- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm so sorry to those of you who have been following my Fab Four series.  Things have been hectic on my end lately, necessitating a frankly absurd amount of travel.  Be it a baby shower, an annual trip with college buddies to the Renn Faire, or celebrating other familial milestones, I've had very little time to sit down and write.  Hopefully, I'm done with putting a ton of extraneous distance on my odometer.  I'm going to use the NaNoWriMo challenge as motivation to try and finish up this story before the end of the month.  Wish me luck!

As for this chapter's content, we had a couple balls in the air at the end of chapter nine, and this chapter is sort of the deep breath before the plunge.  Expect more sexy times in the following chapter.  This one focuses more on character and plot development.

Tags: M/f, F/f, Breasts, Gentle, Mouth Play

I never expected I would find my peace of mind here.  Not like this.  Not in a million years.

Amorous moans and cries of release hung on the air, and while Richard heard them all - as his rock-hard cock could attest - those were not the sensations that had his attention.  Rather, he was attending the dainty presence sprawled across his thigh.  He focused on the tension in the taught, tiny muscles beneath his finger tips, and the sighs of relief coming from the foot-tall woman enjoying a massage.

This experience is surreal, he mused.  I’m not sure which is more unusual - all of the tiny people, this escalating business orgy, or the fact that I’m relaxed and taking a moment to treat my hardworking assistant.  Normally, I’m a man constantly on the move.  And so he was.  Meet & greets; wine & dines; factory tours; retail openings; product launches; court dates when someone shoved a dildo somewhere they shouldn't; product design meetings to make new dildos to be shoved where they belong - all of these and more were near-constant expenditures of his professional time, more often than not extending beyond both ends of the typical nine to five workday.  Then there was time spent personally reviewing customer feedback, and parsing through various third party databases regarding use of toys in the bedroom.  There was time dedicated to reviewing scores, standings, and injuries for dozens of teams across half a dozen sports, just so he didn't make a fool of himself when chatting up business associates during any or all of the above.  Pop culture as a whole was a demanding cesspool of icebreakers and conversation topics that demanded yet more of his already heavily-allocated time.

With all of these demands on his time, he never would have expected to feel so relaxed and fulfilled as he had over the past half hour spent tied up on a sex bed, getting jerked off and ridden by his thirsty little secretary.  Hands down, this trip had been the best use of his time in almost four years.  And now that his hands were no longer tied, the least he could do was help his right-hand woman relax.  

As stressed and stretched as Richard was on a daily basis, it was Veronica Vale who kept him on-task and on-schedule.  Ronnie was the one who responded to hundreds of emails on a daily basis that he just didn't have time for, keeping all those disparate time-sucks and boondoggles from overlapping and toppling his entire business.

As soon as his hands were freed, Richard had plucked Ronnie up by the waist and pulled her face to his lips, giving her the biggest, most thankful kiss he could muster.  Then while she was still reeling from the experience of his lips covering her face, Richard had laid her face-down on his thigh, undone the straps to her gummy bikini, and started working out all the tension in her shoulders, back, arms, thighs, calves, and anywhere else he could think of.  He was gentle, yet firm, and the relieved groans and small puddle of drool on his thigh suggested he was doing a fantastic job.

Now he just had to figure out where things went from here.  

Dating wasn't something he did much these days.  Occasional one night stands on out of town business trips kept him sane, if not satiated, but even those had been happening less over the years, and not at all over the past couple months.  Now here was his assistant, the woman who literally organized his whole life, and who had been willing twice over to put herself in his care.  At this moment he could literally hold her life in his hands.  

Could I do the same?  Could I place myself completely at her disposal?  At her mercy?

Yes.  In the short term, at least, he would give this wonderful woman the win she deserved.  He would go through with this shrinking thing, and literally place himself in her tiny, but oh-so-capable hands.

In the long term...

