- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Happy New Year!  This double-length chapter deals with several of the girls showing their naughty sides, and the others preparing a stiff hand to deal with their nonsense.  Also, be forewarned that things around Stella get a little darker than the tone so far.  There's some suggestion of cruelty and impending permanent consequences.  And one last thing before you get started: a HUGE shoutout to TerryLarka for his assistance with Jen and Kim this chapter.  I was floundering with how to frame their developments this chapter, and his advice put me on a path to successful character development.  If you haven't already, go check out his stories on this site.

CW: Thoughts of Suicide, Relationship Drama

Tags: Entrapment, Mouth Play, Insertion, Feet, Male Sex Organ

Stella was stressing.  Ever since Victoria Vane had come into her life, she'd been forced to march to someone else's tune, but at any time, she could walk away if she needed to.  Not that she would - walking away now would give up too much, and her parents would stop protecting her - but it was still an option.  That wouldn't be the case once she was small.  She would be completely at the mercy of everyone bigger than her, and she never wanted herself to be in that position again.  Not if she could help it.

But she needed what Victoria Vane could teach her.  If she was ever going to get ahead, to get to a place in life where she could tell people like Victoria what to do instead of the other way around, she needed that internship.  Fuck.  She needed...

She needed to be elsewhere.

Stella quietly stood from her seat, and grabbed a handful of the gummy dicks from the refreshments table, slipping most of them into her pocket.  She sucked the last one between her lips, where she bit the damn thing in half, and chewed it until the sugary paste helped her feel a little less anxious.

Claire and Melissa Vane's fiancée were both busy chatting over the pocket-size gamer girls, and Melissa and the store owner were both busy tying the little black girl to the only real dick in the room, so Stella walked closer to the central table as she made her way to the back, thinking maybe she could grab something for herself to really make this nightmare worth it.  She glanced down, and saw that when Claire had grabbed the shrinking solution for Kim, she had left a small plastic bag lying on the table.  The piece of tape that served as a label wasn't entirely clear - it could have been a fancy 1 or a hasty 4 - but she recognized the contents.  They were the sugar crystals filled with minute amounts of the shrinking solution.

With a practiced hand, Stella slipped the bag into her pocket with the gummies as she walked past, and headed for the back of the building, no one the wiser.

She glanced to her left as she walked well around the bed where the slutty store owner was sucking off the narcissistic dildo merchant, who in turn had his assistant tied to his penis by the tiny inventor of the shrinking serum.  What the fuck even is my life anymore?  Stella was no stranger to threesomes, but that situation was developing into the strangest threesome she'd ever seen, and minutes ago she'd watched the same store owner shove a fist-sized woman into another woman's vagina before... oh, what did they call it?  Scissoring?  Tribbing?  Anyway, it was fucking weird.

When she'd arrived, the slutty store owner had told her where to find the bathroom, and Stella was in desperate need of some alone time to put her game face back on.  Between the stress of helping Elise with her 'infiltration unit' without getting caught, and the fearful anticipation of her own impending shrinking, Stella needed some time and distance to process.

Stella picked up her pace when one of the sex dolls at the back of the room started moving on its own.  It was life-size, all skin-colored silicone, with big, perky tits and wide hips, and its arms had shifted from hanging stiffly at the sides to crossed under its fake chest.  Stella picked up her pace when the head turned to follow her, and she pushed roughly through the 'Employees Only' door at the back left of the store.

Stella moved quickly past shelves of dildos and strokers to a door with the generic male and female icons that suggested a mixed-use bathroom.  Not bothering to knock since everyone was out in the showroom, she barged in and headed straight for the only stall in the corner of the room.

It was only after she had pushed through the poorly-latched stall door that she registered the sharp gasp from another presence in the bathroom.  Inside the stall, Stella found a black-haired, black-lipped, pudgy woman with death tattoos, a ghastly number of piercings, and vagrant-chic tee and jeans.  Around her, she had baggies of fruit snacks, a couple four-packs of pop-tab juice bottles for children, and a small pile of empty bottles and wrappers on the floor.  Finally, she had a music stand set up next to her, with a tablet sitting on it.  There was no sound, but the screen's backlight illuminated the woman's face in the dim bathroom stall.

Oh, and the woman's jeans and panties were around her ankles, while three of her fingers were buried in her cunt, and the other hand flickered over her clit.

Stella froze.  She had been expecting to find solitude in the bathroom, not another sex-crazed lunatic flicking and spearing herself to climax.  The goth woman's eyes crawled open, her gaze fixated on the tablet.  Then the gaze jumped to Stella, and the woman screamed.

Stella started at the scream, taking a jerky step back and pulling the stall door closed.  She heard a flurry of activity on the other side of the door, mostly the sounds of ruffling cloth and repeated mutters of, "fuck, fuck, fuckitty-fuck!"  There was a soft clang and a "shit," before the music stand toppled over, and the tablet slid out from under the door.  Stella bent down on reflex to pick it up, and saw security footage displayed on the screens.  No, not footage - it was showing a live feed from the security camera feeds out in the showroom!

"What the actual fuck?" Stella asked, aghast.  Then the stall door tore open, and the woman ripped the tablet from Stella's hands, quickly turning off the screen.

"I'm so, so sorry you had to see that," the goth said.  Her face was pale, and her eyes refused to meet Stella's.

"Who the fuck are you?  What are you even doing here?" Stella spat.  "This is supposed to be a private event, but here you are, rubbing off in the bathroom while watching us like some schizo-serial stalker.  Fuck, I need to call the police."  Stella reached for her phone, only to realize she'd left it in her bag in the showroom.

"Wait, please!" the goth girl begged, her eyes wide and terrified.  "I'm Tara, I work here.  Titty knows I'm here, she invited me!  She said it was training for a new store, or something.  Please, don't get the cops involved!"

"I don't think that makes it any better, bitch!" Stella shrieked.  "And what the hell does that mean, you're here for training?  That kind of creepy shit belongs in a whore house!  Is that where you were born, bitch?  In a whore house?"

Tara jerked back like she'd been slapped.  "Ok, look, I'm sorry I startled you, and I'm sorry you feel like I was perving on you.  Which, I admit, I kinda was-"

"Damn right you were, creep.  Who the hell do you think you are?"  Stella took an aggressive half-step closer, and the goth chick stepped back, hands raised palms-out towards Stella.

"Yeah, I was.  Sorry.  But I was standing at the Employees Only door for the initial presentation.  I heard everything up until that Ronnie girl was getting prepped for that shrinking drug.  Titty made a point of stepping in and mentioning that the whole thing would be recorded on video, and may be reviewed for training purposes.  No one objected or complained.  It just happened I'm reviewing the footage live, instead of at a later date.  Seriously, there's nothing here worth getting the cops involved."

