sinking into her muscles.

"Alright, I think you've had enough of a soak," Claire said, plucking Kim out of the glass.

"This is pretty damn high," Kim said, again seemingly unprompted, and without much in the way of emotional inflection to her tone.  Claire pulled a handkerchief from her pocket, and quickly wrapped Kim up in its dry embrace.   The fabric caressed her whole body, directed by the searching, supportive fingers of her host.  "That's so silky smooth," Kim said.  “Can I bathe wearing that cloth from now on?  Fuck, I could go for a massage wearing that thing.”

Claire chuckled.  "As you can see, the drugs are working quite well, though I think Kim here got a much bigger dose proportionally than you will, Stella."

Stella seemed to almost jump at her name.  Kim saw Stella’s nostrils flare as she sniffed, and saw her eyes focus back on Claire.  “You look stressed, girl,” Kim said.  “Like you could use a good plug in your socket.  You know, a hard line connection.”  Stella’s oddly strained expression looked almost scared for a moment.  It was all the more impactful given the sweat that was running down her brow, and beginning to soak through her clothes.

Kim watched as Stella licked her lips, noting that they were rather dry.  Then Stella grabbed the glass of chemically-enhanced bathwater and chugged it all down.

"Someone was thirsty,” Kim said, then shrugged.  “If she’s on board, then I guess I don’t have to do the after part of the before and after, huh?” Kim asked no one in particular.






Claire was surprised to see Stella drain the glass unprompted.  Perhaps something Kim said got to her, or was taken as a challenge?  Claire adjusted her grip on Kim in one hand, and took the glass from Stella with the other.  She walked to her desk and sat down, setting Kim in her seat with the handkerchief as a blanket.  Then she pressed a button on the underside of the desk, and a brilliance light pierced through the void.

Stella called out, “Fuck that’s bright,” and Claire smirked as she suspected her concoctions were already going to work.

An overhead light was shining on what appeared to be a simple mountain diorama on the wing of the desk, well within Stella’s view.  The mountain had five flat peaks at different heights, with the tallest in the center.  Each peak had a stopped vial at the top.  There was a clear path with little notches cut into it zig-zagging back and forth across the mountain from peak to peak, until it ended at the highest, central peak.  There was a tiny wooden game piece sitting at the lowest notch at the base of the mountain.  Players of the Settlers of Catan game would recognize the simple figure as the Robber piece.

“The game we are playing is called Memories of Ascension.  In this game, I will put images up on the projector.  If you can name the person on screen, your figure moves one step up the mountain.  If you can tell me honestly what you think of them, you get one more step, and if you can tell me your favorite memory interacting with that person, you move up a third step.  I have a limited number of images, so the more you can earn from each image, the further you can progress up the mountain.”

“And why should I care about that?” Stella asked.  “I’m hungry, I’m horny, and I just want to get to the end of the demo so I can report back to Miss Vane.  Is this really necessary?”

Claire coughed, buying herself a moment to rephrase her intended words in a less antagonistic manner.

“Stella, Victoria made it clear that you were not to issue a report unless you experienced the shrinking solution personally.  If you want any shot at that internship, then you will be imbibing a shrinking solution before you leave.  And that is the purpose of this game.  There are five vials on the mountain.  If you don’t advance to the first peak, then you will imbibe a two hour dose of the one inch shrinking solution.  As you proceed up the mountain, you earn yourself access to a larger dose, instead of the one for two at the base.  So, I would suggest giving this game your all.”  Claire leaned back in her chair, and crossed her arms.

“One inch at the bottom,” Kim muttered, “So would that be four at the first peak?  Then six at the second, eight at the third… would that make the fourth peak the twelve inch solution?  So, what’s at the peak?”

Claire had heard the muttering over the speakers, and it was all but certain Stella had heard as well, so Claire decided to add a little more incentive.

“I don’t want to spoil too much, but I will give you a hint: the first, lowest peak is also a one inch solution, though the duration has been altered to reward progress.  I can’t promise the solution at the top is a twelve in solution, but your read on the progression is sensible.”

“I got it,” Stella said.  “You show me a photo, and I need to give the person’s name, my opinion of them, and tell my favorite story about them, right?”

Claire nodded.  “That’s correct.”

Stella scooted forward to the end of her seat, hopped back, and said, “Fuck.  Then what are we waiting for?  Let’s get this game started.”






"What the fuck's taking so long to get this game started?  This big, bad bitch deserves to be punished!"

Titty was getting impatient.  She had been so ready for another orgasm, and was literally seconds from squeezing a stiff fuckstick and its sultry sacrifice into her slobbering sinbox when the sexbot stopped her.  And though Titty hadn't intended to not respect Ronnie's wishes, and thus she hadn't been rushing things so Aidra didn't have a chance to stop her from going too far, that didn't mean Aidra succeeding wasn't a disappointment.  Was that even sensible?  It was a fuck-ton of negatives.  Which is a problem, because right now my punishment detail is giving me negative values of fucks, and I'm so horny that if these tinies don't fucking get to rubbing and humping me lickity split, I'm gonna have Aidra fucking shove them all in my pussy at the same fucking time!