No, he would focus on the short term for now.  He would focus on that tight little body, with its sexy profile so starkly contrasted against his pale thigh.  He would focus on her slender neck and deceptively slight shoulders, which supported her brilliant mind and substantive workload.  He would focus on that sleek, sultry back and tight little ass, plastered day after day into a lucky computer chair, when she wasn’t at his side.  He would focus on her strong thighs and shapely calves that carried her to and from his side.  And he would focus on her dainty little feet, the form and function of her determined stride.  He would marvel at the buttery smoothness of her pale soles.  He would rub and caress them, continuing the relaxing massage she so clearly deserved, until she was completely relaxed from head to toe.

Then he would turn to the patient and polite little redhead that had been organizing a length of twine at the foot of the bed, and he would ask her to help him place himself at Veronica’s disposal.  He would be her little toy, her plaything, until their time in this foreshadow of a strange, new, wonderful world finally drew to an end.  And then, once they had both exercised their more carnal feelings for each other without the other being able to resist, he would do what maybe he should have done months ago, regardless of what human resources told him.  He would ask Ronnie out. 

 I think... I do believe I would like that.




Ronnie felt like a new woman.  She lay face down on the warm, firm massage table that was Dick's thigh, enjoying his strong, yet gentle fingers as they worked the muscles in her shoulders, back, and sides.  Sitting at a computer desk for much of the day had hurt her posture and strained her back, but that damage was swiftly fading away.  Though each finger was almost as thick as her arm, they had no trouble finding and rubbing out those knots.  

Ronnie found herself wondering if the shrinking tech could be used in spa treatments at some point down the road.   Between his ministrations - and the enhancements of the shrinking solution - Ronnie's back pain and stiffness felt like they'd never existed in the first place.

The only reason she wasn't passed out in a blissful sleep stemmed from the amorous cries of pleasure and release coming from the other bed.

I guess I'm glad they're having a right bang-up time over there.  That Kim was looking quite hungry, and almost as neglected as I was feeling.  Maybe this will take her edge off.  Then again, from the way she's talking, I'm not sure she's letting Jen out of her sight again.

The cries picked up in intensity, and there was a wet smack somewhere high overhead that brought a confused frown to Ronnie's face, but then the pads of Dick's thumbs were running along the soles of her feet as his index fingers flexed her toes, and the frown disappeared into an expression of peaceful bliss.  She enjoyed that feeling a few seconds longer before there was another wet slap, this one closer, but still above her.  

Ronnie felt something warm and wet dripping on her back as one of Dick's hands disappeared from her foot, and she looked back over her shoulder to see him peeling a pair of soaked black panties from his face.  Big Titty yelled something about them being a replacement, and she felt a surge of jealousy swell from out of nowhere.  But before she could yell or get up, the thumb on her foot resumed its ministrations, joined shortly by the other thumb, and she forgot all about... about whatever had gotten her so worked up.  She allowed herself to sink back into a blissful rest against Dick's thigh, only vaguely registering the approach of the lithe redhead about two-thirds her height, who was carrying a bundle of cordage.




Jen woke up on a soft, fleshy bed.  She lay on her stomach, with her shoulders and thighs below her hips, her bare ass presented to the world.  She realized she was sprawled across Kim's tit around the same time she noticed she was still soaked from head to toe in cum.  Kim's cum.

Kim's breathing was fast, and the visceral beat of her heart was still rapidly beating only a couple inches below Jen.  She was glad to hear it slowing, returning to a normal rate.  It was comforting, in a way.

Jen wiped off her face - no easy task considering her arms were still slick with Kim and Titty's juices - and managed to flop and roll herself into a laying position, head next to Kim's still erect nipple, and feet just short of Kim's collarbone.  Kim's eyes were still fluttering as she came down from her orgasm, her face from nose to chin glistening in the overhead lights.  

Looking past Kim's head, Jen realized Titty sat on her heels at the head of the bed.  She was breathing hard and staring at Jen, her eyes half-lidded with lust.  One of her hands slowly but rhythmically pumped a pair of fingers in and out of her slobbering pink slit.  The horny woman bit her lip and rose onto her knees, leaning forward to pluck Jen up by her waist, taking her away from the warmth and comfort of her lover's breast.