Stella glared at this Tara girl.  What a freak.  And Stella knew all too well how to deal with freaks.  All you gotta do is make them feel needed, feel useful, or feel valued, and you can get them to do almost anything.  That's the difference between the weak and the powerful, and why I need as much power as I can take.  It only took a couple contemplative seconds glancing between the girl, her tablet, and her childish snacks before a plan formed, one which should make this potential problem disappear, and give her some leverage once she was shrunken down.  She slipped her hand in her pocket, and grabbed one of the gummy dicks, fiddling with it for a moment as she schooled her face into a more neutral expression.

"You're right, Terry-"

"It's Tara..."

"Sorry, Tara.  We don't need to get the cops involved.  Tell you what, I think we can help each other.  I can forget I ever saw you here, if you agree to forward a copy of the security cam footage to my employer, Victoria Vane.  She's the largest investor in this new, er, store that's in the works, and it would be a huge help to see this first hand.  And seeing as you're gonna be part of the team, working with Tits McG- er, Titania, there shouldn't be anything wrong with you sending those files to people working with the company, right?"

Stella could see the doubt on the goth's face, but also the desperation.  Oh, how she loved that look of desperation.  It was like a joystick she could use to play anyone who had it.  That was the correct gaming terminology, right?  Joystick?  Or is that just a sex thing?

"Look, Tara, I don't want any problems either.  As you said, there's nothing wrong with someone reviewing the footage, and you could even Bcc yourself when you send it.  Everyone goes home happy, right?"  Stella pulled her hand out of her pocket, the gummy dick crusted with sugar crystals.  She offered it to the goth bitch with a smile.

Tara hesitated a moment, but she slowly nodded, and took the gummy, popping it into her mouth.  She sucked on it absent-mindlessly, swallowing the melting sugar crystals as she did.

"Yeah, sure."  She smacked her lips.  "I can do that."  She chewed the gummy and swallowed.  "Just, uh, tell me the email, and I'll...  I'll, uh... oh, that feels weird."

Tara grabbed her stomach and bent over in discomfort.  She stepped back, stumbled over the edge of the toilet, and fell on her ass in the corner of the stall, knocking over her empty bottles and crushing her bags of fruit snacks.

"What did you...?" Tara groaned, before she tucked in her knees and became so focused on her discomfort she might as well be unconscious.

Stella's smile was wicked and predatory as she leaned against the side of the stall, looming over the groaning goth.  Now I've got some real leverage.


_____


Titty made no effort to resist the firm grip around her waist.  She let the warm, rubbery arm pull her away from the tied-up tiny.  There was a flurry of motion from the sexbot, and Titty felt some soreness in her shoulders.  Before she knew it, her arms were crossed in an “x” over her chest, one silicone-wrapped steel hand gripped firmly on her top wrist.  Titty struggled reflexively, but the safety and assistance sexbot was too strong and heavy.  Sure Titty was a couple inches taller than the bot, but that metal frame was NOT easy to move, as her back could easily attest.  Knowing she was beaten, she stopped fighting, and waited to see if Aidra would follow the appropriate protocols.

On the bed, the slack cords connected to the cuffs around Richard's wrists, ankles, and waist rapidly drew taught, and laid him out tight against the bed.  A glance at Missy made it clear the tiny was not responsible; she was too busy to have input the commands, first staring at the entity restraining Titty, and then dodging Dick's retracting legs.

"Um, can someone clue me in on what's going on here?" Dick asked from his fully-restrained position on the bed.  "I thought we were about to have some sort of kinky threesome."

Titty laughed loud and proud, and leaned forward to peck a kiss on her creation's hand.

"I think I'll let my baby introduce herself.  Aidra, why don't you tell this horny slice of beefcake just who and what you are?"  

A sultry, feminine voice with the slight undertone of an electronic buzz filled Love & Lust's sales floor.  "It would be my pleasure, Mistress Titania.  My name is A.I.D.R.A.  The acronym is short for Anthropomorphic Interface for Discerning Relaxation Activities.  It would be appropriate to consider me a facilitator for your sexual and fetishistic enjoyment, though I also function as a rules and safety enforcement system.  I have been tasked with this role as my responsibilities would enable and require actions it would be dangerous to entrust to a biological entity.  As an artificial intelligence I am neither personally motivated, nor capable of activity beyond the scope of my programming.  I am here to assist those who have willingly chosen to surrender their whole being to their partner's whims, facilitating any task beyond the tinies' current physical capability.  I also physically intervene when full-sized participants act in a manner that the tiny has not agreed to, such as those about to occur with little Miss Veronica between yourself and Mistress Titty.

"And what made you think little Ronnie didn’t want a more intimate bonding experience with her crush?" Titty asked.

“Elevated heart rate, rapid eye movement, increased adrenaline, and other factors often associated with the fight or flight response.”

Titty chuckled, and provoked a more thorough explanation.  “Most of that just sounds like she was aroused.”

Aidra buzzed a throat-clearing sound.  “Mistress Titania, as you should be aware as a recognized operator, I have been fully programmed to recognize the differences between fear ad arousal, including when sexual activities begin to blur the line between painful and dangerous.  Little Miss Veronica derived no arousal or enjoyment from the situation.”

“Awww, Aidra, are you calling your creator big bully?” Titty whined with a pout.

“Judging from your normal size scale, and the repeated attempts to tease me?  Yes, Mistress Titty, I am.  You have been a bad girl, and you are going to be punished.  But first, we need to free the tiny you wronged.”  Holding tight to Titty’s arms, Aidra moved next to Dick’s thigh, and leaned a bit closer to the restrained Ronnie.

“Hello Miss Veronica.  You seem to be in a bit of a situation.  Would you like me to release you?”

Ronnie nodded.  Her mouth moved, but it looked like she was having trouble breathing in, let alone speaking.

“Very well.  Please hang tight while I prepare a countermeasure.”  Ronnie’s purpling face reddened at what Titty could only assume was an unintentionally bad joke.  Titty would have to talk to Olivia later about improving Aidra’s sense of humor.

Aidra stepped closer to Dick’s head, easily lifting Titty off the floor to carry her ahead of the security sexbot.  When she got next to Dick, he held up her free hand, and the tip of her smallest finger popped off on a hinge.  A small tube, or a wide bore needle, projected from the stump.  Aidra held it out over Richard’s mouth.

