- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter, we see: Claire's take on Missy's shrinking serum; the return of a certain disgruntled professor; Olivia's assurances that Aidra is an asset, not a doomsday scenario on the rocks; Kim and Jen reconnecting on a smaller scale; and Missy and Titty trying to kick off their plans to tie together Richard and Ronnie's budding relationship, though an old "friend" may have other ideas.

Also, apologies for the far-too-long wait for this chapter.  Things have been hectic, IRL, but that's no excuse for such a long delay.  I should be able to step up my release rate in the new year.  Also, a special shout-out to TerryLarka for helping me past a narrative sticking point.  Definitely go check out their stories!

Tags: Breasts, Gentle, Lesbians, Foodie Fun-times

Claire lifted the syringe away from Kim's lips, and watched closely as the young woman began the shrinking process.  As with all others who had taken the shrinking solution, she seemed to first flush with warmth, then experienced some digestive discomfort, and finally exhibited signs of delirium and feverish introspection.

Claire smiled as she watched Jen huddle in the shelter of Kim's chest.  Kim had wrapped her arms around her torso in reaction to the serum's nauseating effects, trapping the shrunken woman in a warm, fleshy embrace.  Jen managed to get her head and shoulders above the swell of the bosom tide, and settled in with a contented expression.

Claire found this reaction encouraging.  The four inch tall girl had been through a whirlwind of activity recently, and Claire was pleased to see Jen exhibited no signs of the lethargy or respiratory distress experienced in the earliest shrinking tests with lab mice and rats.  Claire was confident that she and Melissa had worked out all the kinks of the solution, and she even had some governmental confirmation of its safety and efficacy.

Not that she had much confidence in their stamp of approval.  It was true the shrinking serum had been FDA approved as a homeopathic remedy, but much of that success - and lack of subsequent governmental inquiry - stemmed from the recent legislative and policy changes focused on streamlining the drug approval process.  Those changes had all been lumped in with the Federal Education Reform Bill, and as such hadn’t been a discussion topic in the news cycle.  As a homeopathic remedy, it previously would have been ineligible for patenting, and therefore difficult to protect from abuse, but attempts by powerful individuals to capitalize on the increase in demand for homeopathic remedies had changed that.  

Claire and the Fab Four had been fortunate when pork in the Dyson Defense Spending Bill had also made small but significant changes to patent law.  Once homeopathic remedies could be patented, Claire had wasted no time in filing for a patent for the shrinking solution.  Now, with both a patent and FDA approval, she had no reason to worry.  Not unless some obscure, totally unforeseeable, contraindicated substance was introduced to the shrinkie's system.  And there was no way for that to happen today.

So why the hell do I feel so nervous?




Professor Chae-Won Myung pulled up to the retailer of ill repute, and parked her Audi A8 in a corner of the lot where trees would make it difficult to spot from the road.  She took a few steadying breaths, then picked up her DSLR camera.  She paused to check a nylon pouch at her hip, then shifted the hard case with lenses and flash bulbs from the seat to the floor.  She lifted a mostly-empty duffel off the seat, shook her head, and opened the door.  

Chae-Won slipped out of the car and slung the compressed duffel onto her back, as a long, thin object shifted inside.  She took one more calming breath, and then strode purposefully towards the main door.

This is all Claire’s fault, she grumbled to herself. If she had let me in on the project from the start, I wouldn’t have to take such extreme measures to get the recognition I deserve. I’m sure I could lend insight to the project, the kind of insight that her student simply lacked the experience to understand. Why won’t she give me the option?

Chae-Won tried to peer through the window to get a preview of what was going on, but a frosted coating on the window made that nigh impossible to-

“Oh, how vulgar!”

Chae-Won immediately held a hand up to her mouth; she hadn’t meant to speak aloud, but such lewdness couldn’t help but elicit such a response.  The imprint of a woman’s bust and cheek in the frosted glass screamed vulgar impropriety, and on a street-facing window, too!  Chae-Won again questioned coming to such a place.  And just as every other time, she arrived at the same answer: this is the best next step for her on the road to tenure.  It would get her credit for a major breakthrough, and help her secure her reputation as someone her coworkers should not try to screw over.

Hesitantly, Chae-Won leaned closer and closer to the place some harlot had let herself be bred like an animal from behind.  She closed her eyes, pushed forward the last few inches, and opened them.