The cool air sucked away Jen's body heat at an astounding rate, the fluids coating her body exacerbating the rate of heat transfer.  When she came to a stop before Titty's face a moment later, she was starting to shiver from the cold.  Then one of Titty's normal breaths rolled over her.  It wasn't intentionally impactful - it was just another heavy, horny exhale as the pink woman's body maintained its heightened metabolism and respiratory functions to support her rather vigorous activity - but it was like the blast of air from a subway grate.  Jen endured a few more gusts of hot, humid air before Titty bit her lip and swallowed hard.

“Looks to me like your big lover is all tuckered out.  We did quite the number on her, wouldn’t you say, little Jenny?”  Titty lifted the tip of her index finger next to Jen, and it took a brief mental reset for her to realize it was meant as a prompt for a high five.  Jen slapped her wet palm against Titty’s dripping finger, and laughed out loud.

“I guess we did, didn’t we?” she said.  “Then again, we’re literally dripping with sexual energy!  Who else would be better for the job?”

Titty winked at her, and shifted in her seat as she glanced over at Claire, who was sucking on an ice cube and holding a cold compress against the back of her neck.

“Yes, indeed.  Who else would be better for the job?”  Titty redirected her attention to the only man in the room, and Jen suddenly found herself curious.  She glanced back to Kim, her massive form still passed out and beginning to snore softly.  Jen shivering again as she contemplated asking Titty if she could join the businessman and his assistant in their lust lobby, but after how possessive Kim had been, she realized that was probably a bad idea, especially with how much bigger Kim was than her.

No, that’s the wrong way to think about it.  Kim has been nothing but a good friend.  She’s stood by me while I’ve made a fool of myself trying to find a husband, and the least I can do is stay with her while she recovers.  Jen ran her fingers through her sodden hair, unintentionally covering her hand in viscous femcum.  Her hair plopped cold and wet against her neck, and she shook her hand to get rid of the thick globule.  I may just have to pass up seeing the biggest cock of my life, but if its for Kim, she’s worth it.

Titty chuckled at Jen’s sorry state.  “How about I clean you off, then you can decide on your next course of action.  That work for you, Jenny?”

Jen nodded, and was promptly taken on a repeat tour of Titty’s mouth, where she was spit-shined to a chorus of satisfied, “Mmm’s.”  As she was slid about inside the succu-girl’s warm mouth, she became more certain of her decision.  She would wait for Kim to recover before she moved on to something new.

The shifting paused, and the ambient pressure quickly dropped.  Jen opened her mouth and her ears popped as Titty sucked most of the saliva off of Jen’s pale, little body.  She slid across the plush lips and landed in Titty’s open palm.

“Mmm, Jenny honey, what would it cost me to hire you out as a part-time lifesaver?  You taste fucking phenomenal.”  Jen just blinked at the odd question.  She had no clue how to respond, and she was relieved when Titty laughed it off and pressed forward.  “Sorry little lady, didn’t mean to make it awkward.  So, what’s your game plan?  Want to come with me as I check in on the other couple?  Maybe visit with Claire, and let that Stella girl get a better look at your tight, little bod?  Or do you want to hang with Kimmy here until she gets up in time to get shrunk down?”

Jen sighed, and glanced wistfully across the central table.  It looked like the redhead was wrapping a criss-crossing, looping pattern across the guy’s stiff rod.  No, not wrapping.  She was laying it across, but she only went over the penis, not under it.  She wondered what that was all about?

“Sexy to Jenny.  You still with me?”

Jen’s damp hair blew into her face as Titty’s breath blew around her with the close-up question.  Jen peeled it off and tucked it behind her ear.  She turned back to find Titty’s chin on the heel of the hand holding her.  She got up on her knees and looked Titty face to eye, steadying herself with a hand up against the succu-girl’s nose.

“As much as I want to get up close and personal with that Boss level cock over there, I’m gonna ask you to put me down between Kim’s tits.  I’m gonna keep her company until she wakes back up.”