“Hi there, good lookin’.  It’s my understanding that you were supposed to get small for your little girl there, but instead you let another woman tie her to your dick like a witch to the stake.  I think it’s time we rectified these problems in one fowl swoop.  Two birds with one serum, you might say.  Now, be a good boy and open wide for me.”

Richard stared up at the finger, then glanced at Titty, likely for confirmation.  She just gave him a wide, lusty smile with all the confidence she could muster.  That was the finger connected to one of her shrinking solution vials.  Titty was pretty sure the volumetric flow meter she had modified would work for such a low flow condition.  It would only be off by… a milliliter, at most.

Eh.  If he’s still small at the end of all this, Ronnie can just take him back to the hotel in her panties.  No loss for me, only a potential gain for her.  I call that a win-win.

Richard nodded and opened his mouth, accepting his new role in the proceedings.  Titty could only squirm in anticipation of seeing the hunk all itty bitty, and fit to slip completely in her pussy.  God, I want another one of them inside me.  At least one.  Fuck, I miss little Jenny already.  I hope Kimmy-

“Mistress Titania, if you are going to space out, at least have the good sense to wait until your sexual partners give you a reason.  I believe the strands securing Miss Veronica are beginning to loosen; perhaps we can get her verdict on your punishment.  Mistress Missy, would you be so kind as to assist this fine young woman from the bonds you created?”

Titty caught that Missy flinched a little at being addressed directly, but she quickly hopped up on Dick’s thigh, and moved behind the ramrod straight, but slowly dwindling penis.  Missy quickly started undoing the slackening knot, and moments later, Ronnie’s torso collapsed to lay panting on Dick’s nutsack.  

Titty caught her grabbing a handful of the sack with each hand and inhaling, wondering if maybe the chocolate delight would be willing to take a different ride into her depths, once the object of her affection was a more manageable size.  Maybe Missy could replace her gummy undies with some rope and a strapping man.  See what I did there, me?  She couldn’t help but snort at the terrible pun.  The prospect of filling herself with tinies had her in far too good a mood.

Seconds later Ronnie’s legs were unbound, and she did a limp somersault forward to lay sprawled out on her back.  Aidra lifted her free hand to her lips, and licked her thumb and forefinger with a saliva-soaked tongue.  Titty could smell strawberries, and was glad she had remembered to change out the lubricant with one more suited to her own tastes.  The hand reached down, and the slick fingers began to vibrate at a low frequency, combining the motion with the built-in sub-dermal heating to work out any muscle strain.  Of course, the benefits of the shrinking solution also helped her recover quickly.

“Miss Veronica, as the party wronged by this top-heavy sex addict, it is your decision on how to punish her for her breach of trust and failure to uphold safe sexual etiquette.  How would you like me to proceed?”

“Um, oh, that feels nice,” Ronnie mumbled, as the warm, vibrating fingers undid all the stress Missy’s actions had re-administered after her previous relaxation session.  “You know, you really should consider shrunken massages as an option.  The sex I could take or leave so far, but this, this is paradise.”

Aidra buzzed a throat-clearing sound.  “Miss Veronica, if I might entreat you to stay on task.  Please select a punishment for Mistress Titty.”

Ronnie’s face scrunched into a frown.  “Can you give me some options?  My definition of punishment usually comes in one of three sizes: ‘go to your room and think about what you’ve done,’ ‘kick ‘em in the balls for being a right prick,’ or ‘call up my boyfriend, and get his friends to teach the asshole a lesson.’  And I never got a chance to try the last one, but I don’t think that really applies here.”

“Actually, Miss Veronica, the last one might be a bit more on the nose than you might expect.  We can restrain Mistress Titty on one of the beds, and allow you and the other tinies to do with her as you will.”

Oh, that sounds fantastic.  Please pick that one, please pick-

“Yeah, that sounds good.  We can use her freaky tentacle bed, too.  Just give me five more minutes of your magic hands, and then we can do that.  Sound good?”

“Wait,” Titty complained.  “You’re just gonna leave me standing here, stark naked and unable to move, while we wait for you to get a hand job that won’t even get you off?  I call bullcock on that one!”

Veronica finally opened her eyes, and raised her eyebrows at Titty.  “Big Titty, aren’t you the one getting punished here?  I’m pretty sure what we agreed to is just going to get you off again, and again, so I’m going to make you wait for it.  If you wanna, you can consider that your real punishment.  Now shush, and let me enjoy this.  Ohhhh…”

Titty pouted at the wait, but her expression didn’t last long.  The sight of Ronnie blissed out on the table was too fucking cute for her to stay pouty.  No, she was glad to see her baby taking such good care of the sexy little woman.  She was proud.  Now if only someone would take care of my lonely, empty pussy.  Oh where, oh where did my little Jenny go?  I hope Kimmy is taking good care of her.

_____


Kim was, in fact, the one being cared for.  Little Jen had latched her lips onto Kim’s clit, and was sucking like her life depended on it, all the while using her hands to shove a penis-shaped gummy in and out of Kim’s pussy.  Jen was amazed when Kim’s core clenched hard, and her amazonian pussy tore the gummy dildo in half.  Jen fell back onto her heels and laughed her little ass off.  She had the jelly ballsack in hand, and the uneven base of the gummy dick stuck out of Kim’s gaping, gushing hole, with cream squeezing around the edges to leak down across her taint.  

Jen held the broken base of the gummy up in triumph.  “Kim, you literally rode it till it broke!  Geeze girl, I didn’t know you had that in you.”  Jen was surprised just how much fun she was having with this large and in charge Kim.  Their time in bed was usually a suck and fuck with Jen’s favorite dildo, and then they cuddled until they fell asleep.  It was good fun, but it hadn’t really blown her socks off yet.  

But this time had been different.  This time there had been no hesitation, no holding back.  She had fucked Kim’s brain out with a fucking gummy dildo bigger than her forearm, and she had made Kim scream and beg as those thighs threatened to crush her head.  It wad been exciting, exhilarating, and she wasn’t even on the receiving end.

Kim managed to sit up on her elbows, and choked out her own chuckles as she caught her breath.  “Maybe if you spent, hah, more time with me, phew, rather than dumping tryhards, oohhh, we could better limit test each other, hahhh, and find some fuuuhhh, fun ways to go, ohhh, beyond those limits!”

Jen was a little surprised.  “I never figured you for being all that adventurous.  Sex with you has been pretty predictable.  I mean, every night we’ve spent together has been as scripted as a quick time event.”  Jen held up her hand and started lifting fingers as she listed out their typical pattern.  “‘Deep kiss to engage.  Massage breasts to excite.  Lick nipples to initialize soft moans.  Tweak nipple for a sharp gasp. French kiss to begin transition to oral.’”  