Nothing could have prepared her for the scene inside.

“Heol,” she breathed, her voice lacking any intonation.

It’s… They’re having, a-an orgy.  And the people, they’re, well, some of them are tiny!  The brunette woman is getting smaller before my very eyes, and the pink one is sucking off that - oh god in heaven, did they tie a woman onto his, his, his p-p-penis!  This is so wrong, but the science - this should be impossible!  What could have done this?

Chae-Won spent only a moment longer watching through the window, before she realized how exposed she was.  She whipped the duffel off her shoulder and pulled out a tightly-grouped series of rods.  A few twists and pulls later, and she had a portable tripod mount for her camera lined up with the bottom of one of the, er, boob prints in the window.  A minute later her DSLR was powered, mounted, focused, and recording the impossible scene on the other side of the window.  

Chae-Won decided she would stay here and observe for a time before either sneaking in to get a sample, or blackmailing her way onto the project.  And if they keep shrinking each other, maybe I can just waltz in and take what I need without them being able to stop me.

She suddenly had a thought of Claire, sitting on a desk before her, the miserable woman slaving away at calculations for the rest of Chae-Won’s stellar career.  Something almost seemed to shift in Chae-Won’s mind, and she had to sit down for a moment as other scenes in the lab came to mind, all of them with a tiny Claire, or a tiny problem student, with Chae-Won doling out past-due discipline.  She wasn’t sure when her imagination started dressing her in stilettos and fishnets in these scenes, but as much as the idea seemed wrong to her rational mind, a deeper part of her was panting to see more.






Claire continued to watch Kim as her body slowly dwindled towards her new, more portable size, only glancing away to check on the hovering Olivia.  The talented programmer had removed a gummy from her mouth, and set the slick sweet on the end of the bed.  She had then plugged her remote control into a separate diagnostic tool, and initialized Aidra's start-up process.  

Claire was ignoring Stella, that troublesome college girl who was staring with a resigned expression at Kim's shrinking form.  Claire was also not looking at the pair that Titty and Melissa were supervising, but that wasn't intentional.  She wasn't averting her eyes.  Definitely not.

Ok, fine!   Maybe it is intentional, but Titty's naked, and all - articulate!  Sure, she's sexy as all hell, but this is not the place or time, and-and I will not make a move on a former student!

Claire's attention was drawn back to the bed beside her when Jen slipped off her lover's torso.  Kim had shrunken to about a foot tall, and Jen stood up beside her, heaving to slowly roll Kim onto her side.  With a contented, if tired sigh, Jen pried open a pair of arms almost as long as she was, and slipped within their embrace as the very little spoon.  The shrinking Kim almost instinctively pulled Jen close, like a sexy, Japanese teddy bear.  At that point Claire was certain there would be no issues, and she turned her attention to her next concern.

"Olivia, have you detected any problems with Aidra's start up process?  Or have you experienced any issues with the new configuration?"  Claire knew that the supervisory robot had - under specifically unrestrained circumstances, she acknowledged - exhibited problematic and potentially dangerous behavior for a support and safety device.  She was very concerned that a similar or repeat experience could arise during their demonstration.

Claire sighed in relief when Olivia shook her head.

"No, thankfully everything is green across the board.  My checklist for applications and program modules reads as complete, and the embedded anti-rampancy module has all the relevant applications."

Claire lifted an eyebrow.  "Anti-rampancy?  Is that based on-"

"That super space marine game series with the terrible act 5?  Yeah, guilty as charged, but it's not like I'm trademarking it or anything."

Claire nodded, glancing back down at Kim and Jen, who now looked much more like a couple of dolls from different brands spooning, rather than a baby with her teeny teddy bear.  Then she replayed what Olivia had said in her head, and her eyes snapped back to the programmer.

"Olivia, I don't mean to pry, or to step on your toes, but I should probably ask: why did you qualify 'all applications' for the anti-rampancy module, with the word, 'relevant?'"

Olivia glanced up from her diagnostic tool to shoot a confused glance at Claire.  She turned slightly, and her eyes darted towards the dolled-up Aidra unit, then back to her diagnostics before an understanding expression showed on her face.

"Oh, you have absolutely nothing to worry about.  I kept some of the programs that allowed Aidra additional autonomy, but they're all on microSD cards sitting on my desk in my locked office.  The capabilities not protected against are locked out by physical separation from the unit.”