Titty grinned, and planted a big kiss on Jen’s forehead.  Well, on her whole head and face, but the intent was clear.

“Good on you, girl.  And don’t you fucking worry.  I’ll make it my fucking mission to talk Kimmy into joining us in playing with that big fucking cock once she’s down to party size.  Capiche?”

Jen laughed.  “Capiche!  I’m going to hold you to that.  Now don’t let me hold you back.  Tuck me in Kim’s tits, and you can go ahead and join… whatever it is they have going on over there.”






Elise had turned the gain way down on the infiltration unit’s microphone so as to drown out the amorous cries permeating the room.  It was only of limited effectiveness.  She still needed to be able to hear if anyone reacted to the infiltration unit’s activities, or if anyone new arrived whom she might need to contain.  All this did was reduce the gasping and moaning from a dull roar to sexy susurration whispering in her ear.  Elise didn’t dare remove her hands from the controls until she had finally maneuvered the infiltration unit to the sexbot’s shoulder, but at that point her damp hands were losing out to the sweat dripping into her eyes as her biggest risk for making a mistake.

Once the drone was relatively safe, she removed her headset and grabbed a spare sweat towel she kept on hand should nerves ever get to her.  Admittedly, she wasn’t used to her seat getting damp as well.

No.  Focus.  Miss Vane wants this to happen.  Her will is my life’s work.

Elise took a deep breath, and powered through the intense sounds of sex coming through her headset.  She maneuvered her infiltration unit back out until it was hanging from the silicone flesh of the sexbot’s shoulder.  She had the infiltration unit move to the base of the sexbot’s neck, and arched her flex cam with the Front camera of the unit up, until she could see a clearly labeled release button.  She aimed the front right leg, and pressed it.  There was a dull hiss, and a bank of micro SD cards the size of a terabyte hard disk drive slid smoothly out of the back of the head.  The bank of data cards was color coded, which might make this whole thing reasonably simple.  That was both a significant boon, and a significant problem.

“Mission note number sixty seven: safety and security concern number thirteen.  I have discovered that there is an exposed data cache release on the unit.  The data cache is modular, with each module clearly labeled, easily extracted and simply concealed.  This must be corrected prior to active deployment in the pleasure facility.  End note.”  Elise was pleased with the voice-activated note recorder.  It only recorded based on contextual voice cues; it broke down notes into individual audio files; it transcribed the notes to individual text files; it categorized and organized the text and audio files into  as well as a compiled document containing all these notes.  It was a very practical, useful tool.

She sincerely hoped this fucking sexbot was at least that capable, or she was going to have to leave some heavily-worded anonymous messages for Olivia Mathers.  

Elise maneuvered the infiltration unit to hang from the top edge of the card bank, so the bay door was parallel to the bank’s surface.  She opened the bay doors on the bottom of the infiltration unit, and a tiny claw extended with a bright red microSD card in its grip.  There was a red section of the bank, and Elise could make out several of the card labels on them.  “Sensor Drvrs.”  “Blututh Permiss.”  “Haptic Prgrms.”  Elise deftly maneuvered her red card into position over an empty slot, and gently slid it home.  When she retracted the claw, “WiFi Drvrs” was clearly legible.

Over the next few minutes, as the amorous cries reached a crescendo, and petered out in the background, Elise added cards for “Acct & Admnst Perms,” “X-Scnrio Compilr (Trnabt),” “Cmnd ReIntrprtr,” “Prev Sess Memry,” and “NWO Scnrio Prvntn.”  The last one, however, was just a plain black memory card, and did not have a color that coincided with any of the empty slots.  Not entirely sure of its use, Elise hoped for the best and slotted it with the red chips, which had the most open slots.

“Mission update.  Primary objective complete.”  Elise keyed the infiltration unit to press the data cache release again, and the rack slid smoothly back into the back of the skull.  “Moving infiltration unit to standby position, awaiting all-clear from green field asset for recovery rendezvous.”