Jen curled her fingers back into a fist, and then listed off the five steps for oral, her tone getting a little heated.  Then she loudly but clinically listed off another five steps for using a dildo to pump Kim to climax.  The whole time, Jen’s tone sounded more like she was complaining about the maintenance procedure for a troublesome machine, rather than sex with her lover.

“I swear, it’s been the same approach for both of us the last, well, every time we’ve had sex!  Things proceed like clockwork, the same moves, every time.  It’s all so freaking vanilla!  But not today.”  Jen held up a didactic index finger, raising her voice to almost a yell in her passion.  “No, today has been wild and unpredictable.  I mean, I got to fuck a succubus kaiju, can you believe it!  And we also got to see the world’s biggest dick, even if it was only at a distance!  Hell, if we hurry, we can probably still catch it before the dude is our size.  Oh, man, I really needed this change of pace from the drudgery of the norm!”

Jen didn’t realize how worked up she got until she was catching her breath.  I guess I’ve been holding that in for a while.  Yeah, the normal stuff with Kim can be a little frustrating when I’m feeling frisky, but it’s still mostly fun.  And today, we both get to partake in new experiences.  She tossed her hair back and ran her hands through, trying to work out the knots in the slimy morass.  She looked up to see Kim with a shocked expression, and tears beginning to run down her cheeks.  Her bottom lip trembled, and she looked towards the ceiling, blinking to clear the tears, unable to meet Jen’s eyes.

Jen looked around, confused.  What hurt Kim?  Was it something one of the bigs did?

“How could you, Jen?  After everything I do for… after I welcomed you into my bed with open arms, you go and… am I a chore for you?  A bother?  I…”

In that moment, someting clicked, and Jen wanted to disappear.  She wanted to take it all back.  She wanted to jump off the end of the bed, or jump into her favorite video game, or crawl under her sheets and cry herself to sleep.  Something safe and familiar.  She wanted to do anything but what she had just done to Kim.

She didn’t deserve that.  I basically told her I’m after those guys because she’s a boring lay, and that’s not what I meant.  Kim is such a big part of my life, and I just-

Kim’s trembling fingers dug into the gummy still stretching her pussy.  She jerked it out and heaved the broken remnant as far as she could throw it.  Then she rolled onto her side, curled into the fetal position, and jerked as silent sobs wracked her body.

Fuck.  Fuck, fuck fuck fuckfuckfuckfuck-shit!  I didn’t want to hurt her.  I never wanted to hurt her.  She does so, so much for me, she helped me turn my streaming into a business, she makes me food, and she brushes out my hair… She didn’t deserve that.

“Kim, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean-“

“No,” Kim sobbed, “N-no, you said, exactly, what you mean.  A-a-and you’re right!  It’s, it’s bas-s-sically the same, ev-every, time.  I-I’m sorry, I’m n-not more exciting, or adventurous.  I-I-I was just, just s-so happy y-you were with me.  I didn’t, want, to do anything, that might - might scare you away.  Y-you already ha-had one foot out the door,” Kim sniffed, “with p-plenty of reasons to leave.”

“Kim, I-” Jen started, but Kim wasn’t done.  She had unfurled, and was now sitting in front of Jen, her eyes begging for… for something.

“I was terrified, Jen, that I would give you one more reason to leave me, and that this time you would never come back.”  Kim got up on one knee, then got the other under her.

“Dammit Jen, I love you!  I would do just about anything to have you choose me!  But it’s never good enough for you!  I’m never good enough!”  Kim stood to her full six inch height, towering over the sitting Jen.  

“I-I can’t take much more of this wishy-washy bullshit!  Goddamnit Jen, I’m a fucking amazon to you right now, and I still feel like I don’t have the barest lick of control over this relationship.  You make me feel like a goddamned pet, Jen.  I’m right here, waiting whenever you want to play, and left sitting alone on the bed when you have someone better to be doing.”  Kim gestured across the room towards Dick and Ronnie.  

“Fuck, I’m still playing second fiddle to your cock chase.  When I was a fucking giantess to you, and you were wrestling and losing to my foot, I was still powerless to hold your attention.  I might have had it with Titty’s help, but I’m not a giant fucking succubus, and I don’t have that kind of allure on my own.  I get it.  Your mind wasn’t on the woman you were literally crawling on, or squirming inside of - it was on the cock across the room, or the forked tongue of that temptress.  If that’s what you want, fine, but I can only take so much of you coming back to my bed just long enough to recover for your next date with someone else.”  Kim’s body was shaking with anger, or some other strong emotion, and Jen just felt hollow that she’d driven her friend to such a state.  Jen opened her mouth to respond, but didn’t know what to say.

Kim’s accusing arm dropped, and she collapsed back onto her knees, head down, face hidden behind her damp, matted hair.

“You know what Jen - I’m done.  I’m fucking done.  Go play with Dick’s massive cock.  I’m hoping this one might actually be big enough to finally satisfy you.  Just - just remember in your excitement that there’s a good woman over there who already called dibs.  You’ve already broken one heart.  Don’t go breaking another.”  Kim got up, and began her trudge towards the far end of the bed with her head bowed, and her arms crossed over her bare chest, shivering.

Jen hadn’t really noticed the cold, what with everything going on, but now the chill was starting to sink into her bones, and… she was okay with that.  It suited her mood, and reflected her cold-hearted words.

A shadow loomed over Jen, and the soft but oppressive voice of a judging goddess rumbled through her being.  “That was not your best move ever, I hope,” Olivia said.  Jen looked up at the blonde woman, who loomed over her like a colossus of legend.  Maybe if I ask nicely she’ll crush me like the bug I am.  The thought was foolish, and not at all typical for Jen, but there it was, and not without reason.  She had fucked up, and she wanted - no she deserved, to be punished.  Maybe then…

“Can you take me away from here?” she asked the looming woman.

Olivia frowned.  “Are you sure you want to leave things like that?”

Jen shook her head.  “No, but I’m stuck in my head right now, and Kim wouldn’t want to listen to anything I had to say right now anyway.  She needs some time to cool off, and I need to figure out why my brain and mouth said what they did.  I didn’t…  I never wanted to hurt Kim, but some part of me felt that way, and I need to figure out… I’m not really sure what yet.”

Olivia coughed into her fist, but she nodded, and set her other hand down next to Jen, palm up.  Jen hopped in and sat down in the center of the palm, hands braced behind her for stability, and enjoying the warmth radiating up from the flesh below.  The hand lifted slowly, only moving a few feet per second.  The air drag wasn’t bad, given how slow she was moving, but it was still many times her body length per second, and that was surreal.  It was like she was moving at a walking pace and tearing along in a race car at the same time.