Olivia came around and sat down on the bed next to Claire.  Her posture was mostly relaxed, and she met Claire's concerned gaze with a confident expression.

"In the event we decide that we want to expand Aidra's capabilities, particularly in ways similar to my session with Missy, we now know that there need to be carefully targeted restrictions to her creativity.  I designed an additional restriction chip to be installed in the anti-rampancy module in the crown of her head, but it's focused on elements beyond her current capacity.  For example, it restricts access to any site with Dot G-O-V or Dot M-I-L as a domain extension.  It also prevents her from assuming a false identity online, it prevents her from making purchases, and it prevents her from establishing credit, or in any way interacting with financial institutions.  It can detect and report if she attempts any sort of practical experiment regarding traditional weapons, bioweapons, chemical weapons, or shrinking tech.  I mean, there's a lot in there to make sure she can't become some robot overlord of a new world order."

Claire blinked several times.  "Your robot has the potential to do all of that, and you left off part of the leash?"

Olivia laughed.  "Oh, hell no.  Not right now.  She's missing all the drivers, algorithms, and applications that would allow her to do any of that."  Olivia crossed one leg over the other, and shifted to more easily watch the handful of sexy stirring on the bed.  She softened her voice when she continued her explanation to Claire.

"For example, right now she has access to bluetooth for communication with Titty's toys, but she has none of the drivers for Wi-Fi.  She's also blocked by the anti-rampancy programs from pulling these drivers from bluetooth enabled devices.  To go a step further, I made it so she can't even access or browse the internet without the memory card that grants Wi-Fi access - there are too many permission checks that result in halt process or deletion commands and executables, all of which can only be cleared by passcodes on the Wi-Fi chip.  Which, as I said, is sitting on my desk, back in my office.  So, no, not every chip that could be in the anti-rampancy module is there, but the only one missing wouldn't be relevant anyway, because Aidra is not currently capable of taking any action which that chip would prevent."

"But why not just leave it installed?" Claire asked, the question obvious but oh so necessary.

Olivia scratched her eyebrow, then met Claire's eye.  "That particular module heavily references code on the components that I left uninstalled.  Because I ensured all processes run through and prioritize the anti-rampancy module, the lack of the code referenced by these processes built up latency in her reactions, and introduced a host of errors.  In other words, it was negatively impacting her performance.  I didn't want her to hesitate in a moment when action would be necessary to protect a guest."

Claire nodded slowly.  "I suppose that makes sense- Oh.  It seems she's awake."

Olivia smiled.  “It’s about time.”

More pronounced movement on the bed drew both women's attention, and Claire reached out a stabilizing finger to help Kim and Jen into a sitting position.  Claire found it cute - and more than a little hot - that Jen ended up situated on Kim's lap, with her head nestled between the larger woman's breasts.  A two inch difference in height didn’t seem like much at Claire’s scale, but for a four inch tall Jen, that put Kim’s height at half-again that of the Japanese gamer.

There was more movement from Olivia as she leaned towards the central table, from which she plucked up a figurine.

Ah, right.  I suppose our newest shrinkie will want some clothes.  The gummies were a good idea, as were the figurines.  Perhaps we should keep a few on hand for each of us at various sizes.  Even if we don't use them as intended, it will be nice to have a few snacks on hand.

Claire reached around Olivia and grabbed up Jen’s gummy garments that the little woman had yet to wear.  They were a little distended from their time on Kim’s feet, but it was the best she was going to get right now.  Claire set it next to them, and sat back as Olivia re-situated herself after grabbing Kim’s wire-frame figurine.






Kim groaned as whatever debuff from the shrinking process wore off.  She rolled onto her back, keeping tight hold to her comfort pillow.

Wait.  Her hand squeezed a couple times, and there was a squeak and a moan from her body pillow.  Oops.  That feels more like a body than a pillow.

With some effort Kim forced herself into a sitting position.  She was helped along the way by a warm, fleshy hot pad pushing on her back.  Kim blinked a few times, before the enormity of her surroundings hit her.

Kim was sitting on a bed as big as a city block.  The bed sheet covering the gel mattress below her was soaked through with sweat - and more - from the wild sex she'd had with Jen and Titty.  It had felt a bit damp in the immediate aftermath, the wicking material helping keep her skin relatively dry, but at this size, rolling over had left her side and back slick and glistening with a melange of bodily fluids.  