There they were, four sexy little lovers grouped up on her glistening pink abs, all thirsty for more, and that was exactly what Titty's sultry, sinful body wanted to give them. If they would just, fucking, get on with the fucking already!  But no - instead of working together to give her a sexy punishment, she could hear them arguing over how best to make the naughty succubus pay.  Yes, yes, there are many options.  Just fucking pick one already! 

They could have told the sexbot to pound her pussy with a monster cock until she screamed and begged for mercy.  Or they could get hands on with her nips and clit, working her to the edge of orgasm,  and making Titty beg to finish.  They could have forced her to beg for every little touch, every little escalation of sensation, until they had her crying in exaltation to their carnal ministrations, they-

They're finally on the move.

Through the valley between her pillowy breasts, Titty could see Richard and Ronnie journeying past her solar plexus, making faster time once they hit her breast bone.  Titty laughed at the sight of little Richard taking half a dozen steps or more for each of Ronnie’s slow, deliberate strides, and their progress literally crawled to a halt as they crouched for balance.  Tightly restrained as Titty was, she wasn’t without power.  Her every breath caused terrain beneath the tinies to rise and fall, and her chuckle was the equivalent of a 6.9 on the Richter Scale.

While the new couple made their way up Titty’s torso, Missy was helping little Jenny to her feet.  Missy was licking her lips, and Jen was rubbing her hands in eager anticipation, though of what Titty was uncertain.

The approaching couple split at Titty’s right shoulder.  Ronnie slid down to sit on the joint, her legs curling back to brush her heels against the tender flesh of the smooth armpit.  Titty shivered, and Ronnie almost lost her seat with a surprised cry of enjoyment, but she caught herself and glanced back to see if Richard was okay.

Titty couldn’t see Richard anymore, but when she turned her head, she could feel him against her cheek.  With him out of sight, she would need to work hard to keep him in mind.  She was already in a punishment game, she didn’t need to earn a second.  

Feeling movement across her hip and pubic region, Titty glanced back between her tits.  She could see Missy sitting in the middle of the heart-shaped pattern of pubic hair, her sticky, gummy-coated ass planted on smooth, pink skin.  The tiny, red-headed vixen was rubbing her toes through the bottom of the heart, like someone might enjoy a patch of fresh-cut grass.  From the tilt of Missy’s head, Titty assumed she was having some kind of silent conversation with her still full-sized fiancée, who was watching from the sidelines like some lump on a log.

We need to fucking change that, pronto.  Even if she doesn’t shrink, I want, nay, I fucking expect Olivia to participate.  And frankly, I can play the You Fucking Owe Me card, for all those sex toys I modified and sent their way.  Oh, should she grab one of the toys here?  Mmm, fuck yes.  Oh, but which one?  Dealer’s choice works, I guess.  This is still technically punishment, if they ever actually get started - oh, that felt fucking good!

Missy had slid forward, and rested the ball and toes of her foot on Titty’s very wet, very swollen, very needy nibble nub.  Her clit was begging for more attention, and-

“Fuck!  Oh, Missy, that feels good.  But don’t just dip your toes in, there’s a whole lot more of me to step all over.  Or you could put that barbed, silver tongue of yours to work on my love button.”

“Is that any way to talk to your Mistress, my pet demoness?” Missy chastised, her more dominant side coming out in full now that she was in a position to get Titty off with just her toes.  “The game will begin momentarily, once all the pieces are on the board, in their proper positions.”

Titty had almost overlooked most other sensations as Missy teased her clit, but Titty now noticed that Ronnie was crouched beside her armpit, hands resting all-too-lightly against the sensitive skin.  Richard had climbed up to hang halfway out of her ear.  And little Jenny, was…

She’s climbing my foot to my toes.  Now, she’s over them - good job avoiding my nails - and she has both legs wrapped around my second toe.  Now she’s-

“Yeep!” Titty exclaimed, as the ticklish sensation of tiny hairs, flailing fingers, and itty, bitty, Japanese titties slid down the buttery soft and fresh pedicure-smooth sole of Titty’s foot.

Missy chuckled, adding what must have been intended as a domineering timbre to her voice.  Titty just found it absolutely adorable.  Then she raised her voice.

“It seems to me that everyone is in position.  Tickle torture squad,” Missy said, as Titty’s eyes went wide in panic, “begin!”

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for sticking with me this far into the adventure.  Sorry for all the set-up, but I intend to put out a real banger for Chapter 14.

As always, reviews, comments, and criticisms are always appreciated, especially if you have any suggestions for dolling up a dry, transitional chapter like this one.

Also, thanks to all those on Discord who pushed me to write tonight.  The encouragement was wonderful!