“Tell me Jen, how would you feel about playing with Titty again?” Olivia asked.  “She got a little rambunctious, and now our sexbot and the others are going to put our overzealous succubus in her place.  Want to help?”

Jen didn’t hesitate.  “Yeah.  Add me to the lobby.  I’m game.”


_____


While the heartbroken woman trudged across the bed below, Claire kept watch as a silent observer.  She had, of course, been less than two feet away from the blow-up, but she still felt like an outsider who witnessed something she shouldn’t have.  Which, she supposed, she was.

But more than that, she was an educator.  She was someone who had dedicated her life to helping younger men and women grow, and to realize their potential.  She couldn’t just turn a blind eye to the hurting woman.

But what should I say?  What would help her the most?  Platitudes?  Rationalizations?  Corollaries?  Claire shook her head.  No, none of that is going to help.  There’s no quick fix for that kind of fight, or for that kind of pain.  She needs time, and something to focus on until that time has passed.  And I think I can provide that.

The younger woman had made it to the far end of the bed, and was sitting on the very edge, dangling her legs off the mattress.  Claire could easily have just spoken to her from there.  She’d held detailed conversations at five times that distance witout raising her voice, but given the size disparity, it felt wrong.  Claire stood up, and moved around towards Kim’s end of the bed.  She didn’t square up with the edge of the bed, cornering the little woman, but rather crouched by the corner with one hand on the bed for support, and spoke to Kim from the side, leaving her the option to turn away should she need it.

“Pardon me, Kim.  Do you have a moment to talk?”

The response was non-verbal, but the affirmative nod was encouraging.

“Rather than touch on that unpleasantness of a few moments ago, I would like to offer you a distraction.  Something to take your mind off of things while you process, so to say.  Would that potentially be of interest to you?”

Kim sat thinking for a few moments, and Claire gave her the time she needed.  She glanced away as Olivia moved off with Jen to attend to Titty, and she suspected Kim had overheard every word of that conversation, or at least Olivia’s side of it, and Claire began to steel herself for rejection of her offer.  Rejection always stung, especially when it came from a promising young person who she could genuinely help.  Fortunately, the rejection didn’t come.

“What did you have in mind, Claire?  I can’t promise I’m firing on all cylinders right now.”

Claire smirked.  She’s in.  Now to help her acknowledge that fact.

“Actually, it involves a dash of deceit, a smattering of subterfuge, a bushel of bold-faced bullying, and several doses of mind-altering drugs.  And this request comes straight from our primary investor, Miss Victoria Vane.  From what I have learned It seems everything is well deserved, and this process should confirm it.  So, can I count you in?”

Kim looked up, and ran a hand halfway through her hair before it got caught in a tangle.  The little woman frowned and gave up the endeavor, but she looked Claire straight in the eye when she asked, “How are you so sure any of this is deserved?”

Claire nodded.  “That’s a fair question, and it makes me think better of you for asking.”  Claire nodded at the central table.  “I’m not sure how well you can see it from there, given your new scale, but when I extracted a dose of shrinking solution for you, I intentionally left a baggie of the booster crystals on the table.  It has since gone missing.”

Kim jumped to her feet, and spun to face Claire straight on.  “Are you telling me someone stole the shrinking solution?  Thats terrible!”

Claire held her hand out flat, palm down, and waggled it side to side in a ‘so-so’ motion.  “She stole booster crystals, which can still be used to shrink, but she would need to get us to swallow the crystals to affect us, and I don’t see that happening.  Do you?”

Kim shook her head, her matted hair waving about like a demented crown.  “She?” Kim asked.  “At least that clarifies Richard isn’t your suspect, but you clearly have someone in mind.”  Kim glanced around, likely cataloging everyone full-sized who would have had means, motive, and opportunity.  “It’s that college girl, Stella, right?”

Claire nodded.  “Miss Vane left me a laundry list of other suspected crimes, infractions, and character defects which she feels justifies what we’re going to do next.  If she’s correct, I feel the smarmy bitch deserves far worse, however I shall stick to Miss Vane’s guidelines for dealing with her.  So, Kim, with her latest act of larceny exposed, do you think I have reason to suspect the other accusations against her might also be true?”

Kim rubbed her face.  “I admit, I’m open to the possibility, sure.  What has she been accused of?”

Claire grumbled.  “Most of the typical transgressions of mean girls, arrogant rich girls, and emotional bullies, in addition to academic misconduct and fraud.  I should note, however, that is not the worst of it.  Miss Vane strongly suspects that her bullying led to the suicide of another student.  She was the daughter of one of Miss Vane’s competitors.”

Claire saw Kim tense up further, her face turning red.  “Are you fucking with me, or is this girl really that dangerous?  Claire, she’s completely unrestrained here, and around people she could literally crush with her bare hand.  People like me, and…  Why isn’t she restrained, or in a separate meeting?”

Claire was already shaking her head.  “She’s a bully, sure, but she’s never laid a hand on anyone.  She’s careful.  Rational.  She needed others to be around her before she would act, and she hadn’t done anything until she’d been here for well over an hour.  Oh, speaking of which, I should offer Ronnie a couple booster crystals.  She’s at about the 45 minute mark, and will start regrowing soon.  She has almost another hour to be small, if she so chooses.”  Claire placed her hand on the bed, palm up.  “Would you like to join me?”

Kim nodded, and hopped on.  As their skin met, Claire had to bite back a gasp - the tiny woman was freezing.  Claire opened her mouth to ask if she could wrap the woman in her fingers for warmth, but Kim asked a question first.

“Claire, about those stolen booster crystals.  What if she uses them on someone else?”

Claire chuckled darkly.  “Oh, she’s not leaving here with those crystals.  All other entrances are locked, barricaded, and blocked from the other side in a manner that is, as Titania would say, ‘totally-not-against-fire-code.’  The sticky-fingered bitch will need to leave via the front door, and there are plenty of us to stop her before that happens.  Aidra alone could take her down if she had to.  Trust me, there’s nothing to worry about.”

Kim didn’t look convinced, but Claire couldn’t see any possible way for Stella to hurt someone here without significant outside influence.


_____


Stella was half-surprised little Terry, or Tara, or whatever her name was, actually survived the shrinking experience.  As she withered, the metal loops and posts and piercings failed to follow suit, tearing through her flesh and leaving blood in their wake.  Amazingly, she wasn’t gushing lifeblood, as the flesh quickly healed in the wake of the injuries.  In mere minutes, Stella was looking down at a smattering of jewelry around a blood-spattered pile of clothes.  Stella watched for signs of movement, and when she saw the hem of the blouse twitching, she pounced.  