The difference the change in scale made to the level design was incredible, but it paled in comparison to the character design of the two women sitting around her.  She was closer to either of them than they were to each other, but they were conversing like she wasn't even there.  It was like she'd just walked between a couple of endgame, world-tier raid bosses.  Hell, their size would put even giant secret bosses to shame.

Claire sat head and shoulders above the bed, and her ample chest easily cleared the side.  The aeroblasts from her breath gusted down from above to sap at Kim's body heat, hitting her with a chill debuff.  But as intimidating as Claire was, Olivia was so much more.  The woman had found a dry spot at the end of the bed and taken a seat.  Kim never would have said the woman had a plump or fat ass, but its softness seemed to roll out and back over a distance wider than Kim's body as she shifted slightly in her seat.  The woman's face made for a high enough attraction that Kim would have gone home rather than challenge the stair case required to reach it.  For anything that high, it was elevator or bust.

And speaking of bust, those tits!  They were big enough Kim could easily curl up on one for a nap, or lose herself between them in sultry sexcapades with -

"Jen!"

It had taken Kim far too long to realize her warm not-a-body pillow was really her little lover, and the comforting stress ball in her hand was really the Japanese beauty's breast.

"Mmmnn, welcome to the party, Kim.  I don't know if you respawned horny or what, but you are making me all sorts of hot and bothered."  Kim felt the girl's hand wrap around her own to encourage the breast massage, but it felt off, somehow.  That was when Kim realized Jen's hand was much smaller than usual.  Jen's head wasn't nestled between her tits because she was lower on the bed - her heels were resting on Kim's shins, she realized - but rather, Jen was just that much smaller.  Kim separated the slick, sticky girl from her lap, and the lingering and pervasive scent of cum grew a little stronger as she did so.  Kim lifted Jen bodily until she could stand easily.  Jen turned to face Kim, and the smaller woman's humble chest perked up just above Kim's eye level.

"I was going to ask you to help me up," Kim said, sliding her steadying hand from Jen's hip down to cup her ass, "but I'm not sure you're big enough to help.  Not to mention this entire zone is laced with pheromones, and I'm horny as hell."  Jen tried to take half a step back, but her amazonian lover's hold on her haunches was rock solid.  Kim lifted Jen by her cute little ass, and hefted both of her little legs over her own shoulders, situating the cute, little pussy fractions of an inch from her salivating lips.  Kim lifted her lover a little farther, and gave those little labia a sloppy, slobbery kiss with full tongue.  She could feel Jen’s hands close around the back of her head, helping hold her in place.

Kim licked and lapped, coaxing out her lover’s clit.  When the little bead poked out from it’s hood, Kim chuckled into her lovers folds at how much smaller it seemed than usual.  A movement from one of the titanic women around her made her realize that the little clit was absolutely tiny compared to normal, and it was only Kim’s own puny state that allowed her lips to wrap around the nibble nub.

With one hand holding Jen’s tight little ass against her chest, and the other working at her nips and breasts, it was only a couple minutes before Kim felt Jen’s pussy start to tighten on the edge of her orgasm.  Kim lifted and shifted her ass a handspan away from her and to the side, then at her new angle, she ran her entire tongue over the butter bean in a single, non-stop trip  that plunged deep into Jen’s vaginal canal.  The writhing muscle put Jen’s own involuntary twitching to shame, whirling and wriggling as it drove deep into the four inch tall girl.  Kim felt the tiny pussy clench hard around her tongue as Jen screamed out her peaking pleasure.  As those tiny limbs clenched against her head and shoulders, Kim felt like a fucking amazon straight out of legend.

Kim breathed in deep and licked her slick lips as she lowered Jen to her lap, the girl’s legs spread wide as they struggled to wrap around Kim’s much thicker waist.

“Did you enjoy that, my little Jen?”  The panting little woman rapidly nodded as she tried to catch her breath, her legs still spasming a bit as she came down from her high.

“So did I,” a loud voice said from above, and Kim strained her neck to look up at Olivia, who was leaning forward for a better view.  “And as thanks for the show, I have a little something for you.  It may be a little sticky, but I figured at its normal size it would be too big for you, Kim, let alone Jen.”

The massive hand that could easily capture Kim and Jen together shifted off to the side, where a massive gummy had been set on the edge of the bed.  The index finger and thumb easily pinched the inch-long gummy, moved it past Kim’s figurine - which she had only just noticed - and dropped it into Kim and Jen’s conjoined laps.

