- Text Size +

Aella crouched in the dense cover of the forest, focused on her prey. Her breathing was slow and silent, but her heart was hammering away quickly and, to her ears, loudly. Her grip tightened on her beloved spear, sweat glistening on her fair, tan skin. The prey in question, a mammoth, was lounging around in an open area, alone and defenseless. Just the way Aella wanted it. The herbivorous beast began to drink from a small pond, its back turned toward Aella. She gritted her teeth, drooling, anticipating the savage motion of her spear being driven into the mammoth's soft organs.

"Gee," an inexperienced hunter whispered behind her, "You really get into this stuff, don't you?"

"Silence," Aella said to her apprentice. The younger giantess whimpered, taking a step back. Unfortunately, she stepped on a brittle branch, sending a loud snapping sound to the ears of the mammoth. Everyone froze, their hearts stopping for a brief moment. The mammoth, foolishly deciding that there was no danger, resumed its drinking. "Idiot," Aella murmured to herself.

A few more moments passed by. A bloodthirsty grin spread on Aella's hardened, beautiful face. "NOW!" she shouted. The two hunters leapt out of their cover, charging toward the unsuspecting prey. The younger giantess headed toward the front of the mammoth, hoping to distract it, while Aella charged behind it. Aella jabbed into the beast's soft side, spilling blood. The beast, charged with adrenaline, turned toward its assailant, hoping to jab its long tusks into her unsuspecting face.

"Oh, no you don't!" shouted the apprentice, grabbing the two ivory spears that jutted out of the monster's mouth. With all of her might, she held the mammoth's head in place. Aella pulled the spear out of its hide, and, with a entertained giggle, leaped onto the mammoth's back. With one last peal of crazed laughter, she drove the spear into the mammoth's head, killing it instantly.

Her apprentice stared at her, absorbed in horror. Aella managed to calm herself with a few deep breaths, and looked at her student's terror filled face. "What?" she asked.

"You need serious help," the young giantess said, shivering.


"I do say, Ealanor," said Aella, biting into a piece of roasted meat, "You really kicked ass back there." She chewed the flesh, savouring the flavor, and swallowed it.

Ealanor scratched the back of her head, blushing. "I-it was nothing, r-really..."

Aella rubbed her filled belly, satisfied with her meal. She reached toward her spear, her eyes drooping, and cuddled with it as if it were some perverse teddy bear. "Well, g'night," she said.

Ealanor's curiosity was fed by this bizarre display. "Aella," she asked, "have you ever had a boyfriend?"

The hunter stretched, flexing her muscles as she did so, and asked "What the hell is a boyfriend?"

"Well," started Ealanor, "a boyfriend is someone you love."

Aella rubbed her eyes. "Like your family, right?"

"Oh, no!" said Ealanor, her face turning slightly green. She began to shuffle her feet nervously, hoping that her questioning would not anger her teacher. "It's a special kind of love, one where your heart begins to flutter wildly and you want to do..." Ealanor's eyes shifted around nervously, "things with them."

Aella slowly nodded. "Oh." She rolled around sleepily until she was laying on her belly. She looked up at Ealanor and asked "Why do you want to know this?"

"Because there's going to be this big birthday party for some big, fat, rich chick, soon. And there's probably going to be a whole bunch of hot guys you can meet," said Ealanor, "I'm certain that they'll think you're hot, too."

Aella, whose world revolved around stabbing things, was confused by this new term. "'Hot'? As in a fever?" she asked, "I don't think I'd do... things with people who are sick."

"Well, by 'hot', I mean 'sexy'," explained Ealanor, "For example, your butt is kinda big." Her face turned bright red, "Actually, its really big, and some guys like that."

A friendly grin spread on Aella's face. "Oh, so you're gay, then?"

"No, I'm not. It's just," Ealanor's eyes shifted around again, "really noticable."

"Well, good thing you're straight," said Aella, rolling onto her back, "We wouldn't want you getting banished, right?"

Ealanor scratched the back of her head again. "Yeah, my boyfriend'll kill me if I were."

Aella closed her eyes, sighing. "Well, I've decided to go to this party. This boyfriend stuff sounds fun!"