Wanting her hands free, Stella shoved the pale, squirming woman into her pocket opposite the shrinking crystals, and quickly scooped up all the so-called jewelry.  She stuffed it in the pants pockets, and wrapped the pants, panties, socks, and shoes up in the shirt, which she dumped in the trash.  The music stand folded down nicely, and she threw it and the tablet in the trash as well, making sure everything was covered by paper towels.  

She didn’t care much about the mess of bottles and wrappers left behind.  Anyone poor enough to work for an hourly wage was obviously too lazy to clean up after themselves when they could leave it for somebody else, especially if they’ve been known to jerk off at work.  Stella had seen such piss-poor motivation at many establishments, and always made a point of notifying management.  The business paid these hoodlums to work, not risk repeat business with their lackadaisical performance.

Well, this little goth chick had been taking more than her wage from the customer, and now Stella was going to make the little bitch pay it back with her body.

She slipped the squirmy little thing out of her pocket, and gave it a cursory inspection.  “So many morbid tattoos.  What, are you one of those freaks that really just wants to die, but doesn’t have the courage to remove yourself from the workforce?  Or did you only want to die in a specific way, but the opportunity hasn’t presented itself?”  The tiny thing was trembling, but she could hear it squeaking questions and obscenities up at her.  

Stella didn’t care enough to respond.  At this point, the tiny thing was little more than leverage should she need to bargain for her life.  If everything went as planned, then she had a toy to play with.  Well, for a little while.  Like with everything, she expected a living toy to eventually lose its novelty, and then she’d dispose of it like anything else unwanted.  But for now, it was a shiny new toy, and she wanted to play.

Without a second thought, she licked the little inch-long toy into her mouth, and started coating it in saliva while she shimmied out of her lower garments.  She kicked them aside, and sat down on the toilet seat, trying not to acknowledge just how oddly tasty this common trash tasted.  Maybe when I’m done with it, I’ll just swallow it down.  I get the flavor, without any additional mess.

Once the little thing had to be drowning in saliva, Stella plucked it from her open mouth.  It was coughing, but she didn’t see any damage.  Claire had said the tinies were tough.  She brought it down to her pussy lips, but hesitated before contact.  Do I really want to do this?  This is such a fucked-up idea, using tiny people as sex aids.

But then again, Titty really seemed to enjoy herself out there, and if it’s good enough for a member of the Vane family like Melissa, then it’s good enough for me.  I just need to realize that the only reason it’s not more popular, is we’re the only ones with access to the technology.  Right, it’s the bleeding edge of technology, and therefore the bleeding edge of popularity.  This will put me ahead of the curve.  I’ll be able to tell my friends that I used a tiny before they were on the market.  This is a good thing.  This is - oh, “FUCK!”

Stella slipped the tiny toy inside of herself, and when it went wild, she couldn’t contain the feelings that exploded inside her.  She didn’t think something so small could have such a profound effect on her, but she was wet in moments, and squirming on the seat within a minute.  Her fingers chased the panicked toy deeper in her, pumping in an out as it scrambled against her cervix, doing things to her deepest parts as she worked herself to a climax.  Oh god, maybe I was wrong.  Oh, fuck!  Maybe the goth bitch really was good for something after aaaalllll!


_____


Richard’s stomach finally stopped hurting.  Not the most pleasant sensation to go through, but still better than any hangover I’ve ever had.  Richard sat up, and placed a hand down on the thick woven cloth beneath him.  Then he froze.  Wasn’t I lying on a thin bed sheet?”  He looked down at the small cords of cotton and nylon interwoven beneath him.  Every fiber was the same bright red as the sheet he’d been lying on.  He hadn’t even been able to see individual threads before, but now he could squeeze his finger tip in between the fibers.

“Wow.  This is really cool.”

Then he heard a monster groan in a feminine rumble, and he started to his feet.  A small corner in the back of his mind noted that it took almost no effort to stand, the full-body motion no more taxing than lifting a cup to drink.  How much do I weigh, he wondered absently.  Do I have to worry about getting blown away by the ventilation system?  He cast his gaze about, and they landed on a writhing brown mass the size of a tour bus, if not longer.  Of course, that was just the first comparison that came to mind.  Despite her massive size, that mass was unmistakably Ronnie.  She’s freaking huge!

Then the sky spoke to him in words of thunder and gale, and Richard knew that the living monument to femininity before him was still in the realms of mortality.  There was a realm of goddesses far above, and for the first time since he was five, Richard had what he could only call a religious experience.  Oh goddesses above, please spare me your wrath and your ruin.  Soften your words, that I might hear them, and obey.

More words from the heavens crashed upon him, accompanied by a strong downdraft.  This time Richard was able to make out words, and he felt his blood run cold at their meaning.

“Don’t you think he’d make a great cave diver?  He’s the perfect size to go on an adventure deep within me.  Oh, maybe he could even play around with my cervix!  I’ve seen some things online-”  The words from the pink titan of lust and excess settled like a waiting bird of prey onto the pleasure centers of his brain, but more than that, they triggered his fight or flight response.  He ran as fast as he could across the expanse of the bed to make it to Ronnie, her body the closest he could find to shelter at this time.

The words above continued to crash down upon him, though oddly the gusts had disappeared when the tone of voice changed.  In his panicked flight, it took Richard a few extra seconds to realize the words were Aidra’s, and a few moments longer for the meaning to sink in.

“Mistress Titania, he is far too small for the activity you are suggesting.  Please refrain from such activity without his express permission.  If you attempt to take advantage of his size, I will stop you, and you will not like the punishment to follow.  Mistress Olivia made some comments about particularly egregious violators spending a considerable amount of time in her place where the sun does not shine.”

Richard looked up, and found three pink moons in the sky.  Two were capped by perky pink peaks, but the highest had the face of a fallen angel, and it grimaced.

The words and the situation he had been in before shrinking started to finally connect in his head, and he slowed his full-on sprint to his lovely assistant.  Yes, he was smaller - a right, proper tiny at that, but the rest of the world hadn’t changed.  The titans above were just Titty and Aidra, and Ronnie was simply enjoying her rare and well-deserved break.  There was no reason for him to be scared.

His heart becalmed, he walked more confidently towards Ronnie.  He refused to be frightened by the mere presence of the women looming high above, even if he did occasionally have to brace his footing when Titty sighed or blew a raspberry.