“Oops.  Sorry.  It’s both a bit sticky, and kinda slippery from my saliva.  I think it could help Jen pay you back, Kim.  Want to give it a try?”

Jen had gotten herself a bit better under control, and scooted back from Kim, settling on her slightly raised knees.  Kim was surprised at how light she felt, not much heavier than her four year old niece.  Kim tried not to laugh as she realized the balls had stuck to Jen’s left tit, and the long gummy cock trailed down almost to her shaved mound.  The cock was almost the length of Jen’s torso.  Kim felt a shiver of excitement run down her spine.

She reached out an ran a hand beneath the gooey balls, fondling Kim’s sticky breast and tweaking her nipple, before turning her hand around to grab the gummy by the balls, and peel it off Jen’s chest.  She held it out to her side, and swung it a couple times.

“It almost feels like an easter egg in an adventure game,” Kim said with a chuckle, and Jen squeaked out a laugh of her own.  “Think you can wield the, er, Big Fucking Gummy 9000?”

Jen reached out to take it, but her hand didn’t even come to Kim’s wrist, despite leaning for it.  She pouted, and Kim passed it over.  The gummy cock looked absolutely huge in Jen’s hands, and Kim couldn’t help but laugh again.

“I think I can handle it just fine,” she grumbled, and slid off of Kim’s legs, motioning for Kim to lay back.  “Come on, spread ‘em.  I’ll show you I can wield a BFG as well as the next gamer girl.”

Kim complied, spreading her legs as she rubbed her fingers between her wet lips.  She had three working down there, and hoped she was loose enough.  Even with Olivia’s efforts to suck the gummy smaller, it was still going to be a tight fit.  It was bigger than Jen’s fist and forearm, after all.

As Jen lined up the gummy, Kim could see the striations in its surface, left behind by the textures of Olivia’s pillowy lips.  It still amazed Kim just how small she was, or how impactful the actions of the titanic women around her could be to her at this size.

Jen laid the head of the gelatin cock between Kim’s slick, swollen lips, and Kim shifted herself to better align with the delectable dick.  She braced herself on her elbows, and without warning Jen shoved the gummy forward.  Kim cried out as she felt it slide halfway to her cervix, her clenching folds able to feel the striations in the surface from Olivia’s lips.

As Jen set about pummeling Kim’s insides with the sugar schlong, she heard Jen ask something.  Not quite able to make it out over the sounds of her own moans, Kim clenched her kegels, and felt the gummy deform as it slowed to a halt.

“C-could you, uh, repeat that Jen?”

Jen’s grin held a hint of guilt as she replied.

"I said, ‘as much as I’m loving pounding a fucking amazon with a gummy cock, we’re missing out on the world’s biggest dick.  Did you want to ask one of our voyeurs if they would be willing to relocate us?'"

Kim sighed, and shook her head.  "It's in another castle; someone else can go enjoy it.  I've got my princess right where I want her, and I refuse to let this opportunity pass me by."

Someone else can marvel at that cock, Kim thought as she unclenched, and the rhythmic pounding of her pussy resumed, along with a long, lascivious lick of her clit.  I've got all I need right here.






Missy was most definitely marveling at that cock.  It was, in a word, massive.

And I just tied the only shrinkie here bigger than me to it.  She wanted to be closer to him than just his personal assistant, and I’m going to make sure they get closer than ever before.

It quickly became clear she wasn't the only one with that intention.  Titty was licking, kissing, and suckling on the tip, while her long, forked tongue slid out along the bottom of the shaft, only to part on either side of Ronnie's face.  The slippery tips wrapped up the sides of the shaft, caressing the full breadth of that schlong on the return trip.

Missy sat back on her heels, and took a steadying breath.  The scene playing out had her almost as worked up as the sight of Olivia's panties yawning open below her, right before getting dropped into playland.  Missy watched as two fingers, each thick as her leg, wrapped over the base of Richard's throbbing member.  The thumb settled against his urethra, just above his balls.  Easier than flopping open a book to a new chapter, Titty flipped the stiff cock upright, and the tightly-bound Veronica was whipped along with it.  Missy watched in awe as it swayed back and forth like a carnal metronome.  Titty applied just a little more pressure with her thumb, and the cock settled firmly against Richard's toned abs.