Elise maneuvered her infiltration unite to prepare for the slow descent from the back of the sexbot, pausing only long enough to peek over the bot’s shoulder to confirm the current status of the rest of the room.  The only action currently of note was the movement of glistening pink slut that had left the other naked woman lying passed-out on a sex table, and was now walking over to the only man in the room, who appeared to be jerking himself off while surrounded by blushing, distraught, or far-too-loose women.  Elise sighed, and began her long climb back down.






“Well, well, well.  What do we have going on here?”

Melissa looked up from her intricate rope work, and held a finger to her lips.  Titty was never going to be quiet, but she hoped her approaching, and sexually charged friend would at least avoid calling attention to her project.

Next to her, the larger Ronnie mumbled something incoherent.  Her voice was loud enough to be heard, she just seemed so relaxed, it was like her mouth and vocal chords couldn’t be bothered to form proper speech.  Ronnie groaned in relief as the giant Richard moved his attentions from Ronnies’s feet and back to her calves.  Melissa could only sigh, and hope she could convince Olivia to try that on her the next time Missy shrunk down.  

Melissa figured if she asked while still full size, she wouldn’t have any opposition.  Of course, if she asked while tiny, she would still get her way.  She just might have to crawl into Livy’s soft, warm pussy first.  She sighed again, thinking about her favorite place on campus, before she was broken from her daydream by a gentle kiss from Titty.

“Hey, big girl,” Melissa acknowledged her.  “I could use your help moving a package in a couple moments here.”  She nodded slightly towards Ronnie, and then gestured at the intricate weave of ropes she had lain and twisted and twined over Richard’s sizeable package.  Missy was almost constantly reminding herself not to think about the fact that if she stood on the man’s scrotum, her head wouldn’t quite reach the man’s frenulum.  It was a massive dose of humility realizing she was smaller than a real man’s dick; it was even more humbling to realize her preferred size is half the size of her current height.

Titty eyed Missy’s work with a critical eye and a mischievous grin, which grew all the brighter once she realized a basic understanding of the work at play.

“Whatever you need, ‘Mistress,’” she replied with a wink.

Moments later, Titty had gently slipped her finger tips beneath Ronnie’s head and torso, while Richard gently supported her hips and legs.  While she was still groggy from her muscle relaxation therapy, they quickly transferred her on top of Richard’s girthy member, and atop Melissa’s complex rope work.

Even before Ronnie was settled in place, Melissa had jumped into action.  She lifted and twisted pre-laid loops of cordage, and slipped them over Ronnie’s wrists, ankles, neck, upper and lower arms, and more, connecting to other pre-lain and now tightened loops.  In seconds, before Ronnie could fully awaken, Melissa had bound the woman hand to foot, including a couple of loose ropes around Richard’s big cock.  Melissa was particularly proud of herself as she jumped onto the cock, and then stepped onto Ronnie’s back.  She leveraged her new position to pull tight several loose coils, though they weren’t nearly as tight as she liked.  She groaned as she pulled yet harder, and heard her groan echoed in a slightly higher pitch across the room.  As she struggled to get the bindings tight before Ronnie fully awoke and fought against them, Melissa felt more than saw Titty turn towards the seats and refreshments.  She didn’t have to see Titty to realize she was moving.  A building-sized woman moving less than a stones throw away makes an impression of its own.

When Titty turned back, she grabbed the very ropes Melissa was pulling on between her thumbs and index fingers.  Then the giant pink lady pulled gently but firmly, like a person tieing the ribbon bow on a present.  It was such a simple, easy movement, but it far outstripped anything the redhead could do with her own strength.  It seemed humbling experiences were going around.

Still, it accomplished her objective.  Now she could sit back and watch the show.






Ronnie was slow to rise from the warm numbness and bliss she had been experiencing ever since Richard laid those giant fingers on her back.  There was an element of movement, possibly relocation, in the sensations that drove her from her shallow reverie.  Then there was pressure, and rubbing, and it was all over her body.  Still, she had been so relaxed, she heard sounds clearly well before her eyes could focus on anything.