_____


“It’s time, Miss Veronica.”  Ronnie stretched luxuriously, her long groan of relieved tension sounding more like a kitten’s yowl than a human sound, and she heard a few chuckles at her expense.  Not that she cared.  She couldn’t be bothered to care.  She felt absolutely amazing.  No stiff back, no sore shoulders, and no stress tension in her limbs.  This Aidra had even given her a foot massage, and her piggies felt better than the day she was born.  She was on Cloud Nine.  And now I get to go put Big Titty through her paces.  Ronnie licked her lips.  I can’t freakin’ wait!  Best.  Day.  Ever!

Ronnie was just about to sit up, when unexpected motion caught her eye.  Still laying on her back, she turned her head to the side, to catch a sight she hadn’t expected.  In her right eye were a pair of tanned knees, and in her left was a strong, hairy chest.  She blinked and shifted her head back, and her eyes locked on the attentive twig pointed right at the tip of her nose.

“Hey, Ronnie,” the little man said, “Looks like we swapped pecking order, huh?  I hope you don’t find me too much of a disappointment at this size.”  It was only then that she realized she’d been tied to that itty bitty prick just minutes earlier.

“Dick?  Is that you?  Did I grow back?”  She looked around, but no, there was the giant woman and her backfiring sexbot, and all the furniture - including the table she lay upon - was still way oversized.  “Holy Hannah, how small did they shrink you?”

The little man chuckled in a self-deprecating manner.  “So far as I can guess, I’m an inch tall, give or take less than a millimeter.  Which, if we said you were about six feet tall, would make me about six inches tall at your current scale.”

Ronnie couldn’t help herself.  She reached out and wrapped her hands around her little boss.

“Whoa!  Ronnie, I never realized you were quite so forward,” Richard joked.  She paused, but when she saw he wasn’t chastising her, she smiled and planted a big, soft kiss across his whole face.

“Sorry, Dick.  But you’re too damn cute not to pick up and play with.”  She rubbed his chest and thighs, then slid a finger over his dick, eliciting a moan of desire, before she set him back down beside her, his posture somewhat discomfited.  He cleared his throat to return her compliments.

“How do you think I felt?  You’re gorgeous, Ronnie!  I wanted to play with you from the moment you opened those pretty little eyes of yours on this table.  I even let Titty and the little redhead, uh, Melissa get me all worked up at your expense.”  He scratched the side of his head.  “Which, I’m really sorry about that.”

Ronnie shook her head.  “I’m just glad you wanted me involved.  Dick, I’ve been wanting to get together with you for years.  Now that’s my new reality.”  She caressed his cheek with her index finger.  “Just make sure you learned your lesson for the future, okay?”  He started to chuckle, but stopped suddenly.

“Excuse me, but just who were you calling little,” said another voice from behind and well above Dick.  


_____


Richard spun around to see the lower shin of a long, toned leg.  He traced it up the form of a cross-armed Melissa standing behind him.  She was only eight inches tall, but Dick was maybe twice as tall as her ankle, and one of her feet started tapping while she waited for his answer.  He gulped and took a step back towards Ronnie - at Melissa’s height, those toes were coming dangerously close to his exposed member.

“I was only referencing out relative sizes ten minutes ago.  Sorry, Melissa.”

Melissa raised an eyebrow, and shook her finger.  “Uh, uh, twerp.  If someone so small is going to address me, you’re going to do it respectfully.  And that goes for that gorgeous women behind you, as well.  You will refer to us as Mistress from now on.  Do you understand?”

Richard looked back at Ronnie, who looked at him with a questioningly neutral face.  “She’s the one talking to you, not me,” Ronnie said.  She waved one of her hands in an off-handed shushing motion, and the speed and scale of that forearm twice as long as he was tall made it’s own impression.  Fuck, she could do whatever she wanted to with me, and there’s not a damn thing I can do.  Why am I finding that so damn hot? 

At a pointed cough from the tiny giantess behind him, Richard turned, nodded, and said, “I understand, Mistress.  Is there some way I could make it up to you?” 

Melissa’s smile grew teeth, and she raised the ball of her foot until he could see the sole, though the heel was still in contact with the bed.

“You could show me you truly know your place.  My feet haven’t been worshiped in over a month, and a little man like you seems perfectly suited to the task.  Just slip under here, and show me the devotion a woman deserves.”

Richard gulped, and glanced back at Ronnie for her take.  To his surprise, she was smirking.  She rolled onto her tummy, and god damn him, Richard flinched as it felt like his childhood trailer had just rolled over in front of him.  Ronnie just shook her head at his nonplussed state, and pulled him stumbling forward for a kiss.  Then with just two fingers she spun him around, and gave him a soft push.  He felt her index finger settle on the small of his back, it’s forward progress gentle but irresistible.  Before Richard was ready, he was looking at the tip of Melissa’s big toe.

Richard bought himself a moment to think by reaching forward and embracing the soft, well-tended digit.  These feet might not have been worshiped recently, but Melissa definitely had a pedicure in the last couple of days.  Richard placed a tender kiss on the end of the toe, pausing before licking just below the nail from end to end.  He was pleased to see her feet had been kept fairly clean, and the scent and salty taste of sweat was mellowed by the gentle caress of coconut oil.  Richard’s lips made contact again, and the toe moved forward so fast he lost his balance and fell on his back.  The foot that was longer than he was tall loomed over him but a hand-span away, bathing him in shadow and musk.

“I told you to get under my foot, Dick, but you decided to make out with my toe instead.  You’re not listening, and bad pets get punished.”  Melissa’s foot lowered with the grace of a swan and the inevitability of a pneumatic press.  He was smothered in sweat and smooth, solid flesh, though his dick and thighs were in her instep where the pressure was less severe, and the softer, more supple flesh caressed his hips and rigid member.  The foot ground itself slowly back and forth over his body, and he did his best just to draw breath in the moments his chest wasn’t completely compressed.

There was a sudden increase in pressure, as if Melissa had lowered every ounce of her otherwise insignificant weight squarely on his body, but then the foot shifted entirely onto his lower half, with his dick between two of her grasping toes.  With his vision suddenly free, Richard stared up at a scene that made him even harder, if that was possible.

Ronnie must have decided to take her own giantess tax from the smaller mistress, because she had Melissa’s mouth wrapped around her nipple, and the woman’s face forced tight against her normally modest breast.  Fingers from one hand had wrapped themselves in the crimson ponytail, and the taller woman was palming the entire back of Melissa’s head in a single, elegant hand.

Richard felt the pressure on his lower half go up and down and Ronnie shifted in place above, dragging Melissa with her, and as the redheaded mistress shifted, her toes clenched and unclenched with her shifting weight, effectively stroking Richard’s trapped shaft.  With the show above influencing the stimulation below, it wasn’t long before Richard spewed his seed between Melissa’s twitching toes.