That was the point Missy noticed that the bound woman looked decidedly uncomfortable.  Missy frowned; she'd expected Veronica to be on board with her plans.  The young, assertive assistant was in a position to ride Richard through a dicking he would never forget.  Now, it was pretty clear she'd stepped the apprehensive woman into a realm she was far less than comfortable in.  She sighed and ran a hand through her red hair, the warm, damp feeling on her temple finally drawing her attention to the fact she'd slipped out of her gummie undies, and had been kneading her nethers.  She had worked herself sopping in anticipation of what was to come.  

Missy's responsible side told her she should probably put a stop to this. In lieu of the supervisory sexbot, it was her job to keep the tinies safe by spotting issues the full sized participants were either too big or too horny to notice.  They hadn't established a safe word, but Ronnie's wide eyes and pained grimace suggested that she would have used it if she had one.

On the other hand, Missy felt the flames of her more dominant side growing as she considered going through with her plans anyway.  Ronnie wasn’t calling for things to slow or stop yet, and that was all the go signal Missy needed.  There was no small part of her that wanted to command Titty to be the succubus she wanted to be; to throw herself at this mountain of a man, to claim his lips as her own, to captivate him with her generous curves, and then to perch her pelvis above the man's penis, and slowly but firmly spear herself on his cock, swallowing its immensity into her Stygian depths, and consuming this bound woman along with him as she consummated their fledgling union within the innermost sanctum of her unholy temple.

But Veronica was an investor, not a casual swing, and definitely not her beloved fiancée.  Missy had to play 'nice' with this one.  She blew out her breath and looked around the room.  She saw Olivia working with some contraption, so she wasn’t going to be the voice of reason.  And Claire was sitting there beside the gamer girlies, watching the young lovelies that already had a taste of Titty’s appetites.  Oh, and that Stella girl was… nowhere to be seen?  Oh, she was headed towards the employee bathroom Claire had pointed out when they got here.  Oh, well.  That just meant the only bigs that could stop this were Titty and Richard, and from the deep groans overhead, and the predatory gaze on Titty’s face, that was unlikely to happen on their own initiative.  

So now, as Missy followed Titty’s glance towards the back of the store, she had a choice to make.  She could speak up to Titty, point out Veronica’s condition, and ask her to free the woman, before moving on to shrinking Richard - frankly, he’d been big for far too long.

Or, she could give in to her own lust, and explicitly do the wrong thing.  She could encouraging Titty’s domineering behavior.

At a wink from Titty, Missy decided she would do the rational thing: she would wait and see if the giant succubus gave into her lust and put on a show.

"Hi little Ronnie," Titty purred to the foot-tall woman, who was bound to the throbbing cock like beast for roasting.  "I know you've wanted to tie yourself to the big guy for a while now, and Missy wanted to help move things along, which is how you ended up in your current, sexy-as-all-fuck, pre-dick-ament.  Pun fucking intended.  And now, I think Dick and I are both warmed up and wet enough to get this party started.  Are you ready little Ronnie?”  The tiny woman’s eye went wide, and she quickly shook her head, as the pressure of her bindings was straining her chest to the point she couldn’t do more than wheeze.

“Me too,” Titty purred, condemning her prey to be toyed with in a manner most carnal.

The succubus swung her dripping thigh high over Missy’s head, settling her large, yet slender foot on the bed mere inches from Missy.  Titty used the leverage to adjust herself over Richard’s navel, and Missy watched as she pressed her tits gently against Richard’s chest, and stared down through the gap between them.

“Welcome little one, to my holy place.  I hope you find the experience to be simply divine.”  Titty smiled a hungry smile and lowered-

“Whoa!” Titty yelled, as a pale, slender arm wrapped about her waist and bodily removed her from her perch over Dick and the edge of the bed.

“Mistress Titty, you have been a bad girl,” said a sultry, feminine voice.  It had the barest hint of an electronic buzz to it.  “As you have played rough with one of our guests, it is only proper that you be punished, in accordance with the wishes of the offended party.”

Chapter End Notes:

Hello again, and thanks for sticking with me as I tease out this story.  I have a few different plot threads which are starting to weave together here at Love & Lust.  I'm looking forward to completing the Fab Four's origin story, but I suspect we still have a dozen or so chapters to go.

As always, any feedback would be most appreciated.  Positive, constructive, or negative, please feel free to leave a review.