By the time Ronnie came to, she could hardly believe her eyes.  She was bound head to toe in a strange twine.  The wrappings were intricate, almost decorative.  They not only supported her tits, but made them more prominent.  They did not block her pussy lips, but ran around them, and across her clit.  If this wasn’t that weird Japanese sex dungeon crap, then Ronnie had less than no clue what it was.  What she did know was that she was very clearly stuck, and from the knots binding her wrists to the back of her hips, binding her ankles together, and pulling her elbows back and together, this was not something she would be a very active participant in.

“Oh, good, you’re awake.”  Ronnie looked over, and saw the redhead standing there, looking pleased as spider with a kinky new fly to break in.  “Sorry if I pulled you from a state of bliss, but you seemed pretty intent on making your man happy earlier.  I figured you might even want to go so far as to tie the knot this weekend, so I’ve given you a jump start on getting ready.  You may thank me for my troubles.”

Ronnie just stared slack-jawed, and Melissa laughed.

“Alright pet, I think we’ve reached the next stage of our play.  Titty, can you hold open these loops of cord here, and here?  Yes, make sure her legs are split first.  Excellent.  Now, Veronica,” the redhead said, refocusing back on Ronnie.  “I want you to take some time to understand just how big and strong your man is.  And how better to to that than to treat your man to a full-body jerk-off session.  Are you ready?  Because we are.  Now, Richard!”

Ronnie felt a massive girth slide out from under her, and she rolled over onto the gel mattress of the bed.  Then the large, fleshy rod returned.  It slid between her hooped legs, the rope binding her ankles completing the ring of her legs and pelvis.  The warm rod slid past her ass, and her back arched up and she felt her shoulders almost pop as the massive man-meat slipped under her bound wrists, along the inside of her forearms, elbows, upper arms, and back.  It kept sliding until the bulbous head of Richard’s dick sat atop of Ronnie, her arms and legs stretched backwards to wrap around his rod.

Ronnie was rubbed against the bed sheet as Richard scooted forwards, his cock digging her into the bed as he moved forward, before it flopped into the open air.  Ronnie didn’t fall, however, as she hung from below the stiffening rod.  Richard used a pair of fingers to bounce his dick slightly, and Ronnie bounced along with it, along for the ride.

I’m pretty sure this isn’t what I signed up for, Ronnie thought to herself, though my only real annoyance is that I can’t see what’s going on.

Then she saw a pair of pink legs crouch down, the knees extending past to either side of her down below.  Ronnie strained to look up, and managed to catch a glimpse of a bottom lip popping over the head of the cock, and moving quickly towards her face.






Jen was glad she had chosen to remain with Kim.  Once she was safely between her lover’s tits, Kim’s hand had come to lay atop her, partially squeezing the tits closed.  Laying there in a body temp cave of titties, Jen relaxed, and started dozing herself, before Kim groaned, and slowly sat up.

The hand that had covered Jen moved almost as if by instinct to catch her, as her cave floor became the vertical wall of Kim’s sternum.

“Oh, man, how long was I out?” Kim asked.

“Only a few minutes,” Jen reassured her.  “You had some of the biggest orgasms I’ve ever seen from you today,” she said, then chuckled, realizing in hindsight that with Kim so large, the Earth could have barely sniffled, and it still would have been the biggest orgasm for Kim that Jen had ever experienced.  “So, I know you just woke up, but I gotta ask - are you ready to get down on my level?”

Kim paused a moment, but nodded.  “Excelsior!” Jen shouted.  “And your timing couldn’t be better.  Titty just went off to look at the world’s largest cock - from my perspective, anyway - and it looks like Claire is already stopping at her mad science kit?  Before you know it, we’ll be able to play with a cock as long as both of us combined!  Doesn’t that sound awesome!?”

Kim took a deep breath, and gave Jen a not entirely honest smile.

“I’m ready.  Let’s do this thing!”

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for your patience while I got my life together enough to get this next chapter out.  If you were less than patient, please feel free to chew me out in a review.  Every response helps motivate me, and is most appreciated.  Thanks for sticking with me, and I should be back before week's end with Chapter 11.