While the three had their fun and games, Titty was getting increasingly impatient above, and she soon made that clear when she lifted a leg up to the bed, and stomped it inches away from the semi-willing make-out session, sending a tremor through even the shock-displacing mattress.  That one move had placed her sopping pussy and glistening thighs on full display to the tinies on the bed.

Goddess above, that pussy could swallow us whole, and no one would be the wiser.

"Missy, you've made your point,” Titty started, and for Richard, it was again as if the heavens were speaking.  “It's my turn for punishment, so if either of you want to work off any frustration, just take it out on me.  Or in me, if what Olivia said is true."  Titty started squirming in the sexbot's constrictive grip, pushing her tits out further around her intertwined arms.

"Remember ladies, a woman's body is a temple, and an hour-long prayer session in the inner sanctum might be just what dirty little girls like you need.  Oh, fuck, I'm just imagining you two practicing your sacrament of lust within me, crying out to the goddess all around you, basking in my holy waters as you worship my magnificence with the entirety of your delectable insignificance.  Oh fuck, Aidra baby, think you could get one of those flickering fingers on my clit?  God, I'm so fucking wet right now."

There was a clap of thunder and a ear-splitting shriek when Aidra slapped her delusional captive in the boob.

Then salvation arrived, in the form of a goddess in a pantsuit, with a tiny messenger on her shoulder.

“Aidra, why don’t you go take Titty over to her tentacled monstrosity, and get her strapped in tight.  I’ll look over our little guests here, and make sure they arrive safely.”

“As you wish, Mistress Claire,” the bot proclaimed, and the air stirred as one titan dragged the other away, the latter moaning and mumbling in anticipation.

There was a gentle breeze as the new goddess reached down, and with a single hand carried the seemingly forty and sixty foot giantesses off to the side, allowing Richard to recover.  There was another breeze as Claire set down a small collection of clear plastic bags on the opposite side of the tiny giants.

“Ronnie dear, your time as a tiny is almost up.  We have a little under an hour left in our demo, though I suspect things will run a little long if you’re all still enjoying yourselves.  If you’d like, you can extend the remaining time you’re small by taking some of these booster crystals.  Like I mentioned in the presentation, each one adds fifteen minutes, and if you so desire, you could go smaller by using smaller crystals.  The smallest crystals will wear off first, and then you’ll grow as you burn off the larger size solution.  So, pick any four crystals, and you’re set for the session.

Ronnie chewed her lip, glanced over at Melissa and then down at Richard, before making her choice.

“Can I get one of the eight inch crystals, and three of the twelve inch?”

Claire nodded.  “Of course.  Coming right up.”


_____


A couple minutes later, the kaiju-sized succubus was wrapped in the pink and purple tentacles of her modified restraint system, practically frothing at the mouth as her eyes darted back and forth between Claire’s hands on the far side of the bed, and Jen, who was sheltering wrapped up in Olivia’s warmth-giving fingers.

“It is time for the punishment of Mistress Titania to commence.  All those who have been selected to carry out the punishment, please assemble on the convicted’s stomach."

Jen had spent the last few minutes mulling over everything Kim had said.  She could see her friend - maybe former friend now - sitting on Claire’s shoulder.  Jen had so wanted Kim to participate with her.  She was sure this wouldn’t be the same without her.

But that was Kim’s decision.  She didn’t want to embrace the opportunities laid out for them in the moment.  She was too busy worrying about what had already come and gone, or about what might be in their future.  She was too caught up in any time but now, and she was the one suffering for it.  Jen refused to be that person who missed the now.  She’d put off family time in favor of games, and then when she’d finished her education and could have returned, they refused to have her back until she was engaged to a young man.  She had missed those moments.  Not anymore.

She felt the hands below her dropping like theme park ride, but before she could do more then hold on tight, the hand opened flat, just touching the edge of Titty’s tummy.

“This is your stop, Jen.  If you still want to participate, that is.”

Jen nodded, and stood.  “Yeah, like I said before, I’m game.  Thanks for the lift, Olivia.  I guess I’ll see you on the other side?”  Olivia nodded seriously, but a mischievous grin broke through the facade.

“If you think of anything you want or need while you’re here, just raise your hand like you’re in class, and I’ll stop by to see if I can’t facilitate something.  Aidra is also programmed to get you any of the toys from our catalog if you only ask.  So, you ready?”

Jen turned away from the giant woman looming over her, and dropped to her hands and knees as the warm, fleshy belly she was standing on twitched.  Jen watched as a couple of girls twice her height stepped off Claire’s hands onto the other side of Titty’s tummy.  Ronnie was carrying a tiny man in her arms, one who might come up to Jen's knee if they stood side by side.  Jen sniffed, but composed herself before she started crying.

“For the punishment?  Yeah, I’m ready.  For the loss of a shot at the world’s largest cock?  Maybe some day.”


_____


About fifteen minutes after she went in, Stella walked out of the employee restroom on wobbly legs.  She paused for a moment, and with a gasp she caught herself on one of the storage racks in the stockroom as her knees threatened to give out.  Despite her balance issues, Stella was fighting to wipe a very satisfied smile off her face. 

Stella took a deep breath, dug deep, and forced herself to stand on her own.  The squirmy sensation over her clitoris and between the upper length of her vulva continued, but she was growing used to it, even with the increased sensitivity from using her terrified piece of leverage to rub one out in the bathroom. 

Oh, little goth girl, I hope you like pussy.  You're going to be seeing a lot more of it, before I deal with you permanently.

Now sated if not satisfied, and better able to walk without losing her balance, Stella returned to the showroom with confidence in her step, and a couple sugar-coated gummies in her pocket, just in case.

She stepped back through the ‘Employees Only’ door just in time to see Claire standing up from beside the big-titted succubus, who was now all tied up in a college degenerate’s wet dream.  Psychopaths, the lot of them. The chemistry professor turned to her, and met her halfway across the showroom floor, with a naked little passenger on her shoulder.

One of the gamer girls.  Odd to see them separated.  What did I miss?

“Stella, I’m glad to see you found your way back to us safely.  I don’t know how much of your questionnaire Miss Vane discussed with you, but she had a specific game in mind during your time at the demo today.  We’re not going to shrink you yet, but we are going to give you a couple relaxants to help you enjoy the game, as per Miss Vane’s instructions.  Please join me in the back room.  I have everything we need already prepared.”

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for sticking with me through the long chapter!  Please leave a review with your thoughts on the state of the story.  I'm curious to see what people think of these characters, and where you think the plot is going.  Thanks again for taking the time out of your busy lives to give my work a chance, and I wish all of you a happy, healthy, and appropriately horny New Year!